TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,012 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 499
DAY ONE-HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-TWO OF THE BIDEN REGIME
182. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, JULY 01, 2021 UPDATE A:
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 183,427,884 confirmed cases, +45,063, 3,971,594 confirmed deaths, +8,770 and 167,936,124 confirmed recoveries, +380,535. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,561,403 confirmed cases, UP 20,558 from yesterday’s reporting, 620,645 confirmed deaths, UP 396,[i] and 29,052,087 confirmed recoveries, UP 25,399. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Thursday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 302,739 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 156,910 deaths
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,818,192 confirmed cases, 63,707 confirmed deaths, and 2,074,174 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,377,283 confirmed cases, 37,913 confirmed deaths, and 2,207,976 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 37,807 confirmed cases, 518 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 454,363 confirmed cases, 5,985 confirmed deaths, and 226,553 confirmed recoveries (DOWN). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Alaska: they have 68,379 confirmed cases, 370 confirmed deaths, and 65,448 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Thursday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 842,067 (DOWN) confirmed cases, 6,429 (DOWN) confirmed deaths, and 833,600 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Mayotte, 134th country on the list: 19,405 cases of the virus, 174 confirmed deaths and 2,964 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Thursday D: FRIDAY’S STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,633.53, UP 131.02 points (+0.38%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,522.38, UP 18.42 points (+0.13%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,319.94, UP 22.44 points (+0.52%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $75.21 per barrel, -0.01 (-0.01%). The price of GOLD is $1,778.30 per troy oz., +1.50 (+0.08%) while the price of SILVER is $26.17 per troy ounce, +0.07 (+0.27%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,087.60 per troy oz, +6.70 (+0.62%) while the price of COPPER is $4.25 per pound, +0.01 (+0.31%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,765.00 per troy oz, +1.13 (+0.05%).[vi] The price of RHODIUM is $20,100.00 per troy oz., +0.00 (+0.00%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $587,500.00 per troy oz., +5,000.00 (+0.86%). [vii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000030. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.99. In Somali Schilling, one greenback equals 575.00 and in Tajikistani Somoni, a buck equals 11.399 and in South African Rand, one dollar equals 14.47 of theirs.[viii]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.284 per gallon, $3.007 in Florida, $4.022 in Hawaii, and $3.763 in Washington state.[ix] Let’s look at one other location- Pennsylvania: $3.205. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Madagascar: $4.058 per U.S. Gallon.[x] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,472,531,378,078 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after Mexico, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Kuwait with $47 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for position.
- 2021 Thursday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- Today is a BIG DAY for ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, this is her 100th day as the ‘Border Czar’ and her SIXTH DAY since visiting the El Paso, Texas, sector of the southern border. Apparently, her staff finds her absolutely detestable which is easy to comprehend. Here are the statistics as compiled by One America News regarding both the cost and the numbers of illegal alien invasion. If you are ready, let us share them with you now: (1) Cost this Day of the Invasion: $491,311,648. Imagine if this money was redistributed to veterans, the homeless, and Americans traumatized by the Wuhan Flu? Hell, it could even pay reparations to the descendants of slavery. Next, (2) Total Cost this Year of the Illegal Alien Invasion: $198,847,528,960. Next, (3) here are the numbers of illegals who have invaded the United States this year: 2,038,028. Soon, they will all be Democratic voters (unless the Republicans awaken to the danger and begin registering all of them as Republicans). Finally, (4) here is the number of illegals estimated to be currently living in the country now, note- a conservative number: 36,038,028. We have said since the inception of this blog back in 2009 that there were THEN between 35-50 million whereas now in 2021, we estimate there are between 75-100 million illegals living in the country now. This is pure insanity. (Sources: Center for Immigration Studies, Department of Homeland Security, Federation for American Immigration Reform, Institute for Defense Analyses, Yale, and MIT).
- 2021 Thursday G: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE II- As the ‘Border Czar’ continues driving her staff members to the point of insanity, fentanyl seizures continue in record numbers along the southern border, fentanyl, by the way, manufactured in communist China. We learned something else today about ‘Border Czar’ Harris that when she went to Guatemala and to Mexico, the people called her “Que-Mala Kamala,” meaning ‘how bad Kamala.’ Now that’s hilarious. In other news, it’s official, South Dakota is sending National Guard troops and law enforcement to the southern border to help Texas.
- 2021 Thursday H: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS I- One communist thug to another: Kim Jong Un of North Korea praised the Chinese Communist Party for its centennial celebrations. He promised to boost the strategic relationship between the two totalitarian comrades. However, Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, says that the world ‘cannot forget the Chi-Com brutality.’ Speaking of thugs, another thug, Vladimir Putin, made it official today when he signed a bill into law that would force BIG TECH/SOCIAL MEDIA entities to open official offices within Russia. Excellent. In other news, RINO GOP senators are pushing slobbering Joe Biden to end Trump-era trade wars so business can return to usual
- 2021 Thursday I: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS II- In other news, new reports suggest that the Chi-Coms are building new ICBM missile silos which says we are indeed in a new ‘Cold War,’ one that could easily go HOT and with slobbering Joe in the White House, ai-yi-yi.
- 2021 Thursday J: COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I- Joe Biden is sending out rapid response teams to deal with the Delta variant of the ‘VID. Johnson & Johnson- a company with one of the crappier vaccines now claims that its vaccine- one created and tested using aborted fetal tissue (or so our sources tell us)- will combat the NEW ultra-evil Delta variant. Oh, goodie. We aren’t taking this crap.
- : VOTING INTEGRITY / FRAUDULENT AND STOLEN ELECTION NEWS- Democratic-Socialists cannot run elections. We learned that from Iowa in 2020 and we are learning it now in the disastrous mess in New York City in the mayoral race. Election leaders met secretly to see if they could somehow make things right but no one knows who the winner will be and the results aren’t expected anytime soon. In the meantime, they are all jockeying around to see if they can steal the election from those deserving of it and to give it someone who simply is not. Stay tuned.
- 2021 Thursday L: JOE BIDEN NEWS I- Joe Biden went to Surfside, Florida, today to visit with the family members of the victims of the condominium collapse. It was a cordial visit and it appeared his anti-Alzheimer’s medications were working well. Bully for us.
- : POLITICAL NEWS I- It appears that the Dems’ scheme of court-packing is collapsing just as their attempt to overthrow the nation’s elections system by putting it under federal control- like in a banana republic. In other political news, the largest teachers’ union in the country is going to invest into opposition research into ALL who oppose Criminal Race Theory, uh, excuse us, “Critical Race Theory.” What does this tell you? That CRT is more communist claptrap. Dr. Ben Carson told Newsmax today that CRT is a ‘bunch of crap.’
- 2021 Thursday N: POLITICAL NEWS II- Congressman Buddy Carter, R-GA 1st congressional district, says that IF NFL star Hershel Walker does not run for the U.S. Senate seat that crackpot Marxist ‘Reverend’ Rafael Warnock, he sure the hell will. Good. He would make an awesome senator. In other political news, RINO Nikki Haley says that the GOP is ‘too lenient’ when it comes to Congresswoman Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, CPUSA-MN 5th congressional district. (Note- we believe she needs to be stripped of her citizenship and deported back to Somalia or whatever other s—hole country she came from- ingrate!)
- 2021 Thursday O: U.S. SUPREME COURT NEWS I- In a 6-3 vote in the U.S. Supreme Court today, the high court upheld Arizona’s new election laws, ones that forbid BALLOT HARVESTING as well as allows for the discarding of votes cast in the WRONG PRECINCT. Excellent. Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich says ‘of course the court would uphold Arizona’s voting laws.’ In other big SCOTUS news, the Supreme Court tossed on the garbage heap the California ‘donor disclosure’ law that forced those who donated to politicians, parties, and causes to have their names and addresses published. Excellent.
- 2021 Thursday P: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I- The CBO projects the federal deficit will hit $3 trillion this year with more to come. How nice. In other Biden regime news, the U.S. is going after 17 countries who do nothing about human trafficking and who must be held to account.
- 2021 Thursday Q: CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS / LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I- Famed legal scholar Dr. Alan Dershowitz says that ‘Bill Cosby should NEVER have been prosecuted in the first place.’ We concur. In other news, fired Fox News Channel host Ed Henry is suing his former employer over the channel firing or silencing conservative commentators and hosts. In other crime news, the Chicago City Council is demanding a hearing on rising crime after Mayor Lori “Frog-Face” Lightfoot got into it with pundits over how increased violent crime in the Windy City was NOT HER FAULT. Lying bi**h. Finally, the Boy Scouts of America have settled $850 million lawsuit over former scoutmasters molesting and raping boys.
- 2021 Thursday R: BIG TECH NEWS- A judge struck down Florida’s law that reined in social media companies, one that would not permit them to ban people sans any posting of official rules that can bring about a suspension or termination as in the case of President Donald J. Trump.
- 2021 Thursday S: WEATHER NEWS I- Tropical Storm Elsa is the 5th named storm to form in the Atlantic this year.
- 2021 Thursday T: U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES NEWS I- Nonagenarian U.S. House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, she with the National Geographic-style pendulous breasts hanging down to her waist finished setting up her BOGUS select House committee to look into the events caused by her on January 06, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol. Congressman Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, commented on this sham ‘committee’ today at his weekly press conference. The House minority leader said that ‘it’s very strange that “Mumbles” Pelosi appointed so-called ‘Republican’ Congresswoman Liz Cheney, Wyoming, to the committee as the ONLY Republican. He said it was strange that HE did not make the appointment because on select committees the party head does the appointing. Not so here. Speaking of this mess, Congressman Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district, says ‘Mumbles’ ‘select committee’ is ‘impeachment round 3.’ Yup. Congressman Greg Steube, R-FL 17th congressional district, says that ‘Mumbles’ committee is strictly a partisan exercise.
- 2021 Thursday U: PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP NEWS- President Trump told Newsmax today that he has ‘never been a fan’ of Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell and that the leader has ‘gone rogue.’ Amen.
- 2021 Thursday V: CALIFORNIA STATE NEWS- Democrats in San Jose, California, have passed gun laws requiring all firearms dealers and legal gun owners to possess liability insurance so when the inevitable lawsuits come, the insurance companies can pay out vast amounts of money. This appears to be yet another money-go-round for the Democrats.
- 2021 Thursday W: FLORIDA STATE NEWS- The Florida governor’s office refutes claims made in a Washington Examiner article regarding an upcoming President Donald J. Trump rally this weekend in the Sunshine State.
- 2021 Thursday X::GEORGIA STATE NEWS- Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, RINO, says he is ‘tired of it’ meaning the mess with Fulton County, Georgia, elections in general and Atlanta’s in particular and is seeking to take them over. Meanwhile, we learn that ‘governor’ Stacey Abrams, she who once was in the poor house now owns two mansions worth $1.4 million.
- 2021 Thursday Y: NEW YORK STATE NEWS- Manhattan D.A. Cyrus Vance Jr. slapped handcuffs on Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg and paraded him before the news cameras in yet another show of going after all-things ‘Trump’ and finding someone- anyone- who might flip. The New York Post says this is ‘banana republic-style stuff.’ However, news reports inform the American people that all this crap-assed persecution is strengthening both the 45th president and his supporters.
- 2021 Thursday Z: SPORTS NEWS I- The NCAA will allow student athletes to profit off their names, images, and likenesses.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 07-01-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,668. Chef B.H. Cznystekinki.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
B.H. Cznystekinki, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Senator Marco Rubio, Russia, Communist China, Xi Jinping, Vladimir Putin, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS, COVID-19 STATISTICS, FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY, STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS, U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I, FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS I, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE II, COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Somali Schilling, South African Rand, Tajikistani Somoni, Bitcoin, Chi-Com Yuan, European Euro, Mexican Peso,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY JULY 01, 2021 #4,012 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Thursday, July 01, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[vii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[x] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO