THE AICP-END BLOG
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
28. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, JANUARY 28, 2021:
DAY NINE OF THE BIDEN REGIME- “86 46”
Tu Bishvat/Tu B’ Shevat (Jewish Holiday)
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Louis Brandeis and Amy Coney Barrett; U.S. Secretary of Defense Charles Erwin Wilson; U.S. Senator Jeanne Shaheen; the Chambers Brothers featuring Brian Keenan, and the Jefferson Airplane/Jefferson Starship featuring Paul Kantner Lynyrd Skynyrd featuring Billy Powell, Pretty Things featuring Richard “Dick” Taylor, Soft Machine featuring Robert Wyatt, and Traffic featuring Jim Capaldi:
- 1077 Sunday: Pope Gregory VII pardons German Emperor Heinrich IV.
- 1521 Tuesday: As the Diet of Worms began, the Roman Catholic Church declared Protestant reformer Martin Luther an ‘outlaw.’
- 1547 Saturday: England’s King Henry VIII died; Edward VI, his nine-year-old son succeeded him.
- 1561 Wednesday: By the Edict of Orleans, persecution of French Huguenots stops.
- 1787 Friday: Philadelphia’s Free Africa Society forms.
- 1788 Saturday: The first British penal settlement underwent founding at Botany Bay, Australia, on this date.
- 1807 Tuesday: London’s Pall Mall became the first street lit by gaslight at night.
- 1813 Wednesday: The novel “Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen was first published anonymously in London, England.
- 1846 Tuesday: The British Army beats the Sikhs at the Battle of Allwal in Punjab, India.
- 1858 Wednesday: John Brown begins organizing the raid on Harper’s Ferry.
- 1865 Friday: Confederate President Jefferson Davis appoints three peace commissioners to negotiate an end to the Civil War.
- 1871 Friday: France surrendered to the Germans during the Franco-Prussian War.
- 1878 Sunday: The first daily collegiate newspaper in the United States— “The Yale News”—underwent publication on this date.
- 1881 Thursday: At the Battle of Laing’s Neck, Natal, South Africa, an inferior Boer army beats a superior British force.
- 1902 Tuesday: A gift of $10 million from Andrew Carnegie established the Carnegie Institution in Washington, D.C.
- 1909 Thursday: The United States withdrew its forces from Cuba, as Jose Miguel Gomez became president.
- 1911 Saturday: Jeweler Pierre Cartier sold the notorious Hope Diamond to socialites Edward and Evalyn McLean of Washington DC, for $180,000.
- 1914 Wednesday: The founders of Beverly Hills, California, incorporate the city on this date.
- 1915 Thursday: When President Woodrow Wilson signed a bill merging the Life-Saving Service and Revenue Cutter Service together, he created the United States Coast Guard. Meanwhile, the USS William P. Frye, carrying wheat to Great Britain becomes the first U.S. ship sunk by the Germans during World War I.
- 1916 Friday: President Woodrow Wilson appoints the first Jewish member of the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS), Louis Brandeis.
- 1922 Saturday: The National Football League franchise in Decatur, Illinois—the Decatur Staleys—transferred to Chicago becoming the Chicago Bears.
- 1928 Saturday: Christopher Hornsrud becomes prime minister of Norway at age 101.
- 1932 Thursday: Japanese troops march into and occupy Shanghai, China.
- 1935 Monday: Iceland became the first country to introduce legalized abortion.
- 1942 Wednesday: The Afrika Korps occupy Benghazi, Libya, during World War II. Meanwhile, under increasing pressure from the Allies in general and the United States in particular, Brazil breaks off relations with the Axis powers.
- 1943 Thursday: Brian Edmund Peter Keenan, future drummer of the rock group, the Chambers Brothers[i], was born in the United States on this date. Meanwhile, future guitarist/vocalist with the British rock band Pretty Things[ii]– Richard “Dick” Taylor- is born in Dartford, Kent, England on this date. Prior to this, he was an early bassist with the Rolling Stones.[iii]
- 1943 Thursday A: As total war continues to engulf both the Axis and the Allies, Germany announces a new conscription law that requires all males between the ages of 16 and 65 and all females between the ages of 17 to 50 are available to be called up for government service.
- 1944 Friday: 683 RAF bombers assault Berlin, Germany, during World War II. Meanwhile, on the Eastern Front, the Red Army is breaking the Cherkassy pocket in half making it difficult for the Germans to conduct an organized withdrawal. Losses are frightful but still the Red Army increases the pressure.
- 1945 Sunday: During World War II, Allied supplies began reaching China over the newly reopened Burma Road. Meanwhile Swedish ships transport food to the starving Netherlands. On the Baltic Front, the Red Army completes the ‘liberation’ of Lithuania, which will reincorporate the country back into the USSR. Elsewhere, future member of the British rock band, Soft Machine- Robert Wyatt (drums/vocals)- is born in Bristol, England, on this date.[iv]
- 1947 Tuesday: In St. Charles, Missouri, future U.S. Senator Jeanne Shaheen is born. A future Democrat, she wound enter the world’s greatest deliberative body on January 03, 2009.
- 1949 Friday: The United Nations Security Council convicts the Dutch government of aggression in Indonesia.
- 1953 Wednesday: The 5th U.S. Secretary of Defense Charles Erwin Wilson assumed his position on this date. A Republican, he served under President Dwight D. Eisenhower from today to 10-08-1957.
- 1956 Saturday: Elvis Presley[v] made his first national TV appearance on “Stage Show,” a CBS program hosted by Jimmy and Tommy Dorsey.
- 1957 Monday: The Brooklyn Dodgers announced that they had hired famed circus clown Emmett Kelly to perform at the team’s home baseball games.
- 1958 Tuesday: Roy Campanella of the Brooklyn Dodgers suffered career-ending injuries in an automobile accident in New York.
- 1960 Thursday: The National Football League awarded franchises to Dallas and Minneapolis-St. Paul on this date.
- 1965 Thursday: General Motors reported the biggest profit of any company in the history of the United States.
- 1967 Saturday: To a great deal of outrage, the Rolling Stones[vi] release the single, “Let’s Spend the Night Together.”
- 1972 Friday: The future 115th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett is born in New Orleans, Louisiana, on this date. A member of no listed party, President Donald J. Trump nominated Barrett to fill the shoes of the fabled Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Barrett took her place on the court on October 27, 2020. Justice Barrett is considered to be one of the all-time greats of either party to serve on the court.
- 1973 Sunday: A cease-fire officially went into effect in the Vietnam War.
- 1980 Monday: Six U.S. diplomats who had avoided capture at their embassy in Tehran flew out of Iran and back to the United States with the help of Canadian diplomats.
- 1981 Wednesday: William J. Casey becomes the 13th director of the CIA (until 1987).
- 1982 Thursday: Italian anti-terrorism forces rescued U.S. Brigadier General James L. Dozier; 42 days after the Red Brigades kidnapped him.
- 1986 Tuesday: The space shuttle Challenger exploded 73 seconds after liftoff from Cape Canaveral, Florida, killing all seven crewmembers including schoolteacher Christa McAuliffe.
- 1988 Thursday: Canada’s Supreme Court declares the nation’s anti-abortion law to be ‘unconstitutional.’
- 1990 Sunday: In Super Bowl XXIV, the San Francisco 49ers beat the Denver Broncos, 55-10 in New Orleans; quarterback Joe Montana is the MVP.
- 1994 Friday: In Los Angeles, CA, Superior Court Judge Stanley Weisberg declared a mistrial in the case of Lyle Menendez in the murder of his parents. Lyle and his brother, Erik, underwent retrial later and a jury of their peers found them guilty of the savage murders. They received a sentence of life in prison without parole.
- 1996 Sunday: In Super Bowl XXX, the Dallas Cowboys beat the Pittsburgh Steelers 27-17 in Tempe, Arizona.
- 1997 Tuesday: Clive Davis received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- 1999 Thursday: Ford Motor Company announced the purchase of Sweden’s Volvo AB for $6.45 billion.
- 2001 Sunday: In Super Bowl XXXV, the Baltimore Ravens beat the New York Giants 34-7.
- 2003 Tuesday: In his state of the union address, President George W. Bush stated that Iraqi president Saddam Hussein had tried to acquire ‘significant quantities of uranium from Africa,’ a claim substantiated only by forged documents.
- 2005 Friday: Jim Capaldi, drummer of the British rock group, Traffic[vii], and a solo artist, too, lost his battle with stomach cancer on this date and passed away.
- 2008 Monday: With the nation suffering financial and political troubles, President George W. Bush gives his final State of the Union Address.
- 2009 Wednesday: Billy Powell—longtime keyboardist with the Southern rock band, Lynyrd Skynyrd[viii] (1972-1977 / 1979 / 1987-2009) dies from a suspected heart attack on this date.
- 2011 Friday: Due to increased problems in Egypt, President Hosni Mubarak asks his government to resign. Meanwhile, the government cuts off access to the Internet, cell phones, and imposes a curfew.
- 2012 Saturday: In Oakland, California, Occupy Wall Street trash turn violent, leading to a crackdown by police. Law enforcement ends up arresting 300 of the frontrunners for what would become Antifa a year or two later. Elsewhere, in Israel, Israeli police enter the Red Cross compound in Gaza and arrest several Palestinian leaders connected to the terror group, Hamas.
- 2013 Monday: According to Brainy History, “Hareetz,” Israel’s oldest daily newspaper, publishes a story in which Israel admits it has administered birth-control injections to Ethiopian Jewish immigrants, without fully educating recipients of its effects.
- 2014 Tuesday: The U.S. House of Representatives and Senate finalized a long-delayed farm bill designed to cut $19 billion in farm subsidies and reduce the $8 billion spent on food stamps over the next ten years.
- 2015 Wednesday: New anti-austerity Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras halts the public asset privatizations required under Greece’s bailout agreement with its foreign creditors; Standard & Poor’s has lowered its rating on Greek national debt from stable to negative.
- 2016 Thursday: Paul Kantner—founding member of both the Jefferson Airplane[ix] and the Jefferson Starship—dies from septic shock and organ failure on this date; beginning last year, he had suffered several heart attacks. Meanwhile, the World Health Organization announces a special committee to begin looking into the Zika virus outbreak. Finally, the seventh GOP 2016 presidential debate occurs on this night, the last before voting commences in Iowa. In attendance are candidates Marco Rubio, Dr. Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Rand Paul, John Kasich, Jeb Bush, and Ted Cruz. This is the second debate hosted by Fox News Channel. Donald Trump was supposed to attend but opted not to and went to a hosted function for veterans instead. Of course, the other candidates ripped into him. It made for good TV.
- 2017 Saturday: President Donald J. Trump’s Executive Order 13769, an order prohibiting travelers coming in from seven Muslim predominant nations into the U.S. takes effect. A judge will soon halt it. Meanwhile, Iran- one of the countries on the banned list- says it will take reciprocal action against the United States. After what they’ve done to us, who the f**k would want to go there.
- 2018 Sunday: In the NFL Pro Bowl held in Orlando, Florida, the AFC rallies under the leadership of quarterback Derek Carr and tight end Delanie Walker to beat the NFC by a final score of 24-23. Elsewhere, Russian police arrest anti-Putin critic Alexei Navalny at a protest in Moscow. Police raid the headquarters of his ‘unregistered political party,’ trashing it, claiming they were looking for ‘bombs.’
- 2019 Monday: As international screws tighten on Venezuela’s illegitimate government of Nicolas Maduro, the U.S. Department of Treasury announces new sanctions on the Venezuelan government-owned oil company, the PDVSA. The hope is this will strangle the criminal government of its main source of income and foreign cash. We shall see. Elsewhere, now that the federal government has reopened, President Donald J. Trump accepts House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi’s invitation to give his State of the Union Address on February 5, 2019.
- 2020 Tuesday: The third and final day of the defense of President Donald J. Trump at his impeachment trial occurs. Beginning tomorrow, two days of questions from senate ‘jurors’ to counsels on both sides will begin. Elsewhere, Chi-Com authorities report COVID-19 cases are skyrocketing with 1,291 in Hubei Province. Comrade Xi Jinping informs his lackey in the World Health Organization Dr. Tedros that his country is confident it can beat this ‘devil virus’ (from the United States- you know they’re saying this crap).
- 2021 Thursday: DAY NINE OF THE BIDEN REGIME- after Rush Limbaugh says that Joe Biden is the ‘third term of Barack Obama,’ the 46th president- after signing his umpteenth executive order- admits as much. He says he is reinstituting the Obama agenda and that it is what it is. Next, CPAC- Conservative Political Action Committee- and the ACU- American Conservative Union slam Politico for trying to strip them of their financial backers. Meanwhile, Bill O’Reilly tells Newsmax that the Democratic Party’s goal is to break capitalism for good. Elsewhere, RNC Chairperson Ronna McDaniel says that the GOP is going to remain NEUTRAL in 2024 GOP primary battles. Of course, Dems say this is going to anger Donald Trump. Sure. Uh huh. They MUST remain neutral; McDaniel cannot behave as Donna Brazile did in 2016 when she favored Hillary Rodham Clinton over Bernie Sanders and Martin O’Malley.
- 2021 Thursday A: In COVID-19 news, the widow of Larry King says her husband did not succumb to the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Next, states are lifting their coronavirus restrictions gradually due to the new variant from South Africa showing up in North Carolina with two cases. Meanwhile, Virginia U.S. Mark Warner, Democrat, is observing COVID-19 quarantine protocols after being exposed to the disease. Elsewhere, New York state Attorney General Leticia James is blasting Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo over covering up the number of deaths that occurred in the Empire State’s nursing homes, places where he sent COVID-19-infected patients to recuperate. She says the governor had approximately 50-percent of the deaths while all the while blaming the federal government and doing chest-thumping by writing a book that made him out to be a hero. Bon voyage, Governor “Killer” Cuomo.
- 2021 Thursday B: A recent poll says that a majority of Americans support first trimester abortion which begs the question as to WHY the Pro-Death movement demands abortions up to delivery and immediately after? Answer: they profit off the sale of fetal body parts. Evil. Meanwhile, a McLaughlin poll says that Wyoming Congresswoman Liz Cheney, Republican, has just 13-percent support for her to seek another term and a 62-percent disapproval rate. Due to her voting to impeach Donald Trump a second time, GOP support for the out-of-touch congresswoman and GOP House leader has hit rock bottom. Speaking of which, Florida GOP Congressman Matt Gaetz is going to host a massive Trump rally in the Equality State which is going to further strip her of any hope of re-election. Elsewhere, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy- who is visiting with Donald Trump in Florida today- has begged his caucus to stop with the infighting. Kevin, you need to wake up and slap your left-leaning RINO goobers back into line. Do what Mitch does, moisten your finger, and hold it up high enough to feel which way the wind is blowing.
- 2021 Thursday C: President Joe Biden’s promised illegal alien family reunification task force has hit some hurdles and is temporarily delayed. Next, we are told the Biden administration is following Trump’s lead in staying tough on communist China’s global expansionism plans. You and Barack could have stopped the militarization of the South China Sea back in your second term and yet, you failed to do this. Why? Moving on, Joe Biden signs yet another executive order ending all new fracking permits on public lands which is going to kill thousands more jobs. Speaking of the elimination of American jobs, Climate Adviser Gina McCarthy says ‘we’re not asking the American people for sacrifices with job losses, it’s just we must save the planet from its crisis. Thus, millions of jobs- high-paying jobs, no less- are being stripped away in order to keep the American people dependent upon government for their sustenance.
- 2021 Thursday D: Speaking of lost jobs, although down from jobless claims of 914,000 the week before, first-time jobless claims are still high at 847,000. Economists are celebrating that it’s less than last week but folks, as Joe Biden continues rampaging through his executive orders, millions more will be seeking unemployment in the subsequent weeks. Meanwhile, 4th quarter GDP shows an annual rate of around 4-percent. We shall see. Elsewhere, following the ‘little guys’ showing up the BIG GUYS on the stock market what with billions going to virtual day traders who bet big on AMC, GameStop, and Blackberry, TD Ameritrade, Schwab, and Robin Hood have banned any additional trades from the ‘little guys.’ Is that the “American Way?” WTF?
- 2021 Thursday E: Russia reports that Alexei Navalny will remain in a Russian jail until his upcoming trial occurs. Meanwhile, a Pakistani court orders the killer of journalist Daniel Pearl freed from prison. Elsewhere, Reuters reports that Proud Boys leader Henry “Enrique” Tarrio has been a high-level FBI informant. There goes his life. Next, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton says ‘Joe Biden’s immigration policies are causing ‘real problems’ for the country. Florida Republican Senator Rick Scott wants to know from President Biden exactly what those policies are, how they will be enforced, and any potential damage.
- 2021 Thursday F: It appears the FBI- now under the control of Joe Biden- is going after conservative citizen pundits and journalists. Yesterday, Douglass Mackey of Florida was arrested by agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation for being little more than an alleged ‘Twitter troll.’ This is crazy. What’s even crazier is that he was arrested for memes he made in 2016 so four years later- and with a change in the White House- the FBI has gone out and arrested him. Why? Meanwhile, in other craziness, the San Francisco school system is spending between $400,000-to-$1,000,000 to rename 44 public schools because of them being named for American presidents and historical figures all of whom have fallen into disfavor in the modern-day Cancel Culture. Would the money not be better spent getting young people back to school rather than through stupid attempts at indoctrinating a vulnerable population?
- 2021 Thursday G: Here are today’s stats for the Wuhan Flu, planet first: 101,211,750 confirmed cases, +627,195, 2,183,269, confirmed deaths, +16,870, and 55,917,570 confirmed recoveries, +318,463. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 25,941,957 confirmed cases, up 172,233 from yesterday’s reporting, 435,432 confirmed deaths, UP 4,110, and 11,166,500 confirmed recoveries, UP- UNKNOWN- same number as yesterday’s. NOTE- in the White House NINE DAYS, apparently the U.S. will NO longer report the number of recoveries. Shame on you, Chi-Com Joe.
- 2021 Thursday H: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,252,716 confirmed cases, 38,961 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 25,903 confirmed cases, 404 confirmed deaths (not updated in a week), and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 309,604 confirmed cases, 4,294 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other piece of U.S. real estate- Guam: currently, they have 8,537 confirmed cases, 130 confirmed deaths, and 6,707 confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 621,590 confirmed cases, 4,605 confirmed deaths, and 545,342 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Thursday I: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 30,603.36, UP 300.19 points (+0.99%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,337.16, UP 66.56 points (+0.50%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,787.38, UP 36.61 points (+0.98%). The price of GOLD is $1,841.80 per troy oz., +3.90 (+0.21%) while the price of SILVER is $26.60 per troy ounce, +0.678 (+2.62%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,080.20 per troy oz, +7.80 (+0.73%) while the price of COPPER is $3.57 per pound, -0.0035 (-0.10%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,310.50 per troy oz, -14.50 (-0.62%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $52.09 per barrel, -0.25 (-0.48%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.45 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.21. Next, $1.00 U.S. = 0.000030 Bitcoin (BTC).
- 2021 Thursday J: The Department of Homeland Security continues warning of DOMESTIC TERRORISM which tells us they know something is coming around February 08 because they or their superiors in the Biden administration already have their agent provocateurs ready to go in new FALSE FLAG operations with which to crackdown on the American people even more. The American people MUST BE VIGILANT for what the administration is going to loose on us. Meanwhile, President Biden signs another executive order giving the Chi-Coms greater access to the U.S. electric grid. NOT GOOD. Next, as the COVID-19 Relief/Stimulus bill continues hitting roadblocks, President Biden is calling Republican senators to get them on his side. WHY? He’s adding $4 trillion in additional debt to what we already have. Where’s the money originating? Communist China? You better believe it. Elsewhere, the Pentagon is evaluating FEMA’s request for military aid in increasing the rollout of Chi-Vi vaccines.
- 2021 Thursday K: A few days after announcing her bid for the governorship of Arkansas, Sarah Huckabee Sanders has raised $1 million. That’s what happens when Donald Trump endorses you. Next, after meeting with Mr. Trump in Florida, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy says the former president is onboard with retaking the House in 2022. Speaking of Mr. Trump, a recent McLaughlin poll says that ‘canceling Trump’ is backfiring on those trying to enact it. Elsewhere, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi and her chosen girl, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez are fearful of their fellow House members. Mumbles is seeking security funds so Democrats will feel ‘protected.’ What a bunch of losers. False flag after false flag after false flag. Meanwhile, in Wyoming at a huge pro-Trump rally, Florida Congresswoman Matt Gaetz rips into fellow Republican Congresswoman Liz Cheney.
- 2021 Thursday L: UN Secretary General Guterres calls for a “U.S.-People’s Republic of China reset.” Meanwhile, as President Joe Biden continues scribbling executive orders, one of the ones today overturns the Mexico City Policy forbidding U.S. taxpayer dollars funding FOREIGN BABY CHOP SHOPS. And this man claims to be a Catholic! There was a time when popes excommunicated kings, where the hell is Pope Francis? Next, the White House and Dems nix the GOP idea to break down the COVID-19 Relief/Stimulus Bill. Sad. Elsewhere, Senator Martha Blackburn, R-TN, accuses Joe Biden’s EPA nominee Michael Regan of having committed crimes. Finally, Rush Limbaugh says the ‘GameStop issue is proof of everything being rigged for the elites in America.’
- 2021 Thursday M: Senator Dick Durbin, D-IL, throws ‘cold water’ on fellow Democratic Senator Tim Kaine’s idea of seeking censure for former President Donald J. Trump rather than moving ahead with a bogus second impeachment. Elsewhere, a federal judge refuses bail for a so-called ‘QAnon shaman,’ aka ‘the horned guy’ (Jake Angeli) who sat in Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi’s seat in the U.S. House of Representatives on January 6, 2021, during the Antifa-led Capitol Hill Riots. Meanwhile, tomorrow is the March for Live- Virtual- in troop-infested Washington, D.C. Speaking of the U.S. Military (whom we love), the Pentagon says the Taliban is not living up to their promises in the Afghan peace process which means the U.S. will be in that war torn country for at least another four years. Incredibly sad. Finally, BIG OIL is seeking an alliance with Biofuels bigwigs as a means of preventing the Biden administration crushing them for good.
- 2021 Thursday N: As chef-author Bea O’Malley wrote in three posts between 01-15-to-01-17-2021 a couple of weeks ago, with the feeble Joe Biden administration in office, the Chi-Coms are upping the number of incursions into Taiwanese airspace because Beijing knows ‘Chi-Com Joe’ won’t come to the aid of Taipei. The Biden administration claims they will defend Japan’s outer islands but we suspect that is a load of hooey, too. Everyone in Asia- you are on your own. Yes, times have changed without Trump in office. Likewise, we expect Russia and Iran to start causing trouble in their neck of the woods soon.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0357 a 24” x 48” original illustration by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Like most bands, dissension in the ranks can be problematic. Following Michael Schenker Group’s tour of the Orient, the band returned to Europe and conducted a short tour there. The manager of the band as well as drummer Cozy Powell thought they needed to beef up the vocalist department which meant Gary Barden should go and that perhaps David Coverdale of Deep Purple and Whitesnake would be a perfect fit. Schenker being the boss, said, ‘nope,’ he had another choice and that choice was Graham Bonnet. A short while later, both drummer Powell and keyboardist/guitarist/vocalist Paul Raymond decided it was time to jump ship, both being perpetual wanderers. A retooled MSG- Michael Schenker (guitars), Graham Bonnet (vocals), and Chris Glen (bass) were joined by Ted McKenna (drums/percussion), and a session keyboardist, Tommy Eyre. The resulting effort was “Assault Attack” which came out on October 12, 1982. The album received favorable reviews and the band was back in action. We hope you will seek this stunning album out and consider making it a part of your growing collection- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 01-28-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,371.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Billy Powell, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Brian Edmund Peter Keenan, The Chambers Brothers, Jim Capaldi, Traffic, Paul Kantner, Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship, Just the Facts, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Louis Brandeis, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Amy Coney Barrett, U.S. Secretary of Defense Charles Erwin Wilson, Soft Machine, Robert Wyatt, Pretty Things, Richard “Dick” Taylor, Michael Schenker Group,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY JANUARY 28, 2021
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Thursday, January 28, 2021:
[i] We began promoting the music of the world-famous Chambers Brothers beginning on Thursday, 10-April-2014 through Saturday, 19-April-2014. This presentation occurred at the original blog and if it ever reopens, please seek this fabulous band out and consider adding it to your collection.
[ii] Not sure as to when we will promote the music of the legendary British band, the Pretty Things, but when we do, you will love them so remain vigilant for the day we do.
[iii] We shared the music of the Stones beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members’ solo projects. We sure as heck hope you check out the Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richard, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, and Mick Taylor. Ronnie Wood you can find during the presentation of the Faces.
[iv] Not sure when we will promote the music of the Soft Machine but we hope to do so sometime within the next 10-12 years.
[v] When the time will be right for the presentation of Elvis Presley is unknown but if we are still going strong in the 2030s, we expect to do so. Please, stay tuned.
[vi] We shared the music of the Rolling Stones (and the group’s individual members) beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members solo projects.
[vii] We began promoting the music of not only Traffic but also the Spencer Davis Group, Steve Winwood, Chris Wood, Jim Capaldi, and Dave Mason. The presentation commenced on Monday, 30-November-2015 through Sunday, 20-March-2016. This offering also included Blind Faith. We hope you will seek them out and add them to your collection.
[viii] We hope to share the music of Lynyrd Skynyrd sometime in the next decade. At least by 2029 so please stay tuned for further news.
[ix] We promoted the music of the Jefferson Airplane, the Jefferson Starship, Starship, and of the various bands’ members beginning on Tuesday, 05-April-2011 through Sunday, 22-May-2011. Please look for them and enjoy.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE WELCOME ALL OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TO THE NEW AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS.COM WHERE SCUM SUCH AS SUNDAR PICHAI CANNOT DRIVE A DAGGER INTO ONE’S NECK. PLEASE, SEND ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO VISIT US HERE AS THIS IS WHERE YOU GET THE UNVARNISHED TRUTH AND NOT THE ‘TRUTH’ COMMUNIST CHINA AND ITS LACKEYS WANT YOU TO HEAR