THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,951 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 529
DAY ONE-HUNDRED-AND-THIRTY-TWO OF THE BIDEN REGIME
151. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, MAY 31, 2021 UPDATE A:
Memorial Day / Jefferson Davis Birthday (Mississippi)
Governor Doug Ducey of Arizona vetoes 22 bills including election security and anti-CRT training…and you wondered as to whether this POS was a RINO or not- he’s a RINO!
- 2021 Monday Memorial Day: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 171,384,071 confirmed cases, +352,201, 3,564,522 confirmed deaths, +7,718 and 153,895,843 confirmed recoveries, +617,783. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,048,800 confirmed cases, UP 5,141 from yesterday’s reporting, 609,767 confirmed deaths, UP 223,[i] and 27,863,665 confirmed recoveries, UP 22,848. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Monday Memorial Day A: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 291,821 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 167,788 deaths
- 2021 Monday Memorial Day B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,789,660 confirmed cases, 63,247 confirmed deaths, and 2,054,305 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,320,818 confirmed cases, 36,774 confirmed deaths, and 1,943,113 confirmed recoveries (same for several days now). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 36,276 confirmed cases, 500 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 438,015 confirmed cases, 5,829 confirmed deaths, and 212,777 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Massachusetts: they have 706,945 confirmed cases, 17,872 confirmed deaths, and 682,371 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Monday Memorial Day C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,475 confirmed cases, 6,412 confirmed deaths, and 832,713 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one non-country- Afghanistan, home of the never-ending war: 72,981 cases of the virus, 2,974 confirmed deaths and 57,629 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Monday Memorial Day D: FRIDAY’S STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,529.45, UP 64.81 points (+0.19%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,748.74, UP 12.46 points (+0.091%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,204.11, UP 3.23 points (+0.077%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $66.63 per barrel, +0.31 (+0.47%). The price of GOLD is $1,903.70 per troy oz., +1.20 (+0.06%) while the price of SILVER is $28.07 per troy ounce, +0.05 (+0.18%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,184.40 per troy oz, +2.00 (+0.17%) while the price of COPPER is $4.67 per pound, -0.01 (-0.17%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,822.33 per troy oz, +17.19 (+0.61%).[vi] The price of RHODIUM is $24,750.00 per troy oz., +2000.00 (+8.79%).[vii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000027. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.37 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.92. In Comorian Franc, one greenback equals 403.29 and in Congolese Franc, a buck equals 1,983.77 and in Costa Rican Colón, one dollar equals 613.22 of theirs.[viii] In other business news, Hawaii has the highest unemployment rate in the country followed by California.
- 2021 Monday Memorial Day E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.201 per gallon, $2.863 in Florida, $3.917 in Hawaii, and $3.575 in Washington state.[ix] Let’s look at one other location- U.S. Colorado: $3.123. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Suriname: $3.191 per U.S. Gallon.[x] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,352,192,754,652 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Monday Memorial Day F: COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION- Yesterday- and it must have been painful for him to say it- ABC’s Jon Karl said that ‘even if President Donald J. Trump says it does not mean it’s a lie.’ He was referring to President Trump placing the blame for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu squarely where it lays- on the Chi-Coms in general and the Wuhan Institute of Virology in particular. Next, a California café owner has initiated a fee for anyone choosing to wear a mask in the establishment. Moving on, the Biden regime is sending one million doses of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine to our South Korean allies. Finally, the World Health Organization is studying reforms with which to strengthen the organization- cut the Chi-Coms out of it, that will work wonders.
- 2021 Monday Memorial Day G: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS- Joe Biden is naming Caroline Kennedy to become U.S. ambassador to Australia. (Note- better than Rahm Emanuel). Next, U.S. intel reports that two Iranian vessels may be bound for Venezuela, a country where they are not supposed to visit. Meanwhile, a former U.S. Marine is being sought by the Spanish government over his breaking into the North Korean embassy. The Biden administration is weighing sending him to the Spaniards who may then send him to North Korea. Speaking of North Korea, their government is slamming Joe Biden’s lifting of missile development restrictions on South Korea as being ‘hostile U.S. policy.’ Finally, Israeli Defense Forces head Benny Gantz is fearful over the possibility of assassination or civil war breaking out over the possible end of Benjamin Netanyahu’s time as head of state.
- 2021 Monday Memorial Day H: POLITICAL NEWS I- Congressman Dan Crenshaw, R-TX 2nd congressional district, has created a new website for whistleblowers in the U.S. military to expose the WOKE bull crap occurring within their ranks. Next, following a walk-out by the Democrats at the state house in Texas, Governor Greg Abbott, GOP, is going to halt their paychecks. Elsewhere, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo sparks 2024 rumors what with a trip to Iowa. In other utterly disturbing news, Governor Doug Ducey, RINO-AZ, has vetoed 22 bills including election security and anti-Critical Race Theory bills. And you had questions about this loser being a RINO…
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-31-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 1,300.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Stinkbug, COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS, POLITICAL NEWS I, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Comorian Franc, Congolese Franc, Costa Rican Colón, Bitcoin, Chi-Com Yuan, European Euro, Mexican Peso, Congressman Dan Crenshaw, Governor Greg Abbott, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Governor Doug Ducey, North Korea, South Korea, Joe Biden,
TODAY IN HISTORY, MONDAY MAY 31, 2021 #3,951 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Monday, May 31, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[vii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[x] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO