TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SUMMER SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #4,010 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 500
DAY ONE-HUNDRED-AND-SIXTY-ONE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
181. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2021 UPDATE A:
President Trump did the presidential thing and that was to go to the southern border, look the disaster in the eye, and to tell the American people that “Kooky Kamala” Harris and slobbering Joe Biden are destroying the flipping country!
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 182,977,255 confirmed cases, +460,483, 3,962,824 confirmed deaths, +10,644 and 167,555,589 confirmed recoveries, +436,433. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,540,845 confirmed cases, UP 16,962 from yesterday’s reporting, 620,249 confirmed deaths, UP 360,[i] and 29,026,688 confirmed recoveries, UP 22,323. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Wednesday A: JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS- Note: since Joe Biden became president on January 20, 2021, there have been 302,343 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 157,306 deaths
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,816,804 (DOWN) confirmed cases, 63,641 confirmed deaths, and 2,073,830 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,372,532 confirmed cases, 37,836 confirmed deaths, and 2,201,120 confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 37,758 confirmed cases, 517 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 453,924 confirmed cases, 5,978 confirmed deaths, and 226,206 confirmed recoveries (DOWN). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Maine: they have 69,033 confirmed cases, 858 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Wednesday C: FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY- Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 841,777 (DOWN) confirmed cases, 6,429 (DOWN) confirmed deaths, and 833,466 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Guyana, 133rd country on the list: 20,055 cases of the virus, 469 confirmed deaths and 18,040 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Wednesday D: FRIDAY’S STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,502.51, UP 210.22 points (+0.61%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,503.95, DOWN 24.38 points (-0.17%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,297.50, UP 5.70 points (+0.13%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $73.71 per barrel, +0.24 (+0.33%). The price of GOLD is $1,775.40 per troy oz., +3.80 (+0.21%) while the price of SILVER is $26.29 per troy ounce, +0.12 (+0.46%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,071.40 per troy oz, -1.50 (-0.14%) while the price of COPPER is $4.27 per pound, -0.02 (-0.44%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,764.49 per troy oz, -15.15 (-0.44%).[vi] The price of RHODIUM is $20,100.00 per troy oz., +250.00 (+1.26%). The price of NEODYMIUM is $582,500.00 per troy oz., -2,500.00 (-0.43%). [vii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000029. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.94. In Sierra Leonean Leone, one greenback equals 10,165.00 and in Singapore Dollar, a buck equals 1.35 and in Solomon Islands Dollar, one dollar equals 267,539.39 of theirs.[viii]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day and NOTE- these prices are sans TAXES- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.282 per gallon, $3.002 in Florida, $4.013 in Hawaii, and $3.747 in Washington state.[ix] Let’s look at one other location- Oregon: $3.600. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Nepal: $4.048 per U.S. Gallon.[x] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,468,462,511,078 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do which is not good- those two bastards should have been given public lashings. As for holders of U.S. debt, after United Arab Emirates, the next largest holder of U.S. debt is Mexico with $49 billion of U.S. national debt (it is important to note that these numbers vary every day with one nation after another jockeying for position).[xii]
- 2021 Wednesday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I- By our count, today is Day No. 99 for the so-called ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris to be in command of the southern border and Day No. 5 since her first and only visit to view the destructiveness caused by the policies of Barack Hussein Obama (who is the voice in slobbering Joe Biden’s earpiece). Speaking of the border, President Donald J. Trump and Texas Governor Greg Abbott are touring the border today, appearing in the epicenter of the invasion instead of doing photo ops in quiet sectors like “Kooky Kamala.” While in Texas, President Trump says that secure borders and fair elections are the keys to a prosperous and safe United States.’ He also said that not only has Joe Biden ‘sabotaged’ the border wall and that his border policies are ‘absolutely depraved.’ Former Acting Customs and Border Patrol Commissioner Mark Morgan says that ‘President Trump’s visit to the southern border is one of actual substance.’
- 2021 Wednesday G: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS I- Communist Chinese dictator Xi Jinping celebrated ‘communist China’s irreversible rise on the world stage’ at the 100th anniversary celebrations of the Chi-Com Party. Woo-oo. Big dictator and all. In other thug news, the government of the Central African Republic is expressing its displeasure with human rights watchers who claim the Russian military advisers in the country are committing human rights abuses on the populace as they do battle with crazed rebels. The Russians would never misbehave now would they? Speaking of both the Russians and the Chi-Coms, Japanese government official Yasuhide Nakayama is warning his American counterparts to beware of a possible joint-Russian-Chi-Com attack on Hawaii as they also attack Taiwan. We are witnessing a buildup of power by the world’s totalitarian regimes while our ‘president’ plays pocket pool in the basement of the White House. Not good.
- 2021 Wednesday H: POLITICAL NEWS I- Senator Tom Cotton, R-AR, says that Congresswoman Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar is little more than a ‘voice for Hamas.’ The screeching harpy has been calling the United States a ‘terrorist nation.’ (Note- strip this stick-like skank of her citizenship along with whatever family members residing in the U.S. and deport them back to Somalia or Eritrea or wherever the f**k they came). Elsewhere, as “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis’ star continues to rise, CBS and the Washington Post are trying to launch weak attacks on the popular politician to try to tarnish him.
- 2021 Wednesday I: POLITICAL NEWS II- Moving on, reports from within the office of ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris continue the tarnish the already tarnished reputation of the woman who is supposedly the ‘vice president.’ She apparently cannot lead her way out of a paper bag and various staff members are throwing their hands up in the air claiming, “IT’S TOO CHAOTIC!” We all know Joe is not going to last forever unless, of course, as a hologram so one would think the Dems would be scrambling for a qualified number two. Members working for Joe Biden say that ‘it begins at the top.’ We are beginning a countdown as to how long this goober is going to last. (We suspect she will be out by November).
- 2021 Wednesday J: CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS / LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I- Bill Cosby is walking free today after a Pennsylvania judge threw out his conviction. Meanwhile, actor Allison Mack got three years in prison and a hefty fine for her role in supplying sex slaves to NXIVM cult leader Keith Raniere. She originally faced 7-to-14 years in the slammer but was able to settle on three years. Elsewhere, the FBI is moving to offense to counter moves made by cyberhackers.
- 2021 Wednesday K: WEATHER NEWS I- The Pacific Northwest- unaccustomed to temperatures outside the high 80s on occasion are claiming they have lost at least 100 people due to the recent heat wave. It does at times get flipping hot there and any temps in the mid-to-high 90s are seen as intolerable. Still, it allows them to claim that global warming is destroying the planet. (We expect it’s also going to be a FRIGID winter).
- 2021 Wednesday L: MILESTONES AND PERSONAL INTEREST STORIES- Former 13th and 21st U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, a big proponent of regime-change wars, died in Taos, N.M., today at age 88 from multiple myeloma. He was both the youngest and the oldest person to serve in this position. Many now suspect that he and then-Vice President Dick Cheney were instrumental in pushing President George W. Bush into invading Iraq on the cheap with NO PLAN for what was to come after the toppling of Saddam Hussein. It was this ‘invasion-on-the-cheap’ and lack of a plan that led to countless deaths of American troops and Iraqi civilians as the insurgency broke out. We don’t doubt Secretary Rumsfeld’s patriotism; however, we think he and Cheney did it as a means of self-enrichment through the military-industrial-political complex.
- 2021 Wednesday M: MILESTONES AND PERSONAL INTEREST STORIES- Former 13th and 21st U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, a big proponent of regime-change wars, died in Taos, N.M., today at age 88 from multiple myeloma. He was both the youngest and the oldest person to serve in this position. Many now suspect that he and then-Vice President Dick Cheney were instrumental in pushing President George W. Bush into invading Iraq on the cheap with NO PLAN for what was to come after the toppling of Saddam Hussein. It was this ‘invasion-on-the-cheap’ and lack of a plan that led to countless deaths of American troops and Iraqi civilians as the insurgency broke out. We don’t doubt Secretary Rumsfeld’s patriotism; however, we think he and Cheney did it as a means of self-enrichment through the military-industrial-political complex.
- 2021 Wednesday N: PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP NEWS- President Donald J. Trump calls for the pathetic loser General Mark A. Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, who is the American version of German officers Generaloberst Alfred Jodl and Field Marshall Wilhelm Keitel, to resign. (Note- in our view, nothing is worse than a political general and General Milley is a prime example, one as corrupt and as criminal as were Jodl and Keitel who met their end on the gallows following World War II). In other Trump-related news, new statistics show that he was way up in 2020 when it comes to non-college-educated Hispanics.
- 2021 Wednesday O: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS / SUPER LOTTO AND POWERBALL DRAWS– First, here are the results for the Super Lotto Draw #3573 with a $60 million pot on the line: 12, 13, 16, 18, 25, and Mega 25. Out of 130,291, the highest winner was one person who had FIVE numbers but NO MEGA for a prize of $47,865. The winning ticket was sold at the Fast and Easy Mart in Benicia, CA 94510. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #859: 24, 29, 50, 65, 66, and Mega 14. Out of 49,322 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $13,712 apiece.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 06-30-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,075. Chef B.H. Cznystekinki.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
B.H. Cznystekinki, ‘Border Czar’ “Kooky Kamala” Harris, President Barack Hussein Obama, Joe Biden, Communist China, Xi Jinping, Russia, Japan, Congresswoman Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, Bill Cosby, Iraq War- the, Saddam Hussein, General Mark A. Milley, Generaloberst Alfred Jodl, Field Marshall Wilhelm Keitel, Political Generals, President Donald J. Trump, Governor Greg Abbott, Former Acting Customs and Border Patrol Commissioner Mark Morgan, Senator Tom Cotton, “America’s Governor” Ron DeSantis, U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, President George W. Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney, COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE, JOE BIDEN TO DONALD J. TRUMP COVID-19 DEATHS, COVID-19 STATISTICS, FOREIGN COVID STATS OF THE DAY, STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS, U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE I, FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS II, CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS / LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS I, WEATHER NEWS I, PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP NEWS, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Neodymium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Sierra Leonean Leone, Singapore Dollar, Solomon Islands Dollar, Bitcoin, Chi-Com Yuan, European Euro, Mexican Peso, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3573, Powerball, Powerball Draw #859,
TODAY IN HISTORY, WEDNESDAY JUNE 30, 2021 #4,010 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Wednesday, June 30, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[vii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[x] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO