TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: fishofgold99Bako@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
SPRING SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,818 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 598
79. TODAY IN HISTORY—SATURDAY, MARCH 20, 2021 UPDATE A:
DAY SIXTY OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
What’s up with a FREEZE on Global and U.S. COVID-19 numbers? Sure, the states are reporting as are the individual nations but what’s up with the MAIN NUMBERS?
- 2021 Saturday: BORDER CATASTROPHE NEWS- the latest report that began hitting the news late yesterday evening is that the Biden administration is seeking air transport to begin moving the tsunami of illegal aliens crossing the southern border to the northern border so CBP officials can begin processing them there.[i] The northern border has been quiet since the arrival of COVID-19 caused all operations to be suspended so now, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas’ brainy new idea is let’s load all the illegal aliens aboard aircraft, move them to the border with Canada, and deal with them there. Secretary Mayorkas, how about this: HOW about loading them aboard transport aircraft and send them back to whence they f**king came? Enough is enough already. Meanwhile, dingbat House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi claims ‘Joe has the border mega-disaster under control.’ Awesome. We may need to reevaluate our views on the Chi-Coms. At least they would NEVER prevent suicidal stupidity such as what the Biden administration is afflicting onto the people of our country.
- 2021 Saturday A: BORDER CATASTROPHE NEWS II- Governor Greg Abbot, R-TX, is demanding state authorities inspect the illegal alien holding pens at least out of public health and humanitarian desires. Illegals are crammed into shipping containers, into the backs of trucks (300 found in the back of a Mexican truck), fresh water, decent food, showers, and other hygiene provisions as well as COVID-19 checks are sadly lacking and the frigging Democrats had the never to criticize the Trump administration for how it ‘treated’ its illegals. The Trump administration cared for them and even better, made it extremely difficult to come here so millions of Third World illegal aliens did not all begin marching north. The Biden administration must deal with this or we will discover YOU did steal the election on November 3, 2020 and boot this criminal regime out of office. (Speaking of te stolen election, the Arizona Senate has ordered the hand recount of 1.3 million ballots from the election out of fear that MASS FRAUD was committed by the Democrats). Meanwhile, Congressman Clay Higgins, R-LA 3rd congressional district, the ranking member of the House Subcommittee on Border Issues is seeking an audience with Joe Biden. The crisis must be stopped (or the American people, we suspect, will step up and fix the problem themselves).
- 2021 Saturday B: JOE BIDEN NEWS- Congressman Matt Gaetz, R-Fl 1st congressional district, tells news people that Joe Biden is the image of ‘weakness,’ especially after falling on the stairs of Air Force One three times yesterday (maybe Vice President Kamala Harris slathered some lube on those steps?). Congressman Gaetz, we will raise it one step higher: Joe Biden is the posterchild of ‘weakness,’ he’s the milk carton image of weakness, this aging image of senility is putting our country in danger. Wake up, America, before it’s too late. Meanwhile, Franklin Graham slams Joe Biden for ‘offending Putin’ as well as for backing ‘abortion at all stages.’ We suspect the reverend is not happy with Biden angering yet another one of our opponents, Vladimir Putin, as all we need is everyone ganging up on us at one time. Next, Congressman Pat Fallon, R-TX 4th congressional district, says that ‘Joe Biden is handing the border over to the drug cartels.’ Finally, Senator Josh Hawley, R-MO, says that the ‘communist Chinese think they can roll Joe Biden.’ Of course they can.
- 2021 Saturday C: DEMOCRAT PARTY NEWS- brand-new HUD Secretary Marcia Fudge is already in trouble. For being on U.S. government property- we believe the White House press room, she was electioneering as to who she believed should run against outgoing Senator Rob Portman, R-Ohio. Secretary Fudge says that either Dayton, Ohio, Mayor Nan Whaley or fellow Democrat Congressman Tim Ryan, D-OH 13th congressional district (and failed presidential candidate), would make great senators. In an effort to deflect from the secretary’s woes, Democrats are trying to save everyone in the Trump administration was electioneering all the time. Bulls**t.
- 2021 Saturday D: U.S. SUPREME COURT NEWS- several of the justices have come to the court to meet in person ahead of oral arguments next week. This is the first time since the arrival of COVID-19 that justices are meeting in person.
- 2021 Saturday E: REPUBLICAN PARTY NEWS- GOP lawmakers in the state of Georgia are working on new legislation that will prevent large nonprofit organizations from interfering in Peach State elections. Apparently, there are no restrictions on how much money these nongovernmental entities can throw into campaigns, campaigns they seek to alter so the outcomes are favorable to them. Most of these organizations like Stacey Abrams are hardcore leftist groups. We bid them good luck in stopping this interference. Elsewhere, Congressman Jim Jordan, R-OH 4th congressional district says that the ‘Dems radical agenda is on full display what with wide open borders and the House Democrats trying to steal the certified election of Mariannette Miller-Meeks, R-IA 2nd congressional district. Everyone can see exactly what they are doing.
- 2021 Saturday F: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS- The organizers of the Olympic Games in Tokyo this year have decided that NO foreign fans can attend any of the games. Due to the COVID-19 running amok around the world, they think it’s best to prohibit outsiders- other than the athletes- do not attend. Probably just as good seeing as how they just had a 7.0 magnitude earthquake that hit the same area around Fukushima nearly a decade ago. Nobody wants to be caught in a disaster like that. Elsewhere, a long dormant volcano- hasn’t erupted in 781 years- came to life on Iceland’s Reykjanes Peninsula, 20 miles or so south of the nation’s capital of Reykjavik. Authorities in that country are not worried because they believe it to be in a somewhat remote, isolated area. Let’s hope so.
- 2021 Saturday G: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS II: Federal agents investigating New York Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo are closing in on the capsizing Empire State’s chief executive thanks to evidence gathered by the state’s legal department and supplied to the U.S. Department of Justice. Elsewhere, the outer fencing around the U.S. Capitol is supposed to be coming down sometime this weekend. Next, a judge says that the anti-GOP media is a threat to American democracy, true democracy, not this Democratic-Socialism the liberals are trying to force down our throats. Meanwhile, a probe into golf champion Tiger Wood’s recent automobile accident says the evidence shows there was no sign the legendary golfer tried to slow down ahead of the curve. Finally, former Trump political adviser Steve Bannon is asking that his indictment be dropped seeing as how President Donald J. Trump issued him a pardon.
- 2021 Saturday H: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS III: NASA conducted a successful test of its Artemis rocket engines, the ones that will power a new generation of astronauts to the moon and back sometime in 2024. Meanwhile, former Florida Senator Bill Nelson, Democrat, is up for the head job at NASA. A three-time senator and former astronaut, Joe Biden nominated him to head the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Next, prosecutors now have 12 sexual misconduct charges going against Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson. We hope the guy didn’t do what they say he has but it looks like that POS Colin Kaepernick could be heading to Texas instead of Seattle. Praise the Lord! Finally, in Mexico’s Chiapas’ state capital, Tuxtla, a parade of law enforcement, immigration officers, and National Guardsmen- hundreds of them in fact- conducted a march against human trafficking which is upending the region thanks to the ‘migrant president’- Joe Biden (Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador gave him this name).
- 2021 Saturday I: ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIME NEWS- U.S. Marshals tracked down a POS illegal alien child predator- 46-year-old Juan Jimenez-Salas- accused of raping his Arkansas girlfriend’s two young daughters. This illegal alien child rapist managed to escape and was tracked down to Texas. When he tried to resist the arrest, the marshals shot the scumbag dead. Jimenez-Salas had been deported at least once 20 years ago for similar crimes. Apparently when law enforcement rolled up on this lowlife victimizer of the defenseless, he did everyone a favor, pulled a firearm, and was shot dead. Excellent.
- 2021 Saturday J: NOTE- THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS ARE THE SAME AS YESTERDAY’S- Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 121,882,440 confirmed cases, +297,052, 2,692,806, confirmed deaths, +7,036, and 69,033,271 confirmed recoveries, +144,348. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 29,905,513 confirmed cases, up 58,699 from yesterday’s reporting, 545,131 confirmed deaths, UP 1,650, and 116,597,906 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them. It would appear in the age of ‘Joe Biden,’ people are becoming sicker with the Chinese Virus and dying faster than they did under Donald Trump. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 216,654 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- El Presidente, in another two-and-a-half weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu.
- 2021 Saturday K: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,638,515 confirmed cases, 57,391 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,678 confirmed cases, 452 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 355,397 confirmed cases, 5,224 (DOWN ONE) confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of the U.S., the commonwealth of Puerto Rico: currently, they have 137,510 confirmed cases, 2,092 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 827,220 confirmed cases, 6,082 confirmed deaths, and 800,514 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Portugal, former colonial powerhouse and now a sunny destination on the map- 817,080 cases of the ‘VID, 16,762 confirmed deaths and 766,924 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Saturday M: Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.878 per gallon, $3.609 in Hawaii, and $3.314 in Washington state. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,077,536,864,432 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS. Cloward and Piven running amok.
- 2021 Saturday N: Here are the results for the Super Lotto Draw #3544 with a $30 million pot on the line for some lucky person: 03, 23, 27, 34, 37, and Mega 13. Out of 127,805 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FIVE numbers but NO MEGA for a prize of $20,650 apiece. Next, here are the numbers for the Powerball Drawing #830 with a prize of $200 million on the line: 01, 06, 22, 42, 61, and Power 04. Out of 94,505 winning tickets, the highest winners were two people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $25,626 apiece.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0409 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sky Glow.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Michael Schenker- ever the musical gypsy- recorded his first album of covers, “Heavy Hitters,” which hit music store shelves on July 12, 2005. Various musicians joined him for a handpicked set of 10 tunes ranging from Mountain to Cream to Black Sabbath to Pink Floyd as well as several other favorites. This album offers the artist in a new realm of interpreting the musical works of other ‘heavy hitters,’ something that aroused his fans and brought in new ones, as well. We hope you will visit whatever site it is you do when you seek out the best in rock music and pick it up- you will be extremely glad you did. Enjoy.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-20-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 1,826.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, BIDEN BORDER CRISIS, BIDEN BORDER CATASTROPHE, People’s Republic of China, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, Illegal Alien Invasion, Illegal Alien Caravans, Illegal Aliens, Third World Illegals, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Mass National Suicide thanks to Joe Biden, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, U.S.-Canadian Border, Humanitarian Issues, 2020 Presidential Election, Illegitimate Biden Regime, President Donald J. Trump, Voter Fraud and Election Theft, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Vladimir Putin, Reverend Franklin Graham, Congressman Pat Fallon, Senator Josh Hawley, Congressman Matt Gaetz, Senator Rob Portman, HUD Secretary Marcia Fudge, Mayor Nan Whaley, Congressman Tim Ryan, Stacey Abrams, Ohio, Georgia, Deshaun Watson, Colin Kaepernick, Houston Texans, Customs and Border Patrol, CBP- the, Bill Nelson, NASA, President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, Joe Biden aka ‘Migrant President’, Steve Bannon, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, Sex Crimes, U.S. National Debt, Nationwide Gasoline Prices, Tiger Woods, COVID-19, Coronavirus Updates, Michael Schenker Group, Goldie McNamara,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SATURDAY MARCH 20, 2021 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Saturday, March 20, 2021:
[i] Congresswoman Elise Stefanik, R-NY, 21st congressional district blasted the Biden administration for this incredibly stupid idea. Amen, congresswoman.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO.