TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: tobeat34AICP@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,843 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 586
91. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, APRIL 01, 2021 UPDATE A:
DAY SEVENTY-TWO OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
Fifth Day of Passover / Holy Thursday
“Folks, dimwits like AOC reinforce the logical idea that to serve in the U.S. Congress, first, you must pass an I.Q. Test. Baby Evita is crazy-stupid!”
- 2021 Thursday: JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE- A new poll shows that 59-percent of the GOP’s voters do not approve of more gun control laws. Meanwhile, Senator Tom Cotton, R-AK, said today that ‘Joe Biden’s border crisis is WORSE that a crisis, it’s sheer insanity.’ We concur. Even federal officials are nonplussed over the (lack of) Biden border plan with which to distribute illegal alien brats across the country.[i] Elsewhere, Congressmen John Katko, R-NY 24th congressional district, and Henry Cuellar, D-TX 28th congressional district, have authored a bipartisan bill with which to bring sanity back to the southern border. Moving on, Representative Jodey Arrington, R-TX 19th congressional district, says that the LEFT puts the fear of God (well, in the case of Democrats- Satan) into Joe Biden which prevents him from owning up to HIS border crisis.
- 2021 Thursday A: FOREIGN NEWS/OVERSEAS NEWS- A recent report shows that the scumbag Iranians are increasing uranium enrichment in their underground lairs more than the law permits. We say, “Nuke them! Now!” Elsewhere, former U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says his major regret is that the administration was unable to get North Korea to give up its nukes. It is what it is, Mike. Next, ahead of upcoming OPEC plus meetings, the U.S. and Saudi Arabia are discussing energy affordability but then, the U.S. says it’s going to minimize the number of U.S. military deployments to the Middle East to help the Saudis fight the Iranian-backed Houthi scum in Yemen. Meanwhile, the Russians are moving armored and supply units via train towards the eastern Ukraine. With muddled Old Joe Biden in office, WAR is coming soon. We predicted this months ago.[ii] Finally, a U.S. Air Force general warns that Russian activity off the coast of Alaska is increasing at a kinetic pace. NOT GOOD.
- 2021 Thursday B: SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS / GUNS- Like always, the Democrats are pushing for more and more restrictions on firearms. Good luck with that. The FBI reports that the month of March 2021 saw the highest number of gun background checks in the U.S. ever what with 4.7 million new requests. Wow. Awesome.[iii] Speaking of guns, yesterday, we had yet another mass shooting under the Biden administration, this one in California in which a shooter killed four people including a 9-year-old kid. Joe, WTF, dude?
- 2021 Thursday C: ECONOMIC NEWS- a recent report shows that factory activity is expanding at its highest pace since 1983. People must be thinking President Donald J. Trump is coming back. Meanwhile, the Biden administration allowed a Trump-era rule to lapse and this one was on the number of H-1B Visas handed out to foreign tech workers. Americans trained to do these jobs can return to drawing unemployment checks because half of India is returning to the U.S. Joe, again, WTF? Elsewhere, last week, 719,000 new claims for unemployment insurance benefits were filed. This is down yet again. In other economic news, corporate tenants are looking to offload expensive office space now that millions of Americans can work from home.
- 2021 Thursday D: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I- A new report suggests that New York Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, aka the Love Gov, aka the Gropin’ Gov’s $4 million book on the AMAZING job he did with the ‘Chi-Vi’ (yeah, right) was written and edited by the Lov Gov’s staffers. We wonder, did the Gropin’ Gov share any of his money with them? Moving on, the U.S. Supreme Court gave the Federal Communications Commission the go-ahead to loosen rules on media companies ownership. Meanwhile, Colorado is becoming the latest state to weigh in on its sports teams having Native American mascots. Okay. Elsewhere, U.S. airlines passengers fell by 60-percent in 2020 (thanks to the Chi-Coms) while gun seizures in the United States are at an all-time high. Finally, American Jews report a major spike in Antisemitism, especially online.
- 2021 Thursday E: BIDEN ADMINISTRATION NEWS I- Joe Biden condemns the Texas Rangers baseball team using the harshest language (for him) over their opening the ballpark in Arlington, Texas, to FULL CAPACITY! Awesome. Life is returning to normal in civilized places. Next, the Biden infrastructure plan is to RAISE corporate taxes which has led Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell to label it a ‘liberal wish list.’ What with growing pushback across the country to this ignorant ‘plan,’ Joe Biden is demanding his Cabinet ‘go out and begin promoting the $2 trillion give-away to liberal causes.’[iv] Finally, for some reason known only to God Almighty, Joe Biden is sending $125 million to the frigging Palestinians. WTF? (Note- the Senate GOP is BEGGING Joe Biden to keep jobs in America, not send them overseas which always seems to be Joe’s way).
- 2021 Thursday F: COVID-19 NEWS- Pfizer reports that after six months, it’s shots for the coronavirus remain 91-percent effective. As long as it’s not that skin-peeling, Johnson & Johnson crap, we’re good. Meanwhile, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th congressional district, presented a new bill, “The Fire Fauci Act.” Everyone is sick of the AMAZING Dr. “Tiny Tony” Fauci. This man has lied and spread so much misinformation that it’s high time this guy was booted out on his butt. He’s a bum.
- 2021 Thursday G: POLITICAL CORRECTNESS/WOKE NEWS/MORON NEWS- Governor Brian Kemp of Georgia is firing back at befuddled Old Joe Biden’s demand that the Major League Baseball All-Star Game be pulled from Atlanta, due to the new Voting Rights Bill in the Peach State. ‘Ridiculous,’ says the man sitting in overweight Stacey Abrams’ seat (yeah, right, LOL). Next, Bud Light pulled a fast one on the American people (after all, it’s April Fool’s Day) by showing photos of its new pizza-flavored seltzer. Yuck (but of course, young people are stupid and like all manner of stupid stuff). Moving on, incredibly unattractive and terribly stupid Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, aka Baby Evita, aka AOC, aka “The Fly,” aka Sandy Cortez (her birth name) is upping the ante on Joe Biden’s infrastructure bill.[v] She wants a $10 trillion infrastructure bill. What, is this f***ing monopoly money? Finally, the Star Wars franchise is going to have new trans/nonbinary characters. Ah, aren’t you all WOKE? Dumb asses.
- 2021 Thursday H: FOREIGN NEWS/OVERSEAS NEWS II- Iran and other world powers are discussing the re-entry of the United States into the Iran Nuclear Deal, aka the JCPOA. Wow. Thanks, Joe. Elsewhere, BIG TECH guy Tim Cook blasts Georgia for its new voting rights law while remaining entirely silent on Uighur concentration camps in Xinjiang Province. That’s a BIG CORPORATE head for you, sucking up to Beijing while blasting fellow Americans. Speaking of the Chi-Coms, seven pro-democracy advocates in Hong Kong have just been convicted in a ‘Chi-Com court’ for daring to defend the deal the Chi-Coms promised to observe- a 50-year-transition. That’s communists for you. Next, last night Tucker Carlson reported on Canada’s INTERNMENT HOTELS where all Canadian citizens exiting airplanes in that country are whisked off to internment centers where they are held for three days- or until repeated COVID-19 tests clear them (still, after three days)- before being released. Even worse, the internees pay for their own room and board which according to Mr. Carlson sees little food and even less water provided to the inmates. Even worse, the doors don’t lock and there have been reports of sexual assaults occurring in the middle of the night. This is Canada?
- 2021 Thursday I: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II- Angry Los Angeles County residents are suing the L.A. County Teachers’ Union as well as the Los Angeles Unified School District for NOT holding in-person classes for the kids. (Note- we look forward to the disciplinary problems the teachers are going to face when schools reopen. Teachers are going to get their asses beat and even murdered by out of control sociopathic students. Serves them right). Next, Lara Trump says, ‘it’s outrageous’ that her interview with her father-in-law was banned from Facebook and Instagram. Do what we did- we closed our social media accounts with the exception of Lilah’s Twitter account. Elsewhere, Governor Greg Gianforte, R-MT, signed a bill into law in his state that prohibits SANCTUARY CITIES and demands that ALL law enforcement cooperate with federal law enforcement officers and agencies. Finally, a report on the FALSE FLAG OPERATION of January 06, 2021- the Capitol Hill Riots, the ones in which, Antifa and Black Lives Matter human fecal matter infiltrated peaceful Trump supporters and carried out an incursion into the Capitol says that the majority of the blame falls on D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser’s ‘police forces being unprepared.’ There you go.
- 2021 Thursday J: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 129,456,315 confirmed cases, +1034,384, 2,825,805 confirmed deaths, +18,711, and 73,370,628 confirmed recoveries, +510,126. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 30,731,414 confirmed cases, up 117,822 from yesterday’s reporting, 558,213 confirmed deaths, UP 1,726, and 118,438,310 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.[vi]
- 2021 Thursday K: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 231,003 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, in another one-to-two weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic.
- 2021 Thursday L: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the four states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Florida, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,669,422 confirmed cases, 59,304 confirmed deaths (less than yesterday’s), and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Moving on, here are the numbers for Florida: 2,057,727 confirmed cases, 33,424 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 29,779 confirmed cases, 460 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 366,949 confirmed cases, 5,309 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., Indian, the home of U.S. Transportation Secretary “Mayor Pete” Buttigieg’s favorite bath house: currently, they have 691,001 confirmed cases, 13,048 confirmed deaths, but sadly, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 833,456 confirmed cases, 6,220 confirmed deaths, and 820,703 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Let’s look at one other country- Japan, once the proud home of the Samurai (we need them to return): 474,773 cases of the virus, 9,162 confirmed deaths and 446,416 confirmed recoveries.[vii]
- 2021 Thursday M: STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 33,153.21, UP 171.66 points (+0.52%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,480.11, UP 233.24 points (+1.76%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 4,019.87, UP 46.98 points (+1.18%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $61.45 per barrel, +2.02 (+3.40%). The price of GOLD is $1,728.40 per troy oz., +19.80 (+1.16%) while the price of SILVER is $24.95 per troy ounce, +0.50 (+2.06%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,208.60 per troy oz, +19.60 (+1.65%) while the price of COPPER is $3.99 per pound, +0.01 (+0.19%).[viii] The price of PALLADIUM is $2,669.50 per troy oz, +44.50 (+1.70%).[ix] The price of RHODIUM is $26,700.00 per troy oz., +500.00 (+1.91%).[x] Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.57 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.27. As for Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000017. In Botswana Pula, one greenback equals 10.98.[xi]
- 2021 Thursday N: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.906 per gallon, $2.856 in Florida, $3.689 in Hawaii, and $3.330 in Washington state.[xii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,121,036,365,830 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[xiii] Cloward and Piven running amok.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0421 a 30” x 40” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Fountain Frolic.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Michael Schenker Group- the original minus one- reformed and knocked out a classic- “In the Midst of Beauty” which came out on May 13, 2008. Joining the legendary German guitarist are vocalist Gary Barden, Neil Murray (bass- the new guy), Don Airey (keyboards), and Simon Phillips (drums). The reborn MSG said let’s pick up where we left off and knock their socks off which is exactly what they do here. Japanese, European, and Scandinavian fans love the album just as we do which is why we encourage everyone to visit their favorite site for the absolute best in rock music and add it to your collection- you will be so glad you did. Guaranteed.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-01-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 3,718.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER CATASTROPHE, JOE BIDEN’S BORDER HOLOCAUST, Iran, Iran Nuclear Deal, JCPOA- the, Iranian Hegemony, Senator Tom Cotton, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, North Korea, North Korea’s Nukes, Trump-Pence Administration, COVID-19, Coronavirus, Coronavirus Vaccines, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, BIG PHARMA, OPEC, OPEC Plus, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Houthi Rebels, Chi-Vi- the, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo aka the Love Gov aka the Gropin’ Gov, Russia, Ukraine, Russo-Ukrainian War, Cuba, Venezuela, Biden Foreign Policy (What Policy?), H-1B Visas, India, BIG TECH, Unemployment Insurance Benefits, Governor Brian Kemp, Stacey Abrams, Major League Baseball, Major League Baseball All-Star Game, Georgia Voting Rights Law, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, AOC, Sandy Cortez, Baby Evita, The Fly, Star Wars, Transgenderism, Trannys, Chicks with Dicks, U.S. Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Joe Biden’s Infrastructure Plan, Palestine, Congressman Henry Cuellar, Congressman John Katko, Congressman Jodey Arrington, Satan, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci, Dr. “Tiny Tony” Fauci, Federal Communications Commission, FCC- the, U.S. Supreme Court, Colorado, U.S. Airlines Industry, Gun Seizures, Antisemitism, Judaism, Tim Cook, Uighur Muslim Concentration Camps, Xinjiang Province, Canada, Canadian COVID-19 Internment Camps, Fox News Channel, Tucker Carlson, Facebook, Twitter, President Donald J. Trump, Lara Trump, BIG TECH Censorship, Chef Lilah Paulikovich, Governor Greg Gianforte, Montana Politics, Sanctuary Cities, Sanctuary States, Customs and Border Patrol, ICE, CBP- the, Capitol Hill Riots 01-06-2021, FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS, Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Mayor Muriel Bowser, Capitol Hill Law Enforcement, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Precious and Rare Metals, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Chi-Com U.S. Monetary Conversions, Botswana Pula, Michael Schenker Group, James “JT” Tobiason,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY APRIL 01, 2021 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Thursday, April 01, 2021:
[i] Chef Lilah Paulikovich in Hawaii reports that the first planeload of illegal alien minors arrived at Honolulu’s airport the other day. In many places, foster care children are getting booted onto the streets so illegal alien snots can take their place. Folks, what the Democrats are doing with illegal aliens is the same thing they did with black slaves in the Old South prior to the Civil War. The Democrats are always on the wrong side of history, fighting to protect the evil institution of slavery, in this case, the economic low-wage slavery of illegal aliens.
[ii] Last year we predicted an alliance of communist China, Russia, Iran, and probably some lesser members such as Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, and others and that they would launch various actions in their ‘neck of the woods’ because with Joe Biden in the White House, folks, there isn’t going to be a better time to launch attacks around the world, rather like the Axis during World War II. It’s coming.
[iii] Virtually everyone- and we mean everyone- here at the AICPENDBLOG.COM has gone out- with family members- and added guns, accessories, and ammunition like there’s no tomorrow. F*** the Democrats.
[iv] Yet, “Cocaine Mitch” is praising Joe Biden while slamming his administration. That’s the way, Mitch, that’s the way to play BOTH SIDES of the fence.
[v] House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy says that ‘Joe Biden’s absurd $2 trillion ‘infrastructure bill’ is no joke. We have to stop this crap.
[viii] Commodities – Oil, Silver and Gold Prices – CNN Business– see this site for daily commodity information.
[ix] Palladium PRICE Today | Palladium Spot Price Chart | Live Price of Palladium per Ounce | Markets Insider (businessinsider.com) See this site for daily trading in palladium.
[x] Commodities Prices – Spot – Futures (tradingeconomics.com) See this site for much of the economic information cobbled together at this blog.
[xiii] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
Peter Navarro is correct: the AMAZING Dr. Tony “Goggles” Fauci is indeed a sociopath- Fauci needs to shut the hell up…NOW!
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO.