TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: olafbologolo372B@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,921 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 544
DAY ONE-HUNDRED-AND-SEVENTEEN OF THE BIDEN REGIME
136. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, MAY 16, 2021 UPDATE A:
Recent polls say that IF “Kooky Kamala” Harris tries to run in 2024, she is the most detested potential candidate among the entire Democratic Party
- 2021 Sunday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 163,716,770 confirmed cases, +6,113, 3,393,335 confirmed deaths, +117 and 143,320,593 confirmed recoveries, +77,970. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 33,715,951 confirmed cases, UP 20,704 from yesterday’s reporting, 600,147 confirmed deaths, UP 308,[i] and 27,136,020 confirmed recoveries, UP 38,423. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[ii]
- 2021 Sunday A: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 283,944 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, by the end of the year, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 175,665 deaths.
- 2021 Sunday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,768,962 confirmed cases, 62,687 confirmed deaths, and 2,011,220 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,292,004 confirmed cases, 36,085 confirmed deaths, and 1,885,265 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 33,761 confirmed cases, 492 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 424,930 confirmed cases, 5,684 confirmed deaths, and 205,072 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Grand Princess Ship: they have 122 confirmed cases, 7 confirmed deaths, and 115 confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Sunday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 839,119 confirmed cases, 6,382 confirmed deaths, and 832,072 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one non-country- South Korea, a rising power in East Asia: 132,290 cases of the virus, 1,903 confirmed deaths and 122,163 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Sunday D: FRIDAY’S STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,382.13, UP 360.68 points (+1.06%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,429.98, UP 304.99 points (+2.32%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,173.85, UP 61.35 points (+1.49%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $65.51 per barrel, +0.14 (+0.21%). The price of GOLD is $1,844.00 per troy oz., +5.90 (+0.32%) while the price of SILVER is $27.53 per troy ounce, +0.16 (+0.58%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,231.10 per troy oz, +8.30 (+0.68%) while the price of COPPER is $4.06 per pound, +0.01 (+0.19%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,892.50 per troy oz, +29.61 (+1.03%).[vi] The price of RHODIUM is $28,400.00 per troy oz., +400.00 (+1.43%).[vii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000023. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.44 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.94. In Trinidad and Tobago Dollar, one greenback equals 6.76 and in Tunisian Dinar, a buck equals 2.73 and in Turkish Lira, one dollar equals 8.44 of theirs.[viii]
- 2021 Sunday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.128 per gallon, $2.893 in Florida, $3.862 in Hawaii, and $3.535 in Washington state.[ix] Let’s look at one other location- Utah: $3.359. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- United Arab Emirates: $2.247 per U.S. Gallon.[x] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,294,956,742,867 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Sunday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE- And they used to complain about President Donald J. Trump using Department of Defense funds to defend the southern border, we learn today that Joe Biden has diverted $2 billion from federal healthcare programs to care for illegal aliens overrunning the border. Wow. Meanwhile, Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich says that Joe Biden should relieve “Kooky Kamala” Harris of her duties as border czar because in 54 days in this position, the least popular woman in the United States has yet to visit the border.
- 2021 Sunday G: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS- Australia announces it is going to keep its borders closed to all but its own citizens returning home until mid-2022. Next, the U.S. Department of Defense says that ‘yes indeed, Israel has the right to defend herself.’ Hell, we already know that. They are on a crusade to eliminate Hamas and other Islamist scum from the planet. We say continue.
- 2021 Sunday H: VOTING INTEGRITY / FRAUDULENT AND STOLEN ELECTION NEWS- the recount of ballots in Arizona has already yielded evidence that criminal activities did indeed occur in the subsequent hours after the 2020 Election. There is word that ‘Senator’ Mark Kelly could be recalled and that Martha McSally returned to her position. We await further developments.
- 2021 Sunday I: POLITICAL NEWS I- South Carolina reelected Drew McKissick to continue on as the state’s GOP chair of the state. Next, Governor Ron DeSantis, R-Fl, has reached an agreement with the Seminole Nation for expanded casino development and gambling. (Note- Chef Cherry and hubby are excited by this news- Hawaii never went for casinos). Elsewhere, new polls show that IF Joe Biden does not run for a second term in 2024 and “Kooky Kamala” Harris somehow dips her corrupt toe in the water, her popularity as a candidate is in the pits. (Note- we could have told them that- she was a disaster in California, too. Thank God she’s gone).
- 2021 Sunday J: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I- Joe Exotic is seeking early release on a possible cancer diagnosis. Meanwhile, in Los Angeles, 1,500 trailers meant to house the homeless are sitting vacant in parking lots. In other news, the FBI has re-classified the Alexandria, Virginia, baseball shooting of a few years back as ‘domestic terrorism.’ The dumb SOBs said at first it was a ‘case of suicide by cop.’ How flipping stupid do you think all of us are? The ‘domestic terrorism’ call was the ONLY call. (Note- for the BIG GOVERNMENT folks, they need another generation or two of misinformed souls before they can begin pulling the scams on us).
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-16-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 1,330.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Olaf Bologolo, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE, FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS, VOTING INTEGRITY / FRAUDULENT AND STOLEN ELECTION NEWS, MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I, Joe Biden, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Senator Mark Kelly, Joe Exotic, President Donald J. Trump, Senator Martha McSally, Attorney General Mark Brnovich, 2020 Arizona Election Recount, Fraudulent and Stolen Elections, Governor Ron DeSantis, Seminole Nation, Australia, South Carolina GOP Chair Drew McKissick,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SUNDAY MAY 16, 2021 #3,921 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Sunday, May 16, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[vii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[x] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO