Chef Kilgore Randalini
The AICP-END Blog
C/O PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430 Business Office AICP-END Blog
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR MONDAY, MAY 06, 2019 BY CHEF KILGORE RANDALINI
“Just the Facts: were it not for President Trump, I believe we would already be a totalitarian society which is why we must continue defending him and voting for him once again in 2020” by Chef Kilgore Randalini
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,109 AT THE AICP-END
548 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
In the battle against totalitarianism, all we have is Donald J. Trump.
Bakersfield, CA, 05-06-2019 Monday: Good morning, hello, and welcome once again to the Kilgore Randalini Show here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day. So much has occurred since last I was here, Google Plus has vanished, which is a shame as millions of people, perhaps hundreds of millions of people used that frame as a platform from which to share all manner of ideas, beliefs, photos, you name it, people loved it and lo and behold, Google shut it down and kicked everyone out into the street.
Many have speculated over the reason that this freedom-of-speech atrocity occurred. I, like many of my colleagues and support staff here at the blog, contend that Google CEO Sundar Pichai and his underlings decided that since they were unable to push Hillary Clinton into the White House in November 2016, they decided to curtail their hand in allowing the free flow of speech. Sounds good to me.
Let’s look at that theory. All of social media’s top brass from Jack Dorsey of Twitter to Sundar Pichai of Google to every other platform all wanted Hillary Clinton to win that election. They made NO secret of their hoped-for outcome.
After all, she was highly favored to give Donald Trump the drubbing of his life. Add to that the fact that the Obama administration was noodling around in the Trump campaign by inserting confidential informants and foreign spies into its inner workings and everyone and his brother or sister believed that hands down, the old battle ax was going to win.
That was not to be, however. Bill Clinton’s better half ran one of the most dismal, blasé, and boring campaigns ever witnessed in modern electoral times. She spent five days laying low per week and then two days hot on the campaign trail while Trump was out there pounding the pavement in most every state of the Union, doing three, four, even five whistle stops a day.
Unlike most Republicans, Trump visited places where right-wing, mainstream campaign veterans and talking heads said he should never go because he could NEVER win there. Well, he waved back the naysayers and went and did the things he needed to do and in the end, the American people rallied to him and there we go: President Donald J. Trump. Wow. One for the history books to be sure.
So, little over a month or so ago, Google Plus vanished. The reasons for its demise is that Google executives said, ‘it cost them too much, too few users signed on every day, and there was no reason to keep it going.’ Say what? Sounds like a bunch of hokeypokey to me, friends. What a load of pig grease.
I believe, like millions of others do, that Sundar Pichai has set out to guarantee a victory by whatever Democrat manages to fight his or her way out of the capsizing vessel and scrambles to the surface of the roiling waters. In order to do this, he first had to get rid of one of the most successful media platforms ever seen, even better than Facebook, and that was Google Plus.
Many people fear that Sundar Pichai will next zero in on Google Blogger because far too many people are able to share thoughts and opinions about as many topics as there are stars in the sky and grains of sand along the California coastline; hence why we are also at WordPress.
Alas, totalitarians cannot permit people being able to share their minds and vent their hearts. No, they must establish the Thought Police as George Orwell set forth in his famous novel, “1984.”
They must insert SPIES into every household and via Alexa and the other pleasing feminine voiced-monitoring machines gullible people across the globe unwittingly bring into their homes. I mean, look at the report last Thursday that baby monitors made in China have the ability to monitor whatever is going on in the homes of parents concerned about their children’s welfare; what the heck is going on?
In Orwell’s book, every home and every office and every pub and every housing unit had the mandated tele-screens by which, Big Brother’s MINIONS could monitor whatever the heck anyone was doing at any given time- even in the crapper.
In the book, Winston, the protagonist, said that the monitors could observe one’s facial expressions which opened the door to possible thought processes so everyone had to remain stone-faced lest the Thought Police show up at one’s door in the middle of the night and, as in Nazi Germany and the USSR, disappear from history forever.
While not everyone likes President Trump, we must thank God he is in the White House. Look at how hard they are trying to destroy him. The totalitarian takeover of the country begun by President Obama and the Democrats has been put on hold. Oh, they haven’t given up, they are just behind schedule, which is why we must reelect this man as well as add to the GOP totals across the board.
I am an independent. I put my votes where I best believe they will serve me and the needs of the country. All we have to vote for is Donald J. Trump. All we have is him as otherwise, we will see a socialist takeover of the country aided by social media and Groupthink.
See you tomorrow.
Working Chef, ACF
This is a caricature of me back in the 1980’s when I was a middle-aged chef working at a Grand Hotel in Southern California as crafted by well-known Bakersfield, California, street artist, Simone. I began my culinary career in the early 1960’s after having spent some time in the United States Army. Presently, I am still working at a local country club somewhere in Kern County. We here at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day are all professional food service business owners and/or personnel. We seek to educate the rest of the world as to the powerful political entities we are, which is why we invite everyone- including YOU- to join us here daily.
Chef Kilgore Randalini writes from Bakersfield, California.
Chef Kilgore Randalini is an Independent.
Contact Chef Kilgore at Kilgorerandalini1@gmail.com
CHEF KILGORE RANDALINI
END COMMENTARY 05-06-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 913
05-06-2019 Monday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXCVI: “Were it not for President Trump, I believe we would already be a totalitarian society which is why we must continue defending him and voting for him once again in 2020” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 05-05-2019, all rights reserved.
Randalini, Kilgore “Were it not for President Trump, I believe we would already be a totalitarian society which is why we must continue defending him and voting for him once again in 2020.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXCVI
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE OFFER A STRIPPED-DOWN VERSION OF THE MAIN BLOG AT WORDPRESS. WE NEVER KNOW WHEN GOOGLE BLOGGER WILL PULL THE PLUG SO WE ARE BUILDING UP A SECONDARY SITE OVER THERE SO WE WILL BE READY WHEN AND IF INTERNET CENSORSHIP COMES.
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
THE BEVERLY CARRICK ORIGINAL ARTWORK OF THE DAY:
SEE THE PAINTING AT THE MAIN BLOG
This artwork is #0894 an 8” x 10” original oil painting by Beverly Carrick, which, she entitled, “A Quiet Wash.” It is among her more beautiful works and is available for sale. You can see much more of her work at her Website, found at beverlycarrick.com, or at the blog’s Facebook page. At her Website, you will see not only more original oil paintings but also lithographs, giclees, prints, miniatures, photographs, and even her award-winning instructional video entitled, “Painting the Southwest with Beverly Carrick.” Beverly has been painting for more than 60 years and known around the world for both the beauty and timelessness of her artworks. Hanging in private and public galleries and followed by many fans encircling the globe—her works instill awe because of her artistic brilliance and personal beauty. We urge you to go to her Website NOW and view her work. It is possible that you will find something you like and will want to buy it for yourself, a friend, a loved one, or a neighbor! You will not be disappointed so please: do yourself a favor and go there IMMEDIATELY! Thank you, the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day!
Beverly Carrick: The World’s Greatest Artist (1927-2012)
- Randalini, Political Topics and Essays, Peter Gabriel, Google Plus, Sundar Pichai, Facebook, Twitter, Jack Dorsey, Freedom of Speech, First Amendment Rights, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump,
TODAY IN HISTORY—MAY 06, 2019:
Associate Supreme Court Justice William Strong; Average White Band featuring Robbie McIntosh the Bee Gees, Elton John (band) featuring Davey Johnstone, and Michael Jackson:
- 1527: The Renaissance ends as Spanish and German troops sack Rome in an orgy of looting, murder, and rape.
- 1529: At the Battle of Gogra, the Mongol Emperor Babur beats the combined Afghan and Bengal
- 1757: During the Seven Years’ War, Prussian troops under King Frederick II forced Austrian soldiers to retreat in the Battle of Prague, but ultimately failed to capture the city.
- 1787: The first Black Masonic Lodge, African #459, forms at Prince Hall in Boston, Massachusetts.
- 1808: Future 40th Associate Supreme Court Justice William Strong, first a Democrat and then a Republican (served: 02-18-1870 to 12-14-1880), is born in Somers, Connecticut, on this date.
- 1835: James Gordon Bennett published the “New York Herald” for the first time.
- 1840: Britain’s first adhesive postage stamp, the Penny Black, officially went into circulation five days after its introduction.
- 1851: Linus Yale patented the clock-type lock on this date.
- 1861: Confederate President Jefferson Davis approves war between the Confederate States of America and the United States of America. Meanwhile, Arkansas and Tennessee become the eighth and ninth states to secede from the U.S.
- 1863: The Civil War Battle of Chancellorsville in Virginia ended with a Confederate victory over Union
- 1864: General William T. Sherman and his troops begin the drive on Atlanta, Georgia.
- 1877: Crazy Horse surrenders to U.S. troops in Nebraska.
- 1882: President Chester Alan Arthur, Republican, signed the Chinese Exclusion Act, which barred immigrants from China to the United States for 10 years took place on this date in history; however, Arthur had opposed an earlier version of the bill, which barred Chinese immigrants for 20 years.
- 1889: The Eiffel Tower officially opens to the public at the Universal Exposition in Paris. The exposition also featured the first automobile in Paris, the Mercedes-Benz.
- 1890: The Mormon Church renounces polygamy. (Tell that to Warren Jeffs and his group…)
- 1903: In Major League Baseball in a game against the Detroit Tigers, the Chicago White Sox commit a record 12 errors.
- 1910: Britain’s Edwardian Era ended with the death of King Edward VII; George V. succeeded him.
- 1915: While playing for the Boston Red Sox, Babe Ruth hit his first major league home run on this date.
- 1916: During World War I in the African Theater, Belgium troops march into Kigali, German East Africa.
- 1919: In the aftermath of the First World War, the Paris Peace Conference disposes of Germany’s overseas empire; German East Africa goes to Britain and France while German Southwest Africa goes to South Africa.
- 1935: The Works Progress Administration began operating under an executive order signed by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
- 1937: The hydrogen-filled German airship, the Hindenburg, burned and crashed in Lakehurst, New Jersey, killing 35 of the 97 people aboard and a Navy crewmember on the ground.
- 1940: Author John Steinbeck receives the Pulitzer Prize for the novel, “The Grapes of Wrath.”
- 1941: In the USSR, Josef Stalin becomes the Soviet Elsewhere, at California’s March Field, Bob Hope performs his first USO show.
- 1942: During World War II, some 15,000 American and Filipino troops on Corregidor surrendered to Japanese
- 1943: During World War II, the British 8th Army opens an assault on Axis-held Tunis.
- 1945: As the war in Europe sputtered to its end, Nazi broadcaster Axis Sally made her final broadcast to Allied troops before fleeing.
- 1946: The New York Yankees became the first major league baseball team to travel by airplane.
- 1950: Future drummer with the Average White Band (1972-74), Robbie McIntosh, is born in Dundee, Scotland, on this date.
- 1951: Future longtime guitarist with the Elton John band, Davey Johnstone, is born in Scotland on this date.
- 1954: Medical student Roger Bannister broke the four-minute mile during a track meet in Oxford, England, in 3:59.4.
- 1957: U.S. Senator John Fitzgerald Kennedy won the Pulitzer Prize for his book, “Profiles in Courage.”
- 1959: Art dealers sold the Picasso painting of a Dutch girl for $154,000 in London. At the time, it was the highest price any living painter ever received for an original artwork.
- 1960: President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs the Civil Rights Act of 1960.
- 1962: In the first test of its kind, the submerged submarine USS Ethan Allen fired a Polaris missile armed with a nuclear warhead that detonated above the Pacific Ocean.
- 1968: French student protesters and police clashed outside the Sorbonne in Paris, resulting in hundreds of arrests and injuries.
- 1974: West German Chancellor Willy Brandt resigned after one of his aides was exposed as an East German spy.
- 1981: The U.S. expels ALL Libyan Meanwhile, a jury of international architects and sculptors unanimously selected the entry of Maya Ying Lin for the design of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
- 1987: Colorado Senator Gary Hart, who dared the press to catch him in an affair, suffers reporters catching him with his girlfriend, Donna Rice, and denies it. This will cost him his shot at the Democratic presidential nomination.
- 1992: Former Soviet leader Mikhail S. Gorbachev delivered a speech at Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri, where Winston Churchill one spoke of the “Iron Curtain”; Gorbachev said the world was still divided between North and South, rich and poor.
- 1994: In South Africa, Nelson Mandela and the African National Congress become the winners of the presidential elections. Meanwhile, Lennox Lewis scores a TKO over Phil Jackson in the 8th round of their heavyweight title fight. Finally, former Arkansas state worker Paula Jones filed suit against President Bill Clinton, alleging he had sexually harassed her in 1991. Jones reached a settlement with Clinton in November 1998. What’s more, a rail tunnel under the English Channel officially opens, connecting Britain and the European mainland for the first time since the last Ice Age.
- 1997: In the NHL, the Hartford Whalers become the Carolina Hurricanes. Meanwhile, the Rock-and-Roll Hall of Fame inducts Michael Jackson and the Bee Gees. Elsewhere, four health care companies agreed to a settlement of $600 million to hemophiliacs who had contracted AIDS from tainted blood between the years of 1978-1985.
- 2001: During a trip to Syria, Pope John Paul II becomes the first pope to enter a mosque. Elsewhere, the parents of Chandra Levy reported her missing to police in Washington, DC. Searchers later discovered the intern’s body on May 22, 2002, in Rock Creek Park.
- 2002: “Spider Man” became the first movie to earn more than $100 million in its first weekend.
- 2007: In France, Nicolas Sarkozy wins the presidential election.
- 2011: Al Qaida confirms the death of its leader, Osama bin Laden, and threatens revenge.
- 2012: In the second round of the French presidential election, Francois Hollande is confirmed the winner.
- 2013: Kidnap-rape victims Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, and Michelle Knight, who went missing separately about a decade earlier while in their teens or early 20s, underwent rescue from a house just south of downtown Cleveland. (Their captor, Ariel Castro, hanged himself in prison in September 2013 at the beginning of a life sentence plus 1,000 years. Meanwhile, Wal-Mart’s earnings surpass that of Exxon-Mobil, becoming the largest company by revenue on the Fortune 500
- 2014: According to Brainy History, Alibaba, the Chinese e-commerce company, files plans for a U.S. IPO. Financial experts expect the offering to be one of the largest in the U.S. and may raise more funding than the Facebook IPO may in 2012.
- 2015: Also, according to Brainy History, in response to terrorist dangers such as the January shootings at French satire magazine Charlie Hebdo, the French National Assembly passes a law to expand the government’s surveillance powers; critics warn that the act will violate civil liberties.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Associate Supreme Court Justice William Strong, Elton John, Davey Johnstone, Average White Band, Robbie McIntosh, Rock-and-Roll Hall of Fame, The Bee Gees, Michael Jackson, Just the Facts, Genesis, K. Randalini, Political Topics and Essays, Peter Gabriel, Google Plus, Sundar Pichai, Facebook, Twitter, Jack Dorsey, Freedom of Speech, First Amendment Rights, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, George Orwell, “1984”, Trump-Russian Collusion Hoax, End of Mueller Investigation,
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
KILGORE RANDALINI’S BLOG POSTS @ THE AICP-END BLOG 2011-2019:
- 05-30-2011 M: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XIV” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-31-2011 T: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XV” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 06-01-2011 W: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XVI” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 06-02-2011 Th: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XVII” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 06-03-2011 F: “Kitchen Nobility—the Saucier, Part XVIII” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-03-2011 Su: “Famous Restaurant Recipes, Part XVI: Halibut San Juan—an Old-time Delight from the Great Pacific Northwest” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-23-2011 S: “Coffee Shop Favorites, Part V: Salisbury steak—Long-Forgotten Coffee Shop Favorite from the Days when there were Coffee Shops” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-14-2011 M: “Pasta Specialties, Part IV: Stuffed Manicotti—a Delightful Dish that’s easy to Make!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-15-2011 T: “Pasta Specialties, Part V: Linguine Primavera—one of the All-Time Classic Vegetarian, Diet-Conscious Dishes” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-16-2011 W: “Pasta Specialties, Part VI: Southwestern Chili-Rubbed Grilled Chicken Pasta—Hot and Spicy Food that always hits the Spot!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-17-2011 Th: “Pasta Specialties, Part VII: Lamb Pasta with Wild Chanterelles—a Fantastic Way to utilize Leftover Lamb” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-18-2011 F: “Pasta Specialties, Part VIII: Scallop Tetrazzini—an Old Favorite Revisited” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-19-2011 S: “Pasta Specialties, Part IX: Linguine with Both Red and White Clam Sauces—Italian Cuisine at its Best” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 11-20-2011 Su: “Pasta Specialties, Part X: Marbled Polenta and Grilled Vegetable Lasagna—not really a Pasta Dish but it’ll do” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-23-2012 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LII: Fantastic Cherry Pie a Great Prelude to Mother’s Menu Spectacular beginning Next Week and a Warm Welcome of Spring” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-24-2012 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LIII: The Best Chocolate-Walnut Brownie Recipe in the World PLUS Chocolate Buttercream Frosting—a Chocolate-Lover’s Dream come True” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-25-2012 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LIV: Chef Randalini presents his Recipe for Oatmeal Cookies—better than Grandma used to Make” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-26-2012 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LV: Today’s Recipe is for Russian Tea Cookies—delicious Shortening-based Cookies dusted with Powdered Sugar—Heavenly Morsels to be Sure” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-27-2012 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LVI: Chef Randalini presents another Wonderful Cookie Recipe—Coconut Cookies—and What Cookies they are!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-28-2012 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LVII: Peanut Butter Cookies—the All-Time Favorite Cookie of the American People from One End of the Country to the Other” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 04-29-2012 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LVIII: Chef Kilgore presents his Final Cookie Recipe: Lemon Cookies that are Better than any Other Cookie Recipe known to Man or Woman in Modern Times” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-22-2012 M: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLII: Lo-and-Behold, Chef Kilgore comes in and picks up where Chef El Chilote left off with More Institutional-Sized Side Dishes and Accompaniments—Kartoffeln Bulgarische, an Austro-Hungarian Classic Potato Dish” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-23-2012 T: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLIII: after Yesterday’s Whopper of a Potato Dish, Chef Randalini switches Gears to an Old Italian Favorite—Mostaccioli Parmesano” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-24-2012 W: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLIV: Chef Randalini comes up with another Twist of the Tail by presenting to us Dungeness Crab Stuffing, perfect for stuffing Sole, Salmon, Halibut, Shellfish, and anything Else that gets in the Way” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-25-2012 Th: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLV: Chef Randalini shares the Most Expensive Rice Dish ever made—Saffron Rice—tasty, Delicious, and mind-blowingly Unique!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-26-2012 F: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLVI: Chef Randalini updates the Lyonnais Potato Recipe that appeared on May 04, 2012 by transforming it into an Institutional-sized Recipe for your Dining Pleasure!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-27-2012 S: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLVII: Today, Chef Randalini pulls a Real ‘Rabbit out of his Chef’s Hat’ by presenting the Unusual Mimosa Potatoes in an Institutional Size!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-28-2012 Su: “Side Dishes Seminar, Part XLVIII: The Week’s Final Side Dish is an Old Cowboy Potato Recipe—Red Chili Potatoes” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-20-2013 M: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXIV: Chef Kilgore arrives today and for the First Time in almost a Year, he picks up with the Sandwich Seminar with today’s Selection being a Fabulous, Panko-Breaded Chicken Sandwich!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-21-2013 T: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXV: our Sandwich for today is something we’ve never seen here before: Chef Kilgore’s Pita Bread Sandwich—as good as any Greek Chef’s Sandwich!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-22-2013 W: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXVI: what the Heck—Chef Kilgore presents another great Chicken Sandwich, his Chicken-Fried-Chicken Sandwich—too good to be True!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-23-2013 Th: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXVII: Our Sandwich for today is a Coffee Shop Classic—Fried Egg and Cheese on Dark Russian Rye Bread—Awesome!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-24-2013 F: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXVIII: Chef Randalini’s Sandwich for today is another Old Favorite found in every Coffee Shop from one End of America to the Other—Tuna Fish!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-25-2013 S: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXIX: Saturday arrives, and Chef Kilgore pulls another Coffee Shop Favorite from out of his Chef’s Hat—BLT on Whole-Wheat Bread with Avocado—amazingly Delicious!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-26-2013 Su: “Sandwich Seminar, Part XXXI: Sunday is a Momentous Day for a Sandwich we seldom see nowadays—Chef Kilgore’s Delightful Denver Sandwich on Whole-Wheat Bread!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-10-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty-Nine: First Things, First, Chef Kilgore discusses the Super Bowl, how the 49ers Suck, and then launches into the Topic of the Day—betraying the United States in Favor of Mexico!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-11-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty: Everything that has been going on since Barack Obama became President should make you angry, but the Republicans will not fix it! We need a viable Third Party now and that is to what we must work! —Join me on this Quest!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-12-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-One: Illegal Immigration is the Number One Topic once again but it all ends with today being the 15th Anniversary of Bill Clinton being Found Innocent in his Impeachment Trial, Women’s Lib, and the Infamous Blue-Stained Dress!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-13-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Two: The Bill O’Reilly-Barack Obama Interview followed by the Communists in and around the President among other Things are the Topics of the Day—join me!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-14-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Three: Happy Valentine’s Day Edition begins with a Discussion of how Chef Kilgore’s Kids went from being Obama-Loving Leftists to seeing the World for How it REALLY is and how ALL of us can fix it if we Vote Properly in November!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-15-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Thirty-Four: Today’s Discussion concerns the Growth of Al-Qaida around the World and how President Obama seems to be unable to control this Diabolical Spread—Could He REALLY be rooting for them to Succeed?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-14-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Three: Today’s Topic begins with us thanking Google Blogger for restoring our Blog and our Promise to them as to how we will conduct Future Business” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-15-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Four: The Topic for today is the Ongoing War on Drugs in Kern County, California, and how it is a LOST Battle” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-16-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Five: We are living in a Major Time of Mass Migration and unless the United States gets a Hand on What is now Happening, we will be unable to HELP either our Own Citizens OR the Invaders” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-17-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Six: unfortunately for the American People, we were Light Years ahead of our Racist Past but thanks to the Obama Administration, we may as well have Never fought the Civil War!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-18-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Seven: Chef Kilgore continues the Discussion of Racism in America and HOW the Obama Strategy is to INCREASE it, rather than to alleviate it!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-19-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Eight: everything that currently is happening in the United States is because President Barack Obama wants it to happen, this Man is behind EVERYTHING!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 07-20-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Eighty-Nine: is it NOT Amazing HOW everything Barack Obama touches turn to Crap right before your Eyes? The Democrats are in DANGER come November and I aim to see them Destroyed!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-15-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Forty-Six: could the MYSTERY Midwestern Virus be the Product of the Resettlement of Illegal Obama Alien Kids? If so, we need to make sure that EVERY Democrat pays the Price in November for their Perfidy in this Matter” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-16-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Forty-Seven: Chef Randalini believes that Barack Obama only cares about HIMSELF and about NO One Else—he wants to Harm the Nation by filling it with Walking Biological Time Bombs!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-17-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Forty-Eight: Chef Kilgore discusses the Sad Fact that Current Politics revolves around the ‘Optics’ of whatever Issue headlines the News when it should be What we are going to do about it regardless of how it looks!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-18-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Forty-Nine: Chef Kilgore begins looking back at the 9-11 Attacks and their Memorial a Week Ago Today and discusses the New American Left—they want us to Fail” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-19-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fifty: Chef Kilgore discusses the Idea that the American Educational System is the Number One Enemy of the Nation and that it also does its Best to emasculate Young Boys and to transform Young Women into Dominatrix” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-20-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fifty-One: Chef Kilgore compares TWO TV Shows— ‘Game of Thrones’ and ‘Tyrant’ to what we see throughout State and Federal Government and what the Heck we can do about fixing this Mess” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 09-21-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Fifty-Two: Chef Kilgore discusses the Quality of Modern-Day Television, HOW Most Reality Shows do not deal with ‘Reality,’ and how all of them are meant to Camouflage what the Liberal Agenda is doing to the Nation!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-16-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCLXIII: Kilgore comes and immediately picks up where he left off in September 2014 by discussing the News of the Day—Terrorism, the Illegal Alien Invasions, and the Spread of Diseases we thought conquered” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-17-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXXXIX: Kilgore discusses the way the European Colonial Powers policed their Various Colonies by bringing Troops from one Part of the World and sending them to another where they had nothing in common with the Inhabitants—is this happening here in the U.S.?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-18-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXL: Kilgore discusses the SNAFU over Speaker Boehner’s Invitation to Benjamin Netanyahu to speak before a Joint Session of Congress on the Dangers of an Iran armed with Nuclear Weapons and Long-Range Missiles” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-19-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLI: Kilgore discusses how the Dream of Nikita Khrushchev is Truer Now more so than ever thanks to the ongoing Assault on everything Americans hold Dear, believe in, or Trust—2016 may be the Final Chance for us to STOP the degradation of the United States of America!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-20-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLII: Kilgore finally gets around to discussing the Sad Death of American Kayla Mueller at the Hands of Da’ish in Syria as well as a Brief History of Islamic Terrorism” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-21-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLIII: Chef Kilgore finally weighs in on Last Week’s Disclosure that NBC Nightly Evening News Host Brian Williams is nothing but a Full-Blown Liar and deserves to go wherever the Hell Dan Rather resides these Days—Maybe Al Sharpton can take his Place?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 02-22-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CCCXLIV: Kilgore discusses the Reasons WHY Barack Obama sought War Powers Last Week—could it be he wants to fund the DHS, so he can continue with his Illegal Amnesty by harming the Nation through the movement of Millions of Non-Citizens into the Country?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-05-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLI: What a Difference Six Months makes—Vladimir Putin now oversees the Middle East and the Fight against ISIS—NO one thought this could happen back in February!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-06-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLII: If it is NOT clear to you yet, the American People are tired of Politics as Usual and are thinking outside the Box—enter Trump, Carson, Fiorina, and even Sanders—who would have thought?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-07-2015 W: “Political Topic and Essays, Part DLIII: The Speed with which, the Russians taking over the War on the Ground in Syria should surprise NO one—they see the United States as the 90-pound Weakling on the Beach” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-08-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLIV: I have to admit that as an American, I am personally ashamed and offended by the Monstrous Activities of Planned Parenthood and of the Ghouls supporting them” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-09-2015 F: “Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XX: We have so many Events here in Bakersfield, California, that it is Difficult for me to list all of them, but I will try—please, join me so you can see the things we get to see and hear!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-10-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part DLV: Kilgore discusses the Recent Gun Violence in Roseburg, Oregon, followed by Barack Obama’s demanding Gun Confiscations—NOT my Guns, POTUS!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 10-11-2015 Su: “Weekend Session, Part XV: Kilgore finally shares some of the Great Music Albums we promote at our Pinterest Page, Music you definitely NEED to add to your Growing Collections!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini.
- 05-02-2016 M: “I have a reason for being Late today and that is because we saw the Warriors battle the Trailblazers at Oracle Arena in Oakland as well as the Movie, ‘Superman vs. Batman- Dawn of Justice’—GREAT Stuff!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XXXIV
- 05-03-2016 T: “When did the Nation go from attempting to provide Mental Health Care to those who believe they are men trapped in the Bodies of women and women trapped in the Bodies of Men—we need to provide Help to all of the Mixed-up People in the Country!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXIX
- 05-04-2016 W: “The Products of the 1960s-1970s and their Progeny now rest on the Cusp of taking the Nation over, Lock, Stock, and Barrel, and it matters not whether Donald Trump or Hillary OR Bernie Sanders win the November Election—what are we to do?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXX
- 05-05-2016 Th: “I suspect that Donald Trump funded the Campaign of John Kasich, so he could remain in the Race long enough to drive Senator Cruz out of it whereas Hillary on the other Side of the Aisle lacks the Energy to vanquish Senator Bernie Sanders” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXI
- 05-06-2016 F: “Just because Law Enforcement has the Power of Life and Death does not mean that People meeting them should lose their Lives and in the Case of David Sal Silva, his Family won $3.4 Million from Kern County—YEAH!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXII
- 05-07-2016 S: “A Hillary Clinton Presidency would be a Disaster for the Country, so it is either voting for Donald Trump in November or moving to a Warmer Clime such as Belize, Costa Rica, or even Panama—how about YOU?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXIII
- 05-08-2016 Su: “Why does every TV Show, Numerous Commercials, and the Media in General feel the Need to insert LGBT Lifestyles into everything we watch, hear, and even read—we are the Modern-Day Equivalent of Sodom and Gomorrah” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCXXXIV
- 10-17-2016 M: “The Democrats continue putting our Nation in Deep Danger by the Constant Drumbeat that the ‘Russians are the Ones responsible for ALL of the Terrible Things we see occurring during the 2016 Presidential Election” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCLXXXIX
- 10-18-2016 T: “Tomorrow Night is the Final Trump-Clinton Debate and I think the Donald is going to mop the Floor with the Crooked Former First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXC
- 10-19-2016 W: “Election Fraud is alive and well in the United States and the Democrats and their Leftist Allies are working overtime to steal the 2016 Election!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCI
- 10-20-2016 Th: “The Democrats use all Types of Dirty Tricks whether Early Voting or having the Media tell the Voters ‘it is over,’ which is WHY NO One should allow them to nullify their Votes” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCII
- 10-21-2016 F: “Every Time the Dems think they have Donald Trump by the Scrotum, he manages to break Free—No Wonder the Hillary Camp continues foaming at the Mouth” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCIII
- 10-22-2016 S: “We could be during the GREATEST Electoral Deception in the History of the Nation and if True, it will usher in a Leftist Coup” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCIV
- 10-23-2016 Su: “While everyone continues to blast Donald J. Trump, the Man who might not relinquish the Presidency—Barack Hussein Obama—has said he ‘will NOT accept a President Trump;’ what is Obama saying?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXCV
- 05-22-2017 M: “The Democrats seek to nullify the results of the 2016 Election to force out the entire administration, overturn everything he has done, and put Hillary Clinton into the Oval Office” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXC
- 05-23-2017 T: “Leonard Pitts of the Miami Herald needs to wake up, shut up, and return to offering worthwhile opinions rather than succumbing to the tasty Jim Jones’ Kool-Aid ALL Democrats drink when it comes to Donald Trump” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCI
- 05-24-2017 W: “Why is Raqqa not a smoldering, radioactive wasteland and why have we not captured Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, fed him in one end of a starving hog and watched what remains come out of the other already?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCII
- 05-25-2017 Th: “Message to the liberals—quit deluding yourselves, you are not most Americans, you are a shrinking minority of leftwing losers, nuts, and the criminally insane and they are coming for YOU” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCIII
- 05-26-2017 F: “The Trump 2018 Budget is strong on national defense, deporting illegal aliens, building the southern wall, and making America great again—thank you, Mr. President” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCIV
- 05-27-2017 S: “The Silent Majority is still most Americans; however, media moguls mistake the intensity of angry voices as signs of immeasurable numbers on their side—hence why the continue disappearing” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCV
- 05-28-2017 Su: “With radical Islamist storm clouds on the horizon, the only thing the American people can do is to stand behind President Donald Trump and support him as he defends our liberties from those who would destroy them” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MXCVI
- 11-06-2017 M: “Now that another terrorist attack hit New York City last week, one can only hope that the Democrats will finally wake up, defend the borders, and begin deporting all noncitizens ASAP” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLVI
- 11-07-2017 T: “Shooter Devin Patrick Kelley—mass murderer of members of the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas—looks like a jihadist to me…just saying” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLVII
- 11-08-2017 W: “What do Rene Albert Boucher, James T. Hodgkinson, and Devin Patrick Kelley all have in common? They are leftwing nuts, which is why we must buy MORE guns rather than less” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLVIII
- 11-09-2017 Th: “Thanks to Donald Trump, Donna Brazile, and other brave souls, the Era of the Clintons and the Bushes is approaching an end—thank God!” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLIX
- 11-10-2017 F: “My tax plan is better: cut taxes for all, institute of a national sales tax of one cent per dollar so everyone has skin in the game, and slash remunerations by illegal aliens out of the country by 75-percent” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLX
- 11-11-2017 S: “Thanks to Virginia, New Jersey, and New York City, the Dems–as well as the RINOS–once again beam with hope that Trump’s days are numbered–what a bunch of dimwits” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXI
- 11-12-2017 Su: “Back in 2015, several chef-bloggers predicted Michelle Obama would seek the Democrat Party’s presidential nomination in 2016; I think she will do it in 2020” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCLXII
- 05-14-2018 M: “June 5 could be the final time California’s GOP has an opportunity to STOP the violent RAPE the Democrats continue perpetrating on our state” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXXIX
- 05-15-2018 T: “Thanks to the passage of California Ballot Prop 14 back in 2010 and 32 candidates competing for the U.S. Senate seat held by Dianne Feinstein, voters will be left with TWO Democrats in November, Feinstein and lunatic Kevin De Leon” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXL
- 05-16-2018 W: “At first, Donald Trump caused me to wince whereas now, I think he is what America needs, which is why we must elect people willing to help rather than hinder him in November” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLI
- 05-17-2018 Th: “California RINOS claim it is better to vote for Democrat Antonio Villaraigosa than to vote for Republican John Cox as at least, we will have a ‘moderate’ Dem facing a far-left lunatic, Gavin Newsom in the General” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLII
- 05-18-2018 F: “Instead of allowing their leaders to manipulate them for their own gain, demand the Palestinian Authority and Hamas to make ‘Gaza great again’ and move on with your lives” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLIII
- 05-19-2018 S: “Kudos to the U.S. Supreme Court for legalizing what has long been ongoing, namely, making wagers on sporting events- it is about time” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLIV
- 05-20-2018 Su: “This June 5, the future of the state of California as well as the nation and the presidency of Donald J. Trump are at stake- will you join me in saving ALL three?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXLV
- 11-05-2018 M: “AICP-END Blog 2018 Mid-Term California congressional district recommendations race by race- let’s beat the Democrats- together” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXIV
- 11-06-2018 T: “State-by-state predictions on WHO is going to win BIG in today’s 2018 Mid-Term U.S. Senate Elections” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXV
- 11-07-2018 W: “For all those who believe Hillary Clinton is not going to run in 2020, stop dreaming- she will be there unless she ends up going to prison” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXVI
- 11-08-2018 Th: “AICP-END Blog 2018 Mid-Term California congressional district results race by race- California is a lost cause- for now” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXVII
- 11-09-2018 F: “We had high hopes for Republican gubernatorial candidate John H. Cox and we end up with Gavin Newsom- California is a lost cause” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXVIII
- 11-10-2018 S: “Is anyone surprised at the Florida 2000 Election redux as the Dems scramble to maintain their grip on Senator Bill Nelson’s seat? They have very few plays in their playbook and stealing elections is at the top” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXIX
- 11-11-2018 Su: “Control of the U.S. Supreme Court and of lower federal courts through more judicial appointments will enable the Trump agenda to continue becoming reality while driving the Democrats to political suicide” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCXX
- 05-06-2019 M: “Were it not for President Trump, I believe we would already be a totalitarian society which is why we must continue defending him and voting for him once again in 2020” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCXCVI
- 05-07-2019 T:
- 05-08-2019 W:
- 05-09-2019 Th:
- 05-10-2019 F:
- 05-11-2019 S:
- 05-12-2019 Su:
KILGORE RANDALINI’S BLOG POSTS AT THE AICP-END BLOG 2015-2019:
- 10-07-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Fifty-eight: If you knew Beverly Carrick, then you know the Woman was a Super-Patriot and that she would be stunned were she alive today and saw that Barack Obama was still in Office” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXVI
- 05-04-2016 W: “Attention: the Carrick Family seeks Top Art Business Agents, so they can sell Beverly Carrick’s Remaining Original Artworks as well as to market her Wondrous Images for Decades to come” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVI
- 10-19-2016 W: “The Talented Artist, Beverly Carrick, believed Barack Obama stole the 2012 Election and she went to her Funeral Pyre believing he had gotten away with the greatest Coup in World History” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXIX
- 05-24-2017 W: “Like it or not, the events of Monday in Manchester, UK, forces us to set our pleasures aside so we can find a way to eradicate the evil that threatens to engulf our world” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CL
- 11-08-2017 W: “Imagine if that noxious toadstool ruling North Korea bought some Beverly Carrick originals rather than attempting to demonstrate his sexual prowess by firing missiles into the sea and setting off nuclear blasts, how grand our would be?” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXIV
- 05-16-2018 W: “You can take the liberal away from the 1960s, but you cannot take the 1960s out of the liberal as we learned when we saw the Stephen Stills-Judy Collins show on Mother’s Day Sunday in Bakersfield” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XCVIII
- 11-07-2018 W: “People, when you inherit a Beverly Carrick original painting, don’t call us- look in the yellow pages and find a reputable art dealer who can either help you or send you in the right direction” by Chef Kilgore Randalini. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXVI
MONDAY, MAY 06, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Keyboardist/vocalist Tony Banks of Genesis fame released a soundtrack to a film called “The Wicked Lady,” on April 13, 1983. On the first side of the album, the musician performed his compositions as he wrote them for the album while on the second side, the National Philharmonic Orchestra performed the actual soundtrack. We hope you will seek this one out if you are interested in the man and his music as he is a phenomenal artist and his works, both solo and joint with Genesis, deserve to be heard.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Tuesday, August 14, 2012:
On September 12, 1971, The James Gang released a stunning live album, “The James Gang in Concert.” The lineup remains the same and it features cuts culled from a show at the legendary Carnegie Hall in New York City. Every song is on fire with some of the best guitar solos and sizzling jams that the fiery Joe Walsh could deliver on any given night. We encourage everyone to seek this album out and to pick it up and add it to their collection. We know you will enjoy it because no modern band of the day can come close to superb musicianship you find here. Please, seek it out now and enjoy it.
Posted @ the Sunday, June 22, 2014 Blog Post B:
Peter Frampton released his next effort, “Thank You, Mr. Churchill,” on April 27, 2010. The guitarist performed many of the instruments himself but also had help from people who had performed with him off and on over the course of his solo career. Musically, he never fails to deliver a brilliant effort that fans of the man and of his music love and enjoy and this one is an absolute gem. We hope you will seek this sterling effort out wherever you shop for the best in rock music so you can make it an addition to your ongoing, growing collection of nothing but the best in rock music. You will be glad you did.
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR MONDAY, MAY 06, 2019 BY CHEF KILGORE RANDALINI
“Just the Facts: were it not for President Trump, I believe we would already be a totalitarian society which is why we must continue defending him and voting for him once again in 2020” by Chef Kilgore Randalini
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST CONCLUDES. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET JOINED US AT TWITTER, MEWE, MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, REDDIT, LINKED-IN, WORDPRESS, DIGG, FLIPBOARD, OR ANY OF A NUMBER OF OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, PLEASE SEEK US OUT AND BECOME A PART OF WHAT WE ARE DOING!