Chef Murph MacDougal, ACF
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS AT THE AICPENDBLOG.COM
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2019 BY CHEF MURPH MACDOUGAL
“IF the United States succumbs to socialism, as my mother-and-father-in-law fret, where else is there to go? Nowhere, which is why we must push back against their bogus impeachment scheme” by Chef Murph MacDougal
FALL SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,302 AT THE AICP-END
356 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
My husband’s parents have seen this melodrama before and they don’t like it
San Luis Obispo, CA 93403, 11-15-2019 Friday: Have you watched any of the ‘impeachment hearings?’ Most likely not, especially if you have a job and lack time for political theater. I know that I certainly have not, running a successful business requires hours of time and watching the charade the Democrats are running is simply not on my bucket list, much less my to-do list. I do not care one single iota and what is more, we are educating our employees as to the illegitimacy of this bogus C-SPAN sitcom so that when election day arrives in November 2020, they, like Elizondo and I, can act accordingly.
For those of you who do not know, my husband, Elizondo, aka ‘EZ,’ was born in Venezuela. He knows the country prior to “La Revolucion” when it was a successful oil-rich nation. As he says, corruption was always a part of life and there were vast differences between the wealthy and the poor. Still, according to him, things were better then than they are now under the dying revolution.
We brought his parents here in the late 1990s which was prior to Hugo Chavez launching his ‘socialist revolution’ in 1999. They could see the writing on the wall, they knew that Chavez was a slithering serpent awaiting the moment he could overthrow the country and punish the upper classes by taking what they had and redistributing it, not to the poor, but into the pockets of his cronies and him.
Mama and papa lament the fact that they are witnessing a repeat of what they saw happen in their country. They say that ‘if the United States falls to socialism, where is there to go? Nowhere.”
What they see is one political party in this country- the Democrats- of which both were proud members- is manipulating the levers of power, legislative, judicial, and executive a la the Deep State apparatus- to punish and destroy their enemies no matter what it takes, no matter the collateral damage and who suffers just so long as they can wipe the floor with their political enemies, real and perceived.
Back to the topic at hand, I would love to speak with Adam Schiff, the man whose name rhymes with dog s**t. He was the man who looked into the TV cameras on CNN, MSNBC, and ABC, CBS, and NBC, and guaranteed, I repeat guaranteed, that HE had the ‘goods on Donald J. Trump.’ He promised to share them with us, he promised to expose the deep dark secrets of the 45th president and like a pack of lapdogs, we waited breathlessly and tirelessly to SEE this so-called ‘bombshell evidence.’
I would love to inform the California congressman that with the collapse of the Mueller investigation into nonexistent ‘Trump-Russia collusion,’ that was the time, sir, when you should have accepted the fact that YOU and your stripe lost instead of seeking yet another mulligan with the promise, ‘we’ll get him this time.’
Like every other pro-Trump chef-blogger here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, I get it, you don’t like the guy. He bested your chosen successor to Barack Obama, the highly unlikable and unelectable Hillary Rodham Clinton, and then he beat back the attempt to tar and feather him and ride him out of town on a rail by tying him to the Russians no matter how nebulous the connection so you could say you did.
What we are witnessing before your committee is a parade of Deep State actors, one after the other, some with red eyes, some snuffling back the snot, even tears, people who are deputy-assistant this and under-secretary this or that all laying out a tale of woe. That ‘evil Trump, he kept us out of the loop,’ which as Rush Limbaugh says, gives them no reason whatsoever for living. He’s right- as usual.
As I mentioned in my post a few days ago[i], NO one in federal government has a ‘hereditary right’ to any post, any position, or any job. While the civil service protects them, every person within the executive branch of government serves at the pleasure of the president. The president can terminate them at any time and it is becoming more and more clear that some serious house-cleaning needs to take place before we can regain control of our government.
I suspect we will. Although I have been a stout defender of the need for a strong third party to keep the other two grounded, we all must vote for Republican candidates. Some see the mass retirements as mass desertions; EZ and I see opportunity for drastic change in our government.
If we can elect as many pro-Trump Republicans as we possibly can, we can begin throwing back the tide of socialist revolution. I know my husband’s parents are working hard to bring this about and folks, they are senior-senior citizens. Yet, the fire of freedom burns brightly within them and they most certainly do not want to see what happened in their beloved Venezuela happen here.
According to them, it is close, VERY CLOSE what with Democratic 2020 hopefuls promising wealth taxes[ii] and VAT taxes and every other crooked and corrupt scheme with which to rob from the upper and middle classes so they can redistribute it to the poor, the undeserving. While they have no problem with social programs designed to raise the standard of living for the unfortunate, they don’t want to see the corruption and the crookedness that comes from a socialist government.
As they say, if the United States falls to socialism, where else is there to go?
Nowhere. See you tomorrow. Let me know your opinion. Thank you.
Certified Club Manager, ACF Member, Food server/Bartender and professional Chef and Baker
Above, you see the caricature created for me by Bakersfield street artist, the amazing Simone. We have gone this route because of increasing threats against the blog and its members. I began my career as a young chef in the kitchen back in 1975, earlier than that. I apprenticed underneath my father and spent six years working for him in his British-Irish restaurant in Fresno, California. I later moved to Frazier Park, California, and spent quite a few years working in the area and that is where I met Stinkbug. Anyhow, I am now working at a country club over on the coast near San Luis Obispo. Please note: this is my pen name and any photos of me are simply outdated photos adopted for maintaining my privacy.
Chef Murph MacDougal writes from San Luis Obispo, California.
Chef Murph MacDougal is a proud member of the Libertarian Party of the United States.
Contact Murph MacDougal at the following email address irishchef30MOMb@hotmail.com
CHEF MURPH MACDOUGAL
END COMMENTARY 11-15-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 963
11-15-2019 Friday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMLXXXIX: “IF the United States succumbs to socialism, as my mother-and-father-in-law fret, where else is there to go? Nowhere, which is why we must push back against their bogus impeachment scheme” by Chef Murph MacDougal.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-13-2019, all rights reserved.
MacDougal, Murph. “IF the United States succumbs to socialism, as my mother-and-father-in-law fret, where else is there to go? Nowhere, which is why we must push back against their bogus impeachment scheme.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMLXXXIX
FOR FURTHER READING:
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #1087 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Desert Vista.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
TODAY IN HISTORY—NOVEMBER 15, 2019:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Felix Frankfurter; Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev; Argent featuring John Grimaldi, Blondie featuring Frank Infante, The Byrds featuring Gene Clark, the Grass Roots featuring P. F. “Flip” Sloan, and Janis Joplin:
- 1316: Jan I becomes the king of France; however, he dies four days later.
- 1492: Christopher Columbus makes his first recorded reference to tobacco.
- 1532: Pope Clemens VII informs King Henry VIII to end his relationship with his floosy, Anne Boleyn.
- 1533: Francisco Pizarro and his Conquistador army arrive at Cuzco, Peru.
- 1777: The Second Continental Congress approved the Articles of Confederation.
- 1791: Georgetown, the first Catholic college in the United States opens for students.
- 1806: Explorer Zebulon Pike spotted the mountaintop now known as “Pikes Peak,” in present-day Colorado.
- 1827: Thanks to President Andrew Jackson, the Creek Indians lose all property within the United States.
- 1864: During the Civil War, Union troops under the command of General William T. Sherman burn Atlanta, Georgia, to the ground and then begins their “March to the Sea,” with the goal of crippling the region’s military and economic resources. The campaign eventually ended with the capture of Savannah, Georgia, on December 21.
- 1867: The first stock ticker underwent unveiling in New York City on this date.
- 1882: The British warship HMS Flirt destroys the Niger village of Asaba. Meanwhile, in Vienna, Austro-Hungary, future 78thS. Supreme Court Associate Justice Felix Frankfurter, Independent, is born. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt nominated Frankfurter to fill the seat of Associate Justice Benjamin N. Cardozo. Frankfurter would serve from 01-20-1939 to 08-28-1962.
- 1884: At an international conference in Berlin, the European nations decide the colonization of Africa.
- 1889: As angry citizens overthrow Emperor Dom Pedro II, the revolutionaries proclaim Brazil a republic.
- 1901: Miller Reese received a patent for an electrical hearing aid on this date.
- 1902: An Italian anarchist almost assassinates King Leopold II of Belgium.
- 1920: The League of Nations met for its inaugural time in Geneva, Switzerland, on this date.
- 1926: The National Broadcasting Co. debuted with a radio network of 24 stations. The first network radio broadcast was a four-hour ‘spectacular.’
- 1935: The United States established the Commonwealth of the Philippines as its new president, Manuel L. Quezon, took office.
- 1937: The House and Senate chambers of the U.S. Capitol were air-conditioned for the first time.
- 1939: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt laid the cornerstone of the Jefferson Memorial in Washington, D.C. Meanwhile, the Social Security Administration approves its first check payment. Elsewhere in Czechoslovakia, anti-German protests break out.
- 1940: The U.S. government calls up 75,000 men from the draft rolls in anticipation of involvement in World War II.
- 1941: The Cow Palace opens in San Francisco, California.
- 1942: The naval Battle of Guadalcanal during World War II ended with a decisive U.S. victory over Japanese forces.
- 1947: Gene Clark, one of the original five Byrds[iii] and the first to leave due to fear of flying was born on this date.
- 1948: William Lyon Mackenzie King retired as prime minister of Canada after 21 years; Louis St. Laurent succeeded him.
- 1951: Future bassist/guitarist with the rock band, Blondie[iv] (1977-82), Frank Infante, is born on this date.
- 1954: Actor-director Lionel Barrymore, 76, died in Van Nuys, California.
- 1958: Actor Tyrone Power, 44, died in Madrid, Spain, while filming “Solomon and Sheba.” Directors recast Power’s part with actor Yul Brynner.
- 1959: The authorities found four members of the Clutter family of Holcomb, Kansas, murdered in their home. A jury later convicted ex-convicts Richard Hickock and Perry Smith of the killings and sentenced them to death by hanging.
- 1960: The USS George Washington, the first submarine with nuclear ballistic missiles launches.
- 1964: Bonanza Air Lines Flight 114, a Fairchild F-27A, crashed outside of Las Vegas, killing all 29 people aboard it.
- 1966: The flight of Gemini 12 ended successfully as astronauts James A. Lovell and Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin, Jr., splashed down safely in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1969: A quarter of a million protesters staged a peaceful demonstration in Washington against the Vietnam War. Meanwhile, in Tampa, Florida, Janis Joplin[v] undergoes arrest for ‘vulgar and indecent language.’
- 1973: Egypt and Israel exchange prisoners of war.
- 1974: Universal Pictures in “Sensurround,” which bombarded the audience with low-frequency sound waves during the quake scenes, released the disaster movie, “Earthquake,” drew in massive crowds on this date.
- 1979: ABC-TV announces that it will broadcast nightly specials on the Iran Hostage Crisis.
- 1982: The citizens of the Soviet Union hold funeral services for dead leader Leonid I. Brezhnev in Moscow’s Red Square.
- 1983: Longtime keyboardist with the rock band, Argent[vi]—John Grimaldi—died on this date from multiple sclerosis.
- 1984: Stephanie Fae Beauclair, the infant officially known as “Baby Fae,” who had received a baboon’s heart to replace her own congenitally deformed one, died at Loma Linda University Medical Center in California three weeks after the transplant.
- 1985: Britain and Ireland signed an accord giving Dublin an official consultative role in governing Northern Ireland.
- 1986: Ivan F. Boesky reputed to be the highest-paid person on Wall Street, faced penalties of $100 million for insider stock trading. It was the highest penalty ever imposed by the SEC.
- 1988: The PLO proclaims the state of Palestine and says that it ‘recognizes the state of Israel’ but not that it has a right to exist.’[vii]
- 1989: Polish labor activist Lech Walesa addressed a joint meeting of the U.S. Congress. Meanwhile, Time-Warner launched the Comedy Channel, which later merged with Viacom’s HA! Network to form Comedy Central.
- 1990: President George H. W. Bush signs the Clean Air Act of 1990.
- 1992: Richard Petty drove in the final race of his 35-year career on this date.
- 1998: The civil rights activist once known as Stokely Carmichael- Kwame Ture- died in Guinea at age 57.
- 2006: Al Jazeera launches Al Jazeera English.
- 2011: New York’s Police Department clears Occupy Wall Street protesters from Zucotti Park, the public space they have occupied to stage their protest.
- 2013: As part of an effort to protect human rights, China’s CPC Central Committee announces a plan to abolish its ‘reeducation through labor system’, which began in the 1950s.
- 2014: Pro-democracy advocates lose their right to fly from Hong Kong to mainland China to put their protest directly to the Chinese government.[viii]
- 2015: P. F. “Flip” Sloan—lead vocalist/guitarist with the hit band, the Grass Roots[ix], 1965-67—died on this date from pancreatic cancer.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Blondie, Frank Infante, Gene Clark, The Byrds, P. F. “Flip” Sloan, the Grass Roots, Leonid I. Brezhnev, Argent, John Grimaldi, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Felix Frankfurter, M. MacDougal, Political Topics and Essays, Argent, Venezuela, Hugo Chavez, Socialism, Donald Trump, Adam Schiff, Impeachment, Deep State, Robert S. Mueller III, Trump-Russia Collusion, Barack Obama, Trump-Ukraine Collusion, Adam Schiff’s Impeachment Venture, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, C-SPAN, Wealth Taxes, VAT Taxes,
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Argent released an “anthology” of sorts, “The Argent Anthology: a Collection of Greatest Hits,” on June 17, 1976. One would think this would be a massive compilation of sorts but nope, not so. In fact, it is the equivalent of a normal ‘best of’ package but what the heck- in 1976 it was a great collection at a superb price, perfect for longtime fans as well as new ones. We hope you will seek it out and add it to your ever-growing collection…you will be glad you did.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Friday, February 22, 2013 Blog Post:
Today’s album is Frank Zappa’s eighteenth solo album, “the Man from Utopia,” came out in 1983 and is yet another fine installment in the solo career of this unique and controversial rock star, a true genius regardless of whether he’s X-rated. We love Frank and know that you do, too, because never have we sold as many albums as we have currently been selling since we began offering albums by both the Mothers of Invention and Frank Zappa, beginning January 21, 2013—exactly ONE month ago so buy it now. Use the convenient link posted above, go to Amazon.com and purchase it thereby giving us the credit for which, we thank you.
Posted @ the Thursday, September 25, 2014 Blog Post A:
Crawler released their next effort, “Alive in America- Concert Classics, Vol. 10,” on August 28, 2007. This album contains 10 tracks recorded live on one of their concert swings through the USA back in the 1970s. As one of the great unsung bands of the era, if you are interested in what music was REALLY like back in the day and not the candy-ass crap we must suffer through now, this is one for you. Please, seek it out by using our link so you can visit the all-time greatest online extravaganza- Amazon.com- and add it to your collection- you will be glad you did.
WE THANK OUR SUPPORTERS FOR STICKING BY US EVEN THOUGH GOOGLE BLOGGER HAS DUG THE SHIV IN OUR BACKS. EVERYONE SHOULD CUT THEIR BLOGGER PROGRAM LOOSE AND MOVE TO ANOTHER, MORE COOPERATIVE HOST…
[i] Please see my post of 13-November-2019. I share my opinion on this topic.
[ii] Elizabeth Warren is talking crazy on this topic and I think if she wins the nomination, someone will view her as a dire threat and will act accordingly. Just saying, people.
[iii] We offered the music of the Byrds beginning on Monday, 16-January-2012 and concluded the presentation on Friday, 17-February-2012.
[iv] We hope to promote the music of Blondie within the next 7-8 years. We hope you will be with us when we do.
[v] We promoted the music of Big Brother and the Holding Company, beginning on Monday, 18-July-2011 through Tuesday, 26-July-2011. At the time, we were not farsighted enough to offer the music of Janis Joplin but hope to do so at some point in the near future when we return to promoting the music of American rock bands.
[vi] We promoted the music of the Zombies, Argent, Rod Argent, and Colin Blunstone beginning on Monday, 28-October-2019 through Sunday, 05-January-2020. Please, check them out.
[vii] The Palestinian people are liars. See tomorrow’s post.
[viii] People think this ‘uprising’ against communist rule is fairly recent but as you can see, it’s been ongoing for at least five years. I support the people of Hong Kong’s independence from the communists in Beijing.
[ix] We offered the music of this famed West Coast band- the Grass Roots- beginning on Thursday, 06-February-2014 through Saturday, 22-February-2014. We hope you will seek their music out by visiting whatever site you choose for the absolute best in rock music. You will be glad you did.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO. ALTHOUGH WE ALL WRITE WITH PEN NAMES TO PROTECT BOTH OUR PERSONS AND FAMILIES AS WELL AS OUR BUSINESSES, WE SHARE THE TRUTH AS WE SEE IT AND PULL NO PUNCHES WHICH IS REASON ENOUGH TO JOIN US DAILY!