TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
006. TODAY IN HISTORY—WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 06, 2021:
Epiphany (Christian Holiday)
President Theodore Roosevelt; U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Henry Baldwin; U.S. Secretaries of War James Madison Porter and Joseph Holt; U.S. Senator Kelly Loeffler; AC/DC featuring Malcolm Young, “Magical Mystery Tour” by the Beatles, Chicago featuring Laudir de Oliveira, Elvis Presley, the Flying Burrito Brothers featuring “Sneaky” Pete Kleinow, Led Zeppelin featuring Sandy Denny, Pink Floyd featuring Syd Barrett, the Rolling Stones and Bill Wyman:
- 871 Sunday: England’s King Alfred the Great defeated the Danes at the Battle of Ashdown.
- 1099 Friday: Henry V is crowned king of the Germans.
- 1453 Sunday: Emperor Frederick III becomes archduke of Austria.
- 1497 Saturday: Syria expels its Jewish population.
- 1535 Thursday: Francisco Pizarro founds the city of Lima, Peru.
- 1540 Wednesday: England’s King Henry the VIII married his fourth wife, Anne of Cleves. (The marriage lasted for about six months.
- 1759 Thursday: George Washington and Martha Dandridge Custis were married in New Kent Country, Virginia.
- 1773 Monday: The slaves of Massachusetts petition the legislature for their freedom.
- 1784 Sunday: Russia and Turkey sign a peace treaty in Constantinople.
- 1793 Friday: Future 18th U.S. Secretary of War James Madison Porter is born in Norristown, Pennsylvania. A Whig, he would serve under President John Tyler from 03-8-1843 to 01-30-1844.
- 1807 Monday: In Breckinridge, Kentucky, the future 25th U.S. Secretary of War Joseph Holt is born. A future Republican, he would serve under President James Buchannan from 01-18-1861 to 03-05-1861.
- 1830 Tuesday: The 22nd U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Henry Baldwin assumed his position on the nation’s high court on this date. First, a Democratic-Republican and then a Democrat, he was nominated by President Andrew Jackson to succeed Associate Justice Bushrod Washington. McKenna served from today until 04-21-1844.
- 1832 Thursday: The New England Society for the Abolition of Slavery forms.
- 1838 Friday: Samuel Morse and Alfred Vail gave the first successful public demonstration of their telegraph in Morristown, New Jersey.
- 1842 Wednesday: 4,500 British and Indian troops leaving Kabul, Afghanistan, for India suffer a massacre along the way.
- 1896 Sunday: The first American women’s six-day bicycle race took place at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
- 1900 Friday: World news agencies reported that millions of people in India were dying due to starvation. Elsewhere, off the coast of South Africa, the British seized the German steamer Herzog. They released the ship on January 22, 1900.
- 1912 Saturday: New Mexico became the 47th state of the Union.
- 1914 Tuesday: Brokers join to form the new stock brokerage firm the world knows as Merrill-Lynch, a company that continues in operation until today.
- 1919 Monday: Theodore Roosevelt, the 26th President of the United States, died in Oyster Bay, New York at the age of 60.
- 1930 Monday: The first diesel-engine automobile trip completed after a run of 792 miles from Indianapolis to New York City.
- 1931 Tuesday: Thomas Edison executed his last patent application.
- 1940 Saturday: Laudir de Oliveira[i]—future percussionist with the band, Chicago, 1975-1982—is born on this date.
- 1941 Monday: President Franklin D. Roosevelt, in his State of the Union address, outlined a goal of “Four Freedoms”: Freedom of Speech and Expression; the Freedom of people to worship God in their own way; Freedom from Want; and Freedom from Fear.” Meanwhile, Alice Marble made her professional tennis debut when she defeated Ruth Hardwick of Great Britain at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
- 1942 Tuesday: The Pan American Airways Pacific Clipper, a flying boat built by Boeing, arrived in New York more than a month after leaving California and flying a westward route. Meanwhile, in North Africa, British forces push the Italians back to El Agheila on the Libyan border in heavy fighting.
- 1945 Saturday: In Europe, the Battle of the Bulge sputters to an end resulting in 130,000 irreplaceable German casualties and 77,000 Allied casualties. Meanwhile, George Herbert Walker Bush married Barbara Pierce in Rye, New York.
- 1946 Sunday: Syd Barrett—future founding member, lead guitarist, and vocalist with the British psychedelic rock band, Pink Floyd[ii]—is born in Britain on this date.
- 1947 Monday: Future vocalist/guitarist/keyboardist with the British band, Fairport Convention[iii], 1968-69 / 1974-75, and the ONLY woman to ever sing on a Led Zeppelin[iv] album—Sandy Denny—is born in the United Kingdom on this date.
- 1950 Friday: Britain recognized the Communist government in China.
- 1952 Sunday: “Peanuts” debuted in Sunday papers across the United States.
- 1953 Tuesday: Future guitarist with the Australian rock band, AC/DC[v]—Malcolm Young—is born on this date.
- 1957 Sunday: Elvis Presley[vi] makes his seventh and final appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show.
- 1963 Sunday: “Oliver!” Lionel Bart’s musical adaptation of the Charles Dickens novel, “Oliver Twist,” opened on Broadway. “Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom” premiered on NBC-TV.
- 1964 Monday: The Rolling Stones[vii] go on their first tour as the headline act with the Ronettes[viii] as their opening act.
- 1968 Saturday: The Beatles’ “Magical Mystery Tour[ix]” goes Number One and remains there for eight weeks. Meanwhile, a surgical team at the Stanford University School of Medicine in Palo Alto, California, led by Dr. Norman Shumway, performed the first U.S. adult heart transplant, placing the heart of a 43-year-old man into the body of a 54-year-old patient who expired 15 days later.
- 1974 Sunday: In response to the OPEC oil embargo, year-round daylight savings time begins in the United States on a trial basis as a fuel-conservation measure.
- 1975 Monday: Th original version of “Wheel of Fortune,” hosted by Chuck Woolery and Susan Stafford, premiered on NBC-TV.
- 1982 Wednesday: Truck driver William G. Bonin suffered conviction in Los Angeles, California, of 10 of the “Freeway Killer” slayings of young men and boys. (Bonin also suffered conviction for four other killings; he underwent execution in 1996.
- 1987 Tuesday: The U.S. Senate voted 88-4 to establish an 11-member panel to hold hearings on the Iran-Contra Affair.
- 1993 Wednesday: Authorities rescued Jennifer Stolpa and her infant son, Clayton, after Jennifer’s husband, James, succeeded in reaching help, ending the family’s eight-day ordeal in the snow-covered Nevada desert. Elsewhere, jazz trumpeter Dizzy Gillespie[x], 75, died in Englewood, New Jersey; ballet dancer Rudolf Nureyev died in suburban Paris at age 54. Finally, bass player, Bill Wyman, announces he is leaving the Rolling Stones[xi].
- 1994 Thursday: An unknown (at the time) assailant clubbed figure skater Nancy Kerrigan’s leg at Detroit’s Cobo Arena; four men, including the ex-husband of Kerrigan’s rival, Tonya Harding, went to prison for their roles in the attack. However, Harding denied any knowledge about plans for the attack.
- 1998 Tuesday: Barry Switzer resigns as head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. Meanwhile, in a bid to expand health care insurance coverage, President Bill Clinton unveiled a proposal to offer Medicare coverage to hundreds of thousands of uninsured Americans, ages of 55-64.
- 1999 Wednesday: The 106th U.S. Congress opened on this date with the first item on the agenda being the impeachment proceedings of sexual pervert President Bill Clinton.
- 2001 Saturday: With Vice President Al Gore presiding in his capacity as president of the Senate, Congress formally certified George W. Bush the winner of the bitterly contested 2000 presidential election.
- 2003 Monday: Iraqi President Saddam Hussein accused U.N. inspectors of engaging in “intelligence work” instead of searching for suspected nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons in his country.
- 2007 Saturday: Famed pedal steel guitarist who played with the Flying Burrito Brothers[xii] among other bands— “Sneaky” Pete Kleinow—lost his battle with Alzheimer’s Disease on this date.
- 2009 Tuesday: Israel launches an assault on Gaza Strip after Palestinian transgressions against their citizens.
- 2011 Thursday: Communist China- the Chi-Coms- places new controls on text messages users send on mobile phones containing references to ‘democracy,’ ‘human rights,’ and ‘corruption.’ Meanwhile, the CBO says that the repeal of the Affordable Care Act would increase the national deficit by $230 billion. They always produce bullshit to protect Obamacare- a proven disaster.
- 2012 Friday: The new prime minister of Jamaica, Portia Simpson Miller, announces that her country will become a republic and removes Queen Elizabeth II as head of state.
- 2013 Sunday: President of the Palestinian Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, declares that all state documents use the words, “State of Palestine.” Meanwhile in South Waziristan, Pakistan, another Obama drone strike on group of jihadists kills at least 10 and wounds loads of others.
- 2014 Monday: The so-called ‘Polar Vortex,’ ice frigid air barreling down on the United States, causes life-threatening cold in the Midwest as it continues moving through, as well as causes cancelations of 2,500 flights across the region. Meanwhile, Janet Yellin becomes the first woman to hold the position of chairperson of the U.S. Federal Reserve.
- 2015 Tuesday: According to Brainy History, the Baseball Hall of Fame picks four selectees for enshrinement—Pedro Martinez, Randy Johnson, John Smoltz, and Craig Biggio—the ceremony will take place in July.
- 2016 Wednesday: Enrique Marquez underwent arraignment for having helped dead terrorist Syed Farook purchase firearms, so the San Bernardino terrorist could avoid a background check. The pair also planned another terrorist event back in 2012 but lost the nerve to carry it out the plot. Marquez cooperated with the FBI, but it probably will do him little good. Meanwhile, California Governor Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown declares a state of emergency over a methane gas leak on the outskirts of Los Angeles.
- 2017 Friday: Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren announces that she will seek another term as senator. Elsewhere, in the Syrian town of Azaz near the border with Turkey, a fuel truck explodes killing at least 43 people and wounding loads of others.
- 2018 Saturday: In the AFC Wild Card Game, the Tennessee Titans rally from an 18-point deficit to defeat the Kansas City Chiefs by a score of 22-21 while in the NFC Wild Card Game the Atlanta Falcons defeated the Los Angeles Rams by a score of 26-13. Elsewhere, in Sopore, India, as Indian reserve policemen patrol a deserted market, a roadside bomb goes off that takes the lives of four of them and wounds several others. Islamists strike again.
- 2019 Sunday: In the AFC Wild Card Game, the Los Angeles Chargers hold off a rally from the Baltimore Ravens to defeat the home team by a score of 23-17 while in the NFC Wild Card Game the Philadelphia Eagles defeated home team the Chicago Bears by a score of 16-15. The game came down to the wire and the Bears appeared as though they were going to win the game with a field goal. As the kicker kicked the football, which soared through the uprights, the Eagles called a time out, and when play resumed, the kicker’s second kick hit the upright and then the crossbar allowing Philadelphia to hold on and win the game.
- 2019 Sunday A: As the federal government shutdown continues, President Donald J. Trump says he may be forced to ‘declare a national emergency.’ Meanwhile, U.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton says, ‘a troop withdrawal from Syria is contingent upon defeating ISIS.’ Finally, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu urges the United States to recognize Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights.
- 2020 Monday: At the Golden Globes, actress Michelle Williams celebrates her abortion before a likeminded crowd of liberal losers and activists. What the hell is up with the Pro-Death movement? Killing the unborn is the most sadistic, evil thing one can do. Yet, these pro-Satanists celebrate it like they’re killing cockroaches. Shame. Meanwhile, U.S. Senator Kelly Loeffler enters the world’s greatest deliberative body on today’s date representing the Peach State. Elsewhere, ever-disloyal John Bolton says, ‘I’m willing to testify at President Donald J. Trump’s impeachment trial.’ Perfect example of a Deep State apparatchik.
- 2021 Wednesday: Millions of patriots arrived in the nation’s capital today to support President Trump. The president spoke to them and rallied the crowd. Then, the certification of the 2020 Presidential Election began today. Disputes arose early over the first state in question- Arizona- which sent both chambers of Congress to debate the election fraud. Of course the RINOs and their Democratic Party taskmasters say, ‘NO election fraud occurred’ while the country understands that ‘yes, indeed, loads of fraud did occur and needs to be addressed.’ Even California’s 55 electoral votes are being called into question due to millions of illegal aliens voting. Finally, Senator Ted Cruz, R-TX, called for an ‘emergency 10-day audit of the election’ saying BOTH parties should welcome such an audit so their voters accept the election results.
- 2021 Wednesday A: Next, as the chambers were debating Arizona’s election results, the crowd marched to the Capitol Building. Then, a segment of the crowd erupted into violence and stormed the building itself sending lawmakers and their staffs into the basement for security. We heard of gunshots having occurred inside. Folks, it is clear that the LEFT is pulling out ALL stops here and have infiltrated the peaceful protesters with Antifa and Black Lives Matter human refuse. People screaming, “TRUMP WON,” and other things favorable to the president to give the impression it’s his people doing the rioting. This is straight out of Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” and it’s clear that the Democrats are behind all of this so they can continue the narrative that ‘President Trump is launching a coup.’ What a flipping mess but you must give the Democratic-Socialists credit as they know how to cause mob violence, misdirect blame, and topple elections. Our country is in trouble.
- 2021 Wednesday B: It appears that BOTH Democrats won the Senate races in Georgia: Reverend Raphael Warnock with a count of 2,230,231 (51%) to 2,176,048 (49%) for Senator Kelly Loeffler. As for Jon Ossoff, numbers show 2,211,603 (50%) votes to 2,194,578 (50%) for Senator David Perdue. Of course, counting continues but we know the score. Meanwhile, Georgia Democrat Congressman Vernon Jones says he is going to leave the Dems and become a Republican.
- 2021 Wednesday C: Facebook is ordered to pay nearly $5 million in fines for having stolen an Italian app. Next, Samsung’s profits for the fourth quarter are expected to rise by one-third. Elsewhere, the Chi-Coms arrest 50-plus pro-democracy activists in Hong Kong following the recent passage of their criminal national security law. Meanwhile, Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts says workers at meat processing plants will be the next in line to receive the vaccine for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu. Finally, a UK judge denies WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange bail.
- 2021 Wednesday D: Stick around for the results for the Super Lotto Draw #3523 with a $9 million jackpot up for grabs and the Powerball Draw #809 with a $410 million jackpot up for grabs. First, here are the results for the Super Lotto drawing: 04, 29, 33, 34, 44, and Mega 21. The highest winners were 13 people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $1,448 apiece. Next, here are the results for the Powerball drawing: 01, 20, 22, 60, 66, and Powerball 03. the highest winners were FOUR people who had FOUR numbers plus the Powerball for a prize of $29,944 apiece.
- 2021 Wednesday E: Here are the numbers for the Xi Jinping Bat Flu- Pelosi Pox: Here are the statistics for the planet as a whole: 86,752,314 confirmed cases, +556,758, 1,875,320, confirmed deaths, +11,667, and 48,637,236 confirmed recoveries, +227,332. Next, here are the stats for the United States, the intended target of the Chinese-engineered Wuhan Virus pandemic: 21,208,840 confirmed cases, up 34,415 from yesterday’s reporting, 359,845 confirmed deaths, UP 501, and 9,595,733 confirmed recoveries, UP 45,568.
- 2021 Wednesday F: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-the Elemental News of the Day employs chef-bloggers- California, Hawaii, and Washington- here are the stats, California first: 2,511,795 confirmed cases, 27,462 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Next here are the numbers for Hawaii: 22,527 confirmed cases, 289 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Finally, here are the stats for leftist-Marxist-socialist hellhole of Washington: 263,713 confirmed cases, 3,611 confirmed deaths, and NO MENTION of confirmed recoveries. Let us look at one other state: Maryland: currently, they have 292,904 confirmed cases, 6,132 confirmed deaths, and 9,391 confirmed recoveries. Now that Mo has relocated to Israel, let’s look at the statistics there: 463,448 confirmed cases, 3,529 confirmed deaths, and 393,712 confirmed recoveries. Here’s a laugh: Beijing stooge, Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus of the World Health Organization is ‘upset’ with the Chi-Coms because they won’t permit this flunky to enter their country to investigate the outbreak of the Xi Jinping Bat Flu.
- 2021 Wednesday G: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 30,829.40, UP 437.80 points (+1.44%). Next, the NASDAQ: 12,740.79, DOWN 78.17 points (-0.61%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,748.14, UP 21.28 points (+0.57%). The price of GOLD is $1,924.90 per troy oz., +16.30 (+0.85%) while the price of SILVER is $27.40 per troy ounce, +0.353 (+1.31%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,113.70 per troy oz, +3.50 (+0.32%) while the price of COPPER is $3.66 per pound, +0.0125 (+0.34%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,448.10 per troy oz, -45.30 (-1.82%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $50.51 per barrel, -0.12 (-0.24%). Currently, one-dollar U.S. = 6.46 Chi-Com yuan. Meanwhile, one-dollar U.S. = 0.81 euros and in Mexican pesos equals 19.67.
- 2021 Wednesday H: “Pro-China Joe” Biden says he will nominate Judge Merrick Garland to be his attorney general. Meanwhile, liberals are pushing for U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Stephen Breyer to retire. Speaking of liberals, Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, D-MN, says she is drafting articles of impeachment against President Donald J. Trump. Finally, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi drafted new rules to squelch GOP attempts at getting answers for the fraudulent 2020 Presidential Election.
- 2021 Wednesday I: World leaders condemn ‘assault on democracy’ at the U.S. Capitol Building. Elsewhere, Beijing slams ‘U.S. bullying’ over Trump’s ban on some 8 Chi-Com ‘money-gathering’ (intelligence-gathering if you must know) apps popular in the U.S. and around the world. Speaking of hackers and intelligence gathering operations, the Department of Justice says its ‘emails were breached by the SolarWinds hack.’ Meanwhile, some GOP senators now plan to withdraw objections to certification of the 2020 Presidential Election following the mob violence outside the capitol. How convenient. It is like Senator Tom Cotton, R-Arkansas, saying that what happened today was bad and that ‘violence should never occur.’ Yet, no one wants to admit the truth: Antifa insinuated themselves into the Stop the Steal protesters and once at the Capitol Building ran amok, leading to two shootings and one death.
- 2021 Wednesday J: Today is the day when we believe all hell is going to break loose in Washington, D.C., as the Electoral College results are certified or not. Let us hope brave politicians of both parties will fight to keep America free and independent and not a satellite state of the fricking Chi-Coms.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0335 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Deep Shadows.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclée’s, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
On December 16, 2013, the J. Geils Band original label decided to package together another collection of five albums, “The Original Album Series Volume 2.” Included in this sterling collection of amazing rock tunes was “Nightmares…and Other Tales from the Vinyl Jungle” (09-25-1974), “Hotline” (09-09-1975), “Blow Your Face Out” (04-26-1976), “Monkey Island” (06-09-1977), and “Best of the J. Geils Band” (06-05-1979). We encourage everyone to pick up this album along with yesterday’s offering for about $40-plus dollars at Amazon.com or wherever the heck you shop for the absolute best in rock music. You will be so glad you did as it will make you want to throw all your ‘new’ music out (anything recorded by Gen X or Gen Z losers) onto the blazing bonfire of bullshit records.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 01-06-2021, all rights reserved. Total Word Count: 2,353.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Syd Barrett, Pink Floyd, Fairport Convention, Sandy Denny, Led Zeppelin, “Magical Mystery Tour” by the Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Laudir de Oliveira, Chicago, Elvis Presley, The Ed Sullivan Show, AC/DC, Malcolm Young, President Theodore Roosevelt, The Flying Burrito Brothers, “Sneaky” Pete Kleinow, U.S. Secretary of War James Madison Porter, U.S. Secretary of War Joseph Holt, U.S. Senator Kelly Loeffler, J. Geils Band- the, B.H. Cznystekinki,
TODAY IN HISTORY, WEDNESDAY JANUARY 06, 2021
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Wednesday, January 06, 2021:
[i] We will present the music of Chicago sometime in 2030 so we hope you will remain with us until then.
[ii] We look forward to sharing the music of Pink Floyd- as well as the band’s members- sometime within the next 5-6 years.
[iii] Not clear as to when we present the music of the Fairport Convention and of Richard Thompson, their famed guitarist but we sure as heck hope we do within the next decade.
[iv] We promoted the music of Led Zeppelin- among other numerous interconnected bands beginning with the Yardbirds on Wednesday, 02-July-2014 through vocalist Paul Rodgers of both Free and Bad Company on Sunday, 19-October-2014. We definitely hope you will check them all out.
[v] We are not sure when AC/DC will be in the works but you bet they will be at some point, possibly in 2027-2028.
[vi] When the time will be right for the presentation of Elvis Presley is unknown but if we are still going strong in the 2030s, we expect to do so. Please, stay tuned.
[vii] We shared the music of the Rolling Stones (and the group’s individual members) beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members solo projects.
[viii] As to when we will offer the music of Motown greats, the Ronettes, your guess is as good as ours.
[ix] We promoted this album, “Magical Mystery Tour,” on Wednesday, 16-November-2016. We hope you will check out the soundtrack.
[x] If the blog is still going strong come 2040, we look forward to sharing the music of the jazz greats. We hope you will stay tuned. We thank you for your patience.
[xi] We shared the music of the Rolling Stones (and the group’s individual members) beginning Tuesday, 22-March-2016 through Sunday, 28-August-2016. This included the members solo projects.
[xii] We presented the music of the Flying Burrito Brothers beginning Sunday, 23-February-2014 and concluded our presentation on Thursday, 06-March-2014.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE WELCOME ALL OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TO THE NEW AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS.COM WHERE SCUM SUCH AS SUNDAR PICHAI CANNOT DRIVE A DAGGER INTO ONE’S NECK. PLEASE, SEND ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO VISIT US HERE AS THIS IS WHERE YOU GET THE UNVARNISHED TRUTH AND NOT THE ‘TRUTH’ COMMUNIST CHINA AND ITS LACKEYS WANT YOU TO HEAR