Chef Lilah Paulikovich
C/O The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
(Business Office: 661-374-1430)
AICPENDBLOG.COM AT WORDPRESS.COM
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 05, 2019 BY CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
“Question to Liz Warren, Bernie Sanders, and others like them: when everything is FREE, how much money will educators, physicians, (and administrators) earn under YOUR Medicare for All system?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich
FALL SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,292 AT THE AICP-END
366 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
Liz Warren, answer me this: HOW much money will physicians and educators earn when everything is FREE?
Kula, HI 96790, 11-05-2019 Tuesday: Aloha, aloha, lots of warm island hugs and kisses although it’s getting somewhat chilly here up on Haleakala. Yesterday, we began discussing Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s “Medicare for ALL” plan, the one for which, the Massachusetts senator released funding figures last week, and the one that will undoubtedly bankrupt the nation and drive most middle-class Americans into the nearest poor house and/or debtor’s prison. This surely will be the outcome (although debtor’s prisons no longer exist- or do they?) if the IRS is the cudgel[i] the feds will unleash to confiscate and collect the taxes and fees we all know will be a big part of the funding mechanism. How heartbreakingly sad and we thought Obamacare was bad!
When I learned history, long, long ago, we learned about how the Bolsheviks came to power, how the fascists and the Nazis came to power, and how– following World War II- other Marxists came to power around the world. One of the big selling points has always been punishing the haves and redistributing everything the haves have to those who have nothing, the proles as we would label them.
Part of the punishment is that all the money seized via taxes, from direct confiscation, union dues, and from forced donations is promised to the middle and lower income classes although it never seems to trickle down to them but winds up in the pockets of the government hacks and in the wallets of the fat cats- as long as they play along with the scam.
The Soviets provided ‘free’ healthcare[ii] to their citizens just as the fascists and the Nazis did. The selling point of communist takeovers in Cuba, Latin America, Africa, and Asia was that in the ensuing utopias that were to come, health care would be available to all and would cost little to nothing.
This is an enticing selling point. People typically do pay more money to obtain the best insurance plans available to them just as they are willing to pay more to doctors and specialists if they are reputed to be among the best. No one wants to subject a family member to a low cost health clinic doctor fresh out of medical school in San Salvador or Port au Prince. They want the best and never the worst but in government-run health care systems, the worst is typically what they get.
We viewed the figures provided to CNBC from Liz Warren’s campaign yesterday and what I see there is a mechanism for bankrupting the country and driving everyone in the middle classes to the lower- if not the bottom– economic classes all because of the confiscation factor.
IF Sen. Warren’s plan became the law of the land which would mean she would have won the 2020 presidential election, in the ensuing two-plus months before she would enter the White House, the wealthy, the corporations, and the top 40 big banks would already be moving abroad and taking everything- including jobs and resources- and relocating them somewhere else much more friendly to them.
For those who might dispute this assertion, this is what I say: YOU would have to be zany NOT to do it. No one is going to wait around to have the government soak them of what they have worked long and hard to create, to amass, and to create yet more wealth. Again, not to do it would speak ill of one’s mental health NOT to be able to discern the storm clouds gathering on the horizon with a Liz Warren presidency.
In a confiscation scheme such as the “Medicare for ALL” plan, the weight begins at the top and plummets down level by level until every economic class between the top and the bottom is squished. It is like a ten-story building imploding upon itself, floor by floor coming down atop the one below it until everything at the bottom is smashed, the guts spilling out like a mongoose run over by a Japanese tourist bus.
This will be precisely what will happen to the U.S. economy. Right now, all the Bernie Bros and all the Lizzie Lizards[iii] leaping about celebrating the punishment THEIR hero is going to dish out to people whom they do not know but deem to be their enemies realize that they are next, it will be too late. It will be like what the poor frog feels when he realizes the water in the pot from which, he cannot escape is now boiling. Poor thing.
Venezuela[iv] is the perfect example of such a swindle. Once among the wealthiest and most advanced countries in Latin America (due to their vast petroleum reserves), the promises of FREE this and FREE that have now created TWO classes: the uber-wealthy and the ultra-poor. There are NO more middle classes because with the exit of the rich, they became the cash cow which one fascist thug, Hugo Chavez, followed by another, Nicolas Maduro has strangled the nation and driven it into Zimbabwe[v]-like conditions.
In effect, these ‘men of the people’ could give a hoot about ‘the people.’ They milk them, they prod them, they drain them, they ruin them all so everyone possesses the illusion that they have FREE health care (and FREE education) although if they seek this FREE health care, they are powerless to find it because it does not exist.
In closing, let me say this: this is the ONE question that Liz and Bernie (and others like them) never answer because no one ever seems to ask it. “What wages are physicians and educators going to work for, accept? What? Are they going to give up salaries based on merit to work for twenty bucks an hour? Again, what? How much?”
Someone, please answer this question. As long as medical practitioners and educators still earn copious amounts of money, how is everything going to be FREE?
Aloha. See you tomorrow.
Pastry Chef, ACF, CEC, CPC, Les Amis de Escoffier Society
I began working at the Maui Prince Hotel back in the 1970s. I apprenticed under some of the best European chefs back in the day and met Stinkbug, our mentor, on Maui in 1990. Presently, I am working up in Kula at one of the restaurants high up on Haleakala—it is a glorious life. The facsimiles you see of me were created by the famed up-and-coming, Bakersfield, California, street artist, the fabulous Simone. Thank you so much for the uh, beautiful likeness of me, your beloved pau hana host.
Chef Lilah Paulikovich writes from Kula, Maui, Hawaii.
Chef Lilah is a proud member of the Republican Party.
Contact me at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHEF LILAH PAULIKOVICH
END COMMENTARY 11-05-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 1,004
11-05-2019 Tuesday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMLXXIX: “Question to Liz Warren, Bernie Sanders, and others like them: when everything is FREE, how much money will educators, physicians, (and administrators) earn under YOUR Medicare for All system?” by Chef Lilah Paulikovich.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 11-03-2019, all rights reserved.
Paulikovich, Lilah. “Question to Liz Warren, Bernie Sanders, and others like them: when everything is FREE, how much money will educators, physicians, (and administrators) earn under YOUR Medicare for All system?” Political Topics and Essays, Part MCMLXXIX
FOR FURTHER READING:
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE OFFER A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF THE MAIN BLOG AT WORDPRESS. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN GOOGLE BLOGGER WILL PULL THE PLUG SO WE ARE BUILDING UP A SECONDARY SITE OVER THERE SO WE WILL BE READY WHEN AND IF INTERNET CENSORSHIP COMES.
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
This artwork is #1077 a 14” x 11” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “The Old Church.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, Colin Blunstone, Elizabeth Warren, Medicare for All is NOT Medicare at All, Bernie Sanders, Hugo Chavez, Nicolas Maduro, Socialized Medicine, Obamacare, Medicare,
TODAY IN HISTORY—NOVEMBER 05, 2019:
U.S. Socialist bigwig Eugene V. Debs; the Byrds featuring Gram Parsons, the Guess Who featuring Donnie McDougall, and Simon and Garfunkel featuring Art Garfunkel:
- 1492: The Native Americans teach Christopher Columbus and his shipmates about maize or corn on this date.
- 1605: The “Gunpowder Plot” failed as the authorities seized Guy Fawkes before he could blow up the English Parliament. (For your information, anarchist groups such as Anonymous, along with other anti-government groups use masks bearing Fawkes’ resemblance as a method of alerting likeminded groups to their presence and out of respect for the first anarchist).
- 1630: England and Spain sign a peace treaty ending hostilities between the two nations.
- 1781: The Continental Congress elected John Hanson of Maryland its chairperson giving him the title of “President of the United States in Congress Assembled.”
- 1789: The French National Committee declares ‘all citizens to be equal.’
- 1844: Eye surgeons at the Zoological Garden in California performed a successful cataract surgery on a grizzly bear.
- 1854: During the Crimean War, a combined troop force of French and British troops defeats a 50,000-man Russian army decisively.
- 1855: In Terre Haute, Indiana, future founding member of the Industrial Workers of the World and five-time presidential nominee of the Socialist Party of the USA, Eugene V. Debs, is born. Bernie Sanders would like to think he is a BIG SOCIALIST but compared to Mr. Debs, Senator Sanders is little more than a stinking POS.
- 1872: Suffragist Susan B. Anthony defied the law by attempting to cast a vote for President Ulysses S. Grant. A court later convicted her of the crime and fined her $100; however, she never paid it. Meanwhile, President Ulysses S. Grant wins his reelection bid.
- 1895: King Edward VII says, “We are all socialists nowadays.” Elsewhere, George B. Selden received the first U.S. patent for an automobile, the rights of which, he sold four years later for $200,000.
- 1911: Aviator Calbraith P. Rodgers arrived in Pasadena, California, completing the first continental airplane trip in 49 days. Meanwhile, Italy attacks Turkish-controlled Libya on the northern coast of Africa, capturing Tripoli and Cyrenaica.
- 1912: Democrat Woodrow Wilson won the presidential election by defeating Progressive Party member Theodore Roosevelt, incumbent William Howard Taft, and Socialist Eugene V. Debs.
- 1917: A decision by the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) decides in the case of Buchanan v. Worley that a local Louisville, Kentucky ordinance requiring that blacks live separately from whites is ‘unconstitutional.’
- 1925: Italian Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini—IL Duce—decrees that all socialist parties within Italy no longer exist.
- 1932: Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini pardons 16,000 Italian criminals.
- 1935: Parker Brothers Company introduced the board game, “Monopoly” on this date.
- 1940: Democrat President Franklin Delano Roosevelt wins an unprecedented third term by beating Republican challenger Wendell Willkie.
- 1941: In New York City, future member of the duo, Simon and Garfunkel, Art Garfunkel, is born on this date.
- 1942: American showman George M. Cohan died in New York at age 64.
- 1944: In Cairo, Egypt, the Zionist Stern gang assassinated British official, Lord Moyne, in their drive to establish an independent Jewish homeland.
- 1946: Gram Parsons, future member of the Byrds and the Flying Burrito Brothers as well as a solo career was born on this date. Meanwhile, John F. Kennedy, Democrat-Massachusetts, wins election to the U.S. House of Representatives.
- 1948: Donnie McDougall, future rhythm guitarist with the Canadian rock band, the Guess Who (1970-1974), was born in Canada on this date.
- 1955: The Vienna State Opera House in Austria officially opened on this date.
- 1956: British and French troops began landing in Egypt during the Suez Canal Crisis; however, all parties declared a cease-fire two days later.
- 1959: Organizers formed the American Football League on this date.
- 1963: Archaeologists found the remains of a Viking settlement at L’Anse aux Meadows, Newfoundland.
- 1967: In Moscow, the Ostankino Tower opened, which for the next nine years, held the title of tallest free-standing structure on the planet.
- 1968: Richard M. Nixon won the presidency defeating Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey and American Independent candidate George C. Wallace.
- 1971: The Los Angeles Lakers begin a 33-game winning streak.
- 1974: Ella T. Grasso won election as governor of Connecticut, becoming the first woman to win a gubernatorial office without succeeding her husband.
- 1979: The Ayatollah Khomeini declares the United States to be the “Great Satan,” while his followers attack the British Embassy and the offices of El Al in Tehran.
- 1984: The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the NFL had exceeded antitrust limits in attempting to stop the Oakland Raiders from moving to Los Angeles, California.
- 1985: Spencer W. Kimball, president of the Church of Latter-Day Saints, died at age 90; Ezra Taft Benson succeeded him.
- 1986: The White House reaffirmed the ban on the sale of weapons to Mullah-ruled Iran—a despotic regime.
- 1987: Supreme Court nominee Douglas H. Ginsburg admitted using marijuana several times in the 1960’s and 1970’s, calling it a mistake. He ended up having to withdraw his nomination. Meanwhile in South Africa, the authorities released Goban Mbeki after serving 24 years at the notorious Robben Island prison. The government sentenced him to life imprisonment for treason against the white minority ruling the despotic land.
- 1988: In the first NBA game at the Miami Arena, the Miami Heat loses to the Los Angeles Clippers 111-91.
- 1990: Following a speech at a hotel in New York City, an Egyptian assassin, El Sayyid, assassinated Rabbi Meir Kahane—founder of the Kach movement—as he left the hotel. The jihadist thug received a sentence of life in prison following his participation in the first World Trade Center bombing.
- 1992: During a traffic stop in Detroit, Michigan, two police officers—later convicted of murder and sent to prison—beat black motorist, Malice Green, to death.
- 1994: The U.S. spacecraft Ulysses completes its first passage behind the Sun. Elsewhere, former President Ronald Reagan announced that he had Alzheimer’s disease. Finally, George Foreman—at age 45—became boxing’s oldest heavyweight champion when he knocked out Michael Moorer in the 10th round of their WBA fight in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- 1998: Scientists published a genetic study that showed convincing evidence that Thomas Jefferson fathered at least one child—Eston Hemings—with his slave, Sally Hemings. Meanwhile, the United Nations announced that Taliban trash had killed up to 5,000 civilians in a takeover of an Afghan town.
- 2006: A court in Iraq sentences former Baathist dictator, Saddam Hussein to death by hanging.
- 2009: At Fort Hood, near Killeen, Texas, Major Nadal Malik Hasan killed 13 people and wounded 30 others as he screamed, “Allahu Akbar” at the top of his lungs. The Obama administration called it a bad case of ‘workplace violence’ when in fact, it was a homegrown jihadi attack. Hasan remains in prison.
- 2010: Prior to a visit to their country by Pope Benedict XVI, thousands turn out to protest the Papal visit.
- 2013: India’s Space Research Organization launches the PSLV-XL rocket carrying the Mars Orbiter Mission probe; its destination is Mars.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Gram Parsons, the Byrds, The Flying Burrito Brothers, Donnie McDougall, The Guess Who, Simon and Garfunkel, Art Garfunkel, Bolshevism, Fascism, Nazism, Lilah Paulikovich, Political Topics and Essays, Colin Blunstone, Elizabeth Warren, Medicare for All is NOT Medicare at All, Bernie Sanders, Hugo Chavez, Nicolas Maduro, Socialized Medicine, Obamacare, Medicare, Taxing the Wealthy, Venezuela, Latin America, Cuba, Haiti, Asia, Zimbabwe, Africa, World War II,
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Colin Blunstone (vocals/guitars) released his next solo album, the acclaimed “Ennismore,” on November 08, 1972. Fellow Zombies band mates, Rod Argent and Chris White produced the effort and Argent’s band mates in his group provided much of the backing music. Numerous other musicians joined in and added their talents to the overall effort and fans of both the Zombies and the singer gave the album a big thumb’s up. We know you will love it as much as we do so please, seek it out and add it to your collection- you will be glad you did.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Tuesday, February 12, 2013 Blog Post:
Today’s album is Frank Zappa’s ninth solo album, “Zappa in New York,” which came out in 1978 and is yet another unique masterpiece as only this musical genius has the ability to create, produce, and to share with the entire world. Great music and a definite must for all serious collectors of the band and of the musical times, you can buy this CD now simply picking it up at your favorite site for the best in rock music.
Posted @ the Saturday, September 20, 2014 Blog Post A:
Mott the Hoople released their next live album, “Live at the Fillmore West,” on August 08, 2006, from a show at the famed Fillmore West in then-beautiful San Francisco. The lineup features the original lineup of Ian Hunter (lead vocals/keyboards/rhythm guitar), Mick Ralphs (lead guitar/backing and lead vocals), Overend Watts (bass/backing vocals), Verden Allen (organ/backing vocals), and Buffin (drums). This is a smoking hot effort that is recorded LOUD so play it LOUD as that is the absolute only way one can give credit to this amazing British Glam-Rock band. Give it a listen, you will enjoy it so please seek it out at your favorite haunt for the best in rock-and-roll music.
[i] Great post here on how the IRS was the bully behind Obamacare. Read: <https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattkibbe/2013/06/11/the-irs-is-enforcing-obamacare-theyve-got-to-be-kidding/#429ab6906e9f>
[ii] Intelligent people understand that NOTHING is free in this world and that anyone that uses the word, FREE, as a selling point is trying to peddle a bill of goods that the consumer will not want or like once FREE whatever becomes the law of the land. Avoid this word like the plague and anyone promoting it who is in government or who seeks to be.
[iii] Good name for Liz Warren followers as they seem extremely ‘reptilian’ to me.
[iv] I encourage everyone to read about the destruction of Venezuela: <https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/venezuela-economy-facts-2019-5-1028225117#venezuela-has-the-world-s-largest-proven-oil-reserves-but-its-production-today-is-2-3-times-less-than-it-was-in-the-1970s2>
[v] Somehow, this POS nation is not ranked dead last but close: <https://africacheck.org/reports/no-zimbabwe-is-not-the-worlds-second-poorest-country/>
WE THANK EVERYONE FOR JOINING US AT WORDPRESS.COM AND FOR AIDING US IN CONTINUING TO DO THE WORK WE TOOK UPON OURSELVES MORE THAN A DECADE AGO.