TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,875 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 565
113. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, APRIL 23, 2021 UPDATE A:
DAY NINETY-FOUR OF THE BIDEN REGIME
“No one ever said LeBron “King of Fecal Matter” James was ‘smart;’ in fact, he is tragically stupid, wants to be an alpha race-baiter but all he is, is a shill for the Chi-Coms…
- 2021 Friday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 144,804,485 confirmed cases, +799,197, 3,073,868 confirmed deaths, +11,781, and 83,220,681 confirmed recoveries, +650,193. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 32,717,457 confirmed cases, UP 48,336 from yesterday’s reporting, 584,839 confirmed deaths, UP 10,421, (figures include today’s and yesterday’s)[i] and 119,056,391 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[ii]
- 2021 Friday A: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 260,967 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, in another four to five weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic.
- 2021 Friday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,727,713 confirmed cases, 61,261 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,196,502 confirmed cases, 34,759 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 31,977 confirmed cases, 474 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 392,013 confirmed cases, 5,466 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Idaho, one of the few sane places left in the country: they have 186,081 confirmed cases, 2,029 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries.[iii]
- 2021 Friday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 837,892 confirmed cases, 6,346 confirmed deaths, and 829,424 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one non-country- Ethiopia, one of the oldest Christian nations on the globe: 247,989 cases of the virus, 3,496 confirmed deaths and 185,107 confirmed recoveries.[iv]
- 2021 Friday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,043.49, UP 227.59 points (+0.67%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,016.81, UP 198.40 points (+1.44%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,180.17, UP 45.19 points (+1.09%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $62.04 per barrel, -0.10 (-0.16%). The price of GOLD is $1,776.70 per troy oz., -1.10 (-0.06%) while the price of SILVER is $26.05 per troy ounce, -0.02 (-0.10%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,232.00 per troy oz, -1.10 (-0.09%) while the price of COPPER is $4.33 per pound, 0.00 (-0.08%).[v] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,855.15 per troy oz, +18.52 (+0.65%).[vi] The price of RHODIUM is $29,000.00 per troy oz., -200.00 (-0.68%).[vii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000020. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.49 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.82. In Japanese Yen, one greenback equals 107.91 and in Jordanian Dinar, a buck equals 0.71.[viii]
- 2021 Friday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.981 per gallon, $2.802 in Florida, $3.760 in Hawaii, and $3.401 in Washington state.[ix] Let’s look at one other location- Maine: $2.822. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,205,305,997,186 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[x] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Friday F: JOE BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE NEWS I- Senators John Cornyn, R-TX, and Kyrsten Sinema, D-AZ, along with members of the House, presented the bicameral Bipartisan Border Solutions Act with which to tackle the ongoing BORDER CRISIS CAUSED BY THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION’S INEPTITUDE would create- if passed- four regional border processing facilities so the Biden Regime would not be dumping illegal aliens into every neighborhood in every state as the regime is doing now. Elsewhere, Congressman Devin Nunes, R-CA 22nd congressional district, said that the illegal alien brats are in OBAMA-BIDEN CAGES and NOT Trump cages.
- 2021 Friday G: JOE BIDEN NEWS I- Drooling Joe Biden found himself for being mocked as at his recent ‘climate summit’ with world leaders via ZOOM, he was the ONLY leader wearing a mask. Ye gods, Joe, what the hell is wrong with you? Dimwit. Anyhow, when Joe concluded his summit, he said with gasping vigor, “We’re gonna do this.” Big flipping deal, Joe. Do it to yourself, NOT to us. Next, totally whacked White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki crowed that ‘Joe Biden will be the first president to create 1,000,000 jobs in his first 100 days.’ Oh, please, stop it, we are laughing as hard as we can already. Enough, dimwit! Moving on, Joe Biden told Turkish dictator Recep Tayyip Erdoğan that he is going to call ‘the Armenian massacre a GENOCIDE.’ As it was, the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE the Ottoman Turks carried out against the Christian Armenian minority in their country during World War I. (Note- it would appear that via this action, Joe is pushing yet another dictatorial nation into the Chi-Com-Russian-Iranian-North Korean-Cuban-Venezuelan camp for good. Good going there, Joe).
- 2021 Friday H: ENERGY NEWS / INFRASTRUCTURE NEWS- Much to the horror of liberals, 73-percent of Americans recently polled believe that fossil fuels and natural gas will be with us for decades to come. Yes, people are interested in renewable energy but until it becomes cost effective and reliable, no one wants this crap.[xi] Meanwhile, a new report says that a new proposed gasoline tax is meeting with resistance on BOTH sides of the political aisle. After the GOP put forth a sensible and less costly infrastructure bill and the left slapped it down, Senator Johnson said it’s all ‘partisanship and not concern for the American people.’ Speaking of infrastructure, Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. Va., says that ‘Joe Biden should concentrate on CONVENTIONAL infrastructure’ and not this WOKE bulls**t.
- 2021 Friday I: 2020 ELECTION NEWS / ELECTION INTEGRITY- Early today, Democrats began suing the state of Arizona for permitting the election integrity audit to begin and continue. Later in the day, a judge called a temporary halt to the procedures for some inexplicable reason, but then permitted it to proceed late in the day. Next, President Donald J. Trump says that his team is advancing election integrity efforts across the country. Elsewhere, New Hampshire passed SB 43 with which to carry out a forensic audit of the voting machines. Citing the Windham Incident, in this one location, 1,143 ballots for Republicans were magically flipped over to Democrats. These investigations are necessary.
- 2021 Friday J: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS- Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, RINO, is slamming the inclusion of Iran- perhaps one of the greatest persecutors of women and girls- onto the U.N. Status of Women Commission. What a load of feculent crap to put a scumbag nation such as Iran on a global body such as the one mentioned above. Meanwhile, following Tony Perkins- of Family Research Council fame- calling for a boycott on the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, the Chi-Coms now are trying to cancel him. Permanently. Elsewhere, Russian dissident Alexei Navalny is going to end his hunger strike. Finally, Japan is declaring a state of emergency around Tokyo and three other areas due to surging numbers of COVID-19 cases.
- 2021 Friday K: MASS SHOOTING NEWS / LAW ENFORCEMENT NEWS- We learned that late last night in San Diego, California, a mass shooting left one person dead and at least four injured. We learned today that NBC once again rejiggered audio from the recent police shooting of Ma’ Khia Bryant who was in the act of stabbing another girl with an eight-inch blade. As they did with George Zimmerman’s 911 call regarding Trayvon Martin, they edited and fabricated the police call so as to suit their narrative. Folks, these lying scumbag networks should be fined and/or stripped of their broadcast licenses. Meanwhile, Nicolas Cruz, the POS who shot up Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida back on February 14, 2018 in what we have dubbed the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre 2018- could go on trial for his life as early as this September. (Note- we thought he had already copped to a deal). Elsewhere, an alternate juror in the murder trial of Derek Chauvin says ‘yes, indeed, the mob intimidate us into finding the way we did.’ This verdict is going to get tossed. Count on it.
- 2021 Friday L: SOCIAL MEDIA AND STUPID PEOPLE NEWS- After that big POS Los Angeles Lakers dimwit LeBron “Fecal Matter” James put up his most recent tweet about the cop who shot violent teen Ma’ Kia Bryant in Columbus, Ohio, a few days ago, President Donald J. Trump says the turd should ‘focus on his NBA career rather than presiding over the destruction of the National Basketball League.’ LeBron James clearly learned nothing in school and worse, he is down on his knees in front of Xi Jinping doing the nasty for him every day. C***sucker. Speaking of LeBron and social media, millions are asking WHY Twitter banned President Donald J. Trump for ‘inciting violence’ while all the while permitting King James to make threats of his own via the platform? Why?
- 2021 Friday M: COVID-19 NEWS / UPDATES- Today, 33 colleges said that in order to return to classes in the next semester, ALL students will have to show proof they have been vaccinated for the Xi Jinping Bat Virus. In other Chi-Vi news, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton – with the help of Border Guru Stephen Miller- is suing the Biden administration over its hypocrisy of allowing in hundreds of thousands of illegals without testing them for the ‘VID while demanding states continue the bogus lockdowns the federal government imposes on them (if it can get away with doing it). Moving on, the U.S. will now permit the use of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccinations to proceed. However, this comes on the heels of the CDC investigation yet another woman’s death- someone in her fifties- following vaccination for the Chi-Vi.
- 2021 Friday N: U.S. GOVERNMENT NEWS- Ahead of their planned pull out, U.S. military is packing up its military hardware in Afghanistan while leaving non-military supplies such as office equipment and appliances behind for the Taliban to put to good use. In other truly embarrassing news, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, a true milquetoast if one ever existed, is going to permit U.S. diplomatic missions abroad to fly the LGBTQIA+ flag at the same level with the U.S. flag around the world. Gee whiz, paint another target on our backs, will you? Meanwhile, the Biden White House is nominating a ‘conservationist’- Tracy Stone-Manning- to lead the Public Lands Bureau. Another left-wing loser to be sure. Finally, SpaceX Dragon capsule blasted off today carrying FOUR American astronauts to the International Space Station.
- 2021 Friday O: JANUARY 06, 2021 STORMING THE CAPITOL / CAPITOL HILL RIOTS / FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS NEWS- It appears that Capitol Hill law enforcement has grown fatigued by lying Democrats’ narratives on what happened on that fateful day when Antifa and Black Lives Matter infiltrated the ranks of Trump supporters and then set in motion the largest FALSE FLAG operation seen in the history of our country. They are pushing back on recent claims by unnamed Democrats that they showed ‘bias towards the Trump supporters.’ They say they did not. Elsewhere, Senator Ron Johnson, R-WI, is demanding a FULL ACCOUNTING of the death of Capitol Hill Police Officer Brian Sicknick, someone whom we just learned died from natural causes and did not- we repeat, did NOT- have his head bashed in with a fire extinguisher as liberal fake news media and Democrat politicians have long claimed. Tell us the truth.
- 2021 Friday P: STATE NEWS- Florida’s Supreme Court stopped a bid with which to legalize marijuana in the Sunshine State. Good. We have enough stupid people already. Elsewhere, in California, Caitlyn Jenner makes it official- she is running for the governor’s job in the recall of Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom and some like that overweight, wig-wearing Joy Behar on “The View” are upset. She was so upset, she kept using the wrong pronouns when speaking of Ms. Jenner which in the liberal WOKE world is a major faux pas. Yet, liberals routinely get away with NOT doing as they say everyone else should be doing. What a farce. Next, in New York City late last night/early this morning, did their best to deface a monument in Central Park, one built to commemorate the loss of 260 U.S. Navy sailors who were killed when the battleship USS Maine blew up in Havana Harbor, Cuba, on February 15, 1898, the main event that propelled the U.S. into war with Spain. Police arrested some of the rioters but we are sure they left the slammer within hours of their arrest.
- 2021 Friday Q: POLITICAL NEWS I- A new study on elected officials who are the child of elected officials says that Congresswoman Liz Cheney, RINO-WY, and Senator Lisa Murkowski, RINO-AK, vote to the LEFT of their parents when they were in office. Meanwhile, Senator Joe Manchin, D-W. VA, said he ‘endorses Senators Murkowski and her RINO buddy, Susan Collins, of Maine. Next, survivors of the Steve Scalise shooting criticize yesterday’s findings by the FBI that James Hodgkinson who shot up the Republican team preparing for the annual House baseball game back on June 14, 2017 did so because he wanted to die by suicide by cop. This was the FBI finding we received yesterday and all we can say is that FBI Director Christopher Wray is full of fecal matter.
- 2021 Friday R: POLITICAL NEWS II- Congressman Jason Smith, R-MO 8th congressional district, told Newsmax TV that New York state’s planned payments of $15,000 or more to illegal aliens is ‘unacceptable.’ It’s unacceptable when Americans need help, require salvation from all the Chi-Com Virus lockdowns and restrictions, and liberal left-wing government would rather care for INVADERS than for its own people. Next, Kimberly Guilfoyle endorses former Missouri Governor Eric Greitens in his U.S. Senate bid. Moving on, Governor Asa Hutchinson, RINO-AR, vetoed a bill limiting gun restrictions. He vetoed a bill that LIMITS restrictions on guns in the Natural State, for Christ’s Sake. The man has demonstrated he is little more than a RINO.
- 2021 Friday S: POLITICAL NEWS III- Apparently, the President Trump 2020 Campaign left an unpaid view in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with a $211,000 bill, one they are sending to collections. Sounds like bull crap but then- we know how it is. Speaking of President Trump, he may be leaving Florida to spend the summer at his New Jersey golf club. Speaking of Florida, the okays a bill banning abortions based on disability. Meanwhile, we learn that the United States Postal Service- the USPS, for Christ’s Holy Sake!- is now doing dirty work for the Biden regime by spying on conservative Americans. Man, they must have amassed a humongous dossier on the AICPENDBLOG.COM by now. What the hell is the postal service doing behaving like the Gestapo? Has Stamps.com hurt them this much that they must take on jobs that have NOTHING to do with their daytime jobs?
- 2021 Friday T: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I- After a violent summer last year in \Minneapolis, Minnesota, BLACK-OWNED businesses in the city say the ‘city has abandoned them.’ These poor people watched Black Lives Matter and Antifa and all the hateful white punks (especially the banshees) screaming and rioting, looting, robbing, raping, and burning, and the damned Twin Cities need to do something to get them back on their feet! What the hell does it take? Where the hell is Patrice Cullors and all her millions of dollars? Where is Joe Biden? HELP these people. Elsewhere, the Washington Post was slammed earlier today for their disgraceful ‘fact-checking’ on Senator Tim Scott’s ‘from the cotton fields to Congress’ statement awhile back. Leftists are scumbags, what more can one say? In other whack-job news, Climate Czar John F. Kerry says that the administration is exploring a BORDER ADJUSTMENT TAX that will slap additional taxes, i.e., tariffs, on nations with weaker climate policies. Folks, it’s time to make up NICE with Russia or China and seek asylum. These people are cray-cray.
- 2021 Friday U: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS- Here are the results for the Mega-Millions Draw #1653: 04, 28, 29,30, 60, and Mega 25. Stay tuned for news on the winners…Out of 111,596 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR plus the Mega for a prize of $14,862 apiece.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0443 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Saguaro and Poppies.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Once again, archivists for UFO combined several shows together for an enticing offering for the fans: “Impact Live” (August 14, 2017). Two of the shows come from the 1990s featuring a lineup of Phil Mogg (vocals), Michael Schenker (guitars), Pete Way (bass), Paul Raymond (keyboards/rhythm guitar), and Simon Wright (drums). The other show comes from the 1970s and features Phil Mogg (vocals), Michael Schenker (guitars), Pete Way (bass), Paul Raymond (keyboards/rhythm guitar), and Andy Parker (drums). While some may debate the energy showcased here, others are excited to have more access to more shows featuring one of the all-time great veteran bands coming to us from the late 1960s. We believe there is NOTHING available today that can compare with this exciting band so why not check it out for yourselves and consider adding it to your collection- we think you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-23-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 3,037.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, JOE BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE NEWS, Senator Kyrsten Sinema, Joe Biden, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki, Senator Joe Manchin, Tracy Stone-Manning, Public Lands Bureau, Climate Czar John F. Kerry, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, FBI Director Christopher Wray, Joy Behar, The View, Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom, LeBron “Fecal Matter” James, Senator John Cornyn, Congressman Devin Nunes, Senator Ron Johnson, President Donald J. Trump, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, Border Guru Stephen Miller, Congressman Jason Smith, Senator Tim Scott, Congressman Steve Scalise, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Caitlyn Jenner, Governor Asa Hutchinson, Tony Perkins, Family Research Council, Ambassador Nikki Haley, Congresswoman Liz Cheney, Senator Lisa Murkowski, Senator Susan Collins, Turkey, Dictator Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Ottoman Turkish Empire, People’s Republic of China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Taliban, Japan, Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics, U.N. Status of Women Commission, Armenian Genocide, 2020 Presidential Election, Election Fraud and Theft, Elections Integrity, New Hampshire News, Windham Incident, Ma’ Khia Bryant, George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin, Nicolas Cruz, St. Valentine’s Day Massacre 2018, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Mass Shooting, Capitol Hill Police Officer Brian Sicknick, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, USS Maine, Spanish-American War, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Chi-Com U.S. Monetary Conversions, Jordanian Dinar, Japanese Yen, Bitcoin, Chi-Com Yuan, European Euro, Mexican Peso, California Lottery, California Lottery Results, Mega Millions, Mega Millions Draw #1653, Lilah Paulikovich, UFO,
TODAY IN HISTORY, FRIDAY APRIL 23, 2021 #3,875 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Friday, April 23, 2021:
[i] Bing seems to be covering numbers up for the Biden administration so here is where we have gone now: COVID Live Update: 146,144,571 Cases and 3,097,090 Deaths from the Coronavirus – Worldometer (worldometers.info)
[iii] See previous.
[v] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[vi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[vii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[x] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xi] We are awaiting the day for when the Pentagon says they are going to go with electric-powered tanks and military vehicles. Now that will be the day when we surrender whatever greatness we as a nation still possess.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE