TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: tobeat34AICP@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,845 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 585
92. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, APRIL 02, 2021 UPDATE A:
DAY SEVENTY-THREE OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
Sixth Day of Passover / Good Friday
Pascua Florida Day (Florida)
“Today’s attacker a member of the Nation of Islam? Not good for the Dems thus he will become a MAGA-addled lunatic whose only way to escape this life was suicide by cop…you know it’s coming…”
- 2021 Friday: TOP STORY OF THE DAY- An apparent member of the Nation of Islam- 25-year-old Noah Green- accelerated his vehicle into a barricade manned by Capitol Hill law enforcement on the U.S. Senate side of Constitution Avenue. One officer- William Evans- died in the event as did the suspect when he leapt from his smoking car with a machete and was shot dead for his troubles. It’s sad for the Left as we are sure they would have taken great delight in identifying the dead perp as a member of the Trump inner circle when in reality, it was one of the Left’s countless tool. The self-proclaimed ‘follower of Farrakhan’ has had his Facebook page ripped down from the Internet within 30 minutes. Senator Tim Scott, R-SC, says it would be great if Joe Biden called for unity when (or if) he addresses this tragic event. Still, we expect whatever portion of Fort Pelosi was removed last week will be redoubled this week with more calls for a U.S. infantry and armor division patrolling the Capital city of the United States.
- 2021 Friday A: JOE BIDEN NEWS- A mentally challenged Joe Biden held his first Cabinet meeting today and instead of celebrating the qualifications of its members as President Donald J. Trump did, he celebrates the diversity of its members. “It’s look like America,” crowed the president but can they do the job, Joe? That is what we want to know. Meanwhile, in a recent interview, Hunter Biden- the drug-addled family money-launderer says that the ‘controversial laptop could very well be his, he just doesn’t remember.’ Wow. Next, Joe Biden (or the voice in his ear) asked his Education secretary if he has the legal right to forgive ALL federal student loan debt. Elsewhere, Joe Biden says he’s going to hold indirect talks with Iran. That ought to be good. Finally, he has been in talks with the Ukraine- shaking them down again, there, Joe?
- 2021 Friday B: JOE BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE- Shocking videos showing cartel human traffickers tossing children under the age of 5 over the 14-foot-high border wall continue to emerge and still, the Biden administration will do nothing to prohibit the ongoing illegal alien invasion. Even more distressing, illegal border crossings have risen to a 15-year-high and yet old Joe Biden sits in the basement playing pocket pool. Yikes. Senator Tom Cotton, R-AR, says that ‘Joe Biden could solve the border crisis by denying entry to all adult illegal aliens.’ Amen. Even more shocking is that ONLY 33-percent of U.S. Hispanics believe that what Joe Biden is doing along the border is the ‘right thing.’ Next, Houston, Texas, the Drug Enforcement Agency reports a massive spike in fentanyl trafficking what with wide open borders.
- 2021 Friday C: SECOND AMENDMENT/GUN NEWS- 2nd Amendment rights activists are calling for the prosecution of Hunter Biden over HIS lying on an FBI background gun check. He said he did NOT use drugs on the form and folks, that is a felony. What does it take to send this loser to prison? Elsewhere, always belligerent Hillary Rodham Clinton says that the United States has a ‘gun worshipping problem.’
- 2021 Friday D: COVID-19 NEWS- As the White House continues seeking ways by which it can force vaccine passports onto the American people but NOT to force them being shown when one votes, propaganda continues to rise. Oh, we need mandatory proof of one’s China Virus vaccination so one can participate in normal life but when it comes to protesting and voting, no proof of vaccination or even face masks is important. A load of festering fecal matter, folks. Governor Ron DeSantis, R-FL, signed an executive order today prohibiting any type of COVID-19 vaccination documentation. Meanwhile, feeble old Joe Biden wants to vaccinate every frigging illegal alien as they pour into the country sans any kind of charge, yet another give-away for which, the American taxpayer will have to pay.
- 2021 Friday E: FOREIGN NEWS/OVERSEAS NEWS- A major rail catastrophe occurred in the Republic of China today- the free and independent Taiwan- when a speeding passenger train exiting a tunnel plowed into a truck that was somehow on the tracks and came off the tracks. At least 50 people died in the accident with hundreds more injured. Next, the U.S., Japan, and South Korea commence talks on North Korea. Moving on, Russia hammers Twitter with a major fine for failing to remove tweets calling for Russian opposition protests.
- 2021 Friday F: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I- North Dakota declares a statewide emergency as raging wildfires threaten hundreds of homes thus forcing mass evacuations. Next, the NYPD now allows the smoking of marijuana in public. Moving on, today is Day 5 of the trial of former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin. Elsewhere, seven Texas police officers have been fired in the death of a black jail inmate. Finally, the U.S. Army is investigating the theft of a National Guardsman’s rifle in Washington, D.C.
- 2021 Friday G: ECONOMIC AND BUSINESS NEWS- the U.S. reportedly has added 916,000 new jobs and has brought unemployment down to 6-percent. Still, millions of Americans remain on unemployment assistance due to the Chi-Vi but it’s a sign that things may be improving. Meanwhile, Tesla reports that its 1st quarter production and delivery numbers far surpassed expectations. Elsewhere, with the visit of Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga to Washington, D.C., the U.S., and Japan hope to solve a supply chain problem with the manufacturing of microchips. Soon, two factories will be up and running in the American Southwest.
- 2021 Friday H: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II- West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrissey slams the Biden administration for the COVID-19 Porkulus Relief Bill that prohibits any state receiving ‘relief monies’ to offer its citizens tax cuts. AG Morrissey calls this condition, “Unconstitutional.” Meanwhile, actress Rose McGowan found herself suspended from Twitter after mocking the easily mockable ‘women’s empowerment summit’ held by former President Bill “Corndog” Clinton and “Kooky Kamala” “Sleep-Her-Way-to-the-Top” Harris. Mocking this sham ‘summit’ as well as mentioning “Corndog” Clinton’s close ties to Jeffrey Epstein got her banned. Elsewhere, security experts say that ‘Joe Biden’s $2 trillion infrastructure slush fund does nothing to combat cybersecurity threats faced by the United States.’ Thanks, Joe.
- 2021 Friday I: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS III- We knew it was inevitable, Major League Baseball has stripped BOTH this year’s All-Star Game in Atlanta, Georgia, as well as the MLB draft because of the new voting law. What a bunch of losers, NO more baseball for us. Elsewhere, unrepentant communist Angela Davis tells a bunch of prep school students to dismantle capitalism, the system that has made her somewhat wealthy. Next, Notre Dame’s rector says it will require 15-to-20 years to fully restore the fire-ravaged cathedral.
- 2021 Friday J: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 129,761,772 confirmed cases, +729,489, 2,830,055 confirmed deaths, +11,814, and 73,546,720 confirmed recoveries, +348,535. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 30,731,414 confirmed cases, up 117,822 same as yesterday’s reporting, 558,213 confirmed deaths, UP 1,726, and 118,601,727 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[i]
- 2021 Friday K: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 231,003 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, in another one-to-two weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. FROZEN FIGURES TODAY…
- 77. 2021 Friday L: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,671,557 confirmed cases, 59,370 confirmed deaths (less than yesterday’s), and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,064,517 confirmed cases, 33,493 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 29,888 confirmed cases, 460 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 368,049 confirmed cases, 5,316 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Massachusetts, the home of Boston Cream Pie (the one with pineapple and cherries): currently, they have 638,339 confirmed cases, 17,217 confirmed deaths, but sadly, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Here’s one- Governor Phil Scott, RINO-VT, is trying to make the left happy by setting up vaccine distribution based solely on RACE.
- : FOREIGN OVERSEAS COVID-19 NUMBERS- Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 833,456 confirmed cases, 6,220 confirmed deaths, and 820,703 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Let’s look at one other country- Lebanon, home of the world’s largest nonnuclear explosion: 471,962 cases of the virus, 9,286 confirmed deaths and 373,833 confirmed recoveries.[ii] You know, it’s been a while, is anyone curious as to what the figures are in COMMUNIST CHINA, the home of this diabolical, election-stealing viral s**t: the Chi-Coms claim to have 90,217 confirmed cases, same number of deaths for months now, 4,636, and 85,394 confirmed recoveries. This is frigging embarrassing people. Screw them.
- 2021 Friday N: LIMITED ECONOMIC NEWS DUE TO GOOD FRIDAY- Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.56 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.29. As for Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. In Brunei dollars, one greenback equals 1.35. In Bulgarian Lev, one U.S. dollar equals 1.66 of theirs.[iii] Ether rises as rally in cryptocurrencies continues unabated.
- 2021 Friday O: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.908 per gallon, $2.855 in Florida, $3.696 in Hawaii, and $3.332 in Washington state. Let’s look at one other state: Alaska- $3.125.[iv] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,124,503,272,831, something that continues growing by leaps and bounds like syphilis running amok in a camp of homeless drug-addicted leftists. Sad, incredibly sad, which is why we must resist every goal, every push by the left to subjugate our country to their perverse brand of liberal despotism.
- 2021 Friday P: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS IV- A new report suggests that Twitter and Facebook employees donated exclusively to Democrats. No surprise here, everyone knows this. Next, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken seeks Israel’s ‘mutual treatment of Palestinians.’ In Israel, Israeli Arabs live a life far better than the ones lived by their counterparts in the Gaza Strip. Go figure.
- 2021 Friday Q: MEGA-MILLIONS- stay tuned for tonight’s Mega Millions Draw #1647 with a $168 million jackpot on the line awaiting some lucky guy or gal to reel it in…here are the numbers: 10, 42, 48, 53, 62, and Mega 19. Out of 80,495 winning tickets, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FOUR plus the Mega for a prize of $5,400 apiece.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0422 a 24” x 30” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “The Old Grist Mill.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Michael Schenker and longtime friend and collaborator Gary Barden joined forces to create a solo album much beloved by fans of both musicians- “Gipsy Lady”- aka the Schenker-Barden Project. The album came out on May 19, 2009, and fans were elated. However, if you only know Schenker and Barden from the heavy duty rock and roll days, it’s possible you might be disappointed. Still, after several plays the album has a way of growing on you and becoming a part of your playlist. Please, seek it out and consider giving it a listen- you will be extremely glad you did. We promise.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-02-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 1,965.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Nation of Islam, So-Called Religion of Peace- Islam, Noah Green, Good Friday Capitol Hill Attack 04-02-2021, Fort Pelosi, Reverend Louis Farrakhan, Senator Tim Scott, Joe Biden’s ‘Diverse Cabinet’, Sen. Tom Cotton, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Caravans, Taiwan, Republic of China, FREE China, Build the Wall and Deport Them All, Hunter Biden, Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, George Floyd, U.S. Army, Texas, Law Enforcement, Joe Biden Hillary Clinton, Gun News, Second Amendment Rights, Russia, Japan, United States, South Korea, North Korea, Twitter, Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga, Microchip Shortages, Microchip Manufacturing, Women’s and Girls’ Empowerment Summit, President Bill “Corndog” Clinton, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Kamala “Sleep-Her-Way-to-the-Top” Harris, Georgia Politics, Major League Baseball, Major League Baseball All-Star Game, Major League Baseball Draft, Rose McGowan, Titter Bans and Banishments, Joe Biden’s $2 trillion Porkulus, Cybersecurity, Cyberthreats, Georgia Elections Law, Attorney General Patrick Morrissey, Drug Enforcement Agency- the, DEA- the, Fentanyl, COVID-19 Vaccine Passports, Governor Ron DeSantis, Florida Politics, Voter ID, COVID-19 Vaccine Passports v. Voter ID, Liberal Hypocrisy, Joe Biden’s COVID-19 Passports, Liberty v. Tyranny, Governor Phil Scott, Vermont Politics, Race Politics, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, Israel-Palestinian Relations, Brunei Dollars, Bulgarian Lev, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, U.S. Monetary Conversions, California Lottery, Lottery Results, Mega-Millions, Cryptocurrencies, Ether Cryptocurrency, Schenker-Barden Acoustic Project, James “JT” Tobiason,
TODAY IN HISTORY, FRIDAY APRIL 02, 2021 UPDATE A #3,845
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Friday, April 02, 2021:
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO.