TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: irishMchef3014mm@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,899 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 553
125. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, MAY 05, 2021 UPDATE A:
DAY ONE-HUNDRED-AND-SIX OF THE BIDEN REGIME
Cinco de Mayo (fake ‘Mexican holiday’[i])
Oh, those Iranians are such pranksters, showing a video in which the IRG is blowing up the U.S. Capitol, funny, funny, funny…how about we nuke Tehran off the face of the globe…just kidding…
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 155,802,002 confirmed cases, +823,116, 3,254,757 confirmed deaths, +14,035, and 133,945,619 confirmed recoveries, +90,024. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 33,315,190 confirmed cases, UP 40,075 from yesterday’s reporting, 593,097 confirmed deaths, UP 691,[ii] and 26,014,813 confirmed recoveries, UP 53,527. We genuinely appreciate COVID Live Update World Meter for being honest in covering ALL the numbers- God bless them.[iii]
- 2021 Wednesday A: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 278,256 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, in another 280.29 days, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Under President Trump’s watch, there were 404,078 fatalities from the Chi-Com Bat Virus. Currently, Joe is shy 185,277 deaths. The AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci says the Pfizer vaccine for teens should be approved by next week.
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,751,034 confirmed cases, 62,063 confirmed deaths, and 1,997,994 confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,253,929 confirmed cases, 35,492 confirmed deaths, and 1,824,257 confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 32,794 confirmed cases, 485 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 412,129 confirmed cases, 5,593 confirmed deaths, and 201,370 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s recovery numbers). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Washington, D.C., a place that wants two horrible senators should they become a flipping state: they have 48,041 confirmed cases, 1,109 confirmed deaths, but 33,988 confirmed recoveries as they won’t mention them.[iv]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 838,767 confirmed cases, 6,370 confirmed deaths, and 831,218 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s figures). Let’s look at one non-country- Venezuela, a place human fecal matter such as Antifa and Black Lives Matter emulate: 201,807 cases of the virus, 2,208 confirmed deaths and 184,161 confirmed recoveries.[v]
- 2021 Wednesday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,230.34, UP 97.31 points (+0.29%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,582.42, DOWN 51.08 points (-0.37%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,167.59, UP 2.93 points (+0.07%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $65.12 per barrel, -0.57 (-0.87%). The price of GOLD is $1,784.90 per troy oz., +0.50 (+0.03%) while the price of SILVER is $26.51 per troy ounce, -0.02 (-0.08%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,225.90 per troy oz, -2.80 (-0.23%) while the price of COPPER is $4.52 per pound, -0.01 (-0.17%).[vi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,964.82 per troy oz, -4.47 (-0.15%).[vii] The price of RHODIUM is $29,500.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%).[viii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.24. In Nepalese Rupee, one greenback equals 118.26 and in New Israeli Shekel, a buck equals 3.27 and in Paraguayan Guarani, one dollar equals 6,727.00 of theirs.[ix] Interesting note- prior to the announcement of their divorce, Bill Gates quietly and quickly moved $1.8 billion in stock to soon-to-be-ex-wife Melinda.
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE FOUR STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.057 per gallon, $2.871 in Florida, $3.807 in Hawaii, and $3.495 in Washington state.[x] Let’s look at one other location- Nevada: $3.513. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the next lowest gasoline price in the world- Ecuador: $1.910 per U.S. Gallon.[xi] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,251,982,318,772 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Wednesday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE- Congressman Bill Johnson, R-OH 6th congressional district, told Newsmax TV that the Dems are paying a ransom to Northern Triangle countries to keep their illegal aliens in their country. Next, Tony Shaffer, president of the London Center for Policy Research and former President Donald J. Trump 2020 national security adviser says that socialism and the drug wars are driving people to flee Central America and come to the U.S. Here’s a laugh- the Vermont state senate has passed a bill that will permit ILLEGAL ALIENS the right to vote in their state. Wow. Yet, they don’t want Americans to believe in the REPLACEMENT THEORY…
- 2021 Wednesday G: BIDEN REGIME NEWS I- Apparently, Joe Biden is eyeing clemencies early on in his career. We are curious as to whom these people might be. Next, the Biden regime is seeking a ‘special master’ to look into the seized electronic devices taken from Rudy Giuliani and Victoria Toensing. Next, Joe Biden says he is ‘open’ to compromise on his corporate tax hike. We’ll see. Moving on, the White House is considering subsidies for nuclear power plants to help them meet climate targets. Speaking of ‘climate warriors,’ Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (CPUSA-NY 14th congressional district), aka “The Fly,” aka “Baby Evita,” aka Sandy Cortez and Senator Ed Markey, CPUSA-MA, are pushing a $10 billion, 1.5-million-strong (of little Marxists) Civilian Climate Corps because the planet has a fever. F**k these people.
- 2021 Wednesday H: COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION- We learn today that thanks to the Chi-Vi, 20 million more Americans (many of them probably illegal aliens) were beset by food crises last year which means Joe Biden will be giving taxpayer dollars to illegals. Can’t have them go hungry now can we? Elsewhere, the founder of BionTech prophesizes that the Chi-Vi pandemic will continue until sometime in mid-2022, a date we are sure the Democrats hope will extend to the 2022 Mid-Term Elections so they can try to steal those elections, too. In other COVID-19 news, over half of the people in the world’s democracies feel that governments repressed freedoms and liberties. Meanwhile, Governor Kristi Noem, R-SD, blasts the FAKE NEWS MEDIA for labeling the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in the Mount Rushmore State in the summer a ‘super-spreader event.’ That’s the FAKE NEWS MEDIA, always causing trouble via disinformation and misinformation. F**k them. Finally, the U.S. Patent Office- at the direction of Joe Biden- is considering waiving patent rights on the vaccines to fight the Chi-Vi so everyone can jump into mass-producing this crap. (Interesting tidbit- a U.S. federal court has overturned the moratorium on evictions. Good. Someone has to help landlords).
- 2021 Wednesday I: SOCIAL MEDIA NEWS AND BIG TECH NEWS- Facebook votes to keep President Donald J. Trump banned but orders another ‘review’ down the road. Once this news came out, President Trump blasted Facebook, Twitter, and Google as a ‘total disgrace’ (which they truly are). Meanwhile, we learn that Iowa officials coordinated with BIG TECH to censor all posts related to the 2020 Presidential Election- so says Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch.
- 2021 Wednesday J: POLITICAL NEWS I- Each day that passes, it appears more and more likely that Congresswoman Liz Cheney[xiii], RINO-WY, is going to be toast as more and more Republicans are turning on the RINOs plaguing the GOP.[xiv] We hope she is out ASAP. Meanwhile, Jared Kushner forms the Abraham Accord Institute with which to continue pushing for peace around the world. Next, the POS head of the Democratic Party in Lamar County, Texas, who called Senator Tim Scott, R-SC, an “Oreo,” offered his resignation earlier in the day but then Democrats in his county would not accept it. Gary O’Connor is such a loveable guy; his fellow Dems don’t want to see the scumbag go. Well, we do.
- 2021 Wednesday K: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS I- the president of El Salvador has taken over the country’s supreme court (look for Joe Biden to do something similar in the U.S.). Elsewhere, violence breaks out in Columbia over the government raising taxes on its people. The protesters, stupidly enough, are demanding socialism. Next, those good-humored mullahs in Iran released a truly hilarious video in which it showed their military forces blowing up the U.S. Capitol Building. Good. We should blow their seat of government off the flipping map. Now. Elsewhere, former U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert Gates security assistance to Afghanistan be continued even as U.S. forces pull out of that hellish country. Yes. We must. Otherwise, we will be fighting them here in the streets of the U.S. Hell, they are already here coming across the southern border. Thank you, Joe, thank you. Meanwhile, the U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken is in London meeting with the G7 leaders.
- 2021 Wednesday L: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I- After a report of one child’s death and numerous injuries, Peloton is recalling its treadmills. Next, following the resignation of a top attorney, Coca-Cola pauses its controversial diversity plan. Ah, the pause that refreshes. Meanwhile, the state of Texas stops a Chi-Com energy company from purchasing Lone Star State land next to a military base. Wow. Thank you. Elsewhere, LeBron “King of Fecal Matter” James apologizes for having started the wrong conversation about the police officer who was forced by the actions of Ma’ Khia Bryant to take her life before she stabbed another girl to death. (Note- LeBron is little more than a BIG IDIOT over-amped on steroids and social media-likes. Dumb ass). Speaking of Black Lives Matter, a New Jersey police officer was fired for calling BLM ‘terrorists.’ They are TERRORISTS. We have no problem calling spades ‘spades.’
- 2021 Wednesday M: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II- Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, aka the Love Gov, aka the Gropin’ Gov, says that ‘Broadway will be open 100-percent by September.’ Uh, okay, trying to save your job, are we? Next, Atlanta is ordered by the courts to reinstate a police officer they terminated who shot and killed Rayshard Brooks last year. If you recall, Mr. Brooks was cooperating with cops after falling asleep in a drive-through lane at a fast food restaurant and then began to fight. Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms made sure Officer Garrett Rolfe was canned so she could maintain her bona fides with the BLM movement. Glad to see you back, officer. Moving on, a new law being considered could upend the firearms industry. Laugh of the day, some POS New York City gunman got himself arrested after police read his social media posts. Next, Sid Miller, Agriculture commissioner for Texas says that IF farmers are being discriminated against by Joe Biden, join our class action lawsuit. Finally, Governor Ron DeSantis signs a new budget that will bestow $1,000 bonuses on law enforcement officers and first-responders.
- 2021 Wednesday N: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS / SUPER LOTTO AND POWERBALL DRAWS– First, here are the results for the Super Lotto Draw #1656 with a $45 million jackpot on the line: 06, 11, 17, 27, 39, and Mega 19. Out of 119,647 winning tickets, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FIVE numbers but NO MEGA for a prize of $10.335 apiece. The winning tickets were sold at (1) Lanes Market in Dorris, CA 90263; (2) Lucky Zone Lottery and Cigarettes in Los Angeles, CA 90014; (3) Chevron in El Monte, CA 91731; and (4) Adobe Beverage and Deli in Petaluma, CA 94954. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #843: 16, 23, 28, 40, 63, and Powerball 01. Out of 58,518 winning tickets, the highest winners were 35 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $481 apiece. Good for them!
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-05-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,149.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Congressman Bill Johnson, Tony Shaffer, President Donald J. Trump, Governor Kristi Noem, Rudy Giuliani, Victoria Toensing, Jared Kushner, Abraham Accord Institute, Senator Tim Scott, Congressman Steve Scalise, Congressman Elise Stefanik, Governor Ron DeSantis, Congresswoman Liz Cheney, Senator Mitch McConnell, AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I, COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, SOCIAL MEDIA NEWS AND BIG TECH NEWS, FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS, Joe Biden, BIG TECH, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez aka the Fly aka AOC aka Baby Evita, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, South Dakota Politics, Iowa Politics, Vermont Politics, REPLACEMENT THEORY, CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS / SUPER LOTTO AND POWERBALL DRAWS, Iran, People’s Republic of China, Fake News Media, Pfizer, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Chi-Com U.S. Monetary Conversions, Nepalese Rupee, New Israeli Shekel, Paraguayan Guarani, Bitcoin, Chi-Com Yuan, European Euro, Mexican Peso, Cloward and Piven, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto #1656, Powerball, Powerball Draw #843, Murph MacDougal,
TODAY IN HISTORY, WEDNESDAY MAY 05, 2021 #3,899 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Wednesday, May 05, 2021:
[i] Cinco De Mayo commemorates the victory of Mexican rebels over the French Foreign Legion, troops fighting for Emperor Maximillian. In modern times, restaurants and bars have given it new life so they can increase alcohol and food sales. Police departments across the land make mass arrests of drunken drivers, thus increasing local municipality coffers.
[ii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] See United States COVID: 33,033,385 Cases and 589,110 Deaths – Worldometer (worldometers.info)..
[v] We obtain our statistics for the coronavirus from: COVID Live Update: 151,025,351 Cases and 3,176,405 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[vi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[viii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 26-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com
[xii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xiii] It would appear that Elise Stefanik is being pushed to take her place. Many say she is no better than “Crazy Cheney.” Steve Scalise is backing Ms. Stefanik. You know who would be good in this sport? Jim Jordan. There, we said it.
[xiv] Speaking of Liz Cheney, President Donald J. Trump continues blasting ‘warmonger’ Cheney and ‘gutless’ Mitch McConnell.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE