TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: mosesscharbugiii305A@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,881 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 562
116. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, APRIL 26, 2021 UPDATE A:
DAY NINETY-SEVEN OF THE BIDEN REGIME
Confederate Heroes Memorial Day (Alabama, Mississippi, and Florida); State Holiday (Georgia)
We learned today that 63-percent of white liberals suffer from mental illness. Folks, we did not require a study to tell us this; all one need do is to LOOK at them- it’s obvious…
- 2021 Monday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 147,346,436 confirmed cases, +697,114, 3,112,206 confirmed deaths, +9,618, and 85,028,957 confirmed recoveries, +539,462. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 32,320,125 confirmed cases, UP 75,508 from yesterday’s reporting, 578,356 confirmed deaths, UP 1,132,[i] and 119,078,566 confirmed recoveries, UP 2,264. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[ii]
- 2021 Monday A: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 263,905 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, in another four to five weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic.
- 2021 Monday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,731,677 confirmed cases, 61,434 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,212,097 confirmed cases, 34,912 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 32,284 confirmed cases, 478 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 397,006 confirmed cases, 5,478 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Rhode Island, the smallest state in the Union: they have 146,960 confirmed cases, 2,663 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Monday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 838,107 confirmed cases, 6,353 confirmed deaths, and 829,983 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one non-country- Lithuania, a bastion of freedom in the Baltic: 241,872 cases of the virus, 3,857 confirmed deaths and 218,011 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Monday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,981.57, DOWN 61.92 points (-0.18%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,138.78, UP 121.97 points (+0.87%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,187.62, UP 7.45 points (+0.18%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $62.05 per barrel, +0.14 (+0.26%). The price of GOLD is $1,782.00 per troy oz., +1.90 (+0.11%) while the price of SILVER is $26.31 per troy ounce, +0.10 (+0.39%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,255.20 per troy oz, +8.80 (+0.71%) while the price of COPPER is $4.46 per pound, +0.02 (+0.43%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,912.58 per troy oz, -0.97 (-0.03%).[vi] The price of RHODIUM is $28,800.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%).[vii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000018. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.87. In Kenyan Schilling, one greenback equals 108.00 and in Korean- North Won, a buck equals 900.03 and in Angolan Kwanza, one dollar equals 652.83 of theirs.[viii]
- 2021 Monday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.994 per gallon, $2.788 in Florida, $3.743 in Hawaii, and $3.413 in Washington state.[ix] Let’s look at one other location- Missouri: $2.568. We are going to do something else that could be fun- gasoline prices around the world going from cheapest to highest. The first country on the list is the absolute lowest gasoline price: $0.076 per U.S. Gallon.[x] How about that? Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,217,294,081,383 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Monday F: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE- Customs and Border Patrol confirmed early today that 800 Venezuelans have been apprehended along our southern border attempting to cross into the U.S. According to the Bidenistas, these intruders will most likely be given protected status meaning U.S. taxpayers will be footing the bill for decades to come as well as for their ever-increasing progeny. In other border news, the Grand Old Party (GOP) claims that ‘IF we win back the majority in the House in 2022, we will refund the construction of the border wall.’ (Note- we believe that besides the wall, we should lay in minefields, obstacles for vehicles, boats, and people, as well as electrifying a second inner fence and the building of foo gas trenches past that. We also believe that baby alligators must be seeded from the Deep South to the Rio Grande, and also that military bases should be relocated to the border, especially since we do much of our war-fighting in the Middle East. Add to that the laying in of razor wire fences along the boundary line through the middle of the Rio Grande and the positioning of fast action helicopter and drone forces would also help halt the cartels just as targeted assassinations of coyotes would be good, too. This would solve a lot of problems. Period).
- 2021 Monday G: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS- at a recent confab of House Republicans, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo warned his fellow Republicans NOT to go soft on ongoing Chi-Com espionage operations ongoing in the United States. We must remain vigilant. Next, Israeli intelligence officials are planning a visit to Washington, D.C. to see their counterparts and to warn them that Joe Biden’s concessions to the Iranians are not beneficial for either nation. Sadly, this announcement follows on the heels that former U.S. Secretary of State John F. Kerry, Democratic-Socialist, tipped off the Iranians more than 200 covert Mossad operations in Syria which makes him a prime candidate for prosecution under the Logan Act. The POS scumbag did this while Donald Trump was the president of the United States. Prosecute this loser and send him to federal prison. Meanwhile, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan tells Joe Biden that he should reconsider calling the ‘Armenian Genocide’ the ‘Armenian Genocide.’ (Or else!).
- 2021 Monday H: COVID-19 UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION- the Centers for Disease Control says that ‘summer camps in the U.S. may reopen as long as social distancing rules are observed and masks are worn. Next, the Biden administration is sending vaccines and PPE gear to India, the nation now beset by the most cases of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Next, Chloé Zhao who won three Oscars at last night fiasco found her success censored in communist China because she criticized the communist nation. Oi vie!
- 2021 Monday I: VOTING INTEGRITY / FRAUDULENT AND STOLEN ELECTION NEWS- First, Democrats continue doing everything to continue stealing elections what with 10 states seeking to empower felons leaving prison with the right to vote. Next, as the effort to audit the 2020 Election in Arizona continue, the judge scheduled to oversee the effort- Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Christopher Coury- recused himself because some of the attorneys involved in the effort worked as interns for the court official.
- 2021 Monday J: JOE BIDEN NEWS- Ten U.S. states are suing the Biden administration over its ‘draconian climate change laws, rules and regulations.’ Good. All 50 states and the U.S. territories and commonwealths should be suing the Biden administration, too. Next, Joe Biden plans to feed 34 million schoolchildren via another high-priced plan. Sorry, Joe, we can feed our own kids. F— you.[xii] Next, President Donald J. Trump’s chief economic adviser, Larry Kudlow, says that ‘Joe Biden’s tax plan is an assault on investment and investors.’ Add to that the fact that critics are lambasting senile old Joe by reminding him of what he did back in 1972 with taxes and how now in demanding tax increases across the board, he is coming into conflict with both the GOP and SALT (state and local taxes) rebels. Elsewhere, as if things are not bad enough for the inept Biden regime, Congressman Kevin Brady, R-TX 8th congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden’s tax hike on capital gains is a MAJOR BLUNDER.’ Finally, America First Legal and Trump adviser Stephen Miller are filing lawsuits against the Biden regime accusing the bumbling Biden regime of RACISM in that its ‘plan’ to help ranchers and farmers is ONLY for black ones, not whites. This is clearly racist and a violation of the American people’s civil rights. NOT good for Joe.
- 2021 Monday K: POLITICAL NEWS I- Goofy Congressman Tim “Poached Egg Eyes” Ryan has officially announced that he is running for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Senator Rob Portman. Big deal. Next, Congresswoman Liz Cheney, RINO-WY, says that the leaders of the GOP are ‘Kevin McCarthy and Mitch McConnell. We’ll see, Liz, we’ll see. We’ll check back in on your in November 2022. In other fascinating news, pundits are pointing out that Fox News LOSER Chris Wallace just cannot get beyond President Donald J. Trump nor the Antifa and Black Lives Matter-infiltrated Capitol Hill Riots of January 06, 2021. Chris, there is a reason as to WHY we mostly no longer watch Fox News but especially the weekends when you are on the air. POS.
- 2021 Monday L: POLITICAL NEWS II- In Connecticut, District Court Judge Robert Chatigny has dismissed a law preventing trannys from participating in scholastic sports within the state. WTF? Next, former Congressman Doug Collins, R-GA 9th congressional district, rules out a run for the governorship in the Peach State or for any other office. Moving on, Democrats are sobbing big tears of grief because it looks like the 2020 Census is going to lead to the loss of numerous Democrat seats due to people pouring out of BLUE STATES and relocating to RED STATES that are going to get new GOP seats in the U.S. House of Representatives. Add to that the redistricting that is going to happen and it would appear the Dems’ goose is cooked. In other fascinating news, we learned today that 62-percent of WHITE LIBERALS are afflicted with mental illness. Hell, we could have told you that without having to consult psychiatrists.
- 2021 Monday M: U.S. SUPREME COURT NEWS- For the first time in nearly two decades, SCOTUS agrees to hear a case regarding concealed carry of handguns. Next, SCOTUS rejects the GOP’s bid to revive the PUBLIC CHARGE rule put in place by President Donald J. Trump that people seeking asylum in the U.S. had to be able to support themselves without receiving government aid. Democrats can’t have that- they want to care for their low-wage slaves like they’re wee babes in need of Nancy Pelosi’s drooping breast milk. Man, put it back into effect, let’s stop supporting illegal aliens and take care of the American people.
- 2021 Monday N: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I- An ‘Anti-Asian/Anti-Pacific Islander Hate Bill’ passes in the U.S. Senate by a vote of 99-1. Good. Democrats, tell the black Democrats to stop attacking the Asian and Pacific Islander Democrats. The lone NO vote belonged to Senator Josh Hawley, R-MO. He voted against it because he said it ‘was too broad and scope and could infringe on the rights of others.’ Speaking of Asian hate, a black man violently attacked an Asian man in New York City. Next, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland announced today that the ‘U.S. Department of Justice is launching an investigation into the Louisville, Kentucky, police department in the aftermath of the death of Breonna Taylor. (Note- another police department beats the dust).
- 2021 Monday O: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II- The Oscar ratings last night are even worse than last year’s what with 9.85 million viewers. In 2020, 23 million tuned in and that was considered LOW. Everyone is pointing out that WOKEISM is killing show business, it’s killing sports, and it’s killing the American way of life. We must stand against WOKEISM at every turn which means, NO MORE MOVIES and NO MORE SPORTS. In other news, first-time gun purchases are driving gun sales in the U.S. Elsewhere, President Donald J. Trump’s official portrait is now on display in the official gallery of presidential portraits. Finally, 53 women made it through United States Marine Corps boot camp, a place that was formerly ALL male. Congratulations.
- 2021 Monday P: BUSINESS NEWS- Panera Bread Company is back in the black what with delivery and take out meals. Next, a Florida McDonald’s restaurant is paying people $50 just to show up and interview.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0446 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Hala Trees and Palms of Maui.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Waysted returned on November 23, 2004, with the album, “Back from the Dead.” Not having played in nearly 20 years, the band opened for other bands when they decided to return and have some fun. We have the great Pete Way on bass and vocals, Finn Moore on vocals, Chris George (guitars), and Scott Phillips and Paul Haslin handle the percussion duties. Fans of both Waysted and Pete Way love anything the group did but sadly, the sound is not as good as perhaps it could be. Then again, we are completists and love every morsel of music released by our favorite groups. We tend to agree with critics dissatisfied with the sound but folks, it is what is so we recommend that everyone rush out and give this album a good listen, it’s that good and worth every penny anyone wants for it. Some things you cannot fake and the intensity and the vigor encapsulated on this album will make anyone lifelong fans of the rockers that roared out of the 1960s and 1970s and will cause them to toss the modern music into the crapper. Search for it- you’ll love it.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-26-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,377.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Joe Biden, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol, Congressman Tim Ryan, Chris Wallace, Fox News Channel, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland, U.S. House of Representatives, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Larry Kudlow, Congressman Kevin Brady, America First Legal, Stephen Miller, Former Congressman Doug Collins, Senator Josh Hawley, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Chi-Com U.S. Monetary Conversions, Kenyan Schilling, North Korean Won, Angolan Kwanza, Bitcoin, Chi-Com Yuan, European Euro, Mexican Peso, Congresswoman Liz Cheney, Congressman Kevin McCarthy, Senator Mitch McConnell, Turkey, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Iran, Israel, 2020 Presidential Election, 2020 Elections, Election Fraud and Theft, Arizona 2020 Election Audit, Connecticut Politics, Trannys, Transgenderism, Transsexuals, Chicks with Dicks, WOKEISM, WOKIES, WOKE, Oscars- the, Hollywood, Professional Sports, Moses Scharbug III, Waysted,
TODAY IN HISTORY, MONDAY APRIL 26, 2021 #3,881 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Monday, April 26, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 146,144,571 Cases and 3,097,090 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iii] See previous.
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[vii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[x] Please see the following site for information on global gas prices: Gasoline prices around the world, 19-Apr-2021 | GlobalPetrolPrices.com.
[xi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xii] This is how communists go about coopting kids. They feed the school kids, then the elderly, and as they do so, they instill them with Marxist indoctrination. Besides, any plan coming out of the Biden administration is designed to make the American people dependent upon government at all levels.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE