TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
WINTER SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,773 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 618
59. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2021 UPDATE A:
DAY FORTY OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
Linus Pauling Day (Oregon)
CPAC; President Donald J. Trump; Governor Ron DeSantis, Governor Kristi Noem, Congressmen Jim Banks, and Lauren Boebert; L.A. District Attorney George Gascón; Governors Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom, and Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown; PG&E; California Annual Fire Season Devastation; Matt Schlapp; Senators Rob Portman, Ben Sasse, and Susan Collins; Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch:
- 2021 Sunday: CPAC enters its final day and attendees are ecstatic over the wide range of conservative speakers leading up to President Donald J. Trump. President Trump stood atop all straw polls pollsters conducted which is no surprise there. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis followed by South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem came in second and third.
- 2021 Sunday A: Congressman Jim Banks calls on the GOP to continue rallying the working class in the manner in which, President Donald J. Trump did. The 45th president expanded the party, brought in the working classes, minorities, and naturalized immigrants. He can and will continue doing that while the left continues becoming the party of the insane, the freaks, the illegal aliens, and the criminals. Meanwhile, Congresswoman Lauren Boebert, R-CO, tells the CPAC crowd that she will resist all overreach efforts by the Democrats everywhere she finds them. Conservative icon tells the crowd ‘be not afraid’ and to ‘always seek the truth.’
- 2021 Sunday B: Speaking of criminals, Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo has tapped a retired federal judge (who just happens to have ties to HIM) to investigate ALL charges of sexual harassment and abuse lodged against him by former female staffers. While very few expect anything to come of this, uh, ‘investigation,’ we would like to say this to Governor Cuomo: IF you had not tried to politicize all the aid the 45th president sent your way to combat the Chi-Com Virus and actually been honest, you might not be in the mess you are today just like had you not created a SWOLLEN head and published a book on ‘the great job YOU did fighting the virus,’ you might not be in trouble today. However, when you think you are something more than you are, the Fates have a way of coming for YOU. Return the Emmy, refund the publishers all monies paid to you and perhaps you will be able to avoid wearing an orange jump suit. Dumb ass! New York state lawmaker Alessandra Biaggi says, “Cuomo MUST GO.” Interestingly, as Cuomo continues to sink CNN won’t cover him.
- 2021 Sunday C: The California Fire Trust has filed lawsuits against PG&E for the loss of life and properties California’s annual fire season bestows on the state. We would like to suggest to the Trust that perhaps you should re-jigger your lawsuit and slap it on Governors Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom and Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown because the governors and other Democratic leadership bear more responsibility for the criminal doings within the state when it comes to maintaining (or NOT maintaining) a safe environment for all. Add to that the fact the Democratic-Socialists demand PG&E go to all renewables within the next decade and you find a utility company beset by not enough revenue to do everything demanded of it. Go after state Democrats and hold them to account before you punish PG&E.
- 2021 Sunday D: California Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom is not the ONLY one facing recall. No, Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascón is facing the wrath of the voters, too. A transplant from San Francisco (he was TOO radical for ‘Frisco), he has broken all campaign promises by freeing violent felons, not-prosecuting felons, and avoiding going after cartels, human traffickers, and other human filth. The good people of L.A. County want to get this POS out of office ASAP. Godspeed!
- 2021 Sunday E: Ohio Senator Rob Portman, Republican, says that COVID-19 relief bill should be one of bipartisanship and not the PORKULUS the Democrats are pushing which is the current slush fund for the next four years in much the same way the ‘stimulus’ of 2008-09 was a slush fund for Democrats throughout the Obama-Biden administration. Senator Susan Collins, RINO-Maine, urges the ‘Biden administration’ to loosen restrictions on the U.S.-Canada border which have been clamped on since the outbreak of the Wuhan Virus Crisis. We are unclear as to WHY they are still being imposed when every illegal alien and his or her brother can swarm into the United States along our border with Mexico.
- 2021 Sunday F: Dick Morris says that only 16-percent of the U.S. population has received their Chi-Vi vaccines while Joe Biden is sending $4 billion worth of U.S.-manufactured vaccines to the Third World. The 16-percent accounts for approximately 72.8-million doses of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu in the United States, mostly the first of two injections per person.
- 2021 Sunday G: In other CPAC news, Congressman Jim Jordan, R-OH, says that President Donald J. Trump loves the country and that he has kept his word on every promise. Meanwhile, Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch says that the American people must just ‘say no’ when it comes to amnesty for tens of millions of illegal aliens hiding within the fabric of the country. Congressman Darrell Issa says that ‘the GOP is at war with Big Tech.’ He says that BIG TECH picks winners and losers and that that must change. Section 230 must be changed because it was never designed to do what BIG TECH has taken it to say- protecting them from all rebukes while allowing them to determine who can and who cannot be heard or seen. In other GOP news, the Nebraska GOP rebukes Senator Ben Sasse for going against Trump. These losers forget for whom they work.
- 2021 Sunday H: Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 113,972,687 confirmed cases, +597,352, 2,528,535, confirmed deaths, +12,639, and 64,368,922 confirmed recoveries, +442,452. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 28,833,039 confirmed cases, up 71,298 from yesterday’s reporting, 517,204 confirmed deaths, UP 2,066, and 16,497,071 confirmed recoveries. Note- we are going to do our own estimates of recoveries based on percentages seeing as how the CDC won’t report them. It would appear in the age of ‘Joe Biden,’ people are becoming sicker with the Chinese Virus and dying faster than they did under Donald Trump. Time to impeach this pathetic, senile drooling POS. NOW. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 188,695 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE U.S. Joe, STOP SENDING U.S. vaccines overseas, use them here at home you reprobate scumbag. NOT OUR PRESIDENT!
- 2021 Sunday I: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,565,971 confirmed cases, 52,015 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 28,000 confirmed cases, 439 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 342,574 confirmed cases, 5,024 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of U.S. territory- Iowa: currently, they have 363,090 confirmed cases, 5,471 confirmed deaths, and 315,134 confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 773,335 confirmed cases, 5,732 confirmed deaths, and 727,779 confirmed recoveries.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-28-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,482.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
CPAC, Donald J. Trump, Ron DeSantis, Kristi Noem, Jim Banks, Lauren Boebert, George Gascón, Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom, Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown, PG&E, California Annual Fire Season Devastation, Matt Schlapp, Rob Portman, Ben Sasse, Susan Collins, Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch, China Virus, Wuhan Virus, Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Wuhan Virus Crisis, China Virus Crisis, Beijing Bat Bug, Communist China-engineered Pandemic, Kung Flu- the, Centers for Disease Control, Joe Biden, Xi Jinping Bat Flu Vaccines, Darrell Issa, BIG TECH, Section 230,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SUNDAY FEBRUARY 28, 2021
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
WE WELCOME ALL OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TO THE NEW AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS.COM WHERE SCUM SUCH AS SUNDAR PICHAI CANNOT DRIVE A DAGGER INTO ONE’S NECK. PLEASE, SEND ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO VISIT US HERE AS THIS IS WHERE YOU GET THE UNVARNISHED TRUTH AND NOT THE ‘TRUTH’ COMMUNIST CHINA AND ITS LACKEYS WANT YOU TO HEAR…
WINTER SESSION 2021
BLOG POST #3,773 AT THE AICP-END
DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2022: 618
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?