THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,026 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 492
DAY ONE-HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTY OF THE BIDEN REGIME
189. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, JULY 08, 2021 UPDATE A:
Joe, going door to door to check on people’s COVID-19 vaccinations when you don’t care about the illegal alien invasion is a doggone good way to get people beat or shot…
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 186,306,384 confirmed cases, +466,943, 4,025,765 confirmed deaths, +9,022 and 170,455,339 confirmed recoveries, +393,174. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,676,893 confirmed cases, UP 38,327 from yesterday’s reporting, 622,213 confirmed deaths, UP 450,[i] and 29,203,194 confirmed recoveries, UP 37,267. We genuinely welcome COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Thursday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 303,853 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 155,342 deaths
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,830,304 confirmed cases, 63,809 confirmed deaths, and 2,077,921 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,392,186 confirmed cases, 38,033 confirmed deaths, and 2,234,117 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 38,196 confirmed cases, 519 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 456,938 confirmed cases, 6,041 confirmed deaths, and 227,331 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Northern Mariana Islands: they have 183 confirmed cases, 2 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Thursday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 844,989 confirmed cases, 6,432 confirmed deaths, and 834,687 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Taiwan, aka FREE CHINA, 142nd country on the list: 15,149 cases of the virus, 718 confirmed deaths and 12,758 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Thursday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,421.93, DOWN 259.86 points (-0.75%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,558.79, DOWN 105.28 points (-0.01%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,320.82, DOWN 37.31 points (-0.86%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $72.84 per barrel, -0.09 (-0.12%). The price of GOLD is $1,806.00 per troy oz., +5.80 (+0.32%) while the price of SILVER is $25.99 per troy ounce, -0.00 (-0.01%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,071.20 per troy oz, -3.30 (-0.31%) while the price of COPPER is $4.26 per pound, 0.00 (0.00%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,793.11 per troy oz, -12.68 (-0.45%).[vi] The price of RHODIUM is $18,300.00 per troy oz., -600.00 (-3.17%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $608,000.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%). The price of ALUMINUM is $2,452.25 per troy oz., -35.00 (-1.41%). [vii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000031. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.49 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.03. In Uzbekistani Som, one greenback equals 10,625.75 and in Vanuatu Vatu, a buck equals 109.50 and in Venezuelan Bolivar, one dollar equals 213,831,072,291.40 of theirs- that’s socialism for you .[viii]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.308 per gallon, $3.014 in Florida, $4.036 in Hawaii, and $3.826 in Washington state.[ix] Let’s look at one other location- Virginia: $2.944. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Malawi: $4.197 per U.S. Gallon.[x] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,499,074,351,892 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after the United Kingdom, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Ireland with $318 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for top position.
- 2021 Thursday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I– By our count, today is Day No. 107 for ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in charge of the U.S.-Mexico border and Day No. 13 since her one and only trip to the southern border. Next, here are the stats as presented by One America News regarding the calamity befalling the nation along the border and across the country: (1) Cost this Day of caring for the Illegal Alien Tsunami: $538,863,680. (2) Cost this Year of caring for the Illegal Alien Invasion: $206,566,309,888. Next, (3) Number of Illegal Aliens who have crossed the border in 2021: 2,117,139. Finally, (4) Total Number of Illegal Aliens estimated to be lurking across the United States: 36,117,146. Folks, this is a CONSERVATIVE ESTIMATE. You see, since the inception of the American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day back in 2009, we estimated the number at between 35-50 million whereas now, we believe the number is closer to 75-100 million. This simply must stop and it must stop NOW.
- 2021 Thursday G: ILLEGAL ALIENS, INVADERS, AND ‘REFUGEES’ NEWS- Now here’s a good one: Joe Biden is repurposing $860 million of COVID-19 relief to care for his invasion of illegal alien brats. You know, I remember when President Donald J. Trump repurposed some defense funds to build the wall along the border and members of my party went bat crap crazy.[xii] Elsewhere, on top of what Governor Kristi Noem, R-SD, is sending to Texas to help quell the illegal alien invasion, she is sending another 125 National Guard troops to spend three months there. Thank you, Governor Noem, thank you.
- 2021 Thursday H: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS I– In Haiti, after the assassination of the president, law enforcement engaged in running battles with various thugs. Eventually, they began rounding some of them up including a Haitian-American. Things will NOT end well for him. Elsewhere, former South African President Jacob Zuma turned himself into South African law enforcement authorities to answer for corruption charges. Next, South Korea says that North Korean murdering thug dictator Kim Jong Un has lost 44-pounds.
- 2021 Thursday I: COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I– A new study conducted in the United Kingdom says that very few children must shelter in fear from the ‘VID. Meanwhile, California’s shame Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra says the government has ‘every right to know the vaccination status of the American people because the government spent loads of money developing the vaccines.’ We say to Secretary Becerra: “Go screw yourself, idiot. Let’s see you break HIPPA laws.” Add to that Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton saying that the ‘door-to-door thing’ about going to neighborhoods house by house to check on vaccine status is NOT going to work. Heck, we could have told you that. Of other interest- Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci now says to people refusing to get the experimental vaccine, ‘Get over it.’ How about we get ‘over you?’
- 2021 Thursday J: COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION II- Pfizer is seeking FDA approval for a third vaccine injection. Now, this is getting crazy. Tucker Carlson reported this evening that people involved in vaccine trials said that problems really increased after the third injection causing people to fall out of the program. This is getting scary.
- 2021 Thursday K: VOTING INTEGRITY / FRAUDULENT AND STOLEN ELECTION NEWS– “Kooky Kamala” Harris announces the launch of a $25 million bid to corrupt U.S. elections. Of course, she claims the money is to go to supporting democracy but we all know that that is a load of festering crap.
- 2021 Thursday L: JOE BIDEN NEWS I- Joe Biden spoke today on the embarrassing pullout from Afghanistan. It was difficult to decipher what the drooling moron was saying. What we thought he said was that the withdrawal will be complete by August 31 of this year. Meanwhile, the Chi-Coms are rushing in to fill the vacuum. Congressman Fred Keller, R-Pa 12th congressional district, says that the ‘withdrawal from Afghanistan should come from a position of strength,’ not this cowardly exit.
- 2021 Thursday M: POLITICAL NEWS I– Most voters say that schools should stick to teaching ‘traditional values’ and not this ‘Criminal uh, Critical Race Theory’ crap they are pushing. Amen. Meanwhile, Senator Tommy Tuberville says that ‘funding should be stripped from schools teaching CRT.’ Amen to this, too.
- 2021 Thursday N: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I– After their initial ruling caused a backlash among the American people, the Internal Revenue Service decided that they would approve tax-exempt status for the nonprofit group, “Christians Engaged.” Originally, the IRS announced it would not approve tax exempt status for Christian groups as they are typically ‘pro-Trump.’ Meanwhile, the Biden regime blasts Israel for destroying yet another home of a Palestinian terrorist. Oh, well. Next, the regime’s military wing in the Pentagon has a new report that suggests the possibility of NUCLEAR WAR is going way up. Funny how we weren’t worried about anyone dropping nukes while Donald J. Trump was residing in the White House.[xiii]
- 2021 Thursday O: CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS / LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I- Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch raised an important question today on Newsmax regarding January 06, 2021: did U.S. banks hand over data on their customers who were in or around the U.S. Capitol on the day of the FALSE FLAG OPERATION carried out by the Democrats to the FBI? We believe he is onto something that should cause customers of these banks to close their accounts and go elsewhere much more friendly to them. Elsewhere, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department has confiscated record amounts of illegal pot grows run by Mexican drug cartels within the county. Meanwhile, an FBI task force member was ambushed, shot, and killed outside a federal building in Indiana. Looks like the chickens are coming home to roost. Next, prisoners sent home by the CARES Act are quivering in fear about the pandemic ending and them having to return to prison to finish their sentences. Finally, Stormy Daniels’ pimp, uh, attorney, Michael Avenatti, received a prison sentence of 30 months for trying to extort Nike.
- 2021 Thursday P: MASS SHOOTINGS NEWS– The uncle of the one-month-old tot shot in the head in Chicago over the past week says that it ‘feels like no one cares.’ In other firearm-related news, Tucson, Arizona, says it ‘won’t obey the Second Amendment sanctuary law passed by the state government. Go in there and clean out that nest of snakes.
- 2021 Thursday Q: BIG TECH NEWS– Dozens of states are suing Google over its monopolistic control of commerce at its site. We hope to see CEO Sundar Pichai stripped of his citizenship and deported back to Somalia or wherever the hell his bastard birth was. Next, attorney Brooke Rollins says that President Donald J. Trump is ‘David’ taking on BIG TECH’S ‘Goliath.’ Congressman Brian Babin, R-TX 36th congressional district said that he’s ‘glad’ that President Donald J. Trump is taking on BIG TECH and their leftist allies.
- 2021 Thursday R: FLORIDA STATE NEWS- Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, has raised $4 million in campaign contributions during the 2nd quarter. His opponent, Congresswoman Val Demings, DS-FL 10th congressional district, thinks she is going to topple Senator Rubio. We don’t think so, especially after her dismal performance as one of the most BORING impeachment prosecutors in the second impeachment trial of President Donald J. Trump.
- 2021 Thursday S: MICHIGAN STATE NEWS- Former Detroit Police Chief James Craig- expected to run against Michigan’s authoritarian Governor Gretchen “Gravel Gertie” Whitmer in 2022 blasted the governor, her fake news allies, and celebrities backing her up. We think Chief Craig is a lock on the governor’s mansion.
- 2021 Thursday T: MISSOURI STATE NEWS- Governor Mike Parson, R-MO, signed a COVID-19 liability law into being effective August 31, 2021, that will protect all business owners from liability brought by customers unless it can be proven they willfully inflicted the Chi-Vi on their customers.
- 2021 Thursday U: ECONOMIC NEWS- Weekly jobless claims came in at 373,000, higher than the anticipated 350,000 economists expected. Joe Biden knows nothing about what to do about the economy. Next, Tesla automotive sales in Germany grew by a record 431-percent. Elsewhere, consumer borrowing jumped by a record amount for the American people in May of this year.
- 2021 Thursday V: PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP NEWS- President Donald J. Trump is set to headline the upcoming CPAC event in Dallas, Texas, from July 09-11, 2021.
- 2021 Thursday W: SPORTS NEWS- The Phoenix Suns beat the Milwaukee Bucks 118 to 108 to take a two-game lead in the 2021 NBA Finals. Next game is Sunday night in Milwaukee.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-08-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,489. Chef Bea O’Malley.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Chef Bea O’Malley, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, COVID-19, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, China Virus, Wuhan Virus, Kung Flu- the, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Pfizer, Critical Race Theory aka Criminal Race Theory, Internal Revenue Service, Michael Avenatti, Stormy Daniels, CARES Act, Congresswoman Val Demings, Governor Gretchen “Gravel Gertie” Whitmer, One America News, President Donald J. Trump, Governor Kristi Noem, Tucker Carlson, Congressman Fred Keller, Senator Tommy Tuberville, Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch, Congressman Brian Babin, Senator Marco Rubio, Governor Mike Parson, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS, COVID-19 STATISTICS, FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY, STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS, U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I, ILLEGAL ALIENS, INVADERS, AND ‘REFUGEES’ NEWS, FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS I, COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I, COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION II, VOTING INTEGRITY / FRAUDULENT AND STOLEN ELECTION NEWS, JOE BIDEN NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS I, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I, CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS / LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I, MASS SHOOTINGS NEWS, BIG TECH NEWS, FLORIDA STATE NEWS, MICHIGAN STATE NEWS, MISSOURI STATE NEWS, ECONOMIC NEWS, PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP NEWS, South Africa, President Jacob Zuma, Haiti, North Korea, Kim Jong Un, South Korea, People’s Republic of China, Chi-Coms- the, Afghanistan, Afghanistan War U.S., U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Uzbekistani Som, Vanuatu Vatu, Venezuelan Bolivar, Bitcoin, Chi-Com Yuan, European Euro, Mexican Peso,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY JULY 08, 2021 #4,026 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Thursday, July 08, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[vii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[x] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xii] Chef Bea O’Malley.
[xiii] Still, we don’t have a problem with a nuclear war as long as we light the Chi-Coms and the Russkies up in a pre-emptive strike with neutron bombs.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO