TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: mosesscharbugiii305A@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,885 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 560
JOE MADE IT 65 MINUTES! LET’S HAVE A TICKER TAPE PARADE, CONFETTI DROPS, MIRROR BALLS, IT’S TIME TO CELEBRATE!
118. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28, 2021 UPDATE A:
DAY NINETY-NINE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
At least Joe didn’t start mumbling, “Uh, I better stop or I am going to get in trouble…” guess his handlers let him go past his bedtime…
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 149,036,962 confirmed cases, +1,092,267, 3,141,143 confirmed deaths, +39,173, and 127,736,203 confirmed recoveries, +73,711,824. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 32,983,695 confirmed cases, UP 608,093 from yesterday’s reporting, 588,337 confirmed deaths, UP 9,175,[i] and 25,584,727 confirmed recoveries, UP 24,064. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[ii]
- 2021 Wednesday A: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 273,886 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, in another four to five weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic.
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,736,197 confirmed cases, 61,480 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,222,546 confirmed cases, 35,030 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 32,397 confirmed cases, 478 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 400,386 confirmed cases, 5,510 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Montana, a state with a superb governor: they have 108,402 confirmed cases, 1,556 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries.[iii] The White House is slamming Joe Rogan for being so brash as to urge healthy young people NOT to get the Chi-Vi vaccine. We concur. We aren’t getting this s**t. Meanwhile, Pfizer’s antiviral COVID-19 pill could be out at the end of 2021. In other news, the New York Times says that Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov went to great lengths to cover up the massive number of deaths he caused by sending COVID-19-positive patients BACK into nursing homes thus to infect and then eliminate them. This is diabolical and this thug must go to prison.[iv]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 838,285 confirmed cases, 6,361 confirmed deaths, and 830,273 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one non-country- Slovenia, the birthplace of the greatest first lady in U.S. history: 238,421 cases of the virus, 4,236 confirmed deaths and 223,286 confirmed recoveries.[v]
- 2021 Wednesday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,820.38, DOWN 164.55 points (-0.48%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,051.03, DOWN 39.19 points (-0.28%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,183.18, DOWN 3.54 points (-0.085%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $63.65 per barrel, -0.21 (-0.83%). The price of GOLD is $1,781.60 per troy oz., +7.70 (+0.43%) while the price of SILVER is $26.24 per troy ounce, +0.15 (+0.59%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,222.10 per troy oz, +9.90 (+0.82%) while the price of COPPER is $4.50 per pound, 0.00 (-0.01%).[vi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,927.18 per troy oz, -14.70 (-0.50%).[vii] The price of RHODIUM is $28,600.00 per troy oz., -200.00 (-0.69%).[viii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000018. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.90. In Libyan Dinar, one greenback equals 4.47 and in Macanese Pataca, a buck equals 8.00 and in Macedonian Denar, one dollar equals 50.73 of theirs.[ix]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $4.00 per gallon, $2.794 in Florida, $3.782 in Hawaii, and $3.427 in Washington state.[x] Let’s look at one other location- Montana: $2.817. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The next country on the list has the third lowest gasoline price in the world- Angola: $0.923 per U.S. Gallon.[xi] Much to be said for the former Portuguese colony. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,224,518,271,345 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Wednesday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE- Joe Biden is sending $310 million to Guatemala to ‘help them’ stem the tide of illegal aliens flowing north through their country to the United States; we’ll see. Speaking of the border, Customs and Border Patrol reports that last month, the feds took 170,000 illegal aliens into custody. Elsewhere, the Biden regime-controlled U.S. Department of Justice has quietly repealed Trump era restrictions on the amount of federal aid going to ‘sanctuary cities’ and ‘sanctuary states.’ Meanwhile, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is blasting the Biden regime for NOT permitting him entry into the illegal alien holding pens in Donna, Texas.
- 2021 Wednesday G: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I- U.S. Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm is receiving loads of criticism over the numerous conflicts of interest surrounding her such as her connections to an electric vehicle automaker. The secretary has millions of dollars of stock in Proterra, a company that will benefit- as will she- depending upon which way she goes in doling out taxpayer dollars. Wow. Next, Joe Biden taps anti-Trumper Harris County, Texas, Sheriff Ed Gonzalez to head Immigration and Customs Enforcement, aka ICE. Meanwhile, tonight’s ‘Joe Biden address to a joint session of Congress’ will be devoid of a ‘designated survivor.’ So says White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki because hardly anyone will be in attendance.
- 2021 Wednesday H: JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS II- Tonight is the NIGHT, folks, Joe is going to reveal yet another multi-trillion bill, his so-called “Family Plan,” that will require of ALL Americans forced preschool for 3-and-4-year-olds so we can indoctrinate the kids at an earlier age and teach them to rat out their parents. This is NOT good and parents must resist this crap. Political strategist says that Joe Biden ‘won’t reveal the sticker shock’ which means it is going to be COSTLY. Next, Joe Biden is going to name longtime Marxist political hack, Rahm “Dead Fish” Emanuel to become U.S. ambassador to Japan. Finally, former governor and Missouri U.S. Senate candidate Eric Greitens says that “Biden-Harris first one-hundred days is marked by failure.” You are preaching to the choir, sir. (Note- although we mentioned this yesterday, we will mention it again- the Washington Post, aka WAPO, says it ‘won’t fact check “Pro-China Joe” Biden the way it did President Donald J. Trump.’ Wow).[xiii]
- 2021 Wednesday I: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS I- Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says the ‘Biden administration (i.e., the regime) displays schizophrenic undertones as it seeks de-escalation and confrontation at the same time.’ Absolutely true. Next, as the truth continues to hit the presses over Climate Czar John F. “Lurch” Kerry’s numerous Logan Act violations in doing business with Iran while a private citizen, Congressman Michael McCaul, R-TX 10th congressional district, says that the allegations against ‘Lurch’ appear to be ‘somewhat treasonous.’ Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, R-CO 3rd congressional district says, ‘Kerry MUST resign.’ We concur. Elsewhere, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken acknowledges that the U.S. pullout of Afghanistan could lead to a takeover of the country by the Taliban. Finally, the U.S. sees major rollbacks on the sanctions placed atop Iran so the U.S. can return to the bogus Iran nuclear deal.
- 2021 Wednesday J: WHACKED-OUT NEWS OF THE DAY- In the craziest news of the day, we learn that crackhead/pedophile presidential son, Hunter “Crack Pipe” Biden is going to teach a class on FAKE NEWS at New Orleans’ Tulane University. WTF? In other whacked-out news, Democrats are demanding that the FCC block the sale of a popular radio station so that Miami Latinos CANNOT listen to conservative talk radio. WTF? Meanwhile, co-founder of the San Francisco-based $2 billion startup company, Iterable, Justin Zhu, was fired for micro-dosing LSD prior to a board meeting back in 2019. Seems rather late to be terminating someone for something that occurred 2.5-3 years ago. Strange. Finally, a contestant on “Jeopardy!” made the ‘OK’ gesture and is under fire for being a white supremacist. People, give it a F***ING REST already. Enough is enough.
- 2021 Wednesday K: POLITICAL NEWS I- Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, says that while the Dems claim to SUPPORT Israel, they put forth a true anti-Semite POS such as Colin Kahl for the No. 3 position at the Pentagon: the undersecretary for policy. (Note- Mr. Kahl says he will take a bipartisan approach to his job. Boy, oh, boy, oh, boy- what a guy). Next, President Donald J. Trump says of Congresswoman Liz Cheney, RINO-WY, that in so many words, she is a ‘LOSER.’ Moving on, Governor Doug Ducey, RINO-AZ, is trying to save his job by signing a tough abortion bill preventing abortion for genetic abnormalities. Meanwhile, Congressmen Jeff Duncan, R-SC 3rd congressional district, and Doug Lamborn, R-CO 5th congressional district, are pushing back HARD on the Biden’s regime pushing of the bogus Critical Race Theory which is Critical Race Theory BS. Good for you gentlemen! Finally, Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich says, ‘don’t denigrate Arizona’s 2020 Election audit.’ Amen.
- 2021 Wednesday L: POLITICAL NEWS II- In some shocking news today, the feds swooped down on ‘America’s Mayor’ and Donald J. Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani’s Manhattan apartment and removed all of his electronic devices in an early morning raid. Mr. Giuliani offered to meet with the authorities and to hand over his devices but no, much like they did during the raid on Roger Stone’s home, they wanted to INTIMIDATE the man, trying to tie to him the crimes committed by Hunter Biden in the Ukraine. Likewise, they also raided the home of Victoria Toensing and Joe DiGenova, two more big Trump supporters and legal eagles. In other news, as California Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom continues to whine and cry over the recall effort against him, one of the recall advisers says that ‘one-third of the signatories are Democrats, one-third are independents, and one-third are Republicans.’ Everyone wants Gavin Newsom OUT of office ASAP.[xiv] Finally, Texas Department of Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller is working with Stephen Miller to defeat Joe Biden’s RACIST policies on equity rather than equality when it comes to providing aid to farmers.
- 2021 Wednesday M: CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS / LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS- An alternate juror on the Derek Chauvin murder trial says that ‘mob riots, protests, and the racial climate did NOT influence the jury’s decision.’ Sure. Uh huh, of course not. Next, following a cop shooting of a black suspect, a North Carolina judge denies a request for the video cam footage. Next, a video shows that a California man died while the cops were holding him. Here we go again. Regarding firearms, a new poll shows that support for heavier gun laws is lacking support among the American people.
- 2021 Wednesday N: NOTABLE DEPARTURE- NASA Apollo 11 astronaut Michael Collins is dead at the age of 90.
- 2021 Wednesday O: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS / SUPER LOTTO AND POWERBALL DRAWS- Here are the results for the Super Lotto Draw #3555 with a $41 million pot on the line tonight: 14, 18, 19, 33, 37, and Mega 19. Out of 116,245 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person with FIVE numbers BUT NO MEGA for a prize of $41,234. The winning ticket was sold at a Chevron in Coarsegold, CA 93614. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #841 with a $116 million pot on the line: 16, 18, 35, 39, 53, and Powerball 21. Out of 55,428 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but NO Powerball for a prize of $859,829. The winning ticket was sold at Stater Brothers 188 in Grand Terrace, CA 92313.
- 2021 Wednesday P: THE WRAP-UP- Amazing to see Joe Biden’s ‘address’ in which, he praised the police, noting most of them are okay. Here is how socialism works- you grind law enforcement and the military in the dirt, kick them in the teeth, beat them up, purge them, and then when they can take no more, you make a deal: so things don’t return to the way they were- you being public enemies- you will now serve as storm-troopers and go after our enemies. YOU can do whatever you want to them and without any oversight or parameters. This is evil- glad I am now in Israel- Mo. We love and cherish our freedoms… Meanwhile, the three people involved in the death of Ahmaud Arbery have been indicted on hate crimes charges. A federal grand jury indicted Travis McMichael, Gregory McMichael, and William “Roddie” Bryan today which is good. These three crackers have much for which to answer.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0448 an 18” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Rainbow’s End.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Michael Schenker is always on a musical quest much like Carlos Santana and he always puts together good groups with which to get his musical talents across to his millions of fans. “Resurrection” came out under the moniker “Michael Schenker Fest” on December 15, 2018. The band featured an amalgam of his musical friends including vocalist Graham Bonnet, Gary Barden, Robin McAuley, and Doogie White plus his usual rhythm section adding the power punch that this mad axman requires to light stages ablaze and melt the minds of his beloved fans. We hope you will seek this one out and consider adding it to your ever-growing collection; you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-28-2020, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,569.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE, JOE BIDEN’S FAMILY PLAN, FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS I, JOE BIDEN REGIME NEWS II, WHACKED-OUT NEWS OF THE DAY, POLITICAL NEWS I, POLITICAL NEWS I, Forced Universal Preschool for 3-and-4-year-olds, Critical Race Theory, Critical Race Theory BS, Federal Bureau of Investigation, CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS / LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS, CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS / SUPER LOTTO AND POWERBALL DRAWS, THE WRAP-UP, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, U.S. Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm, Sheriff Ed Gonzalez, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, Mayor Rahm “Dead Fish” Emanuel, Climate Czar John F. “Lurch” Kerry, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, Undersecretary of Policy Colin Kahl, Abortion, Pro-Death Movement, Planned Parenthood, Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, RECALL Gavin Newsom 2021, Congresswoman Liz Cheney, Governor Doug Ducey,, Guatemala, Japan, Russia, Afghanistan, Iran, Iran Nuclear Deal, JCPOA- the, Taliban- the, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, U.S. Department of Energy, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Caravans, Build the Wall and Deport them All, Sanctuary Cities, Sanctuary States, Former Governor Eric Greitens, Congressman Michael McCaul, Attorney General Ken Paxton, Senator Ted Cruz, President Donald J. Trump, Congressman Jeff Duncan, Congressman Doug Lamborn, Senator Tim Scott, Attorney General Mark Brnovich, Victoria Toensing and Joe DiGenova, Rudy Giuliani, Roger Stone, Stephen Miller, Texas Department of Agriculture, Commissioner Sid Miller Arizona Politics, Texas Politics, California Politics, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, Justin Zhu, Iterable, BIG PHARMA, Pfizer, NASA, Michael Collins, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Chi-Com U.S. Monetary Conversions, Libyan Dinar, Macanese Pataca, Macedonian Denar, Bitcoin, Chi-Com Yuan, European Euro, Mexican Peso, Ahmaud Arbery, Travis McMichael, Gregory McMichael, William “Roddie” Bryan, California Lottery, Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3555, Powerball, Powerball Draw #841, Michael Schenker Fest, Moses Scharbug III,
TODAY IN HISTORY, WEDNESDAY APRIL 28, 2021 #3,885 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Wednesday, April 28, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 146,144,571 Cases and 3,097,090 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iii] See previous.
[iv] The Nazis labeled these people ‘Useless Eaters,” people who TOOK FROM society but NOT RETURNED to society. Thus they were economic drains on the state and had to be eliminated which is what Governor Cuomo did by sending sick patients back into places where a vulnerable population depended upon competent care. The Nazis used carbon monoxide vans but Cuomo sent the sick into places where they would do the most damage. HE MUST go to prison.
[vi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[viii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xi] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 19-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com.
[xii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xiii] The rebuttal to tonight’s ‘address to a joint session of Congress’ will be by Senator Tim Scott, R-SC, and he will present “My Family’s American Dream” story as an alternative to tonight’s mumbling, stumbling, rumbling, bumbling ‘speech’ by “Chi-Com Joe” Biden. What a contrast: a senile old fool and a GOP rock star.
[xiv] Actor Randy Quaid says he is considering a run for the governor’s gig. Wow.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE