TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: honeybeeKihei109@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,824 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 595
82. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, MARCH 23, 2021 UPDATE A:
DAY SIXTY-THREE OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
It would appear that the world will soon learn about the U.S. government’s files on Unidentified Flying (and Submersible) Objects- perhaps this will unite the world
- 2021 Tuesday: YESTERDAY’S NEWS CATCHUP- Dare we say this but the name of the individual who shot up the King Sooper Grocery Store in Boulder, Colorado, goes by the name of Ahmad Al-Aliwi Alissa. Allah Akbar, anyone? Meanwhile, Robert Aaron Long, the perp who carried out the Atlanta Massage Parlors Massacre found himself in court charged with ‘malice murder’ and ‘aggravated assault.’ The poor bastard was trying to conquer a sex addiction, something he will be unable to conquer in prison as everyone knows what goes on in there. Sad. Elsewhere, in the trial of former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, after seating 2 alternate jurors yesterday giving the trial a full 12 plus the two, seated a 15th today in case one of the other ones drops or is forced out for some as yet unanticipated reason.
- 2021 Tuesday A: BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE I- White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki could not answer a reporter’s question as to WHY illegal alien mobs receive better treatment than do National Guard members protecting Fort Pelosi in Washington, D.C. National Guard members have had to sleep in frigid parking garages and have been served undercooked, raw, or poor quality food while illegals are pampered like Roman emperors. Something is NOT right here.
- 2021 Tuesday B: BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE II- Regarding the border mess, the Biden administration continues trying to deflect blame for the ongoing disaster onto President Donald J. Trump’s back. Not working very well seeing as how President Trump handed Joe Biden a secure border. Regarding the Biden Border Catastrophe, 40-percent in a recent poll blame Joe Biden 100-percent for the border catastrophe while 27-percent (the uneducated) blame President Donald J. Trump. Another 12-percent blame Congress. What everyone agrees on is the border must be secured NOW. Speaking of the CRISIS, “Kooky Kamala” Harris says her administration received a f-up border from the previous administration and when asked if she was going to visit the border anytime soon, laughed it off.[i]
- 2021 Tuesday C: BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE III- the Republicans are dangling the bait of amnesty for DACA recipients, i.e., the much-beloved DREAMers (yeah, right- deport all of them NOW) in exchange for the Democrats agreeing to fix the broken farmworker visa system. You know, we used to have the Bracero Program which allowed temporary workers to cross to and from the southern border to work in the United States and then to return home after the season ended. What is so frigging difficult about this? Just fix it and stop the tidal wave of illegals rampaging through our country. Enough already! Meanwhile, we learn that only 13-percent of family units crossing the southern border are turned back into Mexico. Wow.
- 2021 Tuesday D: LAW ENFORCEMENT/LEGAL NEWS- Attorney Sidney Powell files a motion to dismiss suit in court to have the bogus lawsuit filed by the (allegedly) corrupt Dominion Voting Systems out of Canada. These scumbags filed a frivolous lawsuit against all those who pointed out the fact that Dominion coupled with Hugo Chavez’s Smartmatic software STOLE the 2020 Presidential Election and threw it to decrepit old Joe Biden. In other news, Regent University hosted a lengthy symposium on how the election fraud in 2020 occurred what with Michelle Bachman and Peter Navarro providing reams of evidence showing the crime committed before our eyes. Elsewhere, the Massachusetts attorney general seeks to vacate thousands of drug convictions that were handed out using lab ‘evidence’ with which law enforcement tampered so as to achieve convictions.
- 2021 Tuesday E: U.S. POLITICAL NEWS- Congressman Mo Brooks, R-AL 5th congressional district announced today that he is running to fill the seat being vacated by retiring Senator Richard Shelby. Good luck, Mo! Meanwhile, Congressman James Comer, R-KY 1st congressional district, blasts the Biden tax plan as being little more than a wealth redistribution scheme. Elsewhere, by a vote of 68-29, the U.S. Senate confirms the nomination of Boston Mayor Marty Walsh to become the next U.S. Secretary of the Labor Department. From what we hear, the guy is a labor hack. In other news, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-GA 14th congressional district says that ‘efforts to expel me will fail.’ Next, Senator Tammy Duckworth, D-IL, says she won’t confirm anymore WHITE nominees sent to the U.S. Senate by the Biden administration until some Asian-Americans begin getting nominated for high posts- like what? Ambassador to Micronesia? Finally, Joe Biden says we can ban assault weapons. Go for it.
- 2021 Tuesday F: ECONOMIC AND BUSINESS NEWS I- Economist Steve Moore pointed out today how the $1,400 stimulus checks sent to, uh, not just American taxpayers but to felons in prison, illegal aliens, and even savvy foreigners could end up costing $11,000 each. Not good. Meanwhile, U.S. corporations are urging elected Democrats to push through the DREAMER bill so as to get all this cheap labor employed while American workers are left without. However, corporations may not get the last laugh as U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen is promising to boost the U.S. corporate tax rate back to where it was- if not higher- than before President Donald J. Trump was in office. Corporate heads, DON’T you wish you had supported the 45th president when you had the opportunity?
- 2021 Tuesday G: ECONOMIC AND BUSINESS NEWS II- In other PANDERING NEWS, the city of Evanston, Illinois, becomes the first city in the United States to provide reparations to black Americans. Wait, isn’t Evanston a NORTHERN CITY where slavery did not exist? WTF is up with that? (Note- NO longer can Democrats in Evanston use ‘slavery’ as a club to bash the heads of their political enemies. NEVER). Elsewhere, Joe Biden’s economic advisers are warning fellow Democrats to prepare for an additional $3 trillion in spending, much of which will go into HIGH-SPEED RAIL? WTF? This has never worked in the United States nor will it. Next, Microsoft is in talks to buy instant messaging app, Discord. Finally, Regal Cinemas plans a grand reopening across the country beginning on April 02, 2021.
- 2021 Tuesday H: FOREIGN AND OVERSEAS NEWS I- Following a complaint, the Federal Communications Commission- the FTC- is looking into allegations that two communist Chinese telecommunications companies, China Central Television and CGTN, for inserting propaganda into its broadcasts as well as showing coerced confessions by prisoners who have been mistreated. Meanwhile, Russian officials say that Joe Biden has repeatedly rejected any open talks with Moscow so that mutual problems can be addressed and grievances aired. That’s Joe for you. Speaking of Joe Biden, he’s going to address a virtual summit of European leaders this upcoming Thursday just as he is supposed to address the American people via a press conference. (Note- we expect neither will occur or if they do, they will come off as Max Headroom with multiple takes, Deep Fakes, and hidden earpieces. What a country). Moving on, Dems are pressuring Joe Biden to ease sanctions on communist Venezuela. Elsewhere, Saudi Arabia is proposing a ceasefire with the Houthi rebels. Finally, Israeli voters are taking another shot at Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
- 2021 Tuesday I: Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 123,924,888 confirmed cases, +408,189, 2,727,640 (down from yesterday’s figure), confirmed deaths, +7,937, and 70,320,511 confirmed recoveries, +344,632. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 30,104,069 confirmed cases, up 49,466 from yesterday’s reporting, 548,613 confirmed deaths, UP 442, and 117,037,711 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them.
- 2021 Tuesday J: NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 220,146 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- feeble old Joe, in another three-and-a-half-weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the rampaging coronavirus pandemic. In other COVID-19 news, the Centers for Disease Control are hammering AstraZeneca for using outdated data in their correlation of vaccine results. Say it ain’t so. Meanwhile, a new study suggests that low-dose aspirin can ward off the coronavirus. Elsewhere, Pfizer is developing a pill with which to ward off the ‘VID. (In other healthcare news, Governor Asa Hutchinson, R-AK, has signed a new antiabortion law into being, one that will challenge Roe v. Wade in the courts). (Other News II- the teachers’ unions are pushing back on the CDC’s recommendations for social distancing: six feet or no teach).
- 2021 Tuesday K: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,646,171 confirmed cases, 57,799 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,912 confirmed cases, 454 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 358,762 confirmed cases, 5,232 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of U.S. territory- the commonwealth of the Northern Marianas: currently, they have 158 confirmed cases, 2 confirmed deaths, and 32 confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 828,764 confirmed cases, 6,109 confirmed deaths, and 807,653 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Philippines, home of Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos (and her legendary shoe collection): 677,653 cases of the virus, 12,992 confirmed deaths and 578,461 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Tuesday L:. STOCK MARKET CLOSES/PRECIOUS AND RARE METALS: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 32,423.15, DOWN 308.05 points (-0.94%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,227.70, DOWN 149.84 points (-1.12%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,910.52, DOWN 30.07 points (-0.76%). The price of GOLD is $1,726.20 per troy oz., +1.10 (+0.06%) while the price of SILVER is $25.11 per troy ounce, -0.14 (-0.54%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,169.60 per troy oz, -5.00 (-0.43%) while the price of COPPER is $4.03 per pound, -0.05 (-1.14%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,605.00 per troy oz, -24.00 (-0.91%). The price of RHODIUM is $29,200.00 per troy oz. The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $57.42 per barrel, -0.34 (-0.59%) Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.52 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.79. As for Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000018. In Bangladeshi taka, one greenback equals 84.37.
- 2021 Monday M: Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.882 per gallon, $3.612 in Hawaii, and $3.320 in Washington state. Time to allow the country to return to fracking, there Joe Biden. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,085,852,256,420 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS. Cloward and Piven running amok. The country is going to crumble into nothingness. IF the Chinese are going to become the masters of the world, well, what can we do except to join the band.
- 2021 Tuesday N: UNIDENTIFIED FLYING (AND SUBMERSIBLE) OBJECT NEWS- It would appear that the American people will soon learn the truth about UFOs although whether anyone will go the distance and inform us that the persons operating these crafts are not of this world is unclear. Louis Elizondo was on Fox News this morning discussing the phenomena that has vexed millions around the world since the Roswell crash in New Mexico shortly after the end of World War II. Elizondo provides three explanations as to the origins of these craft. First, that they are BLACK OPERATIONS vehicles that only certain governmental organizations are aware of while the second is that the technology could be that of our enemies. The third is that they come from somewhere else although no one wants to definitively state they come from somewhere NOT of this Earth such as interdimensional or interplanetary or interstellar origins. To be a UFO, there must be at least one of five observable characteristics such as (1) the ability to accelerate almost instantaneously (2) hypersonic speeds (3) low observability (4) the ability to operate on various planes such as air to water, water to air, and whatever else observers might see and (5) the ability to move sans any form of wings, engine exhausts, and other characteristics associated with earthly flight.
- 2021 Tuesday O: FOREIGN/OVERSEAS NEWS II- North Korea sent a message to Joe Biden today in which, Kim Jong Un- the Great Leader II- fired off a barrage of short-range missiles into the sea this past weekend as a message to the White House that the Democratic Republic of North Korea does not like Joe Biden firing up the U.S.-South Korean military exercises. The Department of Defense said today that ‘North Korea threatens the entire region.’ Wow. We don’t think Chairman Kim likes Joe Biden very much. It will be interesting to see what comes of this. Meanwhile, the Biden administration still won’t say that labeling Vladimir Putin a ‘killer’ was the wrong thing to do. Elsewhere, China lashes out at U.S. allies in a bid to thwart the agenda of “Joe Biden.” The People’s Republic of China began slapping reciprocal sanctions onto the European Union for the pressure the ‘Biden administration’ and the EU are slapping onto Beijing for mistreating the citizens of Hong Kong, Tibet, and Uighur Muslims. China says these are internal issues like mistreatment of minorities in the U.S. is an American internal issue. Joe- the AICPENDBLOG.COM recommends YOU don’t start something with the PRC you can’t finish or win.
- 2021 Tuesday P: Stick around for the results of the Mega Millions Draw #1644 tonight what with a $122 million pot on the line for some lucky winner(s). Here are the numbers: 12, 23, 35, 38, 55, and Mega 11. Out of 80,188 winning tickets, the highest winners were three people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $6,340 apiece.
- 2021 Tuesday Q: END OF THE NIGHT NEWS FOREIGN/OVERSEAS III- We overlooked this story this morning but in a Rohingya refugee camp in Bangladesh, a massive fire broke out killing 560 people outright, thousands more injured, and causing the disappearances of another 400. The U.N. says that 45,000 people have been displaced. The Bangladeshis have given shelter to more than 1 million of their fellow Muslims whom the anti-Muslim government in neighboring Burma drove out back in 2017 via a concerted effort to kill all of them. Next, even though Saudi Arabia proposed a ceasefire with the Houthi rebel scum in Yemen, the Houthis conducted an attack on Abha International Airport with a drone loaded up with explosives. Had the ceasefire gone into effect, it would have permitted the reopening of the Sana’a airport in Yemen so that relief supplies could flow into the starving, impoverished civilians in the country. Instead, we think the Saudis had better raze all Houthi-controlled areas.
- 2021 Tuesday R: END OF THE NIGHT NEWS NATIONAL: A 14th woman filed a lawsuit against Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson accusing him of exposing himself and performing lewd acts on them. The quarterback denies all allegations and investigation is ensuing. Unlike Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, we believe that Watson is facing false accusations and we will wait to see where the evidence takes us. Elsewhere, the ‘Biden administration’ announces all official documents will bear the moniker ‘Biden-Harris Administration.’ Speaking of old Joe, he says he is going to take America’s guns away since a crazed Syrian refugee POS shot up the Boulder, Colorado, grocery store killing 10 people, all of whom were WHITE. No one seems to be shedding tears for them but oh, those poor Asian hookers- uh, excuse me, masseuses- in Atlanta, that is an entirely different story. Meanwhile, Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley, DS-MA 7th congressional district, says ‘making Washington, D.C. a state is a matter of racial equity seeing as how there are loads of black folks living there.’
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0412 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Spring Again Highway 1.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
UFO came back on September 26, 2006 with its next studio album, “The Monkey Puzzle,” a superb rocker to be sure flavored with their unique blend of rock-and-roll. The band was close to being original in that it featured Phil Mogg (vocals), Pete Way (bass/vocals), Paul Raymond (guitars/keyboards/vocals), Andy Parker (drums), and Vinnie Moore (guitars). If you know anything about this band, you know they are one of the survivors from the glorious days- 1960s and 1970s- UFO coming along at the end of the ‘60s and continuing until modern times which puts them into a category with only the Rolling Stones and part-time Who. Oh, yeah, Deep Purple remains with us, too, and years ago at the Google site, we spent close to a year presenting their music. Thus, we are proud to share UFO with our WordPress.com fans. Join us and celebrate, too! You can find this album at Amazon.com as well as at Discogs, AllMusic, and other online venues…
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-23-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,350.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, King Sooper Massacre 03-22-2021, Ahmad Al-Aliwi Alissa, Atlanta Massage Parlors Massacre, Robert Aaron Long, Derek Chauvin Trial, Biden Border Catastrophe, Joe Biden, President Donald J. Trump, Fort Pelosi, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle” Back Psaki, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, U.S. National Guard, Mass Shootings, DACA, DREAMers, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Caravans, Illegal Alien Invasion, Defending the Borders, Congressman Mo Brooks, Senator Richard Shelby, Steve Moore, Joe Biden’s PORKULUS, COVID-19 Relief Bill, Congressman James Comer, U.S. Labor Secretary Marty Walsh, ‘Joe Biden’s’ Tax Plan, U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, U.S. Corporate Tax Increases, Slavery Reparations, Liberal Hypocrisy, Federal Communications Commission, FTC- the, China Central Television, CGTN, Saudi Arabia, Houthi Rebels, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Communist China, Israel, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Venezuela, Max Headroom, Deep Fakes and Multiple Takes, European Union, Centers for Disease Control, AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine, Pfizer anti-COVID-19 Medication, Low-Dose Aspirin, Governor Asa Hutchinson, Antiabortion Bill, Roe v. Wade, COVID-19 Global and U.S. Statistics, U.S. Stock Markets, U.S. National Debt, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, DOW Jones Industrial Average, S & P 500, NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Copper, Palladium, Rhodium, Precious and Rare Metals, Luis Elizondo, Unidentified Flying Objects, Unidentified Submersible Objects, UFOs, USOs, Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, ATTIP- the, People’s Republic of China, Mega-Millions, California Lottery Results, North Korea, Kim Jong Un, European Union, UFO, Itzi Nakamura,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY MARCH 23, 2021 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, March 23, 2021:
[i] President Donald J. Trump sees an excellent opening for him to begin ripping Joe Biden a new one over his BORDER CALAMITY.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO.