TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,793 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 610
67. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, MARCH 08, 2021 Update A:
DAY FORTY-EIGHT OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
110th International Women’s Day
Already the trial of former Minneapolis Police Department Officer Derek Chauvin is off to a bad start- we predict state AG Keith Ellison is going to blow it and Officer Chauvin will walk free and get his old job back:
- 2021 Monday: Day 48 of the Biden Regime- stick around and discover what sort of antics the Chi-Coms and their imposed stooges in the Biden administration are up to today. First, West Virginia Democrat Senator Joe Manchin- after allowing the ‘Biden administration’ to intimidate him into voting for the $1.9 trillion PORKULUS bill- now vows that he will vote to block Joe Biden’s equally humongous climate and infrastructure bill. Sure, Joe, sure. Still, Senator Joe Manchin says that the ‘GOP must be involved in fashioning infrastructure bill or that HE will BLOCK it.’ Regarding Joe Biden’s ‘climate bill,’ Steve Milloy, founder of JunkScience.com and former member of Donald Trump’s energy transition team says, ‘ALL one needs to know about Democrats and their climate goals is to look at the disaster that befell Texas in the recent storm.’ Regarding Democrats and their bills, House Dems plan to vote on two repressive 2nd Amendment anti-gun bills on Wednesday.
- 2021 Monday A: U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken says for some inexplicable reason that ‘the U.S. must include BOTH communist China and Iran in engineering the Afghan peace process’ successful conclusion.’ WHY? The Trump administration had it well underway so now, we must bring in the Iranians and the Chi-Coms? WTF? Still, we knew the Biden administration would do stupid s**t such as this. Speaking of the Chi-Coms, we learn today that they are continuing to exploit U.S. cybersecurity weaknesses which is why we must stop the scumbags.
- 2021 Monday B: The NYPD continues going about the ‘business of the people,’ cracking down on ILLEGAL PARTIES. Whoa. Speaking of New York, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., joins the chorus of state and national lawmakers demanding an investigation into crumbling Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo over the far too many allegations of sexual harassment lodged against him PLUS the fact that between 15,000-20,000 deaths of seniors and disabled folks in the Empire State’s nursing homes. The man sent Chi-Vi-infected patients into nursing homes where the state’s vulnerable died and then- as they were dying- had them transported back to state hospitals so they would die there, driving up hospital death rates but not the nursing homes’. Wow. Still, an ever-defiant Governor Cuomo says, “I WILL NOT RESIGN! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!”[i]
- 2021 Monday C: Speaking of Cuomo killing the state’s nursing home residents, former three-term Governor George Pataki, R-NY, says what Cuomo did to nursing home inmates is ‘beyond the pale’ and ‘highly criminal.’ Heck, even the New York Senate’s majority leader- Andrea Stewart-Cousins- says the guy must go and that person is a Democrat. NOTE- we are now seeing Harvey Weinstein-like behavior as Gov. Cuomo is trying to ‘buy’ his way to ‘freedom:’ today, he floated the idea of raising taxes on wealthy New Yorkers even though his state has received $12.58 billion in federal COVID-19 money. This is what libs do when they are in trouble- promise to jack wealthy people in their state, promise to fight for abortion at all stages of gestation and even after birth, and to crush the NRA. Let us see what he does next.
- 2021 Monday D: Police in Pennsylvania report the arrest of a man accused of more than 1,000 auto burglaries since February 2020. Wow. Pennsylvania law enforcement is finally doing its job. In other oddball news, a Harvard professor suggests that ‘comfort women’ used by Japanese troops during World War II were all willing prostitutes. And this on the 110th International Women’s Day![ii] Meanwhile, NASA Mars scientists encourage girls to ‘reach for the stars.’ Elsewhere, the effort to recall Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom has 1.9 million approved signatures. This POS is on the way out. Finally, it’s confirmed that French multi-billionaire ($7.15 billion to be precise) Olivier Dassault lost his life with two others in a helicopter crash yesterday.
- 2021 Monday E: In COVID-19 news- numerous states take the big step towards life after the Chi-Vi by making plans to eliminate masks and to reopen their economies and even their schools. Next, COVID-19 travel insurance could become an important tool in the reopening of the world’s countries to hospitality and travel industries. Next, a new book says world diplomats were warned about the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s numerous problems TWO years prior to the Chi-Coms allowing the Xi Jinping Bat Virus to engulf the world. Meanwhile, the AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci now says that ‘fully vaccinated people can mingle with one another sans masks.’ Thank you, Dr. Fauci. Then, the AMAZING Dr. Fauci throws cold water on that by warning the country, ‘the U.S. can experience a new mass outbreak of the ‘VID by reopening too fast and easing mask mandates.’ Thanks again, Dr. Fauci. However, the CDC is allowing illegal alien holding pens along the border with Mexico to fill beyond capacity, NOT worrying about the Chi-Vi there. Likewise, towns in Texas used as dumping sites for illegal aliens report that one-quarter of the illegals test positive for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu.
- 2021 Monday F: Pro-Trumper Senator Lindsey Graham is trying to harness the Donald J. Trump magic. Next, Senator Roy Blunt, R-MO, says he won’t be seeking another term thus opening the seat up for another young gun like Senator Josh Hawley. Next, Vice President Mike Pence plans on giving a speech- his first since leaving the White House- sometime next month. Meanwhile, U.S. Senator Marco Rubio, R-FL, blasts Joe Biden’s nominee for deputy secretary of state Windy Sherman over her being a big proponent of abortion ‘rights’ at all moments of gestation and after the child’s birth. What a horrible human being. In another move, Joe Biden appoints Erin Pelton as a special adviser for him, a person who lobbied for Qatar. Wow.
- 2021 Monday G: In other Joe Biden news, he is directing the U.S. Department of Education to review Title IX changes made by the Trump administration. Next, the earpiece in Joe Biden’s ear tells him to announce that he is going to form a Gender Policy Council so he can continue f**king up the country’s young people. Next, Joe Biden’s secretary of the U.S. Treasury Janet Yellen says the passage of the $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill is going to ‘restore the U.S. economy by 2022.’[iii] Uh, okay, not when you borrow money from the Chi-Coms. Not when you allow the Chi-Coms to buy up vital U.S. industries such as meat-packing and food preparation as well as allowing them to buy distressed U.S. commercial and residential properties via straw companies thus making them our de facto landlords.
- 2021 Monday H: What else is happening today- the 80th Annual Daytona Beach Bike Week kicks off today. Next, NBA star Kobe Bryant’s rookie card sells for a cool $1.8 million. Next, the billionaire ex-wife of Amazon business mogul Jeff Bezos- Mackenzie Scott- marries a high school teacher. Good for him. Moving on, famed legal scholar Dr. Alan Dershowitz asks the extremely important question of the Cancel Culture- ‘Why stop with Dr. Seuss?’ Speaking of the Cancel Culture, Congressman Matt Gaetz, R-FL, says the real goal behind the “CC” is to drive people into SELF-CENSORSHIP- something free Americans will NEVER submit to, NEVER. Meanwhile, SCOTUS refuses to hear the final Trump era election fraud case, this one a violation of election law in Wisconsin. Elsewhere, Jason Snead of the Honest Elections Project looks to reestablish faith in the U.S. Elections system.
- 2021 Monday I: In Minnesota, an appeals court orders the return of Third Degree Murder charges in the trial of former Minneapolis P.D. Officer Derek Chauvin. State Attorney General Keith Ellison, Democrat, thought he could pull a fast one and go for a second-degree charge of murder. He can’t and he won’t get it. Speaking of the trial, it’s already off to a horrible start as jury selections freezes. Meanwhile, George Floyd’s brother says he hopes for ‘justice, for a conviction’ of Officer Chauvin. Again, we shall see.[iv]
- 2021 Monday J: The GOP pushes the Biden administration to get an imprisoned U.S. Marine in Russia released and sent home. Good luck with that, the Biden administration is as impotent as impotence can be. In other fascinating news, Iran threatens to RAZE Tel Aviv if Israel should attack the ‘peace-loving Islamic Republic of Iran.’ We say, NUKE the hell out of Iran- give them something to suck on in the same way that President Ronald Reagan ordered the sinking of most of their pathetic navy back in the early 1980s.
- 2021 Monday K: Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 117,060,462 confirmed cases, +459,454, 2,597,318, confirmed deaths, +7,680, and 66,132,420 confirmed recoveries, +211,728. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 29,293,090 confirmed cases, up 34,149 from yesterday’s reporting, 530,614 confirmed deaths, UP 1,087, and 112,744,650 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them. It would appear in the age of ‘Joe Biden,’ people are becoming sicker with the Chinese Virus and dying faster than they did under Donald Trump. Time to impeach this pathetic, senile drooling POS. NOW. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 202,137 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE U.S.
- 2021 Monday L: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,599,900 confirmed cases, 54,271 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,646 confirmed cases, 445 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 347,422 confirmed cases, 5,108 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of U.S. territory- Oregon: currently, they have 157,481 confirmed cases, 2,304 confirmed deaths, BUT NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 805,116 confirmed cases, 5,917 confirmed deaths, and 758,541 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Monday M: The stock market remains mixed- it’s artificial, the collapse is still coming. Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 31,802.44, UP 306.14 points (+0.97%). Next, the NASDAQ: 12,609.16, DOWN 310.99 points (-2.41%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,821.35, DOWN 20.59 points (-0.54%). The price of GOLD is $1,682.30 per troy oz., +4.30 (+0.26%) while the price of SILVER is $25.26 per troy ounce, -0.01 (-0.04%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,144.00 per troy oz, -8.30 (-0.72%) while the price of COPPER is $4.09 per pound, +0.00 (+0.01%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,328.50 per troy oz, +6.50 (+0.28%) Same as yesterday. The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $64.93 per barrel, -0.12 (-0.03%) Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.53 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.84 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 21.49. As for Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000019. In Taiwanese dollars, one greenback equals 28.28.
- 2021 Monday N: Greg Kelly reports on Newsmax that Pepe Le Pew, the “Joe Biden of cartoon characters” because of all his hands-on the female character is now CANCELED, too. Meanwhile, the White House praises the courage of Megan Markle and the individual formerly known as “Prince Harry” for sobbing their story to Oprah Winfrey. Folks, who the f**k cares? Hopefully, Harry will recognize his mistake sooner while there is still time to repair the self-inflicted damage than later when the royal family will never welcome him back in. Megan sobbed that the royals worried about the color of baby Archie. Uh, again, who cares? Oprah don’t act so flipping shocked, you has-been. In other news, the family of Ashlii Babbit, slain at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021 by a Capitol Hill police officer for still unknown reasons is considering filing a wrongful death lawsuit against the department. Next, Joe Biden grants temporary immigration status to Venezuelans who have fled their country for the U.S. Finally, JOE BIDEN IS GOING TO GIVE A PRIME TIME ADDRESS THIS THURSDAY! Glory, glory hallelujah, glory, glory hallelujah, glory, glory hallelujah, the world is going to hear the mummy speak!
- 2021 Monday O: On this spectacular 110th International Day of Women (except in crap-hole nations such as Iran, Afghanistan, and Pakistan), Burger King UK tweets out the following statement: “women belong in the kitchen.” Ooops. Must have been a joke. Speaking of jokes, the U.S. State Department has zipped its lips and won’t accuse the Chi-Coms of committing mass genocide against the Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang Province. The State Department is also tiptoeing around the fact that the Chi-Coms are not honoring their commitment to a half-century of incorporation of Hong Kong- former British crown colony- by seeking to corrupt their voting system so that it resembles the authoritarian system on the mainland. FREE Hong Kong! FREE Taiwan! FREE Macao! FREE Tibet! FREE Mainland China! NO MORE COMMUNISM!
- 2021 Monday P: General Russell Honoré concludes his report into the Capitol Hill Riots of January 6, 2021, the good (left-wing) general announces that the Capitol Police Department must have greater authority in times of crisis. Uh, okay. Will the increased power allow us to demilitarize our nation’s capital? Meanwhile, Georgia state lawmakers present a bill that will terminate NO-EXCUSE absentee voting. The Democrats won’t like this. Still, if state government won’t enforce the state’s voting laws, what difference does it make?
- 2021 Monday Q: Two of Joe Biden’s picks for top posts in the U.S. Department of Justice promise to rain hell down upon the evildoers behind Antifa- and- Black Lives Matter-instigated-and-led Capitol Hill Riots of January 06, 2021. Lisa Monaco- nominated to be U.S. Deputy Attorney General and Vanita Gupta- nominated to be Associate Attorney General promise to go after and crush the people threatening our democracy. Both proclaim to keep the U.S. Department of Justice nonpartisan while assumed U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland says, ‘Donald Trump’s claims of widespread voter fraud are bogus.’ Meanwhile, Joe Biden isn’t budging from his desire to keep the ‘filibuster in place’ even as the rest of his party seeks to overturn it and to ram through all their crazy leftist bull crap ideas. In other news, liberals are rubbing their hands in glee having heard that an investigation into ‘citizen Donald Trump’ is underway to investigate his claims the 2020 Presidential Election were rigged. The Democrats can’t let go.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0397 a 40” x 60” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Desert Fire.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The UFO archivists dug deep into the cauldron of unreleased live UFO shows and came up with another gem- “Regenerator- Live 1982”- which came out on November 06, 2001. The concert captured here comes from a show at the famed Hammersmith Odeon Theater in London recorded on January 28, 1982. The lineup features Phil Mogg (vocals), Andy Parker (drums), Paul Chapman (guitars), Pete Way (bass), and Neil Carter (keyboards/rhythm guitar/saxophones) and man was the band on fire tonight! Having seen the band in the United States in the 1970s and the 1980s, we can attest to what a stunning live act they were and this archival release is one deserving of being in everyone’s home who is a fan of hardcore but artistic rock and roll. Seek it out and enjoy as you most definitely will love it. Thank you!
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 03-08-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,741.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, “Pro-China Joe” Biden, Joe Biden, Climate Change, Global Warming, Extreme Weather, Climate and Infrastructure Bill, COVID-19 Relief Bill aka PORKULUS, Joe Biden’s PORKULUS, West Virginia, Joe Manchin, JunkScience.com, Steve Milloy, Texas, Texas Winter Storms 2021, Green Energy, Renewable Energy, 2nd Amendment, Gun-Grabbing Democrats, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, Afghan Peace Process, Iran, People’s Republic of China, Cybersecurity, Chi-Coms- the, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, Andrew Cuomo, Governor George Pataki, New York State Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins, Raising Taxes on the Wealthy, NRA- the, Pro-Death Movement, Abortion Rights, Centers for Disease Control, Dr. Tony Fauci, The AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci, COVID-19, COVID-19 U.S. and Global Statistics Daily, China Virus, Chinese Virus, Chinese Virus Crisis, Wuhan Virus, Wuhan Virus Crisis, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Wuhan Meat Market Malady, Chinese Lab-engineered Pandemic, Chinese 2020 Election Year Pandemic, Yellow Fever 2020, Chi-Com Virus, Communist China Germ Warfare Programs, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Panda Pandemic 2020-2021, U.S. Stock Markets, DOW Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ, S & P 500, Precious and Rare Metals, Gold, Silver, Copper, Platinum, Palladium, Light Sweet Crude Oil, Illegal Alien Invasion, Children’s Illegal Alien Crusade, Secure the Borders, U.S. Supreme Court, Wisconsin Election Cases, Vice President Mike Pence, George Floyd, Derek Chauvin, Keith Ellison, Matt Gaetz, Oprah Winfrey, Megan Markle and the person formerly known as Prince Harry, Ashlii Babbit, Ashlii Babbit Murder, JOE BIDEN PRIME TIME ADDRESS, UFO, Gervais Krinkelmeier,
TODAY IN HISTORY, MONDAY MARCH 08, 2021
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Monday, March 08, 2021:
[i] New York State Attorney General announced the names of the team investigating the handsy governor today. Godspeed folks.
[ii] Why are we celebrating International Women’s Day? It’s a flipping joke when liberals want trannys to play in girls’ sports. There is no reason to celebrate a day such as this until the Western World regains its senses. We believe- if you want to celebrate trannys- a third category of scholastic sports should be created- tranny sports. Let’s do that. Then, we can celebrate International Women’s Day.
[iii] Speaking of Treasury Secretary Yellen, there are reports she is AWOL from office. Left-wing news channels and online sites remain mum on her whereabouts or what she might be up to while center and center-right news sites are raising questions about the aged old gal. We would like to know ourselves.
[iv] In a similar note- all charges pending for Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend- the target of the police raid that killed Ms. Taylor- have been dropped. Likewise, in other connected news, the mother of Eric Garner warns that the cops will assassinate the character of the victim, meaning that the Minneapolis P.D. will point out the fact that Floyd was a thug and that he was doped up and overdosing the day of his death. Just saying. Grant Stinchfield of Newsmax says the prosecution will be unable to obtain a conviction of 2nd Degree Homicide because of the fact they cannot prove that Officer Chauvin was the cause of Floyd’s death. The cause of Floyd’s death was DRUGS, primarily fentanyl but other drugs as well.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE WELCOME ALL OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TO THE NEW AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS.COM WHERE SCUM SUCH AS SUNDAR PICHAI CANNOT DRIVE A DAGGER INTO ONE’S NECK. PLEASE, SEND ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO VISIT US HERE AS THIS IS WHERE YOU GET THE UNVARNISHED TRUTH AND NOT THE ‘TRUTH’ COMMUNIST CHINA AND ITS LACKEYS WANT YOU TO HEAR