TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
Contact Me: fishofgold99Bako@gmail.com
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,814 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 600
77. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, MARCH 18, 2021 UPDATE A:
DAY FIFTY-EIGHT OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
The Russians are at mad at Biden for calling Putin a ‘killer.’ It’s a good thing that Joe didn’t say ‘if Vlad and I were in high school, I’d take his scrawny little ass behind the gym and beat the hell out of him,’ we might be getting nuked right now…
- 2021 Thursday: DAY 58 of the Biden Regime. FOREIGN/OVERSEAS NEWS UPDATE- North Korea calls nuclear talks with the ‘Joe Biden administration’ to be little more than a waste of their time. Furthermore, they say that IF Joe Biden doesn’t dump the harsh speech, Joe Biden won’t be getting much sleep at night for the next four years. They might consider speaking with ‘Joe Biden’ if he refrains from the hate speech against Kim Jong Un and discontinues the nasty rhetoric. Otherwise, Biden can shut the hell up. In answer, the Biden administration says it ‘will keep all options on the table when it comes to dealing with the North Koreans and will counter any threat the Kim regime poses to the rest of the Asia-Pacific Region.’
- 2021 Thursday A: FOREIGN/OVERSEAS NEWS UPDATE II: The Russians are not happy with Joe Biden. First, they demand that Joe Biden apologize for calling Vladimir Putin a ‘killer,’ and then when Joe Biden’s administration remains mum, they call their ambassador in Washington, D.C., to return home.[i] This is a slap to the face of Joe Biden personally and to the American people in general. It’s a good thing that Joe Biden didn’t say that ‘if Putin and I were in high school, I’d take his scrawny little ass behind the gym and beat the hell out of him.’ IF Joe had said something like that, we might be getting nuked by now but of course, Joe Biden lacks the testosterone to do something as brazenly stupid as that. Former U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says the ‘back and forth between Biden and Putin is increasingly childish.’ Stop it. Meanwhile, Moscow extends the house arrest for Alexei Navalny’s spokesperson, Kira Yarmysh.
- 2021 Thursday B: FOREIGN NEWS UPDATE/OVERSEAS III: In Kabul, Afghanistan, a bus carrying Afghan workers along a road runs smack dab into a roadside bomb planted by practitioners of the religion of peace. The resulting explosion claims the lives of four workers outright, injures another nine, and blows the bus to smithereens. One must love the ‘religion of peace!’ Next, as the Joe Biden administration meets with the Chi-Coms in Alaska, reports are that Beijing is going to pressure U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken- a close friend of the Chi-Coms- to remove all Trump era sanctions imposed upon them. This most likely is going to happen. Elsewhere, the UAW is upset because an automobile Ford Motor Company promised to manufacture in Ohio is heading for Mexico instead. Thank you, Biden administration, thank you dumb ass Richard Trumka for NOT putting labor squarely behind President Donald J. Trump. More job losses to come.
- 2021 Thursday C: BORDER NEWS UPDATE I: The people of the United States are decrying ‘Joe Biden’s assault on the southern border.’ As our country reels from the massive invasion of Third World illegal aliens who are coming here to suck off government’s teats, none of these people will assimilate and many of them are males of military age. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy says that ‘Joe Biden’s words and actions alone have created the border crisis.’ He also says that ‘when Joe Biden was running for president, he said he would open the borders and legalize millions of illegals so no one should be surprised now at what is happening along our border.’ (Note- we say it’s time to begin seeding the Rio Grande with alligator pups, to put in antipersonnel, antivehicle, and antiboat obstacles beginning on our side of the river and then lay in minefields, foo gas pits, punji stake pits, and whatever else we can to protect our borders from the tidal wave of illegals. STOP THEM NOW!)
- 2021 Thursday D: BORDER NEWS UPDATE II: Senator John Kennedy, R-LA, says that ‘Joe Biden is going to try to redeploy border funding to other programs,’ like WOKE bulls**t. Meanwhile, Mexico says it will help with the BORDER DISASTER if the United States provides aid with the Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccine. Elsewhere, it’s clear that DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is working on behalf of the illegal aliens and not the American people.[ii] Elections have consequences, folks. The Biden administration is planning to legalize ALL DACA recipients as well as anyone who has worked in U.S. agricultural fields for as short a time as 180 days. BUILD THE WALL AND DEPORT THEM ALL. NOW. It is better than hundreds of thousands of uneducated illegal aliens languishing in Joe Biden’s gulags. Send them back NOW. Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC, demands that Secretary Mayorkas ‘change course now’ on the border.
- 2021 Thursday E: CHI-COM NEWS: House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-CA, is moving forward a bill that will strip compromised House Intelligence Committee member Eric “Farter-in-Chief” Swalwell, a man who had a lengthy sexual affair with a Chi-Com female intelligence agent, Christine Fang, aka Fang-Fang. Leader McCarthy says there is NO way that Swalwell could get a security clearance in the private sector so he should not have one in the public sector. Swalwell is a security risk and increasingly erratic House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi will do nothing about it. (Note- it appears to me that her anti-Alzheimer’s drugs are not working very well- Goldie).
- 2021 Thursday F: POLLING AND ELECTIONS NEWS- a recent Rasmussen poll reports that 75-percent of the American people believe that VOTER ID is an essential tool with which to maintain fair and honest elections. Why then won’t the Democrats demand safe and secure elections rather than seeking to enfranchise illegal aliens, felons, sixteen-year-olds, and others incapable of voting to vote? This bull crap simply must stop. NOW.
- 2021 Thursday G: ATLANTA MASSAGE PARLOR MASSACRES and associated ideas- even though Robert Aaron Long- the person that shot and killed five Korean women, Latinos, and one white male says he didn’t do it because they are Asian does not gain much traction in the media.[iii] We think his motive most likely was having watched the Grammys on Sunday night and seen all the whores and sluts prancing around that for a guy with a self-proclaimed sex addiction, he acted upon what he saw. The Democrats continue wailing about the uptick in anti-Asian violence of which, we have still seen incredibly little and what we have seen other than Mr. Long is black folks attacking Asians.[iv] Still, the Asian-American community is screaming for support so congressional hearings looking into all the ‘anti-Asian violence’ are going to begin soon. Dr. Alan Dershowitz, noted legal scholar, says the easy availability of firearms put the gun into the hands of Mr. Long. How about we do something to help people with sex addictions in our highly sexualized society? (Note- Joe Biden and Kooky Kamala Harris are going to visit Georgia soon and are going to blast guns- again. STFU. Goldie). Anyhow, the Atlanta P.D. says the investigation into Mr. Long is FAR FROM OVER meaning they are seeking a racial angle. Oh- White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki says, ‘Trump’s to blame for the shootings.’[v]
- 2021 Thursday H: U.S. Senate News- the U.S. Senates confirms the pro-China William Burns by a unanimous vote to become the nation’s next Central Intelligence Agency director. Wow. Even worse, the U.S. Senate confirms California Attorney-General Xavier Becerra by a vote of 50-49 (Senator Susan Collins, RINO-ME, voted ‘aye’) to become the next Health and Human Services secretary. Generally, someone with a medical background is sought for this post. Sadly, however, the only thing Becerra qualifies for is his love of abortion, abortion at all stages of fetal development and even post-birth. The man is an evil, evil ghoul. At least the people of California have gotten rid of him. No longer is he the Golden State’s problem; no, he’s now the nation’s problem. Meanwhile, Senate Minority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell says that Senate Majority Leader “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer was correct when he defended the legislative filibuster back in 2017 whereas now, Schumer lacks the balls to keep the left-wing of his party at bay. Schumer is LEFT-WING of his party.
- 2021 Thursday I: Miscellaneous Government News- The Republicans in Congress are concerned over HOW the Democrats plan on funding their (Green New Deal) ‘infrastructure program.’ Representative Nancy Mace, R-SC 1st congressional district, says that the Democrats will stick ‘the American workers, the middle class with paying for another multi-trillion dollar bill.’ She also says that this scheme is their most expensive so far. Meanwhile, the House passes an extension on the Equal Rights Amendment despite furious pushback from the GOP. Next, in a ‘speech’ today, Joe Biden referred to “Kooky Kamala” Harris once again as “President Harris.” Dr. Jill Biden should be in prison for elder abuse. WTF. Moving on, the U.S. House of Representatives passes a bill with which to award GOLD MEDALS to all Capitol Hill police officers who withstood the ‘insurrection of January 06, 2021.’ Wow. Go, Nance, go! Panderer.[vi]
- 2021 Thursday J: WEATHER NEWS UPDATE- the National Weather Service issues severe warnings for the American Deep South. The NWS also says that much of the U.S. is going to be in the throes of an extended drought. WTF is going on in the atmosphere with all the chem trails? Something is occurring of which hardly anyone knows. We would LOVE to know what our government or worse- the globalist government- is doing to the world’s atmosphere.
- 2021 Thursday K: MISCELLANEOUS NEWS- The Kansas state Senate passes a bill prohibiting trannys from playing in girls’ and women’s sports. It will advance to the GOP-controlled House in the state and then move to the governor’s desk. Next, Lt. General Michael Flynn’s former business partner, Bijan Rafiekan, found himself resentenced by an appeals court over whatever bogus crime with which he was charged. Next, Dan Bongino is going to assume Rush Limbaugh’s radio slot on Talk Radio. In other interesting news, Los Angeles County D.A. George Gascon admits to cutting 8,000 years of prison sentences given to L.A. criminals and this in just 100 days. We are NEVER visiting Los Angeles City or County ever again until this scurrilous POS is removed from office.
- 2021 Thursday L: GOP Miscellaneous News: a nonpartisan polling groups says that Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, is the most effective U.S. senator. Next, another poll says that U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas is the most popular SCOTUS justice among Republicans. Congratulations, Justice Thomas. Elsewhere, former U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says he’s optimistic about Joe Biden doing the right thing with the Chi-Coms.
- 2021 Thursday M: Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 121,585,388 confirmed cases, +583,289, 2,685,770, confirmed deaths, +10,249, and 68,888,923 confirmed recoveries, +253,755. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 29,846,814 confirmed cases, up 58,650 from yesterday’s reporting, 543,481 confirmed deaths, UP 1,177, and 116,340,711 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them. It would appear in the age of ‘Joe Biden,’ people are becoming sicker with the Chinese Virus and dying faster than they did under Donald Trump. Time to impeach this wretched, disorientated slobbering POS. NOW. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 215,004 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE United States- Vegetable Joe, in another two weeks, you will have tied the total number witnessed by the Trump administration in nearly a year of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu.
- 2021 Thursday N: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,632,133 confirmed cases, 57,016 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,646 confirmed cases, 451 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries (same numbers for more than a week now). Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 354,828 confirmed cases, 5,212 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of the U.S., aka the federal district, Washington, D.C., aka Fort Pelosi: currently, they have 42,892 confirmed cases, 1,046 confirmed deaths, but no mention of confirmed recoveries thanks to Mayor Muriel Bowser. Woof. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 824,926 confirmed cases, 6,062 confirmed deaths, and 793,723 confirmed recoveries. Let’s look at one other country- Romania, the home of Vlad the Impaler, aka Count Dracula of literary fame: 881,159 cases of the old the Communist China Condition, 21,877 confirmed deaths and 794,950 confirmed recoveries. Meanwhile, new reports say that New York health authorities were horrified at Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo’s order to return COVID-19-positive patients back into nursing homes (and yet, they did NOTHING. They are as guilty as the governor who, by the way, has another accuser, a female reporter who says he made her feel uncomfortable).
- 2021 Thursday O: Boy! Bad day on the markets now that BIG BUSINESS realizes there is going to be inflation, possibly, stagflation, loss of jobs, low interest rates, all the gains made in 2021 are LOST thanks to “Pro-China Joe” Biden. Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 32,862.30, DOWN 153.07 points (-0.46%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,116.17, DOWN 409.03 points (-3.02%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,915.46, DOWN 58.66 points (-1.48%). The price of GOLD is $1,732.60 per troy oz., +0.10 (+0.06%) while the price of SILVER is $26.08 per troy ounce, -0.27 (-1.03%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,208.00 per troy oz, -9.50 (-0.78%) while the price of COPPER is $4.07 per pound, -0.04 (-0.94%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,662.80 per troy oz, +124.50 (+4.90%). The price of RHODIUM is $2,175.00 per troy oz, +45.00 (+2.11%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $59.59 per barrel, -0.41 (-0.68%) Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.51 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.49. As for Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000018. In Azerbaijani Manat, one greenback equals 1.69. Last week, there were 770,000 first-time unemployment applications last week which is a reverse from the previous week. Claims are going up, NOT going down. The national unemployment rate for February 2021 was 6.2-percent nationwide.
- 2021 Thursday P: Thanks to the Biden administration, gasoline prices continue rising by the day- in California, gasoline prices have risen to over $3.871 per gallon, $3.580 in Hawaii, and $3.301 in Washington state. Time for ALL Red States and portions of states to secede from the Communist States of America. Meanwhile, here is a snapshot of the U.S. National Debt for today: $28,066,880,604,872 and the Democrats are adding TRILLIONS of dollars to it, not BILLIONS but flipping TRILLIONS. Cloward and Piven running amok. The country is going to implode.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0407 a 36” x 48” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Ocotillos and Teddy Bears.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The archivists of UFO at the band’s original label got a superb idea and released the first three albums compiled on two CDs- all remastered of course- entitled, “Flying- the Early Years 1970-1973” (August 31, 2004). Back in the day, the band featured Phil Mogg (vocals), Mick Bolton (guitars), Pete Way (bass), and Andy Parker (drums and percussion) and you get the first three albums- “UFO 1,” “UFO 2- Flying,” and “Live.” IF you have yet to introduce yourself to this phenomenal band, folks, this is a wonderful way in which you and your ears can get into the groove. Granted, at Amazon the CD sells for around $50 but what the f**k? When it comes to rock music, only buy the best and friends, UFO is among the top 20 greatest British rock band
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-17-2020, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,873.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, North Korea, Kim Jong Un, Joe Biden’s North Korean Policy, Russia, Vladimir Putin, Joe Biden’s Russia Policy, Alexei Navalny, Kira Yarmysh, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, Joe Biden-caused Job Losses, UAW- the, United Auto Workers, AFL-CIO, Richard Trumka, Mexico, Ford Motor Company, Joe Biden’s Border Crisis, Homeland Security Director Alejandro Mayorkas, Illegal Aliens, Illegal Alien Invasion, BUILD THE WALL AND DEPORT THEM ALL, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Congressman Eric “Farter-in-Chief” Swalwell, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Senator Lindsey Graham, Atlanta-Georgia, Massage Parlor Massacres, Robert Aaron Long, Dr. Alan Dershowitz, Second Amendment, Criminals and Guns, Racism, Trump’s Responsible, Jen “Circle Back” Psaki Anti-Asian Violence, Joe Biden, “Kooky Kamala” Harris, Gun-Grabbing Democrats, William Burns, Central Intelligence Agency, Xavier Becerra, Health and Human Services, HHS- the, Equal Rights Amendment, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer, Legislative Filibuster, Dr. Jill Biden, Trannys, Transsexuals, Tranny Sports, Mental Illness, Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Bijan Rafiekan, Dan Bongino, Rush Limbaugh, Talk Radio, Senator Marco Rubio, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas, Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, Mayor Muriel Bowser, Inflation, Stagflation, Plummeting Markets, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, Cloward and Piven, COVID-19, COVID-19 U.S. and Global Statistics Daily, China Virus, Chinese Virus, Chinese Virus Crisis, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Chinese Lab-engineered Pandemic, Chinese 2020 Election Year Pandemic, Yellow Fever 2020, Chi-Com Virus, Communist China Germ Warfare Programs, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Panda Pandemic 2020-2021, Wuhan Waltz, Hubei Hooey- the, Chi-Vi- the, The ‘VID, Beijing Bat Bug- the, Xi Jinping Yellow Flu, Bat Flu- the, U.S. Stock Markets, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Precious and Rare Metals, Gold, Silver, Rhodium, Copper, Platinum, Palladium, Light Sweet Crude Oil, U.S. National Gasoline Prices, U.S. National Debt, UFO, Goldie McNamara,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY MARCH 18, 2021 UPDATE A
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Thursday, March 18, 2021:
[i] Apparently, Vladimir Putin is challenging Joe Biden to a public debate. This is something we would love to have front row seats to watch!
[ii] We learn today that at least 3 million illegal aliens are going to be legalized immediately just as we learned that all illegal aliens deported under the Trump administration who were here living in the shadows for three years will be invited back. We also learn that the Biden administration will NOT deport any illegal alien child who manages to walk through Central America, up through Mexico, and somehow cross our border will NEVER be deported- DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.
[iii] Interesting note- Atlanta Police Department Captain Jay Baker lost his position as spokesperson for the department today because he relayed to the press what the suspect told him, that he ‘shot those people because of his sex addiction.’ Captain Baker did not sing the song of INCREASED VIOLENCE AGAINST ASIAN-AMERICANS, OH MY, MY! Identity politics strikes once again and that ho, Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms is in the midst of it.
[iv] The incredible thing in all of this is that Democrats despise Asian-Americans, they demonstrate it through holding them back in institutions of higher learning like colleges and universities. The Dems do not like the fact that Asians are extremely industrial, successful, and do not need government generally to survive and thus the Democrats wage war on them around the clock. Now that they can use their grief to their advantage, they love the Asians now but when things go back to normal, they will cut them loose the same way Democrats cut Cindy Sheehan lose after she thought she could primary Nancy Pelosi in her California House district race. Democrats are USERS, they care little for the people they use, it’s who and what they are.
[v] Here’s something- Donald J. Trump’s personal wealth FELL by $700 million the four years he was president. Mr. Trump is the first American president to LOSE money while in office. The man is a patriot.
[vi] The ‘January 06, 2021 commission’ by which the government seeks to ‘investigate the Capitol Hill riots, aka THE TRUMP-INSPIRED INSURRECTION, is being held up by…you guessed it…partisanship.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO.