Chef Lilah Paulikovich
C/O The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
(Business Office: 661-374-1430)
AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 09, 2019 BY CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
“JTF: Mark Zaid, the attorney for Eric Ciaramella- the so-called ‘whistleblower’ but in truth, felonious leaker- launched the coup against Trump via tweets back in January 2017” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich
FALL SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,296 AT THE AICP-END
362 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Thanks to Mark Zaid, the cat’s out of the bag and the jig is now up
Kula, HI 96790, 11-09-2019 Saturday: Yesterday, this blog published the name of the so-called ‘whistleblower,’ Eric Ciaramella[i], who in truth is nothing but a leaker, a leaker deserving of being sent to prison for 10 years or more because this man’s careless actions have harmed the United States of America. President Trump has done nothing wrong, yet the coup most of the chef-bloggers here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day have noted exists with indisputable evidence continues grinding on- what the heck is going on in our country?
With the release of tweets from the lawyer of Mr. Ciaramella, a gentleman named Mark S. Zaid[ii], this past Wednesday night/Thursday morning, one would think that with plentiful proof that what the Democrats and their RINO allies are doing would grind to a halt. One would think, in a ‘sane world,’ right?
Because the evidence of what Mr. Zaid said in his tweets dating back to 2017 out there for all to see, we should safely be able to suspect that Adam Schiff would be so embarrassed, so humiliated, and so smelly thanks to the blowback of fecal matter all over him, that he would throw in the towel and end this sham ‘impeachment investigation.’
Mr. Zaid said for all to see back in January 2017 that a “coup has started” and that “impeachment will follow ultimately.” He also listed CNN as a willing co-conspirator and that with their aid, the coup-plotters would destroy President Donald J. Trump and trash all of his supporters.
Proof of all of this has been readily apparent for quite a while now. The longer the scheme sputters onward, the more evidence of (1) an attempted coup appears, the more evidence that (2) people throughout the Obama administration were involved and had knowledge of the scam, and (3) that the coup plotters feel they were and still are untouchable, which perhaps they are, what with a complicit news media.
We see evidence of the Deep State all around us. The Deep State is the ‘bureaucratic state,’ an entity that seldom ever changes although elected politicians- like presidents, congressmen-and-women, and senators come and go.
Moreover, it now flexes its muscles and does so brazenly in the great wide open (thank you, Tom Petty[iii]) as though it feels so secure in its ability to get away with any criminal act that it is untouchable. In effect what they are doing is telling us that ‘they call the shots and that we, the American people, are merely along for the ride.’
IF the Republicans would stand and fight back, if they would demand they hysteria stop and sanity return, we could end this mess. Here is something my friend and colleague, Chef Robert Cznystekinki said back in 2017:
“We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to smoke the Democrats to the point that they will be little more than a bunch of whispering, whimpering woosies screeching from the sidelines as the Republicans enact a successful agenda that will last for 30-50 years.” (Cznystekinki, 02-August-2017)
Sadly, what with a second round of GOP retirements, many from Texas, the Republican Party is more or less throwing in the towel and giving the Democrats easier victories than if they had to fight against incumbents. No one knows why this is happening.
Some suspect that the Dems have dug deep into the backgrounds of various Republican congressmen-and-women and have threatened them with exposure of embarrassing secrets. Yet, what could be worse than what former Congresswoman Katie Hill[iv], D-CA, did, that was humiliating and alarming. Good riddance to her.
I would hope that Republicans rediscover their balls[v] and get back in the fight. We can win and do win when we promote solid policies like making America great again, putting people back to work, raising wages, and giving them hope again where once we were devoid of hope.
We also must punish the coup plotters because ‘the law’ must stand for something once again, instead of being one thing for one group of people and something altogether else for another group of people. In effect, what we are witnessing NOW is that a double standard does indeed exist and that Democrats can get away with all manner of things whereas Republicans cannot.
Here is something else Chef Z said in the aforementioned and quoted post:
“I think we need to nab Susan Rice, Samantha Power, John Koskinen, James Comey, John Brennan, James Clapper, Loretta Lynch, Eric Holder, the Clintons, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and maybe even Barack Obama himself and place them before the inquisitors.” (Cznystekinki, 02-August-2017)
We need to bring in all of these people and to the BOLO list, we should add Andrew McCabe, Adam Schiff, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Eric Ciaramella, Mark Zaid, and everyone else involved in this ‘made-for-TV drama.’
I hope President Trump continues pounding these lolos[vi], as that is the only thing that will defeat them, constant blows to their putrid faces. We must shine the light on THEM, turn THEM into laughing stocks, and then we must arrest, try, and imprison- if not give them the death sentence- for the crimes they have committed against the American people.
Please, let me know YOUR opinion. Aloha. See you tomorrow.
Pastry Chef, ACF, CEC, CPC, Les Amis de Escoffier Society
I began working at the Maui Prince Hotel back in the 1970s. I apprenticed under some of the best European chefs back in the day and met Stinkbug, our mentor, on Maui in 1990. Presently, I am working up in Kula at one of the restaurants high up on Haleakala—it is a glorious life. The facsimiles you see of me were created by the famed up-and-coming, Bakersfield, California, street artist, the fabulous Simone. Thank you so much for the uh, beautiful likeness of me, your beloved pau hana host.
Chef Lilah Paulikovich writes from Kula, Maui, Hawaii.
Chef Lilah is a proud member of the Republican Party.
Contact me at the following email address: email@example.com
CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
END COMMENTARY 11-09-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 887
11-09-2019 Saturday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMLXXXIII: “Mark Zaid, the attorney for Eric Ciaramella- the so-called ‘whistleblower’ but in truth, felonious leaker- launched the coup against Trump via tweets back in January 2017” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-07-2019, all rights reserved.
Paulikovich, Lilah. “Mark Zaid, the attorney for Eric Ciaramella- the so-called ‘whistleblower’ but in truth, felonious leaker- launched the coup against Trump via tweets back in January 2017.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMLXXXIII
Cznystekinki, B.H. “If the American people do not demand an immediate end to the ongoing coup the Democrats and the RINOS are carrying out against President Trump, we will not be able to save the nation.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MCLXII
FOR FURTHER READING:
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE OFFER A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF THE MAIN BLOG AT WORDPRESS. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN GOOGLE BLOGGER WILL PULL THE PLUG SO WE ARE BUILDING UP A SECONDARY SITE OVER THERE SO WE WILL BE READY WHEN AND IF INTERNET CENSORSHIP COMES.
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #1081 a 30” x 40” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Sundown Sam.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, Argent, Eric Ciaramella, Mark Zaid, Deep State Coup, Donald Trump, Andrew McCabe, Adam Schiff, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Susan Rice, Samantha Power,
TODAY IN HISTORY—NOVEMBER 09, 2019:
The Prophet’s Birthday (Islam)
U.S. Secretary of State John M. Clayton; Blue Öyster Cult featuring Joe Bouchard, Creedence Clearwater Revival featuring Tom Fogerty, the Grass Roots featuring Dennis Provisor, and John Lennon and Yoko Ono:
- 1520: Swedish King Christian II orders the executions of 600 nobles.
- 1526: Queen Maria of Hapsburg expels all Jews from Pressburg, Hungary.
- 1541: Queen Catherine Howard undergoes confinement in the Tower of London.
- 1580: Spanish troops land in Ireland.
- 1620: The passengers and crew of the Mayflower saw Cape Cod on this date.
- 1856: The 18thS. Secretary of State John M. Clayton died in Dover, Delaware, on this date. He served under Presidents Zachary Taylor and Millard Fillmore from 03-08-1849 to 07-22-1850. He was a member of the National Republican Party, then the Whig, and finally the American Parties
- 1872: Fire destroyed nearly 800 buildings in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1906: Republican President Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first president to visit foreign countries/territories by visiting Panama and Puerto Rico.
- 1911: George Claude of Paris applied for a patent on neon advertising signs.
- 1918: The German government announced that Kaiser Wilhelm II would abdicate; he then fled to the Netherlands.
- 1923: In Munich, German troops loyal to the democratic government crush the Beer Hall Putsch. The night before when Adolf Hitler took control of a beer hall full of Bavarian government leaders at gunpoint, the attempted takeover of the government went into motion.
- 1935: The Congress of Industrial Organizations (CIO) labor union forms. Elsewhere, Japan invades Shanghai, China.
- 1938: Nazis looted and burned synagogues as well as Jewish-owned stores and houses in Germany and Austria in a pogrom that the world comes to know as “Kristallnacht.”
- 1940: Germany invades Norway and Denmark on this date during World War II.
- 1941: Tom Fogerty, rhythm guitarist and brother of John and founding member of Creedence Clearwater Revival was born on this date.
- 1943: Dennis Provisor—future lead vocals/keyboards 1969-72 / 1974-77 / 1980-81 with the pop-rock band, the Grass Roots—is born in the USA on this date.
- 1948: Joe Bouchard—future bassist with the Boston rock band, Blue Öyster Cult, 1971-1986—is born in the USA on this date.
- 1952: Chaim Weizmann, the first president of Israel, died.
- 1953: Welsh author-poet Dylan Thomas died in New York at age 39. Elsewhere, the Supreme Court upheld a 1922 ruling that Major League Baseball did not fall within the scope of federal antitrust laws.
- 1961: U.S. Air Force test pilot Major Robert M. White became the first pilot to fly an Air Force X-15 rocket plane at six times the speed of sound. Meanwhile, the Beatles’ future manager Brian Epstein first saw the group perform at the Cavern Club in Liverpool, England. Finally, the Professional Golfers Association—the PGA—eliminated its “Caucasians only” rule.
- 1963: Twin disasters struck Japan as some 450 miners lost their lives in a coal-dust explosion, and more than 160 people died in a train crash.
- 1965: The great Northeast Blackout occurred as a series of power failures lasting up to 13.5 hours left 30 million in seven states and part of Canada without electricity.
- 1966: John Lennon of the Beatles meets Yoko Ono at a London art gallery for the first time.
- 1967: A Saturn V rocket carrying an unmanned Apollo-spacecraft blasted off from Cape Kennedy on a successful test flight.
- 1970: Former French President Charles de Gaulle died at age 79.
- 1976: The U.N. General Assembly approved resolutions condemning apartheid in South Africa, including one characterizing the white-ruled government as “illegitimate.”
- 1980: Iraqi President Saddam Hussein declares a “holy war” against neighboring Islamic Republic of Iran.
- 1984: Heavyweight Larry Holmes scores a TKO over James “Bone Crusher” Smith in the 12th round to win the heavyweight title of the world.
- 1988: Former Attorney General John N. Mitchell, a major figure in the Watergate scandal, died in Washington at age 75.
- 1989: Communist East Germany threw open its borders allowing citizens to travel freely to the West; joyous Germans danced atop the Berlin Wall.
- 2003: Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi’s ruling bloc won a majority in the country’s parliamentary elections. Elsewhere, three-time Top Fuel champion Shirley Muldowney, 63, ended her 30-year racing career with a loss in the second round of the Auto Club NHRA Finals at Pomona Raceway. Finally, comic actor Art Carney died in Chester, Connecticut, at age 85.
- 2004: Attorney General John Ashcroft and Commerce Secretary Don Evans resigned; they were the first members of the Cabinet to leave as President George W. Bush headed from re-election into his second term. Meanwhile, Roger Clemens won his record seventh Cy Young Award.
- 2009: Venezuelan thug President Hugo Chavez orders his military to prepare for a ‘possible war’ with neighboring Columbia.
- 2010: British Prime Minister David Cameron embarks on an official visit to China to improve economic relations between the two countries.
- 2012: Under intense scrutiny over an extra-marital affair, CIA Director General David Petraeus submits his resignation to President Barack Obama.
- 2013: The U.S. Navy christens the USS Gerald R. Ford; the aircraft carrier cost $15.5 billion and technically the most advanced ship ever built. Meanwhile, three of the four surviving Doolittle Raiders who attacked Tokyo in 1942, all in their nineties, offered a final toast to their fallen comrades in a ceremony at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force near Dayton, Ohio.
- 2014: Germany commemorates the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall with a balloon-release ceremony and celebrations throughout the country; communist East Germany built the wall through Berlin to separate it from West Germany.
- 2016: Shortly after midnight on the West Coast, Donald Trump wins the 2016 Presidential Election as numerous blue states join his column. The winning margin over Hillary Clinton gives him a MASSIVE MANDATE and puts every Barack Obama executive order and his signature health care plan in jeopardy.[vii]
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Dennis Provisor, The Grass Roots, Tom Fogerty, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Joe Bouchard, Blue Öyster Cult, John Lennon, The Beatles, Yoko Ono, U.S. Secretary of State John M. Clayton, Robert B.H. Cznystekinki, Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, Argent, Eric Ciaramella, Mark Zaid, Deep State Coup, Donald Trump, Andrew McCabe, Adam Schiff, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Susan Rice, Samantha Power, John Koskinen, James Comey, John Brennan, James Clapper, Loretta Lynch, Eric Holder, the Clintons, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Barack Obama,
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Argent released their fifth effort, “Nexus,” on March 12, 1974 and featured the same lineup as their previous three efforts: Rod Argent (all keyboards/vocals), Russ Ballard (guitars/vocals), Jim Rodford (bass/vocals), and Bob Henrit (drums and percussion). Unlike their previous efforts, the band did not produce a top-selling or even a medium-selling single yet the album endears itself to listeners as it flows from beginning to end. We love it and we believe you will love it, too, so please, seek it out at your favorite site for music- you will be glad you did.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Saturday, February 16, 2013, 2013 Blog Post:
Today’s album is Frank Zappa’s thirteenth solo album (technically three), “Joe’s Garage, Acts I-III, Box Set,” came out in 1979 and was yet another crazy installment in the ongoing musical career of Frank Zappa, with or without the Mothers beside him. Great music and a definite must for all serious collectors of the band and of the musical times, you can buy this CD now simply picking it up at your favorite site for the best in rock music.
Posted @ the Monday, September 22, 2014 Blog Post A:
The Yardbirds released their next album, “Live at B.B. King’s Blues Club,” on May 03, 2004. This album featured 19 cuts, both new and old, from the band’s modern lineup featuring Jim McCarty (drums/percussion/vocals), Chris Dreja (rhythm guitar) along with Billy Boy Miskimmin (harmonica/percussion/vocals), John Idan (bass/lead vocals), and Ben King (lead guitar). which is good enough reason to seek this one out and add it to your collection. The band is ablaze and one would never know that since late 1968, they had been in and out of action. You definitely will enjoy it as it is one of the all-time best rock compilations of all time; please, search for it now and enjoy.
[i] Google the name and page after page comes up of this so-called ‘anonymous whistleblower.’
[iii] This song, “Into the Great Wide Open,” has to be one of the all-time greatest songs by one of rock’s greatest musicians. God, we miss him.
[iv] Poor Katie Hill, behaving like a slut, congresswoman involved with staffers, both male and female, someone the Dems set their sights on. Question- why isn’t Ilhan Omar forced to resign? This woman did indeed marry her brother to get him into the United States, a country the little freshman congresswoman seems to hate with all her heart.
[v] What the hell has happened to the Republicans? They have never been the bravest individuals in the world but it seems like they have self-castrated themselves and it must stop. Grow your balls back and get into the fight. Enough already!
[vi] As long as President Trump never lets up, he is driving his political enemies insane. Awesome. Perhaps they will start offing themselves.
[vii] As soon as Donald Trump won the presidency, dead enders like Mark Zaid, John Brennan, and other goons in the Obama administration launched the coup against the 45th president.
.WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO.