TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,851 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 582
95. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, APRIL 05, 2021 UPDATE A:
Friends, our days of drinking Coca-Cola® and going to Major League Baseball games is over until businesses and sports leagues stop with WOKE politics- enough is f**king enough!
- 2021 Monday: JOE BIDEN/JOE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION NEWS- The U.S. Department of the Interior under the watchful eye of the first Norwegian-Native American Secretary Debra Haaland, is creating a new unit with which to investigate missing Native Americans. This is good. Many Native Americans disappear or are harmed on reservations, typically by outsiders, so this is something that is long overdue. Next, Joe Biden’s economic advisor Brian Deese says, ‘the economy has a long ways to go’ before it improves. Under the previous president, the economy was vastly improved whereas the Biden administration is returning it to the death spiral it was in when Obama-Biden were in charge. In other ‘Biden news,’ Dr. Jill Biden is being savaged for wearing fishnet stockings and looking like a ‘ho.’ Meanwhile, former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, RINO, says that ‘Joe Biden is lying to the American people’ on virtually everything. We concur but it’s not going to help you become president one day, doughboy.
- 2021 Monday A: JOE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION NEWS- U.S. Secretary of Energy Jennifer M. Granholm says that ‘Joe Biden will pass the infrastructure bill will pass IF the American people support it.’ We don’t. Senator Roy Blunt, R-MO, says that the ‘infrastructure program pushed by the Biden administration would achieve bipartisan support IF it focused on infrastructure.’ Another critic of the administration’s plan is Senator Roger Wicker, R-MS, blasts Joe Biden over cutting out the 2017 tax cuts which is part of the new ‘infrastructure plan.’[i] However, U.S. Transportation Secretary ‘Mayor Pete’ Buttigieg broke with his boss today when he said, “AOC’s infrastructure program is bolder than Joe Biden’s.’ Wow. What’s up with that? In other Biden administration news, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen is calling for a global worldwide minimum tax on corporations so that they cannot relocate elsewhere in the world for a better deal. Wow. (Note- Senator Joe Manchin, D-WV, says he opposes the corporate tax hikes in the infrastructure bill).
- 2021 Monday B: FOREIGN NEWS/OVERSEAS NEWS I- Michael Oren, noted author and an Israeli-American, says that the ‘People’s Republic of China is extending its reach into the Middle East’ and that the ‘United States should take note.’ Next, Egypt holds a BIG MUMMIES PARADE in which it trotted out nearly 30 mummies in specially equipped vehicles so as to stimulate renewed interest in tourism from abroad. We would have loved to have seen that. In other foreign news, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says it ‘appears that the United States is undergoing a (communist) Chinese-style ‘Cultural Revolution’ which was not good for the citizens of China back in the day. We, ourselves, have said this on numerous occasions. Finally, Iran rejects talks with the United States, demands feeble old Joe Biden lift all sanctions against the jihadist regime, and compensates all damages done to them by the U.S. and then, we can talk. We say, “Nuke them!”
- 2021 Monday C: NATIONAL NEWS- Since the pandemic, violent crime has been rising at astronomical numbers in the U.S. The murder rate has shot up by 25-percent. Speaking of violent crime, another attack on Asian-Americans occurred in Oakland, California, yesterday when several BLACK thugs attacked an elderly Asian couple in front of their own home.[ii] In other news, Delta Airlines is busy rescheduling 100 scheduled flights due to staff shortages. Yet another sign that things might be returning to normal. Meanwhile, we now learn that a breach at Facebook back in 2019 exposed the personal info of more than 53 million of its users online. Thank you, Mark Zuckerberg, you, and your Chinese wife, Priscilla Chan.
- 2021 Monday D: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I- Over the course of a weekend, an 11-year-old girl lost her life in Florida during a street race. Speaking of the Sunshine State, a toxic waste spill at the non-functioning Piney Point phosphate plant has forced the evacuation of at least 300 homes. In other auto-related news, an ambulance rollover in the Empire State claimed the life of one person and injured several others. Elsewhere, Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson now faces 21 allegations of sexual misconduct with sex workers. Say what?
- 2021 Monday E: SHOWBIZ AND ENTERTAINMENT NEWS- “Godzilla v. King Kong’ did very well in its first weekend bringing in $32 million. Theaters are just reopening so this is a positive sign that things could return to normal. In other showbiz news, imprisoned sexual deviate and film producer Harvey Weinstein is seeking a new trial in that the jury in his first one he believes was prejudiced against him. It most likely was.
- 2021 Monday F: BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE- Governor Doug Ducey, RINO-AZ, says that the ‘Joe Biden White House is divorced from reality when it comes to what is happening along the border between our nation and Mexico.’[iii] Next, “Kooky Kamala” Harris once again breaks into hysterical, jackass-like laughter when questioned about ‘affordable childcare’ and all the help being given to legions of illegal alien brats being housed in U.S. facilities. This ditz never has the answers to any questions of import. Senator John Barrasso, R-WY, says that when he visited the southern border, left-wing activists working within the care facilities holding illegal alien brats demanded he delete all photos on his phone which he claims he did not. Finally, Governor Ron DeSantis backs his Attorney General Ashley Moody’s lawsuit filed against the Biden administration demanding it RESUME the deportations of criminal illegal aliens.[iv]
- 2021 Monday G: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II- The American Civil Liberties Union, ACLU- the, warns Democrats against their push for COVID-19 passports when they don’t demand voter ID at election time. Next, New York state lawmakers have proposed hefty tax increases on the wealthiest among them which would make the Empire State the highest tax state in the country. Elsewhere, Rod J. Rosenstein says that ‘we should wait and see what information Special Counsel John Durham comes up with regarding Crossfire Hurricane.’ Meanwhile, DNC Chairman Jaime Harrison says that the ‘Democratic Party’s brand is broken, that the party is barely functioning. It’s all about organize, organize, organize.’
- 2021 Monday H: FOREIGN NEWS/OVERSEAS NEWS II- As Russian troops and armored units continue to amass along the eastern border of the Ukraine, Ukraine and NATO are going to hold joint military drills. Many believe that Vladimir Putin- a man, who by the way, signed legislation into law today that will allow him to rule with an iron fist until 2036- is testing senile old Joe Biden to see how far he can push the old coot before the U.S. responds. This is coming at a time when Russia is cementing its claim to many parts of the Arctic just as communist China, Iran, North Korea, and other nations are behaving aggressively to both the U.S. and to other nations around the globe. We believe we are witnessing a new Axis alliance which will conquer the world unfolding before our very eyes.
- 2021 Monday I: PEACH STATE HULLABALOO- Congresswoman Nancy Mace, R-SC 1st congressional district, calls out Major League Baseball and its Commissioner Rob Manfred’s hypocrisy over showing ID to vote in Georgia and MLB demanding people show ID when they pick up game tickets. Meanwhile, as GOP officials in Georgia investigate rampant voter fraud in the 2020 Elections, election officials are unable to provide chain of custody documents for more than 400,000 ballots when all President Donald J. Trump ‘lost’ the state by was 12,000 votes. No matter Democrats are wetting their pants. Next, Georgia GOP officials told Coca-Cola® to get out of their state as they are another example of WOKEISM run amok.[v] Elsewhere, Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, blasts Commissioner Manfred over his hypocrisy when it comes to blasting Georgia while remaining mum on communist China. After all, MLB is tight with the Chi-Com intelligence gathering app, Tencent. (Note- Governor Greg Abbott, R-TX, says he will not throw out the first pitch at the Texas Rangers baseball game over the MLB and its despicable actions).
- 2021 Monday J: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS III- Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee was trolling liberals by saying, he is now going to identify as Chinese to get preferential treatment. Next, former Missouri Governor Eric Greitens, also a U.S. candidate, says he will uphold the Trump agenda. Moving on, Senator Reverend Raphael Warnock, D-GA, had to remove a heretical ‘Christian’ tweet that irritated true believers and not Marxists like him. F**k them and f**k him. Speaking of Christianity, we saw amazing video of a Christian preacher in Canada throwing the cops out of the church- at least six or seven of them- who came to close down his services because there were more people there than the law would allow. F**k Canada.[vi] God bless you, pastor!
- 2021 Monday K: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS IV- The Soros Group pledges $20 million to push the Biden agenda. Next, gun control advocates push the Biden administration to do more on guns. Moving on, the U.S. Supreme Court of the United States ends the Twitter-President Donald J. Trump feud by saying it’s moot. The court also passes on workplace religious bias cases. Speaking of Twitter, after Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th congressional district, sends out an Easter tweet in which, she says, “HE IS RISEN! HAPPY EASTER!” Twitter suspends her. Suspends her. WTF?
- 2021 Monday L: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 131,593,180 confirmed cases, +623,459, 2,856,632 confirmed deaths, +7,424, and 74,679,417 confirmed recoveries, +360,876. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 30,925,629 confirmed cases, up 40,862 from yesterday’s reporting, 560,601 confirmed deaths, UP 381, and 118,592,278 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[vii]
- 2021 Monday M: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 232,088 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, in another one-to-two weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic.
- 86. 2021 Monday N: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,680,545 confirmed cases, 59,709 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,081,818 confirmed cases, 33,673 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 30,338 confirmed cases, 464 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 370,484 confirmed cases, 5,326 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Missouri, the home of going after lawful gun owners for defending THEIR property from a BLM MOB, they have 587,772 confirmed cases, 8,989 confirmed deaths, but sadly, NO mention of confirmed recoveries.
- : Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 834,247 confirmed cases, 6,243 confirmed deaths, and 822,787 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Let’s look at one other country- Slovakia, one half of the former Czechoslovakia: 365,400 cases of the virus, 10,094 confirmed deaths and 255,300 confirmed recoveries.[viii]
- 2021 Monday P: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,527.19, UP 373.98 points (+1.13%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,705.59, UP 225.49 points (+1.67%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,077.91, UP 58.04 points (+1.44%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $59.02 per barrel, +0.37 (+0.63%). The price of GOLD is $1,729.40 per troy oz., +0.60 (+0.03%) while the price of SILVER is $24.85 per troy ounce, +0.06 (+0.26%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,214.50 per troy oz, +4.70 (+0.39%) while the price of COPPER is $4.14 per pound, +0.01 (+0.13%).[ix] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,668.50 per troy oz, +3.50 (+0.13%).[x] The price of RHODIUM is $26,700.00 per troy oz., +0.00 (+0.00%).[xi] Currently, Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. As for Chi-Com money, one-dollar U.S. = 6.56 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.30. In Chilean peso, one greenback equals 721.38 and in Colombian peso, a buck equals 3,672.50.[xii]
- 2021 Monday Q: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.920 per gallon, $2.845 in Florida, $3.686 in Hawaii, and $3.332 in Washington state.[xiii] Let’s look at one other state- Arkansas: $2.678. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,136,152,429,105 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xiv] Cloward and Piven running amok.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0425 a 30” x 40” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sundown Camp.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Michael Schenker Group roared into Japan 30 years after their first appearance there and recorded a live album as well as a DVD of the concert. “The 30th Anniversary Concert- Live in Tokyo” hit record store shelves on October 19, 2010. The band features the amazing Michael Schenker (guitars), Gary Barden (vocals), Neil Murray (bass), Simon Phillips (drums), and Wayne Findlay (keyboards/rhythm guitar/vocals). There is no dispute that the band members of UFO and the subsequent side bands and endeavors are among the greatest veteran rock musicians on the globe. These guys rock until they drop and even then continue rocking. We love this album and we encourage everyone to visit whatever site it is you do so you can pick it up, add it to your collection, and enjoy for years- if not decades to come. You will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-05-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,583.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Department of Energy, U.S. Department of Transportation, U.S. Department of the Treasury, Native Americans, Indigenous Peoples, Joe Biden, Joe Biden’s Infrastructure Plan, BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE, Brian Deese, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Dr. Jill Biden, U.S. Secretary of the Interior Debra Haaland, U.S. Secretary of Energy Jennifer M. Granholm, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Janet Yellen, Worldwide Minimum Corporate Tax, Harvey Weinstein, U.S. Secretary of Transportation ‘Mayor Pete’ Buttigieg, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, AOC, Baby Evita, Sandy Cortez, The Fly, HATE CRIMES, Asian-American Hate, American Civil Liberties Union, ACLU- the, DNC Chair Jaime Harrison, Democratic Party Politics, Senator Reverend Raphael Warnock, George Soros Group, Senator Joe Manchin, President Donald J. Trump, Michael Oren, Senator Roy Blunt, Senator Roger Wicker, Senator John Barrasso, Congresswoman Nancy Mace, Governor Eric Greitens, Governor Ron DeSantis, Attorney General Ashley Moody, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, Dick Morris, Governor Chris Christie, Governor Doug Ducey, Senator Marco Rubio, Governor Mike Huckabee, Arizona Politics, New York Politics, Florida Politics, Georgia Politics, Violent Crime, Hollywood, “Godzilla vs. King Kong”, Russia, People’s Republic of China, Egypt, Israel, Iran, Cultural Revolution, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, Delta Airlines, Facebook, Twitter, Mark Zuckerberg, Priscilla Chan, Coca-Cola®, PepsiCo®, National Football League, NFL- the, Houston Texans, Deshaun Watson, Major League Baseball, MLB- the, MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred, WOKE Politics, WOKEISM, COVID-19 Passports, COVID-19, VOTER ID, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Caravans, Illegal Alien Tsunami, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Chi-Com U.S. Monetary Conversions, Chilean Peso, Columbian Peso, China Virus, Chinese Virus, Chinese Virus Crisis, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Chinese Lab-engineered Pandemic, Chinese 2020 Election Year Pandemic, Yellow Fever 2020, Chi-Com Virus, Communist China Germ Warfare Programs, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Panda Pandemic 2020-2021, Wuhan Waltz, Hubei Hooey- the, Chi-Vi- the, Jimmy Hall, Michael Schenker Group,
TODAY IN HISTORY, MONDAY APRIL 05, 2021 #3,851 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Monday, April 05, 2021:
[i] Political strategist Dick Morris says the entire thing is about collectivizing the American worker by forcing everyone to join labor unions. Amen, Dick!
[ii] Once again, the Democrats play one component of the identity politics group against another so they can then send Asian-Americans (and Pacific Islanders) out into the streets demanding a STOP to Asian HATE. Only problem with having members of the black community to commit your violent crimes is that unless they dress in whiteface, we know who they are and we know who’s directing them: DEMOCRATS.
[iii] Speaking of Arizona, the Democrat-controlled Fake News Media is blasting Arizona over its recount of all votes in the 2020 Presidential Election. Hey, Dems, if you have nothing to hide, what the f**k are you frightened of?
[iv] Speaking of Governor Ron DeSantis, CBS’ “60 Minutes” attempted to twist an interview done with him at a news conference by rearranging it to suit their agenda and their narrative. Unluckily for them, the Florida governor had his people film the entire event so he could show the TRUTH. Come on, Fake News Media, when are you going to learn your lessons.
[v] Right now, PepsiCo® stands to gain BIG unless, they, too, join the cavalcade of WOKEISM f**king up our country.
[vi] These flipping people are entering the Nazi-Fascist period in their political history when the power of the state supplants all other rights including worship services. Canada is now an enemy of the United States and of free people everywhere.
[ix] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[x] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[xi] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO.