TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,872 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 567
111. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21, 2021:
DAY NINETY-TWO OF THE BIDEN REGIME
San Jacinto Day (Texas) and Administrative Professionals Day
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Alfred Moore and Henry Baldwin; “Heartbreak Hotel” by Elvis Presley, Eric Burdon and the Animals and Family featuring John Weider and Fairport Convention featuring Sandy Denny:
- 753 B.C.: Romulus and Remus founded Rome on this date (the traditional date).
- 1509 Wednesday: England’s King Henry VII died; his seventeen-year-old son, Henry VIII succeeded him.
- 1536 Tuesday: Thomas Cromwell began to plot the downfall of the wife of King Henry VII of England, Anne Boleyn.
- 1649 Wednesday: The Maryland Assembly passed the Maryland Toleration Act, which provided for freedom of worship for all Christians.
- 1689 Thursday: William III and Mary Stuart are proclaimed king and queen of England.
- 1789 Tuesday: John Adams took the oath of office as the first vice president of the United States.
- 1794 Monday: The state of New York declares Ellis Island publicly owned so that the construction of forts to guard against British intrusion on this date.
- 1800 Monday: The 12th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Alfred Moore took his place on the high court on this date. A Federalist, President John Adams nominated Moore to fill the seat of Associate Justice James Iredell. He served from today until January 26, 1804.
- 1836 Thursday: An army of Texans led by Sam Houston defeated the Mexicans at San Jacinto, assuring Texas independence.
- 1844 Sunday: In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the 22nd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Henry Baldwin died. President Andrew Jackson nominated the Democratic-Republican to succeed Associate Justice Bushrod Washington. He served from 01-06-1830 to 04-21-1844.
- 1856 Monday: For the first time in the history of the nation, a rail train crossed the Mississippi River between Davenport, Iowa, and Rock Island, Illinois.
- 1862 Monday: By an act of Congress, the Denver Mint undergoes establishment on this date.
- 1865 Friday: The funeral train carrying the body of slain President Abraham Lincoln departs Washington, D.C., bound for Illinois.
- 1910 Thursday: Author Samuel Langhorne Clemens, better known as Mark Twain, died in Redding, Connecticut at age 74.
- 1918 Sunday: Baron Manfred von Richtofen, the German ace known as the “Red Baron,” died in action during World War I. The fighter ace’s luck finally ran out when Canadian fighter pilot Arthur Roy Brown took him out. His son would serve on the Eastern Front in World War II.
- 1926 Wednesday: Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II was born in Mayfair, London; she was the first child of the Duke and Duchess of York, who later became King George VI and the Queen Mother.
- 1930 Monday: A fire broke out inside the overcrowded Ohio Penitentiary in Columbus, Ohio, killing 332 inmates.
- 1935 Sunday: King Boris of Bulgaria forbids all political parties.
- 1940 Sunday: Gradually, Norwegian, and British and French forces are being rolled up by the Germans in the conquest of Norway. The Germans are inexorable and the Allies increasingly weak.
- 1941 Monday: Greece surrenders to the forces of Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy. In East Africa, the fighting around Dessie between South African forces and Fascist Italians continues with heavy fighting. The Italians know their dreams of an East African empire are nearing an end, their holdings being part of what is derisively called a ‘collection of deserts’- Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somaliland, and Libya.
- 1942 Tuesday: The first edition of “The Stranger” (L’Etranger), Albert Camus’ highly influential absurdist novel, was published in Nazi-occupied Paris by Gallimard.
- 1944 Friday: Field Marshal Badoglio begins the formation of a coalition government in newly-liberated Italy.
- 1945 Saturday: During World War II, the Red Army finally arrives outside the Nazi capital of Berlin.
- 1947 Monday: John Weider, future bassist and violinist with the British rock bands, Family[i] and Eric Burdon and the Animals[ii], was born on this date in London, England.
- 1951 Saturday: The Rochester Royals beat the New York Knicks in Game Seven of the second NBA Finals’ by a score of 79-74 to win the series four games to three.
- 1954 Wednesday: The People’s Army is launching an all-out assault on the Foreign Legion held strongpoint of Huguette 1. The communists have labored to dig approach trenches right up to the wire as well as to pull in heavy weapons for close range support. According to some Legion survivors, the last that was seen of their comrades was that they were fighting back to back atop the command bunker, throwing back one human wave assault after another until finally, everything fell into silence. Still, the fighting at Dien Bien Phu will continue.
- 1955 Thursday: The Jerome Lawrence-Robert Lee play “Inherit the Wind,” inspired by the Scopes Trial of 1925, opened at the National Theater in New York.
- 1956 Saturday: Elvis Presley’s[iii] first hit record, “Heartbreak Hotel,” went No. 1.
- 1960 Thursday: Brazil inaugurated its new capital, Brasilia, transferring the seat of national government from Rio de Janeiro.
- 1961 Friday: While fighting to keep Algeria a French possession, the French army stages a revolt due to political tensions swirling around its presence in the North African country and the mood of the people back at home.
- 1967 Friday: The daughter of Soviet dictator Josef Stalin—Svetlana Alliuyeva defected while on a visit to New York City.
- 1972 Friday: Apollo 16 astronauts John W. Young and Charles M. Duke, Jr., explored the surface of the moon.
- 1975 Tuesday: The last president of South Vietnam, Nguyen Van Thieu, resigned after 10 years in office. He quickly made his way out of the country as the North Vietnamese steamrolled over his troops.
- 1976 Thursday: Clinical trials of the swine flux vaccine began in Washington, D.C. on this date.
- 1977 Friday: The musical play “Annie,” based on the “Little Orphan Annie” comic strip, opened on Broadway, beginning a run of 2,377 performances.
- 1978 Saturday: Famed British rock vocalist with Fairport Convention[iv] (guitars/keyboards/vocals 1968-69 / 1974-75) and who performed on “Led Zeppelin IV[v],” Sandy Denny, died in Wimbledon, England, from complications resulting from a tumble down the stairs at her home; she was 31-years-old.
- 1980 Monday: Rosie Ruiz was the first woman to cross the finish line at the Boston Marathon; however, race officials later exposed the skank as a fraud. Canadian Jacqueline Gareau later became the actual winner of the women’s race.
- 1984 Saturday: Doctors in France announced on this date that they might have discovered the virus that causes HIV-AIDS.
- 1986 Monday: Live on national TV, sensationalist reporter, Geraldo Rivera opens Al Capone’s secret vault to find…nothing!
- 1987 Tuesday: For the first time, the U.S. Postal Service offered special occasion stamps, with “Happy Birthday” and “Get Well” among the first offered.
- 1992 Tuesday: Robert Alton Harris became the first person executed by the State of California in 25 years as the executioner put him to death in the gas chamber for the murder of two teen-age boys, John Mayeski and Michael Baker.
- 1994 Thursday: Astronomer Alexander Wolszczan announced the first discoveries of extrasolar planets. Elsewhere, Jackie Parker became the first woman to qualify to fly an F-16 combat plane.
- 1996 Sunday: The Chicago Bulls won their record 72nd game.
- 1998 Tuesday: Astronomers in Washington announced that they had discovered possible signs of a new family of planets orbiting star 220 light-years away from Earth.
- 2003 Monday: Scott Peterson pleaded not guilty in the deaths of his pregnant wife, Laci, and their unborn son.
- 2004 Wednesday: In the Iraqi city of Basra, jihadists set off a series of car bombs outside three police stations that blow 68 people to commune with Allah sooner than planned and wound another 100 or so people, many of whom probably wished they could visit with the Big Guy. Many of the victims were school-aged children and when British troops showed up to aid the victims, onlookers pelted them with stones and invective.
- 2005 Thursday: Iranians- as bat crap crazy as always- see 400 ‘volunteers’ for overseas operations in ‘occupied territories’ sign up. They pledge to give their lives in carrying out suicide missions against the ‘Crusaders’ overrunning their world. Folks, Jews, and Christians lived in the Holy Land longer than pedophile Mohammad and his satanic religion so if anyone must be expelled from the ‘Holy Lands,’ it should be the Mohammedans.
- 2006 Friday: The United Kingdom and its Commonwealth celebrate Queen Elizabeth II’s 80th birthday today. Congratulations, Mum!
- 2007 Saturday: Due to concerns of imminent terrorist activities in the Philippines, both the United States and Australia issues warnings for their citizens NOT to visit the country. Elsewhere, an Egyptian court sentences Mohammed al-Attar to prison for 15 years. His crime you may ask? They said he was spying for the Mossad.
- 2008 Monday: The U.S. Coast Guard reports that a leaky boat carrying Haitians capsizes near the Bahamas with at least 20 dead and numerous others missing. Elsewhere, in Iraq, crazed Shia cleric Muqtada al-Sadr tells both the Iraqi government and the U.S. occupiers that IF persecution of his people does not stop and NOW, they will risk open war with his fervent militias. Speaking of Iraq, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice visits Baghdad on an unannounced visit and congratulates the Iraqis on the good job they are doing to thwart jihadis from running amok.
- 2009 Tuesday: Calling on Americans to volunteer, President Barack Obama signed a $5.7 billion national service bill tripling the size of the AmeriCorps service program. Meanwhile, Yahoo is struggling to survive and announces between 600 and 700 jobs are going to be slashed.
- 2010 Wednesday: France is taking a bold step on behalf of women’s rights as President Nicolas Sarkozy leads the charge against the niqab, the horrible black garment worn by some Muslim women that covers them from head to toe with minimal slits for their eyes. Good. Throw this barbarous garment onto the landfill. Western countries should not tolerate evil s**t like this.
- 2011 Thursday: By order of an Egyptian court, the name of Egypt’s former President, Hosni Mubarak, is stripped from public spaces, schools, and streets. Elsewhere, Chi-Com truckdrivers in Shanghai are staging a second day of protests against rising inflation and crap-assed wages. (Note- you folks may soon find yourselves on the way to Xinjiang Province).
- 2012 Saturday: Playing against the Seattle Mariners, Chicago White Sox pitcher, Philip Humber, pitches the 21st perfect game in MLB history and the third perfect game in team history. Elsewhere, following the problems the Secret Service experienced at the 6th Annual Summit of the Americas in Colombia where agents engaged the services of Colombian hotties while on site protecting President Barack Hussein Obama, three more agents are fired.
- 2013 Sunday: Due to disorderly conduct, police in Atlanta, Georgia, arrest actress Reese Witherspoon. Elsewhere, North Korea announces that it’s going to move two more missile launchers to its east coast for an upcoming missile test. Of course, the entire world is shocked and horrified. Meanwhile, Nigeria and Boko Haram jihadist thugs are doing battle with one another resulting in nearly 200 people being killed. (Note- this is what God gave mankind the neutron bomb for: for eliminating Islamist garbage).
- 2014 Monday: The New York Knicks fire Coach Mike Woodson after a season in which the Knicks began as champions and ended with elimination. Elsewhere Russian separatists n the eastern Ukraine claim that two of their number have been pulled from a river, covered in stab wounds. This is a horrendous outrage and of course the Russians are angry. Like the Nazis in 1939 prior to the invasion of Poland also needed a pretext for invasion and so they engineered one. Vladimir Putin is a good student. (Note- the Russians probably killed a couple of Chechens).
- 2015 Tuesday: Former Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi, a true jihadist if one ever existed, receives a 20-year stint in an Egyptian hoosegow for hundreds of protesters he had killed when he was the nation’s president. Elsewhere, following the death of Freddie Gray in Baltimore, Maryland, the U.S. Department of Justice announces that it is going to launch a federal investigation into the incident.
- 2016 Thursday: Prince, one of the most inventive and influential musicians of modern times, was found dead at his home in suburban Minneapolis; he was 57 years old. Elsewhere, in the War on Terror, the Nigerian army is doing the job that must be done. In Kaduna state at the village of Zaria, Amnesty International claims that the Nigerian military murdered 350 Boko Haram militants and then bulldozed their corpses into a mass grave. Good riddance. Meanwhile, Queen Elizabeth celebrates her 90th birthday.
- 2017 Friday: The Taliban carries out a successful terror attack on a government base in Mazar-al-Shariff in which they slay more than 100 government troops. Meanwhile, Queen Elizabeth II celebrates her 91st birthday. God bless you, Mum!
- 2018 Saturday: North Korea announced that it would suspend nuclear tests and intercontinental ballistic missile launches ahead of its summit with South Korea and the United States. Meanwhile, the United States remembered Barbara Bush as the “first lady of the Greatest Generation” during a funeral in Houston attended by four former U.S. presidents and hundreds of other mourners.
- 2019 Easter Sunday: “Climate activist” Greta Thunberg[vi] speaks at an “Extinction Rebellion” where like-minded, Kool-Aid-drinking (and modern-day Hitler Jugend-like brain-dead zombies) terrorize the city of London. Waterloo Bridge had been closed for four days as legions of youthful nuts occupied it as they demonstrated their mass insanity over the impending DOOM of the world. Yeah, right. Elsewhere, ISIS carries out a string of bombings in Sri Lanka, attacking churches and hotels where Christians might be. At least 359 people are killed outright with another 500 ore more seriously wounded. The United States and Pope Francis condemn the attacks.
- 2020 Tuesday: COVID-19 MORNING UPDATE- The confirmed world cases of the Chinese Wuhan Virus Crisis are 2,501,156 what with the confirmed number of global deaths sitting at 171,810 but 659,737 confirmed recoveries. In the United States, we acknowledge a total confirmed cases at 800,932 with 43,006 confirmed deaths but 73,379 confirmed recoveries. As for the Chinese statistics, IF you enjoy fairy tales, IF you enjoy fantasy fiction, the communist government claims 88,423 confirmed cases, 4,632 confirmed deaths and 81,785 confirmed recoveries, pretty much the same as yesterday’s number and the day before that and so on and so forth. Let this be a life lesson to everyone that communists, socialists, democratic-socialists, and every other left-wing ideology always lie to cover their tracks. Do not believe anything the False China says. Meanwhile, word continues trickling out that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is ‘recovering from a cardiac event or cardiac surgery which could be true just as he might be dead due to the ill effects of a coup. We will remain vigilant and report the truth when we learn it.
- 2020 Tuesday A: COVID-19 EVENING UPDATE- As of tonight, the world claims 2,563,384 confirmed cases of China’s lab-engineered virus, the Kung Flu. The world stats show there are 177,415 confirmed deaths what with 681,477 confirmed recoveries. IN the United States, there are 824,698 confirmed cases what with 45,297 confirmed deaths, and 75,050 confirmed recoveries. As for the world’s ‘friends,’ the communist Chinese, they still claim 88,423 confirmed cases what with 4,632 confirmed deaths and 81,785 confirmed recoveries. As we say, “Communists always lie and so the Chinese continue doing so.” Soon, they will be paying the price as almost every nation encircling the globe is suffering from this unnecessary disaster.
- 2021 Wednesday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 143,012,106 confirmed cases, +1,198,849, 3,046,149 confirmed deaths, +18,967, and 81,979,884 confirmed recoveries, +863,743. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 32,039,261 confirmed cases, UP 160,965 from yesterday’s reporting, 574,418 confirmed deaths, UP 1,717, and 119,049,871 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[vii]
- 2021 Wednesday A: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 250,546 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, in another four to five weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Speaking of ‘Vegetable Joe,’ he has some cockamamie plan with which to offer tax credits to people getting the Chi-Vi vaccines. Speaking of the Bat Flu vaccines, the FDA has found multiple irregularities in the plant manufacturing the Johnson & Johnson vaccine what with peeling paint, rodent droppings, and other things in need of correction. NO wonder people are getting flipping blood clots (not to mention that the J & J vaccine utilizes fetal tissue culled from aborted fetuses for both manufacturing and testing. This ain’t good, folks).
- 2021 Wednesday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,723,271 confirmed cases, 61,083 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,184,354 confirmed cases, 34,616 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 31,817 confirmed cases, 474 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 390,415 confirmed cases, 5,451 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Nebraska, the home of the Cornhuskers: they have 217,108 confirmed cases, 2,349 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Wednesday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 837,357 confirmed cases, 6,345 confirmed deaths, and 828,902 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one non-country- Paraguay, the home of many escaped World War II Nazis: 255,046 cases of the virus, 5,470 confirmed deaths and 209,754 confirmed recoveries.[ix]
- 2021 Wednesday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,137.31, UP 316.01 points (+0.93%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,950.22, UP 163.95 points (+1.19%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,173.42, UP 38.48 points (+0.98%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $61.14 per barrel, -0.22 (-0.36%). The price of GOLD is $1,795.20 per troy oz., +2.10 (+0.12%) while the price of SILVER is $26.62 per troy ounce, +0.05 (+0.19%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,219.50 per troy oz, +4.80 (+0.40%) while the price of COPPER is $4.29 per pound, +0.01 (+0.15%).[x] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,875.05 per troy oz, +113.32 (+4.10%).[xi] The price of RHODIUM is $29,500.00 per troy oz., +0.00 (+0.00%).[xii] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000018. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.49 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.89. In Indonesian Rupiah, one greenback equals 14,525.00 and in Iranian Rial, a buck equals 42,000.00.[xiii]
- 2021 Wednesday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.976 per gallon, $2.814 in Florida, $3.755 in Hawaii, and $3.390 in Washington state.[xiv] Let’s look at one other location- Massachusetts: $2.757. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,197,874,203,119 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xv] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Wednesday F: JOE BIDEN’S ONGOING BORDER CATASTROPHE- Things are going to hell along the southern border that Arizona Governor Doug Ducey, RINO, is calling up the National Guard and deploying them to his state’s border with Mexico. In fact, Senators Mark Kelly, D-AZ, and Kyrsten Sinema support the governor’s efforts to halt the invasion. Meanwhile, lawmakers on both sides of the aisle want to know WHEN Joe Biden or “Kooky Kamala” Harris is going to visit the border and behold the BORDER CATASTROPHE that is occurring there 24/7. This must stop. NOW.
- 2021 Wednesday G: CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS / U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE NEWS- Senile old hag, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, continues blathering on about how ‘great it was for George Floyd to give up his life and to call out for his mama’ as he lay dying beneath the knee of convicted murderer and former Police Officer Derek Chauvin. The leftists being what they are ALWAYS require martyrs so they can forge ahead with their sick agenda and poor Mr. Floyd was just another brick in the Democratic-Socialists’ wall. Speaker Pelosi must lose her seat in 2022. Meanwhile, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland announced that the feds are launching an investigation into the Minneapolis Police Department in a renewed drive to federalize as many police departments as possible. This is what socialist-communist societies do, they bump up local law enforcement to federal level so they can then move them around- like the People’s Republic of China- so that law enforcement has NO ties to the communities they serve which leads to greater police brutality and mistreatment of the citizenry. You can count on it. This is precisely what the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act (or whatever BS name it goes by) is all about, federalizing ALL local and state law enforcement. In other crime news, following the police shooting of a young black female attacking another with a butcher knife in Columbus, Ohio, last night, Democrats and their ‘tool’s like LeBron James are screeching for blood. Someone, please, kick LeBron’s stupid ass. Finally, a Virginia cop was fired- we repeat, FIRED- for donating $25 to Kyle Rittenhouse’s defense fund. WTF? Lt. William Kelly, an internal affairs officer in the Norfolk, Virginia, police department was terminated when his superiors learned of this callous doing in a FREE country. Wow.
- 2021 Wednesday H: CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS II- After the Chauvin verdict yesterday, ‘peaceful protesters,’ aka Antifa, in Portland, Oregon, assaulted people on the street, set Starbucks stores ablaze, and attacked cops on the street. Speaking of Officer Chauvin, he is being held in protective custody, i.e., in solitary confinement, to protect him from his fellow inmates. Meanwhile, the four detestable skanks of the Squad, Congresswomen Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, DS-NY 14th congressional district, Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, DS-MN 5th congressional district, Rashida “Foul Mouth” Tlaib, DS-MI 13th congressional district, Ayanna “Chrome Dome” Pressley, DS-MA 7th congressional district, and newbie Cori “The B***h” Bush, DS-MO 1st congressional district, are driving up race hatred across the country while having the taxpayers spend tens of thousands of dollars to PROTECT THEM.
- 2021 Wednesday I: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS I- In the case of ‘comfort women’ used by Imperial Japanese forces in the Pacific during World War II, South Korea- a country from which many of the sex slaves were taken- sides with Japan. Speaking of South Korea, President Moon Jae-in says that ‘President Donald J. Trump failed to solve the North Korean problem.’ Uh, okay, but he gave it a better shot than any president since Ronald Reagan. Next, Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, says that the Chi-Coms WON’T reduce carbon emissions nor will they slow their growth as the United States will willingly do.’ He is 100-percent correct.
- 2021 Wednesday J: JOE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION NEWS I- Joe Biden is sending members of his Cabinet out to the various states to shill for his INFRASTRUCTURE PLAN, the one that costs $3.2 trillion, that very few want. Speaking of the faux president, the Associate Press reports that Joe Biden plans to halve CO2 emissions by 2030 which means higher energy costs, less energy reliability, and a diminished middle class. Next, Joe Biden plans to use his upcoming address to a joint session of Congress supposedly sometime in May to push for POLICE REFORM across the country. Meanwhile, a stuttering and stammering Joe Biden says that he believes the bar to ‘convict cops is too high.’ Maybe you should zip your lips until AFTER justice has occurred there, Mr. Faux President.
- 2021 Wednesday K: POLITICAL NEWS I- Book publishers, Simon & Schuster announce that they reject a petition demanding they DON’T publish a book by Vice President Mike R. Pence. They are going to move ahead with publication, damn the torpedoes. Next, RINO King former Governor Chris “Krispy Kreme” Christie, N.J., says he could run for the White House in 2024. It will be to YOUR embarrassment there, Big Boy. Speaking of New Jersey, they are going to permit Gender “X” on the state’s driver’s licenses and identification cards. Oh, goodie, kowtowing to the freaks yet again. Meanwhile, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy says that failing to censure Congresswoman Maxine “Prune Face” Waters, DS-CA 43rd congressional district, yesterday has weakened both the U.S. House of Representatives and the Department of Justice. As you know, she went to Minneapolis, Minnesota, over the weekend to stir up a lynch mob and to intimidate the jury in the trial of now-convicted murderer, Derek Chauvin.
- 2021 Wednesday L: POLITICAL NEWS II- It appears that Georgia Governor Brian Kemp, RINO, is becoming vulnerable amid ongoing attacks by President Donald J. Trump. Former Democrat-turned-Republican and former state Representative Vernon Jones, GA 91st district, is in a powerful position to knock Governor Kemp out in the primary election of next year. Meanwhile, ever-drooling, nonagenarian House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, DS-CA 12th congressional district, is floating the idea of a BIPARTISAN January 06, 2021 Commission to get to the bottom of the False Flag, Antifa-and-Black Lives Matter-infiltrated Trump supporters that then became a mob and stormed Capitol Hill. (Note- it does not require loads of intelligence to visualize that most of those people storming the Capitol, waving Confederate flags and what not weren’t crazed leftists bent on intimidating true protesters, lawmakers, and the American people into accepting what they know was stolen: the 2020 Presidential Election).
- 2021 Wednesday M: POLITICAL NEWS III- Next, the FBI releases a report on the shooting of Congressman Steve Scalise, R-LA 1st congressional district, the one that occurred on June 14, 2007, in Alexandria, Virginia, when a crazed BERNIE SANDERS VOTER attacked a baseball practice for House Republicans. The FBI decided that the slain shooter, James Hodgkinson wanted to carry out a…wait for it…suicide by cop. That’s right, that’s what the esteemed Federal Bureau of Investigation- in the hands of ‘highly capable’ Director Chris Wray pulled out of their hat. What a deduction. How sad is our world today? Our government has become fully corrupted and it’s a shocking thing to behold for patriots.
- 2021 Wednesday N: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS- Here are the results for the Super Lotto Draw #3553 with a $40 million jackpot on the line: 03, 12, 17, 41, 42, and Mega 23. Out of 114,936 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $40,636. The winning ticket was sold at Fast Stop in Lake View Terrace, CA 91342. Next, here are the numbers for the Powerball Draw #838 with a $90 million pot up for grabs: 21, 25, 32, 63, 67, and Powerball 06. Out of 50,586 winning tickets in California, the highest winner was ONE person who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $27,206.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0441 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “A Lilac Lavender Evening.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
What could be better than yet another UFO live compendium of sorts? “Live Sightings,” a multi-disc set featuring some of the best music by some of the early-to-mid-career lineups plus additional extras with which to sweeten the pot. Say what you will about bands that release loads of live albums, the Grateful Dead showed how it’s done followed by Deep Purple that every show and every tour was recorded so that later archivists could cull through countless hours of recordings and cherry-pick the absolute best for release to an ever-ravenous public. What makes this collection even more enticing is that it’s price is relatively low so what the heck are you waiting for- visit Amazon.com or your other favorite site for the best in rock music and grab this one up- you will be so glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-21-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 4,943.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, John Weider, Family, Eric Burdon and the Animals, Fairport Convention, “Led Zeppelin IV”, Sandy Denny, “Heartbreak Hotel” by Elvis Presley, Just the Facts, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Alfred Moore, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Henry Baldwin, Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, Joe Biden, Congresswoman Maxine “Prune Face” Waters, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, George Floyd, Senator Kyrsten Sinema, Senator Mark Kelly, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Attorney General Merrick “The Mole” Garland, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez aka Baby Evita aka AOC aka Sandy Cortez, Congresswoman Ilhan “Allah Akbar” Omar, Congresswoman Rashida “Foul Mouth” Tlaib, Congresswoman Ayanna “Chrome Dome” Pressley, Congresswoman Cori “The B***h Bush, “Climate activist” Greta Thunberg, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE, JOE BIDEN’S INFRASTRUCTURE GRAB BAG OF GOODIES, Defunding the Police, Police Reform, George Floyd Justice in Policing Act the, LeBron James, Governor Doug Ducey, Vice President Mike Pence, Former Governor Chris “Krispy Kreme” Christie, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Senator Marco Rubio, Governor Brian Kemp, Congressman Steve Scalise, President Donald J. Trump, State Representative Vernon Jones, President Ronald Reagan, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Chi-Com U.S. Monetary Conversions, Indonesia Rupiah, Iranian Rial, Bitcoin, Chi-Com Yuan, European Euro, Mexican Peso, California Lottery, Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Super Lotto Draw #3553, Powerball, Powerball Draw #839, South Korea, President Moon Jae-in, North Korea, Kim Jong Un, Japan, People’s Republic of China, World War II, Food and Drug Administration, FDA- the, Johnson & Johnson, New Jersey Politics, James Hodgkinson, GOP Baseball Shootout 2014, UFO, Lilah Paulikovich,
TODAY IN HISTORY, WEDNESDAY APRIL 21, 2021 #3,872
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Wednesday, April 21, 2021:
[i] The music of this famed British band, Family as well as the spin-off group, Streetwalkers, appeared on Tuesday, 08-October-2013 through Thursday, 31-October-2013. Sadly, at the time, we failed to promote the music of both Axis Point as well as Roger Chapman’s solo catalog so we hope to correct those mistakes sometime within the next five years.
[ii] We began presenting the music of the Animals, of Eric Burdon and the Animals, of Eric Burdon, Eric Burdon and War, and War beginning on Monday, 08-June-2015 and the presentation ran through Sunday, 02-August-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider making them a part of your listening pleasure.
[iii] When the time will be right for the presentation of Elvis Presley is unknown but if we are still going strong in the 2030s, we expect to do so. Please, stay tuned.
[iv] Not clear as to when we present the music of the Fairport Convention and of Richard Thompson, their famed guitarist but we sure as heck hope we do within the next decade.
[v] We promoted “Led Zeppelin IV” on Saturday, 12-July-2014. This ranks among the greatest albums of all time.
[vi] This whack-job girl- Greta Thunberg- should get some sort of mental and emotional aid because she and other young people like her have been indoctrinated by people seeking to deploy them to carry out their Marxist agenda.
[viii] See previous.
[x] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[xi] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xii] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?