TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
010. TODAY IN HISTORY—SUNDAY, JANUARY 10, 2021:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Peter Vivian Daniel; U.S. Attorney General Jeremiah S. Black; U.S. Secretary of Defense Louis A. Johnson; U.S. Secretary of State Jeremiah S. Black; U.S. Senators Chris Van Hollen and Roy Blunt; Heavyweight Boxing Champion George Foreman; David Bowie, the Faces featuring Rod Stewart, “Concert for Bangladesh” by George Harrison, Howlin’ Wolf, the Jefferson Starship featuring Aynsley Dunbar, Steely Dan featuring Donald Fagen, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers featuring Scott Thurston, and UFO featuring Michael Schenker:
- 49 BC: Following the demand that he surrender his Imperium, Julius Caesar and one legion commence crossing the Rubicon River for what would become the march on Rome- the original ‘march on Rome.’
- 236 Monday: St. Fabian begins his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1429 Tuesday: Order of the Golden Fleece begins in both Austro-Hungary and in Spain.
- 1514 Wednesday: The New Testament portion of the Complutensian Polyglot Bible, featuring parallel texts in Greek and Latin, was completed in Madrid, Spain.
- 1776 Monday: Thomas Paine anonymously published his influential pamphlet, “Common Sense,” which argued for American independence from British rule.
- 1810 Tuesday: The French church annuls the marriage of Emperor Napoleon I and Josephine. Meanwhile, in Stony Creek, Pennsylvania, the future 23rd U.S. Secretary of State Jeremiah S. Black is born. He served under President James Buchanan from 12-17-1860 to 03-05-1861. Prior to this, he served the nation- under the same president- as its 24th U.S. attorney general, doing so from 03-06-1857 until 12-16-1860.
- 1811 Wednesday: Slaves rebel in two Louisiana parishes.
- 1840 Thursday: The penny post, whereby mail undergoes delivery at a standard charge rather than paid for by the recipient, commenced in Great Britain on this date.
- 1842 Sunday: The 28th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Peter Vivian Daniel took his seat on the nation’s highest court on today’s date. A Democrat, Daniel was nominated by Martin Van Buren to fill Philip Barbour’s seat. He served from today until he died in office on May 31, 1860.
- 1860 Monday: The Pemberton Mill in Lawrence, Massachusetts, collapsed and caught fire, killing up to 145 people, mostly female workers from Scotland and Ireland.
- 1861 Wednesday: Florida became the third state to succeed from the Union. Meanwhile, Louisiana troops seize Forts Jackson and Philips from the Union troops.
- 1863 Friday: The London Underground had its beginnings as the Metropolitan, the first underground passenger railway in the world, opened to the public with service between Paddington and Farringdon Street.
- 1870 Sunday: John D. Rockefeller incorporated Standard Oil.
- 1878 Wednesday: The U.S. Senate proposes female suffrage.
- 1891 Friday: In Roanoke, Virginia, the future 2nd U.S. Secretary of Defense Louis A. Johnson is born. A Democrat, he would serve under President Harry S. Truman from 03-28-1949 to 09-19-1950.
- 1901 Thursday: The Spindletop oil field in Beaumont, Texas, produced the Lucas Gusher, heralding the start of the Texas oil boom.
- 1911 Tuesday: Major Jimmy Erickson took the first aerial photographs while flying over San Diego, California.
- 1920 Saturday: The League of Nations was established as the Treaty of Versailles went into effect.
- 1928 Tuesday: The Soviet Union ordered the exile of founding communist member, Leon Trotsky on this date—Josef Stalin was the man who engineered his comrade’s downfall.
- 1942 Saturday: Already fighting in Borneo, Imperial Japan declares war on the Netherlands.
- 1943 Sunday: Soviet troops launch a major offensive against the German 4th and 6th Armies near Stalingrad. As they do this, they redouble their efforts to trap Axis forces in the Caucasus while at the same time launching new attacks against German lines around Leningrad in the north. The famed city has been surrounded by Axis troops since late fall of 1941. Meanwhile, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt sailed from Miami to Trinidad becoming the first U.S. president to visit a foreign nation during wartime.
- 1944 Monday: With Mussolini clinging to power, the enemies who sold him out found themselves victims of a show trial- the Verona trials- in northern Italy. His son-in-law Count Galeazzo Ciano was among those tried and when the trial ended, out of several defendants, only one was spared execution- Tullio Cianetti- who received a 30-year-stretch in a fascist prison until the end of the war. He won his life because he wrote a letter of apology to Il Duce.
- 1945 Wednesday: Rod Stewart, member of the Faces[i] and a solo artist was born on this date.
- 1946 Thursday: The first General Assembly of the United Nations convened in London, England. Meanwhile, in the same country, famed rock-and-roll drummer, Aynsley Dunbar, who would play with the Mothers of Invention[ii] as well as with the Jefferson Starship[iii], is born.
- 1947 Friday: The Greek steamer Himara hits a wartime mine in the Saronic Gulf south of Athens with the loss of 392 people of 637 aboard her.
- 1948 Saturday: Donald Fagen, future keyboards/vocals 1972-81 / 1993-present with the American rock band, Steely Dan[iv], is born in Passaic, New Jersey, on this date.
- 1949 Monday: Future heavyweight boxer George Foreman was born on this date in Marshall, Texas. Over the course of his pro career, he would compile a record of 81 fights, 76 wins (68 KOs), and 5 losses.
- 1950 Tuesday: In Niangua, Missouri, future U.S. Senator Roy Blunt is born. A RINO Republican, he would enter the world’s greatest (so they say) deliberative body on January 03, 2011, representing his home state.
- 1951 Wednesday: Donald Howard Rogers piloted the first passenger jet on a trip from Chicago to New York City.
- 1952 Thursday: Future member of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers[v], 1991-present, multi-instrumentalist Scott Thurston, is born on this date.
- 1953 Saturday: In Karachi, Pakistan, future U.S. Senator Chris Van Hollen is born. A Democrat, he would enter the world’s greatest deliberative body on January 03, 2017, representing the state of Maryland.
- 1955 Monday: Famed rock-and-roll guitarist with the British band, UFO[vi] (1973-78 / 1993-95 / 1997-98 / 2000 / 2001-03), as well as with his own band, Michael Schenker, is born on this date.
- 1957 Thursday: Harold Macmillan became prime minister of Great Britain, following the resignation of Anthony Eden.
- 1964 Friday: Panama severs diplomatic relations with the United States. Elsewhere, Vee-Jay Records released “Introducing the Beatles[vii],” an album that ran into immediate legal opposition from Capitol Records, which was about to come out with its own album, “Meet the Beatles[viii].” After a battle in the courts, the two companies came to an agreement.
- 1971 Sunday: “Masterpiece Theater” premiered on PBS with Alistair Cooke introducing the drama series, “The First Churchills.” Meanwhile, French fashion designer Coco Chanel died in Paris at age 87.
- 1972 Monday: George Harrison’s[ix] three-record set, “Concert for Bangladesh[x]” is released in the United Kingdom.
- 1976 Saturday: Famed American bluesman, Howlin’ Wolf[xi], loses his battle with kidney disease on this date.
- 1978 Tuesday: The Soviet Union launched two cosmonauts aboard a Soyuz capsule for a rendezvous with the Salyut VI space laboratory.
- 1982 Sunday: The Cincinnati Bengals beat the San Diego Chargers in -59-degrees to win the AFL Championship.
- 1984 Tuesday: After 117 years, the U.S. establishes full diplomatic relations with the Vatican City.
- 1990 Wednesday: China lifts the state of emergency declared after the massacre of Tiananmen Square. Meanwhile, Time Inc., and Warner Communications Inc. completed a $14 billion merger, which made the new company, Time Warner, the largest entertainment company in the world.
- 1994 Monday: The Ukraine says that it will give up world’s third largest nuclear arsenal if Great Britain and the United States guarantee its national borders.
- 1996 Wednesday: Israel frees hundreds of Palestinian prisoners.
- 2000 Monday: America Online announced it was buying Time Warner for $162 billion with the Federal Trade Commission approving the deal on December 14, 2000; however, the merger proved disastrous, ending in December 2009.
- 2001 Wednesday: American Airlines agreed to acquire most of Trans World Airlines assets for about $500 million. The deal ended the financially troubled TWA.
- 2004 Saturday: CBS issued a damning independent review of mistakes related to a “60 Minutes Wednesday” report on President George W. Bush’s National Guard service and fired three news executives and a producer for their “myopic zeal” in rushing it to air, Dan Rather being among the fired. Elsewhere, a mudslide in La Conchita, California, crushed homes and killed 10 residents.
- 2010 Sunday: Surpassing Germany, COMMUNIST China becomes the world’s largest exporter.
- 2011 Monday: President Barack Obama is heading to Tucson, Arizona, for a memorial for the victims killed in the same shooting that critically injured Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords. Meanwhile, following the Saturday shooting, Congress plans to put forth new restrictions on 2nd Amendment rights.
- 2012 Tuesday: Mitt Romney wins the New Hampshire Republican Presidential Primary; Ron Paul places second and John Huntsman places third.
- 2013 Thursday: A shooting at Taft Union High School in Taft, California, took place as troubled student, Brian Oliver, shot one individual, Bowe Cleveland, and wounded one other student, both of whom had repeatedly bullied him for being Gay.
- 2014 Friday: Indonesia’s Mount Sinabung erupts again, with pyroclastic flows streaming down the volcanic slope; the activity has caused the evacuation of 22,000 people from the danger zone around Sinabung.
- 2015 Saturday: Commercial space company SpaceX successfully launches its Falcon 9 rocket, which has released the Dragon cargo ship into orbit to the International Space Station; the rocket returned to Earth after releasing the Dragon but had a rough landing. Elsewhere, rock star David Bowie[xii] died after battling cancer for 18 months.
- 2016 Sunday: Mexico begins the process of extraditing narcoterrorist Joaquim “El Chapo” Guzman to the United States. Meanwhile, in Yemen, five people are killed in a bombing on a Doctors without Borders hospital.
- 2017 Tuesday: As Inauguration Day reports, ‘unsubstantiated reports’ arise that ‘Russia has compromising material on President-elect Donald J. Trump.’ This story turns out to be completely bogus. Speaking of the crap the leftists are using against the incoming president, the confirmation hearings for Senator Jeff Sessions to become the next attorney general of the United States are interrupted (like it wasn’t planned, right) who storm the Senate chamber screaming, “No Trump! No KKK! No Fascist USA!’ Anyone care to tell us this crap was not pre-planned?
- 2018 Wednesday: Following the amazing mark that Jeff Bezos’ personal wealth hits $106 billion due to a rise in the price of Amazon shares, he becomes the second man in the world to possess wealth in surplus of $100 billion. This is a man that Senators Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders- among others- want to destroy. Meanwhile, President Trump digs in on his demand for funding for the border wall: “WE NEED THE WALL.”
- 2019 Thursday: According to data published in the scientific journal “Science,” the world’s oceans are warming faster than expected due to the burning of fossil fuels. Many believe this is all propaganda designed to bring about the formation of a one-world government that leaders of the Third World will control and with which to redistribute the wealth of First World nations to S-hole countries. Elsewhere, today is the first day that federal government workers miss a paycheck- all 800,000 of them- which leads to Democrats stirring up protests and ginning up anger among their street trash.
- 2020 Friday: Democrats are now blaming President Donald J. Trump for the Iranian shootdown of a Ukrainian jetliner that killed 176 people aboard her. Yes, their arguments are convoluted and crazy but it’s all they have. Meanwhile, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, chewing her cud[xiii], says she is ‘going to send the articles of impeachment to the U.S. Senate NEXT week.’ Most political observers are skeptical of this statement. However, the dilapidated speaker says she will meet with her caucus in the House on Tuesday. Does she possess the pair of humongous balls to move ahead? We suspect she will because AOC is plotting behind her back. Meanwhile, Tehran swears on a stack of holy Qurans that they did NOT shoot down the Ukrainian airliner. Finally, Marianne Williamson becomes the 14th Democrat to abandon the 2020 race. Oprah- WTF did you continue supporting someone you encouraged to enter the race.
- 2021 Sunday: The NFL’s Wildcard Weekend continues today with three more games in our expanded playoff format: (4) Baltimore Ravens, 20 (12-5) @ Tennessee Titans, 13 (11-6) (5) Chicago Bears, 9 (8-9) @ New Orleans Saints, 21 (13-4) and (6) Cleveland Browns, 48 (12-5) @ Pittsburgh Steelers, 37 (12-5). Regarding the NFL, Pepsi says it’s going to concentrate on the upcoming Super Bowl LV half-time show and not so much on TV commercials.
- 2021 Sunday A: In what many believe to be ‘too much, too late,’ the House Democrats have their articles of impeachment against President Donald J. Trump ready to go tomorrow. Most believe their hope is to prevent the 45th president from seeking federal office ever again if they are able to squeeze a successful vote to impeach vote out of the U.S. Senate. A growing number of Republicans are urging incoming ‘President-elect Pro-China Joe’ Biden to order House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi to stop the proceedings as it will only rip the country further apart. NO one expects that Biden will stop them, he wants to see his predecessor suffer. Mitch McConnell, R-KY, says that the Senate won’t reconvene until January 19 so no impeachment proceedings can begin until Inauguration Day. Meanwhile, the House of Representatives plans to increase travel security for its members following Senator Lindsey Graham being heckled at Reagan International Airport. Elsewhere, D.C. Mayor says she is ‘concerned about securing ‘President-elect Pro-China Joe’ Biden’s safety’ on Inauguration Day which tells us that the Democrats plan on another FALSE FLAG operation on January 20, 2021, in which white Antifa members will be dressed in Trump garb and will riot across the city. How diabolical.
- 2021 Sunday B: In a move that surprised NO one, the Pentagon says it’s going to rename U.S. military bases named for Confederate States of America war heroes. Wimps. Meanwhile, the U.S. military is upping its preparations for Inauguration Day. Regarding this matter and the storming of Capitol Hill this past Wednesday, former NYPD Police Commissioner Bill Bratton says he’s shocked at the lack of preparedness exhibited by the Capitol Hill police. Perhaps he did not see the tape where cops behind the Capitol Building were waving the demonstrators into the facility? Seems as though they had orders to allow the Antifa mob in. Speaking of Antifa, Fox News’ Judge Jeannine Pirro says, “Republicans must stop blaming Antifa for Wednesday’s events.” F— you, judge.
- 2021 Sunday C: BIG TECH giants have coordinated their attack on FREE SPEECH alternative to Twitter, Parler, with most app stores and server sites announcing they are either out of their stores or will be closed and denied server service come midnight tonight. Likewise, Brad Parscale- former Trump campaign manager- says he urged President Trump to go to Parler sooner because he anticipated that Facebook and Twitter would ban the 45th president’s social media accounts sooner than they did. Speaking of BIG TECH, RINO Senator Lindsey Graham, R-SC, swears he’s going to do something about Section 230. Sure, Lindsey, sure. Regarding Section 230 which came up during the formation of the Defense bill, there is funding in that document for the creation of a new cyber czar to oversee America’s cyber defenses.
- 2021 Sunday D: Scientists report that the Earth is spinning faster on its axis than it has in decades. Meanwhile, scientists also tell us that 2020 was a devastating year for costly climate events what with 22 events costing a billion dollars or more per each event. Of course this will lead the incoming 46th president to force the Green New Deal through both houses of Congress and into high-tax reality. Not good for the American people. Elsewhere, a tornado touches down in the central Texas town of Franklin which leaves hundreds of families displaced.
- 2021 Sunday E: Israel is deploying its anti-missile defenses pending threat of Iranian nuclear strikes. The mullahs are always jabbering about nuking Israel, we should nuke them first. Meanwhile, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo lifts self-imposed restrictions on visiting Taiwan. This will allow the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations to visit the Republic of China which has Beijing upset. Next, Indonesian divers pull wreckage and body parts from the Srivijaya Air Passenger jet that crashed earlier this week north of Jakarta. Elsewhere, the Capitol Hill police officer whose head was stoved in by an Antifa thug wielding a fire extinguisher this past Wednesday- Officer Brian D. Sicknick- may lie in state in the Capitol Rotunda.
- 2021 Sunday F: Crowdfunding site “GoFundMe” says, ‘it’s going to ban the raising of funds for those who challenged the 2020 Presidential Election.’ How nice. Meanwhile, Bitcoin doubles in price to a new record in less than 30 days. Love that cryptocurrency.
- 2021 Sunday G: Here are the COVID-19 statistics for the planet as a whole: 90,180,310 confirmed cases, +663,871, 1,932,948, confirmed deaths, +8,944, and 49,948,772 confirmed recoveries, +279,343. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 24,451,123 confirmed cases, up 119,755 from yesterday’s reporting, 376,521 confirmed deaths, UP 1,482, and 9,850,654 confirmed recoveries, UP 22,750.
- 2021 Sunday H: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 2,687,085 confirmed cases, 29,701 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 23,341 confirmed cases, 309 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for Washington: 275,832 confirmed cases, 3,775 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other state: Kansas: currently, they have 345,541 confirmed cases, 3,148 confirmed deaths, but NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 491,319 confirmed cases, 3,671 confirmed deaths, and 412,296 confirmed recoveries.
- 2021 Sunday I: Senator Pat Toomey, RINO-PA, joins fellow RINO Senator from Alaska Lisa Murkowski to demand that President Trump step down from the presidency because of HIS CALLING HIS FOLLOWERS TO REVOLT which he did not do. The impeachment articles being introduced tomorrow have 185 co-sponsors. Currently, federal law enforcement is arresting numerous people who participated in the storming of the Capitol Building on Wednesday but NO mention of them being Antifa members (which we know they are). Still, this is the direction in which, we are going- full left-wing lockdown thanks to the Dems and the RINOs doing what they are doing.
- 2021 Sunday J: Folks, we live in crazy times but there is ONE CONSTANT that does not change- the crookedness of money-grubbing Democrats and their RINO pals and buddies and the unseen hand behind the curtain- the Chi-Coms in Beijing. We encourage everyone to stick around and discover whatever the truth may be today- you will be glad you did.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0339 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Smoke Tree Canyon.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclée’s, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
On January 25, 2020, the J. Geils Band combined “Original Album Series Vol. 1” with “Original Album Series Vol. 2” and released them as “Original Album Series, Vol. 1 & 2.” Thus, you get TEN classic albums- “The J. Geils Band” (11-16-1970), “The Morning After” (10-02-1971), “Live Full House” (09-26-1972), “Bloodshot,” (04-12-1973), “Ladies Invited,” (11-09-1973), “Nightmares…and Other Tales from the Vinyl Jungle” (09-25-1974), “Hotline” (09-09-1975), “Blow Your Face Out” (04-26-1976), “Monkey Island” (06-09-1977), and “Best of the J. Geils Band” (06-05-1979). What is even more amazing is the fact you can get this stunning collection of music for around $50. Fifty bucks, folks, so what is stopping you from embarking on a journey to your favorite site for music and ours, that Chi-Com-loving multi-billionaire Jeff Bezos’ Amazon.com and picking it up there- you will be glad you did. Seek it out NOW…
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 01-10-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,601.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Aynsley Dunbar, The Mothers of Invention, The Jefferson Starship, The Faces, Rod Stewart, Howlin’ Wolf, “Concert for Bangladesh” by George Harrison, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Scott Thurston, UFO, Michael Schenker, Donald Fagen, Steely Dan, David Bowie, George Foreman, U.S. Secretary of State Jeremiah S. Black, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Peter Vivian Daniel, U.S. Secretary of Defense Louis A. Johnson, U.S. Senator Chris Van Hollen, U.S. Senator Roy Blunt, U.S. Attorney General Jeremiah S. Black, J. Geils Band- the, B.H. Cznystekinki,
TODAY IN HISTORY, SUNDAY JANUARY 10, 2021
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Sunday, January 10, 2021:
[i] We began promoting the music of an interconnected group of bands including the Small Faces, Faces, and Rod Stewart beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. This was a massive undertaking of rock bands and solo artists so we hope you will seek them out and consider adding the music to your album collection.
[ii] We began presenting the music of the Mothers of Invention and of Frank Zappa beginning on Monday, 21-January-2013 and concluded the presentation on Monday, 13-May-2013. Please seek them out, we believe you will enjoy the music of this famed man and his band
[iii] We promoted the music of the Jefferson Airplane beginning on Tuesday, 05-April-2011 through Sunday, 22-May-2011. This presentation included the Jefferson Starship, too, of which, the artist was NOT a member.
[iv] We expect to promote the music of Steely Dan sometime within the next decade or so.
[v] At some point when we return to presenting the music of American bands, we will promote that of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers as well as of Tom Petty himself. We hope you will await word as to when we do. We thank you.
[vi] We look forward to promoting the music of UFO and of the Michael Schenker Group at some point within the next year. We hope you will remain vigilant as to the day that we do.
[vii] We promoted “Introducing the Beatles” on Sunday, 06-November-2016.
[viii] We promoted “Meet the Beatles” on Monday, 07-November-2016.
[ix] We began promoting the music of both the Beatles and the band’s individual components on Friday, 04-November-2016 through Sunday, 11-June-2018. Besides the Beatles, we also promoted the music of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and George Harrison as well as the Traveling Wilburys.
[x] We promoted George Harrison’s “Concert for Bangladesh” on Thursday, 16-December-2016. We hope you will seek the album out and add it to your collection.
[xi] Sometime within the next decade, we hope to present the music of classic rockers Chuck Berry, Bo Diddley, Howlin’ Wolf, Muddy Waters, and numerous others. We know you will enjoy the presentation so please; remain vigilant for the day we do.
[xii] We hope to promote the music of David Bowie within the next decades.
[xiii] Many people who contact us with comments are curious as to why someone so deranged as Nancy Pelosi is allowed to continue in her post. Why hasn’t her No. 2, Steny Hoyer, D-Md., not come up behind her and busted a cap on her head? We have no answer. However, many believe that the Baby Evita- AOC- aka the FLY- is the one calling the shots and that older Democrats fear having her primary them in this year’s elections by putting up nuts like her, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib, to take them out. Time for a ‘Night of the Long Knives,’ folks, to remove these youngsters as threats to the established order.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE WELCOME ALL OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TO THE NEW AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS.COM WHERE SCUM SUCH AS SUNDAR PICHAI CANNOT DRIVE A DAGGER INTO ONE’S NECK. PLEASE, SEND ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO VISIT US HERE AS THIS IS WHERE YOU GET THE UNVARNISHED TRUTH AND NOT THE ‘TRUTH’ COMMUNIST CHINA AND ITS LACKEYS WANT YOU TO HEAR