Chef Lilah Paulikovich
C/O The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
(Business Office: 661-374-1430)
AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 08, 2019 BY CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
“JTF: Eric Ciaramella is not a protected ‘whistleblower;’ no, he’s a felonious leaker and deserves to be doing hard time in an isolated federal prison” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich
FALL SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,295 AT THE AICP-END
363 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
ERIC CIARAMELLA IS HIS NAME AND LEAKING IS HIS GAME…
Snitches get stitches- isn’t that what the law of the jungle?
Kula, HI 96790, 11-08-2019 Friday: Aloha, friends, good morning and welcome to the blog. Lately, ALL we hear about is the Deep State’s efforts to remove Donald J. Trump from office, by hook or by crook, they will do whatever they feel they must do to accomplish this devious, underhanded, and highly un-American goal. Instead of trying to remove the man from office less than a year out from an election, why not try to win said election by picking the least unattractive of all the losers you have seeking the nomination of the Democratic Party, polish him, her, or Mayor Pete up, and then send them out to do battle before the gates of Troy?
Lately, we have had to suffer a daily barrage of Deep State attacks, the main one being Trump-Ukraine Collusion since the Russian version went down in flames. The main driving force behind this farce is the so-called ‘whistleblower’ Eric Ciaramella and his ‘fears’ over what he heard second-hand on the phone call that President Trump had with his counterpart in Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky.
As President Trump and his defenders have said, there were most likely 20-25 people listening in on the phone call so that everyone in the need to know range would know precisely what was said. According to everyone- president included- there was nothing abnormal or extraordinary about this conversation yet this little she-he Ciaramella ran to his good buddy on the House Intel Committee, Chairman Adam Schiff.
The left seeks to protect Mr. Ciaramella but he is a bottom-feeding denizen of the Deep State to be sure. They are loath to name the leaker but everyone knows who he is because brave and resourceful sources have fingered the ally of not only Adam Schiff but of Joe Biden, John Brennan, James Clapper, Susan Rice, and guess who? Barack Hussein Obama.
Now, this is the danger of the Deep State for any conservative politician and for any outsider to be sure. When you enter office, first, who can you trust and second, not being someone with governing experience, you lack knowledge of like-minded associates who will support you and put your agenda into action.
Generally, when a new president assumes office, they do a thorough house cleaning, it is to be expected, firing White House attorneys who worked for the last guy (or gal) and putting in new ones, ones who can be trusted to support, protect, and help enact your agenda. Not to do so would be flipping lolo.
President Trump inherited Eric Ciaramella as a so-called “Russian-Ukrainian” advisor, one who either listened in on the phone call between Trump and Zelensky and then with fear of God and whatever in his heart, rushed off to see Adam Schiff (who claims he never met with the man, that his staff met with the whistleblower) to spill his guts.
It seems to me that Schiff and his fellow Democrats are a one-trick pony. If they can’t get Trump on colluding with the Russkies then they will insert the Ukrainians and Zelensky in its place and go after him on that.
Sadly, it appears to be a never-ending cycle, one that spins around and around and around. When Trump-Ukraine collusion goes down in smoking defeat, insert the next nation- like China or North Korea- and off we go. Enough is enough, folks, let’s put this crap behind us and get on with doing the work of the American people? Alright already!
Adam Schiff cannot let go, even though he runs the risk of becoming as odious and despised as Sen. Joe McCarthy was after he destroyed the lives of hundreds of people, rooting out ‘communists’ wherever he found them. The problem with Sen. McCarthy is that he did not know when to stop and like all demagogues, he went down to ignominy and revilement. It is what it is and it would be great if this type of ending would befall Congressman Schiff sooner rather than later.
As for Eric Ciaramella, he is the prime example of what the Deep State is: a hidden place where all manner of he-she’s run amok, creating problems for those whom the people of this country elect to do their business. If that business does not coincide with their leftist ideals and agendas, then woe to whoever crosses them.
The one thing we cannot overlook is that what is taking place here is a ‘soft coup,’ an attempt by the bureaucratic state to remove someone whom they dislike and want to see destroyed. Where a piece of work like former communist (some say NO one is EVER a former communist) John Brennan, Barack Obama’s CIA director (wow, what a post for a ‘former communist’), the man, who in league with Susan Rice, sent the 33-year-old Ciaramella out to destroy a president.
You see, if the Democrats could not destroy Donald Trump by using a FOREIGN agent- Christopher Steele, he of His Majesty’s Secret Service- with ties to Moscow and the FSB- then they will pimp out a loser like Mr. Ciaramella to take things to the NEXT round (or so they hope).
Friends, there is no way that the Democrats are going to drive President Trump from office and if anything are helping him solidify his power base. The Dems need to be careful because the longer they continue attempting to persecute the man, the longer he may decide to stay in office, believing he deserves it because of all the interference from an angry left that has hampered him and the agenda of the American people.
That will do it for today; we will pick back up tomorrow. I will see you then…
Pastry Chef, ACF, CEC, CPC, Les Amis de Escoffier Society
I began working at the Maui Prince Hotel back in the 1970s. I apprenticed under some of the best European chefs back in the day and met Stinkbug, our mentor, on Maui in 1990. Presently, I am working up in Kula at one of the restaurants high up on Haleakala—it is a glorious life. The facsimiles you see of me were created by the famed up-and-coming, Bakersfield, California, street artist, the fabulous Simone. Thank you so much for the uh, beautiful likeness of me, your beloved pau hana host.
Chef Lilah Paulikovich writes from Kula, Maui, Hawaii.
Chef Lilah is a proud member of the Republican Party.
Contact me at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
END COMMENTARY 11-08-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 958
11-08-2019 Friday–Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMLXXXII: “Eric Ciaramella is not a protected ‘whistleblower;’ no, he’s a felonious leaker and deserves to be doing hard time in an isolated federal prison” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-06-2019, all rights reserved.
Paulikovich, Lilah. “Eric Ciaramella is not a protected ‘whistleblower;’ no, he’s a felonious leaker and deserves to be doing hard time in an isolated federal prison.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMLXXXII
FOR FURTHER READING:
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE OFFER A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF THE MAIN BLOG AT WORDPRESS. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN GOOGLE BLOGGER WILL PULL THE PLUG SO WE ARE BUILDING UP A SECONDARY SITE OVER THERE SO WE WILL BE READY WHEN AND IF INTERNET CENSORSHIP COMES.
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #1080 a 20” x 24” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Colorado High.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, The Zombies, Donald Trump, Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky, Eric Ciaramella, Adam Schiff, Joe Biden, John Brennan, James Clapper, Susan Rice, Barack Obama,
TODAY IN HISTORY—NOVEMBER 08, 2019:
U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Rufus W. Peckham; Adolf Hitler, the Atlanta Rhythm Section featuring Robert Nix, the Beatles featuring John Lennon, Bonnie Raitt, Electric Light Orchestra and the Move featuring Roy Wood, Strawberry Alarm Clock featuring Lee Freeman, and the Turtles featuring Don Murray:
- 382: Emperor Theodosius declares Christianity to be the state religion of the Roman Empire.
- 1519: The first meeting between Hernando Cortez and Aztec Chief Montezuma takes place in Mexico City.
- 1731: In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Benjamin Franklin opens the first public library.
- 1789: In Bourbon, Kentucky, Elijah Craig distills bourbon whisky for the first time from corn.
- 1793: The Louvre Museum in Paris opened to the public for the first time.
- 1805: The “Corps of Discovery,” led by William Clark and Meriwether Lewis, reached the Pacific Ocean. On May 14, 1804, the team set out with the goal of exploring the Louisiana Purchase territory.
- 1838: In Albany, N.Y., future 56thS. Supreme Court Associate Justice Rufus W. Peckham is born. President Grover Cleveland nominated his fellow Democrat to fill the seat of another Democrat, Associate Justice Howell Jackson. Peckham served from 12-09-1895 to 10-24-1909.
- 1861: U.S. Naval officials remove Confederate officials from the British steamer Trent.
- 1889: Montana became the nation’s 41st
- 1892: Democrat Grover Cleveland, the nation’s 22nd president (1885-1889) wins the presidency for a second time, becoming the nation’s 24th chief executive, the ONLY man to have ever done this.
- 1895: While conducting experiments with electricity, Wilhelm Roentgen discovered the scientific principle involved and took the first X-ray pictures.
- 1904: President Theodore Roosevelt defeats Democrat Alton B. Parker to win reelection.
- 1909: The original Boston Opera House first opened with a performance of “La Giaconda” by Amilcare Ponchielli.
- 1923: Adolf Hitler launched his first attempt at seizing power in Germany with a failed coup in Munich that the world would come to know as the “Beer Hall Putsch.”
- 1932: New York Governor Franklin Delano Roosevelt defeated incumbent Republican President Herbert Hoover.
- 1933: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt creates the Public Works Administration.
- 1939: A failed attempt on the life of Der Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler, takes place in Munich, Germany.
- 1942: Operation Torch, resulting in an Allied victory, began during World War II as U.S. and British forces landed in French North Africa. Meanwhile, Vichy France severs diplomatic relations with the United States. Finally, Adolf Hitler declares the imminent ‘fall of Stalingrad’ at a beer hall in Munich.
- 1944: The government of Axis ally Hungary ‘loans’ 25,000 Jews to the Nazis for forced labor. Meanwhile, Robert Nix—future drummer with the Atlanta Rhythm Section 1972-1979—is born in the USA on this date.
- 1945: A riverboat sinks off the coast of Hong Kong resulting in the loss of 1,550 lives. Elsewhere, future drummer with the surf-rock band, the Turtles—Don Murray—is born in the USA on this date.
- 1946: Future multi-instrumentalist/vocalist with the British rock band, the Move (1965-1972) and with Electric Light Orchestra (1972-3) before forming Wizzard—Roy Wood—is born in the United Kingdom on this date.
- 1949: Future blues-rock guitarist/vocalist Bonnie Raitt, is born in the USA on this date as is future member of the seminal psychedelic rock band, Strawberry Alarm Clock- Lee Freeman (rhythm guitar/vocals).
- 1950: During the Korean War, the first battle between jet airplanes took place as U.S. Air Force pilot Lt. Russell J. Brown shot down a North Korean MiG-15.
- 1954: The American League approved the transfer of the Philadelphia Athletics baseball team to Kansas City, Mo.
- 1956: The United Nations demands that the USSR pull out of Hungary.
- 1960: Massachusetts Senator John F. Kennedy defeated Republican Vice President Richard M. Nixon for the presidency.
- 1966: Edward W. Brooke, R-Mass., became the first black candidate to be elected to the U.S. Senate by popular vote.
- 1967: In London, silver hits a record $1.951 an ounce.
- 1968: Cynthia Lennon wins her divorce from her husband, John, of the Beatles.
- 1972: The premium cable network HBO (Home Box Office) made its debut with a showing of the movie, “Sometimes a Great Notion.”
- 1974: A federal judge in Cleveland dismissed charges against eight Ohio National Guardsmen accused of violating the civil rights of rioting students who were killed or wounded in the 1970 Kent State shootings.
- 1980: Scientists at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, California, announced that the space probe Voyager-1 had discovered a 15th moon orbiting the planet Saturn.
- 1983: Democrat W. Wilson Goode won election as the first black mayor of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1988: Vice President George H. W. Bush wins the presidency after beating Governor Michael Dukakis of Massachusetts.
- 1989: Democrat David Dinkins becomes the first black mayor of New York City.
- 2004: U.S. and Coalition forces launch a major assault on the Iraqi city of Fallujah.
- 2006: Donald Rumsfeld resigns as U.S. Secretary of Defense.
- 2013: Palestinian investigators claim their former leader, Yasser Arafat, did not die of old age or ill health; they believe Israel killed him because his exhumed body contained elevated levels of the radioactive element polonium-210.
- 2014: North Korea releases Americans Matthew Todd Miller and Kenneth Bae; Bae went to prison for two years after arrest for missionary actions, while Miller suffered detainment in April for ‘hostile acts’ after tearing up his visa and requesting asylum.
- 2016: By the end of the night on Election Night, Donald Trump held a 254-215 advantage in the Electoral College casting Hillary Clinton’s presidential aspiration in doubt.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, The Move, Electric Light Orchestra, Wizzard, Roy Wood, Adolf Hitler, the Turtles, Don Murray, Bonnie Raitt, Robert Nix, The Atlanta Rhythm Section, The Beatles, John Lennon, Strawberry Alarm Clock, Lee Freeman, U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Rufus W. Peckham, Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, The Zombies, Donald Trump, Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky, Eric Ciaramella, Adam Schiff, Joe Biden, John Brennan, James Clapper, Susan Rice, Barack Obama, Deep State, Deep State Coup, Trump-Russia Collusion, Trump-Ukraine Collusion, Joseph McCarthy, Christopher Steele,
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
The Zombies released their next compilation album, “The World of the Zombies,” which came out on June 15, 1973. This album featured sixteen tracks on two discs which featured singles, hits, B-sides and other rarities, while sides three and four contained their second album, “Odyssey and Oracle” in its entirety. Obviously, if you have yet to get in on this group’s amazing music, we suggest that you seek it out at your favorite haunt for music and pick it up- you will be glad you did. Thank you for your faith in our recommendations.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the February 15, 2013, 2013 Blog Post:
Today’s album is Frank Zappa’s twelfth solo album, “Sheik Yerbouti,” came out in 1979 and was another crazy installment in the ongoing musical career of Frank Zappa, with or without the Mothers beside him. Great music and a definite must for all serious collectors of the band and of the musical times, you can buy this CD now simply picking it up at your favorite site for the best in rock music.
Posted @ the Sunday, September 21, 2014 Blog Post B:
Mott the Hoople released their next comprehensive effort, “The Journey: A Retrospective of Mott the Hoople and Ian Hunter,” on September 25, 2006. This collection of 53 tracks features some of the best music this astonishing band produced during its abbreviated career. If you want to hear one of those fascinating albums that open the doors to the past, present, and future as well as the mind to a wonderful time in rock music, this is the way in which you can do it so folks, do it now. Brand new, it cost less than thirty flipping bucks so what the heck- look for it now at your favorite site for the BEST rock music.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO.