Chef Lilah Paulikovich
C/O The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
(Business Office: 661-374-1430)
AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2019 BY CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
“JTF: Democrats should know the longer the coup attempt against Trump continues the more at risk the entire presidency of Barack Obama and whatever ‘presidential legacy’ remains to him” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich
FALL SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,297 AT THE AICP-END
361 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
There is little to no question that Barack Obama was not a legal president and so should be struck from the history books…
Kula, HI 96790, 11-10-2019 Sunday: Friends, today is my final post of the year and all I can say is, ‘woo-hoo!’ We are fast approaching the Thanksgiving holiday and if you have never celebrated the holidays on Maui, well, Eric and I invite you all to come. We think Hawaii has the absolute best Christmas celebrations in the entire United States, second ONLY to the Philippines on the planet. If you have never spent the Christmas holidays in Manila, well, all I can say is you haven’t seen anything until you’ve seen them there.
I think our entire week has been an eventful one, what with the exposure of the fabled ‘whistleblower,’ who in reality is little more than a devious, underhanded, scumbag leaker– of hearsay, no less. Eric Ciaramella is a tool, one put in place by former CIA Director John Brennan[i], the man who looks more like a jungle ape with overhanging brow, eyes setback in his skull, fleshy cheeks and jowls hanging down, a repulsive character to say the least, and highly indicative of the types of low-life losers that Barack Hussein Obama had around him while he was our president. What a disgrace.
We Trump supporters have had to suffer all manner of insults, invective, and hate speech so it is extremely delightful that the longer the Democrats continue talking stink about us, the more evidence comes to light that every move on the chessboard has been executed by the scum surrounding then-President Barack Hussein Obama.
From the very beginning of Donald Trump winning the presidency, the coup has been in motion. From the coordinated ‘women’s marches’ around the country and the world, to the days of rage in which deranged anti-Trumpers took to the streets and railed against the injustice of it all, we have had to suffer the insults and the anger that these volatile, unbalanced nuts have thrown our way. Enough is enough, already. YOU lost, WE won, so shut the heck up.
The time is coming when we hope that Bill Barr and John Durham release the report that will shut these evildoing scum up, will put them down for the count. We want to see everyone surrounding former President Obama- from his Veep Joe Biden to James Clapper, to the apelike John Brennan, to Sally Yates, John Koskinen, to Loretta Lynch, to Eric Holder, to Samantha Power, we want to see ALL of these people on trial and fighting for their very lives.
Someone else no one mentions much anymore but should would be Barack Obama’s number one advisor, Valerie Jarrett. IF anyone was essential in setting this coup in motion, I suspect that she was the one who helped orchestrate this mess.
Many doubt that President Obama possesses sufficient gray matter[ii] to orchestrate a targeted hit against Donald J. Trump, but that Ms. Jarrett, Iranian-born hater of this country, did. She would be the one who would have worked long and hard to destroy Donald Trump, merely because he possessed the hutzpah to question the ‘birth story’ of the 44th president.
Here is what I said this past Wednesday on this very topic:
“Everyone understands WHY President Obama hates Mr. Trump because the New York billionaire (well, soon to be Florida billionaire) questioned his predecessor’s citizenship. Any time someone questions the origins of Mr. Obama, the news media and the left-wing establishment comes down atop them like a load of red-hot bricks, squashing and squishing the life out of them because to put forth questions as to the whereabouts of the 44th president’s birthplace is to be both a racist and a hater.” (Paulikovich, 06-November-2019)
I think that the longer this sham impeachment investigation continues, the more we must make it known that the entire presidency of the previous president is at risk. The Democrats must understand that sufficient proof exists that the 44th president may have been wholly incapable as well as unqualified of running for that office simply because he was not born in the United States as his amended birth certificate[iii] claims he was.
IF the Democrats persist in trying to re-litigate the 2016 Presidential Election as we are less than a year out from the NEXT presidential election, a time when they might possibly beat him provided the Dems field a worthy candidate instead of the losers (other than Tulsi Gabbard) they now have, then we will pursue destroying the presidency of the 44th president and will send his fellow coup-plotters to prison- for decades to come.
I hope when the Barr-Durham report hits, that the Democrats will scatter for the woodwork like the cockroaches they are and note, in Hawaii, cockroaches[iv] have wings. We will stamp them out using DDT or any other toxic substance to quash the infestation.
The fact that Michael Bloomberg[v] says he is going to register for the Alabama primary race where he says he will run as a Democrat should tell you something. Whether you like or laugh at the guy, he at least, is sane and not a nut like the rest of them (again, Tulsi aside).
Well, that is going to do it for me. I believe Murph comes in tomorrow so give her the big warm aloha hug we all like to give one another. We are going to reclaim our country from these Democrats and we hope to do it from 2020 onward. Please help us.
Have a great Thanksgiving, a wonderful Christmas, and God willing, we will meet again in about six months, smack dab in the midst of an election year. Aloha.
Pastry Chef, ACF, CEC, CPC, Les Amis de Escoffier Society
I began working at the Maui Prince Hotel back in the 1970s. I apprenticed under some of the best European chefs back in the day and met Stinkbug, our mentor, on Maui in 1990. Presently, I am working up in Kula at one of the restaurants high up on Haleakala—it is a glorious life. The facsimiles you see of me were created by the famed up-and-coming, Bakersfield, California, street artist, the fabulous Simone. Thank you so much for the uh, beautiful likeness of me, your beloved pau hana host.
Chef Lilah Paulikovich writes from Kula, Maui, Hawaii.
Chef Lilah is a proud member of the Republican Party.
Contact me at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
END COMMENTARY 11-10-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 951
11-10-2019 Sunday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMLXXXIV: “Democrats should know the longer the coup attempt against Trump continues the more at risk the entire presidency of Barack Obama and whatever ‘presidential legacy’ remains to him” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-08-2019, all rights reserved.
Paulikovich, Lilah. “Democrats should know the longer the coup attempt against Trump continues the more at risk the entire presidency of Barack Obama and whatever ‘presidential legacy’ remains to him.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMLXXXIV
Paulikovich, Lilah. “Misusing the nation’s founding documents against law-abiding Americans- in particular, President Donald J. Trump- is the obvious and recognizable verification that this is how Democrats seek to subvert the Constitution of the United States.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMLXXX
FOR FURTHER READING:
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE OFFER A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF THE MAIN BLOG AT WORDPRESS. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN GOOGLE BLOGGER WILL PULL THE PLUG SO WE ARE BUILDING UP A SECONDARY SITE OVER THERE SO WE WILL BE READY WHEN AND IF INTERNET CENSORSHIP COMES.
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #1082 a 24” x 36” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sunset Rhapsody.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, Colin Blunstone, Eric Ciaramella, John Brennan, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, James Clapper, John Koskinen, Sally Yates, Samantha Power,
TODAY IN HISTORY—NOVEMBER 10, 2019:
The United States Marine Corps Birthday (Observance)
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Samuel Nelson; Spanish Dictator El Caudillo Francisco Franco; Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev, Alice Cooper featuring Glenn Buxton, the Atlanta Rhythm Section featuring Ronnie Hampton, and Emerson, Lake & Palmer featuring Greg Lake:
- 461: St. Leo I ends his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1444: At the Battle of Varna in the Black Sea, Sultan Murad I’s fleet beats the Crusader fleet.
- 1674: The Dutch formally cede New Netherlands (New York) to the British.
- 1775: Under its authority, the Continental Congress authorized the formation of the United States Marine Corps.
- 1792: In Hebron, NY, the future 29thS. Supreme Court Associate Justice Samuel Nelson, a Democrat, is born. President John Tyler nominated him to fill the seat of Democratic-Republican Associate Justice Smith Thompson. Nelson served from 02-14-1845 to 11-28-1872.
- 1793: France formally ends the forced worship of God.
- 1801: The state of Tennessee outlawed the practice of dueling.
- 1864: During the Civil War, troops under the command of Union General William T. Sherman, burn the city of Kingston, Georgia, to the ground. Meanwhile, in Mexico, Austrian Archduke Maximilian becomes its emperor.
- 1871: Journalist-explorer Henry M. Stanley found Scottish missionary David Livingstone, who no one had heard from for years, living near Lake Tanganyika in Central Africa.
- 1879: Western Union and the National Bell Telephone Company reached a settlement over telephone patents.
- 1908: The first Gideon’s Bible is placed into an American hotel room.
- 1917: The police arrested 41 suffragists in front of the White House.
- 1919: The American Legion opened its first national convention in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- 1928: Japanese emperor, Hirohito, was formally enthroned, almost two years after his ascension.
- 1933: A black blizzard-snowstorm rages from South Dakota to the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1938: Kate Smith sang Irving Berlin’s “God Bless America” on her CBS radio program. Elsewhere, Turkish political leader Mustafa Kemal Ataturk died in Istanbul at age 57.
- 1942: Winston Churchill delivered a speech in London in which, he said, “I have not become the King’s First Minister to preside over the liquidation of the British Empire.” Meanwhile, American-British troops occupy the city of Oran, Algeria, in French North Africa.
- 1944: In occupied Holland in Rotterdam, riots break out as the Nazis begin sending 52,000 men to work in the German war industry.
- 1945: American troops liberate the Buchenwald Concentration Camp in Germany.
- 1947: Greg Lake, future bassist/vocalist with King Crimson and with Emerson, Lake & Palmer is born in England on this date as is Glenn Buxton, guitars/vocals 1969-1974, with Alice Cooper, in the USA.
- 1950: Spanish dictator Francisco Franco ends ‘war’ with Great Britain over Gibraltar. Meanwhile, in the USA, Ronnie Hammond—longtime vocalist with the Atlanta Rhythm Section, 1972-1983 / 1988-2001, is born.
- 1951: Customer-dialed long-distance telephone service began as Mayor M. Leslie Denning of Englewood, New Jersey, called Alameda, California, Mayor Frank Osborne without operator assistance.
- 1954: President Dwight D. Eisenhower dedicated the United States Marine Corps Memorial–depicting the raising of the American flag on Iwo Jima in 1945– in Arlington, Virginia.
- 1960: The U.S. Senate passes a landmark civil rights bill.
- 1961: Simon & Schuster first published the satirical war novel, “Catch-22” by Joseph Heller on this date.
- 1969: The children’s educational program, “Sesame Street,” made its debut on National Educational Television (later PBS).
- 1970: Communist China opened the Great Wall to tourism.
- 1972: Three armed men hijacked Southern Airways Flight 49, a DC-9 with 24 other passengers onboard during a stopover in Birmingham, Alabama, and demanded $10 million in ransom. The 30-hour ordeal, which involved stops in nine other U.S. cities and Toronto, finally ended with a second landing in Cuba, where the hijackers were taken into custody by Cuban authorities.
- 1975: The ore-hauling ship SS Edmund Fitzgerald and its crew of 29 mysteriously sank during a storm in Lake Superior with the loss of all on board her. Meanwhile, the United Nations passes a resolution that equates ‘Zionism with racism.”
- 1978: In round seven of their heavyweight-boxing match, Larry Holmes knocks out Alfredo Evangelista to win the title.
- 1982: Three days before its dedication, the newly finished Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C. welcomed its first visitors. Elsewhere, Soviet leader, Leonid I. Brezhnev died at age 75.
- 1984: The U.S. Postal Service issued a commemorative stamp of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
- 1989: The Germans begin demolishing the Berlin Wall.
- 1991: The Cleveland Browns set the record for the largest lead blown—23-0—losing to the Philadelphia Eagles 32-30. The Browns’ quarterback, Bernie Kosar ends his NFL record of 308 straight passes by throwing an interception.
- 1997: Artist Peter Max pleads guilty to income tax fraud and time served.
- 2008: President George W. Bush and his wife, Laura, welcomed Barack Hussein and Michelle Obama to the White House for a nearly two-hour visit; the president and president-elect conferred in the Oval Office, while the current and future first ladies talked in the White House residence.
- 2011: In Quebec, 200,000 Canadian college and university students boycott classes to protest a massive raise in tuition fees.
- 2012: With the finalization of Florida’s votes, Barack Obama wins reelection by gaining enough Electoral College votes to clinch it.
- 2013: As Typhoon Haiyan heads towards Vietnam, the communist government there evacuates 600,000 people away from the coastline.
- 2014: After two years of heightened tension between Japan and China over some islands in the East China Sea, the two leaders of both countries—Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and China’s President Xi Linping—shake hands during the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Summit.
- 2017: Facing allegations of sexual misconduct, comedian Louis C.K. said the harassment claims made by five women that the New York Times detailed in a report “are true,” and he expressed remorse for using his influence “irresponsibly.”
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, The Soviet Union, Leonid Brezhnev, Greg Lake, King Crimson, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Glenn Buxton, Alice Cooper, Ronnie Hammond, The Atlanta Rhythm Section, Larry Holmes vs. Alfredo Evangelista, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Samuel Nelson, Orchestrated Lunacy, The Zombies, Argent, Women’s Marches, Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, Colin Blunstone, Eric Ciaramella, John Brennan, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Joe Biden, James Clapper, John Koskinen, Sally Yates, Samantha Power, Valerie Jarrett, Loretta Lynch, Eric Holder, Bill Barr, John Durham, Tulsi Gabbard, Michael Bloomberg,
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Colin Blunstone (vocals/guitars) released his next solo album, the celebrated “Journey,” on July 06, 1974. Fellow Zombies band mates, Rod Argent and Chris White produced the effort and Argent’s band mates in his group provided much of the backing music as they so far always have. Numerous other musicians joined in and added their talents to the overall effort and fans of both the Zombies and the singer gave the album a big thumb’s up. We know you will love it as much as we do so please, seek it out and add it to your collection- you will be glad you did.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Sunday, February 17, 2013, 2013 Blog Post:
Today’s Mothers of Invention album is their sixteenth album, “the Grandmothers,” which appeared on record store shelves in 1980 and featured a reformation of the original Mothers sans Frank Zappa. After Frank’s injuries in the mid-1970’s, the band splintered apart and the bulk of it went off with Flo and Eddie leaving Frank to begin a lucrative solo career. Great music and a definite must for all serious collectors of the band and of the musical times, you can buy this CD now simply picking it up at your favorite site for the best in rock music.
Posted @ the Monday, September 22, 2014 Blog Post B:
The Yardbirds released their next compilation album, the four-CD box set, “The Yardbirds Story,” on August 12, 2007. This album featured every recording up to “Little Games,” featuring 89 cuts from all the band’s original albums all in one place which is good enough reason to seek this one out and add it to your collection. You definitely will enjoy it as it is one of the all-time best rock compilations of all time; please, search for it now and enjoy.
[i] Is not this man the perfect example of Soviet-style thug? He seems like he would fit in perfectly with Lavrentiy Beria’s KGB. Perhaps his father was a KGB thug? Maybe that’s why Barack Obama chose the bum.
[ii] Many speculate that Barack Obama is as dumb as a box full of lava rocks and that the Dems chose him because they could manipulate him into doing whatever they asked of him to do. I side with this line of thinking.
[iii] Too many questions remain about Obama’s birth certificate and I, for one, believe there should be an asterisk placed beside his name in all U.S. history and political science textbooks.
[iv] Cockroaches in Hawaii are big and possess wings. Enter a dark room, flip on the overhead light and they begin flying all about the room. It takes outsiders some time to get used to tropical roaches.
[v] If I had to vote for a Democrat, I would vote for Bloomberg but I don’t. I will be voting for President Donald J. Trump.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO.