TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
47. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2021:
DAY TWENTY-EIGHT OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
Shrove Tuesday/Mardi Gras (Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, and Mississippi); Elizabeth Peratrovich Day (Alaska)
Vice President Henry Wilson; Senator Jon Ossoff; the Beatles, the Ohio Players featuring Vincent “Vinny Wu” Thomas, and Sonny & Cher featuring Sonny Bono:
- 374 Monday: The ninth recorded perihelion passing of Haley’s Comet by the Earth occurs on this date.
- 600 Wednesday: Pope Gregory the Great says that “God bless you” is the correct response to a sneeze.
- 1741 Tuesday: Benjamin Franklin’s General Magazine begins publication on today’s date.
- 1804 Wednesday: Lieutenant Stephen Decatur led a successful raid into Tripoli Harbor to burn the U.S. Navy frigate USS Philadelphia, which had fallen into the hands of the Barbary Pirates.
- 1812 Saturday: Future Republican 18th Vice President of the United States (served 1873-1875)—Henry Wilson—is born on this date in Farmington, N.H. A future Republican, he would serve under President Ulysses S. Grant from 03-04-1873 until his death in office on 11-22-1875; he was age 63.
- 1840 Saturday: American Charles Wilkes discovers the Shackleton Ice Shelf in Antarctica.
- 1857 Sunday: In Washington, DC, founding members incorporated the National Deaf-Mute College on this date, which made it the world’s first school for advanced education of the deaf. Later, college officials renamed the school the Gallaudet College.
- 1858 Monday: William Vandenburg and James Harvey patented the first ironing board on this date.
- 1862 Saturday: The Civil War Battle of Fort Donnellson in Tennessee ended as some 12,000 Confederate soldiers surrendered; Union General Ulysses S. Grant’s victory earned him the nickname of “Unconditional Surrender Grant.”
- 1868 Saturday: The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks organized in New York City on this date.
- 1883 Thursday: “Ladies Home Journal” commenced publication on this date.
- 1913 Sunday: President William Howard Taft agrees not to interfere in Mexico’s ongoing problems.
- 1914 Monday: The first airplane flight between San Francisco and Los Angeles, California, occurred on this date.
- 1916 Wednesday: Russian troops conquer the Ottoman Turkish city of Erzurum during World War I.
- 1917 Friday: For the first time in 400 years, a synagogue opens in the Spanish capital of Madrid.
- 1923 Friday: The burial chamber of King Tutankhamen’s recently unearthed tomb was unsealed in Egypt by English archaeologist Howard Carter.
- 1932 Tuesday: James E. Markham received a patent on this date for the first fruit-bearing tree to receive one. His patent was for a peach tree that ripened later than other similar trees.
- 1934 Friday: The Austrian Civil War ends with the defeat of the Social Democrats and the Republican Schutzbund.
- 1935 Saturday: Future rock star and California Congressman Sonny Bono[i] is born in Detroit, Michigan, on this date.
- 1937 Tuesday: Dr. Wallace H. Carothers, a research chemist for Du Pont who had invented nylon, received a patent for the synthetic fiber.
- 1938 Wednesday: The U.S. Congress authorized the U.S. Federal Crop Insurance program on this date.
- 1942 Monday: German U-Boats assault the Dutch oil refinery on the island of Aruba in the Caribbean Sea. Elsewhere, east of Sumatra on the Indonesian island of Bangka, Imperial Japanese troops commit a war crime, shooting down 21 Australian military nurses in cold blood.
- 1943 Tuesday: A German student group opposed to Adolf Hitler and the Nazis, the White Rose, leaves the following message on a Munich façade: “Out with Hitler! Long live freedom!” On February 18, its leaders undergo arrest and on the 22nd of the month, meet their end at the hands of the Gestapo and a guillotine. Meanwhile, on the Eastern Front, after heavy fighting, the Red Army recaptures the city of Kharkov.
- 1944 Wednesday: Fighting around the Anzio beach head intensifies as the Germans numbering 125,000 panzer troops pour down the Albano-Anzio Road with troops of the famed Panzer Lehr. The brunt of the attack falls on the U.S. 45th Infantry Division who expend all artillery ammunition to repel the assault. The Allies call in airstrikes and naval gunfire from offshore and are able to repel the blitz on their frontlines.
- 1944 Wednesday A: On the Eastern Front as fighting continues between German and Soviet troops near Cherkassy around Korsun, Field Marshal von Manstein concludes that relieving the trapped German forces is nearly impossible so a plan is made to begin a breakout the next day one hour before midnight and race for Hill 239 around Dzurzhentsy.
- 1945 Friday: American troops landed on the island of Corregidor in the Philippines during World War II. Meanwhile, Venezuela declares war on Germany.
- 1948 Monday: NBC TV began airing its first nightly newscast, “The Camel Newsreel Theatre,” which consisted of Fox Movietone newsreels.
- 1951 Friday: The city of New York passes a law prohibiting racism in providing low-income housing to those needing it.
- 1958 Sunday: William Vandenberg and James Harvey received a patent for the first ironing board.
- 1959 Monday: Fidel Castro became premier of Cuba a month and a half after the overthrow of Fulgencio Batista.
- 1960 Tuesday: The U.S.S. Triton commenced the first circumnavigation of the globe under water on this date. The submarine completed the trip on May 10.
- 1961 Thursday: The United States launched the Explorer 9 satellite.
- 1964 Sunday: The Beatles[ii] make their second appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show.
- 1968 Friday: The nation’s first “911 emergency telephone system” underwent inauguration in Haleyville, Alabama, as the speaker of the Alabama House, Rankin Fite, placed a call from the mayor’s office in City Hall to a red telephone at the police station that U.S. Representative Tom Bevell answered.
- 1970 Monday: In the fifth round, heavyweight Joe Frazier knocks out Jimmy Ellis to win the heavyweight boxing title.
- 1977 Wednesday: Janani Luwum, the Anglican archbishop of Uganda, and two other men were killed in what Ugandan authorities said was an automobile accident.
- 1987 Monday: John Demjanjuk went on trial in Jerusalem accused of being “Ivan the Terrible,” a guard at the Nazi-run Treblinka Concentration Camp (Demjanjuk was convicted but the conviction ended up being overturned by the Israeli Supreme Court). Meanwhile, in Atlanta, Georgia, future U.S. Senator Jon Ossoff is born. He would enter the world’s greatest deliberative body on January 20, 2021.
- 1988 Tuesday: A man obsessed with a co-worker who was wounded in the attack shot seven people to death during an office rampage in Sunnyvale, California, the shooter, Richard Farley, sits on death row.
- 1989 Thursday: Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, and North Yemen form a common market. Meanwhile, investigators in Lockerbie, Scotland, announced that a bomb hidden inside a radio-cassette player was the reason that Pan Am Flight 103 exploded in midair the previous December. All 259 people aboard the plane and another 11 on the ground perished in the terrorist attack later traced to Moammar Gaddafi in Libya.
- 1991 Saturday: Tonya Harding wins the U.S. Female Skating Championship on this date.
- 1992 Sunday: The Los Angeles Lakers retire Magic Johnson’s #32 jersey.
- 1994 Wednesday: More than 200 people lost their lives when a powerful earthquake shook Indonesia’s Sumatra Island.
- 1996 Friday: Eleven people were killed in a fiery collision between an Amtrak passenger train and a Maryland commuter train in Silver Springs, Maryland.
- 1997 Sunday: At age 25, Jeff Gordon becomes the youngest person to win a Daytona 500 race.
- 1998 Monday: A China Airlines Airbus A300-600R trying to land in fog near Taipei, Taiwan, crashed killing all 196 people on board, plus six on the ground.
- 1999 Tuesday: O.J. Simpson’s 1968 Heisman Trophy hits the auction block for which an individual pay $230,000; this and other trophies of the former football player go towards a $33.5 million civil judgment against Simpson for the deaths of his former wife, Nicole Simpson Brown, and Ron Goldman. Meanwhile, testimony began in the Jasper, Texas, trial of John William King. The district attorney charged the scumbag with the gruesome dragging death of James Byrd, Jr., a black male. The jury later convicted the loser and sentenced him to DEATH.
- 2001 Friday: The United States and Britain stage air strikes against radar stations and air defense command centers in Iraq. Meanwhile, President George W. Bush met with Mexican President Vicente Fox (a man in bed with narcoterrorists) on the first foreign trip of Bush’s presidency. Elsewhere, Dr. William H. Masters who with his partner and later wife Virginia Johnson, pioneered research in the field of human sexuality, died in Tucson, Arizona, at age 85.
- 2002 Saturday: The operator of a crematory in Noble, Ga., underwent arrest after investigators discovered dozens of corpses stacked in storage sheds and scattered throughout the surrounding woods.
- 2003 Sunday: More than 100,000 people demonstrated in the streets of San Francisco- gay capital of the world- to protest a possible U.S. invasion of Iraq.
- 2004 Monday: John Kerry launched a full-throttle attack on President George W. Bush’s economic policies, ignoring his Democratic rivals on the eve of the Wisconsin primary. Elsewhere, the Walt Disney Co. rejected a takeover bid by Comcast Corporation. Finally, soul singer Doris Troy, 67, died in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- 2005 Wednesday: The Kyoto global warming pact went into effect in 140 nations. We now know—thanks to leaked emails from the East Anglia University in the United Kingdom—that the ‘science[iii]’ is little more than phony science aimed at curbing capitalism around the world. Elsewhere, the NHL announced the cancellation of the 2004-2005 season due to a labor dispute. This event was the first time a major sports league in North America lost an entire season thanks to a labor dispute.
- 2008 Saturday: Longtime member of the Ohio Players[iv]— Vincent “Venny Wu” Thomas—lost his battle with cancer on this date.
- 2009 Monday: Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton arrived in Tokyo to begin her first trip abroad as President Barack Hussein Obama’s chief diplomat. (Keep your friends close and your enemies closer).
- 2011 Wednesday: Under pressure from conservationists such as Green Peace and diplomats from around the world, the Japanese whaling fleet leaves the Antarctic for home.
- 2013 Saturday: In Moscow, the G20 focuses on the so-called, “Currency Wars” going on in various parts of the world.
- 2015 Monday: A federal judge issued an order, which halts an executive order issued by President Barack Obama[v] that allows 5 million illegal immigrants to remain in the country. Obama, however, has plans to overcome the hurdle later in the year. Elsewhere, in the fight against ISIS in Libya, Egyptian warplanes hammer targets in eastern Libya. Light ‘em up!
- 2016 Tuesday: Former French President Nikolas Sarkozy faces charges for having misused campaign funds. Meanwhile, the U.S. and communist Cuba sign an agreement to permit air travel between the two countries for the first time in half-a-century.
- 2017 Thursday: In Baghdad, ISIS claims responsibility for the third attack in three days, a bombing in the Bayaa neighborhood that murders at least 48 people and wounds countless more. Meanwhile, as President Donald J. Trump continues his Cabinet formation, he chooses Florida International University College of Law Dean Alex Acosta to serve as his secretary of the Labor Department. Meanwhile, in the U.S. Senate, the august body confirms by a vote of 51-49 Mick Mulvaney to head the Office of Management and Budget.
- 2018 Friday: In the wake of massive anti-government protests, Ethiopia declares a state of emergency. Light ‘em up. Elsewhere, in Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller’s investigation into Trump-Russia collusion continues, Steve Bannon- strategist for Donald J. Trump- is called before the tribunal to answer questions for the inquisitors. Democrats pin their hopes on this show trial BS as a means of getting their enemy out of office and into prison. As the farce continues, 13 Russian nationals from the Internet Research Agency undergo indictment by the Mueller team for supposedly interfering in the 2016 Presidential Election.
- 2019 Saturday: India’s new high-speed train breaks down on its inaugural run, its return trip to New Delhi. Elsewhere, Heather Nauert, spokesperson for the U.S. Department of State withdraws from consideration to become the next U.S. ambassador to the United Nations. Meanwhile, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un announces that he will be arriving in Hanoi, Vietnam, for the upcoming second summit between Kim and President Donald J. Trump. Finally, Boko Haram thugs attack civilians in Maiduguri, Nigeria, killing at least people via suicide bombers and wounding numerous others. The ‘so-called religion of peace’ strikes yet again.[vi]
- 2020 Sunday: Members of the so-called ‘religion of peace’- Islam- strike again, this time in Pansi, Burkina Faso, when gunmen storm a church, lighting up the church killing at least 24 people and wounding loads of others. WTF is wrong with these people? Elsewhere, COVID-19, aka the Chi-Vi, continues running amok around the world with 71,000 reported cases globally. However, after fierce efforts to help passengers aboard cruise ships, many are finally repatriated to their home countries. Meanwhile, 1,100-plus former Department of Justice employees call on Attorney-General William “Bill” Barr to resign. This BS arose after AG Barr asked the Justice Department to reconsider the sentence being imposed on President Trump’s friend, Roger Stone. It was unfair, people, for a man his age with no prior convictions.
- 2021 Tuesday: Day 28 of the Biden Regime: the first disturbing thing we learned today is that Joe Biden is not the person speaking with foreign leaders but his ‘vice president,’ Ms. Kamala Harris. What does this tell us? Something is not right with the ‘46th president.’ Speaking of Old Joe, now that the impeachment trial has ended, the Democrats are going to pivot back and begin working on the ‘Biden agenda.’ Goody for us. Next, the ‘Biden administration’ is in talks with Amazon.com to obtain help in rolling out the Chinese Virus vaccine. From before the election, Joe said he ‘had a plan.’ So far, no plan is evident anywhere. Something else he promised today via his mouthpiece Jen “Circle Back” Psaki is that protections for forbearance and foreclosure protections are to continue for those harmed by the Wuhan Virus pandemic.
- 2021 Tuesday A: In Washington, D.C., Capitol Hill police officers a vote of NO confidence for their current leaders. Nancy Pelosi should be among the no confidence vote; after all, we alleged she had a BIG HAND in what happened on January 6, 2021. Next, Senator Tom Cotton says that it’s ‘time to send troops guarding the Capitol home.’ Meanwhile, Senator Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, says the “Capitol Hill riot was NOT an armed insurrection,” which is simply was not. The people did not carry firearms and other weapons- other than the Antifa and Black Lives Matter infiltrators- no matter how much liberal news media and squalling Democrats claim it was. Meanwhile, Louisiana Congressman Bennie Thompson, Democrat, debuted a portion of the Democratic strategy to continue pursuing Donald Trump. This POS filed a lawsuit against Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani for ‘instigating the January 6, 2021 mob action at the capital.
- 2021 Tuesday B: A Los Angeles County supervisor announces that schools be reopened this week as COVID-19 cases have miraculously gone down. Meanwhile, numerous governors across the nation have signed a letter to Joe Biden demanding he fix the botched rollout of the coronavirus vaccine. States want to reopen NOW. Next, beleaguered New York Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo still won’t apologize for the more than 9,000 deaths he caused in the Empire State nor will apologize for hiding data showing the true figures of all the people HE killed in nursing homes. You see, patients that tested positive for the Panda Pandemic and were removed to the hospital were then returned to the very same nursing home where they then infected everyone else, many of whom died. We believe this was purposeful, to eliminate what the Nazis called ‘useless eaters,’ people who absorbed the state’s resources without giving anything back in return. Civilized countries do not behave this way but left-wing morons sure the hell do. Cuomo should be in an orange jumpsuit pounding away at rocks.
- 2021 Tuesday C: Former Utah Congressman Jason Chaffetz, Republican, says he is considering primarying Senator Mitt Romney in 2024. We sure the heck hope the state finds a way to remove the Trump-hating POS. Next, Texas State Senator Paul Bettencourt, 7th State Senate District, says, “Texas is going to remain RED.” Elsewhere, the GOP of Maine is considering censuring Senator Susan Collins for voting to impeach former President Donald J. Trump. Meanwhile, the Biden White House says it supports Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi’s plan to launch a 9-11-style commission to ‘investigate the TRUTH behind the January 6, 2021 Capitol Hill Riots. Finally, former Senator David Perdue, R-GA, files the paperwork to challenge Senator Raphael Warnock in 2022 and get his old seat back.
- 2021 Tuesday D: Iran denies any responsibility for the rocket attack in Iraq the day before, one that killed a private contractor and wounded a U.S. servicemember. Meanwhile, a North Korean manages to cross through the DMZ separating his country and the neighboring South Korea. They believe him to be a defector. We feel badly for his family in the North. Elsewhere, White House Press Secretary Jen “Circle Back” Psaki says, ‘Joe Biden is going to ‘recalibrate U.S. relations with Saudi Arabia and that Old Joe will- at some point- call Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, to see what’s up, dog?’
- 2021 Tuesday E: Here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 109,463,210 confirmed cases, +395,652, 2,416,661, confirmed deaths, +11,115, and 61,541,518 confirmed recoveries, +246,066. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 28,014,875 confirmed cases, up 75,283 from yesterday’s reporting, 492,385 confirmed deaths, UP 1,723, and 11,166,500 confirmed recoveries with NO UPDATES NOW in at least three weeks now (this number no longer even shows up). This tells us the Biden administration no longer wants them reported. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 162,525 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE U.S. Joe, YOU claimed you had a plan to defeat the lab-engineered Panda Pandemic, what the hell are YOU going to do about it- sit on your ass playing pattycake with your grandchildren and blame everything on Donald Trump.
- 2021 Tuesday F: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,490,585 confirmed cases, 47,141 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 27,606 confirmed cases, 426 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 331,305 confirmed cases, 4,739 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other state: Massachusetts: currently, they have 560,576 confirmed cases, 15,567 confirmed deaths but NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Amazing how very few states in the country report their recovery numbers. Ask yourselves, WHY? What purpose does it serve to provide case numbers, numbers of fatalities but nary a number of folks who have beat this vile Chi-Com virus. What’s up with that?
- 2021 Tuesday G: Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 734,575 confirmed cases, 5,441 confirmed deaths, and 673,908 confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other country- Spain: they have 3,096,343 confirmed cases of the Beijing Bug, 65,979 confirmed deaths, and NO mention of confirmed recoveries. We will say this: the primary purpose of the Chi-Vi was to remove the threat of Trump- the Chi-Coms accomplished that goal. The secondary goal (or so we believe) is to ‘cleanse the world’ of the old, the infirm, the sick, and the mentally disabled. Anyone else who died from this Wuhan Institute of Virology lab-engineered virus is just collateral damage. Shame on the Chi-Coms!
- 2021 Tuesday H: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 31,522.75 UP 64.35 points (+0.020%). Next, the NASDAQ: 14,047.40, DOWN 47.98 points (-0.34%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,932.59, DOWN 2.24 points (-0.57%). The price of GOLD is $1,791.20 per troy oz., -7.80 (-0.43%) while the price of SILVER is $27.30 per troy ounce, -0.03 (-0.11%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,269.40 per troy oz, -10.20 (-0.80%) while the price of COPPER is $3.83 per pound, -0.00 (-0.07%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,388.20 per troy oz, +5.60 (+0.24%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $59.78 per barrel, -0.27 (-0.45%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.45 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.83 euros and in Iranian Rial equals 42,000.00 (same as last week). That’s what a terrorism-based economy gets you. Next, here is the conversion for one U.S. dollar and Bitcoin: 0.000020. In other economic news, thanks to the Chi-Coms, airline passengers in the U.S. dropped by 20-percent in 2020.
- 2021 Tuesday E: Burmese police (military thugs) charge imprisoned democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi with a ‘good one.’ They have accused her of violating the country’s natural-disaster management law, previously used against people who violated coronavirus restrictions. The military who detained Suu Kyi on February 1, already faces charges for illegally importing walkie-talkies and could hold her indefinitely in prison sans charges. Protesters in the country continue defying the military and demand her release.
- 2021 Tuesday F: In Texas, winter storm conditions are trashing the Lone Star state what with 4 million Texans in the dark due to crumbling windmills and solar farms, neither of which are able to produce energy in a freak winter storm like this one that snow piled up across the state. Rotating blackouts (welcome to California) make matters even worse and at present, at least 10 people have died in the insane wintry conditions. In Washington, D.C., Joe Biden has issued a disaster declaration so FEMA can mobilize and begin providing citizens of the state with the life-saving aid they need. Maybe the winter storms will stop the illegal alien invasion along the border with Mexico.
- 2021 Tuesday G: The U.S. urges the Iranian-backed Houthi rebels to stop conducting cross-border raids into Saudi Arabia and to stop drone attacks on Saudi infrastructure and civilians and to join in U.S.-backed peace talks to bring peace to the region. However, since Secretary of State Anthony Blinken removed the Houthis from the list of terrorist groups, the jihadist Shiite group has stepped up attacks on Saudi Arabia. You know, we should sell some neutron bombs to the Saudis and permit them to do what they must do: eliminate this terrorist threat. In other exciting news, the Office of the 45th President put out a lengthy statement in which, he slams- rightfully so- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell for being the lowlife POS that he is.
- 2021 Tuesday H: The Massachusetts Climate ‘Czar’ David Ismay resigned today after video of him holding a Zoom call with similar bozos in Vermont surfaced. Apparently, Mr. Ismay believes that ‘seniors on fixed income, average citizens, and privately owned cars for energy usage and CO2 emissions’ and went onto say that average citizens and seniors would have to suffer in order to reach the draconian Green New Deal goals imposed on this people of this once prosperous New England state. Once again, we see the insensitivity of liberals and RINOs who could care less about average folks and the vulnerable among us so long as they continue pushing this self-enrichment scheme not just in our country but around the world. Look at flipping Texas, folks, home of massive quantities of domestic energy yet people, their pets, and livestock are freezing in this arctic chill that is trashing the Midwest all because they put far too much emphasis on RENEWABLE sources of energy which are half-assed at best. It’s time to throw the Green New Deal and every a—hole connected to it out of office and into the dumpster of snake oil salespersons.
- 2021 Tuesday I: Here are the numbers for tonight’s Mega Millions Draw #1634 with a $96 million on the line: 01, 36, 44, 54, 66, and Mega 10. Out of 77,861 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but NO mega for a prize of $134,768.
- 2021 Tuesday J: In the final news for the evening, Governor Gavin Newsom of California is allowing mail-in ballots to EVERY California voter for 2021. The question is, WHY would the soon-to-be-former governor do this? Because he is going to lose his seat. However, we will say this: IF Newsom somehow survives the recall election- NO one will ever have to doubt that the 2020 Elections were indeed stolen, in the presidential election and the Senate seats in Georgia and the one in Michigan. This will be rock-solid proof that the ONLY reason WHY anyone would resort to mail-in ballots is because they are going to steal an election. What are you going to do, Governor Newsom? Are you going to prove that Democrats and RINOs manipulate and steal elections or are you going to go down like a man?
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0376 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Yuccas Glow.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Still fighting to remain an integral part of the rock world, UFO was touring around the world in support of “High Stakes and Dangerous Men,” and following a stop in Tokyo, the band released this superb live recording: “Live in Tokyo 1992” on July 21, 1992. The lineup that recorded the aforementioned studio album- Phil Mogg (vocals), the return of Pete Way (bass), Laurence Archer (guitars/backing vocals), Clive Edwards (drums), and famed session and Rainbow and Ozzie Osbourne keyboardist Don Airey- and man, what a lineup they were. People whine and moan, ‘there’s no Michael Schenker, there’s no Paul Chapman which is true but there is Lawrence Archer and this guy can rock. In a world in which great rock guitarists are as difficult to find as are top-rank NFL quarterbacks, this guy is pretty doggone good. We hope you will seek this album out and consider making it a part of your morning rock list- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-16-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 4,544.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, The Ohio Players, Vincent “Venny Wu” Thomas, The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show, Vice President Henry Wilson, Sonny & Cher featuring Sonny Bono, Just the Facts, Roxy Music, Barack Obama, Illegal Aliens, Kyoto Global Warming Pact, U.S. Senator John Ossoff, Jon Ossoff, Battle of Anzio, Cherkassy Pocket, UFO, Elmer K. Hootenstein,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY FEBRUARY 16, 2021
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, February 15, 2021:
[i] At some point, we will do the music of the Mamas and the Papas the same time we do the music of Sonny & Cher. We hope you will continue awaiting that glorious day.
[ii] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[iii] This is a HOKEY pseudo-science, much like palm-reading and tarot cards to forecast the future. The Sun is the prime driver of climate change across our Solar System, no matter what that crackpot loony tunes, pot-smoking loser, Bill Nye the ‘Science Guy’ claims. Climate on all nine planets (yes, Pluto is a planet) is driven by or the lack of solar flares, sunspots, and solar winds. Do not allow leftist scumbags to terrorize you into believing something that simply that is impossible for humanity to cause. Consider this: in the previous century, s-o-o-o many bombs were dropped, so many artillery shells rained down upon humanity, and so many nuclear weapons tests below ground, at ground level, in the atmosphere, and in the oceans occurred and yet, here we are. Next time some loser attempts to frighten you into surrendering all of your liberties to ‘save the planet,’ tell them to go suck an un-circumcised schlong and to shut the f**k up. You will feel much better.
[iv] We look forward to doing the music of this famed funk-rock band. The Ohio Players are amazing
[v] Many people believe that President Barack Hussein Obama deserves an asterisk after his name in the history books seeing as how he never cleared up the matter of his birthplace. Yes, he did present a birth certificate of sorts but many contend it was a forgery and that he should be removed completely from the history books of the United States.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE WELCOME ALL OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TO THE NEW AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS.COM WHERE SCUM SUCH AS SUNDAR PICHAI CANNOT DRIVE A DAGGER INTO ONE’S NECK. PLEASE, SEND ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO VISIT US HERE AS THIS IS WHERE YOU GET THE UNVARNISHED TRUTH AND NOT THE ‘TRUTH’ COMMUNIST CHINA AND ITS LACKEYS WANT YOU TO HEAR