THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: rcd32MontanaQ1@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,945 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 532
DAY ONE-HUNDRED-AND-TWENTY-NINE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
148. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, MAY 28, 2021 UPDATE A:
Democrats crying and screeching about the Fulton County, Georgia, 2020 Election audit got it stopped; what more evidence does one require to understand that the election results were fraudulent than the Dems begging for it to stop?
- 2021 Friday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 170,153,479 confirmed cases, +30,516, 3,537,922 confirmed deaths, +13,413 and 152,133,755 confirmed recoveries, +67,459. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 34,022,657 confirmed cases, UP 22,977 from yesterday’s reporting, 608,961 confirmed deaths, UP 1,235,[i] and 27,767,040 confirmed recoveries, UP 65,161. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Friday A: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 291,014 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 168,595 deaths
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,788,034 confirmed cases, 63,216 confirmed deaths, and 2,053,610 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,320,818 confirmed cases, 36,774 confirmed deaths, and 1,943,113 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 36,076 confirmed cases, 498 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 437,185 confirmed cases, 5,828 confirmed deaths, and 212,777 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Arizona: they have 879,909 confirmed cases, 17,609 confirmed deaths, and 844,903 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Friday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,433 confirmed cases, 6,407 confirmed deaths, and 832,634 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one non-country- Communist China, you know this is going to be GOOD (a big f**king lie): 91,061 cases of the virus, 4,636 confirmed deaths and 86,107 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Friday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,529.45, UP 64.81 points (+0.19%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,748.74, UP 12.46 points (+0.091%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,204.11, UP 3.23 points (+0.077%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $66.63 per barrel, +0.31 (+0.47%). The price of GOLD is $1,903.70 per troy oz., +1.20 (+0.06%) while the price of SILVER is $28.07 per troy ounce, +0.05 (+0.18%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,184.40 per troy oz, +2.00 (+0.17%) while the price of COPPER is $4.67 per pound, -0.01 (-0.17%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,822.33 per troy oz, +17.19 (+0.61%).[vi] The price of RHODIUM is $24,750.00 per troy oz., +2000.00 (+8.79%).[vii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000027. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.37 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.91. In Bulgarian Lev, one greenback equals 1.60 and in Burundian Franc, a buck equals 1,953.80 and in Cambodian Riel, one dollar equals 4,055.00 of theirs.[viii]
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.183 per gallon, $2.870 in Florida, $3.929 in Hawaii, and $3.568 in Washington state.[ix] Let’s look at one other location- U.S. Alabama: $2.825. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Togo: $2.998 per U.S. Gallon.[x] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,341,472,302,457 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Friday F: COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION I- First, Idaho Governor Brad Little, GOP, issued an executive order overturning a 24-hour-old mask mandate put in place by his Republican Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin, while he was out of the state. Apparently, McGeachin is running against her boss seeking to take him out because of his handling of the COVID-19 crisis in the state. Governor Little NEVER ordered masks to be worn but wore one himself. While he was out of state, McGeachin undermined him by instituting a mask mandate. She sounds more like a Democrat to us. McGeachin claims she tried to protect personal freedoms with her bogus mask mandate. (Note- this woman sounds like a member of the Ben Sasse, Mitt Romney, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, Richard Burr, Bill Cassidy, and Liz Cheney class of losers. There’s always room for more).
- 2021 Friday G: COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION II- Senator John Kennedy, R-LA, is continuing his investigation into the ties between the U.S. government and the Wuhan Institute of Virology, questions Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci seems to have challenging times answering truthfully.[xii] Meanwhile, a bill banning COVID-19 passports in the Grand Canyon State fails to pass.[xiii] Elsewhere, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom in another show he is going to lose his job in the recall election coming up later this year has enacted a COVID-19 lottery with $116 million in prizes for those who have received their vaccinations. Next, former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley says it’s important to confirm that the Wuhan Institute of Virology is indeed the source of the pandemic before the NEXT one hits. Finally, now that the Chi-Coms hand in the virus is becoming more and more known, researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology claim ‘we was bit by bats!’ Bats that are 900 miles away. Uh, okay.[xiv]
- 2021 Friday H: COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION III- The Centers for Disease Control loosens mask requirements for summer campers. Next, the federal government says it’s ‘okay’ for employers to offer incentives to have their employees get vaccinated. Meanwhile, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas wants Americans to have COVID-19 passports when traveling abroad but when illegals flood across the border or visitors come here, nope, no big deal. Elsewhere, conservative luminary Victor David Hanson told Tucker Carlson that ‘nine people during the COVID-19 global pandemic made $20 billion creating and releasing the Chi-Vi vaccines.’ (Note- many of us believe that this is the reason WHY they are pushing everyone to get vaccinated all the way down to young kids which is their plan by the end of this year- EVERYONE. Speaking of vaccinations, it was curious sight before Congress as the medical bigwigs testifying could not even put the finger on the numbers of their employees who have gotten vaccinated for the Kung Flu. We say, “F**k them.”).
- 2021 Friday I: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS I- It appears that Russian hackers are working on a new scheme targeting emails. We await further developments. Next, the German government officially recognizes the genocide they perpetrated in German Southwest Africa back before World War I erupted. Known today as Namibia, Berlin is going to spend $1.2 billion on projects with which to repay their monstrous crimes. Moving on, more than $2 billion worth of exports going to the European Union have been hammered with tariffs since Brexit became official. Ah, it’s like being jilted, the jilted party wants to turn around and make YOU suffer.
- 2021 Friday J: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS II- French oil giant Total is rebranding itself as it moves towards renewable sources of energy. My, my, my- very woke. Elsewhere, Hungarian leader Viktor Orbán blows off accusations that his country is RACIST over not wanting to be invaded by hundreds of thousands of Muslims. Some of us might be moving to Hungary as they seem like one of the few countries that wants to uphold its language, customs, and culture. In other foreign and overseas news, a Hong Kong judge hands down additional time to pro-democracy leader Jimmy Lai and nine others involved with him (amazing how COVID-19 solved TWO problems for the Chi-Coms- pro-democracy in Hong Kong and Donald Trump in the U.S.). Lai received an additional 14 months on his sentence while the other nine received an additional 18 months. Such is justice in a Neo-Nazi hellhole of the People’s Republic of China- Sieg Heil!
- 2021 Friday K: VOTING INTEGRITY / FRAUDULENT AND STOLEN ELECTION NEWS- President Donald J. Trump has said that ‘vast numbers of dead folks voted in 2020’ (which is no surprise to us); however, even stranger, many of them asked for absentee ballots. Now that’s peculiar. Meanwhile, a judge has halted the election audit in Fulton County, Georgia, after Democrats began raising holy hell about it. Wait- if they had nothing to hide, why not encourage the audit? Something does not add up here.
- 2021 Friday L: JOE BIDEN NEWS- Congressman Dan Bishop, R-NC 9th congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden is compromised by the Chi-Coms.’ Speaking of Joe Biden and his pals, the Chi-Coms, the leader of the regime says he will ‘release the Chi-Vi report in 90 days as long as there isn’t something within it that might embarrass his overlords in Beijing.’ In other disgusting news, the Daily Caller reported that Joe Biden looking at the young daughter of one of his flunkies, he said ‘she looks like she 19-years-old with her legs crossed.’ (Note- this is the sexual goober you people on the left claim is our ‘president?’ We’re so proud).
- 2021 Friday M: BUSINESS NEWS- Hong Kong-based JD Logistics in its IPO is valued at $248 billion. Next, Boeing reaches a deal with the FAA to pay $17 million over the problems its new jetliner suffered. Elsewhere, Hyundai announces plans to slash half its lineup of vehicles to concentrate on EVs. Boy, oh, boy.
- 2021 Friday N: CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS / LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS- entertainer Bill Cosby won’t get early release because he refuses to attend sexual deviate classes in jail. (Note- if the man DIDN’T do the crimes of which he went to prison, doesn’t attending those classes confirm that you did? Catch 22 folks). Elsewhere, the illegal alien who murdered Mollie Tibbetts back in 2018- Cristhian Bahena Rivera- was convicted of her murder today. Justice has been served. Meanwhile, Hunter Biden reportedly bragged about smoking crack with former D.C. mayor and famous crackhead Marion Berry. Wow. Something of which to brag, Hunter. Second to last, California authorities are offering $300 thousand reward to find out who the hell murdered Aiden in a fit of road rage about a week ago. Finally, noted legal scholar and professor Dr. Alan Dershowitz says the CNN lawsuit is all about misleading the ticket.
- 2021 Friday O: POLITICAL NEWS I- Governor J.B. Pritzker, DS-IL, seeks to end a program that helps disadvantaged kids get into private schools. Next, in New Mexico as the race to fill the seat of now-U.S. Secretary of the Interior Debra Haaland heats up, it appears that another seat might go to the Republicans. The special election will occur on June 1, 2021. Meanwhile, the Senate vote to create the January 06, 2021 Commission so wanted by House Democrats goes down in smoke even though the usual suspects among the RINOs voted in favor of it.[xv] Elsewhere, the world learns that the ‘Durham Probe’ has spent $1.5 million; however, President Donald J. Trump and former Congressman Trey Gowdy wonder for what?
- 2021 Friday P: POLITICAL NEWS II- Montana Attorney General Austin Knudsen banned critical race theory as being discriminatory. Former Governor Bobby Jindal, R-LA, says ‘CRT is a way for the left to attack our kids in school.’ [xvi] Next, a new poll says that ’73-percent of GOP voters believe that what happened on January 6, 2021, was indeed a FALSE FLAG OPERATION in which, ultra-leftists infiltrated and instigated the subsequent events.’ Hell, all one need do is to open one’s eyes and there’s the truth. Next, Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer says he plans to FORCE a vote in June on H.R. 1/S.R. 1, the voter theft bill.
- 2021 Friday Q: POLITICAL NEWS III- House Republicans are putting forth two bills with which to confirm the origins of the Wuhan Virus. God bless them. Next, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov slapped two new judges onto the Empire State’s appellate courts. He NEEDS friends in high places to protect him. Speaking of New York, Pro-Life protesters won a victory that will allow them to continue protesting this abominable practice that no moral country should ever permit the way it’s permitted here. Meanwhile, Congressman Barry Moore, R-AL 2nd congressional district, says of Joe Biden’s $6 trillion budget that it’s ‘criminal.’ He says instead of mailing checks to people’s mailboxes as ‘COVID-19 relief,’ it would make more sense to get people back to work and give them a tax holiday for as long as possible.’ Finally, since Mayor Lori “The Bigot” Lightfoot said ‘white reporters can no longer interview her,’ some smartass has served her with a lawsuit. Good for them.
- 2021 Friday R: WOKEISM / WOKE / WOKIES- Noted conservative icon Todd Starnes says that a teacher in Virginia has been placed on leave for refusing to affirm that biological boys can become biological girls which they flipping can’t. The Board of Education in Virginia placed this teacher on leave as they continue pushing this crackpot crap. Folks, Myra Breckinridge was a flipping movie and anyone who continues pushing this crap is doing it as a way of damaging the country. Perhaps it would be better if the jihadists did take the country over. Rooftops in every city would be extremely busy. Moving on, liberal MP William Amos of Canada was forced to apologize for peeing in a bottle while on a conference call with other lawmakers.
- 2021 Friday S: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I- Florida teachers are going to receive a $1,000 bonus thanks to the DeSantis administration. Speaking of Governor DeSantis, he says the vast majority of Floridians support the GOP. Elsewhere, the San Francisco Teachers Union now backs Hamas and condemns Israel. Meanwhile, Patrice Cullors, extremely wealthy co-founder of Black Lives Matter and owner of luxury homes is going to retire now that she’s ‘got hers.’ What a bunch of losers.
- 2021 Friday T: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II- The United States Postal Service is raising first class postage to $0.58. In other news, we learn that the San Jose, California, train yard shooter was facing disciplinary action for bigoted and racist behavior. There you go and the man becomes a mass shooter.
- 2021 Friday U: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS / MEGA-MILLIONS DRAW- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1663 with a $34 million jackpot on the line for some lucky soul: 10, 14, 20, 47, 70, and Mega 15. Out of 51,417 winning tickets in California, the highest winner were two people who had FOUR plus the Mega for a prize of $6,833 apiece.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-28-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,934.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Roland Carl Davis, Congressman Devin Nunes, Governor Brad Little, Senator John Kennedy, Tucker Carlson, Victor David Hanson, President Donald J. Trump, Former Congressman Trey Gowdy, Todd Starnes, Lt. Governor Janice McGeachin, Senator Ben Sasse, Senator Mitt Romney, Senator Susan Collins, Senator Lisa Murkowski, Senator Richard Burr, Senator Bill Cassidy, Congresswoman Liz Cheney, U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Dr. “Phony Tony” Fauci, Governor Gavin “The Nazi” Newsom, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Governor J.B. Pritzker, U.S. Interior Secretary Debra Haaland, Durham Probe- the, Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, January 06-2021 Commission, Critical Race Theory, Patrice Cullors, Black Lives Matter, Russia, Germany, Namibia, German Southwest Africa, Imperial Germany, Hungary, Viktor Orbán, Muslim Invasion, Hong Kong, Jimmy Lai, Hong Kong Pro-Democracy Movement, People’s Republic of China, Israel, Hamas, COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS I, JOE BIDEN NEWS, CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS / LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS, POLITICAL NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS II, POLITICAL NEWS III, WOKEISM / WOKE / WOKIES, Myra Breckinridge (1970), COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS / MEGA-MILLIONS DRAW, COVID-19 World Health Meter Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, National Security Issues, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Global Petrol Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. Monetary Conversions, Monetary Conversions of the Day, Bulgarian Lev, Burundian Franc, Cambodian Riel, Bitcoin, Chi-Com Yuan, European Euro, Mexican Peso, California Lottery, Mega-Millions, Lottery Results, Mega-Millions Draw #1663,
TODAY IN HISTORY, FRIDAY MAY 28, 2021 #3,945 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Friday, May 28, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[vii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[x] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xii] Congressman Devin Nunes, R-CA 22nd congressional district, says ‘it’s difficult to ignore the Wuhan Institute of Virology as being the source of the Chi-Vi.’
[xiii] Arizona has passed a bill forbidding revocation of business licenses without first proving beyond the shadow of a doubt the business fully intended to be a willful spreader of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu.
[xiv] Leakers within the federal government in the know claim the U.S. has a treasure trove of intelligence data on the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the experiments occurring there. The question is, WILL Chi-Com-loving Joe Biden possess the balls to share the truth.
[xv] A slobbering Joe Biden says the probe into the events of January 6, 2021 is ‘important to him.’ Dude, you can’t even remember what happened yesterday much less 4.5-5 months ago.
[xvi] Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes says ‘CRT is crazy, that he took it years ago in law school and that this crazy crap was nothing like it now is.’ According to him, CRT ascribes racism to everything and puts equity over merit-based outcomes.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO