TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
19. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2021:
Robert E. Lee’s Birthday in Florida; Confederate Heroes Day in Texas; Happy Birthday, Chef Vicky!
Supreme Court Associate Justices William O. Douglas and Arthur Goldberg; America featuring Dewey Bunnell, Augustus Owsley Stanley with Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead, Big Brother & the Holding Company featuring Janis Joplin, Deep Purple featuring Rod Evans, the Mamas & the Papas featuring Denny Doherty, Mountain featuring Steve Knight, Robert Palmer; and Chef V. Vicky Mazarotti of the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day:
- 379 Sunday: Theodosius becomes co-emperor of the Eastern Roman Empire.
- 973 Monday: Benedictus VI becomes the Catholic Pope.
- 1668 Monday: King Louis XIV of France and Emperor Leopold I of the Holy Roman Empire sign a treaty dividing Spain.
- 1793 Thursday: On this date, the revolutionaries in control of France put King Louis XVI on trial for treason, found him guilty, and sentenced him to the guillotine.
- 1806 Saturday: Great Britain occupies the Cape of Good Hope, South Africa.
- 1807 Sunday: Future Confederate General Robert E. Lee was born in Westmoreland County, Virginia.
- 1809 Wednesday: Author, poet, and critic Edgar Allen Poe was born in Boston.
- 1840 Saturday: The Charles Wilkes expedition from the United States discovers Antarctica.
- 1853 Tuesday: Giuseppe Verde’s opera, “Il Trovatore” premiered in Rome.
- 1861 Friday: Georgia became the fifth state to secede from the Union. Meanwhile, Mississippi troops take Fort Massachusetts and Ship Island from the Union.
- 1865 Wednesday: Union troops occupy Fort Anderson, North Carolina.
- 1883 Thursday: In Roselle, New Jersey, Thomas Edison’s first village electric lighting system using overhead wires went into effect.
- 1915 Tuesday: The first German zeppelin attack occurs over Great Britain, which results in four deaths. Meanwhile, George Claude of Paris, France, patented the neon discharge tube for use in advertising signs.
- 1935 Saturday: Future lighting director of the Grateful Dead[i] and developer of the BEST LSD in the world, Augustus Owsley Stanley was born on this date.
- 1937 Tuesday: Millionaire Howard Hughes set a transcontinental air record by flying his monoplane from Los Angeles, California, to Newark, New Jersey, in 7 hours, 29 minutes, and 25 seconds.
- 1941 Sunday: During World War II, British troops go on the offensive against the Italians in Eritrea.
- 1942 Monday: During World War II, Japan invaded Burma (present-day Myanmar). They also captured the British territory of North Borneo. Meanwhile, a German U-Boat sank the Canadian liner RMS Lady Hawkins off Cape Hatteras, killing 251 people; 71 others survived the sinking.
- 1943 Tuesday: Future vocalist, Janis Joplin, who would perform with Big Brother and the Holding Company[ii] as well as a solo artist, was born in Texas on this date.
- 1943 Tuesday A: As Italian Alpine units and intermingled Axis allies began pulling out of Popovka and heading west, the Battle of Novaya Postoyalovka commenced. Soviet units lurking in the town were awaiting whatever Axis units might be fleeing in their direction and planned a nasty surprise. This battle would continue for more than 30 hours as various units of Italian Alpini and Italian 8th Army units attempted to storm it making this one of the largest actions fought by Italians in the Soviet Union. Luckily, the Italians had several artillery pieces with them.
- 1944 Wednesday: The U.S. federal government relinquished control of the nation’s railroads to their owners following settlement of a wage dispute. Elsewhere, on the Eastern Front, after being prevented by Adolf Hitler to begin pulling back, the Germans holding Novgorod who were fighting to maintain a slim corridor to funnel supplies through to other Germans ringing the historic city of Leningrad, the Reds now almost had them completely encircled. They will begin fighting to break out so as to escape the fate of their comrades a year earlier in Stalingrad.
- 1947 Sunday: V. Vicky Mazarotti—a writer and chef at the AICP-END —was born to J. P. and D. C. Mendoza in Napa, California. Elsewhere, famed rock-and-roll vocalist Rod Evans of Deep Purple[iii] was born in Britain on this date.
- 1949 Wednesday: Congress increased the salary of the president of the United States from $75,000 to $100,000 with an additional $50,000 expense allowance for each year in office. Elsewhere in England, future rock vocalist Robert Palmer[iv] of “Simply Irresistible” fame is born.
- 1952 Saturday: Future guitarist/vocalist with the rock band, America[v]—Dewey Bunnell—is born on this date.
- 1953 Monday: CBS-TV aired the widely watched episode of “I Love Lucy” in which Lucy Ricardo, played by Lucille Ball, and gave birth to Little Ricky. (By coincidence, Ball gave birth the same day to her son, Desi Arnaz Jr.)
- 1955 Wednesday: Media officials filmed a presidential news conference for television for the first time, with the permission of President Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- 1960 Tuesday: The Treaty of Mutual Cooperation and Security between Japan and the United States of America underwent signing by both countries in Washington, D.C.
- 1966 Wednesday: Indira Gandhi became prime minister of India on this date.
- 1970 Monday: President Richard M. Nixon nominated G. Harold Carswell to the Supreme Court; however, the nomination was defeated because of controversy over Carswell’s past racial views.
- 1977 Wednesday: In one of his last acts of office, President Gerald R. Ford pardoned Iva Toguri D’ Aquino, an American convicted of treason for making wartime broadcasts for Japan.
- 1980 Saturday: The 79th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William O. Douglas died in Bethesda, Maryland, on this date. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt nominated his fellow Democrat to fill the seat of Associate Justice Louis Brandeis. Douglas served from 04-15-1939 to 11-12-1975.
- 1981 Monday: The United States and Iran signed an accord paving the way for the release of 52 Americans held hostage for more than 14 months.
- 1983 Wednesday: In Bolivia, former SS Officer Klaus Barbie, the “Butcher of Lyon, France,” undergoes arrest by authorities.
- 1986 Sunday: Spain recognizes the state of Israel.
- 1990 Friday: In Washington, D.C., the 94th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Arthur Goldberg, Democrat, died. President John F. Kennedy nominated Goldberg to fill the seat of Associate Justice Felix Frankfurter, Independent. Goldberg served from 09-28-1962 to 07-26-1965. He then moved on to become the United States’ sixth ambassador to the United Nations.
- 1992 Sunday: German government and Jewish officials dedicated a Holocaust memorial at the villa on the outskirts of Berlin where the notorious Wannsee Conference had taken place.
- 1993 Tuesday: Israel recognizes that the Palestine Liberation Organization is ‘no longer a criminal organization.’ No- but they are a TERRORIST organization.
- 1996 Friday: A federal grand jury subpoenaed first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton to answer questions regarding the discovery of billing records related to the Whitewater real estate investment swindle.
- 1998 Monday: “Rockabilly” pioneer Carl Perkins[vi] died in Jackson, Tennessee, on this date at age 65.
- 2007 Friday: Vocalist Denny Doherty of the Mamas & the Papas[vii] lost his battle with kidney disease on this date.
- 2009 Monday: Russia and Ukraine signed a deal restoring natural gas shipments from the former to the latter and paving the way for an end to the nearly two-week cutoff of most Russian natural gas to a freezing Europe. Thank you, Vladimir Putin, you worthless POS.
- 2011 Wednesday: Tunisia throws open its doors to its prisons and releases all remaining political prisoners. Meanwhile, a Mongolian bulk carrier vessel undergoes seizure by Somali pirates off the coast of East Africa.
- 2012 Thursday: The camera and film company that started it all—Kodak—filed for bankruptcy protection.
- 2013 Saturday: NASA’s Mars rover Curiosity finds calcium deposits on the Red Planet like what happens on Earth when water circulates through cracks and fissures in the surface. Elsewhere, Steve Knight—former keyboardist with the East Coast hard rock band, Mountain[viii], lost his battle with Parkinson’s Disease on this date.
- 2014 Sunday: At the 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, “American Hustle” takes top picture honors while actors Matthew McConaughey and Cate Blanchett take Outstanding Performance Awards.
- 2015 Monday: English actress Anna Kirkbride dies of breast cancer at age 60. Meanwhile, in Yemen, battles between Iranian-backed Houthi rebels and government forces result in nine dead and more than 160 injured in the capital city of Sana’a.
- 2016 Tuesday: At a rally in Ames, Iowa, former Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin officially endorses Donald J. Trump for president of the United States. Meanwhile, as the war continues to rage in Syria, the government of Bashar al-Assad reports the deaths of far too many Syrian army troops in the fight against ISIS. Speaking of the terrorist criminal organization, ISIS announces the death of its beloved ‘Jihadi John,’ blown up in an airstrike back in November.
- 2017 Thursday: Mexico extradites drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman to the United States on this date to face justice. Elsewhere, in Palmyra, Syria, ISIS scum behead 12 captives. Meanwhile, President-elect Donald J. Trump nominates his final Cabinet post nominee on this date, Gov. Sunny Perdue to be his secretary of U.S. Agriculture.
- 2018 Friday: Olympic gold medalist Aly Raisman joined dozens of other women and girls in confronting her former doctor Larry Nassar, at his sentencing hearing for multiple sexual assaults; she warned the scumbag that the testimony of the “powerful army” of survivors would haunt him in prison. Elsewhere, the Chi-Coms- in the spirit of Mao Zedong- consider writing the “Xi Jinping Thought” into the state constitution after already adding the dictator’s words to the party constitution. Don’t you just love these authoritarian thugs? What’s next? A global pandemic?
- 2019 Saturday: The Covington High School kids from Kentucky are at the U.S. Capitol on this date wearing MAGA hats and celebrating America. As they celebrate, the Black Hebrew Israelites, a hate group, is calling them all manner of vile and despicable names. This does not dampen their celebration. This is when an aged Indian chief named Nathan Phillips, a man who supposedly served with distinction in Vietnam, a member of the Indigenous Peoples’ March, stirs up trouble with the kids. The phony Indian chieftain intruded into the mass of the young kids, banging his drum and chanting war songs, and got right into the face of young Sandman who stood silently and reverently. The news media would slant the incident into making the high schoolers a bunch of racist bigots and lovers of the KKK which shocked the ENTIRE PLANET! However, approximately two years later after attorney Linn Wood went after the Fake News Media, young Mr. Sandman would become fabulously wealthy after the New York Times and several TV channels had to pay tens of millions of dollars for defamation and slander.
- 2020 Sunday: In the AFC Championship Game, the Kansas City Chiefs, 14-4, beat the Tennessee Titans, 11-8, by a final score of 35-24. Meanwhile, in the NFC Championship Game, the San Francisco 49ers, 15-3, beat the Green Bay Packers, 14-4, by a final score of 37-20. Super Bowl LIV will be between the 49ers and the Chiefs. Elsewhere, in a rare event in Honolulu, Hawaii, cops go to evict a man who responds by shooting three of them, killing two, and then sets his home ablaze. The fire leaps to four neighboring homes with the suspect dying in the blaze. Meanwhile, a nightclub shooting in Kansas City, Missouri, kills two- including the shooter- while injuring another 15 people.
- 2021 Tuesday: A Politico poll (note- Politico is extremely far-left in its politics) suggests that 1-in-5 Republicans want President Trump convicted in his second impeachment trial. This also means that 4-in-5 Republicans do NOT want to see him convicted so which number makes more sense to you? One-in-five Republicans are RINOs and should be expelled from the party. Period. Speaking of the inaccuracy of political polls, Gallup reports that ‘President-elect Pro-China Joe’ Biden’s favorability among the American people stands at 57-percent. Everyone with half a brain or more understands that this is BS. Elsewhere, Dick Morris tells Newsmax that ‘polls are being manipulated to hurt President Donald J. Trump as he leaves office.’
- 2021 Tuesday A: Speaking of the incoming ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden administration, we learned today that the Department of Homeland Security has hired a private security firm, Hana Industries for $1.6 million to the end of the month to ensure the 46th president’s personal security. This says that ‘Pro-China Joe’ can trust no one in federal law enforcement, the National Guard, or the U.S. Secret Service. It also shows that the 46th president is an usurper, that he (if he remains cognizant of reality) and those around him know implicitly that he did NOT win the 2020 Presidential Election. What’s even worse is that this demonstrates that we will now have a ‘secret police,’ a ‘Gestapo,’ if you will, sworn to protect this usurper and to punish his enemies. Everyone wake up and take note. Regarding the National Guard’s role in securing the Inauguration, Republican Congressman Matt Waltz of Florida says that fellow Congressman Steve Cohen’s attacks on the Guard are insulting.
- 2021 Tuesday B: Four of ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden’s picks for Cabinet positions are facing U.S. Senate committees today in confirmation hearings. First, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, next Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, Avril Haines- director of national security, and Alejandro Mayorkas, director of Homeland Security. Oh, Beijing Biden also picks a tranny to be his assistant secretary of health. Good for you for checking off all the boxes there, Mr. President Biden. In the same vein, RINO Senator Lindsey Graham says, ‘watch out for Biden ushering in a radical agenda as quickly as possible,’ (one we believe you are going to support, you fair-weather friend). Outgoing U.S. Secretary Mike Pompeo accuses the Chi-Coms of committing genocide on their Uighur and other ethnic and religious minorities. Oh- for some reason, the U.S. Department of State prematurely announced the ‘departure of President Donald J. Trump.’ What’s up with that?
- 2021 Tuesday C: Quinnipiac reports that outgoing President Donald J. Trump’s final approval ratings are 34-percent approval and 61-percent disapproval. This supports Dick Morris’ assertions earlier in this post. Morris also says it will take a while to appreciate ALL of the accomplishments of the 45th president (which is WHY we believe they will strip him from the history and record books). Speaking of Mr. Trump, many fear that all the great accomplishments he had on stopping illegal immigration, sound tax policy, and holding the Chi-Coms accountable for their actions now are at risk with feeble Old Joe Biden entering the White House. He will strip them all away. The country will never be the same ever again. Speaking of Trump-related stories, the Cancel Culture at Harvard University wants ALL real and honorary degrees given to Trump administration officials stripped away, denounced, and tossed into the dumpster. Meanwhile, Canada begs the incoming 46th president ‘NOT to cancel the Keystone XL Pipeline on Day #1.’
- 2021 Tuesday D: Famed pollster and commentator Doug Schoen is joining Newsmax. Next, lawyers for ex-Michigan Governor Rick Snyder say the people hounding him over the Flint water crisis filed their papers in the wrong county. Elsewhere, the N.Y. Mets fire their general manager over sexually explicit tweets to women. Why do they never learn? Say it in person or not at all, dummy. Next, we learn that Trump attorney and ‘America’s Mayor’ Rudy Giuliani won’t represent the former 45th president at the second impeachment trial. Meanwhile, the Wyoming GOP votes to censure RINO Congresswoman Liz Cheney. Note to Wyoming: BOOT HER OUT NOW. Finally, according to author David Horowitz, ‘Democrats HATE America’s founding principles.’
- 2021 Tuesday E: The U.S. secretary of the Army hammers the Department of Defense for its bureaucratic response to the Capitol Hill riots of January 6. Speaking of this, forever-angry Hillary Clinton bellows that we ‘need a 9-11-style commission to dig into Donald Trump’s role in encouraging violence at the U.S. Capitol on the sixth day of January 2021.’ People had a right to be angry, Hillary, even though more evidence continues coming to light daily showing the shoe’s on the other foot, that House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi ordered Capitol Hill law enforcement to stand aside and to allow the Antifa infiltrators to enter the nation’s seat of government unmolested and unhindered. When the evidence is out in full, the attention will shift onto the Democrats which is why Speaker Pelosi is sounding the alarm over the NSA’s upcoming investigation into BOTH ‘Pro-China Joe’ and son, Hunter Biden. Meanwhile, Mike Lindell of ‘My Pillow’ fame says there is 100-percent evidence of Chi-Com and Canuck interference in the 2020 Presidential Election which is why Dominion Voting Systems now wants to sue him.
- 2021 Tuesday F: Outgoing President Donald J. Trump slaps communist Venezuela with a heap of brand-new sanctions. He also tapes a farewell address which is smart- move to leave before ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden’s new (Chi-Com-backed) Secret Police can catch you. Meanwhile, Congressman Jim Jordan, R-OH, slams ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden for his words that are encouraging an invasion force of illegal aliens heading north to our southern border. Elsewhere, a political scientist finds himself charged for being an ‘unregistered agent of Iran.’ Watertown professor Kaveh Lotfolah Afrasiabi finds himself in trouble for schilling for the Iranians while claiming to be a neutral commentator.
- 2021 Tuesday G: Germany reports a NEW COVID-19 virus strain that is unlike the one discovered in the United Kingdom a few months back. Meanwhile, Los Angeles County is lifting restrictions on air quality controls because Chi-Vi fatalities awaiting cremation are backing up and need to head to the furnace ASAP. In other news, Georgia moves to certify the U.S. Senate run-off races of January 5, blaming President Trump for the loss of two GOP Senate seats we allege was the price to get rid of the 45th president.
- 2021 Tuesday H: Here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 95,963,947 confirmed cases, +784,744, 2,051,049, confirmed deaths, +17,408, and 52,854,855 confirmed recoveries, +398,238. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 24,290,413 confirmed cases, up 172,654 from yesterday’s reporting, 403,063 confirmed deaths, UP 1,807, and 10,511,075 confirmed recoveries, UP 43,157.
- 2021 Tuesday I: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 3,049,980 confirmed cases, 33,945 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 25,470 confirmed cases, 324 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 293,807 confirmed cases, 3,974 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other state: North Dakota: currently, they have 96,093 confirmed cases, 1,408 confirmed deaths, and 93,451 confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 558,249 confirmed cases, 4,044 confirmed deaths, and 473,572 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Tuesday J: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 30,950.52, UP 116.26 points (+0.38%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,197.18, UP 198.68 points (+1.53%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,798.91, UP 30.66 points (+0.81%). The price of GOLD is $1,848.00 per troy oz., -0.20 (-0.01%) while the price of SILVER is $25.28 per troy ounce, -0.035 (-0.14%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,094.70 per troy oz, +2.70 (+0.25%) while the price of COPPER is $3.63 per pound, -0.0015 (-0.04%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,365.00 per troy oz, -30.10 (-1.26%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $53.18 per barrel, +0.20 (+0.38%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.48 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Iranian Rial equals 42,000.00. That’s what a terrorism-based economy gets you…
- 2021 Tuesday K: Moron David Hogg calls for the resignation of Georgia Republican Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene. Screw him. Next, we learn that Senator Mitch McConnell, R-KY, Congressman Kevin McCarthy, R-CA, and outgoing Vice President Mike Pence are going to skip outgoing President Donald J. Trump’s farewell ceremonies at White House tomorrow in order to attend the Inauguration Day ceremonies of “Pro-China Joe” Biden. Scum. Meanwhile, the FBI is continuing its search for the scumbag who placed pipe bombs around the Capitol Building on January 6.
- 2021 Tuesday L: Outgoing Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Ken Cuccinelli tells Greg Kelly of Newsmax TV that the ‘inauguration of Joe Biden is going to be safe, that it was always going to be safe but that House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi was requesting crew-operated 50-caliber machine guns on the roofs of armored vehicles as though we were keeping peace in Iraq or fighting in Afghanistan. He said that ‘thankfully, the DOD nixed this request’ but what is clear and should be clear to every American is that what the Democrats are doing is NOT GOOD. They KNOW we KNOW they stole the election and that ‘Drooling Joe’ Biden is an usurper. In the history of civil disturbances in this country, we have never had 50-caliber MG squads ready to light up demonstrators. Folks, the ONLY demonstrators we will see tomorrow are the useful idiots- Antifa, BLM, and perhaps Iranian, Russian, and Chi-Com intel officers- stirring up violence among their bought-and-paid lackeys and bozos. Meanwhile, Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-CO, the pistol-packing mama, disputes all charges made by crackhead Congressman Steve “Fried Chicken” Cohen, D-TN, who is equating her with being a Nazi and who claims that Congresswoman Boebert’s mother ‘participated in the Capitol Hill riots of January 6.’ What a worthless POS you are, “Fried Chicken” Cohen. What we are going to see tomorrow is a Democrat-engineered “Beer Hall Putsch” in the streets of D.C. and across the country, a ginned up uprising they can use as an excuse for taking our civil liberties away from us.
- 2021 Tuesday M: Next, please stick around for tonight’s Mega Millions Draw #1626 with an $865 million jackpot up for grabs (please see ‘P’ below). When will Democrats tell lottery winners that their ‘patriotic obligations to the country are to hand over their entire pot (while still paying the taxes on it) so they can then redistribute the money to illegal aliens and Muslim refugees and whatever other crackpot, left-wing loony tunes schemes they have for seizing wealth? It’s coming folks, just like the seizure of ALL privately-owned gold, silver, platinum, and whatever else the scumbags can get their grubby mitts on just like the requirement that every American middle class family take either homeless people or an illegal alien family into their homes and provide them all care, comfort, and support. Don’t laugh, people, don’t laugh.
- 2021 Tuesday N: Incoming Secretary of State Anthony Blinken acknowledges that President Donald J. Trump has the correct views on communist China. He also says that the new administration is going to reevaluate the North Korea ‘issue’ from top to bottom. Note- we predict war within the first six months due to mismanagement, mistakes, and a fossilized view of the Hermit Kingdom. We also learn today that incoming #47 plans to keep the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem but will press for Palestinian statehood. We predict war coming here, too. Next, numerous U.S. schools announce they won’t view the Inauguration Day events out of fear that violence will explode across the country and the little imps will tremble under their desks. Meanwhile, Senate Majority Leader (for today) “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell shows his true colors by driving a dagger into the back of the president who helped him accomplish things with the federal courts heretofore unseen in decades by saying Trump ‘fed lies’ to the Capitol Hill rioters of January 6, 2021. You’ve seen the same tape we have, Mitch; you are almost guaranteeing the death of the GOP. Good luck.
- 2021 Tuesday O: We learn that tomorrow a judge is going to decide the House race in New York’s upstate, the last race to be called: House District 22. Former Congresswoman Claudia Tenney, Republican, holds a 29 vote lead over current Rep. Anthony Brindisi, Democrat. Out of more than 325,000 votes cast, Tenney has clung to this slim margin of victory and the race should have been called long ago. We will find out, hopefully, tomorrow. Elsewhere, Twitter users BLAST CNN (Communist News Network, LOL) for seeking to ban Newsmax and perhaps One America News, too. Getting Orwellian around here, folks. Meanwhile, the Wall Street Journal says that outgoing President Donald J. Trump could form the ‘Patriot Party.’ Finally, FOX News terminates long-time pundit Chris Stirewalt over his criticism of the network calling Arizona ‘early’ on Election Night. Fox News could not handle the truth.
- 2021 Tuesday P: Here are the numbers for tonight’s Mega Millions Draw #1626 with an $865 million jackpot on the line: 10, 19, 26, 28, 50, and Mega 16. Out of 716,770 winning tickets, ONE person had FIVE numbers but NO Mega for a prize of $1,401,723. Congratulations! The pot is still climbing! The winning ticket was sold at a 7/11 in Artesia, CA 90701.
- 2021 Tuesday Q: As Bea O’Malley predicted in her last three posts of last week, incoming President Joseph R. Biden is going to face tests on a variety of fronts. Iranian commandoes and paratroopers are holding rehearsals for what might come in the Persian Gulf. They are holding drills at the mouth of the Straits of Hormuz. We expect the Chi-Coms, Russia, Venezuela, North Korea, even Cuba, to begin causing trouble because incoming #46 is not up to the task nor is his army of Obama ‘retreads.’ Meanwhile, President Donald J. Trump’s former adviser Steve Bannon gets one of the pardons the president signed today.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0348 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset Dream.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclée’s, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Once again, UFO delivered another powerhouse effort although some ‘critics’ panned it. “Obsession” came out on June 21, 1978 and in our eyes is an excellent album. Once again, we saw the band around the time they were touring in support of it and their performance of it was, well, stunning. The lineup featured Phil Mogg (vocals), Andy Parker (drums), Michael Schenker (guitars), Pete Way (bass), and Paul Raymond (keyboards/rhythm guitar). Two tunes- “Only You Can Rock Me” and “Cherry” were absolute favorites, both studio and live. We hope you will seek this one out at your favorite haunt for music because it is an excellent album from a bygone era. Compared to modern music, this album is a tour du force. Look for it.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 01-19-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,251.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, the Grateful Dead, Augustus Owsley Stanley, Rod Evans, Deep Purple, Janis Joplin, Big Brother and the Holding Company, V. Vicky Mazarotti, Steve Knight, Mountain, Robert Palmer, Denny Doherty, the Mamas & the Papas, America, Dewey Bunnell, Associate Justice William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Arthur Goldberg, Siege of Leningrad, UFO, Brian Carrick,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY JANUARY 19, 2021
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, January 19, 2021:
[i] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[ii] We promoted the music of Big Brother and the Holding Company, beginning on Monday, 18-July-2011 through Tuesday, 26-July-2011. At the time, we were not farsighted enough to offer the music of Janis Joplin but hope to do so at some point in the near future when we return to promoting the music of American rock bands.
[iii] We shared the music of Deep Purple, Ian Gillan, Captain Beyond, Elf, and Rainbow beginning on Tuesday, 20-March-2018 and concluded this massive offering on Sunday, 14-October-2018. Please seek out the music by all of these phenomenal bands. All are fabulous.
[iv] We hope to share the music of vocalist Robert Palmer at some point within the next decade.
[v] We hope to promote the music of America at some point within the next decade. Please stay tuned for further information.
[vi] We hope to do the music of Carl Perkins the same time we do Johnny Cash and other pioneers of American rock and roll, country, and rockabilly music. We hope you will stay tuned for the day when we do.
[vii] At some point, we will do the music of the Mamas and the Papas the same time we do the music of Sonny & Cher. We hope you will continue awaiting that glorious day.
[viii] We began promoting the music of Mountain beginning on Friday, 14-December-2012 through Sunday, 20-January-2013. This also included West, Bruce & Laing but sadly, we overlooked Leslie West’s solo career so please stay tuned for his discography sometime in the next 8-12 years.
WE WELCOME ALL OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TO THE NEW AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS.COM WHERE SCUM SUCH AS SUNDAR PICHAI CANNOT DRIVE A DAGGER INTO ONE’S NECK. PLEASE, SEND ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO VISIT US HERE AS THIS IS WHERE YOU GET THE UNVARNISHED TRUTH AND NOT THE ‘TRUTH’ COMMUNIST CHINA AND ITS LACKEYS WANT YOU TO HEAR