TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
43. TODAY IN HISTORY—FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2021:
DAY TWENTY-FOUR OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION
Lincoln’s Birthday in Connecticut, Illinois, Missouri, and New York
President Abraham Lincoln; Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh; U.S. Secretary of War Robert P. Patterson; the Doobie Brothers featuring Michael McDonald, the Doors featuring Ray Manzarek, Genesis featuring Steve Hackett, Pablo Cruise featuring Cory Lerios, the Rolling Stones featuring Mick Jagger and Keith Richard with Marianne Faithful, Thin Lizzy featuring Brian Robertson, and Three Dog Night featuring Joe Schermie:
- 1111 Monday: German King Henry V arrives at St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome for an audience with the Pope.
- 1130 Thursday: Fellow cardinals elect Pope Innocent II as their new leader of the Catholic Church.
- 1502 Sunday: Vasco da Gama sets sail from Lisbon, Portugal, bound for India on his second trip.
- 1554 Tuesday: After being condemned for high treason, Lady Jane Gray, who had claimed the throne of England for nine days, and her husband, Guildford Dudley, underwent beheading.
- 1733 Tuesday: English colonist James Oglethorpe founded the city of Savannah, Georgia, on this date.
- 1793 Sunday: The first U.S. fugitive slave law is passed; it affects all territories and requires the return of all slaves to their owners.
- 1809 Saturday: Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the United States, was born in present-day Larue County, Kentucky at Sinking Spring Farm. A Republican, he would enter the White House on 03-04-1861 and remained there until his assassination on April 15, 1865.
- 1818 Wednesday: Chile officially proclaimed its independence, more than seven years after initially renouncing Spanish rule.
- 1825 Friday: The Creek Indians sign their treaty with the U.S. federal government; in it, they agree to turn over all territories in Georgia and then agree to begin migrating west by September 01, 1826.
- 1861 Monday: Arkansas troops seize a federal munition s depot from Union troops at Napoleon, Arkansas.
- 1870 Friday: In the Utah Territory, women gained the right to vote.
- 1876 Friday: Al Spalding opens his first sporting goods shop.
- 1878 Monday: Frederick W. Thayer patented the baseball catcher’s mask on this date.
- 1879 Tuesday: The first artificial ice rink opened in North America on this date. It was at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
- 1891 Wednesday: In Glen Falls, N.Y., the future 55th U.S. Secretary of War Robert P. Patterson was born on this date. A Republican, he would serve under President Harry S. Truman from 09-27-1945 to 07-18-1947.
- 1892 Thursday: In the United States, President Abraham Lincoln’s birthday became a national holiday through declaration.
- 1907 Tuesday: A collision between the steamer Larchmont and a schooler resulted in the death of more than 300 people. The tragedy occurred off New England’s Block Island.
- 1909 Friday: The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, the NAACP, was founded.
- 1912 Monday: Pu Yi, the last emperor of China, abdicated, marking the end of the Qing Dynasty. This led to the establishment of the Republic of China.
- 1914 Thursday: The cornerstone for the Lincoln Memorial was laid in Washington, D.C., a year to the day after groundbreaking.
- 1915 Friday: The builders of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC, laid the cornerstone on this date.
- 1918 Tuesday: To conserve coal, the City of New York shut down all theaters.
- 1921 Saturday: Soviet troops invade the neighboring country of Georgia.
- 1924 Tuesday: George Gershwin’s “Rhapsody in Blue” premiered in New York. Meanwhile, President Calvin Coolidge made the first presidential political speech on radio.
- 1934 Monday: The Export-Import Bank underwent incorporation on this date.
- 1938 Saturday: During the Anschluss, German troops begin entering neighboring Austria.
- 1939 Sunday: Ray Manzarek, future keyboardist with the Los Angeles rock group, the Doors[i], was born on this date.
- 1940 Monday: The radio play, “The Adventures of Superman” debuted with Bud Collyer as the “Man of Steel.”
- 1941 Wednesday: In Dayton, Ohio, future heavyweight boxing contender Ron Lyle is born. Over the course of his professional record, he would amass a record of 51 fights, 43 wins (31 KOS) 7 losses, and 1 draw. Meanwhile, Benito Mussolini- leader of Fascist Italy- confers with his counterpart Generalissimo Francisco Franco, aka El Caudillo of Fascist Spain, in which over the course of the next two days, the Italian dictator tried to encourage the Spaniards to enter the war on the side of the Axis. Spain, having just come out of a very violent and bloody civil war said it could not enter the conflict at this time.
- 1942 Thursday: Nazi Germany holds a state funeral for Fritz Todt, minister of armaments and ammunition, killed in a plane crash near the Wolf’s Lair in Rastenburg. Adolf Hitler gives the oration. Elsewhere in the Mediterranean Theater, German warplanes begin bombing the British naval base in Malta.
- 1944 Saturday: Republican Wendell Willkie enters the race for the GOP nomination for president. Elsewhere, on the Eastern Front, as the Russians continue trying to strangle the Germans in the Cherkassy Pocket, the German Third Panzer Corps is fighting to reach Korsun where it hopes to open a breach through which the trapped Germans can begin a fighting withdrawal. Fighting is tough and progress is slow.
- 1946 Tuesday: Joe Schermie—future bassist with the rock band, Three Dog Night[ii], 1968-73, is born on this date in Madison, Wisconsin.
- 1949 Saturday: In Quito, Ecuador, a panic breaks out after “The War of the Worlds” plays on the radio.
- 1950 Sunday: Steve Hackett—future lead guitarist with Genesis[iii] 1970-1977—was born in in Pimlico, London, England on this date. Meanwhile, future keyboardist/vocalist with the rock band, Pablo Cruise[iv]—Cory Lerios—is born on this date in Palo Alto, California.
- 1952 Tuesday: Future keyboardist/vocalist with Steely Dan[v], the Doobie Brothers[vi], and others as well as a solo artist—Michael McDonald—is born in St. Louis, Mo., on this date. Elsewhere, future member of the Anglo-Irish rock band Thin Lizzy- Brian Robertson (guitars/vocals)- is born in Clarkston, Scotland, on this date.
- 1955 Saturday: President Dwight D. Eisenhower sends the first U.S. military advisors to Vietnam.
- 1958 Wednesday: The Boston Celtics’ center Bill Russell grabs 41 rebounds to beat the Syracuse Nationals by a score of 119-101.
- 1959 Thursday: The redesigned Lincoln Penney—with an image of the Lincoln Memorial replacing two ears of wheat on the reverse side—went into circulation.
- 1960 Friday: During a border clash, the Chinese army kills 12 Indian soldiers.
- 1961 Sunday: The Boston Celtics’ center Bill Russell grabs 40 rebounds to beat the Philadelphia Warriors by a score of 136-125.
- 1963 Tuesday: A Northwest Orient Airlines Boeing 720 broke up during severe turbulence and crashed into the Florida Everglades, killing all 43 people aboard the aircraft.
- 1965 Friday: Future 114th Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh- appointed to the bench by President Donald J. Trump in 2018- is born in Washington, DC, on this date.
- 1967 Sunday: Rolling Stones[vii] Keith Richard and Mick Jagger and Jagger’s girlfriend, Marianne Faithful was busted for possession of drugs.
- 1971 Friday: James Cash Penney, aka J.C. Penney, died at the age of 95 on this date. In memoriam of their founder, all Penney stores across the globe shut down for half-a-day.
- 1973 Monday: At the end of the Vietnam War, North Vietnam releases the first batch of U.S. POW’s in Operation Homecoming; the U.S. Air Force flew 116 of 456 to the Philippines on this date. Elsewhere, the State of Ohio went metric on this date becoming g the first in the United States to post metric distance signs.
- 1980 Tuesday: The FBI announced that about $5,800 of the $200,000 ransom paid to hijacker D.B. Cooper before he parachuted from a Northwest Orient jetliner in 1971 had been found by an 8-year-old boy on a riverbank of the Columbia River in Washington state.
- 1993 Friday: In Liverpool, England, two 10-year-old boys lured a 2-year-old boy, James Bulger, away from his mother while the couple was at a shopping mall. For some unknown reason, the two monsters beat him to death outside the mall.
- 1994 Saturday: In Oslo, Norway, art thieves steal the painting “The Scream,” painted by hometown hero, Edvard Munch.
- 1997 Wednesday: Fred Goldman, father of Ron Goldman, says he will settle for a signed confession from O.J. Simpson over the murder of his son, Ron, and his friend, Nicole Simpson Brown in lieu of the $20.5 million settlement.
- 1999 Friday: The U.S. Senate acquits President Bill Clinton of lying under oath and obstruction of justice in the Monica Lewinsky case.
- 2000 Saturday: Cartoonist Charles M. Schultz, the creator of “Peanuts,” dies at age 77.
- 2001 Monday: The space probe NEAR landed on the asteroid Eros. It was the first time that any craft had landed on a small space rock.
- 2002 Tuesday: Iran Air Tours Flight 956 crashes into a mountain in Iran, killing 119 people aboard it. Elsewhere, the trial of former Yugoslav President Slobodan Milošević begins at the United Nations war crimes tribunal in The Hague. Finally, Pakistan charged three men regarding the kidnapping of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl in Karachi. The thugs beheaded the journalist.
- 2004 Thursday: San Francisco begins issuing marriage licenses to homosexual customers. Meanwhile, Mattel announced that “Barbie” and “Ken” were breaking up. The dolls had ‘met’ on the set of their first television commercial together in 1961.
- 2008 Tuesday: The race for the White House continues. Illinois Senator Barack Obama wins the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia Democratic primaries which puts him in the lead over his closest rival, New York Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton. On the other side of the coin, Arizona Republican Senator John McCain, wins the GOP nominations in the same chunks of real estate. Republicans are not thrilled with Senator McCain; it is what it is. Elsewhere, Russia and the Ukraine settle a dispute over the debt owed by the latter to the former. The Ukraine owes money to Gazprom for deliveries of natural gas.
- 2011 Saturday: Anti-government protesters in Yemen call for President Ali Abdullah Saleh to step down from power; he ruled the country since 1978.
- 2012 Sunday: At the Grammy Awards, Adele[viii], a British singer, wins awards for the Song of the Year, Record of the Year and Album of the Year. Meanwhile, the Greek people go berserk as the government okays austerity measures. Portugal is having similar problems with 300,000 people taking to the streets in protest against their government.
- 2013 Tuesday: North Korea[ix] conducted its third underground nuclear test—the world needs to nuke these crazy bastards into submission!
- 2014 Wednesday: Twenty-eight years after Philippine dictator Ferdinand Marcos was ousted, the Philippine government recovers $29 million from Swiss accounts, bringing the total Marcos’ secret accounts now recovered and in government hands to $712 million. Meanwhile, Syrian government forces and their Hezbollah allies link up to launch an assault on the ISIS-held Yabrud.
- 2015 Thursday: Ukraine and Russia negotiate a ceasefire with the support of Germany[x] and France; the agreement calls for an end to fighting, removal of large artillery from the sites of conflict, and greater independence for eastern Ukraine. Meanwhile, the U.S. Senate confirms Ashton Carter as the 25th U.S. Secretary of Defense.
- 2016 Friday: To the delight of climate change scammers everywhere, Fiji becomes the first nation to ratify the UN climate deal[xi], the one signed in Paris in December 2015. Meanwhile, U.S. Secretary of State John F. Kerry announces that following a meeting of 17 foreign ministers from around the world in Munich, a ceasefire in Syria would be declared in one week, following the delivery of humanitarian supplies to the refugees huddling along the border with Turkey.
- 2017 Sunday: In Northern California, residents living around the Oroville Dam- 180,000- are ordered to immediately get the hell out as overflow from the spillways due to humongous rainfall threatens its stability and a possible collapse. Thankfully, the dam withstood the torrent of water. Elsewhere, the North Koreans fire an intercontinental ballistic missile into the Sea of Japan. Of course, this causes alarm around the region.
- 2018 Monday: Following widespread charges of allegations of sexual misconduct in Haiti and Chad, Oxfam deputy director Penny Laine Lawrence resigns the post of the British charity. She apologizes profusely. Great. Tell it to the victims. Meanwhile, trying to get things going, President Donald J. Trump sends his $4.4 trillion federal budget proposal for 2019 to the U.S. Congress. Meanwhile, the president meets with several governors and big city mayors so he can lay out his $1.5 trillion infrastructure bill to get the American people back to work and to repair and improve the crumbling infrastructure of the nation.
- 2019 Tuesday: After 200 hours of testimony in a federal courtroom, a jury finds Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman guilty of all 10 federal crimes with which, they charged him. Meanwhile, after a lengthy dispute with Greece, Macedonia changes its name to the Republic of Northern Macedonia. Elsewhere, much to the delight of Democrats in the United States, Venezuelan dictator Nicolas Maduro tells a BBC reporter that U.S. President Donald J. Trump is a white supremacist who is actively ‘warmongering’ against his country and says that the “Ku Klux Klan is running the White House.” Now where could this ignorant POS have gotten these comments? The Democratic Party and their allies in the Fake News Media? We’d lay our money on this!
- 2020 Wednesday: As the coronavirus outbreak continues to worsen around the planet, Tonga forbids four cruise ships from docking while in Cambodia, the government there says it’s okay for the MS Westerdam to disembark more than 2,000 after several other nations in the region turned the cruise ship away. Elsewhere, all manner of other nations are canceling all manner of events and happenings out of fear of the rapidly spreading Wuhan Flu. Elsewhere, Democratic 2020 presidential candidate and former governor of Massachusetts Deval Patrick suspends his brief campaign.
- 2021 Friday: Day 24 of the Biden Regime: the border policies of the Biden administration (or lack of them, we should say) are coming under increased fire as hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens are flowing north through Mexico and attempting to storm the southern border. NO one is checking the dregs of the Third World for the infamous Chi-Vi. Good going, ‘Usurper Joe!’ Speaking of the Biden regime, his family is coming under increased fire from people on all side of the aisle over his claims that family members will have no place within his administration when in fact, they are enriching themselves like gorging leeches on a floundering swimmer in the Amazon River. Speaking of Joe Biden, he is attempting to blame his predecessor for his inability to roll out vaccines with which to combat the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. You go, Joe, you go! Finally, Joe Biden announces he is going to permit in 25,000 refugees immediately (among whom we suspect will be foreign intelligence agents seeking to target U.S. citizens opposing their countries). Joe Biden also cuts off all emergency funding for the southern border wall.
- 2021 Friday A: Speaking of the Biden administration, a now capsizing Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, D-NY, is deflecting criticism of his murder of the ill, the infirm, the disabled, and the mentally ill in rest homes onto the back of the Biden crew. Wow. How quickly the maggots turn! Speaking of New York Democrats, Dems across the state are being hammered with the tragic loss of life their inept at best and criminal at worst policies have done to the citizens of the Empire State. Regarding the Chinese Virus, more than 8 million Americans slipped into poverty in the second half of last year thanks to the Wuhan Flu. “Pro-China Joe” said he had a plan- where is the plan, Joe?
- 2021 Friday B: The Trump defense team is blasting major holes in the House managers’ flawed arguments showing film clips the Democrats edited to make Trump appear a criminal by showing the films in their entirety as well as innumerable clips of Democrats talking about violence, threatening violence, joking about violence (man, Kamala’s laugh is worse than Hillary’s and that is pretty bad, folks), and guaranteeing violence. Republicans have met with the defense team in preparation for the devastation coming the way of the Democrats in the U.S. Senate today. We contend it’s going to be extremely difficult for the RINOs to vote to convict ex-President Trump just as it will for several Democrats whose allegiance is to the Constitution of the United States and not to Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi and “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer.
- 2021 Friday C: The People’s Republic of China bans BBC World News from within its borders. We thought you had nothing to hide, Chairman Xi? Meanwhile, Russia threatens to cut off ties with the European Union if they impose any additional economic sanctions upon the country over the arrest of Alexei Navalny and protesters favorable to him. That means natural gas supplies you get from the Russkies could be terminated. You probably miss Donald J. Trump by now, don’t you? Elsewhere, New Zealand announces plans to roll out vaccines for the Chi-Vi beginning next week. Finally, we learn today that the Biden regime’s energy policies favor foreign nations over the country he was supposedly elected to lead. First, loss of high-paying energy jobs to Canada and to China. Second, energy independence is thrown out the window in favor of importing oil from OPEC, Russia, Venezuela, and other places inimical to U.S. interests. Third and final, stifling U.S. energy production benefits Chairman Xi, Vladimir Putin, the Grand Ayatollah, Burisma, and Nicolas Maduro. Good going, Joe. Finally, “Pro-China Joe” is being blasted for repealing a Trump executive order that prohibited purchase of and installation of foreign energy equipment in the American power grid.
- 2021 Friday D: Arizona Senator Kyrsten Sinema, Democrat, signals she will oppose the Biden administration’s demand for a $15 per hour minimum wage. Meanwhile, in New Hampshire, a hand recount shows that in the 7th congressional district, a place in which, DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS MACHINES AND SMARTMATIC SOFTWARE WAS EMPLOYED, an average of 300 votes was deducted from every statewide or national Republican candidate and flipped to the Democrats. Yet, both of these disingenuous companies- Dominion and Smartmatic- swear there’s ‘nothing to see here.’ The entire 2020 election cycle is (ALLEGEDLY) marred by these two crap companies and their Democrat bosses. Elsewhere, the North Dakota Senate is considering a bill that prohibits trannys from participating in scholastic sports. (Note- Chef Elmer on Monday is going to make an argument that a third category of school sports should be created- Transsexual Sports. This would make both boys and girls competing in sports happy and it would acknowledge the greater increase of students who are confused about their sexual identity and who can then compete with one another fairly).
- 2021 Friday E: House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi in a fit of outrage would not permit Representative Claudia Tenney, Republican, who just won NY-22 House race by 109 votes having her family present. Congresswoman Tenney’s son, a recent graduate of Annapolis Naval Academy and in uniform was deemed a “RISK” by the senile head of the House. What a national embarrassment. The Speaker has National Guard units all over Washington, D.C., and yet, she won’t permit a uniformed member from entering the House? What a disgrace. Next, a House committee plans to give U.S. airlines $14 billion in COVID-19 relief aid. Meanwhile, dating app Bumble surges in its IPO in its first day of trading. Elsewhere, L’Oréal sales shoot up to hit $95 billion in Q4 2020 due to a 62-percent spike in online sales. Sales in the People’s Republic of (Communist) China saw an increase of 27-percent. Finally, a judge declines to issue both a new warrant and a jacked-up bail amount for patriot Kyle Rittenhouse, accused of murdering two Antifa thugs who were trying to murder him. A clear case of SELF DEFENSE.
- 2021 Friday F: Here are the numbers for the COVID-19 global pandemic, the planet first: 108,043,938 confirmed cases, +538,271, 2,377,988, confirmed deaths, +20,513, and 60,504,739 confirmed recoveries, +368,271. Next, here are the stats for the United States: 27,716,018 confirmed cases, up 176,801 from yesterday’s reporting, 483,695 confirmed deaths, UP 10,472, and 11,166,500 confirmed recoveries same as it’s been since ‘Pro-China Joe’ moved into the White House. NOTE- in the White House 24 DAYS, apparently the U.S. will NO longer report the number of recoveries. Shame on you, Chi-Com Joe. NOTE: SINCE JOE BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT ON JANUARY 20, 2021, THERE HAVE BEEN 154,300 CHI-VI DEATHS IN THE U.S. Fellow Americans, JOE BIDEN LIED AND PEOPLE HAVE DIED.
- 2021 Friday G: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,460,320 confirmed cases, 46,002 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 27,370 confirmed cases, 425 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 329,170 confirmed cases, 4,701 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of the United States: New Jersey- currently, they have 740,016 confirmed cases, 22,393 confirmed deaths, and no mention of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 718,746 confirmed cases, 5,304 confirmed deaths, and 651,522 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Friday H: For a laugh, let’s look at the Chi-Coms’ numbers- they say they have 89,748 cases, +14 from last week, 4,636 confirmed deaths (same as two weeks ago), and 84,292 confirmed recoveries, +825 from last week. This, of course, is ALL BULLS**T. When we had contacts in Hong Kong, they said ‘times the numbers by 100, 150, or 200 times and you would get a somewhat closer picture.’ Rodent-eating scum.
- 2021 Friday I: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 31,458.40, UP 27.70 points (+0.88%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,095.47, UP 69.70 points (+0.50%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,934.83, UP 18.45 points (+0.47%). We reiterate what we mentioned last week: markets are UP because they believe ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden is going to borrow TRILLIONS from the Chi-Coms. We still predict that by June 2021, the triple whammy of a $15 minimum wage, ongoing pandemic politics, skyrocketing energy and food prices, and massive illegal aliens numbers are going to tank the economy worse than 1929. Bad economic times are on the horizon because the economy cannot handle multiple hits of Chi-Vi, a jacked-up minimum wage that is going to cost American workers jobs while allowing employers to hire ILLEGAL ALIENS under the table and providing them NO Obamacare. It is going to be extremely ugly and we have a ‘president’ sitting around spanking the Toobin in the White House.
- 2021 Friday J: The price of GOLD is $1,823.20 per troy oz., -3.60 (-0.20%) while the price of SILVER is $27.33 per troy ounce, +0.28 (+1.04%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,256.38 per troy oz, +18.70 (+1.51%) while the price of COPPER is $3.80 per pound, +0.01 (+0.30%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,393.00 per troy oz, +39.50 (+1.68%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $59.73 per barrel, +0.26 (+0.44%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros while one-dollar U.S. = 6.45 Chi-Com yuan. One-dollar U.S. = 0.000021 Bitcoin. Next, one U.S. greenback = 73.52 Russian rubles. In contrast, one Washington dollar equals 3.75 Saudi Riyal.
- 2021 Friday K: Stick around for tonight’s Mega Millions Drawing #1633: 05, 14, 24, 25, 27, and Mega 14. Out of 74,680 winning tickets, the highest winner was ONE person who had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $2,881,341.
- 2021 Friday L: Senator Marsha Blackburn, R-TN, says she ‘hopes that Joe Biden understands that the Chi-Coms are not our friends.’ This after “Pro-China Joe” schmoozed with Xi Jinping on the Chi-Coms earlier in the week, reportedly for two hours. Who believes this? Next, Dr. Alan Dershowitz tells Newsmax TV that in regard to the bogus impeachment trial occurring in the U.S. Senate, i.e., the Stalinist Show Trial Extraordinaire, “Trump’s lawyers have won.” We concur. Trump’s lawyers are rating higher performance marks today as their video presentation blew the Democrats’ highly produced and doctored video clips- provided to them by ANTIFA, no less, look like the steaming pile of fecal matter that it is. We expect many of these Democrats are going to lose their seats in next year’s Mid-Term Elections. We will work to make it so.
- 2021 Friday M: Speaking of “Pro-China Joe” Biden, his State Department has scheduled a ‘racism is America’s number one national security threat.’ For God’s sake, because when things get better and people are moving on, you pull us all back into the cesspool and dirty everyone, black, white, brown, red, yellow, and every shade in between. Stop it already! Elsewhere, the voice in Joe Biden’s earpiece tells him that ‘governors and mayors need $350 billion in Xi Jinping Bat Flu relief’ as without it, dimwits such as Gavin Newsom, Andrew “Killer” Cuomo, Larry Hogan, and other Democrat and RINO putzes will go under and probably see their states flip from BLUE to RED. Finally, Jen Psaki says she suspended an aide for ‘one week sans pay’ for having told an inquiring White House reporter asking about his relationship with a fellow journalist. Apparently, aide T. J. Ducklo told the female reporter, “I will destroy you for asking this question.” When Psaki was asked whether the president knew about it or not, she said, “NO. I acted on my own.” Joe Biden did say anyone belittling anyone in his administration would ‘be fired on the spot’ in a very Donald Trump-like moment.
- 2021 Friday N: Another Lincoln Project founder bites the dust: Steve Schmidt. All of these guys have problems and character flaws, covering up for pervert John Weaver who has been sleeping with 14-year-old boys. What the hell is wrong with these RINO sickos? More to come on this story, folks. We learn that $50 million of the $90 million received by these scumbags went to businesses associated with said scumbags. Once again, we have another self-enrichment scheme and lawsuits are piling up, soon to hit this bogus group of disgruntled losers. Wow. What will be the next shoe to drop? George Conway?
- 2021 Friday O: New York Attorney General Leticia James calls for a dismissal of the National Rifle Association’s Chapter 11 Bankruptcy claiming it’s in “bad faith.” Meanwhile, strong defender of free and fair elections, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton finds himself smeared with allegations of ‘trading favors in exchange for a home remodel and a job for his mistress.’ Sounds like something Democrats do. Moving on, Ric Grenell tells Newsmax a couple of things: first, the Trump impeachment trial is little more than a ‘joke.’ Next- and we have been expecting this although not as early as it’s come- Nikki Haley slams Trump, belittles him and says he’s not the ‘leader of the party.’ To this, Mr. Grenell dismisses her comments as nothing and says, ‘Trump is indeed the leader of the party.’ We expect that she- like other RINOs- will vie for the 2024 nomination of the GOP, expecting that once again, Republicans having no alternative will vote for ‘the lesser of two evils.’ Not so. No more. Nikki, find out at your own risk.
- 2021 Friday P: The World Health Organization now is backing away from its absolute denial of the Wuhan Virus coming out of the Wuhan Institute of Virology. We guess they are feeling the heat. Speaking of the Chi-Coms’ malign influence, Disney (NO one should see the movie, “Mulan”) is remaining mum on the growing news of systemic rapes of Uighur Muslim women in the ‘paradise province’ of Xinjiang, western China, a place where every manufacturer lacking a conscience has slave labor making their products. This is where Disney filmed “Mulan.” The NBA, yep, they are total scum and we are big proponents of the National Basketball Association relocating their entire operation to communist China, seeing as how they love the Chi-Coms as much as they do.
- 2021 Friday Q: Elsewhere, things continue going from bad to worse for New York Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo. Can we expect to see this POS in an orange jumpsuit anytime soon? Speaking of the notorious Beijing Bug sweeping the world, California is trying to correct its myriad mistakes and is begging for vaccines to arrive in the state. Governor Gavin Newsom is such an inept fool (he’s Nancy Pelosi’s beloved nephew) that there is nothing he can do to save himself. Instead of putting $4 billion into vaccine procurement, he’s putting it into the money-laundering California High-Speed Rail boondoggle. WTF?
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0372 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sundown Vineyard.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
On July 13, 1988, UFO returned with their next ‘best of’ album, “The Best of the Rest.” If you have yet to get in on the ground floor with this seminal British hard rock band, this is a great way in which to do it what with 17 tunes, mostly from the post-Michael Schenker lineups. As we say, if you have been tardy in getting in on the ground floor with this band or are curious as to what the group sounded like sans Michael Schenker, this is an excellent way in which, you can accomplish this much-needed introduction. Please, seek it out now and give it a good listen after which, you can add it to your collection.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 02-12-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,316.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Ray Manzarek, The Doors, Steve Hackett, Genesis, Keith Richard, Mick Jagger, Marianne Faithful, President Abraham Lincoln, Joe Schermie, Three Dog Night, Pablo Cruise, Cory Lerios, Steely Dan, the Doobie Brothers, Michael McDonald, Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, Ron Lyle, Thin Lizzy, Brian Robertson, U.S. Secretary of War Robert P. Patterson, Fritz Todt, Cherkassy Pocket, UFO, Elvin C. McCardle,
TODAY IN HISTORY, FRIDAY FEBRUARY 12, 2021
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Friday, February 12, 2021:
[i] We promoted the music of the Doors, the famed Los Angeles, California, hard rocking psychedelic band beginning on Saturday, 18-February-2012 through 02-April-2012. We hope you will seek this legendary band out and consider adding it to your ever-growing collection.
[ii] Not sure when we will get around to doing the music of Three Dog Night but if we ever return to promoting the music of famed rock bands from the 1960s and the 1970s, we sure as heck will include this stellar band, one that is still performing to this day. We saw them in 2019 and all we can say is “Wow.”
[iii] We promoted the music of Genesis and its members beginning on Tuesday, 02-April-2019 through Sunday, 15-September-2019. This included not only the parent group but also Peter Gabriel, Steve Hackett, Tony Banks, Mike Rutherford, Mike + the Mechanics, and Phil Collins. Please, look for them.
[iv] When we promoted the music of It’s a Beautiful Day beginning on Thursday, 25-August-2011 through Monday, 29-August-2011 and a second round on Tuesday, 04-February-2014 through Wednesday, 05-February-2014, we should have promoted the music of Pablo Cruise, too, due to their being interconnected. We certainly will one day. Ah, well, please seek IABD out and consider adding them to your collection.
[v] We expect to promote the music of Steely Dan sometime within the next decade or so.
[vi] We hope to promote the music of the Doobie Brothers sometime before 2030. We hope you will remain vigilant.
[vii] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We sure as heck hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor. Ronnie Wood you can find during the presentation of the Faces. Sadly, we should have been clairvoyant and presented the music of Marianne Faithful, too. Perhaps one day we will.
[viii] Present the music of Adele one day? If we are still around in 15-20 years, we just might.
[ix] God created the neutron bomb for wiping out maggots like these scum. President Trump: LIGHT THEM UP!
[x] Does anyone ever question WHY Germany has become Russia’s bitch?
[xi] Climate change is a hoax, the way the Democrats and liberals around the world present it. The climate is always changing but the solar activity- abundance or lack of sunspots and solar flares- is the driving force and it changes the climate on every planet in our Solar System.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE WELCOME ALL OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TO THE NEW AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS.COM WHERE SCUM SUCH AS SUNDAR PICHAI CANNOT DRIVE A DAGGER INTO ONE’S NECK. PLEASE, SEND ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO VISIT US HERE AS THIS IS WHERE YOU GET THE UNVARNISHED TRUTH AND NOT THE ‘TRUTH’ COMMUNIST CHINA AND ITS LACKEYS WANT YOU TO HEAR