Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR THURSDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2019 BY CHEF CRAIG “STINKBUG” CARRICI
“Just the Facts; the Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria First Semi-Finals votes appear today with some expected names appearing among the finalists” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici
FALL SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,329 AT THE AICP-END
329 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
What the heck is going on with the New England Patriots NOW?
Pumpkin Center, CA 93313, 12-12-2019 Thursday: Good morning, folks, today is the day when we see who has received the most votes and will qualify for the Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award but first, a comment on the New England Patriots and yet another spying problem that threatens to destroy whatever remains of their crumbling legacy. Oh, sure, I get it, New England fans will NEVER admit that their team is the equivalent of Lance Armstrong in the world of competitive cycling but when the truth comes out, people, can you imagine the blowback? The possible stripping of their titles, the ruination of the Bob Kraft football empire, the trashing of Bill Belichick and the disgrace of Tom Brady throughout the NFL history books. We will remain vigilant on this extremely significant topic and the potential blowback to come from it if true.
This year, our family has grown and we have moved up from, I think, 963 family, friends, employees, delivery and sales personnel, support staff, wait-staff, and others who swim in our waters to 1,014 voters now. Once again, Chef Alvin is in charge of the balloting and the tabulation as he is the president of our ‘board of directors,’ which in essence is an advisory board as we have yet to incorporate. We hope to do so soon…
Here we go:
- Sundar Pichai: Most people have no clue as to whom Mr. Pichai is and he originally made it onto the list because of his somewhat baffling closure of Google Plus. As you know, Google Plus was especially popular as a competitor to both Facebook and Twitter; however, most of us believe he closed it earlier this year so he could control the flow of pro-GOP, pro-Trump speech. He received a mere 5 votes.
- Mitt Romney: Many voters get a nasty taste in their mouth whenever they think about now-Senator Romney because many Republicans supported him in 2012, voted for the guy, and then watched the snobbish SOB do everything possible to crush Donald Trump’s hopes in 2016 and then become a big part of the ‘Resistance.’ He received 25 votes. I hoped he would have received a BIG FAT ZERO because he is such a maggot of a person.
- Andrew Cuomo: Anyone who has ever watched this inbred, mouth-full-of-rocks loser bashing Republicans and President Trump knows he drives most viewers/listeners to the medicine cabinet for a handful of Tums®. Still, many have no clue who the imbecile is outside of New York unless they are dedicated viewers of CNN and MSNBC. He received 33 votes.
- Rashida Tlaib: EVERYONE knows this foul-mouthed, hateful bitch and need no explanation other than that she is a spiteful, mean hag who needs to be a one-term member of the House. She received 129 votes.
- Ilhan Omar: Congresswoman Omar causes as much excess bile and outrage as the preceding entrant but many question WHY she is even still a member of Congress what with marrying her brother to sneak him into the country/cheat on her income taxes, having an affair with a married man while still married to ‘one’ of her 2-3 husbands. She pulled in 215 votes.
- Ana Navarro: Ms. Navarro did not do very well. Many people see her as little more than a blabbering blowfish, vomiting bull on live liberal TV. Get yourself a Peloton, girl, YOU should have been in those ads. She received 7 votes.
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Over the past few months, this so-called ‘intelligent person’ has gone dark (well, mostly dark) and she always brings out loads of loathing and disgust whenever her snake-like face pokes its head above the roiling swamp waters. Still, many people feel sorry for AOC and she only received 43 votes. Maybe next year?
- Jussie Smollett: This washed-up actor is already in the past. He received 2 votes because he couldn’t pull off yet another fake hate crime. Better luck next time, loser.
- Michael Cohen: Here is another has-been, someone seen as little more than a conniving, sniveling rat. He pulled in 3 votes.
- Justin Amash: Here is another putz who has already disappeared into the loam and we expect he will disappear in November 2020 when the people of his district vote his worthless schmo out of office. He received 0 votes.
- Elizabeth Warren: Many people find Senator Warren a particularly despicable individual, lying about, well, just about everything and oh, that $30 trillion health care plan- wow. The fact that she build her life by standing on the shoulders of downtrodden Native Americans, using them for her own gain means she already is on the decline- again- in the current Democratic Primary Election cycle. Still, she managed to pull 33 votes.
- Nancy Pelosi: Madam Speaker always causes much disgust. She received 127 votes. People love the fact that the HATER claims she doesn’t HATE anyone. She’ll be singing a different tune when she arrives in Hell one day for all the abortions that occurred on her watch.
- Adam Schiff: EVERYONE HATES THIS MAN. He pulled in 293 votes. Well-deserved. He is the NEW incarnation of Sen. Joe McCarthy. Look him up, millennial snowflakes.
- Eric C. aka the alleged ‘Whistleblower’: Most people do not know this person. He received 9 votes. I say, “F**K him.”
- Eric Swalwell: Most people feel sorry for this moron. He received 19 votes. I personally figured he might get more.
- The U.S. State Department: people are waiting to see what happens because of Mike Pompeo- will he or won’t he clean house? It pulled 0 votes.
- Marie Yovanovitch: Unless you watched the coverage, few know or give a flying f**k about her because she is a spoiled, rotten, Obama-loving toadstool. She received 17 votes.
- George Kent and William Taylor: Abbott and Costello received 0 votes.
- Tom Steyer: As loathsome as this individual is, he only received 3 votes. That should tell everyone that with his money, it will buy him naught.
- Jerrold Nadler: People despise this man but see him as little more than an appendage of Nancy Pelosi’s dangling ass flesh. He earned 15 votes. Thought he would get far more.
- CNN: People hate CNN but as a news entity, people said they weren’t worth a single vote. Jeff Zucker, on the other hand, they said that if HE was in the running, he might have pulled in quite a few votes.
- The New York Times: The Old Gray Lady couldn’t earn a single vote. That should tell you the age of the newspaper is over.
- Brian Setzer: People see this cave-dwelling homo as little more than a noxious bit of cat entrails and said he deserved only 1 vote. I mean, go figure, you would think that a guy who looks like a pedo-guy would receive far more votes than one. Maybe next year.
- Nicolle Wallace: No one cares about Ms. Wallace. She earned 6 votes.
- Daniel Goldman: As disgusting as this political hack is he pulled in 29 votes. Hell, I thought he might be leading the pack what with being a witness, then being an inquisitor, then being a witness again. Surprisingly good showing for a foot soldier from MSNBC.
- The House Judiciary Committee Democrats: Voters see all of them as evil; yet, they did not vote for them because they want to concentrate on individuals.
Voting is by email as is the balloting and so far, it would appear that the Russians and the Chinese (LOL) have not hacked our systems yet. Tomorrow, we will look at the Top Ten who will advance to next week’s Second Round of Semi-Finals whom Chef Tiresias will present on Thursday, December 19.
Join me tomorrow and we will continue on with more. Perhaps more information will be available on the transgressions committed by the New England Patriots. We shall see.
American Bakers’ Association, ACF, CWC
I am your talented chef-host, back in the 1980’s when I was the sous chef of a large foodservice operation in Bakersfield, CA. I began my cooking career in the 1960’s when I apprenticed underneath a great chef, Master Chef Ulysses S. Paz. I have lived and worked in Hawaii, Washington State, Arizona, and California. Even though I am in my late 60s, I am still actively involved at a hotel here in Bakersfield, CA.
Chef Stinkbug writes from Pumpkin Center, California.
Chef Stinkbug is a Conservative Ronald Reagan Republican.
Contact me at email@example.com
CHEF CRAIG “STINKBUG” CARRICI
END COMMENTARY 12-12-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,338
12-12-2019 Thursday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MMXVI: “The Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria First Semi-Finals votes appear today with some expected names appearing among the finalists” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 12-09-2019, all rights reserved.
Carrici, Craig. “The Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria First Semi-Finals votes appear today with some expected names appearing among the finalists.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MMXVI
FOR FURTHER READING:
01-10-2018 W: “Although we attempt to avoid talking politics here, we generally do, which is why I say the liberals in our country require a ‘Lavrentiy Beria’ to show them the way” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXXIII
11-29-2018 Th: “Next month, the AICP-END Blogs will release the name of the winner for our First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award; I go over some of the nominees today and explain why they are on our list” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXXVIII
11-30-2018 F: “Next month, the AICP-END Blogs will release the name of the winner for our First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award; I go over the remaining nominees today and explain why each one is on our list” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXXIX
12-01-2018 S: “The final list of contestants for the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award appear today and boy, do we have some winners on the list like Hillary Clinton, Jeff Flake, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXL
12-14-2018 Th: “The Results are in for Round One of the Semi-Finals for the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award are in- check them out!” by Chef Roland Carl Davis. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCLII
12-20-2018 Th: “Round Two of the Semi-Finals for the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award are in: Michael Avenatti holds first place!” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCLIX
12-27-2018 Th: “We have arrived at the Top Three contenders for the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award, which we will award NEXT Thursday” by Moses Scharbug III. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCLXVI
01-03-2019 Th: “We announce the winners of the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award today: outgoing California Governor Jerry Brown and current Attorney-General Xavier Becerra” by Moses Scharbug III. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCLXXIII
12-09-2019 M: “The Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award begins today what with the first group of entrants vying for the prize” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici. Political Topics and Essays, Part MMXIII
12-10-2019 T: “The Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award’s second grouping of contestants is here today, some you might know and expect, some for a second time, whereas others could be a complete surprise” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici. Political Topics and Essays, Part MMXIV
12-11-2019 W: “To catch the readership up, we revisit last year’s First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award so you can see who was in the running, how we tallied the votes, and the final top three winners” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici. Political Topics and Essays, Part MMXV
12-12-2019 Th: “The Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria First Semi-Finals votes appear today with some expected names appearing among the finalists” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici. Political Topics and Essays, Part MMXVI
12-13-2019 F: “The results are in: here is the Top Eleven of the second round of semi-finals for the Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award- see what you think and let us know about it” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici. Political Topics and Essays, Part MMXVII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, Baby Evita, AOC, Eric Swalwell and AOC’s Lovechild, The U.S. State Department, The U.S. Department of the Deep State, Political Topics and Essays, Craig Carrici, Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award, Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Jerrold Nadler, Eric C., Eric Swalwell, Marie Yovanovitch, George Kent, William Taylor, Tom Steyer, House Judiciary Committee, House Judiciary Committee’s Democratic Members, CNN, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Daniel Goldman, The New England Patriots, The Cincinnati Bengals, Spygate, The New England Patriots- the Lance Armstrong of the NFL,
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK OUR PATRONS AND BENEFACTORS FOR KEEPING OUR BLOGS UP-AND-RUNNING. WE APPRECIATE WHAT THEY DO AS SHOULD YOU. WE ALSO THANK GOOGLE FOR BEING THE GREAT ORGANIZATION THEY ARE…