TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
54. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2021:
DAY THIRTY-FIVE OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
President John Quincy Adams; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice George Shiras, Jr.; U.S. Attorney General Amos T. Ackerman; U.S. Secretary of State John W. Foster; U.S. Secretary of War Henry Dearborn; Aerosmith featuring Brad Whitford, the Grass Roots featuring Steve Barri, Johnny Winter, Poco featuring Rusty Young, and Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers featuring Howie Epstein:
- 303 Wednesday: Emperor Diocletian orders a general persecution of Christians throughout the Western Roman Empire.
- 1455 Monday: Johannes Gutenberg prints the first book in history, in this case, the Holy Bible (estimated date).
- 1574 Wednesday: France commences its fifth holy war against the Huguenots.
- 1685 Tuesday: Composer George Frederic Handel was born in modern-day Germany.
- 1751 Sunday: In North Hampton, N.H., future fifth U.S. Secretary of War Henry Dearborn is born. He would serve under President Thomas Jefferson from 03-05-1801 to 03-04-1809.
- 1778 Saturday: Baron von Steuben (hero to the LGBTQ community) joins the Continental Army at its encampment at Valley Forge.
- 1813 Monday: Business owners founded the first raw cotton-to-cloth mill in the United States in Waltham, Massachusetts, on this date.
- 1821 Thursday: In Portsmouth, New Hampshire, the future 31st U.S. Attorney General Amos T. Ackerman is born. First a Whig and then a Republican, he would serve under President Ulysses S. Grant from 11-23-1870 to 12-13-1871.
- 1822 Friday: On this date in history, city leaders incorporated the city of Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1836 Monday: The Siege of the Alamo began in San Antonio, Texas and would continue until March 6 when Mexican troops under the command of General Santa Anna stormed the fort and massacred the garrison.
- 1847 Monday: In Mexico, U.S. troops under the command of General Zachary Taylor destroy the Mexican army at the Battle of Buena Vista.
- 1848 Tuesday: The sixth president of the United States, John Quincy Adams, died in Washington, D.C., at age 80.
- 1861 Friday: President-elect Abraham Lincoln arrived secretly in Washington to take office, following word of a possible assassination plot in Baltimore, Maryland. Meanwhile, Texas becomes the seventh state to secede from the Union, by popular support.
- 1863 Sunday: British explorers John H. Speke and James A. Grant announced that they had found the source of the Nile River in Lake Victoria. However, this finding was disputed by Speke’s colleague, Richard E. Burton, who felt that proof was lacking, but the lake is now considered the source of the Nile.
- 1870 Tuesday: Mississippi was readmitted to the Union.
- 1883 Thursday: Alabama became the first state to enact an antitrust law.
- 1886 Monday: The process of manufacturing aluminum begins on this date. Elsewhere, the London Times publishes the world’s first classified advertisement.
- 1887 Tuesday: An earthquake hits the French/Italian Riviera resulting in the deaths of 2,000-plus people and countless injured.
- 1893 Wednesday: The 32nd U.S. Secretary of State John W. Foster stepped down from office on this day. A Republican, he served under President Benjamin Harrison from 06-29-1892 until today.
- 1896 Saturday: Leo Hirschfield introduces the Tootsie Roll to the American public.
- 1898 Tuesday: In France, Emile Zola goes to prison for writing his “J’accuse” letter accusing the government of anti-Semitism and wrongly jailing Alfred Dreyfus.
- 1903 Monday: President Theodore Roosevelt signed an agreement with Cuba to lease the area around Guantanamo Bay to the United States. Meanwhile, the 53rd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice George Shiras Jr. left the nation’s high court on this date. A Republican, he was nominated by President Benjamin Harris to fill Joseph Bradley’s seat. Shiras served from 07-26-1892 until today.
- 1904 Tuesday: The US acquires control of the Panama Canal Zone for $10 million.
- 1915 Tuesday: Nevada began enforcing a convenient divorce law.
- 1917 Friday: The February Revolution in Russia commences on this date.
- 1919 Sunday: Benito Mussolini forms the Italian Fascist Party on this date.
- 1927 Wednesday: President Calvin Coolidge signed a bill creating the Federal Radio Commission, forerunner of the Federal Communications Commission.
- 1938 Wednesday: Joe Louis knocked out Nathan Mann in Round Three to acquire the heavyweight boxing title.
- 1942 Monday: During World War II, a Japanese submarine fires on an oil refinery at Ellwood, California. Elsewhere, future member of the rock band, the Grass Roots[i]— Steve Barri (backing vocals/multi-instrumentalist 1965-1973)—is born on this date in New York City, N.Y.
- 1943 Tuesday: Following a turnaround in the Battle at Kasserine Pass in Tunisia, the German Afrika Korps and their Italian allies begin pulling back in retreat.
- 1944 Wednesday: Famed blues-rock guitarist/vocalist Johnny Winter[ii] was born in Beaumont, Texas, on this date. Elsewhere, U.S. warplanes begin hammering several islands in the Marianas Islands Chain- Tinian, Guam, and Saipan. This is in preparation for a full scale invasion to reclaim them from Imperial Japanese forces.
- 1945 Friday: During World War II, U.S. Marines from the 28th Regiment of the Fifth Marine Division captured Mt. Suribachi during the Battle of Iwo Jima. A photographer captured a photo of the Marines raising the American flag atop the crag.
- 1946 Saturday: Rusty Young—future multi-instrumentalist with the country-rock band, Poco[iii] (and the ONLY original member remaining in the group)—is born in Long Beach, California, on this date.
- 1952 Saturday: Future rhythm guitarist with the American rock band, Aerosmith—Brad Whitford[iv]—is born in Winchester, Massachusetts, USA on today’s date.
- 1954 Tuesday: The first mass inoculation of children against polio with the Salk vaccine began in Pittsburgh.
- 1956 Thursday: Russian Premier Nikita Khrushchev attacks the memory of Stalinism and Josef Stalin.
- 1963 Saturday: The 24th Amendment to the United States Constitution underwent ratification on today’s date. It prohibited poll taxes in federal elections.
- 1965 Tuesday: Film comedian Stan Laurel, 74, died in Santa Monica, California.
- 1968 Friday: Wilt Chamberlain becomes the first player in the NBA to score 25,000 points.
- 1970 Monday: Guyana became a republic within the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1971 Tuesday: During his court martial for the My Lai Massacre, Lt. William Calley, Jr., confesses to his role in the crime and implicates Captain Medina above him.
- 1973 Friday: In London, gold goes up $10 overnight to a new high of $95 an ounce.
- 1981 Monday: An attempted coup began in Spain as 200 members of the Civil Guard invaded Parliament, taking lawmakers hostage; however, the attempt collapsed 18 hours later.
- 1991 Saturday: During the Persian Gulf War, ground forces crossed the border of Saudi Arabia into the country of Iraq. Less than four days later, the war ended due to the surrender or withdrawal of Iraqi forces.
- 1992 Sunday: The XVI Winter Olympic Games ended in Albertville, France.
- 1997 Sunday: At the Empire State Building, Muslim terrorist Ali Abu Kamal opens fire with a handgun and kills one person before being taken down by the police.
- 1998 Monday: Osama bin Laden—murderous terrorist—publishes a fatwa declaring jihad against all Jews and “Crusaders.” Meanwhile, forty-two people died, some 2,600 homes and businesses destroyed, by tornadoes in central Florida.
- 1999 Tuesday: For the crime of kidnapping and murdering James Byrd Jr., a jury of his peers found white supremacist John William King guilty of the crime. The scumbag and some friends dragged Byrd behind a pickup truck for 2 miles on a Texas country road.
- 2003 Sunday: In West Warwick, Rhode Island, relatives of the victims of a deadly nightclub fire could walk up to the charred rubble to pray and say goodbye. Meanwhile, Norah Jones won five Grammys, including album and record of the year. Finally, longtime bassist with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers[v] 1982-2002—Howie Epstein—lost his battle with drug abuse and passed away in Santa Fe, New Mexico, on today’s date, at age 47.
- 2004 Monday: The Army canceled its Comanche helicopter program after sinking $6.9 billion into it over 21 years. Meanwhile, Education Secretary Ron Paige likened the National Education Association, the nation’s largest teachers union, to a “terrorist organization” during a private White House meeting with governors (Paige would later call it a poor choice of words but stood by his claim that the NEA was using “obstructionist scare tactics” which they did and still do to obtain their far-left goals.
- 2005 Wednesday: A jury was selected in Santa Maria to decide Michael Jackson’s[vi] fate on charges that he’d molested a teenage boy at his Neverland Ranch but was later acquitted of the charges.
- 2009 Monday: President Barack Obama pledged to dramatically slash the skyrocketing annual budget deficit as he started to dole out the record $787 billion economic stimulus package he’d signed the previous week.
- 2011 Wednesday: During the unrest in Libya, more than 1,000 people are estimated to have lost their lives.
- 2012 Thursday: The state senate in Maryland approves a bill allowing same-sex marriage.
- 2013 Saturday: Canada’s Security Intelligence Service believes that al-Qaida-affiliated groups may be in the country with the purpose of carrying out terrorist attacks.
- 2014 Sunday: In a race postponed by rain for hours and for the second time in 10 years, Dale Earnhardt, Jr. wins the Daytona 500. Meanwhile, the Sochi Olympics completed a 17-day run with Canada’s 3-0 victory over Sweden in the men’s hockey final, the last of 98 gold medal events. Elsewhere, as the war in Afghanistan continues to rage, the Taliban attack a military outpost in Kunar Province in which, they kill 19 Afghan soldiers and kidnap another seven for God knows what.
- 2015 Monday: In his final Daytona 500 race, Jeff Gordon starts out strong but loses his lead in the fourth lap after hitting another car, which allows Joey Logano to win it.
- 2016 Tuesday: In the Republican Primary Election in Nevada, billionaire Donald J. Trump wins with a 45.9.5% of the vote. Elsewhere, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announce they are investigating 14 cases of the Zika virus that might have been sexually transmitted.
- 2017 Thursday: In Lahore, Pakistan, jihadists run amok killing at least 6 people and wounding loads of others. The so-called ‘religion of peace’ strikes again. Elsewhere, ECHL team the Alaska Aces says that the 2016-2017 season will be its final run after 28 years of playing hockey around the country. The economy has had a downturn and ticket sales have gone way down. Wait for the economy to revive. It will under President Donald J. Trump.
- 2018 Friday: As the ‘Trump-Russia Collusion’ scandal continues, Rick Gates- part of Trump’s campaign team- pleads ‘guilty’ to charges of conspiring against the United States and for making false statements after Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III and his attack dog, lead attorney Andrew Weissman broke his balls, so-to-speak. People’s lives are being ruined by a bogus, political witch hunt and yet, it grinds on and on. Enough, already!
- 2019 Saturday: Clashes along the Venezuelan border with Colombia lead to two deaths as government officials try to stop humanitarian aid from crossing the borders of the ‘socialist paradise.’ However, as things continue to grow worse in Venezuela, 60 of that country’s National Guard members defect to neighboring Colombia. Finally- they can get something to eat! Meanwhile, another thug- Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir declares a national emergency, sacks all state governors, and dismisses the government. Stay tuned.
- 2020 Sunday: As the coronavirus pandemic continues to spread across the world, Italy- a country friendly to the Chi-Coms- reports another 76 cases of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu which brings the number of cases there up to 155 with one death. South Korea- also being hammered by the Chinese Virus- reports that 169 people have come down with the virus which brings their total to 602 infected. The Chi-Vi, however, is not content to infect those countries; no, it’s also infecting Iran which leads Pakistan and Afghanistan to seal their borders with that Chi-Com ally. Turkey also follows suit especially after it learns that Iran has three deaths within its borders.
- 2021 Tuesday: Today is Day 35 of the Biden Regime. First, we must congratulate Joe Biden. He has served as president longer than did William Henry Harrison who served just a month before dying from complications from pneumonia. Congratulations there, Joe, you have made it five weeks as of today. Next, former CIA Director James Woolsey says that the CIA and former KGB officials agree that the Soviets ordered Lee Harvey Oswald to assassinate President John F. Kennedy. Apparently, Oswald, a man who defected to the Soviet Union and then who defected back to the U.S. had hopes that he would be a HERO in the USSR.
- 2021 Tuesday A: Amazon and Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos is floating the idea of buying the Washington Redskins. Next, golfer Tiger Woods is airlifted to the hospital following an automobile accident in California. Initial reports are ‘hopeful.’ Elsewhere, some moronic Democrats in Florida have REFUSED to lower flags to half-mast as ordered by Governor Ron DeSantis in memory of the death of Rush Limbaugh. Speaking of Florida, a poll within the state shows that Governor DeSantis is far more popular than either Senator Marco Rubio or Senator Rick Scott, both fellow Republicans. Regarding Mr. Limbaugh, a virtual celebration of his life is in the works so please stick around for further information.
- 2021 Tuesday B: Security officials in Washington, D.C. are undergoing questions today as to what happened on January 06, 2021. Several of the ones being questioned say they had intelligence suggesting that there would be unrest in the nation’s capital on that day. However, the former House sergeant-at-arms, fired by House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi agreed that what was known did not support the request for federal troops. Big mistake on their part. Yet, most believe that Speaker Pelosi and perhaps Chuck Schumer banned any federal troops or additional law enforcement on scene because they knew in advance that (allegedly) Antifa and Black Lives Matter thugs could work their magic. Add to this the fact that the District of Columbia police chief expressed shock over NOT calling out the National Guard ahead of time to augment law enforcement. President Donald J. Trump authorized as many as 10,000 Guard troops to Mayor Muriel “Black Lives Matter” Bowser but she refused (probably cos Speaker Pelosi ordered her to).
- 2021 Tuesday C: Indiana House of Representatives votes to remove license to carry a handgun within the state. Next, the well-known hate group- the Southern Poverty Law Center- says that over the course of 2020, 160 Confederate monuments and statues were removed. What a shame. We must remember our history lest we forget it. In other news, Dick Morris tells Newsmax that the American Left has terrorized the U.S. Supreme Court into remaining mum on the systemic electoral fraud that occurred on November 03, 2020. However, Associate Justice Clarence Thomas authored a blistering dissent on the Pennsylvania election fraud case. We love you, Clarence! In other news, as the economy begins to falter, Federal Reserve chief Jerome Powell is heading to Capitol Hill today to testify on the U.S. economy.
- 2021 Tuesday D: Illegal Alien News- some states are considering giving illegal aliens in-state tuition in another show of WOKENESS while keeping or raising tuition for in-state citizens and jacking up prices for out-of-state citizens. Bet they feel really good about giving river swimmers and fence jumpers FREE tuition. Meanwhile, as holding pens along the border fill up with illegal aliens, resources to care for this invading army are running out. Boot them out of the country and back into Mexico. Now.
- 2021 Tuesday E: The Department of Justice revives the investigation into George Floyd’s death. Meanwhile, wimp Judge Merrick Garland continues deflecting questions during his confirmation hearings for U.S. Attorney General. One thing he does promise is to go after evil white supremacists while black and Latino supremacists can go about their business. Next, the U.N. confirms Linda Thomas-Greenfield as the next U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.
- 2021 Tuesday F: Former U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo tells Newsmax that it’s a shame to ‘throw away’ the Trump administration’s success with Iran. Speaking of Iran, the White House (meaning Barack through Kamala) is NOT ruling out using the pope as a go-between with Tehran and the U.S. Speaking of Iran, Ric Grenell- former director of national intelligence- says there must be a ‘dive into the private negotiations between now climate czar John F. Kerry.’
- 2021 Tuesday G: The AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci says that ‘political divisions’ (in which he had a hand) ‘led to more than half-a-million Chi-Vi deaths in the United States.’ The AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci also said today that ‘even vaccinated people should not dine indoors.’ Dr. Fauci, we say this with love: “SHUT THE F**K UP!” Speaking of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu, Johnson & Johnson announces they should be able to vaccinate 20 million people by the end of March. Go for it but we won’t be in line, thank you very much. Elsewhere, a misguided poll suggests ‘that MOST are confident that Joe Biden can get everyone vaccinated and schools reopened.’ Please! In other healthcare news, California Attorney General Xavier Becerra is at Capitol Hill today shagging questions in his confirmation hearings for next head of Health and Human Services. GOP lawmakers are concerned this ultra-leftist hack has NO experience- other than abortion at all stages- in healthcare. We concur. Still, for those of us who live in California, it would be great to get him out of here. (Note- the libs are wetting their panties because Becerra would be the first Latino to head HHS). Finally, the Biden team is searching high and searching low to find enough votes to push bigot Neera Tanden into the White House Office of Management and Budget. We don’t want her!
- 2021 Tuesday H: House Democrats are working hard at de-platforming One America News (OAN), Newsmax, and Fox News Channel (although the last one, we are unclear as to WHY seeing as how they are overloaded with liberal, foaming-at-the-mouth Democrats). They are also attempting to de-platform the American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day which is why we are planning to change our format. Meanwhile, the House Democrats are pushing H.R. 1, the “For the People Act,” a plan with which they plan on taking over the nation’s elections and making them like the mess we experienced last November. This is not good. We also learn that the transition from the Trump administration to Joe Biden was among the costliest transitions in U.S. presidential history.
- 2021 Tuesday I: Spicer & Co. on Newsmax are investigating the Democrats’ war on Christianity. Meanwhile, Google announces that it could soon lift the ban on political advertising, one they imposed on the country for the past several months. Speaking of politics, failed Senator Kelly Loeffler, R-GA, has established a new voting group- Greater Georgia- with which to counter the dry rot Stacey Abrams- the ‘governor of the Peach State’- has embedded in the state. Speaking of Georgia senators, another failed GOP Senator David Perdue says he WON’T be running in 2022 to get his seat back. Loser.
- 2021 Tuesday J: Coca-Cola, Nike, and Apple are lobbying to have a bill that prevents them from using Uighur Muslim slave labor in Xinjiang, communist China, softened or tossed so they can continue using slave labor to make their goods. Coca-Cola also is encouraging its white workers not to be so white. Does this mean that white workers can use CPT? If so, that would be awesome! Otherwise, stuff your wokeness where the sun don’t shine, Coke. Elsewhere, Joe Biden is going to host a virtual summit with Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau so they can discuss what the nations share in common- climate change- and what they don’t- the Keystone XL pipeline that our northern neighbor wants to get back on track. (This means Kooky Kamala will be the one doing the hosting). In other exciting news, California is close to having 1.5 million VALIDATED signatures in the recall effort of Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom, an effort in which, Republicans, Democrats, and independents have all participated. We want to get rid of this POS. NOW! (We have until March 17 to finish collecting and validating signatures).
- 2021 Tuesday K: Here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 112,072,132 confirmed cases, +374,686, 2,843,413, confirmed deaths, +10,328, and 63,217,963 confirmed recoveries, +243,313. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 28,526,532 confirmed cases, up 70,899 from yesterday’s reporting, 507,469 confirmed deaths, UP 2,310, and 11,166,500 confirmed recoveries with NO UPDATES NOW in at least four-plus weeks now (this number no longer even shows up). This tells us the Biden administration no longer wants them reported. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 176,721 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE U.S. Joe, YOU claimed you had a plan to defeat the lab-engineered Panda Pandemic, what the hell are YOU going to do about it- sit on your ass playing pattycake with your grandchildren and blame everything on Donald Trump.
- 2021 Tuesday L: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,537,371 confirmed cases, 49,593 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 27,778 confirmed cases, 431 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 338,342 confirmed cases, 4,924 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other state: Colorado: currently, they have 424,097 confirmed cases, 5,990 confirmed deaths but NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Amazing how very few states in the country report their recovery numbers. Ask yourselves, WHY? What purpose does it serve to provide case numbers, numbers of fatalities but nary a number of folks who have beat this vile Chi-Com virus. What’s up with that?
- 2021 Tuesday M: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 759,572 confirmed cases, 5,634 confirmed deaths, and 712,555 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other country- Argentina: they have 2,077,175 confirmed cases of the Beijing Bug, 51,510 confirmed deaths, and NO 1,877,860 confirmed recoveries. We will say this: the primary purpose of the Chi-Vi was to remove the threat of Trump- the Chi-Coms accomplished that goal. The secondary goal (or so we believe) is to ‘cleanse the world’ of the old, the infirm, the sick, and the mentally disabled. Anyone else who died from this Wuhan Institute of Virology lab-engineered virus is just collateral damage. Shame on the Chi-Coms! Time to take their criminal asses to the Hague and put them on trial.
- 2021 Tuesday N: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 31,537.35 UP 15.66 points (+0.05%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,465.20, DOWN 67.85 points (-0.50%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,881.37, UP 4.87 points (+0.13%). The price of GOLD is $1,810.30 per troy oz., +4.40 (+0.24%) while the price of SILVER is $27.94 per troy ounce, +0.25 (+0.91%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,264.10 per troy oz, +24.40 (+1.97%) while the price of COPPER is $4.22 per pound, +0.04 (+0.91%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,344.70 per troy oz, -58.20 (-2.42%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $61.24 per barrel, -0.43 (-0.70%).
- 2021 Tuesday O: Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Iranian Rial equals 42,000.00 (same as last week). That’s what a terrorism-based economy gets you. Next, here is the conversion for one U.S. dollar and Bitcoin: 0.000020. In other economic news, consumer confidence has grown for a second straight month in a row with the index rising to 91.3 from 88.9 in January. Consumer spending is about 70-percent of the U.S. economy.
- 2021 Tuesday P: A federal judge orders the wife of Mexican cartel thug Joaquim Guzmán, aka El Chapo, to remain in custody following her arrest yesterday. A federal prosecutor says that Emma Coronel Aispuro ‘worked closely with the command and control structure of her husband’s Sinaloa cartel to distribute cocaine, marijuana, crystal meth, heroin, and other illicit narcotics and drugs into the United States.
- 2021 Tuesday Q: Elsewhere, Iranian state TV reports Tehran has officially begun restricting international inspections of its nuclear facilities. The move is seen as a bid to pressure European leaders and the ‘Biden administration’ to lift all Trump-imposed sanctions. They want to return to the JCPOA and the ‘Biden administration’ wants to return to the JCPOA so we believe the sanctions will be lifted without the West getting anything in return for their misguided confidence.
- 2021 Tuesday R: Meanwhile, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, aka “BoJo,” recognizes the ‘deep ethical and moral’ implications and complications of urging the G 7 nations to commence using a COVID-19 passport for citizens to enter one another’s countries. The UK could push for a ‘vaccine passport’ system throughout the continent once the G 7 nations establish this bulls**t. This is where we are heading, thanks to the AMAZING Dr. Tony Fauci who has said, ‘masks don’t work,’ then ‘masks do work,’ ‘goggles might be necessary’ (he forgot earmuffs), then ‘several masks work’ and then ‘we might need to wear masks through 2022,’ and finally, ‘even with vaccines, we still cannot dine indoors.’ WHAT THE F**K? This is what is destroying the planet.
- 2021 Tuesday S: Five members of the ERCOT Board in Texas resign following their disastrous ‘non-handling’ of the power crisis over the past couple of weeks. Meanwhile, Dr. Alan Dershowitz, an amazing legal scholar, says that two House Democrats want to establish ‘red channels’ with which to use counter-McCarthyism by banning Fox News, One America News Network, and Newsmax. Give the leftists an inch and the leftists will grab miles. With Rush Limbaugh dead, conservative talk radio, television, and blogs under attack (like ours), the liberals are launching a massive offensive to silence ALL of us. In other crazy news, Senator Mitt Romney, RINO-UT, says, ‘if Donald Trump runs in 2024, he’ll win the GOP nomination.’
- 2021 Tuesday T: Following the family of slain Capitol Hill police officer Brian Sicknick questioning the cause of his death on January 6, 2021- the day of the INFAMOUS Antifa- and- Black Lives Matter-infiltrated Trump supporters who stormed the Capitol and caused mayhem, only Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert asks, ‘where is the intel that shows we still need to surround the Capitol with wire and troops?’ It’s akin to the Democrats making the Capitol into a Green Zone, like the one in Baghdad, Iraq, which is crazy. It tells us here at the AICPENDBLOG.COM the Democrats intrinsically KNOW they stole the 2020 Presidential Election (as well as Senate races in Georgia, Michigan, and perhaps even Colorado) and fear the wrath of the American people. WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID, DEMOCRATS… In other news, White House reporters question Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki as to ‘WHY we have NEW cages, what appears to be Quonset hut holding pens, for illegal alien brats.’ This is criminal and yet the Dems are NOT moaning and screaming about it.
- 2021 Tuesday U: Here are the numbers for tonight’s Mega-Millions Draw #1636 with $22 million up for grabs: 05, 07, 09, 20, 57, and Mega 15. The highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $194,546. The winning ticket was sold at the Westside Market in Santa Barbara, CA 93101.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0383 a 24” x 30” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Dos Amigos.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The archive masters for the British rock band, UFO, dug into their vast collection of concerts and delivered a superb live show on May 15, 1995: “On with the Action.” The show comes from a live show at the famed London Roundhouse, one recorded on Sunday, April 25, 1976. The band features the lineup of vocalist Phil Mogg, fiery guitarist Michael Schenker, bassist Pete Way, keyboardist/vocalist Danny Peyronel, and percussionist/drummer Andy Parker. This is a phenomenal live show from one of the all-time greatest live rock bands that ever graced a stage. We think you are going to take delight in listening to this fabulous album which is why we encourage you to seek it out wherever you shop for the absolute best in rock music- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-23-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 4,785.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, President John Quincy Adams, Rusty Young, Poco, Aerosmith, Brad Whitford, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Howie Epstein, the Grass Roots, Steve Barri, Johnny Winter, U.S. Secretary of War Henry Dearborn, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice George Shiras Jr., U.S. Secretary of State John W. Foster, U.S. Attorney General Amos T. Ackerman, Battle of Iwo Jima, UFO, El Chilote,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY FEBRUARY 23, 2021
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, February 23, 2021:
[i] We offered the music of this famed West Coast band- the Grass Roots- beginning on Thursday, 06-February-2014 through Saturday, 22-February-2014. We hope you will seek their music out by visiting whatever site you choose for the absolute best in rock music. You will be glad you did.
[ii] We hope to promote the music of Johnny Winter one day. Please stay tuned for further developments.
[iii] We hope to share the music of the Eagles, Joe Walsh, Don Henley, Glenn Fray, and others, including Poco, sometime in the next decade. Please remain with us.
[iv] We look forward to promoting the music of Aerosmith one day. We hope within the next 8-10 years. Remain vigilant.
[v] At some point when we return to presenting the music of American bands, we will promote that of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers as well as of Tom Petty himself. We hope you will await word as to when we do. We thank you.
[vi] We expect to present the music of the Jackson Five and Michael Jackson sometime in 2025-2026 so please stay tuned for future developments.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE WELCOME ALL OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TO THE NEW AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS.COM WHERE SCUM SUCH AS SUNDAR PICHAI CANNOT DRIVE A DAGGER INTO ONE’S NECK. PLEASE, SEND ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO VISIT US HERE AS THIS IS WHERE YOU GET THE UNVARNISHED TRUTH AND NOT THE ‘TRUTH’ COMMUNIST CHINA AND ITS LACKEYS WANT YOU TO HEAR