TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
50. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2021:
DAY THIRTY-ONE OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
AC/DC featuring Bon Scott, Black Sabbath featuring Tony Iommi, “Rumours” by Fleetwood Mac, Loverboy featuring Paul Dean, the Spencer Davis Group featuring Eddie Harden, Spirit featuring Mark Andes, and Wishbone Ash featuring Andy Powell:
- 607 Monday: Boniface III begins his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1473 Saturday: Astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus was born in Torun, Poland.
- 1634 Thursday: At the Battle of Smolensk, Polish King Wladyslaw IV beats the Russians causing them severe casualties.
- 1674 Friday: Holland and Great Britain sign the Peace of Westminster, which cedes New York City to the British.
- 1803 Friday: The U.S. Congress accepts the Constitution of the state of Ohio; however, it did not ratify the document until 1853.
- 1807 Wednesday: Former Vice President Aaron Burr, accused of treason, was arrested in the Mississippi Territory, in present-day Alabama; however, at his later trial, the jury exonerated him. Elsewhere, A British naval squadron under Admiral Duckworth forces passage through the Ottoman controlled Dardanelles.
- 1846 Wednesday: In Texas, the new state’s leaders formally install the government in the city of Austin.
- 1856 Monday: Professor Hamilton L. Smith patented the tintype camera on this date.
- 1861 Monday: Russian Czar Alexander II abolishes serfdom.
- 1864 Thursday: The Order of the Knights of Pythias, an international, non-sectarian fraternal organization, underwent founding in Washington, D.C.
- 1878 Monday: Thomas Edison received a U.S. patent for “an improvement in phonograph or speaking machines.”
- 1881 Friday: Kansas becomes the first state to officially ban alcoholic beverages.
- 1906 Monday: William Keith Kellogg founds his Battle Creek, Michigan, Toasted Corn Flake Company.
- 1913 Wednesday: With U.S. support, Mexican General V. Huerta takes control of the government of his nation.
- 1919 Wednesday: In Paris, W.E.B. Du Bois organizes the Pan-African Congress.
- 1934 Monday: A blizzard began inundating the northeastern United States, with the heaviest snowfall occurring in Connecticut and Massachusetts.
- 1941 Wednesday: In occupied Amsterdam, the Gestapo begins the roundup of local Jews, but the Jews fight back and drive the Nazis back. Meanwhile, as the Battle of Britain picks up in intensity, the first night of ‘three nights of blitzes’ begins as German warplanes begin bombing areas around Swansea, South Wales. By the time the bombings end, most of the city is in flaming ruins.
- 1942 Thursday: President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066, which cleared the way for the U.S. military to relocate and intern Japanese-Americans. Japanese warplanes raided the Australian city of Darwin; at least 243 people died in the attack. Meanwhile, the New York Yankees announced that would admit 5,000 uniformed service members free to each of their home ballgames during the coming season.
- 1943 Friday: During World War II in Tunisia, German armor launches a major attack through Kasserine Pass against untested U.S. troops. In the U.S., Mark Andes, future bassist of the psychedelic rock band out of Los Angeles, California, Spirit[i] and its spin-off, Jo Jo Gunne, was born.
- 1944 Saturday: On this night, 823 British RAF bombers attack the Nazi capital at Berlin. On the Italian Front, fighting intensifies around the Anzio beach head but the Allied troops won’t be budged from their weakening positions. The Germans are beginning to peter out in the assault, losses are incredibly high for both sides.
- 1945 Monday: During World War II, some 30,000 U.S. Marines began landing on Iwo Jima, where they began a successful month-long battle to seize control of the island from Japanese forces.
- 1946 Tuesday: Paul Dean—future guitarist with the Canadian rock band, Loverboy[ii]—is born in Vancouver on this date.
- 1948 Thursday: Tony Iommi—future lead guitarist with Black Sabbath[iii] (and for a brief time with Jethro Tull[iv])—was born in Birmingham, Great Britain, on this date.
- 1949 Saturday: Eddie Hardin, future vocalist and keyboardist who took Steve Winwood’s place in the Spencer Davis Group[v] and then formed Axis Point with Charlie Whitney of Family[vi], was born on this date in London, England.
- 1950 Sunday: Andy Powell—future founding member and lifelong guitarist/vocalist with the British band, Wishbone Ash[vii]—is born in London, England, on this date.
- 1952 Tuesday: French forces in Indochina launch a major assault on Viet Minh positions in and around Hanoi.
- 1953 Thursday: The State of Georgia approved the first literature censorship board in the United States. The new legislation excluded newspapers, however, from the controls.
- 1959 Thursday: Britain, Turkey, and Greece granting Cyprus its independence signed an agreement.
- 1963 Tuesday: The Soviet Union informed President Kennedy it would withdraw “several thousand” of its troops in Cuba. Meanwhile, “The Feminine Mystique” by Betty Friedan was first published by W.W. Norton & Co.
- 1965 Friday: The National Football League adds a sixth official to its refereeing squads.
- 1968 Monday: The children’s program “Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood,” created by and starring Fred Rogers, made its network debut on National Educational Television, a forerunner of PBS, beginning a 31-season run.
- 1977 Saturday: Fleetwood Mac[viii] releases its smash album, “Rumours” on this date.
- 1980 Tuesday: Bon Scott—hardcore rock singer for the Australian band, AC/DC[ix]—dies from acute alcoholic poisoning on this date.
- 1981 Thursday: Ford Motor Company announced its loss of $1.5 billion on this date.
- 1985 Tuesday: As part of the 30th anniversary of Disneyland, China—the communist nation—welcomed Mickey Mouse to tour the nation, which it did, playing 30 cities in 30 days. Elsewhere, William Schroeder became the first artificial-heart patient to leave the confines of a hospital. Finally, the Coca-Cola Company introduced Cherry Coke on this date.
- 1986 Wednesday: The U.S. Senate approved an international treaty outlawing genocide, 83-11; nearly 37 years after the delegates submitted the document for ratification. Meanwhile, Jordan’s King Hussein severs his ties with the PLO.
- 1987 Thursday: Airing for the first time on television, a controversial anti-smoking public service announcement made its debut. The ad filmed Yul Brynner shortly before he died from lung cancer. The famous actor made it clear in the ad that he would die from cigarette smoking prior to the airing of the PSA.
- 1997 Wednesday: Deng Xiaoping, the last of China’s major communist revolutionaries, died at age 92.
- 2001 Monday: The museum at the Oklahoma City National Memorial Center underwent dedication.
- 2002 Tuesday: The NASA spacecraft Mars Odyssey commenced using it thermal emission imaging system to map the surface of the Red Planet.
- 2008 Tuesday: Fidel Castro resigned the Cuban presidency with his brother Raul becoming his successor.
- 2011 Saturday: In the People’s Republic of China, the calls for a “Jasmine Revolution” spread across the Internet as the authorities hunt down the participants.
- 2012 Sunday: In a retaliatory move, Iran halts all exports of oil to both France and the United Kingdom over the sanctions imposed on their country by the European Union.
- 2013 Tuesday: During a UN conference on disarmament, North Korea threatens to obliterate South Korea.
- 2014 Wednesday: Chinese automaker Dongfeng and the French government have each invested in PSA Peugeot Citroen, which ranked as the European car company with the lowest sales of new vehicles last year.
- 2015 Thursday: According to Brainy History, Walmart announces that in April, it will raise wages of 500,000 Sam’s Club and Walmart workers to $9/hour, exceeding the current minimum wage by $1.75, with a further pay raise to $10/hour by next February. However, in February 2016, Walmart announced that it is closing 150 stores across the United States—why?
- 2016 Friday: Harper Lee- the author of “To Kill a Mockingbird,” died at age 89. Elsewhere, the ‘so-called religion of peace’- Islam- strikes yet again as suicide bombers in northern Cameroon blow up at least 24 people and wound another 112 at an outdoor market. What the f**k is wrong with Boko Haram. Meanwhile, Israeli police are forced to shoot and kill three Palestinian jihadists in Jerusalem and the West Bank.
- 2017 Sunday: American jazz guitarist Larry Coryell dies at age 73. Elsewhere in Iraq, Iraqi troops- backed by the U.S.- are fighting their way into western Mosul to drive the ISIS thugs out of the city. Meanwhile, new Department of Homeland Security Director John Kelly signs a mass deportation order which causes Democrats to go insane. They love their illegal aliens.
- 2018 Monday: During the Syrian civil war, Syrian government troops bombard the town of Gouta over three days killing at least 100 civilians. Meanwhile, in Maputo, Mozambique, at least 17 people die when a massive garbage mound collapses. Finally, Nigerian government spokespeople blame Boko Haram- a member of the so-called ‘religion of peace’- is credited with kidnapping 110 girls after an attack on a school in Yobe state. Kill all the Islamists.
- 2019 Tuesday: Sen. Bernie Sanders confirms he is going to run for president of the United States a second time. Meanwhile, President Trump announces plans to elevate U.S. Secretary of Transportation Jeffrey Rosen as deputy head of the U.S. Department of Justice. Next, President Trump signs the order to create the U.S. Space Force, the newest branch of government that will prepare to defend the nation’s interests in the realm of space.
- 2020 Wednesday: Information appears that proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that multi-billionaire Michael “Mini-Mike” Bloomberg is indeed doing everything imaginable to buy the Democratic Party’s 2020 presidential nomination. As of today, he has spent more than $400 million on network and cable TV channels as well as on radio. What he has spent on Internet advertising is so far unknown. Tonight, six candidates face off in the Democratic 2020 Primary Debate on NBC: Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg, Amy Klobuchar, and former Mayor Bloomberg. Absent are billionaire Tom Steyer and of course, Tulsi Gabbard, whom the Democrats do NOT want. Meanwhile, in Chicago, former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich gives a news conference on the porch of his home. His sentence commuted to time served the day before by President Donald J. Trump, he proclaims himself a “Trump-o-Crat” and pledges to work to help others who have been unjustly punished by the Comey-led FBI. Good for you, Mr. Governor, good for you. Finally, President Donald Trump visits the city of Bakersfield, home of the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day.
- 2021 Friday: Day 31 of the Biden Regime: first of all- due to growing pushback on both sides of the aisle- Joe Biden acknowledges the $15 per hour minimum wage hike may not happen anytime soon. Next, the House Democrats demonstrate how much they hate President Donald J. Trump by their creation of a new bill- the “No Glory for Hate Act”- which will prohibit twice-impeached presidents from being celebrated, buried in Arlington National Cemetery, or having monuments and roads and the like named after them. Wow. Elsewhere, as the investigators investigate the Capitol Hill police officers, six of them are suspended with pay while another 35 are being scrutinized for having affiliations to President Donald J. Trump. Kool-Aid-guzzling U.S. Army General Russell L. Honoré Ret. And chief inquisitor of the Antifa-infiltrated- and- lead Capitol Hill Riots of January 06, 2021 is digging posthaste to uncover the evildoers behind the appalling assault on Capitol Hill, only he’s looking at those with MAGA sympathies and not at the real instigators and proponents of what happened on the dark day when Antifa and Black Lives Matter stormed the Capitol.
- 2021 Friday A: Climate ‘czar’ John F. Kerry vows tough stance on all climate evildoers in the U.S. as the United States rejoins the Paris Climate Accord, yet another selling out of the United States to globalists. Meanwhile, in the ‘post-COVID-19 world,’ the TSA announces plans to hire another 6,000 agents so the liberals can increase the numbers of their secret police at all airports across the nation. Man, that Chi-Vi is permitting our government to skip down the totalitarian path. Elsewhere, in the Free World of Florida, Governor Ron DeSantis, Republican, proposes sweeping election reforms in his state. Finally, the Minneapolis Police Department are beefing up security both at the courthouse and around the city as the Derek Chauvin trial looms on the horizon.
- 2021 Friday B: Boko Haram thugs in Niger kidnap 27 students from a boarding school and carry them off into the jungle. The SOBS must be short on wives, again. Next, the Kremlin warns the West to pull back from sanctions related to Alexei Navalny’s prison sentence, ‘or else.’ Speaking of thugs, the ‘paradise of Iran’ demands the U.S. repeal and remove ALL sanctions on their country imposed by President Donald J. Trump. Don’t worry, grand ayatollah, the U.S. is going to rejoin the flawed nuclear deal the Obama-Biden administration participated in with your country. Speaking of this deal, former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo blasts the Biden-Harris administration for reentering this deal. Under President Trump, the Iranians were on their knees begging for mercy. Now, it’s back to business as usual.
- 2021 Friday C: Meanwhile, the U.S. State Department imposes travel sanctions on 43 Belorussian officials and bigwigs over the actions of their corrupt government. The Biden administration loves Iran but wants to punish Russia and Belorussia. WTF? Next, U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken is attempting to rally ‘quad democracies’ to pushback against a belligerent communist China. Why? The Biden Family and many members of his administration LOVE the Chi-Coms. Must be just for show.
- 2021 Friday D: RINO Senator Jon Thune says the ‘GOP is engaging in ‘cancel culture’ by going after the losers who voted to impeach President Donald J. Trump as well as the RINO senators who voted to convict President Donald J. Trump.’ Will these losers ever learn their flipping lessons? It appears not. The American people will have to show them. Meanwhile, the U.S. begins admitting the first batch of illegal aliens begging for asylum into the country even though south Texas mayors are begging the federal government not to do this because they have no support they can provide them. Let ‘em freeze. Elsewhere, the feds are pushing to kick the National Rifle Association’s top lawyer off the bankruptcy case. Finally, good citizens are working alongside police in Oakland’s Chinatown to catch the thug or thugs who have been attacking Chinese citizens. We still suspect when the culprit is caught, it will be another minority. Speaking of the Chinese, Great Britain is welcoming in thousands of Hong Kong’s citizens who are escaping the crackdown by the thugs in Beijing. In the next five years, London could welcome in as many as 300,000 people along with their dependents.
- 2021 Friday E: ERCOT says the catastrophic collapse of the power grid in Texas which led to massive blackouts would have occurred anyway even without the severe weather storm. Still, the operators have gotten the power system up-and-running. What the heck has happened to nuclear energy? It’s safe, reliable, cheap, and lasts forever. All we need do is to find a way to recycle used nuclear fuel so we can reuse it. Elsewhere, Dolly Parton nixes the idea of putting a statue dedicated to her in the Tennessee State Capitol Building. Who would want such an honor in this world of left-wing pansy cancel culture? Revered today, torn down and defaced tomorrow. Finally, doctors at Johns Hopkins University say ‘herd immunity for the Chi-Com Flu can be achieved by April 2021.’
- 2021 Friday F: We learn that the Wuhan Institute of Virology has received U.S. money to study dangerous diseases including the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Speaking of the Chinese Virus, millions of vaccines for this lab-engineered malady continue to linger in freezer facilities across the country. Joe Biden says ‘NO such vaccine existed when he came into office’ but we know that a man who asks his wife, ‘where we’re at’ every day he awakens in the White House residence does not know very much, including that he and his wife received their vaccines ahead of his taking the oath of office. Speaking of the Chi-Com pandemic, the Baby Evita- aka AOC, aka Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, aka Sandy Cortez (birth name) is jumping on the anti-Andrew “Killer” Cuomo bandwagon and much like NYC Mayor Bill Di Blasio, driving the dagger into the beleaguered Empire State governor. Wow. Just like piranha fish.
- 2021 Friday G: The American Civil Liberties Union asks SCOTUS to declare all-male draft ‘unconstitutional.’ Meanwhile, Kim Kardashian files for divorce from entertainment mogul Kanye West. Next, a day after its passage, a federal court strikes down South Carolina’s abortion bill, one that prohibits abortions once a fetal heartbeat is detected. The bill is designed to prohibit abortion chop shops such as Planned Parenthood from operating in minority communities where they murder mostly minority unborn children, sell the fetal body parts to scientists, Satanists, and other sick f**ks, and then donate money back to the Democratic Socialist Party of the United States. WTF? Meanwhile, Representative Mark Green says, ‘the Biden immigration plan is pretty flipping crazy.’ Amen. Illegal alien hunting licenses, anyone? Next, Representative Blaine Luetkemeyer, R-MO., to Newsmax TV: “Follow the Trump template to restore the economy.” Finally, following Nikki Haley’s failed attempt to meet with President Donald J. Trump at Mar-A-Lago after BLASTING the 45th president and the man who made her ambassador to the United Nations, Senator Lindsey Graham has embarked on a peace mission to see the president. Interesting Note- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has ordered all flags to fly at half-mast for Rush Limbaugh.
- 2021 Friday H: Here are the numbers for the COVID-19 global pandemic, the planet first: 109,901,931 confirmed cases, +288,143, 2,430,096, confirmed deaths, +8,615, and 61,879,542 confirmed recoveries, +203,850. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 28,100,922 confirmed cases, up 70,592 from yesterday’s reporting, 495,180 confirmed deaths, UP 2,253, and 11,166,500 confirmed recoveries same as it’s been since ‘Pro-China Joe’ moved into the White House. NOTE- in the White House 31 DAYS, apparently the U.S. will NO longer report the number of recoveries. Shame on you, Chi-Com Joe. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 168,862 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE U.S. Fellow Americans, JOE BIDEN LIED AND PEOPLE HAVE DIED.
- 2021 Friday I: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,514,246 confirmed cases, 48,411 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 27,460 confirmed cases, 428 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 335,340 confirmed cases, 4,868 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of the United States: South Carolina- currently, they have 497,937 confirmed cases, 8,213 confirmed deaths, and no mention of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 741,934 confirmed cases, 5,509 confirmed deaths, and 688,184 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Friday J: For a laugh, let’s look at the Chi-Coms’ numbers- they say they have 89,816 cases, +10 from last week, 4,636 confirmed deaths (same as two weeks ago), and 84,696 confirmed recoveries, +46 from last week. This, of course, is ALL BULLS**T. When we had contacts in Hong Kong, they said ‘times the numbers by 100, 150, or 200 times and you would get a somewhat closer picture.’ Maggot-eating scum. NOTE- communists lie. They ALWAYS LIE. They lie about everything. They cover up dastardly deeds like that POS moronic New York Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo and when threatened with exposure, they begin making threats. Scumbags, all of them scumbags.
- 2021 Friday K: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 31,494.32, UP 0.98 points (+0.003%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,874.46, UP 9.11 points (+0.066%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,906.71, DOWN 7.26 points (-0.19%). Although stocks are jumping up and down, we still anticipate the collapse of the U.S. economy as long as (1) businesses don’t reopen in BLUE states; (2) Joe Biden allows the Third World to flood into the United States; (3) economic idiots are running the show in the ‘Biden administration;’ and (4) fossil fuel production is collapsing thanks to Green New Deal policies being implemented by the frigging Democratic-Socialists.
- 2021 Friday J: The price of GOLD is $1,783.10 per troy oz., +5.70 (+0.32%) while the price of SILVER is $27.37 per troy ounce, +0.12 (+0.43%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,282.20 per troy oz, -10.90 (-0.84%) while the price of COPPER is $4.07 per pound, -0.01 (-0.17%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,379.80 per troy oz, +21.00 (+0.89%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $59.01 per barrel, -0.23 (-0.39%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros while one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chi-Com yuan. One-dollar U.S. = 0.000018 Bitcoin. Next, one U.S. greenback = 73.95 Russian rubles. In contrast, one Washington dollar equals 3.75 Saudi Riyal. Stay tuned for tonight’s Mega Millions Draw #1635 with a $20 million pot up for grabs. Here are the numbers- 27, 32, 47, 50, 53, and Mega 04. Out of 52,450 winning tickets, the highest winners were 36 people who had FOUR numbers for a prize of $421 apiece.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0379 a 30” x 40” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “September Aspen.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The next live album put out by UFO, “TNT- Live in Texas 1979’ came out on April 05, 1994 and features a hard-rocking set by the legendary British rockers while on tour in Texas. The lineup featured Phil Mogg (vocals), Andy Parker (drums), Paul Chapman (guitars), Pete Way (bass), and Paul Raymond (keyboards/rhythm guitar) which is a glorious lineup. Sure, fans love Michael Schenker as who doesn’t but Chapman was a superb replacement for the fiery German axman. We hope you will seek this album out and consider making it a part of your collection, you will be so glad to own it. Your friends will flock to your house to join in a listening session and if you have amp-like speakers in your home, turn the volume way up and rock out. We guarantee you will love it…
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-19-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,159.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Mark Andes, Spirit, Tony Iommi, Black Sabbath, Eddie Hardin, Steve Winwood, the Spencer Davis Group, Axis Point, Charlie Whitney, Family, “Rumours” by Fleetwood Mac, Bon Scott, AC/DC, Loverboy, Paul Dean, Bryan Ferry, Jo Jo Gunne, Boko Haram, Bryan Ferry, Jasmine Revolution, Battle of Iwo Jima, Battle of Anzio, Kasserine Pass, UFO, Elmer K. Hootenstein,
TODAY IN HISTORY, FRIDAY FEBRUARY 19, 2021
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Friday, February 19, 2021:
[i] We promoted the music of the great California rock band, Spirit- and the music of its members- beginning on Monday, 18-June-2012 through Friday, 10-August-2012. We hope you will seek this band out and add it to your growing collection of top-quality rock music. This included the music of Jo Jo Gunne.
[ii] Not sure when we present this Canadian rock band, Loverboy, but we sure as heck hope we do sometime within the next decade because- say what you will about them- they are as exciting today as they were back in the 1980s. Please remain vigilant for the day that we do.
[iii] Not exactly sure when we will begin promoting the music of Black Sabbath but when we do we will definitely follow them with AC/DC, the wild and wooly and definitely demonic Australian rock band.
[iv] We expect to do the music of Jethro Tull, Wild Turkey, Ian Anderson, and Paris sometime in the next 5-6 years. We hope you will still be with us.
[v] We began promoting the music of not only Traffic but also the Spencer Davis Group, Steve Winwood, Chris Wood, Jim Capaldi, and Dave Mason. The presentation commenced on Monday, 30-November-2015 through Sunday, 20-March-2016. This offering also included Blind Faith. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[vi] The music of this famed British band, Family as well as the spin-off group, Streetwalkers, appeared on Tuesday, 08-October-2013 through Thursday, 31-October-2013. Sadly, at the time, we failed to promote the music of both Axis Point as well as Roger Chapman’s solo catalog so we hope to correct those mistakes sometime within the next five years.
[vii] We began celebrating the music of Wishbone Ash beginning on Sunday, October 28, 2018 and continued it through Sunday, January 06, 2019. From there, we covered the music of Martin Turner’s Wishbone Ash beginning on January 07, 2019 through Sunday, January 13, 2019. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection of the BEST rock-and-roll music. You will be glad you did.
[viii] We first began offering the music of Fleetwood Mac on Monday, 03-January-2011 through Thursday, 27-January-2011. On Tuesday, 18-January-2011, we promoted the album, “Rumours.” Please seek their music out by checking posts on those corresponding dates. We thank you.
[ix] We look forward to sharing the music of AC/DC sometime within the next five years. Remain vigilant for the day when we do.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE WELCOME ALL OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TO THE NEW AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS.COM WHERE SCUM SUCH AS SUNDAR PICHAI CANNOT DRIVE A DAGGER INTO ONE’S NECK. PLEASE, SEND ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO VISIT US HERE AS THIS IS WHERE YOU GET THE UNVARNISHED TRUTH AND NOT THE ‘TRUTH’ COMMUNIST CHINA AND ITS LACKEYS WANT YOU TO HEAR