TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: honeybeeKihei109@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,826 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 594
83. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, MARCH 24, 2021 UPDATE A:
DAY SIXTY-FOUR OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
Poor Dr. Moncef Slaoui, after saying last week that Trump deserves 90-percent of the credit for getting the coronavirus vaccine, GlaxoSmithKline fires him today for allegations related to sexual misbehavior…
- 2021 Wednesday: JOE BIDEN NEWS- in anticipation of tomorrow’s FIRST NEWS CONFERENCE with the press, Joe Biden announces (or his earpiece does) that 40 reporters will be allowed in to the briefing. Next, Newsmax says that the mocking of Joe Biden by our foreign adversaries shows that they neither respect him nor fear him which is not good for the United States. However, (and we don’t believe this one iota), the American Research Group shows an approval rating for Joe Biden of 60-percent and 33-percent disapproval rate. (Note- Rasmussen puts Joe’s numbers at 48-percent approve and 50-percent disapprove of him). Moving on, Joe Biden plans to mark Equal Pay Day as women are harder hit by COVID-19 than are their male counterparts. Good for you, Joe, pandering like always. Speaking of old Joe, earlier today he announced that “Kooky Kamala” Harris is now in charge of ‘solving the border crisis.’ (Note- continue building the wall and deport them all and that will help solve the ‘self-inflicted problem’ just as cutting off ALL government aid to illegals will. Come on Methuselah, do your flipping job!).[i] Finally, when reporters asked Old Joe what he thought about North Korea’s recent missile tests, he said, ‘not much has changed.’
- 2021 Wednesday A: GOP NEWS- Utah Governor Spencer J. Cox, GOP, signed a measure that will put filters on porn sites within the state. Excellent. Meanwhile, GOP-lead states are fighting the good fight against Joe Biden’s increasingly insane policies, wish lists of liberal loony tunes spending and deprivation of the American people’s rights. Elsewhere, Senator Chuck Grassley, R-IA, is pushing the Justice Department to continue the probe into perjury charges against the crackpot witnesses the Democrats trotted out to smear now-Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh. Christine Blasey Ford, Deborah Ramirez, and Julie Swetnick should all be doing time in federal prisons for the bulls**t they pulled at his confirmation hearings back in 2018. Go get them, Chuck! Finally, President Donald J. Trump is supporting Max Miller in his bid to unseat RINO Congressman Anthony Gonzalez in Ohio’s 16th congressional district. Gonzalez voted to impeach President Trump if you recall.
- 2021 Wednesday B: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS I- The person who used to be known as Prince Harry, aka Mr. Meghan Markle, is taking a no-show gig as the ‘chief impact officer’ at a Silicon Valley startup, Betterup, that will help emotionally challenged individuals- like his wife and boss- overcome their issues. Bravo, Harry, bravo. Sort of like Hunter Biden working at Burisma. Meanwhile, Senator Bernie Sanders says that he is ‘uncomfortable’ with the permanent ban placed on President Donald J. Trump by Twitter. However, President Trump says he has ‘no plans to return to Twitter,’ seeing as how he is in the midst of creating his own untouchable social media platform. Next, the New York Justice Department says the impeachment probe into Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo could continue for months. So, charge him with the homicides of 15,000-20,000 people and get him out of office. NOW.
- 2021 Wednesday C: FOREIGN/OVERSEAS NEWS- Vladimir Putin’s chef- businessman Yevgeny Prigozhin- has written to the Federal Bureau of Investigation demanding he be removed from a most-wanted list. The FBI put a bounty of $250,000 atop his head last month for his apprehension and extradition to the United States over bogus charges he somehow meddled in the 2016 Presidential Election on behalf of then-candidate Donald J. Trump. He says the FBI must stop offering the reward as it violates several principles under human rights laws. That’s Joe Biden for you, looking for fall guys he can blame for his own shortcomings such as Hunter Biden being in the hip pockets of both the Ukraine and China. Meanwhile, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declares victory in the recent elections but the majority is still unclear. Elsewhere, a massive container ship in the Suez Canal has run aground due to high winds and is blocking passage to other ships.
- 2021 Wednesday D: SECOND AMENDMENT/GUNS NEWS- Representative Lauren Boebert, R-CO 3rd congressional district, says the Dems are ‘playing politics with our lives’ over their renewed drive to strip the American people of their guns. (Note- we’d like to see them try. First, there are going to be SO-O-O MANY gun thefts in this country, the cops will be tied up seeking them while secondly, it’s like what former NRA boss Charlton Heston used to say: ‘you can have my guns when you pry them out of my cold dead fingers. Joe- NO one is going to surrender their guns, NO one. Come and get them. Chef Alvin). Still, after the POS Syrian Muslim refugee Ahmad Al-Aliwi Alissa[ii] killed 10 WHITE people at the King Soopers Grocery Store in Boulder, Colorado, earlier this week, the Dems began to go bat-crap-crazy in pushing their gun-grabbing bills. Joe Biden says he doesn’t have to ‘wait for Congress’ to begin stripping guns. Go for it, Joe.
- 2021 Wednesday E: SECOND AMENDMENT/GUN NEWS II- Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer[iii] swears on his mother’s soul that the two gun bills sent to him from the House of Representatives will receive swift attention. “Kooky Kamala” Harris is urging swift hearing and passage of these gun-grabbing bills. Interesting note- John Bachman of Newsmax says that the ‘Democrats are hypocrites. They claim to hate guns yet they spread guns all over the world’ selling them to thugs, criminals, terrorists, murderers, and other human trash. He reminded his viewers of the Obama era “Fast and Furious” program that put military grade weapons into the hands of Mexican narcoterrorists.
- 2021 Wednesday F: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II- ‘The (Communist) Squad in Congress now claims that NOT supporting statehood for Washington, D.C., is RACIST. The federal district was NEVER intended to be a state, girls, it was pulled together from several states so that NO single state would claim rights to sole ownership of the federal government. No, just because lots of black folks live there does not make it ‘racist.’ Everyone living in the District of Columbia knows the score. Shut the f**k up. Next, Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell says that H.R. 1 is a bald political power grab. Mitch- you should have supported President Donald J. Trump when you had the opportunity. Now, shut the hell up. Finally, the Wisconsin State Assembly authorizes an investigation into election fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election.
- 2021 Wednesday G: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS III- “Coincidence of the Day”- last week, Dr. Moncef Slaoui said that ‘President Donald J. Trump bears 90-percent of getting the COVID-19 vaccine programs underway what with Operation Warp Speed and Joe Biden just 10-percent. Today, GlaxoSmithKline terminated Dr. Slaoui for purported sexual harassment allegations against him. Wow. Is this not amazing? Cancel Culture strikes yet again. Defend Trump and you lose your job. Well, we defend Trump- WTF are YOU going to do to US? Next, the AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci says AstraZeneca soon to release an updated report on its coronavirus vaccines. Meanwhile, Caribbean nations are begging the Biden administration NOT to be stingy with the coronavirus vaccines, to please, remember the countries on the U.S.’ third border. (Note- when these countries do something about the horrendous foodborne illness visitors typically acquire upon eating their first meals there, we will send you vaccine. Otherwise, STFU). Finally, five years after his untimely death, famed rock star Prince’s ashes will go on public display.
- 2021 Wednesday H: ODDBALL AND HUMOROUS NEWS OF THE DAY- By a final vote of 52-48 (with RINO Senators Lisa Murkowski, RINO-AK, and Susan Collins, RINO-ME, confirmed the nomination of tranny (woof!) former Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine to become the next assistant secretary of health. Okie dokie. Aren’t we proud as a nation! Next, a chick with a dick,[iv] Kataluna Enriquez has been crowned Miss Silver State USA, one step away from competing in the Miss Nevada USA pageant. In yet another slap to the faces of women and girls, the tranny beat out numerous biological females to become the first beauty pageant winner with a dong swinging down under. Folks, what the hell is going on? Almost makes one wish the Chinese would take the country over. Oh, speaking about ‘affronts’ to women, “Kooky Kamala” Harris and former President William Jefferson “Bill” Clinton are teaming up on a program with which to empower women. Does anyone see the irony in this? [v] (They are already receiving massive blowback for this bulls**t symposium).
- 2021 Wednesday I: U.S. BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE- Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC, swears to ‘shut the Senate down’ if the Biden administration denies him access to the southern border. Senator Marsha Blackburn was visiting the border today and she said, ‘what a mess.’ Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador says that ‘Joe Biden bears full responsibility for the ongoing border catastrophe.’ Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, says that ‘Joe Biden’s rhetoric and his first day actions are responsible for the border catastrophe.’ Speaking of this crisis, this holocaust, Joe Biden has yet to name a nominee to head the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol. Meanwhile, Congressman Henry Cuellar, D-TX 28th congressional district, says that the ‘migrants must be made known as to what awaits them on this side of the border.’ The border states must find a way with which they can finish the wall on their territory if they cannot do it on federal land. Steve Bannon, where the hell are YOU and YOUR charity to fund border wall construction?
- 2021 Wednesday J: Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 124,378,693 confirmed cases, +453,805, 2,736,980 confirmed deaths, +9,340, and 70,573,246 confirmed recoveries, +252,735. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 30,161,747 confirmed cases, up 57,678 from yesterday’s reporting, 549,411 confirmed deaths, UP 798, and 117,371,050 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.
- 2021 Wednesday K: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 220,944 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, in another three-and-a-half-weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic.
- 2021 Wednesday L: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,648,021 confirmed cases, 57,909 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,950 confirmed cases, 454 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 359,290 confirmed cases, 5,249 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of U.S. territory- the commonwealth of the American Samoa: currently, they have 3 confirmed cases, 0 confirmed deaths, and 3 confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 829,689 confirmed cases, 6,122 confirmed deaths, and 808,869 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Pakistan, home of a large chapter of the Taliban: 637,042 cases of the virus, 13,965 confirmed deaths and 586,228 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Wednesday M:. STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 32,420.06, DOWN 3.09 points (-0.01%). Next, the NASDAQ: 12,961.89, DOWN 265.81 points (-2.01%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,889.14, DOWN 21.38 points (-0.55%). The price of GOLD is $1,733.10 per troy oz., -0.10 (-0.01%) while the price of SILVER is $25.12 per troy ounce, -0.12 (-0.46%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,172.20 per troy oz, -8.00 (-0.68%) while the price of COPPER is $4.03 per pound, -0.04 (-0.92%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,640.10 per troy oz, +22.80 (+0.87%). The price of RHODIUM is $29,800.00 per troy oz., +400.00 (+1.36%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $60.70 per barrel, -0.48 (-0.78%) Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.52 Chinese yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.85 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.90. As for Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000019. In Barbadian dollar, one greenback equals 2.00.
- 2021 Wednesday N: U.S. NATIONAL DEBT AND GASOLINE PRICES IN THE THREE STATES IN WHICH WE HAVE CHEF-AUTHORS- Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.882 per gallon, $3.622 in Hawaii, and $3.324 in Washington state. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,089,823,477,532 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS. Cloward and Piven running amok. The country is going to crumble into nothingness thanks to the Democrats and their trillion dollar bills. Donald Trump- time for you to return to office.
- 2021 Wednesday O: Stay tuned for tonight’s Super Lotto and Powerball drawings. First, here are the results for the Super Lotto Drawing #3545 with a pot of $31 million on the line: 10, 11, 13, 32, 38, and Mega 17. Out of 111,151 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $19,815 apiece. Next, here are the numbers for the Powerball Draw #831 with a $220 million pot on the line: 04, 09, 17, 27, 38, and Power 18. Stay tuned for info on the winners. Out of 95,606 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $25,606.
- 2021 Wednesday P: END OF THE NIGHT NEWS I- Tesla now says that its customers can buy their electric vehicles with Bitcoin. Having bought $1.5 billion in Bitcoin several months back, any cars bought with Bitcoin will remain in their Bitcoin account- they are not going to convert it into dollars. Next, the Joint Chiefs of Staff spokesperson said that yes, indeed, North Korea did fire at least one projectile into the East China Sea. That’s Kim for you- NO respect for Joe Biden. Meanwhile, as 14 states sue the Biden administration for its almost immediate crackdown on all energy projects on federal lands, the U.S. Department of the Interior announces that it’s going to review all existing and applications for fossil fuel drilling on federal lands. With a Norwegian-Native American in charge, Debra Haaland, you know there won’t be any new drilling and many existing oil and natural gas leases will be shut down. Windmills and solar farms.
- 2021 Wednesday Q: END OF THE NIGHT NEWS II- Virginia Governor Ralph “Black Face” Northam signs a bill that will end capital punishment in the state. Since its inception as a British colony, there have been 1,400 executions. Since the U.S. Supreme Court reinstated the death penalty in 1976, there have been 113 executions which ranks the Old Dominion State second only to the Lone Star State in the number of executions carried out. Still, Governor “Black Face” says the death penalty should be available for especially heinous crimes but throughout history, the death penalty has fallen mostly on minorities, the mentally ill, and the poor. Elsewhere, Intel is going to build two chip-manufacturing plants in Arizona, so says CEO Pat Gelsinger. Not only will it produce chips for its own purposes, but it will also serve as a ‘foundry,’ which means it will build microchips for other companies. The company will qualify for about $90 million in tax credits when construction is completed and it will also provide at least 3,000 high-paying jobs. Even better, it will become an alternative source for chip manufacturing so if Asia craps out or withholds chips from Western nations, problem solved.
2021 Wednesday R: END OF THE NIGHT NEWS III- U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken visited NATO headquarters in Brussels, Belgium, today and informed our allies that ‘America was back’ and that we would not put our ‘allies in a position of ‘us or them,’ meaning- we guess- that if the Germans want to buy natural gas from the Russians, the nation against whom the victorious Western allies created the North Atlantic Treaty Organization to defend against- then so be it. It is what it is. Meanwhile, NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg invited the Russians to return to having an observatory role in the organization. Secretary Blinken wants the organization to remain strong against both Russian and Chinese hegemony and that if the Chi-Coms cause problems for one country, they cause them for all countries within the group. Speaking of the Chi-Coms, they blasted the U.S. today for everything from being a racist nation to its out-of-control spending. Ouch.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0413 a 16” x 14” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Echoes of Eden.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Since the earliest days of playing with the Scorpions to his lengthy on-and-off association with UFO to his various Michael Schenker Group and other projects, Michael Schenker has delivered the absolute best in rock music. His album for today is “Tales of Rock ‘n’ Roll,” an album that came out on March 27, 2007 and features various configurations of MSG which is a great way to introduce one’s ears to his music. Fans find 19 tunes here plus an interview which is why we hope you will seek this one out and consider adding it to your growing collection of all things ‘UFO’ and the various spin-offs, solo projects, and side groups. You will love it.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-24-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 3,108.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Joe Biden, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, North Korea, Equal Pay Day, Joe Biden’s Pandering, Senator Chuck Grassley, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh, Christine Blasey Ford, Deborah Ramirez, Julie Swetnick, Perjury, U.S. Justice Department, American Research Group, Rasmussen Polling, Mr. & Mrs. Meghan Markle, Betterup, Mental Health Issues, Hunter Biden, Burisma, Senator Bernie Sanders, President Donald J. Trump, Twitter, Twitter Bans, Social Media, New York, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, Impeachment- Andrew Cuomo, FBI- the, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Yevgeny Prigozhin, Vladimir Putin, Russia, Ukraine, Second Amendment Rights, Gun Rights, National Rifle Association, NRA- the, Charlton Heston, Assault Weapons, Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib, Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley, Ahmad Al-Aliwi Alissa, Mass Shootings, Islam, Islamic Jihad, Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, John Bachman, Newsmax, President Barack Hussein Obama, Fast and Furious (Obama Program), Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, H.R. 1, Dr. Moncef Slaoui, GlaxoSmithKline, Operation Warp Speed, COVID-19 Vaccine Programs, AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci, AstraZeneca, Prince, Congressional Candidate Max Miller, Congressman Anthony Gonzalez, Ohio, Impeach #45 II, Health and Human Services, Dr. Rachel Levine, Chicks with Dicks, Kataluna Enriquez, Miss Silver State USA, President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, Mexico, Congressman Henry Cuellar, Texas, Michael Schenker Group, Itzi Nakamura, Lottery Results, Super Lotto, Powerball,
TODAY IN HISTORY, WEDNESDAY MARCH 24, 2021 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Wednesday, March 24, 2021:
[i] Feeble Old Joe said that he would take the news media with him when he went to do a tour of the southern border. Now that he has appointed “Kooky Kamala” Harris to do ‘something’ about the border, there no longer is a need to take the media there to see what the hell is occurring down there.
[ii] Speaking of this piece of desert dirt, amazing how all the left-wing news agencies and pundits stopped with the shooter being a WHITE man and then NOT reporting his name so they can suck up to their beloved Muslims. We have heard unverified reports of the scumbag yelling “Allah Akbar” while he walked up to and then shot his victims at close range. What if one of the victims had a gun and put a round into the shooter’s face? That would be awesome. He had rants all over Facebook blasting those whom he believed were ‘racist against Islam’ and even worse, the vaunted FBI had Mr. Alissa on a ‘watch list.’ Lot of good FBI watchlists are, huh? Still, losers such as Ilhan Omar, DS-MN 5th congressional district, Rashida “Foul Mouth” Tlaib, DS-MI 13th congressional district, and ‘Baldy,’ Ayanna Pressley, DS-MA 7th congressional district all zipped their generally flapping lips so as not to have to admit the scumbag Alissa was one of theirs.
[iii] “Prune Face” would be a good alternative name for Cryin’ Chuck seeing as how we have labeled House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi as such. Dick Tracy had some cool villains.
[iv] If you want to see ‘chicks with dicks,’ come to Los Angeles, California, and take a trip down the Sunset Strip.
[v] “Kooky Kamala” slept her way to the top beginning with powerful Golden State Democrat Willie Brown and Bill, well, everyone knows about Bill. We don’t have to list all the transgressions against women this guy committed and who can forget that he flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s private plane, what was it- 19 times? Yikes.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?