TODAY IN HISTORY
THE AICP-END BLOG
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
TODAY IN HISTORY @ THE AICPENDBLOG.COM @ WORDPRESS.COM
350. TODAY IN HISTORY—TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2020:
Sixth Day of Hanukkah (Jewish)
Bill of Rights Day (Observance)
U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justices Oliver Ellsworth, Salmon P. Chase, and William Rehnquist; U.S. Attorney-General Wayne McVeagh; U.S. Senator Mark Warner; the Clash featuring Paul Simonon, the Dave Clark Five featuring Dave Clark, Fairport Convention featuring Chris Leslie, HP Lovecraft featuring Dave Michaels, Steely Dan featuring Royce Jones, and Vanilla Fudge featuring Carmine Appice:
- 687 Monday: St. Sergius I begins his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1488 Tuesday: After sailing around the Cape of Good Hope, Bartholomew Diaz arrives back at Portugal.
- 1791 Tuesday: The first 10 amendments to the Constitution, which we know as the Bill of Rights, went into effect following Virginia’s ratification of the document.
- 1800 Sunday: U.S. Supreme Court 10th Associate Justice and 3rd Chief Justice Oliver Ellsworth retired from the court on this date. President George Washington nominated Ellsworth to succeed Justice John Rutledge. Ellsworth assumed his position on the nation’s high court on March 03, 1796 and he served until today.
- 1814 Wednesday: The “Hartford Convention” began as New England Federalists opposed to the War of 1812 secretly gathered in the Connecticut capital. However, America’s victory at the Battle of New Orleans and the conclusion of the war effectively neutered the convention and its intent.
- 1840 Monday: The remains of Napoleon Bonaparte underwent interment in Les Invalides in Paris, having been brought there from St. Helena, the place he died in exile.
- 1854 Thursday: In Philadelphia, city officials placed the first street-cleaning machine into service.
- 1864 Wednesday: During the Civil War, the two-day Battle of Nashville began as Union troops commanded by Major General George H. Thomas attacked Confederate troops led by General John Bell Hood; the result was a resounding victory for the North. Meanwhile, Salmon P. Chase- the 39th U.S. Supreme Court associate justice and the 6th chief justice assumed his position as chief justice on this date. President Abraham Lincoln nominated Chase to succeed Chief Justice Roger B. Taney. In this capacity, he served on the court until 05-07-1873. He began life as a Whig, then switched to the Liberty Party, then the Free-Soil Party, then became a Republican and ended life as a Democrat.
- 1877 Friday: Thomas Edison patents his phonograph.
- 1881 Wednesday: The 36th U.S. Attorney General Wayne McVeagh left office on this date. A Republican, then a Democrat, and then a Republican. he served under President Grover Cleveland from 03-05-1881 until today.
- 1890 Sunday: During a confrontation with Indian police, Sioux Indian Chief Sitting Bull and 11 other tribe members lost their lives in Grand River, South Dakota.
- 1916 Friday: During World War I, French troops finally overwhelm German troops at the Battle of Verdun.
- 1925 Tuesday: The third Madison Square Gardens opened on this date.
- 1938 Thursday: Groundbreaking for the Jefferson Memorial took place in Washington, D.C., with President Franklin Delano Roosevelt taking part in the ceremony.
- 1939 Friday: The epic Civil War movie, “Gone with the Wind,” produced by David O. Selznick and starring Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh, had its world premiere in Atlanta, Georgia. Meanwhile, future leader of the Dave Clark Five[i]– Dave Clark- is born in Tottenham, Middlesex, United Kingdom, on this date. He played the drums and was the vocalist.
- 1941 Monday: The Germans are struggling to hold their lines outside Moscow, even as individual units continue struggling toward the Soviet capital. Russian resistance is fierce, the winter becoming increasingly colder, and supplies are struggling to keep up with whatever gains are made. Will the Russian capital survive?
- 1942 Tuesday: As the fight to relieve the Sixth Army trapped in Stalingrad continues, the 6th Panzer Division is battling its way to Mishkova but is finding the area alive with Soviet troops and armored units. Still, superior German force of arms, tank artillery’s greater targeting ranges, and superior skills, the Germans are destroying numerous tanks, trucks, artillery pieces, and infantrymen.
- 1943 Wednesday: U.S. Army troops of the 112th Cavalry Regiment begin landing at Arawe, New Britain, in the Pacific Theater.
- 1944 Friday: A single-engine airplane carrying bandleader Glenn Miller, a major in the U.S. Army Air Force, disappeared over the English Channel while en route to Paris. Elsewhere, U.S. forces invaded Mindoro Island in the Philippines. Elsewhere, the U.S. Senate awards Four-Star General Dwight D. Eisenhower his fifth star—General of the Army–as well as to Generals Henry H. Arnold, Douglas MacArthur, and George C. Marshall. It also nominated William D. Leahy, Ernest J. King, and Chester W. Nimitz as Admirals of the Fleet. Finally, the terrorist group, Hezbollah (Party of Allah), has its original beginnings in the Middle East. Meanwhile, in Chicago, future keyboardist/vocalist Dave Michaels with the psychedelic rock band, HP Lovecraft[ii], is born.
- 1946 Sunday: The Chicago Bears beat the New York Giants 24-14 in the NFL Championship Game. Elsewhere, Carmine Appice—future drummer with Vanilla Fudge,[iii] Beck, Bogart & Appice, and with Rod Stewart[iv]—was born on this date.
- 1954 Wednesday: Future touring vocalist with the American rock band, Steely Dan[v], 1972-73—Royce Jones—is born on this date. Meanwhile, in Indianapolis, Indiana, future U.S. Senator Mark Warner is born. A future Democrat, he would enter the world’s greatest deliberative body on January 03, 2009 representing the state of Virginia.
- 1955 Thursday: Future bassist/guitarist/vocalist with the British rock band, the Clash[vi]—Paul Simonon—is born in Great Britain on this date.
- 1956 Saturday: Future member of the British band, Fairport Convention[vii]–Chris Leslie (keyboards/vocals 1996-present)—is born on this date.
- 1960 Thursday: Teflon-coated skillets first went on sale, at Macy’s flagship store in New York City.
- 1961 Friday: Former Nazi official Adolph Eichmann received the death sentence from an Israeli court for crimes against humanity. Five-and-a-half months later, he met his fate at the hands of the hangman.
- 1962 Saturday: The Vail Mountain ski resort in Colorado officially opened. Elsewhere, actor Charles Laughton died in Los Angeles, California, at age 63.
- 1965 Wednesday: Two unmanned U.S. spacecraft, Gemini 6-A and Gemini 7, maneuvered to within 10 feet while in orbit.
- 1966 Thursday: Movie producer and founder of Disneyland, Walt Disney, died in Los Angeles, California, at the age of 65.
- 1967 Friday: The Silver Bridge connecting Gallipolis, Ohio, and Point Pleasant, W.Va., collapsed into the Ohio River, killing 46 people.
- 1971 Wednesday: The U.S. Secret Service appointed its first five female agents. Meanwhile, the 100th U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice William Rehnquist assumed his position on the nation’s high court on this date. A Republican, President Richard M. Nixon nominated Rehnquist to fill John Harlan’s seat. In this capacity, he served from 12-15-1971 to 09-26-1986. Later, President Ronald Reagan nominated Justice Rehnquist to fill Chief Justice Warren E. Burger’s seat. In this capacity, he would serve from 09-25-1986 to 09-03-2005.
- 1972 Friday: Bernardo Bertolucci’s controversial film, “Last Tango in Paris” starring Marlon Brando, had its European premiere in Rome as well as in Paris.
- 1973 Saturday: A psychiatrist in the United States says, “Homosexuals are not mentally ill.”[viii]
- 1974 Sunday: The horror spoof “Young Frankenstein,” starring Gene Wilder and directed by Mel Brooks, was released by 20th Century Fox.
- 1978 Friday: President Jimmy Carter announced he would grant diplomatic recognition to Communist China on New Year’s Day and would sever relations with Taiwan—say, what? —that is a Democrat for you!
- 1979 Saturday: The deposed Shah of Iran and his family depart the United States to take refuge in the Central American nation of Panama.
- 1989 Friday: A popular uprising began in Romania that resulted in the downfall of dictator Nicolae Ceausescu.
- 1991 Sunday: An Egyptian-registered ferry, the Salem Express, hit a reef and sank in the Red Sea; at least 470 people died, although estimates ranged much higher.
- 1992 Tuesday: El Salvador’s government and leftist guerrilla leaders formally declared the end of the country’s 12-year civil war.
- 1993 Wednesday: U.S. Defense Secretary Les Aspin announced his resignation, citing “personal reasons.”
- 1994 Thursday: A Liberian militia kills 48 people in the capital of Monrovia.
- 1995 Friday: European Union leaders meeting in Madrid chose the “euro” as the name of the new single European currency.
- 1996 Sunday: Boeing Company announced plans to pay $13.3 billion to acquire rival aircraft manufacturer McDonnell Douglas Corporation.
- 1997 Monday: The San Francisco 49ers retires the #16 jersey of former quarterback, Joe Montana.
- 2000 Friday: The long-troubled Chernobyl nuclear power plant in the Ukraine was closed for good.
- 2001 Saturday: The Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy, reopened to the public after a $27 million realignment that had dragged on for more than a decade. Meanwhile, with a crash and a large dust cloud, a 50-foot-tall section of steel, the last standing piece of the World Trade Center’s façade, came down in New York.
- 2003 Monday: The late Senator Strom Thurmond’s family acknowledged Essie Mae Washington-Williams’ claim that she was his illegitimate mixed-race daughter.
- 2008 Monday: Elisabeth Hasselback is crying today that she did not receive her usual invite to attend the White House Christmas party on this date. Wah, wah, wah!
- 2009 Tuesday: World leaders formally opened a U.N. climate change conference in Copenhagen. Elsewhere, the Washington, D.C. City Council voted to legalize homosexual marriage. Meanwhile, Boeing’s new 787 “Dreamliner” jet went on its long-delayed first test flight, lifting off from Paine Field in Everett, Washington. Finally, evangelist Oral Roberts died in Newport Beach, California, at age 91.
- 2010 Wednesday: A British court upholds bail for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, even as the U.S. government seeks information on ties between Assange and U.S. Army traitor Bradley Manning who passed on loads of classified intel to WikiLeaks.
- 2011 Thursday: According to a U.S. Census, at least 1-in-2 Americans the government now considers as low-income or poor. This is during the first term of President Barack Hussein Obama. Jacques Chirac, former president of France, suffers a verdict of guilty of embezzlement and violating trust for filling non-existent jobs with party members while serving as mayor of Paris.
- 2012 Saturday: Egyptian voters go to the polls to vote on a highly protested referendum on a new constitution pushed by Obama acolyte President Muhammad Morsi. Hilary Clinton, the U.S. secretary of state, fainted from dehydration and sustained a concussion after falling in her home.
- 2013 Sunday: In the Chilean presidential elections, the people vote for Michelle Bachelet, she is the nation’s first female president. Elsewhere, Nelson Mandela was laid to rest in his childhood hometown, ending a 10-day mourning period for South Africa’s first black president. Meanwhile, Harold Camping, 92, a California preacher who used his radio ministry and thousands of billboards to broadcast the ‘end of the world’ and then gave up specific up-to-date doomsdays did not come to pass, died in Oakland, California.
- 2014 Monday: Chinese authorities finish clearing out last protester holdout sites in Hong Kong where the people demanded more freedom and without China picking their candidates and holding the elections. So much for freedom in Hong Kong.
- 2015 Tuesday: In Las Vegas, Nevada, the fifth Republican Party presidential primary debate takes place. Nine candidates engage in the debate with the focus being on a growing U.S. military and ever-expanding wars around the globe and military involvement. Meanwhile, a U.S. government report suggests that the U.S. military overlooked violence, torture, murder, and rape committed by Iraqi allies in the Iraq War.
- 2016 Thursday: In Aleppo, Syria, a ceasefire occurs that allows the remaining civilians trapped in the city to evacuate as the Syrian government forces prepare to hammer the ISIS thugs defending it. Meanwhile, a jury of his peers finds white supremacist guilty of having murdered nine parishioners at a Bible study meeting at the Emanuel African American Episcopal Church in Charleston, S.C., on June 17, 2015. He was found guilty of all 33 counts and would eventually be located on death row at Terre Haute, Indiana.
- 2017 Friday: Republicans revealed the details of their huge national tax rewrite; the 35-percent tax rate on corporations would fall to 21-percent, and the measure would repeal the requirement imposed on the American people under President Barack Hussein Obama’s ‘Affordable Care Act’ that all Americans BUY health insurance or face a penalty, possibly including prison time. Senate Minority Leader “Crying Chuck” Schumer claimed the middle class would “get skewered” under the GOP tax measure (which has NOT come to pass), while the wealthy and corporations would “make out like bandits,” which also did not come to pass. “Crying Chuck” should have an updated new nickname, “Lying-Crying Chuck” Schumer.
- 2018 Saturday: President Donald Trump said Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke would be leaving the administration at year’s end; Zinke was facing federal investigations into his travel, political activity, and potential conflicts of interest. Fearing that the incoming administration of Brazilian President-elect Jair Bolsonaro could restrict homosexual marriage, about 40 gay couples exchanged wedding vows in downtown Sao Paulo.
- 2019 Sunday: Top Republicans in the House and Senate are coordinating with the bogus impeachment trial of President Donald J. Trump upcoming in the U.S. Senate. The Democrats are trying to remove the president over a phone call between him and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky earlier in the year in which, the President asked his counterpart to continue investigations into fraudulent activities on the part of the Biden Family. Democrats are attempting to bully various GOP senators into recusing themselves from the trial. What a load of crap.[ix]
- 2020 Tuesday: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-KY, congratulates ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden and Kamala Harris on becoming the official ‘president-and-vice-president elect.’ Next, former President Barack Hussein Obama chides President Donald J. Trump on the ‘birther conspiracy.’ Meanwhile, not content with Chi-Com Joe’s victory, Hillary Rodham Clinton calls for an end to the Electoral College. Elsewhere, Republican Congressman Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey rejects push by dimwitted Democratic Congressman Brad Pascrell’s drive NOT to seat House Republicans who supported the Texas lawsuit against election fraud. Regarding Democrats, a Pennsylvania sheriff says, ‘goodbye to the socialist Dems and hello to the GOP.’ Sheriff James Custer of Fayette County mentions that socialism and draconian lockdowns regarding the Beijing Bat Virus drove him to it. Good for you.
- 2020 Tuesday A: House Minority Whip Steve Scalise, R-LA, blasts the SILENCE surrounding California Congressman Eric “Farter-in-Chief” Swalwell’s lengthy affair with a Chi-Com honeypot spy, Christine Fang, aka Fang-Fang. No one seems to want to address the real espionage scandal in their midst. Could it be because MOST Democrats in House and Senate receive financial support from the Chi-Coms? Meanwhile, a bi-partisan group of lawmakers, aka the Gang of Eight, are growing increasingly angrier with House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi who won’t pass any COVID-19 relief bill, not just the one they hammered out. No one is clear as to WHY Madam Speaker is being so obstinate but most believe she is waiting for Trump to leave office. Democrats: strip this senile old bi**h of the speakership. Do it for the nation.
- 2020 Tuesday B: ‘President-elect Pro-China Joe’ Biden gives a speech this morning marred by his wandering mind, repeated coughing fits, and distractions from God knows where causing him to be incoherent and lost. This is OUR NEXT PRESIDENT? We now know the Chi-Coms are running the show. Meanwhile, Vice President Mike Pence is visiting his home state of Indiana so he can visit a production plant making the Xi Jinping Bat Flu vaccine. As we speak, thousands of Americans are receiving the vaccine to ward off the Chi-Com Yellow Fever. Speaking of the Pelosi Pox, we now learn that HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE IS A-OKAY FOR USE IN TREATING THE CHINA VIRUS. Everyone knew this but dimwits such as Neil Cavuto went ballistic when President Trump admitted to using the medication to ward off the Bat Bug from Wuhan, China. Wow. Regarding the Kung Flu, Catholic schools across the country have remained open and have continued teaching their students while government-controlled schools have kept their doors closed.
- 2020 Tuesday C: We now learn that the Department of Homeland Security has also been hacked by Russian agents as we learned other agencies were yesterday. Speaking of foreign thugs, we learn that a record number of journalists around the globe are either in prison or are dead. Meanwhile, erstwhile Jeffrey Epstein girlfriend and procurer of young girls, Ghislaine Maxwell, proposes a bail package of $28.5 million so she can get the hell out of jail while awaiting trial. She continues maintaining her innocence. Elsewhere, bigshot Larry Ellison is the next wealthy person to tell California to ‘kiss my grits’ as he relocates to Hawaii.
- 2020 Tuesday D: The Xi Jinping Bat Flu is not dampening First Lady Melania Trump’s holiday visits to children’s hospitals. She will maintain this especially important tradition until the end of her husband’s first term. Meanwhile, talk show host Glenn Beck says President Donald J. Trump is ‘one of a kind’ and that he ‘definitely took one for the team.’ He sure has. Speaking of Yellow Fever 2020, President Trump signs an executive order on increasing economic and geographic mobility for American workers during the pandemic. Meanwhile, Jeff Rosen becomes acting U.S. Attorney-General following Bill Barr’s resignation. Speaking of the Department of Justice, the United Auto Workers- UAW- vows to tackle corruption (yeah, right) among its top officials following the deal it made with the DOJ. Elsewhere, the Federal Reserve Bank weighs different options to help the U.S. economy as the Chi-Vi continues causing problems across the country. Finally, an NHK-World Japan poll says that due to the China virus running amok, approximately one-third of the nation would like to see the postponed Summer Olympics next year canceled.
- 2020 Tuesday E: The Amistad Project says the bombshell Antrim County audit of Dominion Voting Systems corrupt machines and subsequent interrogation of voting personnel and whatever Dominion executives they can get their hands on could very well swing the outcomes of the votes in the battleground states. Elsewhere, we learn today that little Mayor Pete Buttigieg will become ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden’s U.S. Secretary of Transportation. Question: what does this closet queen know about ‘transportation?’ Where the heck is Julian Castro? Meanwhile, Minnesota’s Pardons Board is considering freeing a young black gentleman convicted in 2002 of killing a child via a stray bullet. Myron Burrell was convicted of the death when he was a teenager and sentenced to life imprisonment even though evidence was faulty and his trial far from fair. We hope he gets a new opportunity in life.
- 2020 Tuesday F: Now that every illegal alien in Central America believes that President Donald J. Trump is on the way out, the U.S. Border Patrol announces that it is making approximately 2,300 arrests per day and that 70,000 illegals from Latin America tried to cross the border in November. We hope the Trump administration continues erecting as much wall as possible to stem the tide but IF ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden enters the White House, the country will be submerged by a tidal wave of illegal aliens. Would the Chi-Coms put up with this s**t? NO!
- 2020 Tuesday G: Here are today’s Comrade Xi Pangolin-Bat Flu Statistics for the globe: 72,221,634 confirmed cases, UP by 571,758 cases, 1,612,014 confirmed deaths, UP by 7,498 deaths, and 47,218,235 confirmed recoveries, UP by 406,451 recoveries. Here are the numbers for the United States: 16,648,159 confirmed cases, UP by 115,405 new cases, 303,482 confirmed deaths, UP by 1,341 new deaths, and 7,784,483 confirmed recoveries, UP by 306,455 new recoveries.
- 2020 Tuesday H: Next, in the three states in which, the world-famous American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day employs chef-authors, California, Hawaii, and Washington, here are the stats, Golden State first: 1,625,892 confirmed cases, 21,219 confirmed deaths, but as is the norm, NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Next, here are the stats for the Aloha State: 19,512 confirmed cases, 274 confirmed deaths, and NO mention of confirmed recoveries. Finally, in the Ever Red, uh, we mean, the Evergreen State, here are the stats: 212,488 confirmed cases, 3,084 confirmed deaths, but like California, the apelike governor, Jay Inslee, won’t share the number of confirmed recoveries. Shame on these flipping Democrats. Let’s take a look at one more state, Texas: 1,337,096 confirmed number of cases, 23,937 confirmed number of deaths, and 1,185,627 confirmed number of recoveries. Let us look at Israel’s numbers now that Mo and his wife are relocating there. Here they are: 359,506 confirmed cases, 3,004 confirmed deaths, and 338,418 confirmed recoveries.
- 2020 Tuesday I: Here are today’s Stock Market closes: DOW Jones Industrial Average: 30,199.31, UP 337.76 points (+1.13%). Next, the NASDAQ: 12,595.06, UP 155.02 points (+1.25%). Finally, here are the stats for the S&P 500: 3,694.62, UP 47.13 points (+1.29%). The price of GOLD is $1,855.30 per troy oz., 0.00 (0.00%) while the price of SILVER is $24.61 per troy ounce, -0.034 (-0.14%). The price of PLATINUM is $1,042.90 per troy oz, +3.60 (+0.35%) while the price of COPPER is $3.54 per pound, -0.0045 (-0.13%). The price of PALLADIUM is $2,324.00 per troy oz., +5.10 (+0.22%). The price of Light Sweet Crude Oil is $47.50 per barrel, -0.12 (-0.25%). Today, COCOA is $2,589.90 per metric ton, +48.00 (+1.89). As for currency, one U.S. dollar = 6.54 communist Chinese yuan. By contrast, one U.S. dollar = 0.82 euros. Meanwhile, the Trump administration is auctioning off oil and natural gas drilling rights in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. This, of course, has the liberal environmentalists wetting their panties! Look, we now know- according to Elon Musk- that there is NOT enough electricity production in the world to fuel all the electric vehicles environmentalists plan to force down our throats. Let’s get them nuke plants up and running, shall we? Interesting note: the CEO of Dominion Voting Systems claims his company is ‘the victim of a disinformation campaign.’ Those f**king Russians!
- 2020 J: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, secure in the fact that he has another six years ahead of him in the upper chamber, ‘urged’ his fellow GOP senators NOT to support any GOP efforts in the House to contest the election when it arrives in the U.S. Senate in early January. Mitch- if this is how it’s going to be- then we may as well NOT continue funneling money into the Senate races in Georgia. You, sir, are a piece of festering s**t and you’ve always been a piece of festering ‘shit.’ We might as well undergo a Götterdämmerung moment and watch the country experience an overthrow by socialists. It it’s going to happen, it’s going to happen and you sir, should not be the leader of anything. YOU must fight for Trump. Meanwhile, a Rasmussen poll says a majority of Americans believe that the media buried the Hunter Biden laptop story. Meanwhile, Senator Chuck Grassley, R-IA, says, “Joe Biden has a lot of explaining to do about son, Hunter.” Speaking of national security threats, outgoing Rep. Peter King, R-NY, says, “Eric Swalwell must be removed from the House Intelligence Committee” as the guy is an alleged agent of the Chi-Coms.
- 2020 Tuesday K: A McLaughlin poll reports that a majority of Americans believe that voter fraud is a national problem and must be addressed and soon. Meanwhile, U.S. Census estimates the American population could be as high as 336 million people. When you add the 30-to-75 million illegal aliens living in the shadows of the country, we have a BIG problem. Not enough to go around- especially for illegal aliens which means we must deport them ASAP as well as finish constructing the Trump Border Wall.
- 2020 Tuesday L: Here are the numbers for tonight’s Mega Millions Draw #1616 with a $291 million jackpot up for the grab: 01, 10, 18, 20, 46, and Mega 15. Stick around for information on the winners…Out of 99,480 winning tickets, the highest winner was one person who had four numbers PLUS the Mega for a prize of $25,790.
- 2020 Tuesday M: The state of Arizona orders a forensic audit of the Dominion Voting Systems machines and the software used to steal the 2020 Presidential Election from President Donald J. Trump and flip it to ‘Pro-China Joe’ Biden and “Kooky Kamala” Harris. The report must be in by this Friday. Meanwhile, House Speaker Nancy “Mumbles” Pelosi orders everyone on the floor of the House chamber to wear masks even while speaking and anyone who fails to follow her orders will lose speaking privileges and other harsh punishments. Wow. Elsewhere, the U.S. Senate will hold hearings on the stolen election and the fraud that went into it tomorrow in the Senate Homeland Security Committee. Various witnesses will testify. Finally, reports show that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell received CAMPAIGN DONATIONS FROM DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS AND OTHER ELECTION MACHINE VENDORS. Say it ain’t so, Senator McConnell, but it sure as hell would explain a lot as to why you are going against Trump now.
BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #0313 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Flowering Desert.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
ALBUM OF THE DAY AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM:
The J. Geils Band was at a turning point in their career, being more of a live band than a major retailer of records as well as was at the end of their longtime association with Atlantic Records. Being well known for their rollicking blues-rock, bluesy tunes- as well as the occasional oddball tune, they sought to enter the studio and do something completely different. Thus- on June 09, 1977- the band released “Monkey Island,” an album totally unlike anything they had ever done before. Although not a big seller for the group, it put them on a different trajectory that would lead to their next studio album, “Sanctuary,” an album that would make them more mainstream. The band has so much talent that it was awaiting a spark to help it explode. This is an excellent album in our view which is why we wholeheartedly encourage everyone to look for it wherever you shop for the finest in rock music. You will be glad you did. We guarantee it.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 12-15-2020, all rights reserved. Word Count: 2,309.
The American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Dave Michaels, HP Lovecraft, Carmine Appice, Vanilla Fudge, Beck, Bogart & Appice, Rod Stewart, Fairport Convention, Chris Leslie, The Clash, Paul Simonon, Steely Dan, Royce Jones, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Oliver Ellsworth, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Salmon P. Chase, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist, U.S. Attorney General Wayne McVeagh, Dave Clark Five- the, Dave Clark, Battle for Moscow, Stalingrad, New Britain, J. Geils Band- the, Tiresias,
TODAY IN HISTORY, TUESDAY DECEMBER 15, 2020
PLEASE READ OUR MAIN BLOG POST, PUBLISHED AT 12:01 A.M.
Tuesday, December 15, 2020:
[i] We are not sure as to when we are going to promote the music of the legendary Dave Clark Five but we expect to do so at the same time we do Paul Revere and the Raiders, Gary Puckett and the Union Gap, and the amazing Box Tops. Stick around for the day when we do…
[ii] We promoted the music of HP Lovecraft beginning on Friday, 07-June-2013 through Monday, 10-June-2013. We hope you will seek the music of this wild acid rock band out and consider adding it to your collection. You will be glad you did.
[iii] We promoted the music of Vanilla Fudge beginning on Friday, 01-November-2013 through Friday, 15-November-2013. We hope you will seek this band out and add their music to your growing collection.
[iv] We began promoting the music of an interconnected group of bands including the Small Faces, Faces, and Rod Stewart beginning on Tuesday, 22-April-2014 through Tuesday, 01-July-2014. This was a massive undertaking of rock bands and solo artists so we hope you will seek them out and consider adding the music to your album collection.
[v] We expect to promote the music of Steely Dan sometime within the next decade or so.
[vi] We hope to present the music of the Clash sometime before we wrap up our presentation of British rock bands so please remain vigilant for the day we do.
[vii] We have not yet discussed when Fairport Convention and Richard Thompson will appear. We sure as heck hope they do soon.
[viii] They ain’t normal either. Mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana, and Democratic presidential candidate in 2019 compares being gay with being black. This, of course, set off all manner of outrage as it should.
[ix] A year later, we would learn that the entire impeachment trial was all a sham. We would learn PRIOR to the 2020 Elections that Hunter Biden, the bagman for his father, uncle, and for other family members, was doing drugs, receiving vast amounts of cash from the Chi-Coms, the Ukrainians, and other sundry and shadowy globalist players. We would learn, too, that collusion and conspiracy with foreign powers exists, alive and well in the Democratic Party as lowlife, scum-sucking Democratic Congressmen like Eric Swalwell of California is actually sleeping with a Chinese female intelligence agent for close to 4.5-5 years and only recently broke off Facebook and other social media contact with the Chi-Com ‘Red Sparrow.’ What is it about the Democrats that makes them so f**king corrupt? Lack of God, we think, lack of God…
Total Word Count: 2,309 plus 418 words contained within the endnotes for a total count of: 2,727.
Please donate to the AICPENDBLOG.COM as we seek to build the best Website on the planet
We encourage everyone to donate to the American Institute of Culinary Politics-The Elemental News of the Day, a place where professional chefs and culinary workers voice their opinions and do so sans any fear. We hope you will join us in the effort to build the best Website the world has ever seen. Will you help?
WE WELCOME ALL OUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS TO THE NEW AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS.COM WHERE SCUM SUCH AS SUNDAR PICHAI CANNOT DRIVE A DAGGER INTO ONE’S NECK. PLEASE, SEND ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO VISIT US HERE AS THIS IS WHERE YOU GET THE UNVARNISHED TRUTH AND NOT THE ‘TRUTH’ COMMUNIST CHINA AND ITS LACKEYS WANT YOU TO HEAR