Chef Olaf Bologolo
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2019 BY CHEF OLAF BOLOGOLO
“The Democrats are salivating over yet another end of Donald J. Trump but like one premature ejaculation after another, they continue blowing their wads without any gratification- oh, woe is them!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo
FALL SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,307 AT THE AICP-END
351 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Millions think the Dems are going to rue the day they set the entire impeachment scam in motion…boy, oh, boy, I cannot wait!
Century City, CA 90067, 11-20-2019 Wednesday: I don’t know about you but I am growing fatigued by the Democrats’ ongoing mission to impeach President Donald J. Trump and remove him from office, especially with the next flipping election in 351 days or so (we could have screwed up our calculations by a few days either way so please, don’t hold it against us). Yet, the Democrats continue spinning their wheels, once again building up the massive victory they can see on the horizon because they were able to put a Democrat into Kentucky’s governor’s mansion[i] as well as to hold onto the governor’s gig in Louisiana.
I do not know if this says something about Trump’s future or it does not. We have seen Trump ‘win’ most of the special elections that have occurred around the country but here and there, the Dems win some, too, such as former senator and former attorney-general of the United States Jeff Sessions’ old U.S. Senate seat. You win some, you lose some, and it almost always seems as though things always even out at the end of the day.
I must say, however, that it is good to see Mr. Sessions seeking his old seat. I mean, wouldn’t he, was a great senator and the Democrat holding his seat- Doug Jones[ii]– is merely a caretaker, keeping the seat warm for him. Mr. Sessions will be Senator Sessions once more and I do believe that he will continue to be one of the president’s greatest supporters.
I know many speculated that Mr. Sessions may have been one of the earliest members of the resistance because of his recusal from all-things ‘Russian’ while serving as the AG. I think the Democrats hoodwinked the man and forced him to believe that he had no choice other than to recuse himself which chafed at President Trump until he let him go.
I do believe that our president is a ‘forgiving guy.’ I do not believe that Senator Sessions will become the irritating blowfly that Mitt Romney[iii] has become. I mean, what the heck is wrong with that guy? Trump supported Mittens when HE ran for the presidency and never said a bad thing about him. Then, when Trump decides to run for the presidency, there’s the worthless blowfly out there biting the billionaire on his butt. Is there no shame?
Alas, now-Senator Romney has thrown in his lot with the Deep State scum. He is the combined presence of Bobby Corker and Jeffrey Flake, two goobers who could not maintain their seats and so had to fall alongside the road into a ditch in 2018. Good riddance to them and I hope when Mittens comes up for reelection in 2024, it will be good riddance to him, too.
Moving along, what I do know is this: trotting out one Deep State swamp-dwelling denizen after another last week and this week is NOT the way to go. Each of the bottom-feeding scum we have had the displeasure to hear has whined, sniveled, moaned and groaned, about their lot in life although almost all of them had NO contact with President Donald J. Trump- they heard everything second, third, or fourth-fricking hand.
Many speculate the reason for the Democrats’ obsession with President Trump is that they know they cannot beat him. Like howling wolves tracking down a solitary wooly mammoth, they first have to wound and then tire the animal out so they can then take advantage of these debilitating issues which makes for less danger but greater chances of success for them.
Over the weekend, we heard the president paid an unplanned visit to Walter Reed National Medical Center for a health check. The president’s stated reason was that he had a ‘free weekend’ and since he knew that 2020 was going to be an extremely busy year what with reelection and impeachment and everything else on the commander-in-chief’s plate, he wanted to undergo his routine physical while he had the opportunity.
Now, the Democrats see this and they begin salivating like the ravenous wolves are in pursuit of the mammoth. They think they must be dragging him down so soon, they can launch the final attack and kill the wily, oversized beast. One can almost hear their jaws gnashing together, slobber spraying, as they prematurely savor their kill. Little do they recall they have been here before and that the great beast has managed to elude them time and again.
I have no clue as to how President Trump does it. The rank abuses the man undergoes every single day, 24/7, without nary a letup, would incapacitate your average man. We can only speculate as to what each of us would do what with most of us thinking as to HOW we could go about engineering their downfall- and extremely painful deaths- of our enemies.
We now hear that the inspector-general of the Intelligence community, Michael Horowitz, is going to testify before Congress on December 11, 2019. Perhaps this is why there is so much hustle and bustle among the Democrats, perhaps why they are going full bore to drive this man from office.
We have heard Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer saying that ‘President Trump can come in at any time, sit before Congress, take the oath with his right hand held high, and answer the questions put forth by (liar-in-chief), “Pencil Neck” Adam Schiff and his henchmen-and-women. Can you imagine?
Most reasonable Americans believe that this would be akin to going before a firing squad without any judgment one way or the other. What is clear is that the Democrats cannot permit a free, fair, and impartial hearing because their quarry always manages to be one step- if not two- ahead of them.
I think we are going to be overjoyed and soon. Once Mr. Horowitz testifies and then John Durham, I think the shoe will be on the other foot and the Democrats will regret the day they ever set this crap in motion.
See you back here tomorrow and folks, please make sure you take advantage of some of the wonderful items we promote here at the blog. We think you will be glad you did. Ciao.
CEC, ACF, Washington State Chefs Association, Retired
This is a facsimile of me as created by the well-known Bakersfield, California, street artist, the famed Simone. My entire life has been one of professional food service with my family and I owning and operating a well-known eatery in beautiful downtown Los Angeles, California, the epitome of fine cuisine around the world.
Chef Olaf Bologolo writes from Century City, CA.
Chef Olaf Bologolo was a member of the Green Party and voted Democrat. In January 2017, he re-registered as an Independent.
Contact me at the following email address: olafbologolo372B@gmail.com
CHEF OLAF BOLOGOLO
END COMMENTARY 11-20-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,062
11-20-2019 Wednesday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMXCIV: “The Democrats are salivating over yet another end of Donald J. Trump but like one premature ejaculation after another, they continue blowing their wads without any gratification- oh, woe is them!” by Chef Olaf Bologolo.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-17-2019, all rights reserved.
Bologolo, Olaf. “The Democrats are salivating over yet another end of Donald J. Trump but like one premature ejaculation after another, they continue blowing their wads without any gratification- oh, woe is them!” Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMXCIV
FOR FURTHER READING:
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #1092 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Cactus Country.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
TODAY IN HISTORY—NOVEMBER 20, 2019:
“El Caudillo” Francisco Franco; Vice President Joe Biden; The Allman Brothers Band featuring Duane Allman, the Eagles and the James Gang featuring Joe Walsh, and Norman Greenbaum:
- 1272: Nobles proclaim Edward I king of England.
- 1521: Arabs in Jerusalem proclaim the shortage of water in the city is due to the Jews making wine.
- 1620: Peregrine White was born aboard the Mayflower in Massachusetts Bay; he was the first child born of English parents in present-day New England.
- 1789: New Jersey becomes the first state to ratify the Bill of Rights.
- 1795: The government of Curacao forbids slaves to work on Sunday, the Sabbath.
- 1815: Russia, Prussia, Austria, and England sign the Grand Alliance.
- 1818: Simon Bolivar formally declared Venezuela independent from Spain.
- 1862: The Confederate Army of Tennessee organizes under General Braxton Bragg—this is the merger of the Armies of Mississippi and Kentucky.
- 1865: Howard University begins organizing in Washington, D.C.
- 1873: The rival cities of Buda and Pest unite to form the capital city of Hungary.
- 1901: The second Hay-Pauncefoot Treaty provided for the construction of the Panama Canal by the United States.
- 1910: The Mexican Revolution of 1910 had its beginnings under the Plan of San Luis Potosi issued by Francisco I. Madero.
- 1914: The United States State Department begins requiring photos on all passports.
- 1917: During World War I, the first tank battle takes place on the Western Front as British tanks smash through German lines; however, the Germans would regroup and beat off the attack.
- 1920: Woodrow Wilson receives the Nobel Peace Prize for his part in ending World War I.
- 1940: Hungary joins the Three-Power Pact as an affiliated partner (with Germany, Japan, and Italy).
- 1942: The Soviet Winter Offensive continues as 1 million Russians breach Axis lines on the Eastern Front. Meanwhile, the British 8th Army recaptures Benghazi, Libya, from the combined Afrika Korps-Italian army forces fighting there. Finally, future Democrat senator and 47th vice-president of the United States, 2009-2017, Joseph R. Biden, is born on this date.
- 1943: U.S. forces begin landing on the Tarawa and Makin Atolls in the Gilbert Islands during World War II.
- 1945: 24 European Axis leaders go on trial at Nuremburg, Germany, for their roles in World War II. Meanwhile, Norman Greenbaum—the man who wrote “Spirit in the Sky”—is born on this date.
- 1946: Future slide guitarist with the Allman Brothers Band—Duane Allman—is born in Georgia on this date.
- 1947: Britain’s future queen, Princess Elizabeth, married Philip Mountbatten, Duke of Edinburgh at Westminster Abbey. Elsewhere, Joe Walsh—future guitarist/vocalist with the James Gang, the Eagles, and as a solo artist—is born in the United States on this date.
- 1949: The Jewish population of Israel hits 1,000,000 on today’s date.
- 1959: The United Nations issued its Declaration of the Rights of the Child.
- 1962: President John F. Kennedy held a news conference in which he announced the end of the naval quarantine of Cuba imposed during the missile crisis, and the signing of an executive order prohibiting discrimination in federal housing facilities. Meanwhile, Major League Baseball named Mickey Mantle the American League’s Most Valuable Player for the third time.
- 1967: The U.S. Census Bureau’s Population Clock at the Commerce Department ticked past 200 million.
- 1969: The Nixon Administration announced a halt to residential use of the pesticide DDT as part of a total phase-out. A group of American Indian activists began a 19-month occupation of Alcatraz Island in San Francisco Bay.
- 1970: The United Nations General Assembly accepts the People’s Republic of China as a member.
- 1975: Governor Ronald Reagan announces his intention to seek the Republican nomination for president and plans to challenge President Gerald R. Ford. Elsewhere, in Spain, after nearly four decades of absolute rule, Generalissimo Francisco Franco died, two weeks before his 83rd Franco was a secondary member of the Axis during World War II and Fascist Spain contributed troops to fight on the Eastern Front with their Nazi allies.
- 1977: Egyptian President Anwar Sadat becomes the first Arab leader to address the Israeli Knesset.
- 1980: An oilrig on Lake Pigneur on Jefferson Island, Louisiana, pierced the top of the salt dome beneath the island. Within a few hours, the freshwater lake drained completely, which caused the Delcambre Canal to reverse flow. Two days later, the previous freshwater lake became a 1,300-foot-deep saltwater lake.
- 1985: The first version of Microsoft’s Windows operating system, Windows 1.0 underwent official release.
- 1986: Dr. Halfdan Maher, the director of the World Health Organization, announced the first coordinated global effort to fight the disease AIDS. Meanwhile, the one-billionth Little Golden Book underwent printing. The title was “The Poky Little Puppy.”
- 1989: Over 200,000 people rallied peacefully in Prague, Czechoslovakia, demanding democratic reforms since the Soviet Union’s hold on Eastern Europe was beginning to fracture.
- 1990: The space shuttle Atlantis landed at Cape Canaveral, Florida, after completing a secret military mission.
- 1992: Fire seriously damaged Windsor Castle in the United Kingdom.
- 1993: The Senate of the United States passed the Brady Bill and legislation implementing NAFTA, something President Donald Trump plans to overturn following the 2016 inauguration.
- 1995: In a television interview, Princess Diana admits she cheated on husband Prince Charles who was cheating on her.
- 1998: Forty-six states agreed to a $206 billion settlement of health claims against the tobacco industry. The industry also agreed to give up billboard advertising of cigarettes.
- 2000: Lawyers for Vice President Al Gore and Governor George W. Bush battled before the Florida Supreme Court over whether the presidential election recount should be allowed to continue, the same counties that would cause the same trouble in the 2018 Mid-Term Elections were involved in this mess as they tried to steal the election for Mr. Gore.
- 2003: Islamists bomb the British Embassy and a bank in Istanbul, killing 27 Westerners. Meanwhile, Michael Jackson underwent booking on suspicion of child molestation in Santa Barbara; however, a jury acquitted him of all charges later at his trial.
- 2009: An ethnic conflict over fishing rights in the Democratic Republic of the Congo kills at least 100 and displaces at least 50,000 people.
- 2010: NATO reaches an agreement with Afghanistan to begin handing over the nation’s security to its armed forces by 2014.
- 2011: Voters in Spain go to the polls in their nation’s general election; the center-right Popular Party wins a majority in Parliament.
- 2012: According to the United Nations World Meteorological Organization, greenhouse gases reached record levels in 2011.
- 2013: The General Synod of the Church of England takes a vote on legislation proposed within the body, which would allow women to become bishops and it passes.
- 2014: After the United Nations suggests that North Korean officials go on trial for all sorts of crimes against humanity—mostly committed by the boy-dictator Kim Jung-un, nuclear monitors detect action in a North Korean reactor and officials there threaten to reboot their nuclear weapons program.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, The Allman Brothers Band, Duane Allman, Vice President Joseph R. Biden, Joe Walsh, The James Gang, The Eagles, Norman Greenbaum, “Spirit in the Sky”, Generalissimo “El Caudillo” Francisco Franco, O. Bologolo, Political Topics and Essays, The Zombies, Donald Trump, Impeachment, Jeff Sessions, Doug Jones, Mitt Romney, Bob Corker, Jeff Flake, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff, Michael Horowitz, John Durham, Bill Barr, Trump-Ukraine Collusion,
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
The Zombies, dead and buried, yet their record company put out the next of what would be many compilation albums. “She’s Not There,” came out on February 18, 1981 and it featured fourteen tracks, some of which appeared on singles as well as on their first two albums. While you might only find it on CD if you search the web, you sure as heck can find it on wax so visit your favorite record store and consider adding it to your collection- you will be you did.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted at the Wednesday, February 27, 2013 Blog Post:
Today’s album is Frank Zappa’s twenty-third solo album, “Francesco Zappa,” came out in 1984 and once again is another excellent and unique album that is another collector’s item. The fact that Frank Zappa died years ago means that all his catalog of musical offerings is much sought-after, desired, and required if one is to claim that he or she is a connoisseur of music of the era. I suggest that you take the link posted above, go to Amazon.com and buy it post haste. You are going to be glad that you did.
Posted @ the Saturday, September 27, 2014 Blog Post B:
Led Zeppelin released a twelve-disc box set. “Definitive Collection” came out on November 04, 2008, and it features all ten studio albums remastered and repackaged. This is an excellent collection for first-time fans and veteran listeners alike. Add to that all the information included and you have a glorious collection that will give you listening pleasure for a lifetime. Please, do yourself a favor and go check it out…now.
[i] The Democrats managed to beat an extremely unpopular and sardonic Republican governor in Matt Bevan, yet what the Dems fail to mention is that the GOP captured every other statewide office in the state. Democrats, how come you remain quiet on that?
[ii] The Republicans made the inexplicable error of selecting former Judge Roy Moore in Alabama instead of the caretaker of new AG Jeff Sessions old Senate seat- Luther Strange- whom the Democrats then vilified and destroyed over reports of him having hung around shopping centers as a young man seeking younger women. Apparently, Judge Moore is seeking his seat once more so let us hope the good people of Alabama nominate Jeff Sessions for his old seat.
[iii] Mitt Romney has made numerous Republicans angry as they supported the POS in 2012 and look at him in 2018 and 2019- perfect example of RINO scumbag, hypocrisy and all. Shame. – Chef Brian Carrick, personal note.
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK OUR PATRONS AND BENEFACTORS FOR KEEPING OUR BLOGS UP-AND-RUNNING. WE APPRECIATE WHAT THEY DO AS SHOULD YOU. WE ALSO THANK GOOGLE FOR BEING THE GREAT ORGANIZATION THEY ARE…AND FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS, BUY MORE OF THE GOODS WE OFFER AS EVERY PURCHASE KEEPS THE LIGHTS ON, THE WATER RUNNING, AND THE PLUMBING WORKING…