Chef Itzi Nakamura
The AICP-END Blog
PO Box 20669
Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669
Business Phone: 661-374-1430
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR THURSDAY, APRIL 18, 2019 BY CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
“Just the Facts: Democrats have some great candidates but we also have some that make me want to go ‘WOOF’ like Robert Francis O’Rourke- too untelegenic to be president” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
SPRING SESSION 2019
BLOG POST #3,091 AT THE AICP-END
566 DAYS UNTIL ELECTION DAY 2020
We have a diverse slate of candidates seeking the 2020 nomination
Kihei, HI, 04-18-2019 Thursday: Aloha, friends, family, and followers of the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, welcome. You know, the Democratic Party is fielding a very diverse group of candidates this year, all of them vying to win the inevitable grand prize of being the nominee of our party. We have some good ones, we have some middling ones, and we have some that make me want to go, “WOOF!”
Now, you know I am partial to Tulsi, I think she would make a fabulous president. Not only is she a military veteran, she also is a feminine role model who has the people of Hawaii standing firmly behind her. I think if she is able to navigate the challenging course of racking up enough donors and political backing, there is nothing she cannot do and I look forward to her taking the oath of office in January 2021.
Now, we have some others who are running that make me pause, wonder WHY the heck they are running for anything when they seemingly are a loser. The man of whom I speak is Beto O’Rourke, Robert Francis to be exact (we love using first and middle names here in the Islands like when I call my hubby, Chono, “Edmund Charles, come here and help me on the cooks’ line!- he comes).”
Now, Robert Francis (where did “Beto” come from anyway?”) is very untelegenic. As a woman, I can tell you that women look at factors such as this because we vote with our hearts, with our emotions as much as we vote with our intelligence. This poor guy is a dog, I hate to say it, but there you go and I could never pull the lever or push the chad for him.
Besides, being untelegenic can doom his chances. This can be the coup d’ grace in the modern political era. Not only does he look like a loser, he is a loser and if some of the things I hear people saying about him are even remotely true, like, uh, trying to push a green baby turd on his wife saying, ‘it’s an avocado,’ or eating dirt from the New Mexican desert, there is no way we can pick this guy to be our nominee.
Add to this the fact that he LOST to Senator Ted Cruz of Texas. Yes, he sought to unseat him in his reelection bid as senator from the Lone Star State and lost. LOST. Sure, he did not lose by much but why in heck would we want to choose a loser to be our nominee? It does not look good, nor does it smell good, sort of like a slop bucket left out in the sun a bit too long. Yccch.
Yet, there’s Robert Francis out there, stumping around the nation, asking his followers to HELP HIM with his campaign platform, you know, give me some planks so I can tell the rest of the nation WHY I am running and for what? If you have to ask the people who come to listen to YOU to tell YOU what you should be running on (besides open borders), why the heck would anyone waste a vote on YOU? It makes no flipping sense.
Now, we have heard rumors that Mayor Andrew Gillum of Florida, a man who lost in his bid to win the governorship of Florida in 2018, could be entering the race. A fellow Florida Mayor Wayne Messam from Miramar is already in the race and he did not lose his last race as Mayor Gillum has.
I sometimes wonder what the heck goes on in the minds of the Democratic Party hierarchy because I think it would behoove us if the people who were seeking HIGHER OFFICE did not lose the previous office for which, they ran. It makes no sense to me or to Chono. A loser is a loser is a loser, folks. The days of Richard M. Nixon are long gone…
One of the other controversial characters in the running is South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg. He is an openly gay man, which is okay, we are cool with it here in the Islands and have a large LGBTQIA+ population integrated into our society.
While I think ONLY bigots would quibble with him being gay (like the Republican Party who hates gays), I am not sure if our nation is ready for its first gay president.
We must consider our standing around the world and in these times of heightened homophobia, how would Muslim and Arab nations view us? How would they treat us? Would they break off ties with us or would they keep us at arm’s length? I am not sure but if Buttigieg does become our president, I think the milestone we will be setting could cause us increased problems around the world where bigotry resides.
Then, there are others such as Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris. I think neither one is a viable candidate as to me (and I feel bad saying it) both are phonies. The former claimed to be a Native American, something we all now know she is not, not even remotely so while the other one ‘ain’t down for the struggle’ being the product of Jamaican and Indian (dot) immigrants.
Add to that the fact that both seem to be ‘bitchy’ and one can see the turn-off factor for men who will be required to vote for them if they want our party to win the White House. It will be as it was with Hillary, loads of people will stay home on Election Day and Donald Trump will win a second term.
We must be smart, folks. Join me tomorrow and we will continue talking story.
Certified Executive Chef—American Culinary Federation, Inc.
I must say I am amazed that the AICP-END Blog would send up-and-coming Bakersfield, California, street artist, the amazing Simone to Maui to do some photographic portraits of me. We have moved in this direction since politics have turned millions of people against one another and it is important for us as employers and as private people with families to protect, that we begin covering our actual identities from those seeking to cause us problems. I must say, Simone has done a fine job and this is a caricature of me that meets with my approval. My husband and I live and own a restaurant in Kihei, Hawaii, and have also worked in institutional cooking at Maui’s premier hospital up in Wailuku.
Chef Itzi Nakamura writes from Kihei, HI.
Chef Itzi Nakamura is a proud member of the Democratic Party.
Contact Itzi Nakamura @ firstname.lastname@example.org
CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
END COMMENTARY 04-18-2019
COPYRIGHT © 2019 BY MHB PRODUCTIONS
WORD COUNT: 975
04-18-2019 Thursday—Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVIII: “Democrats have some great candidates but we also have some that make me want to go ‘WOOF’ like Robert Francis O’Rourke- too untelegenic to be president” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
HOW TO CONTACT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY: Write us at PO Box 20669, Bakersfield, CA 93390-0669 or call us at (661) 374-1430 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. PST weekdays and weekends, well, take your chances. You can also email us by contacting the author of the week using his or her email address, which we provide beneath their personal information.
The above icon is the “Trademark of Quality and Symbol of Integrity/Logo” of the Magnolia Hilltop Brewers and of What’s Cookin’ Productions. The AICP-END Blog copyrights this article © 04-17-2019, all rights reserved.
Nakamura, Itzi “Democrats have some great candidates but we also have some that make me want to go ‘WOOF’ like Robert Francis O’Rourke- too untelegenic to be president.” Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVIII
Edward “Eddie” Fitzgerald Carlton edited and rewrote the blog post today.
The Stinkbug symbol on CDs, DVDs, and Books means “approved by the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day” as well as adjusted or edited by the photographic editor.
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY’S FACEBOOK PAGE—THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ALBUM OF THE DAY, THE BEVERLY CARRICK PAINTING OF THE DAY, AND THE POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE DAY PLUS ALL SORTS OF COMMENTARY!
PLEASE VISIT THE GREAT FACEBOOK PAGE OF AMERICA’S TOP ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK, SO YOU CAN SHARE COMMENTS AND FEELINGS ABOUT THE LIFE OF THIS AMAZING ARTIST. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE SHE, WE MOURN HER DEATH, WHICH OCCURRED IN NOVEMBER 2012. GOD REST AND BLESS HER SOUL!
PLEASE JOIN US AT THE AICP-END BLOG WHERE WE PROMOTE THE ARTWORKS OF AMERICA’S GREATEST ARTIST, BEVERLY CARRICK. WE ALSO PROMOTE MUSIC THERE THAT WE HAVE NOT PRESENTED AT THE MAIN BLOG SO PLEASE GO OVER THERE AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
VISIT BEVERLY CARRICK.COM TO SEE WHAT PAINTINGS ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO PURCHASE—YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. THERE, YOU WILL FIND MANY GORGEOUS PAINTINGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY STILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR GROWING COLLECTION OF ARTWORKS.
KEEP READING THE ELEMENTARY NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST OF CULINARY POLITICS!
READ THE ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY FOR THE BEST NEWS, POLITICAL COMMENTARY, SPORTS, FOOD SERVICE, HOTEL, AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS, THE END TIMES, THE END OF DAYS, THE APOCALYPSE, ARMAGEDDON, AND WHATEVER ELSE HAPPENS TO POP UP!
Itzi Nakamura, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Steve Hackett, Tulsi Gabbard, 2020 Democratic Party Nomination, Robert Francis O’Rourke, Ted Cruz, Pete Buttigieg, Andrew Gillum, Wayne Messam,
TODAY IN HISTORY—APRIL 18, 2019:
Vice President William R. King; Colosseum featuring Tony Reeves, Moby Grape featuring Skip Spence:
- 310: Eusebius begins his reign as Catholic Pope.
- 1521: In the Diet of Worms, breakaway priest, Martin Luther, confronted Emperor Charles V and refused to retract the views that led to his excommunication from the Catholic Church.
- 1775: American revolutionaries Paul Revere, William Dawes, and Samuel Prescott rode through the towns of Massachusetts giving the warning that the Regulars were coming. Later, people attributed the phrase “the British are coming” to Revere even though it is unlikely that he used that wording being British subjects and all.
- 1783: Fighting ceases in the American Revolution, eight years to the day since it first erupted.
- 1846: R.E. House patented the telegraph ticker.
- 1853: The 13th vice president of the United States, (served 03-04-1853 to 04-18-1853), Democrat William R. King—died in office on this date.
- 1861: Prior to the onset of the American Civil War, General Robert E. Lee rejects an opportunity to command ALL Union Armies but instead, elects to fight for the Confederacy.
- 1880: A tornado strikes Marshfield, Missouri, killing 99 people and injuring 100.
- 1895: The New York State government passed an act that established free public baths for all citizens on this date.
- 1902: Denmark becomes the first country to adopt fingerprinting to identify criminals.
- 1906: A devastating earthquake stuck San Francisco, California, which a raging fire then followed that swept through the city. Estimates of the final death toll range between 3,000 and 6,000.
- 1910: Suffragists showed up at the U.S. Capitol with half a million signatures demanding that women receive the right to vote. Elsewhere, Walter R. Brookins made the first airplane flight at night.
- 1923: The first game at the original Yankee Stadium in New York occurred on this date; the Yankees beat the Boston Red Sox by a score of 4-1. Meanwhile, Poland annexes central Lithuania.
- 1924: The first crossword puzzle book hits publication by Simon & Schuster.
- 1927: Generalissimo Chiang Kai-Shek forms anti-communist government in China.
- 1934: The first laundromat opened in Fort Worth, Texas.
- 1936: Pan-Am Clipper begins regular passenger flights from San Francisco to Honolulu.
- 1942: An air squadron from the USS Hornet led by Colonel James H. Doolittle raided Tokyo and other Japanese cities. The first World War II edition of The Stars and Stripes underwent publication as a weekly newspaper.
- 1943: During World War II, Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, commander-in-chief of the Japanese Combined Fleet, died as U.S. fighters intercepted his aircraft as it approached Bougainville in the Solomon Islands and shot it down. Elsewhere, future bassist with the British jazz-rock band, Colosseum- Tony Reeves- is born in Great Britain on this date.
- 1945: Famed American war correspondent Ernie Pyle, 44, died by Japanese gunfire on the Pacific island of Ie Shima off Okinawa.
- 1946: Skip Spence, future original drummer of the Jefferson Airplane and later vocalist and guitarist with the San Francisco band, Moby Grape, was born on this date. Meanwhile, the United States recognizes the Yugoslavia government of Marshal Tito.
- 1946: The League of Nations dissolves three months after the United Nations commences operations.
- 1949: The Republic of Ireland withdraws from the British Commonwealth.
- 1954: Colonel Abdel Nasser seizes control of the Egyptian government and proclaims himself the prime minister.
- 1956: Egypt and Israel agree to a ceasefire over the Suez Canal Conflict.
- 1958: Government troops retake Padang, Middle-Sumatra, Indonesia, from the Islamist thugs who had control of it. Elsewhere, a United States federal court rules that poet Ezra Pound should receive his release from an insane asylum.
- 1963: In the 16th NBA Finals game, the Boston Celtics beat the Los Angeles Lakers by a final tally of 4 games to 3. Elsewhere, Dr. James Campbell performs the first human nerve transplant.
- 1964: In Major League Baseball, Los Angeles Dodger Sandy Koufax becomes the first pitcher to strike out the side on 9 pitches.
- 1966: In the NBA, Bill Russell becomes the first black head coach of a team, his former one, the Boston Celtics.
- 1968: Great Britain sells the London Bridge to a U.S. oil company that plans to erect it in the state of Arizona.
- 1978: The U.S. Senate votes to turn the Panama Canal over to Panama on December 31, 1999.
- 1980: Zimbabwe (formerly Southern Rhodesia) declares independence from UK.
- 1983: In Lebanon at the U.S. embassy, a suicide bomber kills 63 people.
- 1987: A fellow skydiver rescues an unconscious colleague in mid-air.
- 1989: Zimbabwe gains its independence.
- 1990: The Supreme Court of the United States rules states could make it a crime to possess or to look at child pornography, even in one’s home.
- 1995: Former San Francisco 49ers and current Kansas City Chiefs quarterback, Joe Montana, announces his retirement from the NFL.
- 1996: A least 106 civilians die when the Israeli Defense Forces accidentally shell the UN compound at Quanah, Lebanon.
- 2010: President of Iran Mahmud Ahmadinejad calls for ‘alien troops’ to leave and suggests that the regional nations should settle things among themselves.
- 2012: The S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission together complete rules to limit which firms are required to register with either or both agencies as ‘swap dealers.’
- 2013: Kepler-62e and Kepler-62f, two planets resembling planet Earth are discovered revolving around the star Kepler-62 in the habitable zone, an area around the stars whose atmospheric pressure can support liquid water at the surface.
- 2014: About 80 miles northwest of the resort town of Acapulco, Mexico, a 7.2-magnitude earthquake hits but the authorities report only minimal damage.
- 2015: In Nigeria, 17 people die from a mystery disease within 24 hours of the onset of symptoms. Tests show that the disease is not viral; however, currently, there is no identification.
Original Beverly Carrick Artworks, Beverly Carrick—World Famous Artist, Skip Spence, The Jefferson Airplane, Moby Grape, Vice President William R. King, Colosseum, Tony Reeves, Itzi Nakamura, Political Topics and Essays, Genesis, Steve Hackett, Tulsi Gabbard, 2020 Democratic Party Nomination, Robert Francis O’Rourke, Ted Cruz, Pete Buttigieg, Andrew Gillum, Wayne Messam, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Telegenic Factor for Political Candidates, Bitchiness Factor for Political Candidates, LGBTQIA+ Community, Is the world ready for the first GAY U.S. President?
Please join us at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day, the place where we cover the topics of the day as well as professional food service, Beverly Carrick original artworks, and discussions on music, pop culture, and anything else that comes up over the course of a day!
As always, we thank the good folks at Brainy History for doing the demanding work of compiling historical happenings, dates, and everything else by which at the American Institute of Culinary Politics-Elemental News of the Day publish a blog that draws readers from all over the world! Thank you and God bless you for doing this particularly important work!
THE BLOGPOSTS OF CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA 2012-2019:
- 06-04-2012 M: Special Menus Index, Part LVII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part I—the Salad Chef Speaks: Tomato and Green Bell Pepper Salad, Tam O’ Shanter Tortellini Salad, and Old-Fashioned Coleslaw—three Great Salads to get your Father’s Day Dinner off to a good Start” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-05-2012 T: Special Menus Index, Part LVIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part II—Appetizers Index: Crispy-fried Wontons, Steamed Asparagus with Lemon Buerre Blanc, and Steamed Artichokes—three awesome Appetizers designed to make Dad’s Day a True Delight” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-06-2012 W: Special Menus Index, Part LIX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part III—Side Dish Seminar, Part I—the Starches: Boston-style Baked Beans, Saffron Potatoes, and Piñon Nut Pilaf—three Good Ones with which to fire up Dad!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-07-2012 Th: Special Menus Index, Part LX: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part IV—Side Dish Seminar, Part II—the Vegetables: Three-Squash Sauté, Grilled Vegetables, and Stuffed Zucchinis—the Best Vegetables Dad has ever seen or eaten—guaranteed!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-08-2012 F: Special Menus Index, Part LXI: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part V—Famous Restaurant Recipes: Lime Butter Steak ala Juan and Broiled Hawaiian Swordfish with Pineapple Salsa and Fish Juice—perfect for making Dad the happiest Guy on the Planet!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-09-2012 S: Special Menus Index, Part LXII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VI—Fabulous Bakery Desserts: High-top Coconut Cream Pie and Fresh Nectarine Betty—two amazing Desserts with which to bring Father’s Day to a Close” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-10-2012 Su: Special Menus Index, Part LXIII: Father’s Day Menu 2012, Part VII—Beverage Recipes Index: A Bunch of Delicious Mixed Drinks with which to excite Dad—Maui Mai Tai, Malibu Cove, Cannonball, Angel’s Delight, Cold Irish, and Jamaican Dust” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-21-2013 M: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XV: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with a Week of Spectacular Breakfast Entrees, Dishes, and Recipes—Pancakes and Waffles all Week Long!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-22-2013 T: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVI: Today’s Breakfast Recipe is one for French Toast—Texas Style—nothing but the Best!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-23-2013 W: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVII: Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Super-Delicious Pancake Dish Today by sharing an amazing Recipe for Pumpkin Pancakes, believe it or not, a Favorite in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-24-2013 Th: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XVIII: Today, Chef Itzi Nakamura presents a Great Recipe for making Buttermilk, Butterscotch Chip Pancakes—too Good to be True!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-25-2013 F: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XIX: Chef Itzi Nakamura returns with another Superb French Toast Recipe—Itzi’s Orange French Toast—Super Orange and Super Good!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-26-2013 S: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XX: Chef Itzi mixes Things Up Today by presenting a Recipe for Buckwheat Hotcakes, an Old Favorite from Long Ago—Extremely Delicious and Beautiful to Boot!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-27-2013 Su: Breakfast Spectacular, Part XXI: Chef Itzi ends the Week by presenting her Recipe for New York Cheesecake Pancakes—absolutely Delicious!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-19-2013 M: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part LXXXVIII: Chef Itzi starts a Weeklong Love-Fest by presenting her Favorite Desserts—today, it’s Strawberry Crisp Ala Mode—Wow!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
- 08-20-2013 T: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XC: Chef Itzi starts continues her Weeklong Spectacular with Fruits by presenting the Readership her amazing Cherry Crisp with Whipped Cream!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
- 08-21-2013 W: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCI: Where does she get this Stuff? Today, the Hawaiian Chef presents her Recipe for Fresh Blackberry Crisp—absolutely Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-22-2013 Th: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCII: Chef Itzi shows us another Wonderful Dessert today, her Multi-Berry Cobbler-Crisp—Stupendous!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-23-2013 F: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIII: Chef Itzi gives us yet another Excellent Fruit Dessert, today’s is Blueberry Crisp a la Mode— ‘Tropical’ for Hawaiian Tastes!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-24-2013 S: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCIV: Today, Chef Itzi tackles a Different Fruit—Fresh Rhubarb Crisp—Mouth-watering, Delicious, and Tantalizingly Tart!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 08-25-2013 Su: “Fabulous Bakery Desserts, Part XCV: The Week comes to its Final Day and the Chef Does Not disappoint—she presents her Recipe for Bananas Foster, Simple, Sweet, and oh, so Ono!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-27-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Fifteen: Itzi comes in and discusses her Hopes that the Seattle Seahawks will destroy the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII and then defends President Obama and his Allies in Hawaii!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-28-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Sixteen: Chef Itzi discusses the President’s Remarks on Skin Color being a Reason for his Personal Likeability and discusses the Collapse of Hawaii’s Obamacare Plan, the Hawaii Healthcare Connector!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-29-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Seventeen: The Chef wants to limit the Amount of Time people can run for Office, hammers both Hillary and Christie, and begins presenting Alternative Candidates for 2016—be Here or be Nowhere!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-30-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Eighteen: Itzi discusses the overthrow of the Hawaiian Monarchy, how one Day she hopes it will be a Kingdom once again, then launches into the Republicans while suggesting Mayor Michael Bloomberg might Challenge Hillary Clinton for the Democrat Party’s Presidential Nomination in 2016!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 01-31-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Nineteen: Chef Itzi begins a Hard Look at other Democrat Challengers to Hillary Clinton in 2016—she is DEFINITELY NOT a Sure Thing so don’t Count on her to be there in November of that Year!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-01-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty: Today, Chef Nakamura goes after the many Opponents of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party and in doing so pulls NO Punches—we have to Beat the Haters this November or the Country is Lost!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-02-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Twenty-One: While she won’t be here to see the Outcome of Super Bowl XLVIII, Itzi hopes the Seattle Seahawks will win and then finishes her Excellent Defense of Barack Obama and the Democrat Party!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 06-30-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Sixty-Nine: Itzi begins an Abbreviated Week due to a Recent Surgery and shares her Newfound Love of the Showtime Channel’s Comedy, ‘Weeds,’ starring Mary-Louise Parker—we should legalize ALL Drugs!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-01-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy: another Recovery Day for Chef Itzi so she continues with Political Cartoons and discussing her Native Maui County and sharing the Joys of Wailuku and Happy Valley with the Readership” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-02-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-One: still recovering from her Hysterectomy, Chef Itzi urges ALL Democrats to come to the Defense of President Obama and to Note that the GOP is bent on destroying the First Non-White President; then, it’s MORE Political Cartoons!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-03-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Two: Chef Itzi comments on the World Cup, Hooliganism, how she would love to see the United States beat the Crap out of Iran and then some More Political Cartoons for Summer Session 2014!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-04-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Three: Chef Itzi disagrees with the Democrat Party on ONE Major Issue—Illegal Immigration—STOP THE FLOOD OF ILLEGAL ALIENS NOW, PRESIDENT OBAMA, BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-05-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Four: Chef Itzi cuts to the Chase and goes straight to the Political Cartoons on this Three-Day, Fourth-of-July Weekend—please join her and come along for the Ride!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 07-06-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part One Hundred-and-Seventy-Five: Chef Itzi concludes the Week by discussing her Family, her Health, her Kids, her Dogs, then presents the Final Political Cartoons of the Week while urging ALL Women to use the Benefits the Affordable Care Act has given them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-01-2014 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Two: Itzi brings up the Notion of forming a Grand Bargain with the World’s Civilized Nations for the Purposes of destroying NOT only ISIS but also other problematic Terrorist Groups, Part I” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-02-2014 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Three: Itzi continues her Discussion of her Grand Bargain Concept, one in which, the World’s Civilized Nations join to eradicate Terrorist Groups, Part II” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-03-2014 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Four: Chef Itzi begins outlining her Grand Bargain Scheme by which, the Industrial Nations of the World come together to protect their varied ways of Life by defeating all of the Terrorist Threats Jointly, Part III” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-04-2014 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi continues promoting her Grand Bargain by discussing the Fabled Alliance that saved the World during World War II and how we can keep ours from splintering apart when our Endeavor ends, Part IV” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-05-2014 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Six: Chef Itzi discusses the Fact that President Obama called ISIS the ‘JV al-Qaida Squad,’ which simply is NOT True—these People are EVIL and need the Civilized Peoples of the World to destroy them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-06-2014 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Seven: This is the Century Marker for the First World War and now, we are closer to a NEW World War if we do not do something about the Terrorists threatening to destroy everything for which, the Civilized Nations of the World have worked!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 09-07-2014 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part Two-Hundred-and-Thirty-Eight: Itzi’s Final Day comes, and she concludes her Discussion of the ‘Grand Bargain,’ September 11’s 13th Anniversary, and the Danger in which, the Nation now is” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-27-2015 M: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLV: Itzi opens the Week by continuing the Discussion started by her Colleague, Cheryl la Tigre on what matters to the Democrat Party as well as the Problems America faces both at Home and around the World” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-28-2015 T: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVI: A Growing Number of Hawaiian Leaders believe decriminalizing Marijuana in the Aloha State would be beneficial for EVERYONE—what the Heck have these Lawmakers been smoking?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-29-2015 W: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVII: Itzi moves into Global Politics and the War on Terror, something Near and Dear to her Heart, the Defense of the Western World and the defeat of Militant Islam PLUS getting Hillary into the White House” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 04-30-2015 Th: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLVIII: Politics fall by the wayside today as Chef Itzi discusses Time and Distance in the Hawaiian Islands, the Best Time to Visit, Hurricane Iniki, and the
Winter Months” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-01-2015 F: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDXLIX: could it be that swirling Backroom Politics are going to deny the Presidential Nomination of the Democrat Party to Hillary Clinton-AGAIN?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-02-2015 S: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDL: Itzi picks up the Sword of the Democrat Party and demands of the Readership, ‘are we going to let the GOP Terrorists drive Hillary Clinton out of the Race or are we going to go out there and kick some Republican Ass?’” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 05-03-2015 Su: “Political Topics and Essays, Part CDLI: Itzi ends the Week discussing the alarming increase in ‘Police Brutality’ across the Mainland as well as the desecration of the Memorial to Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri; the Mainland is afire” by Chef Itzi Nakamura.
- 02-15-2016 M: “The People of Hawaii think that Senator Bernie Sanders is the Better Choice to lead the Nation in 2017 because he is in Tune with the People of the 50th State—do YOU support him?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVI
- 02-16-2016 T: “President Obama has Numerous Excellent Judicial Choices he can send to Mitch McConnell and the Senate; the Question is, will the Senate Majority Leader do his utmost to thwart the wishes of the American People?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVII
- 02-17-2016 W: “Little do the Republicans know but Donald Trump is OUR Secret Weapon, one Debbie Wasserman-Schultz wound up and sent out to do Havoc among the GOP Ranks and to throw the Election to One of Ours” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXVIII
- 02-18-2016 Th: “The Republicans should give President Obama his Supreme Court Nominee; I mean, what do they have to Fear? The Democrats have never STOPPED any GOP Nominees, merely considered their Backgrounds” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXIX
- 02-19-2016 F: “The Dispute between the Pope and Donald Trump appalls me, but I also believe that we have a Right to defend our Borders and to prevent Hordes of Criminal Illegal Aliens from flooding our Country” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXX
- 02-20-2016 S: “Election Politics have surpassed the NFL as the Nation’s New Favorite Sport thanks to the Rough-and-Tumble-Style of Politics we now practice in the Nation and today is a BIG Day for BOTH Parties” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXI
- 02-21-2016 Su: “Election Results in: Donald Trump won South Carolina and Hillary Clinton barely won in Nevada, which is WHY I do not trust Results from Caucus States, ONLY Primary States” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCLXXII
- 08-15-2016 M: “Although I was 100-percent behind Bernie, I must support Hillary; however, if Hillary goes down thanks to her Emails, then have NO Fear—Donald Trump is the Secret Weapon of the DNC” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVI
- 08-16-2016 T: “Although Trump is the ‘Secret Weapon’ of the Democratic Party, we must make sure come November that the Verbally Pugilistic Pug comes nowhere near the White House so urge EVERYONE you know to vote for Hillary” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVII
- 08-17-2016 W: “If the Democratic Party wants to win in November, Hillary has to stop with the screeching and we must become the Party of the Mainstream and not one inhabiting the Fringes and going against Law Enforcement” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXVIII
- 08-18-2016 Th: “After watching Donald Trump’s Tuesday Night Speech and his outreach to Black Americans, we might be on the Outside looking in if he can continue doing what he’s doing NOW” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXIX
- 08-19-2016 F: “Hillary Clinton was NOT my First Choice but since she is ‘it,’ we have no choice but to support her; however, I fear the ‘October Surprise’ heading our way is going to be Worse than Hurricane Iniki was” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXX
- 08-20-2016 S: “When I heard that the Story told by Four U.S. Swimmers to the Authorities in Brazil was a Hoax, I immediately thought that maybe they were covering up for having taken a ‘Walk on the Wild Side’ at a Gay Bar in Rio” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXI
- 08-21-2016 Su: “While NOT Proud to say it, Hawaii is not what it once was, thanks to the Flood of Folks coming here from the Mainland as well as the Tidal Wave of ‘Immigrants and Refugees’ from the Third World—GONE is the Aloha Spirit!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part DCCCXXXII
- 05-01-2017 M: “High-Capacity Rail in Honolulu is as popular here as is the high-speed rail boondoggle in California—there has to be better ways to pay for it than to slash programs to provide social services to the homeless” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXX
- 05-02-2017 T: “Thanks to rising GOP anger, the Democrats will regain control of both the House and Senate in November 2018—I cannot wait!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXI
- 05-03-2017 W: “Compared to the mainland, Hawaii is a paradise in which, we have low violent crime rates, low drunken driver arrests, and common-sense gun control laws” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXII
- 05-04-2017 Th: “Donald Trump ran solely to enrich himself and his family through nepotism and favoritism rather than out of a deep love of country—therefore we will remove him in January 2019 through impeachment” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXIII
- 05-05-2017 F: “Can we begrudge former President Obama making the big bucks by giving speeches to Wall Street banks? No, of course not, but I would like it if he could keep it on the ‘down-low’” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXIV
- 05-06-2017 S: “Why does FBI Director James Comey despise Hillary Clinton so much? On Wednesday, he shoveled yet more dirt atop the woman’s political grave, enough is enough” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MLXXV
- 05-07-2017 Su: “I do not know about you but NBC’s ‘The Voice’ has reached the end of the line and unless they return to airing once a year, changing some of the judges, and finding exceptional talent, it is a waste of airspace” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Miscellaneous Articles Index, Part XLIX
- 10-16-2017 M: “If Democrats play our cards right, we will regain the House and Senate in 2018 and then the White House in 2020 making Donald Trump a one-term president, if that” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXV
- 10-17-2017 T: “Deviates such as Harvey Weinstein and Anthony Weiner erase our ability to go after the Pervert-in-Chief in the White House, Donald John Trump—why did it take so long?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVI
- 10-18-2017 W: “While fixing or replacing Obamacare might be a GOOD thing, we must remain vigilant to see how Trump, the GOP, and their donors will find a way to enrich themselves at our expense in the process” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVII
- 10-19-2017 Th: “Although it pains me to say it, the Democrat Party is the sanctuary of lechers, perverts, child molesters, and scumbags—shame on us!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXVIII
- 10-20-2017 F: “If the Democrat Party has any intention of remaining a viable political party in the USA, we must listen to Linda Sanchez of California and begin moving the fossils to the nearest congressional retirement home” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXXXIX
- 10-21-2017 S: “I’m sorry, the women claiming Harvey Weinstein is a pig although correct in what they say also bear some of the blame—what has the Women’s Movement been all about if NOT fighting injustice no matter the cost” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXL
- 10-22-2017 Su: “How about an NFL owner giving Tim Tebow or Ray Rice a job before bringing in Colin Kaepernick, a man p-whipped by his Muslim girlfriend, Nessa Diab?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCCXLI
- 04-23-2018 M: “We Democrats must accept the fact that we will lose an occasional presidential election but what we cannot do is to contest them the way we are doing now: a lawsuit, REALLY?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXVIII
- 04-24-2018 T: “Antiquated and unnecessary, BOTH the Second Amendment AND the National Rifle Association need to go” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXIX
- 04-25-2018 W: “Democrats can win in November but if James Comey and Hillary Clinton continue their domination of the news cycle, we will lose seats instead of gaining them” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXX
- 04-26-2018 Th: “The unholy triumvirate of Donald Trump, John Bolton, and Mike Pompeo instills fear in me every day- can we make it to Election Day without disappearing in a nuclear nightmare?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXI
- 04-27-2018 F: “Following Democratic Election Day 2018 victories, Donald Trump will be our bitch, impeached and on the way to federal prison—for life” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXII
- 04-28-2018 S: “What goes around comes around, folks; let us hope when we win the White House, the GOP does not do to us what we have been doing to them- screwing them!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXIII
- 04-29-2018 Su: “Although you might not want to hear this, the women drugged and raped by Bill Cosby had some responsibility for what happened to them” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MCDXXIV
- 10-15-2018 M: “Thanks to Democratic submission on the Senate Judiciary Committee, a man accused of sex crimes now sits on the Supreme Court- what is happening to our country?” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIII
- 10-16-2018 T: “On November 7, Donald Trump will be kissing the ring fingers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, otherwise, he and his family will be headed off to prison” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIV
- 10-17-2018 W: “In 2020, we cannot make the same mistake we made in 2016 which means the Democratic Party machinery must listen to US rather than US to THEM- no more Hillary and no more phonies” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCV
- 10-18-2018 Th: “The ONE issue that will separate Democrat voters from Democrat politicians is ILLEGAL immigration- how many we can afford to handle and what the cost to our kids and grandkids will be” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVI
- 10-19-2018 F: “If Democrats want to win in 2018 and again in 2020 and beyond, we as a party must begin severing ties with violent hard-left mobs such as those fronted by Antifa” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVII
- 10-20-2018 S: “IF Democrats lose BIG in November, we must boot out Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Dianne Feinstein, and every other leader who has led our party to defeat after defeat after stinging defeat” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCVIII
- 10-21-2018 Su: “The inexorable illegal alien caravan heading to the nation’s southern border has Hawaiian Democrats reconsidering their votes in next month’s mid-term elections” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDXCIX
- 04-15-2019 M: “Unlike everyone else here at the AICP-END Blogs, in 2018, I predicted Democratic victory and that Trump would be kissing the rings of Pelosi and Schumer- I was nearly right” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXV
- 04-16-2019 T: “In November 2020, the American people have an opportunity to end the Era of Trump by electing Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard to be our next and first female president” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVI
- 04-17-2019 W: “If Tulsi cannot win the 2020 nomination of the Democratic Party outright, I know she will be a stellar VP candidate on a Bernie Sanders-Tulsi Gabbard ticket” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVII
- 04-18-2019 Th: “Democrats have some great candidates but we also have some that make me want to go ‘WOOF’ like Robert Francis O’Rourke- too untelegenic to be president” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Political Topics and Essays, Part MDCCLXXVIII
- 04-19-2019 F:
- 04-20-2019 S:
- 04-21-2019 Su:
THE AICP-END BLOG POSTS OF CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA 2015-2019:
- 04-29-2015 W: “Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part Thirty-Five: Chef Itzi becomes the Third Blogger to cross over from the Main Blog to share her Thoughts, Views, Ideas, and Memories of the World’s Greatest Artist—Beverly Carrick!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part XLIV
- 02-17-2016 W: “If Beverly Carrick were still alive today, we suspect she would be firmly set in the Camp of Donald Trump because he is a Manly Man, Successful, and wants to stomp out we Democrats—Yikes!” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part LXXXV
- 08-17-2016 W: “While we marvel at the Marketing Strategy of Thomas Kinkaid, ONLY Beverly Carrick had the Vision and the Talent to bestow Visual Orgasms on her Viewers, which is Why we rank her among the Top 10 Greatest Artists of ALL Time” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CX
- 05-03-2017 W: “We do indeed welcome art counterfeiters from around the world to share with us examples of your Beverly Carrick copies, so we can rate them side-by-side” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXLVII
- 10-18-2017 W: “In the works of Hawaiian artist Jeff Michael Wilkie, one can see the influence of Beverly Carrick but also the spark of true genius in his seascapes, too” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CLXXI
- 04-25-2018 W: “Were it not for the constant manipulations by our host, Google Blogger, we would be well over a million views at BOTH blogs by now” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CXCVIII
- 10-17-2018 W: “If and when purchasing a Beverly Carrick original, be sure to check its authenticity first so you do not fall for a Russian or a Chinese counterfeit product” by Chef Itzi Nakamura. Beverly Carrick Paintings Start-to-Finish, Part CCXXIII
THURSDAY, APRIL 18, 2019
EDITORIAL STAFF AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
President: Alvin T. Woliztnikistein
Executive Vice President: Stinkbug
Publisher: Roland Carl Davis
Assistant Publisher: Moses Scharbug III
Editor-in-Chief: Edward Fitzgerald Carlton
Assistant and Photographic Editor: Chef Alana Houzenfogel
Mail Room: Jane Lee Tarzana (direct all mail here).
Proofreader: Amos Mosby Caruthers
Amazon.com Liaison: Eleanor Grabski.
Board of Advisors: Garfield H. Johnson (Retired), Alvin T. Woliztnikistein, B. H. “BC” Cznystekinki, Elmer K. “the Hooter” Hootenstein, Gervais Krinkelmeier, Goldie “Goldfish” McNamara, James “Jimmy” Hall, James, “JT” Tobiason, Kilgore Randalini, Lilah Paulikovich, Murph MacDougal, and Olaf Bologolo,
WE SUPPORT THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
FEATURED ALBUM OF THE DAY:
Steve Hackett released his third solo album on May 23, 1979, “Spectral Mornings,” to much acclaim. The guitarist now assembled a band that would support him on tour as well as on his studio albums. The group consisted of his brother John (keyboards/synthesizers/flutes), Dik Cadbury (bass/backing vocals), Nick Magnus (keyboards), and Pete Hicks (vocals). This is an excellent album demonstrating the musical growth the artist would achieve. We hope you will seek this album out at your favorite venue for nothing but the best in music as you will definitely enjoy it.
SPECIAL ALBUMS OF THE DAY:
Posted @ the Friday, July 27, 2012 Blog Post:
Another posthumous release by Spirit came out on October 25, 2004: “Live from the Time Coast 1989-1996.” The album features Randy California (guitars/vocals), Ed Cassidy (drums/percussion), and Mike Nile (bass) on the road between 1989 and 1996. There are 29 monumental cuts included here, each of which demonstrates that California (along with Robin Trower) were the sole heirs to the legacy of the late, great Jimi Hendrix. We urge everyone to use whatever source they do for the best in rock music. This recording is a definite must-own. Seek it out now.
Posted @ the Sunday, June 15, 2014 Blog Post C:
The FACES released a comprehensive 4-CD box set compilation on July 20, 2004, “Five Guys Walk into a Bar.” This album offered some joy to fans as it contained a massive amount of material plus lots of difficult-to-find extras that appeared on B-sides or were left in the can. The collection was compiled and annotated by Ian McLagan and is such a worthy addition to the collection of this amazing, short-lived band. One can only contemplate the massive heights to which, they might have soared had not Rod Stewart signed a solo contract before joining the band. Please seek it out, give it a listen, and add it to your collection- you will love it.
JUST THE FACTS- MINIMAL PHOTOS
THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CULINARY POLITICS-ELEMENTAL NEWS OF THE DAY COMMENTARY-OPINION-SPORTS-FOOD SERVICE FOR THURSDAY, APRIL 18, 2019 BY CHEF ITZI NAKAMURA
“Just the Facts: Democrats have some great candidates but we also have some that make me want to go ‘WOOF’ like Robert Francis O’Rourke- too untelegenic to be president” by Chef Itzi Nakamura
THIS IS WHERE TODAY’S POST ENDS; PLEASE, JOIN US AT FACEBOOK, MEWE, MYSPACE, TWITTER, REDDIT, LINKED-IN, PINTEREST, WORDPRESS, AND ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA- WE WELCOME EVERYONE!