Chef Murph MacDougal, ACF
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2019 BY CHEF MURPH MACDOUGAL
“JTF: After watching the cluster-f**k impeachment show this week, I have but one thing to say: when Republicans sweep to victory in 2020, will we be able to impeach and remove every single one of the coup plotters?” by Chef Murph MacDougal
FALL SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,304 AT THE AICP-END
354 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Watching the impeachment hearings is like going to the prom with humongous yeast infection- no whoopie tonight, folks!
San Luis Obispo, CA 93403, 11-17-2019 Sunday: It’s the final day of the year for me and I am going to discuss the ‘impeachment hearings.’ Watching that first day with acting Ukraine ambassador William Taylor and deputy assistant secretary of state (or whatever the flip he is) George Kent was like going to the high school prom with a colossal yeast infection. Wow. Itching and burning watching two imbeciles bleating and bellyaching about being passed over by President Trump made me want to rush to the drug store to get a prescription to end the pain. Talk about crybabies, if this is what American manhood now is, we have major problems.
Now Democrats will tell you that they have scored some decisive victories, that the testimony was riveting, that people were glued to their screens from six o’clock in the morning Pacific Time until six p.m. in the evening. This is not so. I watched the first hour while sipping at my morning coffee and eating a cherry Danish and found that I was having a heck of a time trying to keep my eyes open. Is this the best the Democrats can do?
Then we have Marie Yovanovitch, another sniveling whiner if ever one existed. As I said earlier in the week, NO one has a hereditary right to any flipping job in the federal government. No one. Not Ms. Yovanovitch, not Mr. Taylor, and not bowtie-wearing, sissified, over-hydrated Mr. Kent (what was up with all the water- yeast infection?) None of them have a right to a position unless, of course, a Democrat is in the White House dispensing favoritism and government largesse.
As far as I am concerned, the Mueller investigation into Trump-Russia collusion was a financial boondoggle funded by us, the taxpayers, of America. The Pelosi-Schiff mess into Trump-Ukrainian collusion-obstruction of justice-and-now extortion is an even bigger rip-off of the American taxpayers for which there must be repercussions and not just at the ballot box but in the courts and under new Speaker Kevin McCarthy, R-CA.
There is a seething anger among Americans watching this crap and when the Republicans reclaim the House by a vast margin and add additional, supermajority members to the U.S. Senate, it will be time to begin dishing out justice to the unjust.
Nancy Pelosi deserves to be impeached by the House of Representatives in 2021 and I predict she will be because she lacks the necessary self-respect to resign her seat after losing the House a SECOND time. Perhaps it’s because she is becoming a drooling moron?
Moreover, Adam Schiff must be held to account if he fails to demonstrate that he has some self-respect and resigns prior to the 2020 Elections. I know people in his district who are becoming hot under their collars over this bug-eyed nitwit’s wrongdoings. I have heard people say they are willing to sell their homes and apply every dollar into getting him out of office.
Imbeciles such as Eric Swalwell and Jackie Spier (what’s with the paperclip in her hair?) and others of these liberal, Trump-hating cretins and mongoloids sitting on the Democratic side of the House Intelligence Committee must be impeached or hammered with lawsuits and possible treason charges.
Americans are indeed angry. We are smoking hot over the fact that human fecal matter bobbing up and down in the gutters of Washington, D.C. such as James Comey, James Clapper, John Brennan, Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch, Andy McCabe, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, even Barack Hussein Obama, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and senile Joe Biden[i] are not already on trial.
If we fail to hold any of these criminals to account, the American people will know there is a dual system of justice in this country and that if one is a Democrat, one can and will beat the rap and if one is a Republican or an independent, one can have their lives ruined, their families destroyed, and their reputations trashed for generations to come.
I remember a post one of my colleagues wrote a while back in which the gist of it was that IF Democrats want to protect Barack Obama’s legacy,[ii] then leadership of the party will have to agree to end the witch hunt pursuing President Trump and will have to sign off on many of the people mentioned two paragraphs up going on trial and receiving their punishment.
Others of my colleagues have suggested that President Trump could set a heretofore unseen record and perhaps undergo two, maybe even three impeachment attempts because it’s clear that whatever mental disorder infecting the Democrats is not going away anytime soon.
Democrats will continue using possible impeachment of Trump as a way of firing up their psychotic voters and it is becoming clearer by the day that these people are indeed mentally deranged, bat-crap crazy, and that the only way to stop this disorder is by voting them out lock, stock, and barrel in every successive election. We have to drive them into nothingness.
Here is something my friend and colleague, Chef Elvin said earlier this year:
“The Framers of the document [the U.S. Constitution] should have added one thing to the founding documents of the country: anyone who launches FALSE impeachment charges against a sitting president, meaning if the charges are bogus and the House prosecutors fail in convicting and removing the president that they themselves must undergo impeachment. If 51 percent of the Senate votes to convict the coup plotters, then they must undergo expulsion from the House of Representatives.” (McCardle, 10-March-2019)
Friends, the Constitution is a phenomenal document. Too bad the Framers didn’t add what Chef EC believes they should have.
See you next year. God knows where we are going to be in this country…hopefully, in a better place. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy New Year!
Certified Club Manager, ACF Member, Food server/Bartender and professional Chef and Baker
Above, you see the caricature created for me by Bakersfield street artist, the amazing Simone. We have gone this route because of increasing threats against the blog and its members. I began my career as a young chef in the kitchen back in 1975, earlier than that. I apprenticed underneath my father and spent six years working for him in his British-Irish restaurant in Fresno, California. I later moved to Frazier Park, California, and spent quite a few years working in the area and that is where I met Stinkbug. Anyhow, I am now working at a country club over on the coast near San Luis Obispo. Please note: this is my pen name and any photos of me are simply outdated photos adopted for maintaining my privacy.
Chef Murph MacDougal writes from San Luis Obispo, California.
Chef Murph MacDougal is a proud member of the Libertarian Party of the United States.
Contact Murph MacDougal at the following email address irishchef30MOMb@hotmail.com
CHEF MURPH MACDOUGAL
END COMMENTARY 11-17-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 992
11-17-2019 Sunday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMXCI: “After watching the cluster-f**k impeachment show this week, I have but one thing to say: when Republicans sweep to victory in 2020, will we be able to impeach and remove every single one of the coup plotters?” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-14-2019, all rights reserved.
MacDougal, Murph. “After watching the cluster-f**k impeachment show this week, I have but one thing to say: when Republicans sweep to victory in 2020, will we be able to impeach and remove every single one of the coup plotters?” Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMXCI
FOR FURTHER READING:
McCardle, Elvin C. 10-October-2019. “Those who file phony impeachment charges should then undergo impeachment themselves with a simple majority vote- this would end all talk of impeachment other than for legitimate, provable crimes.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXXXIX
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #1089 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Strolling Along.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
TODAY IN HISTORY—NOVEMBER 17, 2019:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Robert Trimble; Cheryl La Tigre of the AICP-END Blog; Gordon Lightfoot, Jethro Tull featuring Martin Barre and John Glascock:
- 1278: In England, the authorities arrest 680 Jews for counterfeiting coins; the judges send 293 of them to the gallows and imprison the rest.
- 1558: Elizabeth I ascended to the English throne upon the death of Queen Mary.
- 1603: Sir Walter Raleigh went on trial for treason.
- 1776: Future 20thS. Supreme Court Associate Justice Robert Trimble, Democratic-Republican, is born in Berkeley County, Va., on this date. President John Quincy Adams nominated Trimble to fill the seat of another Democratic-Republican, Associate Justice Thomas Todd. Trimble served from 05-09-1826 to 08-25-1828.
- 1796: At the Battle of Arcola, Napoleon Bonaparte’s armies beat the Austrians in Italy.
- 1800: Congress held its first session in Washington in the partially completed Capitol building. Meanwhile, John Adams is the first president to move into the White House.
- 1820: Aboard the 47-foot sloop, HMS Hero, Captain Nathaniel B. Palmer, and his crew discover Antarctica.
- 1862: Confederate Secretary of War George B. Randolph resigns his office.
- 1869: The Suez Canal opened in Egypt, which links the Mediterranean and Red Seas, thereby shaving off thousands of miles around the southern end of Africa.
- 1880: The first three British female graduates received their Bachelor of Arts degrees from London University.
- 1889: The Union Pacific Railroad Company began direct daily railroad service between Chicago and Portland, Oregon, as well as Chicago and San Francisco.
- 1911: At Howard University in Washington, D.C., students founded the African American fraternity Omega Psi Phi.
- 1913: The Panama Canal opens, which connects the Caribbean and the Atlantic Oceans with the Pacific and Indian Oceans. The first ship to pass through was the steamship Louise. Elsewhere, in Germany, Kaiser Wilhelm banned the armed forces from dancing the tango.
- 1917: French sculptor Auguste Rodin died in Meudon at age 77.
- 1922: Siberia voted for union with the USSR.
- 1927: A rare tornado hits Washington, D.C.
- 1934: Lyndon Baines Johnson married Claudia Alta Taylor, better known as Lady Bird, in San Antonio, Texas.
- 1938: Italy passes its own version of the Nuremburg, anti-Jewish laws, to be on the same page with ally, Nazi Germany. Meanwhile, in Orillia, Ontario, Canada, future famed folk singer Gordon Lightfoot is born.
- 1946: Martin Barre—future longtime guitarist with the British rock band Jethro Tull—is born in England on this date.
- 1947: In an address to a special session of Congress, President Harry S. Truman called for emergency aid to Austria, Italy, and France; the following month, both houses of Congress approved the aid request.
- 1954: Chef Cheryl La Tigre was born in Lahaina, Hawaii to Kaneohe and Lililani La Tigre.
- 1962: President John F. Kennedy dedicated Washington’s Dulles International Airport.
- 1967: Surveyor 6 becomes the first manmade object to lift off the moon.
- 1968: NBC outraged football fans by cutting away from the closing minutes of a New York Jets-Oakland Raiders game to begin the TV special “Heidi” on schedule. However, after going off air, the Raiders came from behind to beat the Jests, 43-32.
- 1969: The first round of Strategic Arms Limitation Talks between t the United States and the Soviet Union opened in Helsinki, Finland.
- 1970: The Soviet Union landed an unmanned remote-controlled vehicle on the moon, the Lunokhod 1. Luna 17 released the craft to the moon’s surface.
- 1973: President Richard M. Nixon told Associated Press managing editors in Orlando, Florida: “People have got to know whether or not their president is a crook. Well, I am not a crook.”
- 1977: Egyptian President Anwar Sadat says he will accept the official invitation of Israel to visit their nation.
- 1979: Iran’s Ayatollah Khomeini ordered the release of 13 black and/or female American hostages Islamist thugs held at the U.S. Embassy in Tehran. Elsewhere, John Glascock—bassist/vocalist with the British rock band, Jethro Tull from 1975-1979—died from excessive drug and alcohol use.
- 1982: The National Register of Historic Places added the Empire State Building on this date.
- 1987: A federal jury in Denver convicted two white supremacists of civil rights violations in the 1984 slaying of radio talk show host Alan Berg; both men later died in prison.
- 1988: Benazir Bhutto became the first female leader of an Islamic country. She won the first democratic election in 11 years in Pakistan, a bastion of ‘peace and love;’ yeah, right.
- 1990: Researchers uncovered a mass grave near the bridge over the River Kwai in Thailand. They believed the bodies to be of POWS who built the horrible railway during World War II for the Japanese.
- 1993: The U.S. House of Representatives approved the NAFTA free trade agreement promoted by President Bill Clinton; this act evaporates the borders between Mexico, the United States, and Canada as far as trade is concerned.
- 1997: At Luxor in Egypt, Islamists murder 62 tourists.
- 2001: The Taliban confirmed the death of Osama bin-Laden’s military chief Mohammed Atef in an airstrike three days earlier.
- 2008: In their first meeting since the election, Barack Obama and former rival Senator John McCain met at the president-elect’s transition headquarters in Chicago, where they pledged to work together on ways to change Washington’s “bad habits.” Meanwhile, St. Louis Cardinals slugger Albert Pujols won his second NL MVP award.
- 2010: Alaska Senator Lisa Murkowski becomes the first write-in candidate to win an election in the United States since 1954. Meanwhile, researchers trapped 38 antihydrogen atoms. It was the first-time humans had trapped antimatter.
- 2011: Divers from Sweden discover the wreck of Swedish warship, the Svardet, a ship that sank during the Battle of Oland in 1676 by the Russians.
- 2013: Georgia swears in its new President, Giorgi Margvelashvili. Elsewhere, intense thunderstorms and tornadoes swept across the Midwest, causing extensive damage in several central Illinois communities, killing more than half a dozen people. Meanwhile, a Tatarstan Airlines Boeing 737 crashed 450 miles east of Moscow, killing all 50 people on board.
- 2014: After allowing women to be priests for the past 20 years, the Church of England makes significant changes that allow women to become bishops. Meanwhile, Martin Salia, a doctor who caught Ebola while working in a hospital in the West African nation of Sierra Leone, dies from the disease in a hospital in Nebraska. He came from Africa aboard a medical transport, already in serious condition and never recovered.
- 2017: POS Senator Al Franken[iii]– Democrat from Minnesota- tearfully apologized to a woman who had accused him of forcibly kissing her and groping her during a 2006 USO tour; the lib said he remembered the encounter ‘differently.’ What a pig.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Chef Cheryl La Tigre, John Glascock, Jethro Tull, Martin Barre, Gordon Lightfoot, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Robert Trimble, M. MacDougal, Political Topics and Essays, Argent, U.S. Foreign Policy, Quid Pro Quos, Donald Trump, Ukraine, Robert S. Mueller III, Impeachment, Trump-Russia Collusion, Nancy Pelosi, Deep State, Robert S. Mueller III, Trump-Russia Collusion, Barack Obama, Trump-Ukraine Collusion, Adam Schiff’s Impeachment Venture, James Comey, James Clapper, John Brennan, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, Andrew McCabe, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice, Adam Schiff, Adam Schiff’s Vendetta against Donald Trump, William Taylor, George Kent,
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Argent released an “anthology” of sorts, “Hold Your Head Up,” on April 06, 1978. As their parent band, the Zombies releases numerous ‘best of’ compilations following a somewhat short career, Argent- a band with far more of a discography, began releasing some of their own seeing as how they have a lengthier number of albums from which to choose. This is a prodigious effort and a wonderful introduction to a veteran 1970s rock band. We hope you will seek it out and add it to your ever-growing collection…you will be glad you did.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Sunday, February 24, 2013 Blog Post:
Today’s album is Frank Zappa’s twentieth solo album, “London Symphony Orchestra, Volumes I and II,” came out in 1983 which seems to have been a watershed year as far as Mr. Zappa’s creativity had been going. Frank was a unique individual, he constructed music on a wide variety of fronts and his interests ranged in everything from foul-mouthed triple-X humor to classical music in curious styles. This is a two-record set and one that is worth buying whether you are a fan of the eclectic, deceased genius—take the handy link posted above, go there now, and BUY it—every dime spent at Amazon helps keep our blog up-and-running so please. Help us out.
Posted @ the Friday, September 26, 2014 Blog Post A:
Ian Hunter released a superb live album recorded in 2004 that features 13 cuts on one fabulous disc, “Behind the Shades,” on April 15, 2008. We hope you will check this one out and consider investing in it as it is a worthy addition to any collection. Although we wish he had never abandoned Mott the Hoople, he has done some stunning work since he left so please, consider giving it a listen- you will love it.
[i] It should be clear that all of these people worked together to (1) aid Hillary Clinton in winning the 2016 Election and then when the American people said, “HELL NO!” (2) they worked at destroying Donald J. Trump. My colleagues have said it and I have said it that the longer this charade continues the more damage is going to befall the Democrats in this cabal. IF it continues, Barack Obama may find himself doing hard time, the FIRST American president in the history of the country ever to go to prison.
[ii] As it now stands, Barack Obama’s legacy is in tatters. While it would suck to send him to prison, the current crop of Democrats in leadership will have to sign off on the rest of the cabal members undergoing trial for their crimes and being punished for their crimes.
[iii] This poor POS Democrat was a throw-away for Senator Kirsten Gillibrand’s HOPED-FOR presidential campaign run and victory and lo and behold, she was among the first to drop out of the race. Poor former Senator Franken, a bum to be sure, but he paid the price in the “ME TOO” movement.
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY STANDS WITH THE PEOPLE OF HONG KONG!