Chef Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR THURSDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2019 BY CHEF TIRESIAS HELENUS GRINIKEODOPULOPOSLUS
“Results for Round No. 2 of the Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award are in what with some expected nominees leading the pack” by Chef Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus
FALL SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,336 AT THE AICP-END
322 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
When people are committing suicide, the best thing to do is to get the hell out of the way and let them do it…
Century City, CA 90067, 12-19-2019 Thursday: Like everyone else, I am watching the sham impeachment hearings the Democrats pray will remove President Trump from office and will propel them with the force of a 155-mm Long Tom cannon to massive victory in 2020. Folks, I simply do not see it; what I do see is the Democrats acting like Buddhist monks in Saigon during the Vietnam War, pouring gasoline atop themselves, having an underling flip a match, and BOOM- going up in a blaze of singed, roasting flesh and all for nothing as their protests did NOT end the conflict. Nothing. Question: can Congressman Jaime Raskin, D-MD, not put any more motor oil on his hair? Ye, gods, folks, the guy looks like a grease-ball and is an embarrassment to our country.
As you know, we have arrived at the second round of semi-finals for the Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award. For those who pay little to no attention to what goes on here, Comrade Beria was one of Josef Stalin’s chief henchmen, a man who ran the intelligence and law enforcement apparatus of the old Soviet Union, an entity many Democrats revere to this day. His underlings did the work delegated to them by Comrade Stalin, pursuing the enemies of the state and meting out their allotted punishments.
Lavrentiy Beria took enormous pride in bringing down his targets and many times put the lead into the back of the heads of those condemned to die, deep within the bowels of the infamous Lubyanka Prison in the heart of Moscow. Many times, he paid special visits to the families of the condemned and if the wives or daughters were beautiful in his eyes, he would ravish them along with his two confederates, Nadaraia and Sarkisian Award. These infamous two add their names to the second-place prize.
The purpose of this award is to present it to those in the public limelight who are most deserving of similar treatment, albeit in fun, jest, not meant to be the desires of our voters or for some sick f**k to take it upon himself to carry out. We do not put sitting presidents on our list of potential nominees nor would we ever want to see something bad happen to one of distinguished finalists or the ultimate winner. So, don’t let your minds run amok and go crying to the online authorities!
Okay, here is a short synopsis of last week’s Round No. 1 finalists:
- Congressman Adam Schiff, D-CA: 293 votes.
- Congressman Ilhan Omar, D-MN: 215 votes.
- Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib, D-MI: 129 votes.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-CA: 127 votes.
- Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-NY: 43 votes.
- Senator Elizabeth Warren, D-MA: 33 votes.
- Attorney Daniel Goldman: 27 votes.
- Senator Mitt Romney, R-UT: 25 votes.
- Congressman Eric Swalwell, D-CA: 19 votes.
- Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch: 17 votes.
- Congressman Jerrold Nadler, D-NY: 15 votes.
Now, I must admit, I am a bit surprised at the voting, I would have expected that Madam Speaker or Chairman Nadler would be closer to the top yet that is the fickle will of the voters. Remember: our voters come from a pool of 1,014 voters which includes our extended family members as well as our employees, their immediate families, friends, neighbors, contributors to our blogs, as well as sales personnel and their family members, delivery personnel, and a few other lucky people to whom we have extended the franchise.
Chef Alvin totaled the second round of voting as thus:
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi: 356 votes. She leapfrogged to the top spot because unlike some of the others, she is the public face of this swamp gas impeachment. People typically cringe in disgust whenever they see this haggard old crone on their television screens, even fellow Democrats. They understand that if this goes sideways, their party may disappear in the aftermath of a disastrous 2020.
- Congressman Adam Schiff: 298 votes. Like Ms. Pelosi, this man is the face of this ginned-up mess. People are contributing to his election opponents because they want to see this lying piece of dog crap go down in flames, in rebuke, in humiliation, and embarrassment. I hope he wins the award.
- Congressman Jerrold Nadler: 123 votes. Many see House Judiciary Committee Chairman Nadler as a tired, old puppet of Schiff and Pelosi. Hell, he fell asleep- several times- over the course of the hearings he chaired. We shall see if he has what it takes to move up a few notches.
- Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib: 98 votes. People don’t like this woman nor her fellow squad members. Even though she and they have gone silent, people still despise them and want to see all anti-Semitic congresswomen to go away.
- Congresswoman Ilhan Omar: 41 votes. This piece of work has been incredibly quiet lately because many believe she is going to be in trouble for corruption and fraud as well as fighting to win a second term. We shall see what we shall see.
- Senator Mitt Romney: 38 votes. No one likes or trusts this guy; yet, he has been silent lately, too, so he must be wary of losing the support of the Republican Party and having to become what he really is: a Democrat who hates President Trump.
- Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, aka ‘the Fly’: Always hanging in there, like her two amigos, Tlaib and Omar, she has been somewhat silent, only coming out to give the kiss of death through her endorsement of Jeremy Corbyn, ousted Labor Party leader in Great Britain. She earned her spot with 27 votes, one less than Sen. Romney.
- Senator Elizabeth Warren: 24 votes. She, like the (Suicide) Squad of AOC has been somewhat silent even as she fights to remain relevant in the fight for the Democratic Party’s 2020 presidential nomination. We think she is going to dry up, blow away, and will lose to old green jeans, Tom Steyer, the phony climate change battler.
- Congressman Eric Swalwell: a perennial favorite because he’s such a loser, he received 9 votes. This guy is such a clown that people feel sorry giving them their votes because they feel it’s not the right thing to do making fun of an idiot, a drooling moron.
- Attorney Daniel Goldman: 0 votes. People remember this slimy little hack and don’t like him either. It reminds people of what is wrong with politics and with the legal profession. Who knows? If we see him again, it will be for the running of next year’s award but not this one.
- Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch: 0 votes. Deep State hack. No one cares about her and think it was justified that someone pulled her from her ambassadorial gig. If anyone sounds corrupt, it is she.
Next week, we will end with the TOP WHATEVER. To qualify, the nominee will have to win 100 or more votes from the voting pool. We will see the results on Thursday, December 26, 2019, and then the following Thursday, January 02, 2020, we will crown the winner.
Please, join me tomorrow.
Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus
CEC, CPC, ACF
Chef Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus writes from Century City, CA.
Tiresias is a Moderate Republican whose parents were socialists.
Contact me at: Tiresiasthegreek2014@gmail.com
CHEF TIRESIAS HELENUS GRINIKEODOPULOPOSLUS
END COMMENTARY 12-19-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,213
12-19-2019 Thursday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MMXXIII: “Results for Round No. 2 of the Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award are in what with some expected nominees leading the pack” by Chef Tiresias Helenus Grinikeodopuloposlus.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 12-16-2019, all rights reserved.
Grinikeodopuloposlus, Tiresias. “Results for Round No. 2 of the Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award are in what with some expected nominees leading the pack.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MMXXIII
FOR FURTHER READING:
01-10-2018 W: “Although we attempt to avoid talking politics here, we generally do, which is why I say the liberals in our country require a ‘Lavrentiy Beria’ to show them the way” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXXIII
11-29-2018 Th: “Next month, the AICP-END Blogs will release the name of the winner for our First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award; I go over some of the nominees today and explain why they are on our list” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXXVIII
11-30-2018 F: “Next month, the AICP-END Blogs will release the name of the winner for our First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award; I go over the remaining nominees today and explain why each one is on our list” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXXIX
12-01-2018 S: “The final list of contestants for the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award appear today and boy, do we have some winners on the list like Hillary Clinton, Jeff Flake, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXL
12-14-2018 Th: “The Results are in for Round One of the Semi-Finals for the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award are in- check them out!” by Chef Roland Carl Davis. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCLII
12-20-2018 Th: “Round Two of the Semi-Finals for the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award are in: Michael Avenatti holds first place!” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCLIX
12-27-2018 Th: “We have arrived at the Top Three contenders for the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award, which we will award NEXT Thursday” by Moses Scharbug III. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCLXVI
01-03-2019 Th: “We announce the winners of the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award today: outgoing California Governor Jerry Brown and current Attorney-General Xavier Becerra” by Moses Scharbug III. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCLXXIII
12-09-2019 M: “The Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award begins today what with the first group of entrants vying for the prize” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici. Political Topics and Essays, Part MMXIII
12-10-2019 T: “The Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award’s second grouping of contestants is here today, some you might know and expect, some for a second time, whereas others could be a complete surprise” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici. Political Topics and Essays, Part MMXIV
12-11-2019 W: “To catch the readership up, we revisit last year’s First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award so you can see who was in the running, how we tallied the votes, and the final top three winners” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici. Political Topics and Essays, Part MMXV
12-12-2019 Th: “The Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria First Semi-Finals votes appear today with some expected names appearing among the finalists” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici. Political Topics and Essays, Part MMXVI
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Tiresias, Political Topics and Essays, Jaime Raskin, Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award, Lavrentiy Beria, Josef Stalin, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Jerrold Nadler, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, AOC, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, AOC aka “The Fly”, AOC’s (Suicide) Squad, Elizabeth Warren, Mitt Romney, Eric Swalwell, Daniel Goldman, Marie Yovanovitch,
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK OUR PATRONS AND BENEFACTORS FOR KEEPING OUR BLOGS UP-AND-RUNNING. WE APPRECIATE WHAT THEY DO AS SHOULD YOU. WE ALSO THANK GOOGLE FOR BEING THE GREAT ORGANIZATION THEY ARE…