Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2019 BY CHEF CRAIG “STINKBUG” CARRICI
“JTF: to catch the readership up, we revisit last year’s First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award so you can see who was in the running, how we tallied the votes, and the final top three winners” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici
FALL SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,328 AT THE AICP-END
330 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Let’s take a stroll down memory lane and look at last year’s First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award…
Pumpkin Center, CA 93313, 12-11-2019 Wednesday: Good morning, welcome to the blog. Last year for the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award, we had 31 contestants. It was a tough fight to determine who was going to win the flagship presentation. Let me show you how things worked out:
First Round of Semi-Finals results on Thursday, 12-13-2018 (presented by Roland Carl Davis):
The balloting was open to friends and family of the blog with the blogs’ President Chef Alvin being in charge of the balloting. All told with friends, family, and employees, as well as chef-bloggers and our support staff, we have approximately 963 people who submitted ballots.
The first round of balloting is for first semi-final and these are the contestants and here is how they polled:
- Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel- failure to do anything about Nikolas Cruz or the shooting at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, FL, on 02-14-2018 as well as for claiming he is doing a marvelous job. 0 votes- eliminated from the competition
- Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf- for warning illegal aliens of impending ICE raids and how to avoid them. 0 votes- eliminated from the competition
- Adam Schiff. 97 votes for the face of the Resistance Movement.
- Governor Jerry Brown and Attorney-General Xavier Becerra over their defense of CA being a slave state. 39 votes for the dynamic duo
- Louis Farrakhan for his comments regarding Jews. 73 votes for the bigoted minister.
- Andrew McCabe- former deputy FBI director. 37 votes for the apparent fall guy.
- Judge Rudy Contreras of the FISA Court who gave Peter Strzok his warrant and is his good friend. 0 votes. No one knows the jurist.
- Dana Millbank. 0 votes.
- Joy Behar. As horrible as this woman can be, 17 votes for her. Even I despise her.
- Maxine Waters for advocating violence on weekend of 06-23-to-24-2018. 126 votes for the erstwhile congresswoman.
- Omarosa Manigault-Newman. 1 vote for this skank.
- Juan Williams and Geraldo Rivera. I understand why these two disturb many of my colleagues as they both seem ready to thump their chests in mock protest instead of actually taking a stand and doing something about the depredations the President seeming gets away with doing. 32 votes for them.
- Peter Strzok. Due to his testimony earlier in the year, many people despise this guy, especially the women as he reminds them of past bad experiences with men like him in the past. 138 votes.
- John Brennan. Although this man is not popular, he only garnered 15 votes.
- Barack Hussein Obama. Not a single vote; good.
- A fascist organization (I am not stupid- of course they are), they received 43 votes.
- Michael Avenatti for gang rape claim. A very unattractive man and an abuser of women, he tied with Peter Strzok with 138 votes.
- Stormy Daniels for losing her lawsuit after accusing POTUS of doing all sorts of things. She received 0 votes as the voters see her more as a victim than someone deserving of the prize.
- Dianne Feinstein for what she did to Brett Kavanaugh. The Senator received 26 votes.
- Brian Stelter. The little newsman received 0 votes.
- Cory “Spartacus” Booker. The New Jersey senator and potential nominee of the Democratic Party in 2020, he received 5 votes.
- Kamala Harris. Another potential nominee for the Dems in 2020, she received 12 votes.
- Mazie Hirono. The senator from Hawaii received 116 votes.
- Kirsten Gillibrand. As surprising as it seems, the New York senator and possible 2020 nominee for the Democratic Party received 1 vote.
- Robert S. Mueller III. The special prosecutor received 1 vote. I think people were frightened of voting for him to receive the Lavrentiy Beria Award.
- Jeff Flake. 0 votes.
- John Kasich. 0 votes.
- Hillary Clinton. Seemingly ‘old news,’ the possible 2020 nominee of the Democratic Party received 33 votes.
- Jim Acosta. Most people laughed at poor old Jim; he received 1 vote.
- Mitt Romney. Why would anyone vote for him? The man is a loser, he received 0 votes.
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Amazingly, she received 12 votes.
The top 10 advance to the second semi-finals, which Stinkbug will present next week. Here are your top 10 for the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award:
Tied for first place: Peter Strzok and Michael Avenatti with 138 votes apiece.
Maxine Waters holds third place with 126 votes.
Mazie Hirono holds fourth place as of the first polling with 116 votes.
Adam Schiff holds fifth place (97 votes) while the Minister Farrakhan holds sixth with 73 votes.
Antifa comes in seventh place with 43 votes.
Governor Jerry Brown and Attorney-General Xavier Becerra hold eighth place with 39 votes while fired Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe comes in ninth with 37 votes.
Tenth place is Hillary Clinton with 33 votes.
Eleventh place is Juan Williams and Geraldo Rivera with 32 votes.
Dianne Feinstein is in twelfth place with 26 votes.
Joy Behar holds thirteenth place with 17 votes.
John Brennan holds fourteenth place with 15 votes.
Kamala Harris and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez hold fifteenth place with 12 votes apiece.
If a nominee cannot get 10 votes or higher, he or she is out of the running so next week, voting begins anew for the second semi-finals with Mo presenting the Grand Prize at the end of the year.
Second Round of Semi-Finals results on Thursday, 12-20-2018:
First Place: Michael Avenatti 378 votes
Second Place: Maxine Waters 273 votes
Third Place: Adam Schiff 152 votes
Fourth Place: Antifa 87 votes
Fifth Place: Peter Strzok 35 votes
Sixth Place: Louis Farrakhan 17 votes
Seventh Place: Andrew McCabe 8 votes
Eighth Place: Jerry Brown and Xavier Becerra 7 votes
Ninth Place: Hillary Clinton 5 votes
Tenth Place: Juan Williams and Geraldo Rivera 1 vote
Eleventh Place: Mazie Hirono 0 votes
While the voting is somewhat surprising, we think that Michael Avenatti has a lock on being the winner of the flagship award. I mean, the man pursues President Donald Trump and did his best to derail the Supreme Court nomination hearings for Judge Brett Kavanaugh by trotting out disingenuous sluts to make false accusations.
Then, the deviate beats up a woman and the man who loudly proclaims “WE SHOULD BELIEVE ALL SURVIVORS” lies through his teeth that “I did nothing! I will be vindicated.” What a putz, the man should be in jail but since he could be the nominee for the Democratic Party in 2020, the Los Angeles County district attorney gave him a pass.
Maxine Waters, the woman who wants to ‘take out’ (and not in a good way) President Trump, the slum queen who lives in a multi-million dollar home while her constituents live in misery came in Number Two.
“Shifty” Adam Schiff came in third with the Democratic Party’s very own S.A. stormtroopers came in fourth. Peter Strzok came in fifth while noted anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan came in sixth. From there it goes down to the basest piece of feculence.
Nadaraia and Sarkisian Award (for the losers)
Third and Final Round of Semi-Finals results on Thursday, 12-27-2018:
The voting took place once again and we have now arrived at the Top Three, one of whom will win the coveted award a week from now. Here they are:
- Michael Avenatti 451 votes
- Antifa 376 votes
- Jerry Brown and Xavier Becerra 136 votes
Now, last week, it looked as though outgoing California Governor Jerry Brown and current state Attorney-General Xavier Becerra were on their way out because they were in eighth place. Yet, after another incident of an illegal alien run amok occurred in which the POS offender had been in custody in Tulare County where ICE put in a detainer, thanks to the sanctuary state policies of our misguided state, the man got out of jail.
A week later, the illegal alien criminal, deported numerous times, murdered at least two people, shot several others, caused numerous mayhem until the cops finally shot him dead. This sort of thing goes on all the time and the people voting decided to put the outgoing governor and his AG into third place. Congratulations.
Attorney Michael Avenatti is no surprise as that man is a worthless scumbag. We have no doubt that he won’t remain in the top spot and win the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award.
Antifa is not a surprise either as some of our voting members have visited Portland, Oregon, in recent weeks and say it is like nothing they have ever seen before in the United States. Let us hope President Trump sends in the military and cleans up these George Soros-financed criminals.
Be here next week when one of the BIG THREE wins the award. It is going to be amazing.
The First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award awarded on January 03, 2019:
Here is how the voting went:
California Governor Jerry Brown and Attorney General Xavier Becerra: 786 votes.
Antifa: 164 votes.
Michael Avenatti: 13 votes.
Antifa qualifies for second place so they win the booby prize, the Nadaraia and Sarkisian Award while Mr. Avenatti in distant third place, sort of like Ultima Thule to the planet Earth wins the toilet bowl crapper. Congratulations to outgoing Governor Brown and to current AG Becerra. You two have won the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award.
Last year, you can see how the nominees rated, how the people voted, and the subsequent results. We were proud that two of our own- for the majority of chef-authors here are from California- won the flagship prize, former Governor Jerry Brown and his trusty sidekick, Sancho Panza, state Attorney-General Xavier Becerra. Antifa came in second for being the physical arm of the Democratic Party while lowlife pond scum attorney, Michael Avenatti, came in third.
Join me back here tomorrow so we will see who makes it into the top 10 or 11. I will see you then.
American Bakers’ Association, ACF, CWC
I am your talented chef-host, back in the 1980’s when I was the sous chef of a large foodservice operation in Bakersfield, CA. I began my cooking career in the 1960’s when I apprenticed underneath a great chef, Master Chef Ulysses S. Paz. I have lived and worked in Hawaii, Washington State, Arizona, and California. Even though I am in my late 60s, I am still actively involved at a hotel here in Bakersfield, CA.
Chef Stinkbug writes from Pumpkin Center, California.
Chef Stinkbug is a Conservative Ronald Reagan Republican.
Contact me at email@example.com
CHEF CRAIG “STINKBUG” CARRICI
END COMMENTARY 12-11-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,683
12-11-2019 Wednesday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MMXV: “To catch the readership up, we revisit last year’s First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award so you can see who was in the running, how we tallied the votes, and the final top three winners” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 12-08-2019, all rights reserved.
Carrici, Craig. “To catch the readership up, we revisit last year’s First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award so you can see who was in the running, how we tallied the votes, and the final top three winners.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MMXV
FOR FURTHER READING:
01-10-2018 W: “Although we attempt to avoid talking politics here, we generally do, which is why I say the liberals in our country require a ‘Lavrentiy Beria’ to show them the way” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXXIII
11-29-2018 Th: “Next month, the AICP-END Blogs will release the name of the winner for our First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award; I go over some of the nominees today and explain why they are on our list” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXXVIII
11-30-2018 F: “Next month, the AICP-END Blogs will release the name of the winner for our First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award; I go over the remaining nominees today and explain why each one is on our list” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXXIX
12-01-2018 S: “The final list of contestants for the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award appear today and boy, do we have some winners on the list like Hillary Clinton, Jeff Flake, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXL
12-14-2018 Th: “The Results are in for Round One of the Semi-Finals for the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award are in- check them out!” by Chef Roland Carl Davis. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCLII
12-20-2018 Th: “Round Two of the Semi-Finals for the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award are in: Michael Avenatti holds first place!” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCLIX
12-27-2018 Th: “We have arrived at the Top Three contenders for the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award, which we will award NEXT Thursday” by Moses Scharbug III. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCLXVI
01-03-2019 Th: “We announce the winners of the First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award today: outgoing California Governor Jerry Brown and current Attorney-General Xavier Becerra” by Moses Scharbug III. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCLXXIII
12-09-2019 M: “The Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award begins today what with the first group of entrants vying for the prize” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici. Political Topics and Essays, Part MMXIII
12-10-2019 T: “The Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award’s second grouping of contestants is here today, some you might know and expect, some for a second time, whereas others could be a complete surprise” by Chef Craig “Stinkbug” Carrici. Political Topics and Essays, Part MMXIV
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
Scott Israel, Nikolas Cruz, Broward County Sheriff’s Department, Mayor Libby Schaaf, Craig Carrici, Political Topics and Essays, First Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award, Second Annual Lavrentiy Beria Award, Adam Schiff, Jerry Brown, Xavier Becerra, ANTIFA, Michael Avenatti, Louis Farrakhan, Judge Rudy Contreras, Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe, Dana Milbank, Joy Behar, Maxine Waters, Omarosa Manigault-Newman, Barack Hussein Obama, John Brennan, James Clapper, Stormy Daniels, Robert S. Mueller III, Hillary Clinton, Mazie Hirono, Juan Williams and Geraldo Rivera, Mitt Romney, Jim Acosta, Jeff Flake, Bob Corker,
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK OUR PATRONS AND BENEFACTORS FOR KEEPING OUR BLOGS UP-AND-RUNNING. WE APPRECIATE WHAT THEY DO AS SHOULD YOU. WE ALSO THANK GOOGLE FOR BEING THE GREAT ORGANIZATION THEY ARE…