TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: honeybeeKihei109@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,833 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 591
86. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, MARCH 27, 2021 UPDATE A:
DAY SIXTY-SEVEN OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
The craziest thing we have heard from the Biden administration is Mayor Pete talking about taxing mileage. How about we tax gay bathhouses?
- 2021 Saturday: JOE BIDEN NEWS- U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is said to have terminated the 25-30 members of the Department of Homeland Security Advisory board which includes Trump appointees such as Ken Cuccinelli, Tom Homan, and anyone else who might be going against the Biden regime’s OPEN BORDERS policy. Something else that first occurred last night is yet another story about carrot and stick politics in the Biden administration and that is Joe Biden nominated Senator Joe Manchin’s wife for a cushy, Michelle Obama-style no-show gig- a federal commission- with which to reward the Manchin family and force Senator Manchin, D-WV, to throw the Senate filibuster rule under the bus. Not good but most believe Manchin will cave, especially if his spouse- Gayle Connelly Manchin- is confirmed for the $160,000 per year gig as the co-chair of the Appalachian Regional Commission. Republicans are on the spot- oppose it and you will anger Joe Manchin and support it and Joe Manchin will trash the filibuster anyway. Boy, talk about being over a barrel.
- 2021 Saturday A: BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE- After spending 24 hours along the southern border, GOP lawmakers are demanding the Biden regime return to enforcing Trump era policies that were much more humane in their treatment of illegal aliens by preventing their arduous journey to the U.S. southern border and those that did who truly required asylum waited in Mexico for their court hearings. The problem is, Joe Biden told them to come, everyone has heard him say it and it has been widely reported. Why are people coming with machine-printed t-shirts with Biden-Harris campaign logos on them and claiming to be ‘Joe’s children?’ Joe told them to come. Mark Morgan, former border chief under several presidents told Newsmax TV that Joe Biden’s ideological hubris is creating the border chaos. Next, Congressman Guy Reschenthaler, R-PA 14th congressional district told Newsmax, “NO to mass amnesty for millions of illegal aliens.” Meanwhile, Senator Ted Cruz shared video with news media of illegal alien kids being housed in ‘Joe Biden cages’ just as they were under the Obama-Biden administration.
- 2021 Saturday B: FOREIGN/OVERSEAS NEWS- The People’s Republic of China is forming a new Axis to rival that of Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, Fascist Italy, and junior members Hungary, Rumania, Bulgaria, and Croatia (as well as with other foreign nationals coming from occupied countries or from nonbelligerent Fascist Spain) by inking a 25-year deal with Iran that will supply the massive communist global power with oil and petroleum products. With Russia already in the camp and various tributary countries all throughout Asia, Africa, Latin America, and even in Europe, the Chinese communists are well on the way to world domination, especially with a feeble Joe Biden in the White House. Fred H. Fleitz, CEO of the Center for Security Policy told Newsmax TV that ‘an indecisive, weak Joe Biden imperils the entire U.S. and free world.’ We concur. Interestingly, Joe Biden is proposing an alternative to China’s Belt and Road Initiative- now that is something we’d like to see (although we are so far in debt it would be impossible. The next generation will inherit $30 trillion in debt. Impossible to escape.
- 2021 Saturday C: FOREIGN/OVERSEAS NEWS II- The People’s Republic of China is targeting various religious freedom folks such as Senator Joe Manchin’s wife, Gayle Connelly Manchin and other U.S. and Canadian religious freedom advocates bashing the Chi-Coms for their appalling human rights abuses. We guess you know you’ve arrived when the Chi-Coms take a disliking to you. Elsewhere, after firing a blitz of missiles into the oceans surrounding its country, the North Koreans blast the Biden regime for ‘making provocations.’ Meanwhile, local authorities are having a hell of a time budging the massive container ship blocking the Suez Canal. Folks, offload that sucker and IMPLODE it like you would a building that needs to make way for a new one. The insurance companies can reimburse the Japanese owners. That’s all she wrote. Finally, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson- BoJo- expresses his distaste of protesters attacking police in Great Britain. It seems to be spreading like syphilis around the globe, disrespect for the cops.
- 2021 Saturday D: POLITICAL NEWS I- Upcoming U.S. wargames are expected to wage war against the Chi-Coms and the Russians. Good to know. Next, the Republicans are fighting the Joe Biden ‘infrastructure bill,’ the one that costs $3 trillion. Moving on, Lara Trump says she will decide soon as to whether she will seek a U.S. Senate seat in her home state of North Carolina. Meanwhile, down in the Peach State, the hubbub is underway, everyone wanting to boycott the state for having the balls to enact necessary voting reforms so Democrats like forever-angry Stacey Abrams cannot continue stealing them. Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th congressional district says, ‘it’s about time.’ Elsewhere, the Maine GOP lacks the balls to censure Senator Susan Collins for her vote to convict President Donald J. Trump in the second impeachment farce.
- 2021 Saturday E: POLITICAL NEWS II- this was reported late last night (who didn’t see it coming?)- that the Biden administration via little Mayor Pete is considering slapping a mileage tax on Americans, charging them for every mile they drive. We suspect they won’t charge BLACK drivers or illegal alien drivers but WHITE drivers, boy, are you chumps going to pay. Of course, people will find ways to get around this as they always do which is why we think the Democrats should slap a NATIONAL SALES TAX on EVERY GOOD so that everyone will have ‘skin in the game.’ Poor people will pay it, illegal aliens will pay it (space aliens, too, if they buy anything), as will everyone of every economic class. Otherwise, the mileage tax is going to cause even more problems. Why are these people so stupid?[i] In other news last night, we heard that New York City is removing qualified immunity from its law enforcement officers, becoming the first city in the United States to do so. City Council Speaker Corey Johnson, DS 3rd district, says ‘qualified immunity is rooted in systemic racism.’ Bam! Who didn’t see that one coming? Noted legal scholar Alan Dershowitz says doing so is ‘an outrage.’ Finally, humorous note of the night- Congressman Mondaire Jones, D-NY 17th district, blasts the Biden White House for being hypocrites for firing White House staffers for past drug use.
- 2021 Saturday F: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS- Famed college level and pro-football Coach Howard Schnellenberger died at age 89. Next, Lt. General Michael Flynn’s brother, John “Jack” Flynn is suing CNN for $75 million for defamation. Elsewhere, tornadoes are roaring through parts of Alabama destroying property and claiming the lives of at least six people. Dreadful, simply dreadful. Finally, NBC’s Peacock streaming service is going to edit WWE broadcasts for some unknown reason. Racism there, too? What?
- 2021 Saturday G: COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR THE PLANET AS A WHOLE: 124,683,860 confirmed cases, NO INFO, 2,742,357 confirmed deaths, NO INFO, and 70,731,505 confirmed recoveries, +2 (WTF?). Next, here are the stats for the United States: 30,223,587 confirmed cases, up NO INFO from yesterday’s reporting, 550,726 confirmed deaths, NO INFO, (SAME AS YESTERDAY’S NUMBERS!) and 118,012,811 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.
- 2021 Saturday H: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 222,259 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE UNITED STATES- NO NEW NUMBERS (this wreaks of the pandemic being a SCAM).
- 2021 Saturday I: COVID-19 STATISTICS in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,541,928 confirmed cases (DOWN from last count), 56,072 confirmed deaths (DOWN FROM LAST REPORT), and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,694 confirmed cases (DOWN FROM LAST COUNT), 453 confirmed deaths (DOWN FROM LAST COUNT), and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 359,290 confirmed cases, 5,249 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s). Let us look at one other portion of the U.S., the fourth highest state after California- Illinois: currently, they have 1,220,432 confirmed cases, 23,329 confirmed deaths, but sadly, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 829,689 confirmed cases, 6,122 confirmed deaths, and 808,869 confirmed recoveries (same as yesterday’s count). Let’s look at one other country- Bangladesh, new home for the Rohingya Muslims: 580,808 cases of the virus, 8,763 confirmed deaths and 527,609 confirmed recoveries.[ii]
- 2021 Saturday J: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.892 per gallon, $3.641 in Hawaii, and $3.326 in Washington state.[iii] Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,102,323,205,634 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS.[iv] Cloward and Piven running amok.
- 2021 Saturday K: CALIFORNIA LOTTERY RESULTS- First, here are the numbers for the Super Lotto Draw #3546 with a $33 million up for grabs: 11, 12, 20, 27, 45, and Mega 06. Out of 117,353 winning tickets, the highest winners were FOUR people who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $10,264 apiece. The winning tickets were sold at (1) Chevron in Red Bluff, CA 96080, (2) Vons in Murrieta, CA 92563 (3) 7-Eleven in Laguna Hills, CA 92653, and (4) Lopez Liquor, in Pacific Grove, CA 93950. Next, here are the numbers for the Powerball #832 Drawing with a $20 million pot on the line: 06, 14, 38, 39, 65, and Powerball 06. Out of 98,716 winning tickets in California, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $26,429 apiece.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0416 a 16” x 20” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Mallards in Autumn.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Michael Schenker- ever the musical gypsy- recorded his first album of covers, “Heavy Hitters,” which hit music store shelves on July 12, 2005. His record company re-released it on November 03, 2007, entitled, “Doctor, Doctor: the Kulick Sessions.” Various musicians joined him for a handpicked set of 10 tunes ranging from Mountain to Cream to Black Sabbath to Pink Floyd as well as several other favorites. This album offers the artist in a new realm of interpreting the musical works of other ‘heavy hitters,’ something that aroused his fans and brought in new ones, as well. We hope you will visit whatever site it is you do when you seek out the best in rock music and pick it up- you will be extremely glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-27-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 1,783.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, JOE BIDEN NEWS, Senator Joe Manchin, Gayle Connelly Manchin, Appalachian Regional Commission, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Aliens, BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE, Biden Border Holocaust, Mark Morgan, Customs and Border Patrol, ICE, Congressman Guy Reschenthaler, Senator Ted Cruz, People’s Republic of China, Iran, Russia, Axis Powers II 2021, Axis Powers, Imperial Japan, Fascist Italy, Nazi Germany, Fascist Spain, Hungary, Rumania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Center for Security Policy, Fred H. Fleitz, China’s Belt and Road Initiative, Joe Biden’s Belt and Road Initiative, North Korea, Suez Canal Disaster, North Carolina Politics, Lara Trump, Georgia Politics, Voting Rights, Voting Laws, “Angry Stacey” Abrams, Election Fraud and Theft, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, Maine Politics, Senator Susan Collins, Impeach #45 II, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, Law Enforcement Qualified Immunity, NYC City Council Speaker Corey Johnson, Alan Dershowitz, Congressman Mondaire Jones, Coach Howard Schnellenberger, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, Bangladesh, Rohingya Muslims, Lt. General Michael Flynn, John “Jack” Flynn, NBC, WWE, California Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Powerball, Michael Schenker Group, Itzi Nakamura,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SATURDAY MARCH 27, 2021 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Saturday, March 27, 2021:
[i] We wonder what little Mayor Pete would say if we slapped a tax on gay bathhouse sex sites and every man you, uh, do? What would he say about that?
[iv] U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time (usdebtclock.org) See this site for the U.S. National Debt Clock.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO.