TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP- PLEASE, RIP THE CHINESE VIRUS RELIEF BILL TO SHREDS AND THROW THE POS DOCUMENT INTO THE TRASH! SAY NO TO MITCH MCCONNELL! SAY NO TO THAT ENFEEBLED OLD BAG, NANCY ‘MUMBLES’ PELOSI! SAY NO TO CRYBABY CHUCKIE AND SAY NO TO KEVIN MCCARTHY! THE MONEY SHOULD GO TO AMERICANS, ONLY AMERICANS, AND NOWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD. IT IS NOT RIGHT AND A SECOND REVOLUTION IS BREWING…
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
357. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2020:
CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION WEEK 2020
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Levi Woodbury; U.S. Secretaries of State Bainbridge Colby and Frank B. Kellogg; U.S. Secretary of War George W. Crawford; U.S. Senator Ted Cruz; the Bee Gees featuring Maurice and Robin Gibb, Cheap Trick featuring Rick Nielsen, the Clash featuring Joe Strummer, Eric Burdon and the Animals featuring Barry Jenkins, Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass featuring Nick Ceroli, Joe Cocker, Mountain featuring Leslie West, and the Who featuring Kenney Jones:
- 401 Monday: St. Innocent I begins his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 795 Wednesday: Leo III succeeds Pope Adrianus I as Catholic Pope.
- 1731 Thursday: The Dutch people revolt against a tax on meat.
- 1775 Wednesday: The Continental Navy forms with a fleet of seven ships.
- 1789 Sunday: In Francistown, N.H., future 30th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Levi Woodbury is born. President James K. Polk nominated the Democratic-Republican to fill the seat of Associate Justice Joseph Story. Woodbury served from 09-20-1845 to 09-04-1851.
- 1798 Thursday: In Columbia County, Georgia, the future 21st U.S. Secretary of War George W. Crawford is born. A Whig, he served under President Zachary Taylor from March-08-1849 to July-23-1850.
- 1807 Monday: Congress passed the Embargo Act, designed to force a peace between Britain and France by cutting off all trade with Europe.
- 1808 Wednesday: Ludwig van Beethoven’s Symphony No. 5 in C minor, Op. 6, Symphony No. 6 in F major, Op. 68, and Piano Concerto No. 4 in G major, Op. 58, had their world premieres in Vienna, Austria.
- 1810 Friday: The English warship HMS Minotaur sinks with the loss of 480 lives.
- 1815 Thursday: Spanish troops execute renegade Mexican priest, Jose Maria Morelos.
- 1856 Sunday: Future 45th U.S. Secretary of State Frank B. Kellogg is born in Potsdam, N.Y. He would serve under President Calvin Coolidge from 03-05-1925 to 03-28-1929.
- 1864 Wednesday: During the Civil War, Union General William T. Sherman said in a message to President Abraham Lincoln, “I beg to present you as a Christmas gift the city of Savannah.”
- 1869 Tuesday: In St. Louis, Mo., future 45th U.S. Secretary of State Bainbridge Colby is born. He would serve under President Woodrow Wilson from 03-23-1920 to 03-04-1921. He would begin political life as a Republican, then become a Progressive, and finally end life as a Democrat.
- 1894 Friday: French army officer Alfred Dreyfus suffered conviction on treason charges in a court-martial that triggered worldwide charges of anti-Semitism. (Eventually, however, Dreyfus won an acquittal). Elsewhere, the United States Golf Association formed in New York City.
- 1895 Saturday: German physicist Wilhelm Röntgen made the first X-ray of his wife’s hand.
- 1910 Thursday: A fire lasting more than 26 hours broke out at the Chicago Union Stock Yards, 21 firefighters died when the burning building collapsed atop them.
- 1917 Saturday: Mother Frances Xavier Cabrini, who later became the first naturalized U.S. citizen to undergo canonization, died in Chicago at age 67.
- 1937 Wed: The first center tube of the Lincoln Tunnel connecting New York City and New Jersey underneath the Hudson River opened to the traffic. (The north tube finally opened in 1945 whereas construction on the south tube ended in 1957, which completed the project).
- 1939 Friday: During the Winter War, the Finns launch a massive counterattack on Soviet forces outside of Petsamo. Elsewhere, Gloria Jacobs became the first girl to hold a world pistol record when she shot 299 out of a possible 300 points. She was only 17 years old at the time of this accomplishment. Meanwhile, future member of Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass[i]– drummer Nick Ceroli- is born in Niles, Ohio, on this date.
- 1941 Monday: Prime Minister Winston Churchill arrives in Washington, D.C. for a wartime conference with President Franklin Delano Roosevelt. Elsewhere, on the Eastern Front, fighting continues to evolve in local battles as the Soviets continue trying to push the Germans back from their capital. It would appear that unless something happens and soon, the Axis troops could be in deep trouble.
- 1942 Tuesday: As fighting on the Eastern Front continues going from bad to worse, Field Marshal Erich von Manstein will make his decision tomorrow as to whether the German relief forces will make the final run to Stalingrad or will withdraw to redeploy so they can stop the mayhem occurring north of the doomed city. Inside the crumbling metropolis, General Paulus is showing no sign of a willingness to break out of the trap and make a run to the west and safety behind the Axis lines.
- 1943 Wednesday: Sporting goods manufacturers received permission to use synthetic rubber for the core of baseballs.
- 1944 Friday: During the World War II Battle of the Bulge, Brigadier General Anthony C. McAuliffe rejected a German demand for surrender, writing “Nuts!” in his official reply. Meanwhile, Barry Jenkins, future drummer with Eric Burdon and the Animals[ii] (1966-1968) was born.
- 1945 Saturday: Future hard rock guitar phenom—Leslie West—who would front the East Coast rock band, Mountain[iii] for decades—is born on this date.
- 1946 Sunday: Rick Nielsen—future lead guitarist/vocalist with the Rockford, Illinois, rock band, Cheap Trick[iv]—is born on this date. Longtime members of the rock band, the Bee Gees[v]– Maurice Gibb (multi-instrumentalist, vocals 1958-2003) and Robin Gibb (vocals, guitars, keyboards, harmonica 1958-1969 / 1970-2003 / 2009-2012)- is born on this date.
- 1956 Saturday: Colo, the first gorilla born in captivity, was born at the Columbus Zoo in Ohio, on this date.
- 1961 Friday: James Davis became the first U.S. soldier to die in Vietnam while U.S. involvement was still limited to the provision of military advisors.
- 1965 Wednesday: Great Britain sets its maximum speed limit at 70 MPH.
- 1968 Sunday: Julie Nixon married David Eisenhower in a private ceremony in New York.
- 1970 Tuesday: The SS Commander of the Treblinka Concentration Camp, Franz Stangl receives a sentence of life in prison for his crimes during World War II. Elsewhere, in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, future U.S. Senator Ted Cruz is born. A Republican, he would enter the world’s greatest deliberative body on January 03, 2013 representing the state of Texas.
- 1971 Wednesday: The United Nations General Assembly ratifies Kurt Waldheim to become the new UN Secretary-General.
- 1977 Thursday: Three dozen people died when a 250-foot-high grain elevator at the Continental Grain Company in Westwego, Louisiana, exploded.
- 1978 Friday: Kenney Jones, drummer, formerly of the Small Faces/Faces[vi] becomes the new drummer for the Who[vii], upon Keith Moon’s death.
- 1984 Saturday: New York City resident Bernhard Goetz shot and wounded four youths on a Manhattan subway, claiming they were about to rob him.
- 1988 Thursday: Brazilian environmentalist Chico Mendes was shot and killed. Rancher Darly Alves da Silva and his son Darci, who pulled the trigger, were sentenced to prison for killing Mendes; they were freed after serving a third of their 19-year sentences.
- 1989 Friday: After 23 years of dictatorship, the Romanian people oust their thug leader, Nicolai Ceausescu. He was the last of Europe’s hardcore communist leaders. Elsewhere, playwright Samuel Beckett died in Paris at age 83.
- 1990 Saturday: Saddam Hussein’s Iraq announces that it will “NEVER surrender Kuwait!” Meanwhile, Lech Walesa took the oath of office as Poland’s first popularly elected president.
- 1991 Sunday: The body of Marine Lt. Col. William R. Higgins, an American hostage slain by Islamic extremist scumbags, was recovered after the human garbage had dumped his corpse alongside a highway in Lebanon.
- 1992 Tuesday: A Libyan Boeing 727 jetliner crashed after a midair collision with a MiG fighter, killing all 157 aboard the jetliner, and both crewmembers of the fighter jet.
- 1996 Sunday: The Pittsburgh Steelers’ quarterback Kordell Stewart; sets quarterback record by rushing 80 yards for a touchdown.
- 1997 Monday: An anti-baldness pill created by Merck Pharmaceuticals wins approval from the FDA—so where the hell is it?
- 2001 Saturday: Richard C. Reid[viii], a passenger on an American Airlines flight from Paris to Miami, tried to ignite explosives in his shoes, but flight attendants and fellow passengers subdued the thug. (Reid is serving a life sentence in federal prison). Meanwhile, in Afghanistan, 30 people, including two women, take the oath of office as part of the new interim government in the nation. Hamid Karzai was the head of the post-Taliban government.
- 2002 Sunday: Famed rock guitarist with the British band, the Clash[ix]—Joe Strummer—lost his battle with a congenital heart defect on this date.
- 2008 Monday: Five Muslim immigrants accused of scheming to massacre U.S. soldiers at Fort Dix were convicted of conspiracy in Camden, N.J. Four of the Islamist scumbags received sentences of life in prison while the fourth received a sentence of 33 years. Behead them.
- 2010 Wednesday: President Barack Hussein Obama[x] signed a law allowing gays for the first time in history to serve openly in the military, repealing the “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy put into place by Democratic President Bill Clinton. Meanwhile, the World Bank formally suspends operations with the Ivory Coast.
- 2011 Thursday: Police fired tear gas at protesters angry with the government building an energy plant in southern China in the town of Haimen and then arrest them.
- 2012 Saturday: As elections continue in Egypt, clashes between separate groups break out in Alexandria, clashes that will continue to other parts of the country.
- 2013 Sunday: President Barack Obama and the First Family begin their 17-day Hawaiian vacation; this is the sixth year in a row the Obama’s have visited family and friends on the island of Oahu for Christmas and New Year’s.
- 2014 Monday: After a man murders two New York City police officers as they sit in their patrol car as revenge for the murders of two black men by white police officers, tension among the NYPD increases. The police commissioner orders officers to work in pairs and to consider their own safety first while on the job.
- 2015 Tuesday: Yemen accuses the Obama administration’s drone strikes in its country for the massive number of civilian casualties. Meanwhile, a drone strike in the country kills 4 civilians today. Meanwhile, in Helmand Province in Afghanistan, the Coalition deploys British troops to aid the Afghan troops fighting the Taliban. All hell is breaking out across the country.
- 2016 Thursday: Ahead of Donald Trump’s inauguration as the 45th president of the United States, outgoing President Barack Obama nullifies a program that registered Muslim immigrants into the U.S. The system is known as the National Security Entry-Exit Registration System or NSEERS. Obama is afraid that the incoming administration will use it to persecute Muslims. Meanwhile, the Trump transition team seeks information on gender equality projects the U.S. Department of State has been conducting throughout the Obama administration.
- 2017 Friday: The wildfire that had burned its way through communities and wilderness northwest of Los Angeles became the largest blaze ever officially recorded in California. It had scorched 273,400 acres and destroyed more than 700 homes. Meanwhile, iPhone owners from several states sued Apple for not disclosing sooner that it issued software updates deliberately slowing older-model phones so aging batteries would last longer. Finally, President Donald J. Trump signed the $1.5 trillion tax overhaul into law.
- 2018 Saturday: A government shutdown that went into effect the previous night continued into the weekend with lawmakers leaving for home for the Christmas holidays. The shutdown came about because President Trump would not sign the budget if it did not include a measly $1.5 billion for him to continue work on the southern border wall. Senate Minority Leader “Crying Chuck” Schumer told the president that he ‘will never get the money for his barrier so stop with the shutdown and put the government back to work.’ Finally, Indonesia’s Anak Krakatau volcano island erupted and collapsed, triggering a tsunami that killed more than 420 people and displaced 40,000.
- 2019 Sunday: The Pentagon released new emails regarding the President Donald J. Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Approximately 91 minutes after the phone call occurred, the White House Budget Office ordered the Pentagon to put a hold on military aid to the former Soviet republic. Democrats are impeaching President Trump over this ‘phone call.’ Meanwhile, the White House is considering a plan in which, it will deport illegal aliens seeking to storm the border to Guatemala where they will wait asylum hearings.
- 2020 Tuesday: In a move that surprised everyone, California Governor Gavin “The Smiler” Newsom, aka Silver Spoon, aka Nancy Pelosi’s nephew, appoints California Secretary of State Alex Padilla to fill the seat of ‘Vice President-elect’ Kamala Harris who- if she assumes office- will step down from the seat. Padilla will have to run in 2022 should he fill her seat. He would become the first Latino senator from the Golden State. Many suspected that Governor Newsom would appoint himself to fill the Harris seat because it is clear he is going to go down in next year’s recall election. It would be the only way he would ever make it to a national office.
- 2020 Tuesday A: Jared Kushner joins a planeload of Israelis for the first flight from Israel to Morocco, the fourth nation to establish or resume normalized relations with the Jewish state. Next, the hardcore left BLASTS House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi for caving on the COVID-19 Relief Bill. She held this up from well before the 2020 Elections last month until now agreeing to the same things she agreed to two months ago. However, Rush Limbaugh reports all manner of giveaways to foreign nations, checks to illegal aliens and their families that are retroactive to the last Chi-Vi relief bill. Coupled with $600 checks for each American and each illegal alien in the country (remember: the true estimate is between 30-to-60 million illegals within the fabric of the country) the illegals will receive $600 plus $1,200 for a grand total of $1,800 per each illegal alien. WTF? Time for a second revolution!
- 2020 Tuesday B: Holy Roller Pat Robertson says, ‘Trump should move on, forget about 2024.’ Loser. Next, Rudy Giuliani says the Pennsylvania lawsuit is the first of many to come regarding fraud and corruption in the 2020 Presidential Election- the one the Democrats are attempting to steal. Economic adviser to President Donald J. Trump, Peter Navarro, says the ‘stolen election is an example of brass-knuckles politics.’ Noted conservative author and speaker Patrick Buchannan asks a pertinent question: “Can democracy hold a dysfunctional United States together?’ Good question for which, we don’t have the answer.
- 2020 Tuesday C: A Gallup poll shows that “Pro-China Joe” Biden has 65-percent transition approval among Democrats. Speaking of Sinophile Joe, he is going to nominate the head of Connecticut’s educational system- Miguel Cardona, a hardcore left-wing, Democratic-Socialist loser- to become his secretary of the Department of Education. What can go wrong with this? Speaking of the Chi-Coms, the Chi-Com air force joined forces with the Russians to fly joint bomber patrols over the Pacific Ocean. Some say they were ‘surprised’ by this event but we were not surprised and expect to see more of our adversaries join together to demonstrate a unified show of force. Also speaking of the Chi-Coms, Beijing emplaces new visa restrictions on U.S. citizens entering their authoritarian country in what is seen as a tit-for-tat move.
- 2020 Tuesday D: Former New Jersey Governor and failed presidential candidate Chris Christie says, ‘he is leaving the door open to a run in 2024.’ Who is going to vote for you, you traitorous, RINO scumbag? Certainly, NO one here. Meanwhile RINOS are expressing mixed feelings if President Trump revives “The Apprentice” should he leave office following the corrupt election. None of their business. Speaking of the president, he is considering two pardons for two former GOP congressmen now doing time in federal prisons: Duncan Hunter, Jr. of California, and Steve Stockman of Texas. Hunter was sent to prison in December 2019 for missing campaign funds while Stockman was sent to prison in November 2018 on charges of money laundering, mail and wire fraud, income tax evasion, and conspiracy, all charges related to a non-profit organization he had set up. Many believe he was set-up and railroaded by liberal prosecutors and judges.
- 2020 Tuesday E: As COVID-19 cases continue arising in California, the state is desperately searching for additional nurses and doctors to handle the crisis, one caused by Governor “The Smiler” Newsom. We learn, too, that 2020 has become the DEADLIEST year in U.S. history what with 3 million deaths from the Chinese Virus, homicides, suicides, accidental drug overdoses, and far too many other diseases left untreated because everything was diverted into dealing with the effects of the Kung Flu.
- 2020 Tuesday F: Here are today’s Comrade Xi Pangolin-Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 77,801,721 confirmed cases, UP by 613,375 cases, 1,713,109 confirmed deaths, UP by 13,824 deaths, and 43,894,903 confirmed recoveries (once again, down from one week ago- something funny going on here), UP by 372,661 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 18,362,068 confirmed cases, UP by 278,922 new cases, 324,441 confirmed deaths, UP by 2,923 new deaths, and 8,135,415 confirmed recoveries, UP by 135,302 new recoveries.
- 2020 Tuesday G: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 1,945,841 confirmed cases, 23,023 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 20,423 confirmed cases, 282 confirmed deaths, and NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 230,743 confirmed cases, 3,186 confirmed deaths, but like California, the apelike governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, Tennessee: 534,019 confirmed number of cases, 6,269 confirmed number of deaths, and sadly, NO MENTION of confirmed number of recoveries. Let us look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo and his wife are relocating there. Here they are: 387,482 confirmed cases, 3,136 confirmed deaths, and 351,186 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Tuesday H: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 30,015.51, DOWN 200.94 points (-0.67%). Next, the NASDAQ: 12,807.92, UP 65.40 points (+0.51%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,687.26, DOWN 7.66 points (-0.21%). The price of GOLD is $1,869.10 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%) while the price of SILVER is $25.64 per troy ounce, 0.00 (0.00%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,011.50 per troy oz, +2.10 (+0.21%) while the price of COPPER is $3.52 per pound, +0.0035 (+0.10%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,323.10 per troy oz., +6.70 (+0.29%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $46.79 per barrel, -0.23 (-0.49%). Today, COCOA is $2,555.00 per metric ton, +20.00 (+0.79). As for currency, one U.S. dollar = 6.54 communist Chinese yuan. By contrast, one U.S. dollar = 0.82 euros. IN OTHER ECONOMIC NEWS, the more we learn about the BOGUS COVID-19 CHI-VI RELIEF BILL, THE MORE WE LEARN IT’S FULL OF ALL MANNER OF BULLS**T AND CRAP. President Donald J. Trump, VETO THIS FLIPPING BILL. TELL MITCH MCCONNELL, THAT BRAIN-DEAD HAG NANCY PELOSI, CRYBABY CHUCKIE, AND EVEN KEVIN MCCARTHY TO GO SUCK A BIG ONE! NO! NO! NO!
- 2020 Tuesday I: What we heard earlier is true: President Donald J. Trump issued full pardons to former Congressmen Steve Stockman, Chris Collins, and Duncan Hunter Jr. as well as George Papadopoulos who was singled out for special mistreatment as the doorway with which to enter the Trump campaign. The president also issued a pardon to Alex van der Zwaan as well as commutations or pardons to others mistreated by the DEEP STATE APPARATUSES. Pardon any-and-everyone in need of a pardon who might need a pardon. Elsewhere, after a two-year-stint on the 15-member U.N. Security Council, Germany is leaving and its U.N. Ambassador Christoph Heusgen, going to retire. The ambassador fought to fight to get two detained Canadians freed from communist China’s cruel grasp had the Chi-Com deputy ambassador to the U.N. Geng Shuang tell him, “Good riddance.” Time to start nuking some Chi-Coms…
- 2020 Tuesday J: Corrupt prosecutors of the Southern District of New York are trying to get ahold of Rudy Giuliani’s emails so they can pursue him and the president. They are seeking help from the Department of Justice so they can persecute- NOT prosecute- either President Trump OR the president’s attorney. Meanwhile, the FREE INDEPENDENT NATION OF TAIWAN reports its first Chi-Com Virus case in 250 days. Speaking of the Beijing Bat Flu, Dr. Tony Fauci received his vaccine today, saying it’s ‘safe’ and that ‘everyone should do it.’ We’ll see. Ilhan Omar is mad at fellow Squad member AOC for rushing out to get her vaccine. Elsewhere, President Trump signed an executive order that would permit Special Counsel John Durham to present classified intelligence from the CIA to a grand jury when he prepares his case against those who set the bogus Russian collusion scam investigation into motion.
- 2020 Tuesday K: Here are the numbers for tonight’s Mega-Millions Draw #1618 with a jackpot of $330,000,000 up for grabs: 29, 53, 56, 59, 67, and Mega 21. Out of 117,883 winning tickets, the highest winners were TWO people who had FOUR numbers plus the Mega for a prize of $15,651 apiece.
- 2020 Tuesday L: As always, we encourage everyone to stick around and discover whatever the Chi-Coms, the Russians, the Canadians, the Iranians, and other garbage around the world are doing with their Democrat stooges in the U.S. It’s always fascinating…
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0320 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Pigeon Promenade.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
Former front man for the J. Geils Band- Peter Wolf- went into the studio and on July 21, 1984, released his first solo album, the acclaimed “Lights Out.” As long-time fans of the band, it was a tear-jerker to see Wolf go just as it was to see Rod Stewart dump the Faces and Ian Hunter spit in the eye of Mott the Hoople and go their own way. Joining the veteran vocalist were Adrian Belew and Peter Bliss (guitars/backing vocals), Michael Jonzun (bass), and loads of other people. It was a fine debut. The reason Wolf abandoned the group is because Wolf began writing with outside musicians and when be brought the tunes to the group, co-leader Seth Justman said, “NO.” Thus, the band broke apart and the title track became a mid-sized hit for the vocalist. Sad but true. Check it out.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 12-22-2020, all rights reserved. Word Count: 2,448.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Barry Jenkins, Eric Burdon and the Animals, Rick Nielsen, Cheap Trick, Leslie West, Mountain, Joe Cocker, The Clash, Joe Strummer, Kenney Jones, the Small Faces, The Faces, The Who, Keith Moon, the Bee Gees, Maurice and Robin Gibb, Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, Nick Ceroli, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Levi Woodbury, U.S. Secretary of State Bainbridge Colby, U.S. Secretary of State Frank B. Kellogg, U.S. Secretary of War George W. Crawford, U.S. Senator Ted Cruz, Battle for Moscow, Stalingrad, V. Vicky Mazarotti, Peter Wolf,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY DECEMBER 22, 2020
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, December 22, 2020:
[i] We hope to do the music of Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass, as well as Alpert’s solo career, somewhere around 2035. We hope you will remain with us.
[ii] We began presenting the music of the Animals, of Eric Burdon and the Animals, of Eric Burdon, Eric Burdon and War, and War beginning on Monday, 08-June-2015 and the presentation ran through Sunday, 02-August-2015. We hope you will seek them out and consider making them a part of your listening pleasure.
[iii] We began promoting the music of Mountain beginning on Friday, 14-December-2012 through Sunday, 20-January-2013. This also included West, Bruce & Laing but sadly, we overlooked Leslie West’s solo career so please stay tuned for his discography sometime in the next 8-12 years.
[iv] We truly look forward to promoting the music of Cheap Trick in the next decade or so.
[v] We hope to promote the music of the Bee Gees within the next 3-4 years.
[vi] We promoted the music of the Small Faces, Faces, and a bunch more interconnected bands beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. We encourage everyone to search out the music of the various bands in this collection so you can add them to your growing music collection.
[vii] We promoted the music of the Who and of its individual band members beginning on Monday, 03-August-2015 through Sunday, 29-November-2015. We hope you will seek out the music of this veteran British band as well as of Pete Townsend, John Entwistle, Keith Moon, and Roger Daltrey. We know you will enjoy them.
[viii] Member of the so-called ‘religion of peace,’ Islam.
[ix] Look for the Clash sometime within the next 5-10 years. We know you will enjoy them.
[x] Speculation exists that Obama is gay because many of the people he put around him while in office were gays and some say during his university days he had a gay affair. No one truly knows but he sure did a heck of a lot of stuff for the LGBTQIA+ movement.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE WELCOME ALL OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TO THE NEW AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS.COM WHERE SCUM SUCH AS SUNDAR PICHAI CANNOT DRIVE A DAGGER INTO ONE’S NECK. PLEASE, SEND ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO VISIT US HERE AS THIS IS WHERE YOU GET THE UNVARNISHED TRUTH AND NOT THE ‘TRUTH’ COMMUNIST CHINA AND ITS LACKEYS WANT YOU TO HEAR