Chef Lilah Paulikovich
C/O The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
(Business Office: 661-374-1430)
AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS.COM
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 06, 2019 BY CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
“Misusing the nation’s founding documents against law-abiding Americans- in particular, President Donald J. Trump- is the obvious and recognizable verification that this is how Democrats seek to subvert the Constitution of the United States” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich
FALL SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,293 AT THE AICP-END
365 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Democrats seek to use the nation’s Founding Documents against us…
Kula, HI 96790, 11-06-2019 Wednesday: Let’s talk story today, okay? I watched President Donald J. Trump’s recent rallies in Mississippi and Kentucky and all I can say is that man is like a steamroller roaring along, bulldozing everything out of his way. The Democrats continue weeping and crying about what a ‘horrible man’ President Trump is, how he sought foreign interference to go after “Groping Joe” Biden and his son, Hunter,’ because he wanted to destroy his potential 2020 rival. It’s wah-wah-wah like newborn babies squalling and whining, bitching and moaning, and how this horrible man must go. Yikes.
People in Hawaii are NOT talking about impeachment. Oh, sure, the news networks are but we could care less. We are busy living our lives, going about running our businesses, looking after our employees and caring for our families. Democrats and Republicans alike say little to nothing about ‘impeachment’ other than that it would be great if we could boot out Mazie Hirono and perhaps Brian Schatz, too, and replace them with some serious Republicans. Time will come, people, time will come, and yes, indeed, the nation’s 50th state might go from blue to red.
Now, I have never worked in government at any level so I can only offer my opinions, not my knowledge on the topic. We continue hearing about how BAD Mr. Trump is for having asked of the Ukrainians some help in finding answers as to what exactly was going on back in 2015 and 2016. After all, the previous administration used every tool of the federal government’s law enforcement and State Department arsenals to corrupt the elections process so it could destroy someone then-president Barack Hussein Obama hated and despised.
Everyone understands WHY President Obama hates Mr. Trump because the New York billionaire (well, soon to be Florida billionaire) questioned his predecessor’s citizenship. Any time someone questions the origins of Mr. Obama, the news media and the left-wing establishment comes down atop them like a load of red-hot bricks, squashing and squishing the life out of them because to put forth questions as to the whereabouts of the 44th president’s birthplace is to be both a racist and a hater.
Folks in Hawaii question the origin story of the former president because no one really knew for sure. We accepted the fact that he SAYS he was born here but far too many of us simply do not believe it so when Donald Trump- then a private citizen- questioned the birthplace of Number 44, it gave hope to millions of patriotic Americans that maybe the nightmare of Obama would end far sooner than it did.
Most of us understood that once elected president, there was no doubt that no one would ever attempt to remove him for being a fraud or through impeachment[i]. President Obama did far too many things that had the Republicans in Congress at the time possessed the necessary balls to do what the Constitution demanded of them; we would not have had to suffer all the ignominies we have had to because he would have been gone before he finished his first term.
One thing we did learn was that those who crossed Mr. Obama might expect sudden anal exams from the Internal Revenue Service, from people like then IRS Commissioner John Koskinen and his hack underling Lois Lerner[ii]. We remember what happened to the Tea Party folks seeking to start new chapters, they had to jump through hoops the likes of which, a leftwing group would never have had to do.
Back to the issue of foreign policy and the current president, the president of the United States is charged with setting foreign policy and not the State Department or the Congress. This is not to say that oversight does not exist because it does in the same way the U.S. Senate either approves or disproves of treaties the president submits to them for review.
Barack Obama understood the Constitution well enough because he knew not to submit the Paris Climate Accord[iii] or the Trans-Pacific Partnership[iv]– among other questionable items- to the Senate for them to approve as treaties or to toss them in the trash so he skipped calling them as such and signed them via executive actions or labeled them as ‘agreements’ so he could sidestep legitimate congressional oversight and the approval/disproval process.
The Framers of the Constitution gave us a document that has served the nation proud for more than two centuries. Contrary to what the liberals claim the founding document to be, it is not ‘living and breathing,’ it is carved in stone and will remain viable and valid for centuries to come, only requiring certain changes here and there via the amendments process.
The State Department and the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives- like the useful idiots they are- use our founding legal documents against us and do it very well- President Trump is the perfect example of such illicit and unconstitutional action. In effect, he is the ‘punching bag’ for all of us which is why we are so loyal to him.
As always, thank you for joining me today, we will return tomorrow for additional commentary and open political discussions. Love you all.
Pastry Chef, ACF, CEC, CPC, Les Amis de Escoffier Society
I began working at the Maui Prince Hotel back in the 1970s. I apprenticed under some of the best European chefs back in the day and met Stinkbug, our mentor, on Maui in 1990. Presently, I am working up in Kula at one of the restaurants high up on Haleakala—it is a glorious life. The facsimiles you see of me were created by the famed up-and-coming, Bakersfield, California, street artist, the fabulous Simone. Thank you so much for the uh, beautiful likeness of me, your beloved pau hana host.
Chef Lilah Paulikovich writes from Kula, Maui, Hawaii.
Chef Lilah is a proud member of the Republican Party.
Contact me at the following email address: email@example.com
CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
END COMMENTARY 11-06-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 878
11-06-2019 Wednesday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMLXXX: “Misusing the nation’s founding documents against law-abiding Americans- in particular, President Donald J. Trump- is the obvious and recognizable verification that this is how Democrats seek to subvert the Constitution of the United States” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-04-2019, all rights reserved.
Paulikovich, Lilah. “Misusing the nation’s founding documents against law-abiding Americans- in particular, President Donald J. Trump- is the obvious and recognizable verification that this is how Democrats seek to subvert the Constitution of the United States.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMLXXX
FOR FURTHER READING:
03-June-2017 S: “Once President Trump pulled the USA out of the Paris Climate Accord, the ‘Green Meanies’—proponents of the Marxism-Leninism-Stalinism Clone of ‘Climatism’—went berserk in the streets” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCII
07-June-2017 W: “One would think President Trump set the world ablaze when he did the right thing and pulled the United States out of the Paris Climate Accord—thank God” by Chef Murph MacDougal. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCVI
28-November-2018 W: “Climate Change is little more than a scheme to impose global socialism on the world continent by continent; thank you, President Trump, for pulling the U.S. out of the Paris Climate Accord” by Chef Olaf Bologolo. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXXXVII
09-December-2018 Su: “When the Paris Climate Accord kicks in, people suddenly find out they want nothing to do with it, which is why France is on fire and Little Manny Macaroni might soon be going to the guillotine” by Chef Pedro Muñoz. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXLVIII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE OFFER A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF THE MAIN BLOG AT WORDPRESS. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN GOOGLE BLOGGER WILL PULL THE PLUG SO WE ARE BUILDING UP A SECONDARY SITE OVER THERE SO WE WILL BE READY WHEN AND IF INTERNET CENSORSHIP COMES.
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #1078 a 12” x 16” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “Two Miles to Gallop.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, Argent, Donald Trump, Joe and Hunter Biden, Mazie Hirono, Brian Schatz, Impeachment, Barack Obama, John Koskinen, Lois Lerner, Tea Party, U.S. Constitution,
TODAY IN HISTORY—NOVEMBER 06, 2019:
The Eagles featuring Glenn Frey, Humble Pie featuring Anthony “Sooty” Jones, and Steppenwolf featuring Rushton Moreve:
- 355: Emperor Constantine the Great crowns his cousin, Julianus Caesar of Britain.
- 1572: Astronomers observe a supernova in the constellation of Cassiopeia.
- 1789: The Vatican appointed Father John Carroll the first Roman Catholic bishop in the United States of America.
- 1851: The founder of Dow Jones & Company—Charles Henry Dow—was born on this date.
- 1860: Former Illinois Congressman Abraham Lincoln defeated three other candidates for the presidency- John Breckenridge, John Bell, and Stephen Douglas.
- 1861: Confederate President Jefferson Davis won election to a six-year term of office. Elsewhere, James Naismith, the inventor of basketball, was born on this date.
- 1869: The first intercollegiate football game occurred in New Brunswick, N.J.
- 1884: Great Britain proclaims a protectorate over New Guinea.
- 1888: Republican Benjamin Harrison won the presidential election, defeating Democratic incumbent Grover Cleveland with an electoral vote count of 233-168 even though Cleveland won the popular vote.
- 1893: Composer Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky died in St. Petersburg, Russia, at age 53.
- 1894: William C. Hooker received a patent for the mousetrap.
- 1900: President William McKinley wins reelection by beating Democratic challenger, William Jennings Bryan.
- 1903: Philippe Bunau-Varilla, as Panama’s ambassador to the United States, signed the Hay-Bunau-Varilla Treaty. The document granted rights to the U.S. to build and indefinitely administer the Panama Canal Zone and its defenses.
- 1906: Republican Charles Evans Hughes won the gubernatorial election in New York by defeating newspaper publisher William Randolph Hearst.
- 1911: Francisco Madeiro is inaugurated the president of Mexico. Things would not end well for him.
- 1913: Mohandas K. Gandhi underwent arrest as he led a march of Indian miners in South Africa.
- 1917: As the Bolshevik Revolution gets underway in Russia, the Communists capture the Winter Palace at St. Petersburg.
- 1918: The people of Poland proclaim the Polish Republic.
- 1923: Jacob Schick received a patent for the electric shaver.
- 1928: In a first, the results of Republican Herbert Hoover’s election victory over Democrat Alfred E. Smith flashed onto an electric wraparound sign on the New York Times Building.
- 1934: Nebraska voters approved dissolving their two-chamber legislature in favor of a nonpartisan, single—or “unicameral”—legislative body, which they implemented in 1937.
- 1935: Edwin H. Armstrong announced his development of FM broadcasting.
- 1941: The United States loans the Soviet Union $1,000,000 to help them in their fight against the Axis. Meanwhile, the Japanese assault fleet bound for Pearl Harbor begins readiness preparations.
- 1942: The Nazis liquidate 12,000 Jews in the ghetto of the Russian city of Minsk.
- 1943: The Red Army retakes the Ukrainian capital of Kiev after heavy fighting against Axis troops.
- 1944: Members of the Zionist Stern Gang assassinated British official Lord Moyne while he was in Cairo, Egypt.
- 1947: “Meet the Press” made its debut on NBC; the first guest was James A. Farley, former postmaster general and former Democratic National Committee Chair; the host was the show’s creator, Martha Roundtree.
- 1948: Rushton Moreve, founding member of the rock group Steppenwolf, was born on this date as was future Eagles guitarist and vocalist, Glenn Frey.
- 1952: The United States exploded the first hydrogen bomb at Eniwetok Atoll in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1956: President Dwight D. Eisenhower wins reelection by beating Democrat Adlai Stevenson. Meanwhile, both Holland and Spain withdraw from the Winter Olympics protesting the Soviet invasion of Hungary.
- 1961: In the Sahara Desert in Algeria, a natural gas well ignited when a pipe ruptured. The flames rose between 450 and 800 feet. The fire burned until April 28, 1962 when a team led by Red Adair used explosives to deprive the fire of oxygen.
- 1962: Saudi Arabia issues a proclamation saying that it will ‘abolish slavery.’ Meanwhile, Richard M. Nixon tells the U.S. press that he ‘won’t be around for them to kick anymore.’ In Massachusetts, Teddy Kennedy won the U.S. Senate seat. Elsewhere, the U.N. General Assembly adopts a resolution that condemned South Africa’s racist apartheid policies. The resolution also called for all member states to terminate military and economic relations with South Africa.
- 1965: The Freedom Flights program began, which would allow 250,000 Cubans to come to the United States by 1971.
- 1967: In Dayton, Ohio, Phil Donahue began a TV talk show, which was on the air for the next 29 years.
- 1968: Richard M. Nixon wins the White House after beating Democratic candidate, Hubert H. Humphrey.
- 1973: Abe Beame wins election as New York City’s first Jewish mayor. Meanwhile, NASA’s Pioneer 10 spacecraft commenced photographing Jupiter.
- 1977: At Toccoa Falls Bible College in Georgia, 39 people died when an earthen dam burst, which sent a wall of water through the campus.
- 1978: The Shah of Iran declares the nation to be under military control due to Islamist uprisings.
- 1981: Heavyweight boxer Larry Holmes scores a TKO over Renaldo Snipes in the 11th round of their championship bout to win the title.
- 1984: President Ronald Reagan easily wins reelection after winning 49 states in a crushing victory over Democrat Senator Walter Mondale. Meanwhile, for the first time in 193 years, the New York Stock Exchange remained open during a presidential election.
- 1986: President Ronald Reagan signs a massive immigration reform bill that gave U.S. citizenship to 3 million illegal aliens. However, in 2014, Barack Obama plans the legalization of between 10-30 million illegal aliens within the country. Elsewhere, former Navy radioman John A. Walker Jr., received a sentence in a Baltimore court of life in prison. He admitted being the head of a family spy ring.
- 1990: About one-fifth of the Universal Studios backlot in southern California suffered destruction in an arson fire.
- 1993: Evander Holyfield beats Riddick Bowe in 12 rounds to win the heavyweight boxing title of the world.
- 1995: Israel buries Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin after a fellow Jew murdered him for making peace with the Palestinians. Elsewhere, Art Modell, the owner of the Cleveland Browns, announced plans to move his team to Baltimore.
- 1999: Anthony “Sooty” Jones- bass player with the British rock band, Humble Pie in the late 1970s-early 1980s- died on this date.
- 2010: President Obama arrives in India on a state visit to promote trade with the overpopulated nation and the United States.
- 2012: President Barack Obama wins reelection over Republican challenger, Mitt Romney[v], of Massachusetts.
- 2013: Saudi Arabian officials set out to arrest people working illegally within their country; they arrest 16,000 people.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Rushton Moreve, Steppenwolf, The Eagles, Glenn Frey, Evander Holyfield, Riddick Bowe, Anthony “Sooty” Jones, Humble Pie, Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, Argent, Donald Trump, Joe and Hunter Biden, Mazie Hirono, Brian Schatz, Impeachment, Barack Obama, John Koskinen, Lois Lerner, Tea Party, U.S. Constitution, Paris Climate Accord, Trans-Pacific Partnership, TPP, Internal Revenue Service, Trump-Russia Collusion, FBI-the, Deep State Coup,
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Argent released their fourth effort, “In Deep,” on March 10, 1973 and featured the same lineup as their previous three efforts: Rod Argent (all keyboards/vocals), Russ Ballard (guitars/vocals), Jim Rodford (bass/vocals), and Bob Henrit (drums and percussion). The album was their best to date with another big radio hit, “God Gave Rock ‘n’ Roll to You.” As we mentioned with their preceding effort, fans were delighted when the album came out as it demonstrated the ongoing potential of an up-and-coming band, one that would be a constant touring group throughout the 1970s. We hope you will consider listening to this one and adding it to your growing collection of classic rock music as both the band and the record are superb.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Wednesday, February 13, 2013 Blog Post:
Today’s album is Frank Zappa’s tenth solo album, “Studio Tan,” also came out in 1978 as did yesterday’s selection, “Zappa in New York,” and is yet another unique masterpiece as only this musical genius has the ability to create, produce, and to share with the entire world. Great music and a definite must for all serious collectors of the band and of the musical times, you can buy this CD now simply picking it up at your favorite site for the best in rock music.
Posted @ the Saturday, September 20, 2014 Blog Post B:
Ian Hunter released a remastered version of his comprehensive ‘best of’ compilation featuring 38 cuts on two big discs, “Best of Hunter,” on September 22, 2006. We hope you will check this one out and consider investing in it as it is a worthy addition to any collection. Although we wish he had never abandoned Mott the Hoople, he has done some stunning work since he left so please, consider giving it a listen- you will love it.
[i] IF you wish to understand why Barack Obama deserved impeachment, read this post: <https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/allen-west/case-impeaching-barack-obama>
[ii] People continue asking WHY Lois Lerner is not doing time in a federal prison for the crimes committed by her under her time with the IRS. Read this post: <https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/10/lois-lerner-cleared-of-tea-party-targeting-charges/>
[iii] Read about the Paris Climate Accord and come to your own decision as to its ‘value;’ <https://www.nrdc.org/stories/paris-climate-agreement-everything-you-need-know>
[iv] This will forever be one of Barack Obama’s disasters. Read this article: < https://aardvark.news/2015/05/the-trans-pacific-partnership-another-obama-disaster-for-the-working-class-a-heaven-sent-for-multinationals/?doing_wp_cron=1572926184.5569028854370117187500 >
[v] And Mitt Romney believes he can go after President Donald J. Trump:? Trump did something Mittens could not do: see an election through and win it overwhelmingly.
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO.