TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: Kilgorerandalini1@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,866 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 573
105. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, APRIL 15, 2021:
DAY EIGHTY-SIX OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
Father Damien’s Day (Hawaii) / Yom Ha’atzmaut
President Abraham Lincoln; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Byron White and William O. Douglas; Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, the Nice featuring Brian “Blinky” Davison, the Ohio Players featuring Clarence “Satch” Satchell, the Rolling Stone’s “Aftermath,” and UFO featuring Phil Mogg:
- 1250 Friday: Pope Innocent IV (reigned 06-25-1243 to 12-07-1254- the 180th Pope) refused the Jews of Cordova, Spain, who wanted the right to build a synagogue.
- 1450 Monday: During the 100 Years War, the French defeat the English at the Battle of Fomigny.
- 1452 Thursday: Artist and inventor Leonardo da Vinci was born in or near the Tuscan town of Vinci.
- 1654 Wednesday: England and the Netherlands sign a peace treaty.
- 1689 Friday: French King Louis XIV declares war on his southern neighbor, Spain.
- 1738 Tuesday: The bottle opener is invented on this date.
- 1788 Tuesday: England, the Netherlands, and Prussia sign a peace treaty.
- 1817 Tuesday: The first American school for the deaf opened in Hartford, Connecticut.
- 1850 Monday: The city of San Francisco underwent incorporation on this date in history.
- 1865 Saturday: President Abraham Lincoln died, nine hours after being shot the night before by John Wilkes Booth at Ford’s Theater in Washington, D.C. Andrew Johnson became the nation’s 17th president.
- 1871 Saturday: “Wild Bill” Hickok became the marshal of Abilene, Kansas, on this date.
- 1878 Monday: Harley Procter introduced Ivory soap on this date in history.
- 1892 Friday: General Electric Company formed on this date and incorporated in the state of New York.
- 1894 Sunday: Nikita Khrushchev, future leader of the Soviet Union, 09-14-1955-10-14-1964, is born in Kalinovka, Kursk Governate, Russian Empire, on this date.
- 1896 Wednesday: The first Olympic Games of the modern era close in Athens, Greece.
- 1912 Monday: The British luxury liner, RMS Titanic, sank in the North Atlantic off Newfoundland at 2:20 a.m. ship’s time, more than 2.5 hours after colliding with an iceberg; 1,514 people perished in the disaster, while half as many managed to survive.
- 1923 Sunday: Insulin first became available for diabetics.
- 1924 Tuesday: Rand McNally published its first road atlas.
- 1939 Saturday: The 79th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William O. Douglas assumed his position on the high court on this date. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt nominated his fellow Democrat Associate Justice Louis Brandeis’ seat. Douglas served from today until November 12, 1975.
- 1940 Monday: Future member of the Ohio Players[i]–Clarence “Satch” Satchell (saxophones/guitars)—is born in the USA on this date.
- 1942 Wednesday: Britain’s King George VI awarded the George Cross to Malta for its heroism in the early days of World War II.
- 1945 Sunday: During World War II, British and Canadian troops liberated the Nazi concentration camp, Bergen-Belsen. Meanwhile, friends and family buried President Franklin Delano Roosevelt on the grounds of his New York estate.
- 1947 Tuesday: Jackie Robinson, Major League Baseball’s first black player debuted with the Brooklyn Dodgers on opening day; the Dodgers defeated the Boston Braves by a score of 5-3.
- 1948 Thursday: Future vocalist with the British rock band, UFO[ii], Phil Mogg—is born in London, England, on this date.
- 1952 Tuesday: President Harry S. Truman signed the official Japanese peace treaty on this date. Elsewhere, the first B-52 prototype underwent aerial testing on this date.
- 1953 Wednesday: Pope Pius XII gave his approval of psychoanalysis but warned of possible abuses.
- 1954 Thursday: The struggle to resupply Huguette 6 north of the airstrip at Dien Bien Phu became a complete disaster today. French Colonial troops accompanied by a large number of Viet Minh POWs ran into an ambush and many of the prisoners of war were killed as well as quite a few French troops. Still, some of the POWs were able to get jerrycans of water up to the remaining defenders so they could continue repulsing one communist attack after another. The struggle continues…
- 1955 Friday: Ray Kroc opens the first of his McDonald’s fast-food restaurants in Illinois.
- 1956 Sunday: WNBQ-TV in Chicago became the world’s first all-color TV station on this date. The channel changed its call sign to WMAQ-TV later. Elsewhere, General Motors announced the first free piston automobile had undergone successful development.
- 1958 Tuesday: The first professional baseball game occurs in California; the San Francisco Giants beat the Los Angeles Dodgers, 8-0.
- 1959 Wednesday: Secretary of State John Foster Dulles resigned his office as Cuban leader Fidel Castro started a goodwill tour in the United States on this date.
- 1960 Friday: The Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee underwent organization at Shaw University on this date.
- 1966 Friday: The Rolling Stones[iii] release their “Aftermath” album on this date.
- 1967 Saturday: A jury of his peers found Richard Speck guilty of the murder of eight nurses.
- 1969 Tuesday: Above the Sea of Japan, North Korea shoots at a U.S. warplane.
- 1974 Monday: Members of the Symbionese Liberation Army held up a branch of the Hibernia Bank in San Francisco; one of the group’s members—kidnapping victim and newspaper heiress Patty Hearst, now going by the name, “Tania”—participated in the event, something she denied later at her trial, one, by the way, she lost.
- 1981 Wednesday: Janet Cooke says her story on an 8-year-old heroin addict is a lie; the Washington Post relinquished the Pulitzer Prize on the fabricated story.
- 1983 Friday: Tokyo’s Disneyland opens on this date.
- 1985 Monday: South Africa announces it will repeal prohibitions against whites marrying non-whites.
- 1986 Tuesday: The United States launched an air raid against Libya in response to a terrorist bombing at Berlin discotheque on April 5; Libya said 37 people, mostly civilians—of course! —died in the airstrike.
- 1989 Saturday: Ninety-six people died in a crush of soccer fans at Hillsborough Stadium in Sheffield, England. Meanwhile, in Beijing, China, students launched a series of pro-democracy protests upon the death of former Communist Party leader, Hu Yaobang. The protests would eventually lead to the massacre that occurred at Tiananmen Square.
- 1991 Monday: Magic Johnson of the NBA’s Los Angeles Lakers sets record for career assists for 9,898 assists.
- 1994: Friday: The World Trade Organization underwent establishment on this date.
- 1998 Wednesday: At the age of 73, mass murderer Pol Pot died. As leader of the Khmer Rouge regime in Cambodia, the piece of shit murdered 2 million Cambodians and did so without ever facing prosecution for his crimes.
- 2002 Monday: In Denver, Colorado, the 93rd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Byron White died. White was nominated by President John Fitzgerald Kennedy to fill GOP Associate Justice Charles Whittaker’s seat. White served from 04-12-1962 to 06-28-1993. Elsewhere, Air China Flight 129 crashes into a mountain near Pusan, South Korea, killing 128 people.
- 2008 Tuesday: Brian “Blinky” Davison of the British rock band, the Nice[iv] (drums/percussion 1967-1970 / 2002) dies on this date at his home in Horns Cross, Bideford, Devon, UK. He was 65-years-old.
- 2012 Sunday: Around the world, people commemorate the 100-year anniversary of the sinking of the RMS Titanic.
- 2013 Monday: Near the finish line at the Boston Marathon in Boston Massachusetts, two Muslim terrorists set off a bomb that kills three, injures 183, and maims at least 15 people requiring them to undergo amputations.
- 2014 Tuesday: According to Brainy History, a total lunar eclipse took place tonight; the eclipse will be visible in North and South America, New Zealand, Australia, and nearby regions; the next total lunar eclipse will take place on October 8, 2014.
- 2015 Wednesday: ISIS is on the rampage in Anbar province as they capture three villages on the outskirts of Ramadi, the provincial capital. Elsewhere, the European Parliament approves a resolution on the 100-year-anniversary of the Armenian Genocide, the one carried out by the Ottoman Turks during World War I. Of course, Ankara is mad.
- 2016 Friday: Heavy fighting breaks out around the city of Kunduz, Afghanistan, as the Taliban launch their spring offensive. Local Afghan leaders say the attacks are being repelled and that Afghan government forces are standing strong. Elsewhere, Philippine presidential candidate Roderigo Duterte says that if elected, he will forge better relations with the Chi-Coms and will set aside all claims on the Spratly Islands.
- 2017 Saturday: North Korea paraded its intercontinental ballistic missiles in a massive military parade in Pyongyang as it celebrated the 1912 birthday of the country’s founder, Kim Il Sung, with his grandson, the murderous Kim Jong Un, looking on with orgasmic delight. Elsewhere in the United States, protesters take to the streets on Tax Day demanding that President Donald J. Trump release his tax returns so the liberal Democrats can scrutinize them.
- 2018 Sunday: British Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn- a Marxist POS- demands to see ‘incontrovertible proof that Vladimir Putin and Russia were behind the poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal in a London park before he will go along with slapping sanctions on his idols. Foreign Secretary Boris “Bojo” Johnson says it’s ‘quite extraordinary’ to question the fact that the Russians carried out the attack on British soil, seeing as how the nerve agent used was one developed by the Soviet regime. Meanwhile, Israeli defense officials announce the discovering of the longest Hamas tunnel found to date and then destroyed it. Maybe the Palestinians should stop wasting money on tunnels and spend more on their citizenry?
- 2019 Monday: On this date, the Cathedral of Notre Dame erupts in flames, bringing down the roof and toppling its iconic spire among other things. Questions erupt as to who could be responsible, many believing the ‘religion of peace,’ Islam, might have had a hand in it due to all the terrorist activity that occurs in France and across Europe. Meanwhile, in Game 2 of the NBA Western Division Playoffs, the Los Angeles Clippers win a highly improbable comeback against the Golden State Warriors, beating them 135-131, in which the team overcame an NBA record 31-point deficit. To make it even worse for the Warriors, the loss occurred in their home stadium in Oakland.
- 2020 Wednesday: China’s biowarfare gift to the world, COVID-19, aka the Wuhan Virus, aka the Kung Flu, aka the Wuhan Flu, aka the Wuhan Virus Crisis continues running amok everywhere but seemingly not in Communist China where the crap began. Current confirmed cases for the entire planet are 2,071,710 with confirmed deaths sitting at 137,039 and confirmed recoveries at 511,356. In the United States, confirmed cases sit at 641,919 what with confirmed deaths at 28,399 and confirmed recoveries at 52,196. Now the Beijing bullshitters claim in the People’s Republic of China, there are 84,489 confirmed cases and 3,342 confirmed deaths and 78,987 confirmed recoveries. We know this is bullshit, folks, as Western intel agencies say there are at least 2.5 million confirmed deaths and God knows how many cases. When this ends and it will, it will be time to sue every level of government in the communist country and to welcome Nationalist China- Taiwan- back to the United Nations as a FREE and INDEPENDENT COUNTRY because until the West sold them out to open the doors for the commies, they WERE China.
- 2020 Wednesday A: The DOW Jones Industrial Average closed at 23,504.35, down 445.41 (-1.86%), the NASDAQ 8,393.18 down 122.574 (-1.44%), and the S & P 2,783.36, down 62.7 (-2.20%). Meanwhile, in Michigan, people protest authoritarian Governor Gretchen Whitmer who has the state on the severest lockdown order in the country. People took to the streets in their cars to let this fascist know she is out of line. If ANTIFA were an HONEST organization and not just a communist front group, they would be there braving rubber bullets, dogs, and tear gas to protest this left-wing skank. Finally, President Donald J. Trump calls for government to reconvene so the House and Senate can begin doing the work of the American people instead of sitting home spanking the wank.
- 2021 Thursday: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 138,340,920 confirmed cases, +493,648, 2,974,830 confirmed deaths, +9,631, and 78,785,642 confirmed recoveries, +237,506. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 31,682,046 confirmed cases, UP 73,643 from yesterday’s reporting, 570,531 confirmed deaths, UP 975, and 119,012,328 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[v] In other COVID-19, a recent report says that Regeneron’s Chi-Vi cocktail can help prevent COVID-19 infections.
- 2021 Thursday A: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 243,639 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, in another two to three weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. Meanwhile, people are questioning WHY if everyone is getting their shots why the hell people must continue wearing masks like that dimwitted little troll, the AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci continues telling us to do. WTF is up with that?
- 2021 Thursday B: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,709,809 confirmed cases, 60,734 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,148,448 confirmed cases, 34,238 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 31,242 confirmed cases, 473 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 382,652 confirmed cases, 5,407 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Iowa, the ONLY state that shares its recovery numbers: they have 387,207 confirmed cases, 5,871 confirmed deaths, and 339,587 confirmed recoveries.[vi]
- 2021 Thursday C: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 836,590 confirmed cases, 6,312 confirmed deaths, and 827,562 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Bolivia, the country where Che Guevara got whacked: 285,291 cases of the virus, 12,519 confirmed deaths and 234,596 confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Thursday D: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 34,035.99, UP 305.10 points (+0.90%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,038.76, UP 180.92 points (+1.31%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,170.42, UP 45.76 points (+1.11%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $63.32 per barrel, -0.14 (-0.22%). The price of GOLD is $1,764.40 per troy oz., -2.40 (-0.14%) while the price of SILVER is $25.93 per troy ounce, -0.04 (-0.15%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,197.20 per troy oz, -3.00 (-0.25%) while the price of COPPER is $4.23 per pound, +0.01 (+0.17%).[viii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,740.43 per troy oz, +63.98 (+2.39%).[ix] The price of RHODIUM is $28,100.00 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%).[x] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000016. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.52 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.93. In Georgian Lari, one greenback equals 3.42 and in Ghana Cedi, a buck equals 5.76.[xi]
- 2021 Thursday E: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.940 per gallon, $2.837 in Florida, $3.749 in Hawaii, and $3.345 in Washington state.[xii] Let’s look at one other location- Idaho: $3.066. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,174,429,261,064 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xiii] Cloward and Piven causing problems like they always do.
- 2021 Thursday F: COVID-19 NEWS- thanks to the Chi-Com gift that simply won’t stop giving, Pfizer’s CEO is now saying everyone may have to take a booster shot for the diabolical Xi Jinping Bat Flu every flipping year. Screw that. We are not taking the shot. Period. Meanwhile, Merck is planning on launching an outpatient COVID-19 pill. How about hydroxychloroquine? People in Africa don’t seem to be getting the gripe as much as other places in the world. Next, a new poll suggests that 1-in-5 Republicans have no plans on getting the ‘Mark of the Beast’ whereas Sheeple Democrats want to get it (and still teachers don’t want to return to work).
- 2021 Thursday G: FOREIGN NEWS / OVERSEAS NEWS- Joe Biden signed an executive order today declaring Russia to be a national security threat (while giving the Chi-Coms a pass. Good going, Joe). As Old Joe signs the order, the U.S. begins expelling Russian diplomats and slapping new sanctions on Moscow. Elsewhere, Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, says that Joe Biden’s order is a ‘legality’ with which to permit action against the Russians for the SolarWinds hack. Meanwhile, more Republican lawmakers are pushing back against the ‘Biden plan’ to leave Afghanistan. Congressman Michael Waltz, R-FL 6th congressional district, says that ‘pulling U.S. troops out of Afghanistan on September 11, 2021- the 20-year anniversary of the 9-11 terrorist event- is an insult to the American people. We concur.
- 2021 Thursday H: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE- Congressman Chip Roy, R-TX 21st congressional district, is putting forth a bill with which to designate the Mexican drug cartels as ‘terrorist organizations.’ Meanwhile, Congresswoman Kat Cammack lambastes Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas as being ‘too scared, too cowardly to address Border Patrol officers face-to-face.’ We concur on this point, too. Speaking of the border catastrophe, Governor Henry McMaster, R-SC 117th governor of the state, says that ‘Trump had it under control and that the Biden regime should return to his policies.’ Speaking of Joe Biden, former Governor Chris Christie, RINO-NJ, says that ‘Republicans should just get to the point and call out Joe Biden for being a LIAR.’ Amen. In other border news, we hear that “Kooky Kamala” Harris could soon be visiting the southern border. Oh, goodie. Finally, the lack of sufficient DNA testing at the southern border is going to allow more FAKE FAMILIES into the United States.[xiv]
- 2021 Thursday I: CRITICAL RACE THEORY / RACE / CRIME AND PUNISHMENT NEWS- Joe Biden’s ambassador to the United Nations- Linda Thomas-Greenfield much to the delight of the Third World thugs and dictators of the ‘august world body’ criticized the United States for being a racist hellhole. Wow. Why do all these people of color want to come to the U.S.? Meanwhile, Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, slams another Biden flunky, this one being little bigot and hater Kristin Clarke, nominated to be Assistant Attorney General at the Civil Rights Division, for claiming to support the cops when she has articles and social media posts in which, she condemns all law enforcement as being racists. ‘Which is it, Ms. Clarke?’ The little b***h could not answer Senator Cruz. In other ‘race news,’ Fort Jackson drill instructor Jonathan Pentland is in trouble for pushing a black guy protesting in his neighborhood. He has been charged with 3rd assault and Black Lives Matter protesters are surrounding his home day and night. Finally, Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin waives his right to testify at his murder trial. (Note- riots continue in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, for the fourth night in a row while Officer Kim Potter appeared in court today over the death of Duante Wright).
- 2021 Thursday J: FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND SUPREME COURT NEWS- Congressman Jerrold “Jerry” “Pillsbury Doughboy” Nadler, D-NY 10th congressional district, and Senator Ed Markey, DS-MA, debuted their plan to ‘unpack’ the U.S. Supreme Court with their new bill with which to expand the high court to 13 seats so as to nullify President Donald J. Trump’s three successful SCOTUS picks, two of which, the two Democrats claim he stole from them. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell says that ‘responsible people must denounce the liberals’ court-packing scheme.’ We shall see. Senator Tom Cotton, R-AR, says that ‘IF the Dems expand the court to 13 seats, the nation’s high court will lose all legitimacy.’ We agree. Speaking of the high court, it upholds a lower court ruling in Ohio that bans abortions because of Down’s syndrome. In other news, the U.S. Department of the Treasury says that a ‘spy’ working for Paul Manafort, Konstantin Kliminik passed sensitive Trump polling data onto Russian intelligence back in 2016.
- 2021 Thursday K: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I- The state of Florida passed a bill prohibiting trannys from participating in scholastic sports to which we say, “How about a third category of scholastic sports? How about tranny sports? Cheaper to build new locker rooms and showers than to continue fighting this BS in courts.” Ah, well, congratulations, Florida! The NCAA says it won’t hold any further sporting events in states that ARE NOT WOKE. We say, “F**k them.” Elsewhere, Arizona is going to hold the election ballot recounts from 2020 in the Veterans Memorial Colosseum. In other news, Republican senators are reintroducing a ban on the use of TikTok[xv] on federal devices and on federal grounds. A similar bill is going to appear in the U.S. House of Representatives. Meanwhile, in the Arkansas gubernatorial race, former White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders has amassed $5 million already.
- 2021 Thursday L: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II- A new Quinnipiac Poll says that 52-percent of Americans disapprove of the job Joe Biden is doing while only 48-percent say he’s the ‘bomb.’ The guy is a senile loser. Next, the GOP U.S. Senate race in Pennsylvania is shaping up to be a SUPER MAGA PRO-TRUMP PRIMARY BATTLE. Next, people are wondering if President Donald J. Trump is going to endorse a candidate to whoop Congresswoman Liz Cheney’s butt in Wyoming? We think so. Today, he stood with Wyoming’s GOP Chairman Frank Eathorne, who happened to be in Washington, D.C., on January 06, 2021, the day the Democrats launched the largest FALSE FLAG OPERATION in U.S. political history.[xvi] In other news, Congressman Devin Nunes, R-CA 22nd congressional district, condemns Biden’s intel leaders over their ‘politicizing and weaponizing intelligence information.’
- 2021 Thursday M: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS III- A recent poll says that ’72-percent of the American people support the Second Amendment.’ Guns are not going anywhere. Just saying. In other news, a split congress may take different paths to trying to pass Joe Biden’s $2.3 trillion ‘infrastructure bill,’ aka the BIDEN PORKULUS BILL. We hope it goes straight into the crapper. Next, we learn that intelligence leaders have confirmed what we all knew: that the ‘Russians are paying bounties on U.S. soldiers killed’ was nothing more than a crock of crap. According to them, there is low to moderate confidence that this is true. Moving on, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA 23rd congressional district, says that Congressman Matt Gaetz, R-FL 1st congressional district, says the allegations against him are not true. OF COURSE THEY ARE NOT FLIPPING TRUE, Congressman McCarthy, the stuff the Dems are doing to him comes straight out of Saul Alinsky’s book, “Rules for Radicals.” Elsewhere, Vice President Mike Pence received a pacemaker for his heart today. Finally, federal law enforcement is telling all citizens living along the southern border to arm up for their own protection.
- 2021 Thursday N: BUSINESS NEWS- McDonald’s restaurants are going to implement new employee training in all 39,000 of its restaurants across the globe seeing as how some sexual harassment complaints have been filed against employees in some of them. Good for you, y’all WOKE now. Elsewhere, Deliveroo’s food delivery system has seen its orders double in Q-1. In other business news, Jeff Bezos says- having survived the union attempt at one of his factories- that he will do a better job for his employees. Meanwhile, last week, there were 576,000 initial unemployment claims which is the lowest number since the Chi-Coms sent the Xi Jinping Bat Flu around the globe.
- 2021 Thursday O: CRAZY NEWS- The AP Style Book says the term, ‘mistress,’ should no longer be used as (1) it implies the woman is to blame in a long term sexual relationship with man and (2) there is no male counterpart which some say is bogus as ‘cheater’ is a good name for a man involved in a long-term, ‘down-low’ relationship whether with a woman or another man. WOKE strikes again. Elsewhere, Facebook’s oversight board is weighing the future of President Donald J. Trump’s social media fate. Next, filmmaker Jeremy Corbett says that the videos have of UFOs are the best he has ever seen, deeming them authentic. We look forward to the report that supposedly is coming out on June 01, 2021. We will believe it when we see it as the federal government has made promises such as full disclosure before and always reneged on them. According to the National UFO Reporting Center, there were 7,263 sightings in the U.S. alone compared to 5,796 the year before which says it appears we are entering what UFO experts call a ‘flap year.’
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0435 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Evening Shore.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
For around $125 brand new, you can get the first 10 albums AFTER the Mick Bolton era by UFO all in one stupendous place: “The Complete Studio Albums 1974-1986” (January 31, 2013). Ten albums all in one place, we reiterate, you get them all in one place, remastered, sounding better than they did when they first arrived on the shelves of record stores (yes, Virginia, there were such places). IF you have yet to introduce yourself to this phenomenal band, folks, this is a wonderful way in which you and your ears can get into the groove. Granted, at Amazon the CD collection sells for around $125.00 but what the f**k? When it comes to rock music, only buy the best and friends, UFO is among the top 20 greatest British rock bands.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-15-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 4,622.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, President Abraham Lincoln, Congressman Michael Waltz, Governor Henry McMaster, President Donald J. Trump, Senator Tom Cotton, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Wyoming GOP Chair Frank Eathorne, Congressman Devin Nunes, Congressman Matt Gaetz, Senator Marco Rubio, Governor Chris Christie, Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Congresswoman Liz Cheney, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Vice President Mike Pence, Paul Manafort, Konstantin Kliminik, Nikita Khrushchev, President Andrew Johnson, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Byron White, Joe Biden, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. Homeland Security Director Alejandro Mayorkas, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol, CBP- the, Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield, Kristen Clarke, Black Lives Matter, Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, Officer Kim Potter, Duante Wright, George Floyd, United States Supreme Court, Packing the Supreme Court, U.S. Department of the Treasury, U.S. House of Representatives, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Saul Alinsky, Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com, “Aftermath” by The Rolling Stones, UFO, Phil Mogg, Brian “Blinky” Davison, The Nice, The Ohio Players, Clarence “Satch” Satchell, Just the Facts, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Chi-Com U.S. Monetary Conversions, Georgian Lari, Ghana Cedi, Bitcoin, Chi-Com Yuan, European Euro, Mexican Peso, Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine, Chi-Vi Vaccines, Cloward and Piven, Russia, Afghanistan, United Nations, Transgenders, Transgenderism, Trannys, Tranny Sports, Chicks with Dicks, WOKE, WOKEISM, WOKIES, WOKE AGENDA, WOKE IDIOCY, McDonalds Restaurants, Deliveroo, Social Media, Facebook, Unidentified Flying Objects, UFOs, National UFO Reporting Center the, Kilgore Randalini, UFO,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY APRIL 15, 2021 #3,866
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Thursday, April 15, 2021:
[i] We look forward to doing the music of this famed funk-rock band. The Ohio Players are amazing.
[ii] We look forward to promoting the music of UFO and of the Michael Schenker Group at some point within the next year. We hope you will remain vigilant as to the day that we do.
[iii] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We sure as heck hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor. Ronnie Wood you can find during the presentation of the Faces.
[iv] We hope to promote the music of both Emerson, Lake & Palmer along with the Nice at some point soon. We hope you will remain alert for the day when we do. Thank you.
[vi] Speaking of the decision to flip the game from Atlanta to Denver, we learned today that unsavory people like Stacey Abrams and the big dimwit, the pro-Chi-Com-loving LeBron James were integral in getting the game moved. How outrageous. How evil. Scumbags.
[viii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[ix] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[x] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
[xiv] We say the time is coming when the states are going to have to lay in minefields, antivehicle, antipersonnel, and anti-boat traps to take out the scumbags as they attempt to storm our country. We also believe that a few thousands dollars’ worth of lead will stop the tidal wave once and for all. NO other nation in the world would prevent the disaster our nation is undergoing due to weak, spineless leaders in the BOGUS, we repeat, BOGUS regime currently occupying the White House.
[xv] TikTok remains one of the Chi-Coms’ best intelligence gathering devices around the world but especially here in the United States.
[xvi] Speaking of the Capitol Hill Riots of January 06, 2021, testimony before congress yesterday and today suggests that Capitol Hill law enforcement was woefully unprepared, that they were lacking intelligence, and even worse, that many were told to stand down although no one clearly knows who the person giving the orders was. Can we suggest, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi is in charge of the Capitol Hill cops. Let us look at her first. Thank you.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE