Chef Olaf Bologolo
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2019 BY CHEF OLAF BOLOGOLO
“JTF: Democrats have done everything possible to destroy Donald Trump. Now, it’s our turn to work at destroying them; don’t warn them” by Chef Olaf Bologolo
FALL SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,309 AT THE AICP-END
349 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
From this point forward, I will work toward the complete destruction of the Democratic Party…
Century City, CA 90067, 11-22-2019 Friday: One of the things we are learning from the ongoing ‘impeachment hearings’ is that President Donald J. Trump is a groundbreaker when it comes to an outsider becoming president. The Achilles’ heel of an outsider is that he or she does not know enough reliable people in government whom he or she can nominate to fill Cabinet positions and who have the necessary knowledge to then appoint subordinates, people willing to carry out the wishes of the new chief executive and so on and so on and down the line. This is one of the glaring reasons as to WHY the president’s administration has been so ‘erratic and choppy,’ he has been casting about trying to find people willing to share in his vision and that of the American people who voted for him.
Like everyone else, I at first was thrown for a loop what with all the news reports about ‘turmoil in the White House, how the turnover rates were shocking, how disgraced former deputy AG or whatever the heck he was- Rod J. Rosenstein- was ‘willing to wear a wire into the Oval Office’[i] so they could get this out-of-control president out of office.’
I am extremely grateful to God that I did not fall under the phony spell the news media was spinning around President Trump because if I had, I do not know where I would have ended up and how I would be feeling. But I didn’t go somewhere I didn’t want to go, I managed to remain afloat, head above water, thinking to myself that everything the FAKE NEWS MEDIA was saying was untrue at best and wholly made up at worst.
I was able to do this as each scheme launched against President Trump proved to be bull crap. “The president gets two scoops of ice cream while everyone gets just one.” “The president wanders the hallways of the White House at night, sobbing and crying to the presidential portraits on the wall to help him muddle his way through this mess.”
I should have known from the very start that the stories were fabrications, created by people who hated the man and wanted to exact revenge for him having beaten their darling, Hillary Rodham Clinton. They wanted to exact revenge by flaying him alive and it became clear early on that they were not only going to destroy him but every member of his family right down to his youngest son (if they could get away with the last one) as well as everyone who worked for him or with him in the campaign.
We learned how James Comey, disgraced former FBI director who ruined Hillary and then tried to atone for his sins by taking down Donald J. Trump trotted out his best boy, his little butt buddy, Andy McCabe, into the White House hours after Trump moved in to see who they could ensnare in their web.
Comey laughed about how sending his agents into the White House would not have worked under the Obama or the Bush #43 administrations but they saw that it might in the rambunctious, seemingly discombobulated Trump administration where few knew precisely what they were doing.
In so doing, they managed to entrap General Michael Flynn among others, someone who would be a close advisor on national security issues for the president. They entrapped the man by telling him, “Nah, you don’t need an attorney, we’re just shooting the breeze here, all good and well, among friends.”
I mean, within days it seemed, we heard that Gen. Flynn had to resign because he had been dishonest with the vice president, Mike Pence. Confusion reigned, everyone was shocked, and many people who voted for Mr. Trump were wondering “WTF have we gotten ourselves and the nation into?”
Jump ahead to 2019. One would think that when the Robert S. Mueller III investigation into ‘Trump-Russia collusion’ bombed out what with an enfeebled, emasculated former FBI director at the helm, the Democrats would have let it go but oh, no, they couldn’t stop. They were as addicted to going after Trump as an opioid addict is to scoring dope on the street. They couldn’t let it go, they needed that high, and lo and behold, the Dems engineered their next fraudulent scheme, Trump-Ukraine collusion-quid pro quo, extortion, and now bribery.
The Democrats act like they believe NO one pays attention but sad to say, we do. We truly do. In fact, we pay so much attention that we understand this is the same old bogus dossier what with the old cover removed, a new one slapped on, and a reworking of the script so the Dems could go after the same end result via approaching it from a different angle.
Only this time, Senile Nancy gave her appointed minion, Lying Adam Schiff, the man who personally knows the whistleblower- Eric Ciaramella[ii]– because Schiff is the scumbag who set him in motion. Senile Nancy and Lying Adam Schiff are going for broke, folks, they are riding like the wind, the horses have leapt over the fence rails and are off into the distance. There is no coming back, it’s going to be ‘US’ or it’s going to be ‘THEM.’ I believe it will be THEM when the American people stand up and say, “NO MORE!”
A country cannot run this way. It cannot see one political party using the wheels of government to crush its political enemies underneath its weight. One party cannot dump everything to spend every waking moment and perhaps some of the slumbering ones seeking ways to destroy the president. It cannot. It simply cannot.
I predict that the Democrats- Senile Nancy, Lying Adam Schiff, Jerrold Nadler[iii], that moron, Eric Swalwell[iv], and the rest of them will be imitating Benito Mussolini[v] dangling from the streetlamps along the Washington Mall. People are wrathful, they are growing much more livid by the day and if the Dems weren’t so stone-cold deaf, they would hear the cacophony of anger rising in the distance.
Should we warn them? Hell, no, I want to see them dangling, dangling from the lampposts like the scum they are.
See you tomorrow. I hope my move will improve but I am being wholly honest. I HATE the Democrats and will work from this point forward to their destruction.
CEC, ACF, Washington State Chefs Association, Retired
This is a facsimile of me as created by the well-known Bakersfield, California, street artist, the famed Simone. My entire life has been one of professional food service with my family and I owning and operating a well-known eatery in beautiful downtown Los Angeles, California, the epitome of fine cuisine around the world.
Chef Olaf Bologolo writes from Century City, CA.
Chef Olaf Bologolo was a member of the Green Party and voted Democrat. In January 2017, he re-registered as an Independent.
Contact me at the following email address: olafbologolo372B@gmail.com
CHEF OLAF BOLOGOLO
END COMMENTARY 11-22-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,074
11-22-2019 Friday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMXCVI: “Democrats have done everything possible to destroy Donald Trump. Now, it’s our turn to work at destroying them; don’t warn them” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-19-2019, all rights reserved.
Bologolo, Olaf. “Democrats have done everything possible to destroy Donald Trump. Now, it’s our turn to work at destroying them; don’t warn them.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMXCVI
FOR FURTHER READING:
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #1094 a 16” x 12” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Pink Perfection.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
TODAY IN HISTORY—NOVEMBER 22, 2019:
President John F. Kennedy; Vice Presidents Henry Wilson and John N. Garner, Shemp Howard of the Three Stooges, “The White Album” by the Beatles, Foghat featuring Rod Price, INXS featuring Michael Hutchence, Talking Heads featuring Tina Weymouth, and Three Dog Night featuring Floyd Sneed:
- 365: Felix II ends his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1497: Portuguese navigator Vasco de Gama rounds the Cape of Good Hope, headed to Asia.
- 1542: Spain delegates “New Laws” against slavery in the Americas.
- 1718: English pirate Edward Teach—better known as “Blackbeard”—was killed during a battle off present-day North Carolina.
- 1842: Mt. St. Helens in Washington erupts.
- 1862: Giuseppe Verdi’s opera “La Forza del Destino” had its world premiere in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 1868: Future 32nd vice-president of the United States, Democrat—John N. Garner, who served 1933-1941—is born in the United States on this date.
- 1875: The 18th vice-president of the United States, 1873-75—Republican Henry Wilson—died in office on this date.
- 1906: In Berlin, Germany, the International Radio Telegraphic Convention adopted the SOS distress signal.
- 1910: Arthur F. Knight patented a steel shaft to replace wood shafts in golf clubs.
- 1914: The First Battle of Ypres during World War I ended with an allied victory of Imperial Germany.
- 1916: In Berlin, the International Radio Telegraphic Convention adopted the SOS distress signal.
- 1910: Arthur F. Knight patents steel shaft golf clubs with which, to replace wooden shaft clubs.
- 1919: A labor conference committee in the United States urges the adoption of an 8-hour workday and a 48-hour workweek.
- 1924: Great Britain orders ALL Egyptians to leave the Sudan immediately.
- 1928: “Bolero” by Maurice Ravel was first performed in Paris.
- 1930: Listeners of the British Broadcasting Corp. heard for the first time, radio coverage of an American college football game as Harvard defeated Yale. Meanwhile, in Detroit, Michigan, Elijah Muhammad forms the Nation of Islam.
- 1935: A flying boat, the China Clipper, took off from Alameda carrying more than 100,000 pieces of mail on the first trans-Pacific airmail flight.
- 1942: Adolf Hitler orders the Afrika Korps to fight to the ‘last man.’ Meanwhile on the Eastern Front, the Battle of Stalingrad began. Elsewhere, future drummer with the rock band, Three Dog Night, 1968-74 / 1981-85, Floyd Sneed, is born in Canada on this date.
- 1943: President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and Chinese leader Chang Kai-shek met in Cairo to discuss measures for defeating Japan. Lyricist Lorenz Hart died in New York at age 48. The RAF begins night bombing of the German capital of Berlin.
- 1947: Rod Price, the amazing slide guitarist with the British rock band, Foghat, was born in England on this date.
- 1950: Future bassist with the New York rock band, Talking Heads—Tina Weymouth—is born on this date. Elsewhere, the lowest scoring game in the history of the National Basketball Association occurred on this date when the Fort Wayne Pistons (later the Detroit Pistons) defeated the Minneapolis Lakers (later the Los Angeles Lakers) 19-18.
- 1954: The Humane Society of the United States was incorporated as the National Humane Society.
- 1955: Comic Shemp Howard of “Three Stooges” fame died in Hollywood at age 60.
- 1963: President John F. Kennedy was shot to death during a motorcade in Dallas, Texas. Texas Governor, John B. Connolly, in the same open car as the president, suffered serious wounds. Authorities searched for and arrested a suspect, Lee Harvey Oswald. In 1965, the musical “Man of La Mancha” opened on Broadway.
- 1965: In the 12th round of their heavyweight championship-boxing match, Muhammad Ali scores a TKO over Floyd Patterson to win the title.
- 1967: The United Nations Security Council approved Resolution 242, which called for Israel to withdraw from territories it had captured the previous June, and implicitly called on adversaries to recognize Israel’s right to exist.
- 1968: The Beatles release the White Album, their only double album during the group’s lifetime.
- 1972: President Richard M. Nixon lifted a ban on American travel to Cuba on this date. The federal government had placed the ban into effect on February 8, 1963.
- 1975: Dictator Francisco Franco proclaims Juan Carlos the ‘King of Spain.’
- 1977: Regular passenger service between New York and Europe commenced with the Concorde’s inaugural flight.
- 1985: In the largest swearing-in ceremony in the United States, 38,648 immigrants took the oath to become citizens.
- 1986: Elzire Dionne, who gave birth to quintuplets in 1934, died at a hospital in North Bay, Ontario, Canada, at age 77. Meanwhile, to win the WBC heavyweight boxing title of the world, Mike Tyson KOs Trevor Berbick in two rounds.
- 1989: On this date, a conjunction of the moon, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune occurs on this date.
- 1990: British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, having failed to win re-election of the Conservative Party leadership on the first ballot, announced her resignation.
- 1995: Acting swiftly to boost the Balkan peace accord, the U.N. Security Council suspended economic sanctions against Serbia and eased the arms embargo against the states of the former Yugoslavia.
- 1996: O. J. Simpson takes the stand as a ‘hostile witness’ in the wrongful death lawsuit filed against him by the Goldman family, saying ‘it is absolutely untrue’ that he murdered their son, Ron, and his former wife, Nicole Brown Simpson.
- 1997: Troubled but extremely talented vocalist for the Australian rock band, INXS, Michael Hutchence, committed suicide on this date resulting from chronic depression.
- 2005: Germans elected Angela Merkel on this date making her the nation’s first female chancellor. Little did they know that this corrupt politician would open the door of her country to millions of Muslims from across the Middle East. Throw her out of office!
- 2010: A stampede in Phnom Penh during the Khmer Water Festival kills 339 people and injures hundreds of others. Germany holds its first pirate trial in 400 years by placing 10 Somalis on trial for hijacking a German ship off the coast of Africa.
- 2012: Russia lifts a ban imposed in 1996 on imports of British beef and lamb. The ban, imposed when Britain suffered from Mad Cow Disease (BSE), had been universally lifted in 2006.
- 2013: The United States commemorates the half-century mark of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas, Texas.
- 2014: Vladimir Putin announces that he will step down once he reaches the constitutional limits placed on his ability to hold higher office. Since 2000, he has served as either the nation’s president or prime minister and can run for one more term in 2018.
- 2017: Former sports doctor Larry Nassar, accused of molesting at least 125 girls and young women while working for USA Gymnastics and Michigan State University, pleaded guilty to multiple charges of sexual assault. Elsewhere, Ratko Mladic, the Bosnian Serb general whose forces carried out the worst massacre in Europe since World War II, underwent conviction of genocide and other crimes by the United Nations’ Yugoslav war crimes tribunal and received a sentence of life behind bars.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, President John F. Kennedy, Vice President Henry Wilson, Vice President John N. Garner, Rod Price, Foghat, Three Dog Night, Floyd Sneed, Talking Heads, Tina Weymouth, The Beatles, “The White Album”, Michael Hutchence, INXS, El Caudillo Francisco Franco, Shemp Howard of “the Three Stooges”, O. Bologolo, Political Topics and Essays, The Zombies, Rod J. Rosenstein, Donald Trump, 25th Amendment, Andy McCabe, Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Michael Flynn, Mike Pence, Trump-Ukraine Collusion, Jennifer Williams, Deep State, Deep State Coup, Deep State Conspiracy to remove Donald Trump from Office, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Jerrold Nadler, Eric Swalwell, Robert S. Mueller III, Trump-Russia Collusion,
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
NOT AVAILABLE AT AMAZON.COM
The Zombies, dead and buried, yet their record company put out the next of what would be many compilation albums. “The Zombies,” came out on September 15, 1984 and it featured 22 incredibly important tracks, some of which appeared on singles as well as on their first two albums but in a much more comprehensive manner. While you might only find it on CD if you search the web, you sure as heck can find it on wax so visit your favorite record store and consider adding it to your collection- you will be you did. We always suggest Discogs https://www.discogs.com/The-Zombies-The-Zombies/release/13309633 or All Music, maybe even eBay and/or Collector’s Choice.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted at the Friday, March 01, 2013 Blog Post:
Today’s album is Frank Zappa’s twenty-fifth solo album, “Frank Zappa meets the Mothers of Prevention,” came out in 1985 once more is another exciting album by one of Rock-and-Roll’s most unique and greatest musicians. Once more, Frank delivers the goods and boy, what goods they are; it is one of his best works of the 1980’s which means you need to buy it now. I suggest that you take the link posted above, go to Amazon.com and buy it post haste. You are going to be glad that you did.
Posted @ the Sunday, September 28, 2014 Blog Post B:
Paul Rodgers released his next album, “Live in Glasgow,” on April 15, 2008. This is a superb set featuring tunes from throughout the artist’s career. Joining him are guitarists Howard Leese and Kurtis Dengler, Lynn Sorenson on bass, and Ryan Hoyle (drums) what with Rodgers contributing guitar, keyboards, and lead vocals. We hope you will seek this album out at Amazon.com and add it to your collection- you definitely will be glad you did, positively so.
[i] When word of this first broke in the New York Times on September 21, 2018, Mr. Rosenstein claimed it was a ‘joke’ uttered in exasperation at fellow coup plotters like Andy McCabe and others’ insistence he ‘get the goods on Donald Trump.’ The members of the coup wanted to enlist the Cabinet officials so they could use the 25th Amendment to get the president out of office.
[ii] No matter what the chairman of the House Intel Committee says, he and Eric Ciaramella are thick as thieves. As others at this blog have previously said, Ciaramella is not even a ‘whistleblower,’ he is a felonious leaker and should be stripped of his position and sent to prison.
[iii] This dimwit had first crack at going after Trump with the House Judiciary Committee- where impeachments are supposed to occur- but blew it so badly that Nancy Pelosi had to strip him of the ‘honor’ of bringing down Trump and so that cretin, Adam Schiff, got the gig.
[iv] This moron while on “Hardball with Chris Matthews” on MSNBC had the vulgar behavior of farting on live TV this past Monday night. If in doubt, listen for yourself: < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKLn-qjlM_Y> What a frigging pig. People in his district, vote this imbecile out of office.
[v] After Italian communist partisans capture the former Il Duce, Benito Mussolini, they shot him and other fascists in their custody and then strung them up by their heels from streetlamps in Milan, Italy.
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK OUR PATRONS AND BENEFACTORS FOR KEEPING OUR BLOGS UP-AND-RUNNING. WE APPRECIATE WHAT THEY DO AS SHOULD YOU. WE ALSO THANK GOOGLE FOR BEING THE GREAT ORGANIZATION THEY ARE…AND FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS, BUY MORE OF THE GOODS WE OFFER AS EVERY PURCHASE KEEPS THE LIGHTS ON, THE WATER RUNNING, AND THE PLUMBING WORKING…