THE AICP-END BLOG
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
25. TODAY IN HISTORY—MONDAY, JANUARY 25, 2021:
DAY SIX OF THE BIDEN REGIME- “86 46”
Vice President Charles Curtis; U.S. Attorneys General Joseph McKenna, John W. Griggs, and George W. Wickersham; U.S. Secretary of State James A. Baker III; Jo Jo Gunne featuring John Staehely, and Savoy Brown featuring Dave Walker:
- 844 Saturday: Gregory IV begins and ends his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1327 Monday: King Edward III accedes to the British throne.
- 1504 Friday: To curb private warfare, the English Parliament passes statutes against retainers and liveries.
- 1533 Sunday: England’s King Henry the VIII secretly married his second wife, Ann Boleyn, who later gave birth to Elizabeth I.
- 1721 Thursday: Czar Peter the Great ends the Russian Orthodox Patriarchy.
- 1787 Tuesday: Shay’s Rebellion suffered a setback when debt-ridden farmers failed to capture an arsenal at Springfield, Massachusetts.
- 1799 Wednesday: Eliakim Spooner patented the seeding machine.
- 1802 Sunday: Napoleon Bonaparte becomes president of the Italian (Cisalpine) Republic.
- 1851 Friday: Sojourner Truth addresses first Black Women’s Rights Convention in Akron, Ohio.
- 1858 Sunday: At the wedding of the daughter of Queen Victoria and the Crown Prince of Prussia, musicians performed Mendelssohn’s “Wedding March” for the first time.
- 1860 Tuesday: The future 31st vice president of the United States, 1929-1933—Republican Charles Curtis—is born on this date.
- 1863 Saturday: General Joseph Hooker replaces General Ambrose Burnside as commander of the Army of the Potomac.
- 1870 Monday: G.D. Dows patented the ornamental soda fountain.
- 1877 Wednesday: The U.S. Congress determines the winner of the presidential election between Samuel J. Tilden (Democrat) and Rutherford B. Hayes (Republican).
- 1890 Friday: Reporter Nellie Bly (Elizabeth Cochrane) of the New York World completed a round-the-world journey in 72 days, 6 hours, and 11 minutes. The United Mine Workers of America underwent founding in Columbus, Ohio.
- 1894 Wednesday: James J. Corbett knocks out Charlie Mitchell for the heavyweight boxing title.
- 1898 Monday: The 42nd U.S. Attorney General Joseph McKenna left office on this date. A Republican, he served under President William McKinley from 03-05-1897 until today. His replacement- the 43rd U.S. Attorney General John W. Griggs assumed office on this date. A Republican, he served from today until March 29, 1901.
- 1905 Wednesday: In South Africa, diamond miners uncover the world’s largest diamond—3,106 carets.
- 1915 Monday: Alexander Graham Bell inaugurated U.S. transcontinental telephone service between New York and San Francisco.
- 1924 Friday: Organizers inaugurated the first Winter Olympic Games at Chamonix in the French Alps.
- 1936 Saturday: Former Governor Al Smith, a New York Democrat, delivered a radio address in Washington, D.C., titled, “Betrayal of the Democratic Party,” in which he fiercely criticized the New Deal policies of President Franklin D. Roosevelt. Elsewhere, in New York City, the nation’s former 47th U.S. Attorney General George W. Wickersham died at age 77. A Republican, he served under President William Howard Taft from 03-04-1909 to 03-04-1913.
- 1937 Monday: NBC Radio presented the first broadcast of “The Guiding Light.” The show remained on radio until 1956 and began on CBS TV in 1952.
- 1942 Sunday: Thailand- surrounded by Imperial Japanese forces- throws in its lot with the Axis by declaring war on both Great Britain and the United States. Although the U.S. would forgive them after the war, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill wanted to occupy them after the war but was dissuaded from doing so by the U.S. Elsewhere, Japanese forces invade the Solomon Islands on this date.
- 1943 Monday: On the Eastern Front, remnants of the Italian Alpine Corps continue fighting to escape to the west when a horrible storm breaks out, dumping snow upon the freezing soldiers and limiting vision. Soviet armored units and troops are in hot pursuit while others attempt to cut off their line of march towards escape.
- 1944 Tuesday: The U.S. Army Air Force steps up bombings of the Japanese island of Iwo Jima, attempting to soften it up for the coming invasion. On the Western Front, the Battle of the Bulge sputters to an end as German forces continue retreating back into Germany.
- 1945 Thursday: Dave Walker, future lead vocalist of the British rock band, Savoy Brown[i], was born on this date in the United Kingdom. Meanwhile, the World War II Battle of the Bulge ended as German forces were pushed back to their original positions. Elsewhere, Grand Rapids, Michigan, became the first community to add fluoride to its public water supply.
- 1949 Tuesday: The first Emmy Awards, honoring local Los Angeles, California, television programs and talent, occurred at the Hollywood Athletic Association.
- 1950 Wednesday: A federal jury in New York City found former State Department official Alger Hiss guilty of perjury.
- 1952 Friday: Future lead guitarist, John Staehely—who would play with the 1970s’ hard-rocking band, Jo Jo Gunne[ii], is born on this date. He took the place of original guitarist, Matt Andes.
- 1955 Tuesday: The Soviet Union ends its state of war with Germany.
- 1959 Sunday: American Airlines had the first-scheduled flight transcontinental flight of the Boeing 707.
- 1961 Wednesday: A military coup overthrows the government in El Salvador. Meanwhile, President John F. Kennedy presented the first live presidential news conference from Washington, D.C. Radio and TV carried the address.
- 1969 Saturday: Peace talks between North Vietnam and the United States commence in Paris, France.
- 1971 Monday: A jury convicts Charles Manson and three female members of his family for their roles in the infamous Tate-La Bianca murders. Meanwhile in Uganda, a military coup led by General Idi Amin Dada overthrows the government.
- 1974 Friday: Ray Kroc, CEO of McDonald’s Golden Arches, buys the San Diego Padres for $12 million.
- 1980 Friday: Authorities in Tokyo release former Beatle and Wings member, Paul McCartney, from jail for drug possession charges.
- 1981 Sunday: Super Bowl XV: the Oakland Raiders beat the Philadelphia Eagles 27-10 in New Orleans; the MVP is the team’s quarterback, Jim Plunkett. Meanwhile, in the People’s Republic of China, a court sentences Mao’s widow, Jiang Qing, to death. Finally, the 52 American hostages held by Iran for 444 days arrive back home in the United States.
- 1983 Tuesday: Klaus Barbie, wanted Nazi war criminal, suffers arrest in the South American country of Bolivia.
- 1987 Sunday: Super Bowl XXI: the New York Giants beat the Denver Broncos 39-20 in Pasadena, California; the Super Bowl MVP is quarterback, Phil Simms, of the NY Giants.
- 1988 Monday: Vice President George H.W. Bush clashes with Dan Rather on the CBS Evening News as the latter questioned the former regarding his role in the Iran-Contra Affair.
- 1989 Wednesday: In his fifth season in the NBA, Michael Jordan scored his 10,000 point. Meanwhile, the 61st U.S. Secretary of State James A. Baker III assumed his post on this date. Originally a Democrat, he became a Republican and served under President George H.W. Bush from today until he left office on August 23, 1992.
- 1990 Thursday: Former Panamanian leader, Manuel Noriega, undergoes transfer to a federal jail in Miami, Florida.
- 1991 Friday: A court grants former Panamanian strongman Manuel Noriega to his assets in the U.S. that federal authorities previously froze.
- 1993 Monday: Sears announced that it would no longer publish its famous century-old catalog.
- 1994 Tuesday: Accused of molesting a 13-year-old boy, Michael Jackson settles a civil lawsuit out of court. Many now believe that the singer was taken advantage of by a family he had befriended and trusted which then led to his subsequent downfall.
- 1998 Sunday: Super Bowl XXXII: At Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, California, the Denver Broncos beat the Green Bay Packers 31-24.
- 1999 Monday: In Louisville, Kentucky, a man received the first hand transplant in the United States on this date.
- 2008 Friday: Venezuelan thug dictator Hugo Chavez makes a fiery speech to his people, accusing neighboring Colombia preparing to go to war against them. That’s socialists for you- always blaming everyone else for their problems.
- 2011 Tuesday: In Egypt, tens of thousands of people protest the government in a “day of revolt.” Elsewhere, much the same is occurring in Tunisia, Lebanon, and elsewhere. Things are getting out of control in the Near and Middle East.
- 2012 Wednesday: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad[iii] says that ‘Iran is willing to discuss its nuclear intentions and program’ with other nations. Meanwhile, in Egypt, tens of thousands take to the streets for the one-year anniversary of the ‘day of revolt.’ Elsewhere, as the U.S. presidential election battles continue, while campaigning in Iowa, President Barack Obama outlines his desire for a ‘millionaire’s tax’ while GOP candidates Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich seek the Latino vote in Florida. Finally, U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner says he does not plan to remain at his post should his boss win a second term in November.
- 2013 Friday: A French court orders Twitter to reveal personal information after some of its users have posted anti-Semitic and racist rants using the source. Elsewhere, riots break out in Moscow as the parliament attempts to pass anti-LGBTQIA+ measures.
- 2014 Saturday: The DOW Jones Industrial Average drops 300 points after slowing growth in China and plans by the Federal Reserve to begin tapering of its own causes investors to withdraw money from emerging markets; this is the worst drop the DOW has seen since 2011.
- 2015 Sunday: President Barack Obama[iv] and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi make progress in the areas of defense and nuclear trade; the countries plan to cooperate on defense issues, military manufacturing initiatives, and nuclear power development.
- 2016 Monday: Near the Nigerian border in northern Cameroon, Boko Haram runs amok what with suicide bombers killing 32 people and wounding another 66. Meanwhile, in Yemen, a Saudi-led airstrike kills a Yemeni judge and members of his family. This, of course, leads to intense outrage across the world.
- 2017 Wednesday: Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto says there’s ‘no way that Mexico is going to pay for ANY PART of the border wall between Mexico and the United States,’ the one promised by President Donald J. Trump. Speaking of the 45th president, he signs two executive orders, one that strips funding away from sanctuary cities and states and the other to begin construction on the wall that Mexico ‘won’t pay for.’
- 2018 Thursday: The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists move the Doomsday Clock[v] by 30 seconds to 2 minutes to midnight, the closest it’s been since the 1950s. The group is a left-wing group and they are afraid of President Donald J. Trump and not the terrorist nations of Iran and North Korea. Meanwhile, President Trump informs the Palestinians that they are going to lose their foreign aid if they fail to begin working with Israel on peace.
- 2019 Friday: After 27 years of struggle- following the dissolution of Yugoslavia into its core parts, the Greek Parliament votes on whether to accept the Republic of Macedonia- a name with which, they took umbrage seeing as how Alexander was born in Macedonia- Greek Macedonia- and by a vote of 153-146 that the Republic of Macedonia changing its name to the Republic of Northern Macedonia is acceptable and can occur. There you go.
- 2020 Saturday: Comrade Xi Jinping calls for a special meeting of the Chi-Com Politburo where he discusses the spread of COVID-19 and the danger it poses to the people of China. Of course, it originated in the Wuhan biomedical/biowarfare laboratory (although they would seek to blame the U.S. Army at a later date for bringing it into their country- a bogus claim but such are communists). Meanwhile, the U.S. Department of State orders its consulate staffers to begin leaving communist China ASAP.
- 2021 Monday: First of all, it’s official: Janet Yellen is now the first female U.S. Treasury secretary. Congratulations. It really matters what is or what is NOT between your legs. We are proud. Next, the LEFT is celebrating ‘President’ Joe Biden’s ‘Catholicism’ which is strange because the man is a founding member of the Pro-Death Movement (aka Pro-Choice). IF Pope Francis were not such a leftist himself, he’d excommunicate the Satan-worshipping ‘46th president.’ Up next, ‘President’ Joe Biden ends the Trump era ban on trannys serving in the military. Following that, ‘President’ Joe Biden steals Donald Trump’s ‘make American, buy American’ program and remakes it as his own. Plagiarist to the end there, Joe.
- 2021 Monday A: In the Golden State in the city of San (“Lord when are you going to destroy me like You did Sodom and Gomorrah?”) Francisco, taxpayers are going to continue paying the upscale hotel fees for housing the homeless until September 2021 at the earliest. And Governor Gavin Newsom why’s there now over 1 million signatures on his recall petition. Speaking of our brave governor, he’s ‘seen the light and is rolling back stay-at-home-orders.’ Too late, Smiler, too late.
- 2021 Monday B: ‘President’ Joe Biden has decided to maintain his predecessor’s travel bans on numerous countries due to the rampaging COVID-19, aka the Wuhan Virus, and has added South Africa to the list. Sounds ‘racist’ to us, there, ‘Mr. President.’ Speaking of the ‘usurper-in-chief,’ he’s facing bi-partisan pushback on his massive porkulus stimulus bill which is good. $1.9 trillion is way too much money, especially when one considers the money is flowing east from Beijing to Washington, D.C., to pay for this plus the fact ILLEGAL ALIENS are getting stimulus checks, too. Meanwhile, ‘President’ Joe Biden announces he is going to erase all student loan debt. That is going to lead to loss of still more jobs and lenders going broke.
- 2021 Monday C: Strange things are occurring in Washington, D.C., what with the Washington Monument suddenly going dark. Investigators are investigating. Meanwhile, the Democrats are ordering reviews of all police departments and military and National Guard units to root out ‘right-wing radicals.’ My, my, it’s okay to be Antifa, Occupy, BLM, or even the U.S. branch of Mao’s Red Guards but conservatives? Oh, no, never. Speaking of trash rioting in the streets, Tacoma, Washington, now is aflame thanks to cadres of Chi-Com-trained Antifa thugs running amok in the streets. Governor Inslee, how about calling out the National Guard and squashing these insects. Finally, to continue the aura that Washington, D.C., is under siege from Trump supporters, 7,000 National Guard troops- the ones who have been purified by the left- will remain in the city until sometime in March, AFTER the bogus second impeachment trial of an ex-president ends.
- 2021 Monday D: ‘President’ Joe Biden’s boss, Xi Jinping, warns the U.S. against an ‘outmoded cold war mentality.’ Okay. Meanwhile, as Russia continues rounding up thousands of anti-Putin supporters of Alexei Navalny, the ‘Biden administration’ makes weak demands of the Kremlin to ‘let these people go.’ Putin does not even meet the U.S. ambassador in person and even worse, tells ‘President’ Biden NOT to meddle in the affairs of Russia. Yikes. Elsewhere, a recent study shows that the world’s ice is melting at a higher rate than it was 30 years ago; yet liberals continue buying beachfront homes. What’s up with that hypocrisy?
- 2021 Monday E: COVID-19 pays good, folks: Dr. Tony Fauci, darling of the American left, pulls in the highest annual salary in the federal government: $417.6 thousand dollars per year. How many times has this goof ball been wrong? We’ve lost count. Speaking of the Chi-Vi, an ABC ‘poll’ says that 69-percent of Americans approve of ‘President’ Joe Biden’s handling of the COVID-19 crisis. What has he done that Trump didn’t do? Biden says in his first 100 days, he was going to get 100 million doses out to the American people. Now, he’s jacking it up to 150 million doses. We shall see. News reports are saying that there are many unexplained deaths surrounding people who have gotten the virus. Not good. Meanwhile, FEMA says it will reimburse SOME of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu’s costs to the states. (Pssst- don’t reimburse Governor Andrew “Killer” Cuomo because that man is responsible for a genocide among seniors and the chronically ill in the Empire State). Finally, while COVID-19 runs amok, the billionaires continue growing wealthier while the middle and lower classes continue growing poorer. All by leftist design, social engineering, and pro-Chi-Com politics.
- 2021 Monday F: The U.S. Supreme Court ends anticorruption cases launched against former President Donald J. Trump. Speaking of the high court, Chief Justice John Roberts says he will NOT attend the ‘second impeachment sham trial,’ which leaves the Democrats to elevate old fogey Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy to the dais in an unconstitutional trial. Regarding impeachment, the Epoch Times says there are 29 GOP senators who are anti-impeachment and will make their presence known once the scam commences. Also, Congressman Jim Jordan, R-OH, is rounding up a rapid-response squad to counter Democrat moves to impeach- a second, illegal time- former President Donald J. Trump. Elsewhere, Senator Josh Hawley, R-MO, is filing a countersuit against seven Democratic senators who tried to tie him and Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, to the Antifa-led Capitol Hill Riots of January 6 who tried to get him and his colleague expelled from the upper chamber. Finally, Senator Rob Portman, R-OH, says he won’t seek re-election.
- 2021 Monday G: ‘President’ Joe Biden says he’s going to ‘expedite getting Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill. Look, ‘Chi-Com Joe’ (we mean ‘President Joe’) why don’t you make a new bill, the $25 bill? We have pushed that for a long, long time- since Barack Hussein Obama was ‘president.’ That makes more sense. Meanwhile, the Instagram scandal over ‘President’ Joe Biden followers grows- hardly anyone is following the so-called 46th president on the White House feed so Instagram has been charged with forcing all users to follow ‘President’ Joe Biden’s White House feed. Speaking of shams and scams, Twitter has launched a program called “Birdwatch” that will monitor misinformation on its site and online. They are going to bust all manner of leftists spreading disinformation and misinformation. Speaking of social media, the Trump Family regains some of their social media followers. Rupert Murdoch slams liberal media for its ‘awful WOKE orthodoxy’ and yet, Fox News worked to defeat President Trump and to put an usurper in his place. Shame. Elsewhere, former UN Ambassador says the ‘media bears partial responsibility for some of the divisions’ affecting our country.
- 2021 Monday H: Mayoral candidate Andrew Yang, Democrat, says, “New York City must restore its value.” Question is- is it too late? Next, famed attorney Alan Dershowitz says he will America’s Mayor Rudy Giuliani to the ‘depths of his soul’ as the corrupt Dominion Voting System-election-stealing company out of a now hostile Canada seeks to sue the living bejezzus out of Mr. Giuliani over his battle to expose the Canadian scum for exactly what they are: criminals (or so we allege). In other news, Budweiser says it’s NOT going to spend any money on commercials for the Super Bowl on February 7. Meanwhile, Montana passes four bills limiting ABORTION. Congratulations!
- 2021 Monday I: Here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 99,655,985 confirmed cases, +599,649, 2,138,251, confirmed deaths, +12,324, and 54,961,829 confirmed recoveries, +316,036. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 25,501,479 confirmed cases, up 127,128 from yesterday’s reporting, 425,429 confirmed deaths, UP 1,638, and 11,166,132 confirmed recoveries, UP 35,702.
- 2021 Monday J: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,200,931 confirmed cases, 37,349 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 25,470 (sill the same as it was a week ago- something is going on in Honolulu) confirmed cases, 342 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 304,617 confirmed cases, 4,182 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other state: Maine: currently, they have 37,046 confirmed cases, 547 confirmed deaths, and 12,245 confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 606,365 confirmed cases, 4,498 confirmed deaths, and 529,834 confirmed recoveries. Speaking of the Wuhan Flu, MRNA says its Chi-Vi vaccine will protect against ALL variants. Wow. A miracle drug.
- 2021 Monday K: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 30,960.00, DOWN 36.98 points (-0.12%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,635.99, UP 92.93 points (+0.69%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,855.36, UP 13.89 points (+0.36%). The price of GOLD is $1,853.90 per troy oz., -1.30 (-0.07%) while the price of SILVER is $25.40 per troy ounce, -0.089 (-0.35%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,098.00 per troy oz, -6.70 (-0.61%) while the price of COPPER is $3.62 per pound, -0.011 (-0.30%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,346.90 per troy oz, -18.30 (-0.77%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $52.71 per barrel, -0.06 (-0.11%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 20.11. As for Bitcoin, one U.S. greenback = 0.000030. In other economic news, investment in U.S. space programs hits a record $8.9 billion in 2020. We must return to the moon and make it to Mars before the Chi-Coms do. Period. Watch ‘President’ Joe Biden strip funding from NASA.
- 2021 Monday L: DAY SIX OF THE BIDEN REGIME- stick around to find out what else ‘President’ Joe Biden is up to today. Hmmm, his ‘boss’ House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi, she of drooping Botox-drenched face, walked the Article of Impeachment against ex- (the REAL) President Donald J. Trump to the U.S. Senate where the obsequious, knuckle-dragging Senate Majority Leader Charles “Cryin’ Chuck” Schumer received it. Impeachment proceedings to commence the day following Super Bowl LV. Look, “Botox Nancy,” you are 10 seats away from losing control of the House. In the Senate, we expect Raphael Warnock and Mark Kelly will be gone in 2022, seeing as how they were ‘winners’ of special elections in states where the state GOP leadership worked on behalf of Democrats.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0354 a 40” x 60” original illustration by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Verbena Sundown.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The Michael Schenker Group came back on September 05, 1981 with its sophomore effort, “MSG.” Most fans believe this album to be the crème de la crème, much of the reason due to overproduction which gives it a superb sound. Joining the fiery German guitarist are bassist Chris Glen (from the Sensational Alex Harvey Band), Cozy Powell (drums/percussion), Gary Barden (vocals), and the famed Paul Raymond of Chicken Shack, Savoy Brown, and UFO fame on keyboards/guitars/and vocals. This album is absolutely amazing, one we love and wholeheartedly encourage everyone to rush out, give a listen to, and then consider adding it to your ever-growing collection- you will be so glad you did.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 01-25-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 3,956.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Dave Walker, Savoy Brown, Vice President Charles Curtis, John Staehely, Jo Jo Gunne, Matt Andes, Just the Facts, U.S. Secretary of State James A. Baker III, U.S. Attorney General Joseph McKenna U.S. Attorney General John W. Griggs, U.S. Attorney General George W. Wickersham, Battle of the Bulge, Battle of Iwo Jima, Michael Schenker Group,
TODAY IN HISTORY, MONDAY JANUARY 25, 2021
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Monday, January 25, 2021:
[i] We promoted the music of the greatest blues-rock-British-boogie band, Savoy Brown, beginning on Friday, 28-January-2011 through Monday, 28-February-2011. Kim Simmonds is one of the greatest guitarists of all time which is why everyone should check the music of this fabulous band out ASAP.
[ii] We promoted the music of the great California rock band, Spirit- and the music of its members- beginning on Monday, 18-June-2012 through Friday, 10-August-2012. We hope you will seek this band out and add it to your growing collection of top-quality rock music. This included the music of Jo Jo Gunne.
[iii] Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is little more than a murderous thug who should have been droned in the same way we droned Gen. Qassim Soleimani, the terrorist POS who ran the Quds Force until Donald Trump wiped him out.
[iv] Many believe Barack Obama should be disqualified as a president because most believe he was born outside the United States which would ban him from ever seeking the highest office in the land. At the very least, an asterisk should be placed by his name in all U.S. history books.
[v] The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists’ Doomsday Clock is a left-wing way to terrorize the citizens of the world whenever a conservative or Republican is president of the United States. Pay no attention to these scumbags.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE WELCOME ALL OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TO THE NEW AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS.COM WHERE SCUM SUCH AS SUNDAR PICHAI CANNOT DRIVE A DAGGER INTO ONE’S NECK. PLEASE, SEND ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO VISIT US HERE AS THIS IS WHERE YOU GET THE UNVARNISHED TRUTH AND NOT THE ‘TRUTH’ COMMUNIST CHINA AND ITS LACKEYS WANT YOU TO HEAR