TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JANUARY 14 IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
14. TODAY IN HISTORY—THURSDAY, JANUARY 14, 2021:
Orthodox New Year
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justices Henry Baldwin and James Moore Wayne; U.S. Secretary of War Simon Cameron; Soviet leader Georgy Malenkov, the Allman Brothers Band featuring Lamar Williams, Blue Cheer featuring Paul Whaley, Diana Ross and the Supremes, Nirvana featuring Dave Grohl, the Sex Pistols, and Sonny & Cher:
- 1236 Tuesday: English King Henry III married Lady Eleanor of Provence, France.
- 1526 Monday: King Francis I had to give up claims in Burgundy, Italy, and France on this date.
- 1601 Thursday: Church authorities in Rome burn all Hebrew texts in the city.
- 1639 Tuesday: Connecticut adopted its first constitution on this date, “Fundamental Orders.”
- 1641 Friday: The United East Indian Company conquers the city of Malaka, killing 7,000 locals during the fighting.
- 1690 Wednesday: Artisans build the first clarinet in Nuremburg, Germany.
- 1699 Sunday: Massachusetts holds a day of fasting for wrongly persecuting witches.
- 1746 Wednesday: The army of Bonnie Prince Charlie leaves Glasgow, Scotland to do battle with the British.
- 1780 Wednesday: In New Haven, CT, the future 22nd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Henry Baldwin is born. Originally a Democratic-Republican, President Andrew Jackson would nominate his fellow Democrat to fill the seat of Federalist Associate Justice Bushrod Washington. Baldwin would serve from 01-06-1830 to 04-21-1844.
- 1784 Monday: The United States ratified a peace treaty with Great Britain, ending the Revolutionary War.
- 1799 Saturday: Eli Whitney receives order for 10,000 muskets.
- 1814 Thursday: The King of Denmark cedes Norway to the King of Sweden through the Treaty of Kiel; however, Norway refused to accept the deal and began causing problems.
- 1835 Tuesday: The 23rd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James Moore Wayne took his place on the nation’s high court on this date. A Democrat, President Andrew Jackson nominated his fellow Democrat to fill the seat of Associate Justice William Johnson. Wayne served from today until July 05, 1867.
- 1858 Wednesday: Napoleon III, Emperor of the French, and his wife, Empress Eugenie, escaped an assassination attempt led by Italian revolutionary Felice Orsini, whom the authorities later captured and sent to the executioner.
- 1862 Monday: The 26th U.S. Secretary of War Simon Cameron left office on this date. First, a Democrat, then a member of the American Party and finally a Republican, he served under President Abraham Lincoln from 03-05-1861 until today.
- 1864 Wednesday: General William T. Sherman begins his “march through the South” on this date.
- 1878 Sunday: Alexander Graham Bell demonstrated the telephone for Britain’s Queen Victoria.
- 1882 Friday: They Myopia Hunt Club in Winchester, Massachusetts, became the first country club in America.
- 1907 Monday: Approximately 1,000 people died in Kingston, Jamaica, when an earthquake hit on this date.
- 1914 Wednesday: Ford Motor Co. greatly improved its assembly-line operation by employing an endless chain to pull each chassis along at its Highland Park plant.
- 1942 Wednesday: Japanese troops land at oil center on Balikpapan, Borneo.
- 1943 Thursday: President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and French General Charles de Gaulle opened a wartime conference in Casablanca. Meanwhile, SS Chief Heinrich Himmler views Warsaw, Poland, following the Jewish uprising.
- 1943 Thursday A: The Russians continue the operations along the Don Front hammering units of the Hungarian Second Army, penetrating portions of the line in an effort to drive into their rear areas. The Italian Alpine Corps and the German XXIV Panzer Corps would feel increased pressure along three sides of their defensive positions. The Sixth Army still fighting in Stalingrad was now all but forgotten, the Fuhrer’s promises to rescue them unfulfilled.
- 1944 Friday: The Soviet military commences operations against Oranienbaum/Wolchow on the Eastern Front during World War II.
- 1946 Monday: Future drummer with the hard-rocking acid band, Blue Cheer[i]—Paul Whaley—is born on this date.
- 1949 Friday: Lamar Williams—future bassist with the Allman Brothers Band[ii] following the death of Berry Oakley—is born on this date.
- 1951 Sunday: The first National Football League Pro Bowl All-Star Game took place in Los Angeles, California, on this date.
- 1952 Monday: NBC’s “Today” show premiered with Dave Garroway as the host, or ‘communicator.’
- 1953 Wednesday: The Parliament of Yugoslavia elected Josip Broz Tito president of the nation on this date.
- 1954 Thursday: Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio were married at San Francisco City Hall; however, the marriage lasted only about nine months. Elsewhere, the Hudson Motor Car Company merged with Nash-Kelvinator with the new company taking the name, “American Motors Corporation.”
- 1963 Monday: George C. Wallace took the oath of office as the next governor of Alabama; his inaugural address included the ringing declaration, “Segregation today, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever!” —a view Wallace came to repudiate in later years. Elsewhere, Sylvia Plath’s novel, “The Bell Jar” underwent publication in London under the pen name Victoria Lucas, less than a month before Plath committed suicide.
- 1967 Saturday: Singing duo Sonny and Cher[iii] release the soon-to-be hit tune, “The Beat goes on.” Elsewhere, the “Summer of Love” officially began with a “Human Be-In” involving tens of thousands of young people in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco.
- 1968 Sunday: In Super Bowl II, the Green Bay Packers beat the Oakland Raiders in the Orange Bowl by a score of 33-14 to win their second world title. Bart Starr is the MVP.
- 1969 Tuesday: Twenty-five people aboard the aircraft carrier USS Enterprise, off Hawaii, were killed when a rocket warhead exploded, setting off a fire and additional explosions. Elsewhere, future drummer with the grunge-rock band, Nirvana[iv]—Dave Grohl—is born on this date.
- 1970 Wednesday: Diana Ross and the Supremes[v] performed their last concert together at the Frontier Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- 1972 Friday: NBC debuted “Sanford & Son.”
- 1973 Sunday: In Super Bowl VII, the Miami Dolphins beat the Washington Redskins by a score of 14-7 at Los Angeles in the L.A. Memorial Coliseum. Meanwhile, police officers bust Grateful Dead[vi] bass player, Phil Lesh, for drugs in California.
- 1975 Tuesday: The House Internal Security Committee (formerly the House Un-American Activities Committee) disbanded.
- 1976 Wednesday: Ted Turner becomes CEO of the Atlanta Braves Major League Baseball team.
- 1978 Saturday: The Sex Pistols[vii] give their final concert at the Winterland Arena in San Francisco, California.
- 1985 Monday: Martina Navratilova won her 100th tournament and in so doing, she joined Jimmy Connors and Chris Evert Lloyd as the only professional tennis players to win 100 tournaments.
- 1986 Tuesday: “Rambo: First Blood, Part II” arrived at video stores and in so doing, it broke the record set by “Ghostbusters” for first-day orders. The video sold 435,000 copies.
- 1988 Thursday: Georgy Malenkov, the third leader of the Soviet Union, 1953-1955, died on this date.
- 1989 Saturday: One-thousand Muslims burn Salman Rushdie’s book, “Satanic Verses,” in Bradford, England in protest of his apostate writing.
- 1993 Thursday: Television talk show host David Letterman announced he was moving from NBC to CBS. Elsewhere, the British government pledged to introduce legislation to criminalize invasions of privacy by the press.
- 1994 Friday: President Bill Clinton and Russian President Boris Yeltsin signed Kremlin accords to stop aiming missiles at any nation and to dismantle the nuclear arsenal of Ukraine—the Ukrainians sure wish they had those nukes NOW!
- 1998 Wednesday: Charles Barkley pleads ‘not guilty’ to an assault charge. Meanwhile, researchers in Dallas report an enzyme that slows the aging process and cell death—so where is it?
- 1999 Thursday: The impeachment trial of President Bill Clinton for being a pervert while in office commenced in Washington, D.C.
- 2000 Friday: A United Nations tribunal sentenced five Bosnian Croats to up to 25 years in prison for the 1993 massacre of more than 100 Muslims in a Bosnian village.
- 2002 Monday: NBC’s “Today” show celebrated its 50th anniversary on television.
- 2004 Wednesday: In St. Louis, a Lewis and Clark Exhibition opened at the Missouri History Museum. The exhibit featured 500 rare and priceless objects used by the Corps of Discovery.
- 2005 Friday: The Huygens probe lands on Saturn’s moon, Titan.
- 2008 Monday: Republican Bobby Jindal, the first elected Indian American governor in the United States took office on this date in Louisiana.
- 2011 Friday: In Afghanistan, the Taliban drops its ban on female education due to ‘cultural change.’ Elsewhere, riots continue breaking out across the country of Tunisia with demands for the president to step down. He instead fires his government while maintaining troops in the street.
- 2012 Saturday: A suicide bomber in Basra, Iraq, kills 53 and injures another 130. Need we tell you that the culprits are members of the so-called ‘religion of peace?’ No way! Elsewhere, in Bursa, Turkey, a transformer goes haywire leaving millions in the dark including in the city of Istanbul.
- 2013 Monday: After more than seven weeks of treatment, doctors at the Southern Methodist Hospital in Houston, Texas, release President George H. W. Bush after treatment for severe bronchitis. Elsewhere, Syrian government air forces carry out strikes on ISIS and rebel positions south of Damascus as well as on Aleppo. Observers claim hundreds of civilians- including children- are dead.
- 2014 Tuesday: U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry criticizes Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan, for legislation he signed last week to ban same-sex marriage and criminalize gay rights groups and their activities; the law includes penalties of up to 14 years imprisonment. Meanwhile, President Barack Hussein Obama[viii] announced that he ‘has a pen and a phone’ and will use the two to push through anything he wants during his final two years in office. Elsewhere, the Mexican state of Michoacán calls in Mexican army troops to help community militiamen in their fight against the Knights Templar drug cartel, among the most violent in the world.
- 2015 Wednesday: American rock climbers Tommy Caldwell and Kevin Jorgensen become the first to successfully free-climb the Dawn Wall face of El Capitan in Yosemite National Park, a climb of 3,000 feet; the men started the climb on December 27, 2014. Elsewhere, Taiwan expresses outrage that the Chi-Coms have changed up air routes to the communist nation that infringe on Taiwanese airspace. This forces the island nation to step up military surveillance flights. Although the Chi-Coms claim Taiwan belongs to them, everyone knows that Taiwan is FREE China, aka the Republic of China, a bastion of freedom for all Chinese people.
- 2016 Thursday: A Space X Cargo 9 rocket carrying a payload of satellites blasted off from California, marking the company’s first launch since a fireball engulfed a similar rocket on a Florida launchpad more than four months earlier. Elsewhere, the World Health Organization announces that the Ebola epidemic that has devastated parts of Western Africa has ended.
- 2017 Saturday: In the NFC Division Round, the Atlanta Falcons beat the Seattle Seahawks, 36-20 while in the AFC Division Round; the New England Patriots beat the Houston Texans by a score of 34-16. Meanwhile, the Iraqi military continues making strides against the ISIS filth infesting Mosul by capturing parts of the university and pushing the violent jihadists back from positions along the Tigris River.
- 2018 Sunday: In the NFC Division Round, the Minnesota Vikings defeat The New Orleans Saints in a last second effort by a score of 29-24. In the AFC Division Round, the Jacksonville Jaguars stun the Pittsburgh Steelers with a final score of 45-42. Elsewhere, the Israeli military announces the complete destruction of a Hamas tunnel from the Gaza Strip into the world’s only Jewish state. This will stop terrorist attacks, kidnappings, robberies, home invasions, and assaults. Good.
- 2019 Monday: After a New York Times article slanders President Donald J. Trump by saying the ‘FBI has commenced an investigation into him’ and the Washington Post publishes an article claiming he is a ‘Russian agent’ working on behalf of Vladimir Putin, the president takes to the microphones and denies all of this bullshit. It would turn out that all of this has been an anti-Trump coup, one that originated within the devious minds of the Obama administration and put in motion by the Deep State. Time to start cleaning out these scumbags. Elsewhere, a suicide bomber in Kabul, Afghanistan, claims the lives of four people outright while wounding another 100-plus people. Once again, the so-called ‘religion of peace’ strikes again.
- 2020 Tuesday: On this date, 74-time Jeopardy champion Ken Jennings becomes the all-time greatest in the history of the show after he wins a tournament of champions. Meanwhile, ISIS carries out a spectacular attack against Nigerian military forces near Chinagodrar that takes the lives of at least 89 service members and wounds countless others. Time to eradicate this Islamist scum from the jungles of West Africa.
- 2021 Thursday: A ‘study’ reports that ‘climate change worsens child malnutrition.’ Uh, okay. Next, the Trump administration foregoes the planned investment ban on three Chi-Com entities: Alibaba, Tencent, and Baidu. Simultaneously, the Trump administration is holding its final auction for oil drilling rights in a variety of places. Next, the FAA announces it’s going to get tough with unruly fliers. Good. Lock ‘em up. Meanwhile, famed political strategist Dick Morris says that the ‘Dems impeached President Trump a second time because they are hoping to rile up his supporters and cause riots across the country on Inauguration Day.’ Folks, very few Trump supporters stormed Capitol Hill; no, if you watch the tapes as shown on Newsmax and One America News, one easily sees the Antifa supporters interwoven in the Trump supporters and can see, too, that numerous Capitol Hill police officers stepped aside and waved them in on the left side of the building.
- 2021 Thursday A: Prosecutors in the Kyle Rittenhouse case, the one in which, the young man shot and killed two Antifa thugs in self-defense in Kenosha, Wisconsin, during the summertime riots, seek harsher bail conditions and restrictions. IF you have seen the tape we have seen, there is no question this young man acted in self-defense and that the prosecution is a political prosecution launched by a Marxist POS state attorney general, the scumbag Keith Ellison. Elsewhere, it’s official, failed presidential hopeful is going to run for the mayorship of New York City. He has to be better than the forever-stoned loser they now have, the bum, Bill Di Blasio.
- 2021 Thursday B: We learn today that the Chi-Coms hold the most people in prison, an astounding 22 million currently in the slammer which is double what they had in prison the year before. Everyone being held in a Chi-Com slammer must hold onto their organs as the communist scumbags will eagerly harvest their organs and put them on the global human organ market. Based on this alone, as well as for infecting the entire world with a malignant virus, they should be expelled from the United Nations. What’s more, every nation that has suffered losses to the Chi-Vi, aka the Kung Flu, aka COVID-19, should immediately declare null and void all debts owed to the Chi-Coms as an immediate way to begin the much-needed recovery efforts. Every nation should do this NOW just as they should launch nation class action suits against the thugs in Beijing to make them pay for the harm they have caused the entire planet. In the U.S., thanks to the Beijing Bat Bug, jobless claims rose last week almost to 1 million new ones. Thank you, Chi-Coms.
- 2021 Thursday C: Meanwhile, ‘President-elect Pro-China Joe’ Biden announces his stimulus plan: the pumping of $1.5 trillion into the U.S. economy, money the POS is going to borrow from…you guessed it- the Chi-Coms. Meanwhile, Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC, urges his friend, ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden to tells the Dems to stop with further attempts at going after Trump- if he believes in UNITY. Elsewhere, an Axios/Ipsos poll says far more GOP voters side with President Donald J. Trump than they do with outgoing Senate Majority Leader “Cocaine Mitch” McConnell. Finally, CNN’s Don Lemon says that ‘IF you voted for Donald Trump, you are pro-Nazi, pro-KKK, (and pro-pond scum’- our words). Don, get the schlong out of your ass and STFU.
- 2021 Thursday D: In Las Vegas, famed illusionist Siegfried Fischbacher dies at age 81. He’s gone to join Roy. Good traveling! Meanwhile, the Houston Rockets have traded James Hardin to the New Jersey Nets.
- 2021 Thursday E: The last two federal executions scheduled during the Trump administration have been greenlighted. Corey Johnson, 52, and Dustin Higgs, 48, could enter the death chamber on either Thursday or Friday at the federal facility in Terre Haute, Indiana. Elsewhere, France’s finance minister Bruno Le Maire says, ‘U.S. turmoil is a problem for Western democracies.’ Time to wake up and to see the Chi-Coms manipulating all nations to bring about favorable outcomes for their authoritarian country, especially against those critical of how they treat Uighurs, Tibetans, and other minorities as well as Hong Kong. Finally, New York State Attorney-General Letitia James is launching an investigation into how New York cops mistreated Antifa and Black Lives Matter human riffraff during riots last year. Apparently using batons, tear gas, and pepper spray hurt the rioters’ feelings. We prefer using bullets. Give them lead to the back of the head in the Lavrentiy Beria style.
- 2021 Thursday F: Petco goes public today with the stock symbol, WOOF. Next, after some Antifa and Black Lives Matter trash wore the logo of Marvel Comics’ “Punisher,” he-she wimps began demanding the graphic novel/movie mammoth retire the character for good. Wah, wah, wah. Cancel Culture strikes again! Elsewhere, Senator Tom Cotton, R-Arkansas, calls impeachment ‘after January 20 unconstitutional.’ Next, U.S. airlines back ‘President-elect Pro-China Joe’ Biden’s plan to mandate masks for all passengers. Finally, the Pentagon’s IG announces investigations into the U.S. military to oust all right-wing radical elements while left-wingers are A-Okay.
- 2021 Thursday G: Parler asks a judge to force Amazon.com to restore its website. Next, NOAA says that 2020 was the second hottest year ever. Meanwhile, permits for Inauguration Week protests reined in following the Capitol Hill riots of January 6 and threats of additional violence on January 20. Elsewhere, hecklers of Senators Mitt Romney, RINO-Utah, and Lindsey Graham, RINO-SC, find themselves on the Delta Airlines NO-FLY list. Yet again, the Cancel Culture strikes. WTF? Finally, the Smithsonian is preserving articles from last week’s storming of the Capitol Building. (Speaking of the Capitol Building riots, we are learning that Capitol Hill law enforcement officers stepped aside to allow protesters easy entry into the building and that various Democrat politicians may have given ‘tours’ that were reconnoitering excursions in the days leading up to the massive cluster-f**k. Stay tuned). BREAKING NEWS- BLACK LIVES MATTER thug John Sullivan charged by the feds for being among those who instigated the Capitol Hill riots. We expect more Antifa and BLM trash to be charged.
- 2021 Thursday H: Here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 92,850,683 confirmed cases, +739,251, 1,988,290, confirmed deaths, +15,231, and 51,228,917 confirmed recoveries, +332,841. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 23,992, confirmed cases, up 371,203 from yesterday’s reporting, 389,304 confirmed deaths, UP 6,014, and 10,234,327 confirmed recoveries, UP 244,872.
- 2021 Thursday I: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 2,858,025 confirmed cases, 31,664 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 25,470 confirmed cases, 318 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 284,725 confirmed cases, 3,909 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other state: New Mexico: currently, they have 160,543 confirmed cases, 2,836 confirmed deaths, and 82,809 confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 528,204 confirmed cases, 3,860 confirmed deaths, and 446,125 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Thursday J: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 30,991.52, DOWN 68.95 points (-0.22%). Next, the NASDAQ: 13,112.64, DOWN 16.31 points (-0.12%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,795.54, DOWN 14.30 points (-0.38%). The price of GOLD is $1,846.70 per troy oz., -4.70 (-0.25%) while the price of SILVER is $25.64 per troy ounce, -0.167 (-0.65%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,127.90 per troy oz, +1.50 (+0.13%) while the price of COPPER is $3.67 per pound, +0.004 (+0.11%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,423.30 per troy oz, +26.20 (+1.09%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $53.79 per barrel, +0.22 (+0.41%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.47 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.82 euros and in Russian rubles equals 73.24. Speaking of economics, ‘President-elect Pro-China Joe’ Biden’s stimulus package now stands at $1.9 trillion, not the $1.5 trillion reported earlier today, ALL money coming to the Treasury from communist China. WTF?
- 2021 Thursday K: Acid-dropping Jack Dorsey of Twitter (or so we hear) says that ‘IF President Donald J. Trump’s kids or aides violate the ban imposed on the 45th president for life, they are liable to get a permanent Twitter boot, too. Big loss. Cancel Culture yet again. Speaking of Twitter bans, Texas Attorney-General Ken Paxton says, ‘Trump social media bans overly concerning.’ They sure the hell are. Meanwhile, John Solomon reports to Greg Kelly on Newsmax that President Trump has signed an order declassifying loads of documents related to the Steele Dossier, the Mueller Investigation, and the rest of the bogus attempts at destroying Donald J. Trump. We learn that numerous people in the Obama administration sought to infiltrate the Trump campaign so they could then spy on him and ruin him. Documents on the Ukraine also are included in the upcoming release, as early as TOMORROW.
- 2021 Thursday L: President Trump’s plan to fight communist China is by re-engaging the Third World which is what we used to do. Speaking of President Trump, he seeks to slash $27.4 billion from the spending bill. Meanwhile, the Arizona GOP moves to censure Gov. Doug Ducey, Cindy McCain, and failed Senator Jeff Flake. The case of the governor is that he misused his power during Era of the Chi-Vi and in the latter two, because they announced their support for “Pro-China Joe” Biden during the 2020 Presidential campaign. Besides these losers, Wyoming Congresswoman Liz Cheney is facing a major backlash in her home state for voting for second impeachment of President Donald J. Trump.
- 2021 Thursday M: Lawmakers in Indiana introduce a bill that would prohibit gay conversion therapy. President Trump signs an executive order making it more difficult for American citizens to do business with Chi-Com firms due to them being connected to the People’s Liberation Army. Are you listening, Mr. ‘incoming 46th president?’ Speaking of ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden, he taps failed senatorial candidate from South Carolina- Jaime Harrison- to head the DNC. Elsewhere, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot joins the chorus of liberal governors and mayors saying, “We must reopen now!” Wow. Where was this six months ago? Finally, President Trump is reconciling with former advisor Steve Bannon.
- 2021 Thursday N: Thanks to Governor Gavin Newsom’s incredible mismanagement of California’s forests, a massive wildfire is burning in the hills around Thousand Oaks. Once again, California BURNING. Elsewhere, a powerful windstorm in Washington state leaves hundreds of thousands without power.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0343 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Flash Flood.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclée’s, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
British band, UFO, finally got their big break when Chrysalis Records signed them to a deal and their subsequent studio album, “Phenomenon,” came out on May 16, 1974. The lineup featured Phil Mogg (vocals), Pete Way (bass), Andy Parker (drums), and former Scorpion Michael Schenker (guitars). Famed bassist with Ten Years After- Leo Lyons- produced this effort and one could see there was a new, more powerful sound to the over all effort what with Schenker and his powerhouse guitar. One of the best songs on the album, “Doctor, Doctor,” remained a live favorite for decades to come. As anyone who saw them in their heyday knows, they were an exciting live act, one worth seeing and their music worth owning. Please, check it out now…
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 01-14-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,537.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Sonny and Cher, The Sex Pistols, Lamar Williams, the Allman Brothers Band, Berry Oakley, Blue Cheer, Paul Whaley, Nirvana, Dave Grohl, Diana Ross and the Supremes, Georgy Malenkov, The Soviet Union, Just the Facts, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Henry Baldwin, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice James Moore Wayne, U.S. Secretary of War Simon Cameron, Eastern Front 1943, Bea O’Malley, UFO,
TODAY IN HISTORY, THURSDAY JANUARY 14, 2021
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Thursday, January 14, 2021:
[i] We promoted the music of Blue Cheer- one of the wildest acid rock bands of all time, beginning on Sunday, 25-November-2012 through Wednesday, 12-December-2012. We hope you seek this famed band out and add them to your collection; you will be glad you did.
[ii] We hope to begin promoting the music of the Allman Brothers Band and their spin-off projects sometime within the next eight years. We hope you will be here when we do because they are a band worthy of investigation by the readership- you will be glad you did.
[iii] At some point, we will do the music of Sonny & Cher the same time we do the Mamas and the Papas. We hope you will continue awaiting that glorious day.
[iv] We hope to share the music of Nirvana with the world within the next decade or so when we will do a series of Grunge Rock bands.
[v] We definitely hope to present the music of ALL the classic Motown bands- including the famed Diana Ross and the Supremes- sometime within the next decade. Please, stay tuned for further developments
[vi] We began promoting the music of the Grateful Dead- including Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Mickey Hart, and Phil Lesh- beginning on Tuesday, 30-August-2011 through Wednesday, 11-January-2012. Then, we did a second series featuring more albums by this fabled San Francisco band beginning on Friday, 09-August-2013 through Monday, 19-August-2013. At some point, we will have to do a third series as the music from this band never ends. Please, seek them out and consider adding them to your collection.
[vii] We hope to share the music of the Sex Pistols sometime within the next two decades. We hope you will remain vigilant for the day we do.
[viii] Many believe Barack Obama should be disqualified as a president because most believe he was born outside the United States which would ban him from ever seeking the highest office in the land. At the very least, an asterisk should be placed by his name in all U.S. history books.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE WELCOME ALL OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TO THE NEW AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS.COM WHERE SCUM SUCH AS SUNDAR PICHAI CANNOT DRIVE A DAGGER INTO ONE’S NECK. PLEASE, SEND ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO VISIT US HERE AS THIS IS WHERE YOU GET THE UNVARNISHED TRUTH AND NOT THE ‘TRUTH’ COMMUNIST CHINA AND ITS LACKEYS WANT YOU TO HEAR