TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: email@example.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,877 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 564
114. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, APRIL 24, 2021 UPDATE A:
DAY NINETY-FIVE OF THE BIDEN REGIME
Andy Biggs says the Biden Regime is taking ILLEGAL ALIENS out of holding pens, taking them to airports, and dispersing them around the country- WTF?[i]
- 2021 Saturday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 145,943,305 confirmed cases, +1,138,820, 3,091,553 confirmed deaths, +17,685, and 84,040,856 confirmed recoveries, +820,175. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 32,185,302 confirmed cases (down from yesterday’s figures), UP 146,041 from yesterday’s reporting, 576,265 confirmed deaths (down from yesterday’s numbers), UP 1,847,[ii] and 119,074,832 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[iii]
- 2021 Saturday A: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 262,814 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, in another four to five weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic.
- 2021 Saturday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,729,952 confirmed cases, 61,361 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,203,913 confirmed cases, 34,812 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 32,114 confirmed cases, 477 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 395,394 confirmed cases, 5,477 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Oregon, home of the most communists in the entire United States: they have 179,124 confirmed cases, 2,493 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Saturday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 837,974 confirmed cases, 6,350 confirmed deaths, and 829,696 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one non-country- Denmark, a wonderful place to visit but not to live: 246,643 cases of the virus, 2,472 confirmed deaths and 234,431 confirmed recoveries.[v]
- 2021 Saturday D: FRIDAY’S STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,043.49, UP 227.59 points (+0.67%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,016.81, UP 198.40 points (+1.44%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,180.17, UP 45.19 points (+1.09%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $62.04 per barrel, -0.10 (-0.16%). The price of GOLD is $1,776.70 per troy oz., -1.10 (-0.06%) while the price of SILVER is $26.05 per troy ounce, -0.02 (-0.10%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,232.00 per troy oz, -1.10 (-0.09%) while the price of COPPER is $4.33 per pound, 0.00 (-0.08%).[vi] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,855.15 per troy oz, +18.52 (+0.65%).[vii] The price of RHODIUM is $29,000.00 per troy oz., -200.00 (-0.68%).[viii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000020. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.49 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.82. In Kazakhstani Tenge, one greenback equals 430.24 and in Lao Kip, a buck equals 9,405.00.[ix]
- 2021 Saturday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.986 per gallon, $2.796 in Florida, $3.767 in Hawaii, and $3.407 in Washington state.[x] Let’s look at one other location- Michigan: $2.832. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,209,453,921,257 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xi] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Saturday F: JOE BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE NEWS I- Congressman Andy Biggs, R-AZ 5th congressional district, has been sharing photos on One America News (and probably other news networks as well) of ILLEGAL ALIENS being removed from holding pens and hotels along the border and dumped into airports in the region for transport to other parts of the country. Yikes. Elsewhere, “Kooky Kamala” Harris is being slammed, rightfully so, seeing as how 30 days have passed and the so-called ‘Border Czar’ has been nowhere near the flipping border. WTF? In other perplexing news, ICE ends placing fines on illegal aliens. WTF about this, too?
- 2021 Saturday G: JOE BIDEN NEWS I- White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki- not the brightest bulb in the pack to be sure- says that drooling old Joe Biden’s first address to a joint session of Congress will likely NOT have many attendees as we are all observing COVID-19 restrictions. Yeah, right. Sure. Flipping old Joe is going to be swinging at a lot of balls but connecting with very few of them so we cannot have anyone observing the senile old coot too closely.
- 2021 Saturday H: 2020 ELECTION NEWS / ELECTION INTEGRITY- As Democrats continue trying to throw roadblocks in the path of the Maricopa County, Arizona’s recount and election integrity efforts, Steve Bannon asks an incredibly simple question: WHAT ARE THE DEMS AFRAID OF? That’s it in a nutshell, what the f**k are the Democrats trying to prevent the American people seeing? Meanwhile President Donald J. Trump calls on Governor Doug Ducey, RINO-AZ, to provide not only more support to the ongoing effort to achieve election integrity but also security so that it can proceed without rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth liberal lunatics trying to halt it. President Trump questions WHY Democrats are so determined to STOP the ongoing efforts to find out what the hell happened in the early morning hours after Election Day 2020 and also says, the ‘results will be startling.’
- 2021 Saturday I: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS- Indonesia announced today that their missing submarine is presumed lost and the crew dead. How sad. This is a horrible tragedy. Next, Palestinians are behaving like they always do- like a bunch of Untermensch, this time in Jerusalem for the 11th night in a row. Alas, what is their problem? Well, since the start of Ramadan, they have been running amok in Jerusalem, causing Israeli Defense Forces to launch a harsh crackdown on the human garbage. Meanwhile, their brethren across the border began firing rockets into Israel. Sounds like someone is looking for a major ass-whooping, yet again. Next, Southeast Asian nations have reached some sort of consensus over the crisis in Myanmar. Hmmm, what are they going to do about it? Finally, an avalanche near the Indo-Sino border sees 8 people killed but another 384 rescued. Elsewhere, at least 27-30 people are dead in a Baghdad COVID-19 hospital blaze (probably set by jihadists being the kind, loving people they are).
- 2021 Saturday J: SOCIAL MEDIA NEWS- President Donald J. Trump discussed his removal from Facebook and Twitter and notes that BOTH are extremely boring and that issuing press releases is much more elegant and informative. Next, Mike Lindell of My Pillow fame presented his third program on the theft of the 2020 Presidential Election today, “Absolute Interference,” which is a mind-blower to see just how deep the hacks by the Chi-Coms were. Lindell showed so much evidence that we do indeed hope that it ends up before the U.S. Supreme Court where- IF Chief Justice John Roberts does not behave as he normally does- things might change.
- 2021 Saturday K: COVID-19 NEWS / UPDATES- It appears that the Johnson & Johnson vaccine for the Chi-Vi will soon be back online, even though continued reports of deaths and intensified menstrual cycles continue to predominate the news cycle. Next, a new MIT study questions the AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci dictates regarding wearing of masks and maintaining social distancing from fellow human beings. MIT questions whether social distancing works while Republicans demand evidence from the Centers for Disease Control regarding the need for children but especially children under the age of TWO to wear flipping masks. NO evidence says they should.
- 2021 Saturday L: LAW ENFORCEMENT AND CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS I- First, an Oklahoma police officer, Nathan Ronan of the Lawton PD who was at the center of a deadly shooting has been cleared of ALL charges. Next, the NYPD is searching for a gangbanging POS who drug one of theirs by a speeding vehicle before dumping him off in the streets. Next, a guy in the Lone Star State was arrested after shooting a police officer in the shoulder. Moving on, in the era of feeble old Joe Biden yet another gun crime occurs, this one on Bourbon Street in New Orleans in the wee hours of the morning where five people were shot (but none so far have died).
- 2021 Saturday M: LAW ENFORCEMENT AND CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS II- Elsewhere, convicted murderer Derek Chauvin (whom we still believe is going to be cleared of all charges provided he is not shivved between here and there) could face new charges for an arrest back in 2017. Boy, the radical left hates to let go, like a dog humping one’s pantleg. Next, the U.S. Department of Justice has charged five people for defrauding Medicare of $65 million over the back brace scheme we think everyone has heard at least one sales pitch on the phone at one time or another. Good. Send them to prison, those ads were annoying. Finally, Jeffrey Epstein’s close associate and procurer Ghislaine Maxwell pleads NOT guilty to loads more charges of sex trafficking.
- 2021 Saturday N: STATE NEWS- Former Trump associate Mike Egan is running for the Texas 6th congressional district seat in a special election next month. Elsewhere, Alabama passes a law that will allow student athletes to profit off their images and likenesses. Next, Montana Governor Greg Gianforte, Republican, signed a bill that NULLIFIES all restrictions on guns. However, the Kansas Governor Laura Kelly, Democrat, vetoed a bill that would lower the age for concealed carry firearm permits to 18. That one is okay unless of course the individual is in law enforcement or the U.S. military. Meanwhile, Congressman Dan Crenshaw, R-TX 2nd congressional district, shared an update with his voters about his remaining eye’s condition. He hopes to have vision restored and for him to be back on the job.
- 2021 Saturday O: STUPID NEWS OF THE DAY- In crazy news of the day, the fossilized mummy Joe Biden says, ‘MORE troops are heading to Afghanistan even though he claims- we repeat, CLAIMS- U.S. troops are coming home on September 11, 2021.’ Wow. These people simply do not want to leave the flipping country. Let the Chi-Coms have ‘em. Meanwhile, as the Chi-Vi pandemic ebbs and flows, toilet paper prices are beginning to return to normal and supplies are hitting all-time highs. In other STUPID news, an unnamed member of the Biden regime claims that U.S. sanctions on Russia are having their desired effect because the Russians ‘went home.’ Don’t count on it…next, Portland, Oregon, declare yet another riot after Antifa burns down a Boys & Girls Club. When are you going to start shooting these scumbags? A little bit of lead will stop the rioting like that. BOOM!
- 2021 Saturday P: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I- Senator Bill Cassidy, RINO-LA, says, ‘the GOP infrastructure bill will provide more for less.’ Next, Representative Buddy Carter, R-GA 1st congressional district says that Joe Biden’s ‘New Deal’ hurts poor people the most. Next conservative icon Ari Hoffman is taking over the helm at Seattle’s KVI radio station. Moving on, George P. Bush is eyeing primarying Texas AG Ken Paxton. Please- NO MORE BUSHES! Enough with the Bush Family. George P. Bush also says, ‘Texas is pushing back hard against the Biden regime’s orders.’ Wow. Next, Congressman Louie Gohmert, R-TX 1st congressional district says that the Dems have exposed their agenda by trying to make Washington, D.C. into the 51st state.’ Amen.
- 2021 Saturday Q: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS- First, here are the numbers for the Super Lotto Draw #3554 with a $40 million jackpot on the line: 12, 14, 17, 22, 24, and Mega 13. Out of 135,535 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but not the Mega for a prize of $43,202. The winning ticket was sold at the Shell in Carmel, CA 93923. Next, here are the results for the Powerball Draw #840 with a $104 million jackpot up for grabs: 22, 36, 48, 59, 61, and Powerball 22. Out of 135,535 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but not the Mega for a prize of $43,202. The winning ticket was sold at the Shell in Carmel, CA 93923.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0444 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Yucca Wash.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
You know, when you have some time on your hands, what the heck do you do? You record an album of covers, all tunes that that you have enjoyed over the years and that is precisely what UFO does with “The Salentino Cuts,” an album that came out on September 29, 2017. Once again, the band featured the quintet of Phil Mogg (vocals), Vinnie Moore (all guitars), Paul Raymond (keyboards), Rob De Luca (bass), and Andy Parker (drums and percussion). One finds covers of Mountain, Bill Withers, the Yardbirds, the Animals, Steppenwolf, you name it, you will find it here which is why we encourage everyone to rush out and give it a good listen. We think you will enjoy what you hear and will agree with us that it is worth owning. Please, seek it out now and enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-24-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,343.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Mike Lindell, Mike Lindell’s “Absolute Interference”, Steve Bannon, President Donald J. Trump, Congressman Andy Biggs, Candidate Mike Egan, Congressman Dan Crenshaw, Governor Greg Gianforte, Congressman Louie Gohmert, Governor Doug Ducey, Senator Bill Cassidy, Texas Politics, Arizona Politics, Montana Politics, Kansas Politics, Oregon Politics, Antifa, 2020 Presidential Election, U.S. Department of Justice, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Centers for Disease Control, Twitter, Facebook, Ghislaine Maxwell, Joe Biden, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci, Derek Chauvin, Governor Laura Kelly, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, Mass Shootings in the Era of the Biden Regime, Just the Facts, Indonesia, India, People’s Republic of China, Gaza Strip, Hamas, Palestinians, Israel, Afghanistan, Russia, Myanmar, Massachusetts Institute of Technology- MIT, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Chi-Com U.S. Monetary Conversions, Kazakhstani Tenge, Lao Kip, Bitcoin, Chi-Com Yuan, European Euro, Mexican Peso, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3554, Powerball, Powerball Draw #840, UFO, Lilah Paulikovich,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SATURDAY APRIL 24, 2021 #3,877 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Saturday, April 24, 2021:
[i] We already know this. I have relatives on Oah’u working at the airport and they’ve told me that once a week, flights are coming in with illegal aliens that they are dispersing around the Hawaiian Islands. Not good. – Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
[ii] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 146,144,571 Cases and 3,097,090 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iv] See previous.
[vi] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vii] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[viii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xi] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE