TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
26. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2021:
DAY SEVEN OF THE BIDEN REGIME- “86 46”
Vice President Nelson Rockefeller; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Alfred Moore, George Shiras Jr.; U.S. Attorneys General Edmund Randolph, Augustus Garland, and Harry M. Daugherty; U.S. Secretaries of State John Foster Dulles, Colin Powell, and Condoleezza Rice; U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand; the Climax Blues Band featuring Derek Holt, Fairport Convention featuring Ashley Hutchings, Little River Band featuring David Briggs, Mountain featuring Corky Laing, the Ohio Players featuring Leroy “Sugarfoot” Bonner and Vincent “Vinny Wu” Thomas, and Van Halen featuring Eddie Van Halen:
- 66 Monday: Astronomers report the fifth recorded perihelion passage of Haley’s Comet.
- 1340 Thursday: English King Edward III proclaimed king of France.
- 1666 Saturday: France declares war against Britain and Munster.
- 1784 Saturday: In a letter to his daughter Sally, Benjamin Franklin expressed unhappiness over the choice of the eagle as the symbol of America; and stated his own preference: the turkey.
- 1788 Thursday: The first European settlers in Australia, led by Captain Arthur Phillip, landed in present-day Sydney. Originally, the group settled at Botany Bay eight days before but today is the day the citizens of the island continent celebrate as “Australia Day.”
- 1794 Friday: The first U.S. Attorney General of the United States Edmund Randolph stepped down from office on this date. A Federalist, he served under President George Washington from September 26, 1789 until today.
- 1804 Wednesday: The nation’s 12th U.S. Supreme Court Justice Alfred Moore left the nation’s high court on this date. A Federalist, President James Madison nominated Moore to fill the seat of Justice James Iredell. He served from April 21, 1800 until today.
- 1832 Wednesday: The future 53rd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice George Shiras Jr. was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on this date. A future Republican, he would be nominated by President Benjamin Harrison to fill the seat of Associate Justice Joseph Bradley. He would serve from July 26, 1892 to February 23, 1903.
- 1837 Wednesday: Michigan became the 26th state.
- 1838 Thursday: Tennessee becomes first state to prohibit alcohol.
- 1841 Monday: Britain formally occupied Hong Kong, which the Chinese ceded to the British for having lost the Opium War.
- 1860 Wednesday: The future 51st Attorney General of the United States Harry M. Daugherty is born in Washington Courthouse, Ohio, on this date. A future Republican, he would serve under Presidents Warren G. Harding and Calvin Coolidge from 03-04-1921 to 04-06-1921.
- 1861 Friday: The state of Louisiana seceded from the Union on this date and threw in its lot with the Confederate States of America.
- 1863 Sunday: The War Department issues an order that allows Massachusetts to begin recruiting black soldiers to fight in the Civil War. The 54th Regiment forms with black soldiers.
- 1870 Tuesday: After fulfilling all the requirements imposed upon it, Virginia rejoined the Union.
- 1875 Monday: George F. Green patented the electric dental drill for sawing, filing, dressing, and polishing teeth.
- 1899 Wednesday: In Washington, D.C., the nation’s 38th U.S. Attorney General Augustus Garland died at age 66. A member of a variety of political parties, he served under President Grover Cleveland as a Democrat from 03-06-1885 to 03-04-1889.
- 1905 Thursday: Near Pretoria, South Africa, at the Premier Mine, Captain Wells discovered the Cullinan diamond which, at 3,106.75 carats, was the largest diamond ever found.
- 1911 Thursday: Inventor Glenn H. Curtis flew the first successful seaplane on this date.
- 1915 Tuesday: President Woodrow Wilson signed the Rocky Mountain National Park Act, which created America’s 10th national park.
- 1934 Friday: Nazi Germany and Poland sign a treaty prohibiting attacking one-another for TEN years; Germany invaded Poland on September 1, 1939.
- 1939 Thursday: During the Spanish Civil War, rebel forces led by General Francisco Franco and their Fascist Italian allies captured Barcelona. Elsewhere, principal photography commenced for David O. Selznick’s movie version of “Gone With the Wind.”
- 1940 Friday: The Nazis ban Polish Jews from traveling on trains.
- 1942 Monday: The first American Expeditionary Force to go to Europe during World War II arrived in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Meanwhile, the Italian high command demands that Germany dismiss General Erwin Rommel, commander of the Afrika Korps.
- 1943 Tuesday: The agony of the encircled Sixth Army in Stalingrad continues as the Russians continue hammering the city. Soviet troops recapture Voronezh. Members of the German General Staff beg the Fuhrer to allow the army to capitulate, noting that further fighting is beyond their ability. The answer is “NO.”
- 1945 Friday: Soviet troops reach the Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camps in Poland. Elsewhere, Ashley Hutchings (bass 1967-1969) of the British rock band, Fairport Convention, is born on this date.
- Executive Order #9981 ends segregation in the U.S. Armed Forces. Elsewhere, future drummer of the rock band, Mountain, Corky Laing, is born.
- 1949 Wednesday: Future bassist/vocalist with the British blues-rock band, Climax Blues Band[i], Derek Holt is born on this date.
- 1950 Thursday: India officially proclaimed itself a republic as Rajendra Prasad took the oath of office as president.
- 1951 Friday: Future member of the massive Australian rock band, the Little River Band[ii]– David Briggs: (guitars 1976-81)- is born in Melbourne, Australia, on this date.
- 1953 Monday: The 52nd U.S. Secretary of State John Foster Dulles assumed his office on this date. A Republican, he served under President Dwight D. Eisenhower from today until April 22, 1959.
- 1954 Tuesday: Groundbreaking begins on Disneyland in Anaheim, California.
- 1955 Wednesday: Eddie Van Halen, guitars/vocals with the hard rock band, Van Halen[iii], is born in Nijmegen, Netherlands, on this date.
- 1958 Sunday: Vincent “Venny Wu” Thomas (multi-instrumentalist and vocals) with the rock-funk-soul band, the Ohio Players[iv], is born on this date.
- 1962 Friday: The United States launched Ranger 3 to land scientific instruments on the moon, but the probe ended up missing its target by more than 22,000 miles. Charles “Lucky” Luciano, a leading Mafia figure in the U.S., died in Naples, Italy, at age 64.
- 1968 Friday: The Israeli submarine Dakar crashes in the Mediterranean Sea resulting in the deaths of 69 sailors.
- 1969 Sunday: After two days of flooding and mudslides, the government declared California a disaster area.
- 1973 Friday: Actor Edward G. Robinson died in Los Angeles, California, at age 79.
- 1979 Friday: Former Republican Vice President Nelson A. Rockefeller died in New York at age 70. He served under President Gerald R. Ford, 1974-1977. He was the nation’s 41st vice president. Meanwhile, an inventor demonstrated the first Gizmo guitar synthesizer on this date.
- 1986 Sunday: Super Bowl XX: the Chicago Bears beat the New England Patriots by a score of 46-10 in New Orleans; Super Bowl MVP is Chicago defensive end, Richard Dent.
- 1988 Tuesday: Australians celebrated the 200th anniversary of their country as a grand parade of tall ships re-enacted the voyage of the first European settlers. The Andrew Lloyd Webber musical, “Phantom of the Opera” opened at Broadway’s Majestic Theater.
- 1992 Sunday: Super Bowl XXVI: the Washington Redskins beat the Buffalo Bills in Minnesota by a score of 37-24; MVP is Redskins’ quarterback, Mark Rypien. Meanwhile, Russian President Boris Yeltsin announced that his country would stop targeting U.S. cities with nuclear weapons. Elsewhere, Democratic presidential candidate Bill Clinton, appearing with his beloved wife (yeah, right) Hillary, on CBs’ “60 Minutes,” acknowledged “causing pain in my marriage,” but said past problems were not relevant to the campaign.
- 1993 Tuesday: Vaclav Havel was elected president of the newly formed Czech Republic.
- 1996 Friday: First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton testified before a grand jury regarding her part in the Whitewater scam that bilked hundreds of investors out of millions of dollars. Once a crook, ALWAYS a crook as would see during the 2016 Presidential Election cycle.
- 1997 Sunday: Super Bowl XXXI: at the Louisiana Superdome, the Green Bay Packers beat the New England Patriots by a score of 35-21.
- 1998 Monday: President Bill Clinton forcefully denied having an affair with a former White House intern, telling reporters, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman,” Monica Lewinsky. He did have sex with her in the antechamber off the Oval Office.
- 1999 Tuesday: President Saddam Hussein of Iraq vowed revenge against the United States in response to airstrikes launched by President Bill Clinton that reportedly killed civilians. The strikes occurred because the American planes took out Iraqi antiaircraft fire targeting them on the ground as they patrolled No-Fly Zones.
- 2003 Sunday: Secretary of State Colin Powell, citing Iraq’s lack of cooperation with U.N. inspectors, said he’d lost faith in the inspectors’ ability to conduct a definitive search for banned weapons programs. Meanwhile, Super Bowl XXXVII: at Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, California, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers beat the Oakland Raiders by a score of 48-21.
- 2005 Wednesday: A U.S. Marine helicopter crashed in western Iraq killing 30 Marines and a Navy medic aboard. Elsewhere, a dumbass man parked his SUV on railroad tracks in Glendale, setting off a crash of two commuter trains that killed 11 people. The driver of the SUV, most likely an illegal alien, Juan Alvarez, was convicted of murder and sentenced to 11 consecutive life terms. Elsewhere, U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell stepped down from office on this date. A Republican, he served under President George W. Bush from January 20, 2001 until today. His successor, Condoleezza Rice took up the post today and served until January 20, 2009.
- 2008 Saturday: Illinois Senator Barack Obama wins the South Carolina Democratic Party presidential primary race.
- 2009 Monday: New York Democratic Party Senator Kirsten Gillibrand entered the world’s greatest deliberative body on this date. And remains there until this day. She is junior senator to Charles “Chuck” Schumer, another Democrat.
- 2010 Tuesday: James Cameron’s film, “Avatar,” surpasses his 1997 film, “Titanic,” becoming the highest-grossing film of all time.
- 2011 Wednesday: In Davos, Switzerland, the 41st World Economic Forum convenes.
- 2012 Thursday: In a Canberra restaurant on Australia Day, nearly 200 indigenous protesters trap Prime Minister Julia Gillard and opposition leader Tony Abbott inside. Elsewhere, at a GOP Primary debate in Florida, frontrunners Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich do battle with one another over issues related to illegal immigration, Wall Street, and of course the disastrous Obama administration. Meanwhile, President Barack Obama gives a speech in Las Vegas in which, he celebrates U.S. domestic oil drilling (really now…) and says that the ‘U.S. is the Saudi Arabia of natural gas.’ Yet eight years later, Democratic-Socialists will be pushing the Green New Deal which gets rid of ALL fossil fuels. WTF?
- 2013 Saturday: According to Brainy History, the hacking cabal known as Anonymous hacks into the U.S. Sentencing Commission website in protest of the recent suicide by Internet activist and American computer programmer, Alan Swartz. Meanwhile, Leroy “Sugarfoot” Bonner (Guitars/Vocals) of the rock-funk-soul band, the Ohio Players[v], died on this date.
- 2014 Sunday: Prominent Chinese legal activist, Xu Zhiyong, is sentenced to four years in prison; convicted of ‘gathering a crowd to disturb public order,’ the case is evidence that Communist Party leaders wish to expunge any challenges to the power or leadership.
- 2015 Monday: Alexis Tsipras, leader of the Coalition of the Radical Left (SYRIZA) party, is elected as prime minister of Greece on an anti-austerity platform.
- 2016 Tuesday: Seattle, a once-lovely city, now overloaded with homeless people experiences yet another crime in its ‘infamous Jungle’ area, a crime in which two people are shot dead and several others hospitalized with life-threatening injuries. The Seattle Police Department is searching for the suspects. Elsewhere, Australian tourists returning home from South America are found to have brought the Zika virus home with them.
- 2017 Thursday: Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto cancels a meeting with President Donald J. Trump that was going to occur next week, citing the American president’s promise of building a wall between the two countries so the U.S. can stop the mass invasion from which, Mexico’s corrupt leaders profit in a variety of ways. In response, President Trump calls for a 20-percent tariff on ALL GOODS flowing north from Mexico.
- 2018 Friday: Although creators of cryptocurrency tell us ‘how safe it is,’ hackers manage to steal $535 million of NEM cryptocurrency from the Japanese exchange Coin Check.
- 2019 Saturday: In order to protect their satrap in Venezuela- Nicolas Maduro- the Russians begin flying in private military contractors to provide security for the slow-witted Venezuelan dictator. This leads the U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in a speech before the United Nations for the world’s countries to make their stance known whether they support the illegitimate government in Caracas or not. The U.S. does not but the Russians, Chi-Coms, Cuba, and other Third World hellholes do. Concurrently, the Bank of England prohibits the Maduro government from withdrawing more than a billion in gold reserves until the dispute between Maduro and Juan Guaidó as to whom won the election is resolved.
- 2020 Sunday: Afghan government forces backed up by Coalition forces have had enough of the ongoing Taliban violence and launches operations against Taliban forces across nine provinces. The body toll of the Islamists for the day is about 51 with no sign that Afghan troops going to give them an inch. Meanwhile in Syria, Syrian government forces are cleaning out jihadists and other terrorists in Idlib Province as the government makes a concerted push to reclaim towns and villages from remaining rebels. Elsewhere, someone gets ahold of an unreleased portion of the manuscript of former National Security Adviser John Bolton’s upcoming book, “The Room Where It Happened.” In the unauthorized portion, Bolton says ‘Trump told him that unfreezing aid to Ukraine hinged on whether the government of Volodymyr Zelensky would provide dirt on ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden to the administration.
- 2021 Tuesday: As Senator Patrick Leahy, D-VT, swears in U.S. senators for the upcoming ‘impeachment trial of former President Donald J. Trump,’ West Virginia Democrat Senator Joe Manchin is joined by Arizona Democrat Senator Kyrsten Sinema vow NOT to vote to overthrow the filibuster as knuckle-dragging Senate “Majority Leader” Chuck Schumer, D-NY, seeks to do. Speaking of the upcoming second impeachment of former President Donald J. Trump, the Senate holds a vote on whether to impeach or not to impeach the 45th president. By a vote of 55-45 the Senate votes to move ahead with five of those voting in favor to hold the trial are Republicans: Senators Pat Toomey, Mitt Romney, Susan Murkowski, Ben Sasse, and Susan Collins, respectfully of Pennsylvania, Utah, Alaska, Nebraska, and Maine. Losers.
- 2021 Tuesday A: Speaking of impeachment, noted legal scholar, professor, and trial attorney Alan Dershowitz says that ‘if the chief justice does not preside at the trial, it is BOGUS, that it’s little more than political theater.’ The famed jurist quoted Abraham Lincoln’s famous words regarding the conquered South after the Civil War: ‘with malice towards none and with charity for all,’ noting that the Democrats are doing the exact opposite in their treatment of the former president, his supporters, and those who disagree with what the Democrats are doing. Regarding the sham impeachment, President Trump is adding another attorney from South Carolina to his defense team- former federal prosecutor Deborah Barbier to his bevy of lawyers.
- 2021 Tuesday B: Subsequently- regarding the upcoming impeachment trial of President Trump, 29 Republican senators will oppose it to their utmost. Mark Halperin- questions whether Mitch McConnell is reading accurately the mood of the GOP and is now wavering on earlier comments that he would ‘vote to convict Mr. Trump.’ “Cocaine Mitch” is one of the biggest snakes in the U.S. Senate and although he has done some good things, he is little more than an a**-kissing POS of the Democrats. Trump helped him win HIS election and much like the scorpion on the back of the frog crossing the river, Senate MINORITY Leader McConnell stabbed him in the back. Kentucky- recall this scumbag NOW. If you can.
- 2021 Tuesday C: Speaking of “Cocaine Mitch,” “CM” and Senate ‘Majority Leader’ Chuck Schumer have arrived at a power-sharing deal that will see all committees with equal numbers of Republicans and Democrats but with Democrats serving as the chairmen-and-women. Speaking of losers, ‘President’ Joe Biden says, “The impeachment trial must go on,” mumbling whatever his earpiece tells him to say such as ‘if the trial does NOT go forward, it could damage the nation.’ Meanwhile, former President Donald J. Trump has opened an Office of the Former President in Florida, an office with which, he will find qualified conservative candidates to primary RINO scumbags in upcoming elections. Yesterday, he pledged his full-fledged support to Sarah Huckabee Sanders to run for governor of Arkansas in 2022. Visit www.45office.com. Contact Mr. Trump there. In other possible election news, many believe Ohio Republican Congressman Jim Jordan will seek Senator Rob Portman’s seat in 2022 as will Georgia Congressman Doug Collins the seat of pro-China RINO Governor Brian Kemp. We expect both to win.
- 2021 Tuesday D: Kevin McCarthy mocks ‘President’ Joe Biden’s calls for ‘unity.’ The ‘46th president mumbles what his handlers tell him to say then does as they tell him to do which is NOT UNITY. Google and Microsoft are suspending donations to all Republicans who did not accept the results of the fraudulent 2020 Presidential Election. Elsewhere, the Goya Foods Board of Directors censures CEO Robert Unanue over his unabashed support of President Donald J. Trump. In other ‘President’ Biden news, his press secretary- Jen Psaki- does not seem to know a great deal. When asked by reporters as to WHY the ‘Biden administration’ is not going to stay tough on preventing the Chi-Coms from penetrating the U.S. power grid, she had no answers just like she had no answers regarding Antifa and their continued running amok around the country. Speaking of Antifa, Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler had to pepper spray a POS Antifa punk for getting in his face in a restaurant. Good for you.
- 2021 Tuesday E: Antifa-infiltrated Capitol Hill protesters continue flaunting their successes at the storming of Capitol Hill on January 6. Speaking of the event, the woman who ran off with Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi’s laptop may face a permanent Internet ban once she is out of legal jeopardy. Speaking of Internet and social media bans, Twitter removes- permanently- the account of My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell’s account yet after ‘removing the account,’ it began retweeting all manner of left-wing messages so how does one lose their account to then have some other entity begin using it? Evil. Meanwhile, Florida Democrat Congresswoman Stephanie Murray has a bill that will PROHIBIT anyone with ideas the ruling Democrats don’t like- such as belief the 2020 Presidential Election was full of fraud or in QAnon which does not sound all that far-fetched from holding any kind of elective office or work in government at any level. Wow.
- 2021 Tuesday F: A recent Gallup Poll shows that 89-percent of American citizens are dissatisfied with the country. Go figure: stolen elections, fake news media, social media bans, censorship, harsh restrictions, lockdowns, and Antifa and BLM mobs running amok in the streets, who the hell wouldn’t be? Meanwhile the head of the Anti-Defamation League wants Twitter to ban the Grand Ayatollah Khamenei for constantly tweeting he wants to kill Jews and erase Israel from the face of the planet. Elsewhere, Russia says ‘vigorous efforts needed to extend Russia-U.S. New Start arms control treaty.’ Also, as the ‘Biden administration’ presses Russia on releasing Alexei Navalny and imprisoned protesters basically puts it red fist in ‘President Biden’s’ face and brushes the senile fool off. Finally, former Wisconsin Republican Governor Scott Walker labels the People’s Republic of China as the “New Evil Empire” due to their appalling human rights record.
- 2021 Tuesday G: Alleged Chi-Com spy and honeypot participant Congressman Eric “Farter-in-Chief” Swalwell says, “The FBI cleared me of any hint of conspiring with the Chi-Coms against my country.’ Bulls**t, no one has cleared you of anything. In other political news, people are championing Fox News Channel’s chief meteorologist Janice Dean as a potential GOP candidate for the governor of New York seeing as how she is immensely popular and Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo killed both her father-and-mother-in-law by putting COVID-19-infected patients into their rest home. Yikes. “Killer Cuomo” had better watch out…
- 2021 Tuesday H: The Vatican clears retired U.S. Bishop Joseph Hart of seven abuse charges. Hart served the church in Cheyanne, Wyoming. Next, we learn the new iPhone can screw up pacemakers and cause heart attacks. Love that Chi-Com technology. Next, we learn that the TSA now has been politicized as Jennifer Kerns of All-American Radio told Newsmax TV: TSA officials are blocking Global Entry of persons who served in the former Trump administration. WTF! Elsewhere, in a 78-22 vote in the U.S. Senate, Anthony Blinken is confirmed as the next U.S. Secretary of State even though the Chi-Coms have dumped loads of cash- tens of millions of dollars- into his back pocket. Also, Janet Yellen takes the oath of office which makes her the official U.S. Treasury Secretary. In other news, 200 House Republicans vote to uphold the Hyde Amendment which prohibits the use of taxpayer dollars to fund the Pro-Death Movement.
- 2021 Tuesday I: In other shameful news, communist Jane Fonda is set to receive the Golden Globes Cecil B. DeMille Award. Big whoop. Meanwhile, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki- not wearing a mask and repeatedly wiping her nose with her bare hand- denies that her boss, ‘President’ Joe Biden ever labeled Donald Trump’s travel ban for COVID-19 as xenophobic or racist. Uh, but he did, Jen! In another incident of plagiarism, ‘President’ Joe Biden says he will ‘use the military to step up deliveries of the Chi-Vi vaccine.’ Your predecessor already set this in motion. Also regarding the Chi-Vi, Dr. Anthony Fauci- the highest-paid putz in the federal government- says he was disturbed by his former boss’ comments on the value of bleach and other disease-killing chemicals. He maintains the 45th president was talking about ingesting such substances; however, if you listen to the tape, the president was discussing the therapeutic effects of such items and it’s too bad we could not find something that could do the same for the human body. Finally, Kayleigh McEnany is set to return to Fox News Channel but now, that job offer is on hold.
- 2021 Tuesday J: DAY SEVEN OF THE BIDEN REGIME- stick around to discover what is going on across the country…well, you will all want to know this: the Fake News Media has now gone down the rabbit hole what with the Fresh Start program in which, much like George Orwell wrote in his classic book, “1984,” will rewrite ALL past news stories to remove unfavorable news about Democrats and will rehabilitate their images and history of doings. ‘President’ Joe Biden and ‘Vice President’ Kamala Harris definitely need much rehabilitation because both put loads of minorities into prison with their racist criminal justice policies or their enforcement of those policies. Meanwhile, far-left former Barack Hussein Obama first AG Eric Holder urges his fellow Democrats to STACK THE U.S. SUPREME COURT NOW. And you honestly believe these people LOVE the United States of America as founded.
- 2021 Tuesday K: Governor Gavin Newsom of California is scrambling to reopen California as the move to recall the little POS now has more than 1.2 million signatures. The problem for him is that very few liked him from the start nor are they in line with his harsh lockdowns and restrictions so when we hit 1.5 million signatures, the man is going to lose office like Gray Davis- another Democrat- did back in 2003 and citizens of the state liked him far more than the current bozo ruining the state. (PS- he’s Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi’s nephew- that says so much). Elsewhere, New Mexico- a state that threw in with “Pro-China Joe” Biden- is now going to feel the brunt of the ‘46th president’s’ energy policies losing thousands of jobs as the Green New Deal politics come to the fore. Time to find ‘Republican judges’ and do to the Democratic-Socialists what they always do to Republican administrations and that is to hammer, hammer, hammer them with injunction after injunction after injunction. We can do it so let’s do it! Texas is beginning to do it NOW.
- 2021 Tuesday L: ‘President’ Joe Biden orders an end to publicly-funded private prisons. Yet another XO, folks, 20 by our count. Meanwhile, Senate ‘Majority Leader’ Charles “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer says the Dems may advance a COVID-19 Relief Bill sans any GOP participation. NOTE- whatever relief they give the American people, the American people will have to pay income taxes on whatever amount it is. Elsewhere, former Democrat Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii labels ‘John Brennan and Adam Schiff as domestic enemies of the United States. Next, a federal judge hammers ‘President’ Joe Biden’s XO putting all deportations on hold for 100 days. About flipping time, federal judges, how about an injunction to overturn the halt to the Keystone XL Pipeline. Finally, “Big Brother Joe” Biden vows to fight systemic racism in the country, racism that he and his former boss, Barack Hussein Obama had eight flipping years to fix and didn’t. Of course, systemic racism does not exist, why do millions of people seek to come to our country? Because it’s a wonderful place.
- 2021 Tuesday M: Here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 100,032,461 confirmed cases, +445,377, 2,149,818, confirmed deaths, +13,259, and 55,239,856 confirmed recoveries, +319,710. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 25,604,046 confirmed cases, up 229,745 from yesterday’s reporting, 427,069 confirmed deaths, UP 3,458, and 11,166,500 confirmed recoveries, UP 36,070.
- 2021 Tuesday N: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,216,365 confirmed cases, 37,577 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 25,903 confirmed cases, 401 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 306,499 confirmed cases, 4,221 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other state: District of Columbia: currently, they have 35,700 confirmed cases, 888 confirmed deaths, but NO mention confirmed recoveries- come on, Mayor Bowser, share the figures. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 613,340 confirmed cases, 4,498 confirmed deaths, and 534,485 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Tuesday O: THE BIDEN AGENDA IS DESTROYING THE STOCK MARKET. Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 30,937.504 DOWN 22.96 points (-0.74%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,626.07, DOWN 9.93 points (-0.73%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,849.62, DOWN 5.74 points (-0.15%). The price of GOLD is $1,849.60 per troy oz., -1.10 (-0.06%) while the price of SILVER is $25.50 per troy ounce, -0.038 (-0.15%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,107.20 per troy oz, -0.20 (-0.02%) while the price of COPPER is $3.62 per pound, +0.002 (+0.06%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,325.00 per troy oz, -21.90 (-0.93%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $52.17 per barrel, +0.16 (+0.30%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Iranian Rial equals 42,000.00 (same as last week). That’s what a terrorism-based economy gets you. Next, here is the conversion for one U.S. dollar and Bitcoin: 0.000031. In other economic news, Target is giving all hourly workers a bonus of $500. Don’t forget- you will pay taxes on this money…
- 2021 Tuesday P: ‘President’ Joe Biden’s Department of Justice ends the ‘zero tolerance’ rule for illegal aliens seeking to storm the country. Elsewhere, after writing a BS story in the New Yorker Magazine, the company had to return the National Magazine Award. One leftwing site after another lies, steals other people’s works, and spreads propaganda, yet they remain open while leftists pursue bloggers like us. Meanwhile, a tornado touched down in Alabama killing one person and injuring at least 17 others. Next, the U.S. is seriously considering forcing everyone who wants to board an airliner to take the Chi-Vi test, you know, the nasal swab for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Finally, the man given the nod to take John Robert’s place in the second impeachment trial of former President Donald J. Trump- Vermont Democrat Senator Patrick “Loose Lips” Leahy- suddenly is carted off to the hospital for an unspecified illness. Crabs?
- 2021 Tuesday Q: Here are the numbers for the Mega Millions Draw #1628: 29, 49, 56, 66, 67, and Mega 24. Out of 76,613 winning tickets, the highest winners in California were three people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $7,078 apiece.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is ##0355 a 24” x 20” original illustration by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Cascade.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
UFO roared back with its 10th studio album, the highly acclaimed “Mechanix” on February 02, 1982. The lineup featured Phil Mogg (vocals), Andy Parker (drums), Paul Chapman (guitars), Pete Way (bass), and Neil Carter (keyboards/rhythm guitar/saxophones). This would be the final rodeo for founding member Pete Way who would move onto other projects and the like, being somewhat discontent with the commercial sound the group was acquiring but hey- bands that came out of the 1960s such as Wishbone Ash and others all had to adjust in order to remain relevant. We love this superb recording and know that you will, too, so please seek it out wherever you shop for the absolute best in rock music. Compared to modern days bands, the dregs of UFO (and this is not their ‘dregs’) make whatever garbage Maroon Five or other similar testosterone-less groups claim as their magnus opus. Please, look for it and enjoy- you will be glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 01-26-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,548
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Vice President Nelson Rockefeller, President Gerald R. Ford, Mountain, Corky Laing, Climax Blues Band, Derek Holt, Ashley Hutchings, Fairport Convention, Leroy “Sugarfoot” Bonner, Vincent “Vinny Wu” Thomas, the Ohio Players, Eddie Van Halen, Van Halen, Just the Facts, the Little River Band, David Briggs, UFO, Super Bowl XX, Super Bowl XXVI, Super Bowl XXXI, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Alfred Moore, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice George Shiras Jr., U.S. Secretary of State John Foster Dulles, U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, U.S. Attorney General of the United States Edmund Randolph, U.S. Attorney General Augustus Garland, U.S. Attorney General Harry M. Daugherty,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY JANUARY 26, 2021
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, January 26, 2021:
[i] We began promoting the music of the greatest British blues rock band, the Climax Blues Band, beginning on Monday, 16-September-2019 through Sunday, 27-October-2019. This included the solo efforts of Pete Haycock and Colin Cooper. We hope you will check them out and add them to your collection.
[ii] We are not sure when we will begin offering albums by the Little River Band as that could be another 5-10 years from now but one day, we most surely will because they are one of the world’s greatest bands. Seeing them live in the 1970s was a mind-altering experience, my friends.
[iii] Not sure when we will promote the music of Van Halen but when we do, we will also present the music of Sammy Hagar so please stay tuned.
[iv] We look forward to doing the music of this famed funk-rock band. The Ohio Players are amazing and what is even more exciting is the fact that the band is still alive today and performing to this day.
[v] We look forward to doing the music of this famed funk-rock band. The Ohio Players are amazing and what is even more exciting is the fact that the band is still alive today and performing to this day.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE WELCOME ALL OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TO THE NEW AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS.COM WHERE SCUM SUCH AS SUNDAR PICHAI CANNOT DRIVE A DAGGER INTO ONE’S NECK. PLEASE, SEND ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO VISIT US HERE AS THIS IS WHERE YOU GET THE UNVARNISHED TRUTH AND NOT THE ‘TRUTH’ COMMUNIST CHINA AND ITS LACKEYS WANT YOU TO HEAR